ok before i posted on how to make ur ppvs bigger because the ai was kicking my ass with it and now that i think about it the're raising the're ppvs with out even have a show the night before like i just got done booking my show on showtime and got a 11.92 which is decent for my show and then i get a email stating wcw ppv has raised in status and they didnt even book a show the day before, and im confused on how can me and another promotion book the same show in the same place at the sametime? then there raiting stayed the same and my raitings just drop by 15 points and my show did better then theres...thanks inadvance for any help

Hmmm... good question! Most new features in patches apply to saved games, so I assumed this fix does, but maybe not. At the risk of sounding condescending, have you installed the patch properly? If you have, when you open TEW it should say version 1.3 and the date it was last altered (maybe 24th January, or something?)

Different size TV networks tend to be the key factor. Sound like WCW has a huge network compared to you having a big network. A good way to steal their viewers though is to have a hot opening match. If you can beat their match ratings while running against them then some of their viewers will tune in to your show instead. In my split diary game (that died) my SWF jumped from their normal 8ish rating to a 27 against TCW usual 27 (dropped to 14) because my early segments were very highly rated. Derek B

Archived