Coordinators

One aspect of Bowl-Bound that bothers me is the way the game starts out with its Coordinators. Many times it seems that you have a team that runs a 4-3 defense but the Defensive Coordinator is a 3-4 man and after the first season you have to get rid of that coordinator. The same holds true for the OC. I am not complaining about the level of competency of a Coordinator but it seems that if you start out the game with a 4-3 defense you would have a DC who is a 4-3 man.

[QUOTE=waltwa;192724]i am hoping that in the Pro football game the coordinators will be advocates of the offensive and defensive strengths of whatever team they are coaching. i would also like to see this changed in the college games.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I was trying to say something like this as well in another thread. Maybe the Head Coach should be able to dictate only Offense or Defense style & gameplanning, neither, but not both, or something like that. I definitely would like to see coordinators be more important in BBPF. Maybe the Head Coach should be more important for Team Unity, Motivation, Clutch/Situational Awareness, etc. With maybe a slight bonus towards Off or Def skills, depending on his ratings. IDK...just throwing ideas out there.

perhaps it is because I am a coach - but I would love to see the coaching staffs have more impact on the game then they do in most games. no other real life sport is impacted as much by a coach as football and I would love to see that duplicated in this game

Archived