In my current game, which is now in Jan 2009, NOTBPW has NINETEEN workers with an overness of A* in Canada! I do not even know how this is possible, many of them have never even had an A* match. From the sounds of Adam's "Watcher's Journal," this was happening in his game as well. Has anyone made any observations on this matter?

My only observation is that Torri Stone is a damn good booker :) Seriously though, it seems that NOTBPW never can do anything wrong but if they are simply building up a lot of workers and managing to protect their stars in the process then they must really be doing well. They just have a great talent pool to choose from that compliments their product style and are reaping the benefits by being big enough to keep them too. But I have to admit.... it does seem to over-saturate things a bit. Perhaps there needs to be some kind of balancer to compensate for having too many legendary status guys like that?

Some of these people with A* overness throughout Canada are not even the sort of people you would expect to see in the main event an international promotion, such as Dog Fyte, Harrison Hash, Melody Cuthill, and Trent Shaffer. Sean McFly, on the other hand, is only B+ in Canada, which makes him a midcarder in NOTBW.

Archived