FWE - Without Your Kids (Cornellverse)

1,000 sell out, and I forgot to restart a story after Jungle Jack left. Blow. And if I’d have known that Kingman was going to put in a lousy performance against Phoenix, I could have quite happily had him substituted in the title match next month. *** Freddy Huggins, whose jump to SWF to TCW moved him from midcarder to midcarder, also signs with DaVE. *** Frankie Perez leaves NYCW to cut his commitments down to three. So you’re telling me if he worked CZCW instead of NYCW, I’d have just lost my champion without noticing? Time to start paying more attention! *** Insane Machine is no longer tag champion at WLW, but Masked Cougar is, teaming with The Incredible KOYAMA (Koyama’s sixth reign). *** SWF’s Akima Brave is to go on his first Japanese tour, with GCG. [B]September:[/B] *** Back down to a loss of just $164, as I ran three sell out shows. *** ROF go out of business. [QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… Forget School! Hell Monkey vs Joss Thompson Trademark vs Nuclear Beast Masked Cougar (c) vs Joey Beauchamp for the FWE Extreme Title Tana the Mighty vs Insane Machine Greg Gauge vs Joey Poison Frankie Perez (c) vs Steve Gumble vs Aaron Andrews vs Barry Kingman for the FWE Warrior Title[/QUOTE]

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Kingman will make a fine addition to the title mix, I've always found him reliable and he should help hold the match rating together with Andrews and Perez. Gumble I'm not so struck on, but perhaps that's because I never really use him in any of my HGC/TCW games.

[B]FWE Presents… Forget School![/B] So, you know that great Main Event that we had planned – how do you think it’ll turn out without Aaron Andrews in? Because he’s not going to be here, as he’s busy tonight. *** Rick Sanders comes out to point out to everyone that as Andrews can’t be here tonight, he’s in the Main Event. The crowd are none too excited by this [B](D+)[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Nuclear Beast beat Trademark[/COLOR] in 6.20 [B](D)[/B] -This was meant to be Nuclear Beast’s debut, so two shows ago I got a B- instead of a D. That’ll do me. Nevada Nuclear picked up the win with a Mushroom Cloud. *** Nuclear and Umaga took to the mic and did the introductions for Tana the Mighy, mocking his girth all the way to the ring [B](D)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Insane Machine beat Tana the Mighty[/COLOR] in 4.46 [B](C)[/B] -The announcing quality was weak, but for a change this was my compatriots, not me causing this. Nevada Nuclear provided the distraction, Umaga the interference, and Insane Machine topped it off with an Insanity Tsunami. *** Joey Poison comes out, expressing his disappointment at not being asked to be part of the Main Event tonight. Instead, he challenges anyone from the back to take him on, and a young man called [B]Greg Gauge[/B] answers the call [B](D-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Greg Gauge beat Joey Poison[/COLOR] in 7.40 [B](D+)[/B] -Poison mocked his young opponent, and disdainfully threw him from the ring. He was quite surprised when he turned around to find the spitting image of his opponent right behind him. The ref shrugged and let the match continue, and once more Joey threw his opponent out of the ring, but instantly from behind got locked in the Proton Lock, tapping out to his original opponent. *** Steve Gumble had his hype hat on for the Main Event, while respecting the quality of his opponents [B](C)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Masked Cougar (c) beat Joey Beauchamp[/COLOR] to retain the FWE Extreme Title in 5.35 [B](C-)[/B] -Fairly straight forward win, with Beauchamp only getting in one run of offence before falling to the I am Cougar, Here Me Roar. *** Out from the back came American Elemental with a mic, clapping at the champions performance. He told Cougar that he had spent the last two months in Japan, but was back and eager for his title shot. He’s had words with the powers that be, and he’ll be facing Cougar at the end of the month at Happyness [B](C-)[/B] *** Frankie Perez was the first out for the Main Event, to give sarcastic commentary as his opponents coming out, the highlight being “Here comes Ray’s son Barry – that guy knew how to win gold without carrying around a fat Samoan everywhere he went” [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez (c) beat Steve Gumble, Rick Sanders and Barry Kingman[/COLOR] to retain the FWE Warrior Title in 18.46 [B](C+)[/B] -I was worried that this match wouldn’t work, but I had no need to be. Each and every man pulled their wait, the challengers making the best of the moment of glory. Even Kathy Neptune and Charlize Angelle bitched at one another ringside, keeping the crowd involved. The match deteriorated as you knew it was going but Perez, Gumble and Sanders all teamed up to eliminate Kanishoki. Gumble and Sanders continued to fight, but Perez kept the title after getting Kingman to tap to the P-Clutch. *** Frankie Perez held his title in the air, but his music cut, and was replaced by that of Hell Monkey. The flame haired wrestler slowly walked towards the ring, and the two stared at one another, their history not yet resolved [B](C-)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C-[/I]

My sell out crowd weren’t enamoured with how much they saw Barry Kingman, but even so they saw a great Main Event. They also saw a successful debut by Greg Gauge, in no small part down to his twin brother, Mathew, helping him out. Aaron Andrews spent the night beating Jack Giedroyc at DaVE The Alternative Showcase, where I completely forgot that he worked. *** Johnny Martin picks up his third Brass Knuckles title, his 10th DaVE title across 16 years. *** Kathy Neptune finally takes the BSC Queen of the Ring title off Charlize Angelle after a long feud. *** The Great Hisato leaves a booking void at 5SSW, filled by Hito Ichihara. *** Joey Poison has left FWE after upping his asking price too much. [QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… Invasion: Greg Gauge vs Mean Jean Cattley Steve Gumble vs Barry Kingman Hell Monkey vs American Elemental[/QUOTE]

[B]FWE Presents… Invasion:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Greg Gauge beat Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] in 6.52 [B](D+)[/B] -They didn’t click, and Greg played switcheroo with Mathew, to leave Cattley open to the Proton Lock. *** The Gauges shook hands, before slapping hands with the crowd as they headed backstage [B](D)[/B] *** American Elemental cut a promo warning Masked Cougar that he ought to be worried by the fact that he’s willing to take on such a tough warm up match before his Extreme Title match in the shape of Hell Monkey [B](D)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Steve Gumble beat Barry Kingman [/COLOR]in 10.34 [B](D+)[/B] -Two losers from last week – Gumble managed to keep some momentum, but Kingman has completely lost his. *** Hell Monkey told the world that he wanted a title match next show – but forgot to say the magic words “Frankie Perez”, and struggled to garner much of a reaction [B](D-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hell Monkey beat American Elemental[/COLOR] in 14.55 [B](C-)[/B] -These two don’t click either, but it proves that natural talent will always shine through. We gave this match ages, and the two participants delivered – Elemental getting some near falls before Monkey hit the Hell Fire Kick. [I]Overall Rating D+[/I]

1,000 sell out, and nothing much to note storyline wise, but still a good watch. *** Tana the Mighty has left FWE, having given a handful of my workers a small boost. *** Mean Jean Cattley has also left FWE. For some reason never pushed, we shall try again with one another in the future. *** SWF’s new addition to their faltering Tag division is monstrous duo Primus Allen and Gargantuan. They even get a debut victory over Nevada Nuclear and Todd Hart. *** American Elemental is to tour with WLW, Rhino Umaga to INSPIRE, where he had success last year. *** MFDL rise to Regional size, and have buckets of money to spare. Unfortunately, some of their stars have already indicated that they’re not going to re-sign with them. *** American Elemental earns a nine month extension with FWE. *** Never rely on a Demon. After being stuck when Demon Spite left USPW, current World Champion Demon Anger looks ready to leave the company as well. [QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… Happyness? Nuclear Beast vs Barry Kingman and Kanishoki Greg Gauge vs Steven Parker Joey Beauchamp vs Mainstream Hernandez Masked Cougar (c) vs American Elemental for the FWE Extreme Title Frankie Perez (c) vs Hell Monkey vs Aaron Andrews for the FWE Warrior Title[/QUOTE]

[B]FWE Presents… Happyness?[/B] The industry is rising at last! About time to. [COLOR="Blue"]Nuclear Beast beat Barry Kingman and Kanishoki[/COLOR] in 6.01 [B](D)[/B] -Running out of ideas for Kingman, despite his good showing at the beginning of the month. Umaga pinned Kanishoki. *** Kingman and Kanishoki argue after the match. As I’ve grown bored of them together [B](D)[/B] *** Backstage, Aaron Andrews is about to cut a promo when Hell Monkey interrupts him. He wonders how Andrews keeps getting title shots after being disqualified and not bothering turning up to his previous two. Andrews scoffs at Monkey, pointing out that he lost his last title shot, fair and square [B](C)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Greg Gauge beat Steven Parker[/COLOR] in 6.55 [B](D+)[/B] -When Mathew Gauge came to ringside Parker desperately pointed him out to the ref. Like everyone else the ref saw him do nothing to interfere, but Greg got the distracted Parker to tap to the Proton Lock. *** Joey Beauchamp comes out for his match, and takes a mic to ask Hernandez if he really wants to do this, as they could make a good team together. Hernandez swaggered to the ring, and tells his opponent that he really does want to do this, and lays him out with a quick right hand [B](D)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mainstream Hernandez beat Joey Beauchamp[/COLOR] in 4.44 [B](C)[/B] -Good match for a glorified squash, Hernandez hitting the Apparition #14. *** Hernandez throws Beauchamp out of the ring, and tells whoever has the title come the end of the match to watch out, as he is showing the form to become dominant at this company [B](C)[/B] *** American Elemental came out, and urged Cougar to hurry to the ring, as he was eager to taste gold [B](D+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Masked Cougar (c) drew with American Elemental[/COLOR] in 11.35 [B](C-)[/B] -Ah, checking my notes, I seem to already know that they don’t click. Not to matter. American Elemental hit an Inferno Splash on Cougar outside the ring, but neither man could beat the refs count to get back into the ring in time. *** Frankie Perez hyped the Main Event, pointing out that by the end of the match he would have retained his title against five men this month [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez (c) beat Hell Monkey and Aaron Andrews[/COLOR] to retain the FWE Warrior Title in 22.46 [B](C)[/B] -Complete all out fight, with no alliances, and everyone focussed on the title. Andrews brought the Brass Knuckles into play on Hell Monkey, but missed his swing at Perez. The champion then removed Andrews from the ring, and had the time to pin Hell Monkey. [I]Overall Rating C-[/I]

1,433 people, mildly disappointed at the lack of storylines. Whoops, that’d be Tana and Cattley leaving and ending two separate stories. Time to rectify that. Doesn’t seem to have dampened anyone’s interest though. *** 4C rise to Regional, but thankfully become the only regional promotion that my workers won’t chose over me. *** GCG rise to Cult on the back of a solid show. [B]October:[/B] *** After 10 months of losses, we finally hit a profit of $3,704. *** 5SSW go out of business, having consistently leaked money. *** There is officially no day in October when we’ll have all our workers available. Normally we resort to Sundays, but now Rhino Umaga is touring with INSPIRE, that also isn’t too good. And CZCW run a show on a Sunday this month. It’ll be Tuesday, Sunday, Sunday. That’ll confuse them. [QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… In the House: Barry Kingman vs Kanishoki Masked Cougar and Ultimate Phoenix vs American Elemental and Insane Machine Rick Sanders vs Aaron Andrews Hell Monkey vs Rhino Umaga[/QUOTE]

[I]Er, wow. Joint diary of the month... I thought that the new new high standard of detail in diary writing would have had this wrapped up for many months to come. At least those wanting immense detail will be able to follow Sebsplex's wonderful diary, I'll still keep hacking out shows that are much shorter to read![/I] [B]FWE Presents… In the House:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Steven Parker beat Kashmir Singh[/COLOR] in 4.33 [B](D+)[/B] -Random match of the night to fill a few minutes. And it found good chemistry. Parker won with a Future Shock. [COLOR="blue"]Barry Kingman beat Kanishoki[/COLOR] in 4.56 [B](D)[/B] -Can you say “partnership over”? Kingman folded Kanishoki over with an impressive German Suplex for the win. *** Aaron Andrews was shown backstage, telling Perez that again he was not pinned last month, and has not been cleanly beaten by the champion. He wanted what he deserved – another shot at the title [B](B-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hell Monkey beat Rhino Umaga[/COLOR] in 11.27 [B](C)[/B] -The only show that Umaga will be here for this month, so his mega push stops. He was given a chance in this even contest, so we won’t be giving up on him. *** Frankie Perez was shown backstage, telling everyone that he had found the next challenger for his title – someone who is undefeated since joining FWE. He pointed at one of the Gauge twins, who pointed out that he was Mathew, and hadn’t had a match yet – it was Greg who had the wins. Frankie smiled, and said [I]“even better”[/I] [B](D+)[/B] *** Masked Cougar came to the ring with Ultimate Phoenix, and addressed American Elemental. True, he got a draw last month, but only because he was stupid enough to take both men out of the match. That kind of thinking was not the thinking of a champion [B](D)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]American Elemental and Insane Machine beat Masked Cougar and Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR] in 9.39 [B](C)[/B] -Cougar took an early blow to the head, and was noticeably groggy for the rest of the match. The heels took advantage, and Elemental his the Inferno Splash on an exposed Phoenix for the win. *** As the heels walked from the ring, Ultimate Phoenix took a mic, and told American Elemental that next week they get to face one another – on his turf, right next to the Mexican border [B](D-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Aaron Andrews beat Rick Sanders[/COLOR] in 7.39 [B](C+)[/B] -Aaron Andrews was focussed, with the commentary team pointing out how he had a much better shout for a title shot than someone who hadn’t even wrestled a match for FWE. *** Andrews took his anger out on Sanders, continuing to beat him down after the match, which brought Hell Monkey out. The two brawled, before finally being split up, with Andrews shouting insults as he was forced away [B](C-)[/B] *** Mathew is shown getting some last minute hype from Greg, telling him that he’d just got his big break in wrestling [B](D+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez (c) beat Mathew Gauge[/COLOR] to retain the FWE Warrior Title in 8.45 [B](C)[/B] -I was quite fortunate here, as I ran a Greg Gauge / Perez match in the dark, and they showed bad chemistry with one another. Perez was arrogant at first, but gradually Mathew got into the match, and the champion was forced to put his full concentration into the bout. Mathew tried to lock in the Proton Lock, but Perez masterfully reversed into a P-Clutch, and the newcomer tapped. *** Andrews came out to demand that instead of playing around with jokers, he should give him another shot at the title. Perez takes a mic to tell Andrews that he beat two men last month, and both wanted a rematch, so it only seemed fair that they should face one another to see who gets it. Perez tell Andrews to enjoy his match with Hell Monkey, as the show ends [B](C)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C-[/I]

A sell out, and a strong show. The weakest match was Kanishoki vs Kingman, but that was never there for the ratings, it was only there to put their partnership to bed. Apart from that all the matches were worth a watch, even the thrown together Parker / Singh match. *** Tana the Mighty signs with 4C *** Insane Machine is a WL Tag Champion again, this time with Kawasawa. *** Donnie J takes the CZCW Xtreme title off James Prudence, in a strong all round show. *** Valiant defeats the departing Demon Anger for the USPW World Title. *** After a six month reign, Joss Thompson loses his 21CW World Title to Rolling Johnny Stones. *** Both Gauge brothers are to tour with PGHW. *** A dreadful SWF PPV from Canada ends with Remo losing his World Title to Randy Bumfhole in a Triple Threat match that also included Akima Brave. That’s right – the Bumfhole’s are World Champions in SWF and TCW. Tito must be pleased. [QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… Invasion: Mathew Gauge vs Mainstream Hernandez Ultimate Phoenix vs American Elemental Hell Monkey vs Nevada Nuclear[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=eayragt;241413][I]Er, wow. Joint diary of the month... I thought that the new new high standard of detail in diary writing would have had this wrapped up for many months to come. At least those wanting immense detail will be able to follow Sebsplex's wonderful diary, I'll still keep hacking out shows that are much shorter to read![/I][/QUOTE] There's an audience for everything my friend. I mean, I've been reading up on your diary for a little while though and despite my uncanny knack to write in a far more long-winded/detailed fashion than I'd rather, I can just as easily pick up something that follows a more short-and-sweet approach. If the quality is there one way or another, then it's all good regardless. I was kinda disappointed that Perez and Greg Gauge share bad chemistry. After the backstage segment I was thinking, Perez going over Mathew could set up a nice encounter with the other brother, but alas it looks like if you want to go down that route, you'll need to add another element into the mix.

[B]FWE Presents… Invasion:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Steven Parker beat Kashmir Singh[/COLOR] in 5.45 [B](D+)[/B] -I found another few minutes to kill. Hopefully Singh will get a win soon, and they can actually put together a proper feud. [COLOR="blue"]Mainstream Hernandez beat Mathew Gauge[/COLOR] in 7.45 [B](C)[/B] -Wow, didn’t think these two would pull this off, and it’s nothing to do with chemistry. Another good contest, that Hernandez won with an Apparition #14. *** Hernandez took a mic, and pointed out that he’d gone one better than Perez – at least Mathew had some wrestling experience before they met tonight. He pondered whether that made him worthy of a title shot [B](D)[/B] *** Nevada Nuclear came out to hype his match with Hell Monkey, telling him that he was doing a good job of divide and conquer – making sure he never fought him or Umaga while the other one was around[B] (D+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hell Monkey beat Nevada Nuclear[/COLOR] in 8.08 [B](D+)[/B] -Couldn’t let Nuclear get the win here, but he should get singles wins in the future. *** American Elemental came out to say that he shouldn’t be facing Ultimate Phoenix tonight – he should be meeting Masked Cougar for the title. Phoenix pointed out that first Elemental needs to prove he’s even worthy of a title shot [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]American Elemental beat Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR] in 11.41 [B](B-)[/B] -Holy… did American Elemental prove that he truly was worthy of a title shot. A stunning contest was capped with an Inferno Splash from American Elemental. [I]Overall Rating C[/I]

A 1,000 sell out, and I like the way things are going. Much better than a year ago when we were stuck in a giant Randall Hopkirk inspired rut… *** USPW World Champion Valiant challenges Mainstream Hernandez for his National Title, and loses. I severely hope there was interference in there somewhere. *** Big name signing for MHW, where after six months out of the limelight, BLZ Bubb is back into the Main Event. *** Ash Campbell gets his first pro contract with OLLIE. [QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… Child’s Play: Kashmir Singh vs Nevada Nuclear Roderick Remus vs Insane Machine Remmy Skye vs Barry Kingman The Gauges vs Frankie Perez and Mainstream Hernandez Hell Monkey vs Aaron Andrews[/QUOTE]

In true JSliver style [QUOTE]Congrats on being pinned. I to like your writing style short and to the point.[/QUOTE] Thank you. I like it too - as it takes less time! [QUOTE]Congratlations on your pinning predicament...you know, that sounded funnier in my head.[/QUOTE] Don't worry, it worked... just [QUOTE=theunholyicon;241748]Elemental pulling out a B-? Very nice. Very nice.[/QUOTE] Oh yes. He's got the skills, just not the overness, and he's slowly getting that. [SIZE="4"][B]FWE Presents… Child’s Play:[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]Nevada Nuclear beat Kashmir Singh[/COLOR] in 6.16 [B](D)[/B] -Glorified squash, finished with the Mushroom Cloud. *** Nevada Nuclear goes into a rant about how Hell Monkey must think that has disposed of Nuclear Beast over the past few weeks, but he is very wrong [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Barry Kingman beat Remmy Skye[/COLOR] in 7.39 [B](C)[/B] -Remmy’s been brought in on loan, to see how he matches up with some of my workers. He pulled off some high flying moves against Kingman, but once grounded was finished by a series of German Suplexes. *** Aaron Andrews is on hype for the Main Event, saying that with a title shot possibly on the line, both men should be more focussed than ever. He has met Hell Monkey before, but the stakes are upped tonight, as for the first time they meet in a hardcore match [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Insane Machine beat Roderick Remus[/COLOR] in 5.42 [B](C-)[/B] -This match is here purely to point out that next show the Extreme Title will be on the line, in a Triple Threat match between champion Masked Cougar, American Elemental and Insane Machine, who picked up the win here. *** Our camera backstage saw Andrews and Nevada Nuclear talking to one another, but they spilt up before we could hear what was going on [B](C)[/B] *** Perez and Hernandez were ready to come to the ring, with Hernandez pointing out his victory over Mathew last week, which surely put him in line for a title shot. Perez told Hernandez to do his talking in the ring, and headed out [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez and Mainstream Hernandez beat The Gauges[/COLOR] in 10.53 [B](C)[/B] -Their first tag match together, and the Gauges turn out to run fluently as a team. Although I’m not sure how often they’ll team together, as it is a little obvious. They were, however, outclassed, and as Perez tried to lock on the P-Clutch to Greg, Hernandez tagged himself in and splashed everyone with an Apparition #14, recovering for the pin. *** Hernandez took the mic, and challenged either Hell Monkey or Andrews to match his achievements next [B](C)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Aaron Andrews beat Hell Monkey[/COLOR] in a hardcore match in 19.09 [B](B-)[/B] -Two B- matches in two weeks? Its Andrews’ overness here that’s doing the trick, as his TCW work is really promoting him, and we’re going to take full advantage. This one was particularly violent, but turned Andrews’ way when Nevada Nuclear came out to help Andrews. The Monkey fought valiantly, but eventually was worn down, and the match was over with a Mushroom Cloud into Standing Hot Shot. *** Andrews and Nuclear weren’t finished, dragging Hell Monkey over to the announce table, and bombing him through it [B](C-)[/B] [I]Overall Rating C[/I]

Now we’re cooking on gas. 1,000 sell out (we were overly cautious), and we’re taking full advantage of the fact that Aaron Andrews is currently mixing it with Zimmy Bumfhole, Frehly, Human Arsenal and Freddie Datsun at TCW. He’s a keeper. Well, until he realises we’re too small for him. *** Remmy Skye has one more appearance left after his trade from DaVE, Steve Gumble going the other way. *** Nevada Nuclear joins USPW. They normally job anyone I have under contract to Al the Hillbilly. *** MHW rise to Regional, with BLZ Bubb getting a victory over Mexican giant Ultra Atlantis. *** Joel Bryant’s new TCW contract is written, so the booker leaves NOTBPW and INSPIRE, neither promotion really having done much for him. *** MHW sign T-Rex, continuing their policy of signing the largest free agents they can find. *** Marc DuBois signs with NOTBPW. Can he avoid rotting in the midcard? [B]November:[/B] *** Profit of $5,000 after putting on three good shows, all of which sold out. *** The Aaron Andrews push continues, taking the TCW Tag Team Titles (with Alex Braun as Full Force) off Hell Bound (Texas Pete and Joel Bryant). *** I try and find just one day in the month where I can get Hell Monkey, Aaron Andrews, Mainstream Hernandez and Rhino Umaga all to attend an FWE. It can’t be done. All shows will be run on Sundays – Rhino Umaga will not attend any of them. *** Eisaku Kunomasu and Buddy Garner win the PGHW, Elite Tag Series the new team defeating established teams like Team Toronto and Team Dynasty 2000. *** I was wrong about Nevada Nuclear’s USPW debut – they job him to Java instead. *** Bart Biggz needs to brush up on his Mexican, as he also joins MHW. *** Joe Sexy and Cameron Vessey are to tour with GCG. Vessey has only had one independent match since leaving FWE. [QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… Can I Cancel? Ultimate Phoenix vs Remmy Skye Greg Gauge vs Nevada Nuclear Masked Cougar (c) vs American Elemental vs Insane Machine for the FWE Extreme Title Hell Monkey vs Mainstream Hernandez[/QUOTE]

[B]FWE Presents… Can I Cancel?[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Ultimate Phoenix beat Remmy Skye[/COLOR] in 6.55 [B](C)[/B] -Remmy’s doing his bit to earn a contract with two strong matches Extreme Style. Phoenix won with the Phoenix Firebird Splash. *** Mainstream Hernandez was cutting an interview backstage, pointing out that the Warrior Champion, Frankie Perez, was not here tonight. However, he was getting the same chance as Aaron Andrews, and if he beat Hell Monkey tonight it’d be a triple threat match for the title later this month. That’s when Andrews came over to ask Hernandez what he had done – beaten two Gauges? He could easily do the same [B](C+)[/B] *** As Andrews stormed off, we got American Elemental announcing that the Extreme Title match later would be no count out, after the false finish last month, and he would this time become Extreme Champion, starting a new era [B](D)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Nevada Nuclear beat Greg Gauge[/COLOR] in 7.36 [B](C-)[/B] -First singles defeat for Greg, purely down to Andrews’ interference. *** Andrews took a mic and demanded that Mathew Gauge came out right away, so he could help defeat both brothers in one night [B](C+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Aaron Andrews beat Mathew Gauge[/COLOR] in 6.58 [B](C+)[/B] -Greg stayed ringside, and tried to help his brother, but Andrews is a man on form, and won with a Flying Body Press. *** Andrews posturised in the ring, mouthing that no-one was anywhere close to him. And the crowd ate it up [B](B+)[/B] *** Masked Cougar cut a quick promo before his title defence, saying that he was glad that there must be a finish tonight, as he wants to get rid of American Elemental forever [B](D+)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]American Elemental beat Masked Cougar (c) and Insane Machine[/COLOR] for the FWE Extreme Title in 14.13 [B](C+)[/B] -Has anyone noticed that this has been a great show? With no count outs, the ref allowed other bendings of the rule to ensure a finish. Which explained why American Elemental was allowed to hit the Inferno Splash off a ladder onto Masked Cougar to take the Extreme Title. *** American Elemental proudly held his title it, telling everyone that the new era did begin here, an American era, an era long to continue [B](D+)[/B] *** Mainstream Hernandez got on hype for the Main Event. Could it match the rest of the show [B](C-)[/B]? [COLOR="blue"]Mainstream Hernandez beat Hell Monkey[/COLOR] in 13.40 [B](C+)[/B] -It did match the rest of the show, and this has been by far and away my best show ever. After a ref bump, Nevada Nuclear came out to attack Hell Monkey, but himself was pulled away by Aaron Andrews. As Andrews admonished Nuclear, Hernandez got the roll up on Hell Monkey, which the ref recovered in time to make the three count for. [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

Oh yes. Not just relying on Andrew’s TCW overness (which in some (non South East) parts of the country is B+), our Extreme division and our Main Event were both also high quality. *** Joey Beauchamp signs on for another nine months at FWE. Yet to be pushed, but yet to be disappointing. *** Jack Geidroyc joins SWF, while keeping his DaVE commitments. *** Okay, Aaron Andrews Main Event’s the most recent TCW show, taking him to “A” overness (except in South East and West where I’ve damaged it). He is now a Main Eventer there. [QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… Invasion: Kashmir Singh vs Steven Parker Joss Thompson vs Insane Machine Masked Cougar vs Remmy Skye Frankie Perez (c) vs Steve Gumble in a non title match[/QUOTE]

[B]FWE Presents… Invasion:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Kashmir Singh beat Steven Parker[/COLOR] in 8.03 [B](D+)[/B] -Singh gets the first shot at American Elemental next week, so needed a win here. [COLOR="blue"]Insane Machine beat Joss Thompson[/COLOR] in 6.48 [B](C)[/B] -A boost for Insane Machine after his failed attempt for the Extreme Title. Impressed with Thompson’s showing, but got caught with a Termination Kick. *** Steve Gumble cut a promo on Frankie Perez, pointing out that he was never pinned when he got a Warrior Title shot the other month, and when he won tonight wanted another shot. Failed to mention that since being in that match, he’s done absolutely nothing for FWE [B](C)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Masked Cougar beat Roderick Remus[/COLOR] in 8.39 [B](C-)[/B] -This was meant to be Remy Skye’s last match, but he pulled the creative control trick, and I couldn’t let him go over Cougar. Remus proved a reasonable substitute, but still lost. Not as good as would have been if Infinity had run it. *** Mr Cougar told the crowd that he was temporarily without his title, but was still as focussed as beforehand [B](C-)[/B] *** Perez came out, and told Gumble that when Gumble got his title shot there was three men all after the Warrior Title, and Perez managed to better them all. How does he think it’ll go when he’s just against one [B](C)[/B]? [COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez (c) beat Steve Gumble[/COLOR] in a non title match in 12.33 [B](C+)[/B] -Gumble landed a Savate Kick, but was left without a plan when Perez kicked out. He locked in the P-Clutch, and his opponent was forced to tap. [I]Overall Rating C[/I]

Now we’re pulling off really good shows without Andrews, which is just as well as he’ll never chose to stay when his contract comes up. *** Rick Sanders blocks contract negotiations with Crippler Ray Kingman, and it looks like I’m after a new Road Agent. *** NYCW rise to Regional, with Stevie Grayson into his second year as Empire Champion. *** TCW pull out a B+ show, the best in the last two years in the US. It was topped by Wolf Hawkins finally defeating his mentor Tommy Cornell. *** The next day SWF get a C-, and it was from the US. Big Smack Scott Main Evented. *** NYCW entice MAW Champion Fumihiro Ota, Clark Alexander and Calamari Kid onto their books. *** Ed Monton will be the long term replacement for Kingman Sr when he leaves. Of course, he costs a lot more money, but Sanders is the boss. [QUOTE]Announced for FWE Presents… Fireworks: Hell Monkey vs Joey Beauchamp American Elemental (c) vs Kashmir Singh for the FWE Extreme Title Masked Cougar vs Barry Kingman Rick Sanders vs Nevada Nuclear Frankie Perez (c) vs Aaron Andrews vs Mainstream Hernandez for the FWE Warrior Title[/QUOTE]

Archived