How do you imagine CornellVerse workers? (A thread inspired by Tigerkinney :p)

I've never really thought about it before Tigerkinney bought up in Clarity's thread earlier that he didn't imagine The Stones to wear the attires that Clarity had given them. For whatever reason, it got me interested, and I want to what attires and such you guys imagine CornellVerse workers to wrestling in. I'll start. [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Goldenskillz/MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/img] My favorite CornellVerse worker, I imagine Mainstream Hernandez to wear a pair of flamboyant leather pants with some sort of design, maybe his name, on the sides. I'm thinking like the pink ones that Jimmy Jacobs has worn in ROH. Now I want to see what you guys imagine your favorite CornellVerse workers to look like full-body (oh, and thanks for the idea Tiger :p).

Guest The Aussie
I imagine a guy like Troy Tornado (My personal favourite currently) would be dressed in a very seattle Grunge-esque outfit, with leather and chains on him. I also imagine Spike to be wearing clothing similar to guys like The Clash.

I always seem to imagine Mushashibo clad in full length tights reminiscent of Jerry Lynn's or Jimmy Rave's; baggy enough that it can't restrict his movement during matches. For most PGHW guys though, especially main eventers, it's difficult to imagine them in anything other than plain black trunks; the most notable exceptions are Yoshimi, Shuji (his vest makes me think he probably wears full length trunks too), Noriyori Sanda (I've always envisioned him wearing Shelton-esque short trunks), and Kozue Kawashima, who I've always imagined wearing knee-length trunks similar to what Bryan Vessey is wearing in his full body KyKy pic. And am I the only one who thinks a Snuka-esque pair of leopard skin trunks is the sole option for Jungle Jack?

Most of the GCG guys I would imagine wrestle in traditional wrestling attire. The only ones who I think would sport anything different would be Jungle Jack, who I envision as having Jimmy Snuka's ring attire with boots and Dark Angel, who would dress sort of like a cross between Sting and Edge.

Here's a few of mine: I've always imagined Teddy Powell & Sammy Bach wrestling in black shorts with pink trim, very similar to what The Naturals used to wear in TNA. I imagine Bruce The Giant wrestling in basic blue trunks, along the lines of what Andre The Giant wore way back when. I imagine Sam Strong wrestled in gear along the lines of Hulk Hogan's in the 1980's, except that Strong's boots and trunks were white, and his kneepads were blue. I imagine Tommy Cornell wearing black trunks, along the lines of Triple H's, without the DX Green of course. I've always envisioned Marc DuBois's wrestling attire to be similar to Curt Hennig's wrestling attire during his Mr. Perfect days with the WWF. I don't usually try to base the image in my head on real folks, but sometimes it happens.

Do you realise this is the biggest honor I have ever had in my whole life....to inspire an entire thread, on the GDS forums :) I'll put in one, seeing as he is currently my champion....I see Johnny Bloodstone, wrestling in black trunks, , they have Bloodstone in dark red writing written on the back of them, he has Black knee and elbow pads, and Black boots with red laces....he also has an alternate set of trunks, where it reversed into Dark Red trunks with Black writing. Sean McFly- I see wearing leggings they are Silver with a blue flash of lightning down one leg, and McFly down the other. He wears a sleeveless hooded top (similar to A.J Styles) on his entrance to the ring, also in the same silver colour with McFly and a lightning flash symbol printed on the back. He also has alternate sets in Blue and Gold, Black and Silver and finally Gold and Silver.

[QUOTE=gbasalmon;198631]...and Dark Angel, who would dress sort of like a cross between Sting and Edge.[/QUOTE] Kinda like that?? [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/TEW%20Database/DarkAngel.png[/img] [QUOTE=Tigerkinney;199199]Do you realise this is the biggest honor I have ever had in my whole life....to inspire an entire thread, on the GDS forums :)[/QUOTE] Joint inspire buddy :) Oh and if you want to see my interpretation of Cornellverse workers check out the actual thread. [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21227[/url] And cheap plug over

Well, let's see. . . I've always imagined Adrenaline Rush wearing short trunks similar to The Naturals, but I always pictured them sky blue & white and similar in design to the gear Shelton Benjamin wears (except with white wrestling boots & pads). Chris Caulfield has to wear black Dickies and a DAVE t-shirt; there's just no other way around it. Try as I might to see it otherwise, Travis Century always just looks like an older Christopher Daniels in my head. For some reason, I've never really been able to picture Eddie Peak or Big Cat Brandon's gear. Any ideas? Jack Bruce seems like the kinda' guy that would just wrestle in a pair of leather pants to enhance the rock star look; maybe they have some writing, or something symbolizing New York on them.

Archived