I have several questions...

Is there any way to edit the players you have in the game? Is there any way to edit the High School prestige?(I would like to make my old HS a powerhouse) Is there gonna be a new game to come out?(Right now I only have the demo and am definatly interested in buying but I dont want to if there is a new one that will be out soon) Thanks!

Guest Nukester
For editing players, click the "options" button, then the player editor. For editing the high school, you have to open up the psetup.dat file using MS Access or something else that will open Access databases (there is a thread here somewhere about a different program that will open them...OpenDB or OpenAccess, or something like that). Once you open the psetup database, there is a table called High School. Open that and you will se a column for prestige. Change the prestige to something low if you want it better (scale is 1-5 with 1 being the best) If you edit the psetup.dat file that is in the main directory of your game, that setting will be used every time you create a league. If you already have a league started that you want to edit the high school for, use the psetup.dat file that is within the save directory for your league Im sure there will be a new version of Bowl Bound College Football coming out sometime in the future, but probably not this year. Right now Arlie (the developer) is busy creating a pro football game. The great thing about that is that you will be able to take your graduating players from the college game and add them into your pro game for the amateur drafts !

Archived