British American Wrestling

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[FONT="Century Gothic"][B][CENTER][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/BAW.png[/img] British American Wrestling[/CENTER][/B] Clinton Place & Grand Avenue 16th May 2007 Attendance: 116 [B]Preshow Ratings:[/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]F+[/COLOR] & [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR]
Kathy Neptune and Olivia Diamond are backstage, arguing about who is the hottest. They tease at the possibility of sorting it out in the ring but storm off seperately. [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR]
[B]Singles Match[/B] Sammy The Shark [B]VS[/B] Stretch The Chicken Boy Sammy The Shark defeated Stretch The Chicken Boy in 7:26 by pinfall. [B]Winner:[/B] Sammy The Shark [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR]
[B]Davis Wayne Newton is better than you:[/B] Davis Wayne Newton is shown on the screen: [B]DWN:[/B] "Hi.. Im Davis Wayne Newton. And today im gonna show you just how much better i am at everything then you." He then proceeds to tee off on a golf course, sinking an incredible hole in one. [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]F-[/COLOR]
[B]Best Of 3 Series[/B] [B]([COLOR="Blue"]Match 3[/COLOR])[/B] Nadia Snow [B]VS[/B] Paige Croft Nadia Snow defeated Paige Croft in 5:29 by submission. [B]Winner of Series:[/B] Nadia Snow [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]D[/COLOR]
[B]British American Championship[/B] Geoff Bourne [B]VS[/B] Raphael Raphael defeated Geoff Borne in 5:35 by submission. [B]Winner:[/B] Raphael [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="darkorange"]D[/COLOR] [B]Final Show Rating:[/B] [COLOR="darkorange"][B][SIZE="4"]D[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [QUOTE][B]British American Wrestling Report:[/B] BAW held their show last night in Clinton Place & Grand Avenue, and drew 116 fans. The feedback has been very positive, it was a good show apparently.[/QUOTE] The Davis Wayne Newton segment is thanks to BriFidility's NYCW diary ages back. Its stolen directly from there.

So that's where you went you sunnuva... I was looking all over for a frickin PWA this or PWA that, and I didn't even think of looking for something else. So... women kicking men's ass. Sounds like your listening to your fans. Good business sense. HIRE BLACK EAGLE AND RENAME HIM TO ASTIL. Do it...it'll double your fan base*. [SIZE="1"]*Safety not guarenteed[/SIZE]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][B][CENTER][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/BAW.png[/img] British American Wrestling ([I]Live on Internet[/I])[/CENTER][/B] Emmaus Fire Company 23rd June 2007 Attendance: 115 [B]Prshow Ratings:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR] & [COLOR="DarkOrange"]D-[/COLOR]
[B]Singles Match[/B] Nadia Snow [B]VS[/B] Roxy Kitten Nadia Snow defeated Roxy Kitten in 3:06 by pinfall. [B]Winner:[/B] Nadia Snow [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]E[/COLOR] Roxy Kitten is fuming in the ring. She mouths off at Snow, the referee, the announcers and even the crowd before storming out back. [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]F-[/COLOR]
[B]Davis Wayne Newton Is Better Than You:[/B] A video of Davis Wayne Newton is shown playing Guitar Hero II. He is easily beating his opponent and rocking out very well.. [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="darkred"]F-[/COLOR]
[B]Singles Match[/B] Davis Wayne Newton [B]VS[/B] Valentine Davis Wayne Newton defeated Valentine in 4:32 by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex. [B]Winner:[/B] Davis Wayne Newton [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR]
[B]Interlude[/B] Jen Neptune comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]D[/COLOR]
[B]British American Championship Match[/B] Raphael [B]VS[/B] Sammy The Shark [B]VS[/B] Stretch The Chicken Boy Raphael defeated Sammy The Shark and Stretch The Chicken Boy in 7:55 when Raphael defeated Stretch The Chicken Boy by submission. [B]Winner:[/B] Raphael [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Final Show Rating:[/B] [B][COLOR="red"][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT] [QUOTE][B]British American Wrestling Report:[/B] BAW held their show last night at Emmaus Fire Company and drew 115 fans. The feeback has been mainly positive, the company has won many friends.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][B]The Riverside.[/B] It had been 6 months since Quinn and I had started British American Wrestling, and we had decided right at the start to hold progress reports every 6 months to... erm... monitor progress i guess. As usual i was there first and got the drinks in, but i was very surprised to see Quinn arrive. [I]"Hello Clarity"[/I] Quinn said, all posh and polite. Quinn it seemed had shaved off all his usual stubble, decked himself in a posh looking suit and even put on aftershave. [I]"Holy crap Quinn, this is a first. Off on the pull after this?"[/I] [I]"Nope"[/I] Said Quinn.. [I]"Although thats a good idea. Just thought considering how well we were doing that i would look the part"[/I] [I]"So how is BAW doing.."[/I] I asked... [I]"Im glad you asked"[/I] he said as he reached into a briefcase that i hadn't even seen him carrying, pulling out a laptop and folders each labelled with a different worker name. [I]"In the 6 months that we have been active, BAW has increased 2.7% popularity in the tri-state area"[/I] [I]"Thats good right"[/I] [I]"Indeed. However what is better is that due to our shows also being on the internet we have increased our popularity across the globe roughly by about 0.8% which i reckon means we have about 80,000 fans worldwide"[/I] [I]"You got the math on that sum"[/I] I asked [I]"In my head sorry"[/I] he replied. [I]"Ok.. How about our roster"[/I] [I]"Well, you saw Roxy Kittens little outburst on our last show didn't you. Turns out that she was annoyed that we were not renewing her contract"[/I] [I]"Well"[/I] I said. [I]"That would be my fault then. She wanted double her previous contract and she wasn't as good as Snow, Croft or Diamond. So i just had to tell her that it was either the amount i was offering of nothing at all"[/I] [I]"I thought so. She leaves in about 2 weeks so we dont have a chance to make her look poor, however i think that last show did her enough damage"[/I] We worked our way through some of the roster until we got to Davis Wayne Newton. [I]"You know what your doing with Newton"[/I] Quinn asked. [I]"The crowd dont seem to care about him"[/I] [I]"I reckon so. I want him to look really arrogant and i think its working"[/I] [I]"Ok. So what about our champion. We cant have Raphael hold it all the time and the semi-feud with Sammy & Stretch seems finished"[/I] [I]"That i have an idea about. I just hope it works.... Anyway, enough about work. This suit is for a date, i know it. But does she have a sister...."[/I] [/FONT]

Here is what I like about your diaries....the fact that you sign the people no one else would touch with a very long barge pole, like Stretch The Chicken Boy. Stretch is the epitome of a Cornellverse no hoper, someone who will keep plying his trade around various small Indys, sticking steadfast to his 'unique' gimmick that never gets over than anything more than a comedy act. Just out of interest what are your product settings for this promotion ?

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;200928]Here is what I like about your diaries....the fact that you sign the people no one else would touch with a very long barge pole, like Stretch The Chicken Boy. Stretch is the epitome of a Cornellverse no hoper, someone who will keep plying his trade around various small Indys, sticking steadfast to his 'unique' gimmick that never gets over than anything more than a comedy act. Just out of interest what are your product settings for this promotion ?[/QUOTE] Oh god. I just thought of an amazing feud. Stretch The Chicken Boy VS The Minor Annoyance I started this game Unemployed with high rep. Then started a new promotion. Chose rock hard and left the promotion settings alone except i think i changed the ratio by 10%

[B]British American Wrestling Product Settings:[/B] 1 VS 1: 80% 2 VS 2: 20% Match Ratio: 80% Minor Match Length: 8 Min Medium Match: 12 min Main Match: 13 min Match Intensity: 60% Match Danger: 30% Womens Wrestling: Intergrated T/A Levels: None Face/Heel Divide: Strong [B]Product Appeals:[/B] Tradional: Key Comedy: Low Cult: Very Low Hardcore: Low

From [COLOR="Blue"][U]totalextremewrestling.com[/U][/COLOR] [FONT="Century Gothic"][B]Davis Wayne Newton Rising Star[/B] If rumours are to be believed, BAW are preparing a massive push for Davis Wayne Newton, who they believe is the 'next big thing' in wrestling. Insiders say that he is in line to receive one of the biggest pushes in the companies history, and will either 'make or break' them. 'Thats crazy' said area resident Jason Warholic
[/FONT]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][B][CENTER][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/BAW.png[/img] British American Wrestling[/CENTER][/B] Fernwood Hotel Tuesday 9th July 2007 Attendance: 128 [B]Preshow Ratings:[/B] [COLOR="red"]E[/COLOR] & [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR]
Unfamilar music plays and a women works to the ring. [B]????:[/B] [I]"Hey im Dawn Dunsdale. Im new here at BAW having only just met the owner a few nights ago. But he reckons im destined for big things and has given me the honour of sending Roxy Kitten off in style."[/I] [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR] [SIZE="1"]*Note* Dawn Dunsdale is the girl that Quinn Solomon got all dressed up for. Also an attempt at a new Heidenreich challenge[/SIZE]
[B]Singles Match:[/B] Dawn Dunsdale [B]VS[/B] Roxy Kitten Dawn Dunsdale defeated Roxy Kitten in 4:25 by submission. [B]Winner:[/B] Dawn Dunsdale [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="darkred"]F+[/COLOR]
[B]Davis Wayne Newton Is Better Than You:[/B] Davis Wayne Newton is shown backstage powerlifting a huge weight in order to show his incredible physical strength. [B]DWN:[/B] [I]"Today you all get a double dose of just how much better i am. Because tonight im taking on Raphael for the British American Championship"[/I] [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]F-[/COLOR]
[B]Singles Match:[/B] Geoff Borne [B]VS[/B] Valentine Geoff Borne defeated Valentine in 5:48 by pinfall with a Borne Again. [B]Winner:[/B] Geoff Borne [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]E[/COLOR] Having picked up the victory, Geoff Borne celebrates in the ring. [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]F+[/COLOR]
[B]British American Championship Match[/B] Davis Wayne Newton [B]VS[/B] Raphael Raphael drew with Davis Wayne Newton in 6:56 following a double count out. [B]Winner:[/B] Draw [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Final Show Rating:[/B] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT] [QUOTE][B]British American Wrestling Report:[/B] BAW held their show last night at Fernwood Hotel and drew 128 fans. The feeback has been mainly positive, the company has won many friends.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain... Hey Clarity, As a fellow diary writer I just wanted chime in and say that while it's understandable to be frustrated at the lack of responses, I tell myself this; "I'm doing this for myself and to further enhance my own enjoyment of playing TEW. If other's like it and respond to it...that's gravy." This helps...sometimes. Take solice in the fact that your averaging over 10 views per post and hold faith that if you write, they'll come...eventually. I had a long running diary on the old company's board and it took a long time for people to start posting regularly in it. I also wanted to comment on your style, and that I like the short show recaps and then the in-depth behind the scenes, but maybe have a bit more than just cut and pasting from the game the results of the match and the internet feedback. Spice it up just a bit, even if it's only a one or two sentence recap of what happened, in my view that's always better than cut and paste. Looking forward to seeing this continue. Good luck!

[QUOTE=Clarity;200935]Oh god. I just thought of an amazing feud. Stretch The Chicken Boy VS The Minor Annoyance I started this game Unemployed with high rep. Then started a new promotion. Chose rock hard and left the promotion settings alone except i think i changed the ratio by 10%[/QUOTE] Well, since you like clutter so much... Stretch the Chicken Boy vs The Minor Annoyance = LMAO! A worst match of the year candidate? Rock hard difficulty, oh the memories of having so little money and going months at a time unable to afford running any events. I will 2nd 'Taker's suggestion of using pics, just because I like pictures. I KNOW you like pictures, based on your rendering work. Also, I thought Davis Wayne Newtown's "Better than you" segments were inspired by Mr. Perfect as well. Classic, just classic.

Rock hard isn't causing me as much problems as i thought. With my talent being so cheap, i have passed $15,000 already. As for Undertakers idea for pictures... Oh god no.. Its not the normal way of putting the workers picture above the name that he is suggesting. Its angles and stuff rendered and put in the diary. I may try spice up the match reports but after doing 5 years of diary before i started running out of things to put. I may add a Match Highlight part to the reports though. [QUOTE=Trackersan]and hold faith that if you write, they'll come[/QUOTE] That reminds me of Waynes World. "If you book them, they will come"

[QUOTE=Clarity;201078]As for Undertakers idea for pictures... Oh god no.. Its not the normal way of putting the workers picture above the name that he is suggesting. Its angles and stuff rendered and put in the diary.[/QUOTE] Actually that is all I was suggesting, just pictures of the workers during the match reports. Any other piccies you were to add would just be an added bonus.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/restaurant.png[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]Fargo's Italian Resturant[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B]Clarity:[/B] "Look Quinn, i wanted to ask you something" [B]Quinn:[/B] "Dawn right!" [B]Clarity:[/B] "Yeah.. I dont remember booking her on that show. Hell i dont even remember hiring her" [B]Quinn:[/B] "I love her.." [B]Clarity:[/B] "You have only known her about 6 weeks." [B]Quinn:[/B] "So.. Whats that got to do with anything.. She isn't costing you anything" [B]Clarity:[/B] "Really???" [B]Quinn:[/B] "Yeah, she is doing this to be near me. Not for money" [B]Clarity:[/B] "Ok.. I guess she can stay, but im not gonna push her just because your seeing her though" [B]Quinn:[/B] "Thank you, I would never ask you to do that. I better give her a call. She would love to let her Uncle Heidenreich know [/FONT]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][B][CENTER][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/BAW.png[/img] [SIZE="3"]British American Wrestling[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [left]Franklin High School Tuesday 2nd August 2007 Attendance: 144[/left] [B]Preshow Ratings:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR] x2
[B]Singles Match:[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/BAW/GeoffBorne.jpg[/IMG][COLOR="White"]VS[/COLOR][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/BAW/ChristianPrice.jpg[/IMG] Geoff Bourne [B]VS[/B] Christian Price[/CENTER] Geoff Borne defeated Christian Price in 6:53 by pinfall with a Borne Again. [B]Winner:[/B] Geoff Borne [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Match Highlight:[/B] Christian Price's comeback where he went for his finisher (The Stud) only to be countered by Borne with a Borne Again
[B]Shirt Shoot:[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/BAW/NadiaSnow.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Nadia Snow comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. Halfway through Paige Croft storms out with a referee to hand and demands another match. [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]D+[/COLOR] [B]Singles Match:[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/BAW/NadiaSnow.jpg[/IMG][COLOR="White"]VS[/COLOR][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/BAW/PaigeCroft.jpg[/IMG] Nadia Snow [B]VS[/B] Paige Croft[/CENTER] Paige Croft defeated Nadia Snow in 5:40 by pinfall. [B]Winner:[/B] Paige Croft [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Match Highlight:[/B] Croft flew at Snow from the beginning and had themselves a right ol' catfight.
[B]British American Championship Match:[/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/BAW/DavisWayneNewton.jpg[/IMG][COLOR="white"]VS[/COLOR][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/BAW/Raphael_alt.jpg[/IMG] Davis Wayne Newton [B]VS[/B] Raphael[/CENTER] Davis Wayne Newton defeated Raphael in 6:06 by count out. [B]Winner:[/B] Davis Wayne Newton [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Match Highlight:[/B] Raphael locked in his new submission finisher (R.I.P) which he held for ages, only to have Newton turn it around and use it against Raphael. Raphael broke the hold and rolled out of the ring to get counted out and retain. Davis Wayne Newton is livid and grabs a mike to address Raphael: [B]DWN:[/B] "You have two chances to face me and in both of them, you have cheapened the finish. Next show, your gonna face me in a steel cage" [B]Rating:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]E[/COLOR] [B]Final Show Rating:[/B] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]D-[/COLOR] [QUOTE][B]British American Wrestling Report:[/B] BAW held their show last night at Franklin High School and drew 144 fans. The feeback has been mainly positive, the company has won many friends.[/QUOTE] *Edit* Tried spamming the TV Channels again this month. Nobody wants us [/FONT]

Archived