WWE vs. WSX vs. the world (c-verse)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(Sept week 4 2007 fri) from the main office here are the lineups for your september shows on sun. [B][U]WWE War Games [/U][/B] Cal Sanders vs. Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann for the title MuthafawkkinMatt vs. Marc Speed Jack Avatar vs. Blasphemy The One and Only vs. Cameron Vessey Snap Dragon vs. Ace Youngblood [B][U]WSX Fatal Fall [/U][/B] Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. Steve Flash for the title Revenant vs. Insane Machine Charles Zulas vs. Rockin Ryan Turner D-Lyrium vs. Lee Wright High Voltage vs. Al Coleman

[B][U]Oct. week 1 2007 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles posts the new information and finds even more [B][U]Sept 2007 notes[/U][/B] [B][U]World [/U][/B] Casy Valentine enters wrestling SWF removes Sam Keith from position as head booker and gets Farrah Hesketh CZCW opens it head booker position WEXXV opens it head booker position Inspire gets a new ppv deal on J-Remote 1 DAVE gets a new ppv deal on USA Free Choice JEF increases to level small [B][U]WWE[/U][/B] MuthafawkkinMatt signs a 9 month contract at $125 "Wildcat" Nick Gloe signs a 9 month contract at $125 Blasphemy signs a 9 month contract at $125 Thomas Morgan signs a 9 month contract at $225 Cal Sanders signs a 9 month contract at $150 Mark Smart signs a 9 month contract at $200 An interview with Snap Dragon revealed that he suffers from pre-match nerves that get worse the higher he is on the card [B][U]WSX[/U][/B] Tiger- Kinney signs a 9 month contract at $125 Dazzling Dave Diamond signs a 9 month contract at $500 Crash Lewis signs a 9 month contract at $150 Murderous Mikey signs a 9 month contract at $175 Dog Fyte Mikey signs a 9 month contract at $575 Jacob Jett is shown the door Revenant is attempting to form alliances backstage Robert Greene is attempting to form alliances backstage [B][U]WSX Fatal Fall[/U][/B] Lee Wright defeated D-Lyrium D-Lyrium and Robert Greene argue after match Insane Machine defeated Revenant Al Coleman defeated High Voltage Rockin' Ryan Turner defeated charles zulas A music video is shown to promote Dazzling Dave Diamond. Steve Flash defeated Dazzling Dave Diamond to win the WSX title [B][U]WWE War Games[/U][/B] Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann defeated Cal Sanders to win the title [COLOR="Red"]* Thomas Salerno attacked Cal Sanders during match[/COLOR] Marc Speed defeated MuthafawkkinMatt Cameron Vessey defeated The One and Only "Wildcat" Nick Gloe returns to a WWE arena thanking the fans Sgt. Bubba Lee West attacks "Wildcat" Nick Gloe in the ring, and leaves him down and out. Ace Youngblood defeated Snap Dragon Jack Avatar defeated Blasphemy

[B][U]October week 3 (mon)[/U][/B] [B]Charles:[/B] Oh what the hell! Can't these guys post cards on their own. At least I know what the next events are. [U][B]WWE Nighmares card[/B][/U] Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann vs. Cal Sanders rematch for title "Wildcat" Nick Gloe vs. Sgt. Buubba Lee West Thomas Salerno vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith Bubba Looey vs. MuthafawkkinMatt Madinna Franchesco vs. Thomas Morgan [B][U]WSX Hardcore Hell[/U][/B] Steve Flash vs. Crash Lewis for the title Insane Machine vs. Remmy Skye Nick Clements vs. Robert Greene Tiger- Kinney vs. Mainstream Hernandez D-Lyrium vs. Dazzling Dave Diamond

[B][U]Nov. week 1 2007 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles gets back into the office after a good night and posts the results and other information on the website [B][U]October 2007 notes[/U][/B] [B][U]World [/U][/B] King Kong Kennedy enters wrestling Insane Machine lefts WLW Blood Raven suffered a semi-severed spinal column and will be out for 14 months TCW falls to cult size [B][U]WWE[/U][/B] Ace Youngblood shown the door The One and Only signs a 9 month contract for $150 Kashmir Singh signs a 9-month contract for $150 Marc Townsend signs a 9-month contract for $350 Cameron Vessey signs a 9-month contract for $400 Alan Parent signs a 9-month contract for $150 Dewey Libertine signs a 9-month contract for $700 [B][U]WSX[/U][/B] Lazy Joe is shown the door Robert Greene is up to his old political tricks Al Coleman signs a 9 month contract for $450 Tempest Appleby signs a 9-month contract for $150 Jez McArthur signs a 9-month contract for $1000 [B][U]WWE Nightmare[/U][/B] Baba Looey drew with MuthafawkkinMatt following a double disqualification. Thomas Morgan defeated Madinna Franchesco Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Thomas Salerno Cal Sanders defeated Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann to win the title "Wildcat" Nick Gloe hypes his upcoming match with Sgt. Bubba Lee West Sgt. Bubba Lee West taunts"Wildcat" Nick Gloe, telling him that he is going to get easily beaten in their upcoming match. Sgt. Bubba Lee West defeated "Wildcat" Nick Gloe in a street fight [B][U]WSX Hardcore Hell[/U][/B] Nick Clements defeated Robert Greene Dazzling Dave Diamond defeated D-Lyrium Nick Clements attacks Dazzling Dave Diamond post match Mainstream Hernandez defeated Tiger- Kinney Steve Flash defeated Crash Lewis to retain title Insane Machine defeated Remmy Skye in a ladder match TO WWE and WSX November is a great time of year, a time in which many thanks are given to those you are greatful for. I will be watching your next events from the office here in Indy and I promise that the wrestlers who win at your next event will be greatful.

[B][U]Nov. week 3 (mon)[/U][/B] [B]Charles:[/B] since Jack and Kate are lazy time to post the cards for nov. [B][U]WWE Thanks for the Beating[/U][/B] Cal Sanders vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith for the title "Wildcat" Nick Gloe vs. Blasphemy Baba Looey vs. MuthafawkkinMatt Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann vs. Madinna Franchesco Thomas Salerno vs. The One and Only [B][U]WSX November Rain[/U][/B] Steve Flash vs. Insane Machine for the title Dog Fyte vs. Remmy Skye Charles Zulas vs. Nick Clements High Voltage vs. D-Lyrium Revenant vs. Robert Greene vs. Tiger- Kinney [B]Charles:[/B] By the end of the night some will be thankful while others will want my head.

[B][U]Dec. week 1 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles gets into the office and posts new information as well as the results of "Thanks for the Beating" and "November Rain" [B][U]WWE Thanks for the Beating[/U][/B] The One and Only defeated Thomas Salerno Madinna Franchesco defeated Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann MuthafawkkinMatt defeated Baba Looey Blasphemy defeated "Wildcat" Nick Gloe Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Cal Sanders to win the WWE title Jack Avatar thanks fans for coming [B][U]WSX November Rain[/U][/B] D-Lyrium defeated High Voltage Revenant defeated Robert Greene and Tiger- Kinney Charles Zulas defeated Nick Clements A video plays hyping Dog Fyte vs. Remmy Skye Remmy Skye defeated Dog Fyte Insane Machine defeated Steve Flash to win the WSX title Kate Avatar thanks the fans for coming TO WWE and WSX Remember when I said its nice to be thankful this time of year? Well congrats to all backyard winners, please "PM" with the stat you would like increased by 20 points.

[B][U]Dec. week 4 2007 (tues)[/U][/B] Jack is in his office looking at the last card of the year [B]Jack: [/B]I hate these so called backyard wrestlers, why did Mr. Zulas, have to do this? I can't believe that "Wildcat" is still walking around. [B][U]WWE Christmas Crash[/U][/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Snap Dragon for the title Kashmir Singh vs. Alan Parent The One and Only vs. Blasphemy Sgt. Bubba Lee West vs. Cameron Vessey "Wildcat" Nick Gloe vs. Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann Meanwhile over at WSX Kate is looking over her card [B]Kate:[/B][COLOR="Purple"] I think this looks good[/COLOR] [B]Ota: [/B][COLOR="sienna"]It's a good card except its missing one person, me.[/COLOR] [B]Kate:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]You want to be in the ring?[/COLOR] [B]Ota:[/B] [COLOR="sienna"]I can show these backyarders a thing or two, I can even beat Bulldozer and take the title.[/COLOR] [B]Kate:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]If you really want that, I will put you on the card next month.[/COLOR] [B]Ota:[/B] [COLOR="Sienna"]Good[/COLOR] [U][B]WSX Deadly Games[/B][/U] Insane Machine vs. Mainstream Hernandez for the title Nick Clements vs. Revenant Charles Zulas vs. Lee Wright High Voltage vs. Steve Flash Tiger- Kinney vs. Murderous Mikey

Charles gets into the office and posts the final pieces of information for the year [B][U]Dec. 2007 notes[/U][/B] [B]World [/B] Extreme Deluxe enters wrestling Fearless Blue enters wrestling Daredevil Aero enters wrestling Xavier Reckless enters wrestling Super Sonic enters wrestling Bairei Yasujiro fails a steroid test [B]WWE[/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith signs a 9 month contract for $650 [B]WSX[/B] Robert Greene signs a 9 month contract for $150 [B][U]WSX Deadly Games[/U][/B] Nick Clements defeated Revenant Murderous Mikey defeated Tiger- Kinney Murderous Mikey \ Crash Lewis attack Tiger- Kinney post match Lee Wright defeated Charles Zulas Steve Flash defeated High Voltage Insane Machine defeated Mainstream Hernandez to retain the WSX title [B][U]WWE Christmas Crash[/U][/B] Blasphemy defeated The One and Only A music video is shown to promote Jennifer Heat. Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann defeated "Wildcat" Nick Gloe Sgt. Bubba Lee West has an interview in which he taunts "Wildcat" Nick Gloe. ""Wildcat" Nick Gloe's about beating him every time they meet. Sgt. Bubba Lee West defeated Cameron Vessey Kashmir Singh defeated Alan Parent Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Snap Dragon TO WWE and WSX Congrats on completing your first year as companies. Watching two companies makes me realize that not everything can go as planned. My people and I will be taking the next few days to take stock of what we have, then we will come back and present our findings and results.

[B][U][CENTER]guy sitting behind the computer post[/CENTER][/U][/B] Another way of saying that "note to WWE and WSX" is that I will be posting World Wrestling News award winners along with other awards and notes of information that WWE and WSX has in a different post

[B][U]Wrestling World News Awards 2007 [/U][/B] [B][U]Wrestler of the Year[/U][/B] Sean McFly NOTBPW, 23 wins & 5 losses, average match (B+), best match (A) [B][U]Young Wrestler of the Year[/U][/B] Sensational Dragon BHOTWG, 24 wins & 2 draws & 17 losses, average match (C+), best match (B) [B][U]Veteran Wrestler of the Year[/U][/B] Pistol Pete Hall GCG, 39 wins & 2 draws & 28 losses, average match (B-), best match (B) [B][U]Female Wrestler of the Year[/U][/B] Sensational Ogiwara 5SSW, 59 wins & 3 draws & 9 losses, average match (C+), best match (B) [B][U]Promotion of the Year[/U][/B] Supreme Wrestling Federation [B][U]Most Improved Promotion of the Year[/U][/B] Danger and Violence Extreme [B][U]Match of the Year[/U][/B] Sean McFly defeats Jeremy Stone at Jeopardy in June to retain the NOTBPW Canadian title [B][U]Card of the Year [/U][/B] NOTBPW Winter War Shooter Sean Deeley defeats Rhino Umaga Melody Cuthill defeats Grace Harper Dark Angel defeats Mammoth Johnny Bloodstone defeats Mighty Cavanagh Owen Love defeats Dallas Mcwade Davis Wayne Newton defeats Derek Frost Tim Westbrook defeats the Insane Heat Duane Stone defeats Dean Mcwade Emma Bitch retains the women’s title defeating Victoria Stone Edd Stone defeats Harrison Hash to retain the Unlimited Action Title R.K. Hayes defeats Dan Stone Jr. Jeremy Stone defeats Sean McFly to retain the NOTBPW Canadian title [B][U]Top 5 backyard wrestlers for 2007[/U][/B] 1. Blasphemy (6-6) (1-2 vs. non-backyard) former WWE champ 2. Thomas Salerno (6-6) (0-3 vs. non-backyard) former WWE champ 3. Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann (5-7) (1-3 vs. non-backyard) former WWE champ 4. Tiger- Kinney (6-6) (0-4 vs. non-backyard) 5. D-Lyrium (5-5) (0-3 vs. non-backyard) *Top 5 compiled by Charles Zulas and associates. For WWE only rankings please write to WWE president Jack Avatar. For WSX rankings please write to Kate Avatar

[B][U]Jan 2008 week 1 (tues)[/U][/B] over at the WWE, Jack is studying pushes for his roster [B]Jack: [/B]This looks about right WOW Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) [B][U]Current WOW Champ:[/U][/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith [B][U]Main Event [/U][/B] Sgt. Bubba Lee West Bulldozer Brandon Smith Marc Speed Cameron Vessey Jack Avatar Snap Dragon [B][U]Upper Mid[/U][/B] "Wildcat" Nick Gloe MuthafawkkinMatt The One and Only Mark Smart Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann Kashmir Singh Blasphemy Baba Looey Cal Sanders [B][U]Midcard[/U][/B] Alan Parent Thomas Salerno Thomas Morgan Madinna Franchesco [B][U]Lower Midcard[/U][/B] Cal Sanders Meanwhile over at Wild Side Kate is also looking at pushes for the start of the year [B]Kate: [/B]I think they will be able to understand this list Wild Side Xtreme (WSX) [B][U]Current World Champ[/U][/B] Insane Machine [B][U]Current Tag Champs[/U][/B] Murderous Mikey Crash Lewis [B][U]Main Event [/U][/B] Remmy Skye Insane Machine Fumihiro Ota Steve Flash [B][U]Upper Mid[/U][/B] Dog Fyte Mainstream Hernandez Dazzling Dave Diamond Lee Wright [B][U]Midcard[/U][/B] Nick Clements Rockin Ryan Turner Murderous Mikey Tempest Appleby Al Coleman Crash Lewis [B][U]Lower Mid[/U][/B] Charles Zulas Revenant Tiger-Kinney High Voltage [B][U]Opener[/U][/B] D-Lyrium Robert Greene

[B][U]Jan week 4 2008 (mon)[/U][/B] Jack is sitting at WWE headquarters looking over the card for the first pay per view of 2008. [B]Jack: [/B]Bulldozer is champ so he gets a match. I also think a new title is in order [B][U]New Years Distruction 2008[/U][/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Sgt. Bubba Lee West for the WOW title [B][U]WWE Backyard beatings belt tournament (round 1)[/U][/B] MuthafawkkinMatt vs. Madinna Franchesco Blasphemy vs. Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann "Wildcat" Nick Gloe vs. Thomas Salerno Baba Looey vs. The One and Only Meanwhile Kate is looking at the card for WSX Rumble 2008 [B]Kate:[/B] so Ota wants a match [B][U]WSX Rumble 2008[/U][/B] Insane Machine vs. Steve Flash WSX title rematch Remmy Skye vs. Robert Greene Tempest Appleby vs. Mainstream Hernandez Fumihiro Ota vs. D-Lyrium Nick Clements/ Revenant vs. Charles Zulas/ Tiger- Kinney [B]Kate: [/B]I guess this will work

[U][B]Feb. week 1 (mon)[/B][/U] Charles gets to the main office and begins to post the show results to the website [B][U]Jan 2008 notes[/U][/B] [B][U]World[/U][/B] El Fuerza enters wrestling Mexican Hardcore Wrestling opens [B][U]WWE[/U][/B] Steve Smith signs a 9 month contract for $550 In an interview Thomas Salerno stated that in gets pre-match nerves when being pushed high up the card [B][U]WSX[/U][/B] High Voltage signs a 9 month contract for $200 [B][U]WSX Rumble 2008[/U][/B] charles zulas and Tiger- Kinney defeated Nick Clements and Revenant Remmy Skye defeated Robert Greene Fumihiro Ota defeated D-Lyrium Mainstream Hernandez defeated Tempest Appleby A music video is shown to promote Insane Machine Steve Flash defeated Insane Machine to win the WSX title [B][U]WWE New Years Distruction 2008[/U][/B] Madinna Franchesco defeated MuthafawkkinMatt Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann defeated Blasphemy "Wildcat" Nick Gloe defeated Thomas Salerno The One and Only defeated Baba Looey Sgt. Bubba Lee West taunts Bulldozer Brandon Smith, about their upcoming match. A music video is shown to promote Bulldozer Brandon Smith Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Sgt. Bubba Lee West to retain the WWE title

Hey Mystic, Just wanted to say "Great job!"; it's probably not mentioned enough, but I think I can safely speak for everyone with a backyard avatar that we appreciate this type of diary, especially considering this is the third or fourth version of the backyarders story. So kudos to you. Latah.

[QUOTE=Actarus;207913]Hey Mystic, Just wanted to say "Great job!"; it's probably not mentioned enough, but I think I can safely speak for everyone with a backyard avatar that we appreciate this type of diary, especially considering this is the third or fourth version of the backyarders story. So kudos to you. Latah.[/QUOTE] thanks As I mentioned earlier, this is a nice change for me vs. how I am doing my DAVE diary This allows me to write up results and other ideas without having to come up with major details (in-depth match results etc...) They are fun to write, but draining. As a result I actually get to "play" the game. for example this diary has gone through 13 months of game time in a little under one month as well as being 37 pages long. While the DAVE diary was started 9 months ago, is currently 450 pages long and is a little over 10 months of game time.

[B][U]Feb week 4 2008 (mon)[/U][/B] Kate is in her office looking at the WSX heartache card [B]Kate: [/B](deep in thought) How can I build these backyard wrestlers up faster? [B][U]WSX heartache 2008[/U][/B] Steve Flash vs. Rockin Ryan Turner for the WSX title Remmy Skye vs. Dazzling Dave Diamond Murderous Mikey/Crash Lewis vs. Insane Machine/Fumihiro Ota for the WSX tag titles High Voltage vs. Al Coleman Tiger- Kinney vs. Revenant Meanwhile over at the WWE [B]Jack:[/B] (laughs) With me as champ, we will over take WSX [B][U]WWE Love or Die 2008[/U][/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Jack Avatar for the WWE title Snap Dragon vs. Marc Speed Marc Smart vs. MuthafawkkinMatt [U][B]WWE Backyard beatings belt tournament (semi-finals)[/B][/U] Madinna Franchesco vs. Kris "Wooodaddy" "Wildcat" Nick Gloe vs. The One and Only

[B][U]March week 1 2008 (mon)[/U][/B] sitting in his second home in wisconsin, charles presents the results of the latest shows to the public [B][U]Feb 2008 notes[/U][/B] [B][U]World[/U][/B] Reaper Dante fails drug test Gino Montero enters wrestling 5SSW removes Kuniyoshi Chishu as head booker Nicolas Gil enters wrestling Maria Marcos enters wrestling Teresa Hidalgo enters wrestling [B][U]WWE[/U][/B] Thomas Salerno signs a 9 month contract at $200 Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann signs a 9 month contract at $150 [B][U]WWE Love or Die 2008[/U][/B] "Wildcat" Nick Gloe defeated The One and Only Madinna Franchesco defeated Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann with Jennifer Heat Mark Smart defeated MuthafawkkinMatt A music video is shown to promote Bulldozer Brandon Smith Marc Speed defeated Snap Dragon Jack Avatar cuts a promo hyping up his skills Jack Avatar defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith to win the WWE title [B][U]WSX heartache 2008[/U][/B] Tiger- Kinney defeated Revenant Al Coleman defeated High Voltage Fumihiro Ota and Insane Machine defeated Murderous Mikey \ Crash Lewis to win the WSX tag titles A music video is shown to promote Remmy Skye. Remmy Skye defeated Dazzling Dave Diamond A music video is shown to promote Rockin' Ryan Turner. Steve Flash defeated Rockin' Ryan Turner to retain the WSX title

• 2 weeks later...
[B][U]March week 3 (mon)[/U][/B] Jack is in his office finishing up the card for WWE Smackdown when he gets a knock on the door. [B]Jack:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Oh well hello.[/COLOR] [B]Woman:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Hello mr. Avatar[/COLOR] [B]Jack:[/B] [COLOR="red"]We are glad to have you here. Our next event is week 4 sunday, I want you there.[/COLOR] [B]Woman:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I will be there[/COLOR] Woman leaves as Jack posts the card on the board [B][U]WWE Smackdown 2008[/U][/B] Jack Avatar vs. Cameron Vessey for the title Blasphemy vs. Cal Sanders apocolypse now vs. The One and Only/ MuthafawkkinMatt Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Thomas Morgan [B][U]WWE Backyard beatings belt tournament (finals)[/U][/B] "Wildcat" Nick Gloe vs. Madinna Franchesco Meanwhile Kate is working on WSX Madness [B]Kate:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]You what?[/COLOR] [B]man:[/B] [COLOR="Sienna"] I can't remain here. [/COLOR] [B]Kate:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]I don't believe this? You could have told me sooner![/COLOR] [B]man:[/B] [COLOR="sienna"]Its best for my family[/COLOR] [B]Kate:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Get out![/COLOR] the man leaves as Kate posts the card for WSX Madness [B][U]WSX Madness 2008[/U][/B] Fumihiro Ota/Insane Machine vs. Crash Lewis/Murderous Mikey for the tag titles Steve Flash vs. Remmy Skye for the title Lee Wright/Robert Greene vs. Charles Zulas/ Tiger- Kinney Dog Fyte vs. Rockin Ryan Turner Mainstream Hernandez vs. D-Lyrium

Archived