Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Rob4590;295453]Well I've already got the Silver Dragon Feet action pack, so I'll have to go with the Tom Gilmore figure, although I'm sorely tempted to pre-order the soon-to-be-released mulletless Masuno figure :p[/QUOTE] I'd recommend the soon to be released and mulletless Hoshino figure. ;) Because Masuno might get another cup of sake with the BHotWG, not sure about Hoshino and his asking price.

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG- Super 10 Cup Preview (Part One)[/B] Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods will be holding the inaugural edition of the Super 10 Cup Tournament, with the winner earning a World Title shot at Fire-Dream of the Immortals 2008. If Hooded Kudo (the current World Champion) wins the tournament he gets to choose an opponent of his choosing, provided that he is still the champion , as he is required to make at-least one title defence during the month of December. The Tournament will see 10 wrestlers, divided into 2 pools of 5, with the Top 2 in each group advancing to the semi-finals. With the knock-out phase semi-finals and finals taking place at BHOTWG’s newest addition to the PPV schedule Final Collision. The group stage will feature each competitor taking on each of their opponents in their group once. 3 Points are available for a win and 1 Pt is available for a Time-Limit Draw. There will be a 20 minute Time Limit on group stage matches, Burning Hammer officials are hoping that the Time Limit can lead to some exciting fast pace matches, and plenty of tension and drama if the Time-Limit approaches as the competitors will be trying to get all 3 points in a match, rather than just picking up the solitary point. The scheduling over the next 5 weeks will see the Monday shows of the Eye of the Dragon Tour centred around the Super-10 Cup with 4 cup matches taking place on each show. Thursdays will be kept free for other match-ups….so for example it’s still possible for Burning Hammer officials to have the current title-holders (who will be taking part in the Super 10 Tournament) have a cup match on the Monday and still be available to make a title defence on the Thursday. [I]The Pools for the Super 10 Cup have been drawn as such….[/I] [B]Pool A[/B] Eisaku Hoshino Hiroaki Nakasawa Koshiro Ino Miyamae [I](Burning World Tag Team Champion)[/I] Sensational Dragon [I](Burning Junior Champion)[/I] [B]Pool B[/B] Elemental II [I](Best of the Super Juniors Cup 2007 Tournament winner)[/I] Hooded Kudo[I] (Burning World Heavyweight Champion)[/I] Kinnojo Horri Shimedzu [I](Burning World Tag Team Champion)[/I] Tom Gilmore [I](Burning Openweight Champion)[/I] In the second part of our preview, we will profile the wrestlers that will be competing to become the first time winner of the Super 10 Cup and earn a shot at the Burning World Heavyweight Championship.

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] Here is the second part of our Super 10 Cup Preview, as we profile the men that will be taking part in the inaugral edition of what promises to be a major new addition to the BHOTWG calendar. [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Pool A[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [LEFT][B][U]Eisaku Hoshino[/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B][/LEFT] Since leaving PGHW at the end of 2006, Eisaku Hoshino spent much of 2007 holding out for the best offers and weighing up his options as a free agent. The Hoshino made the move many puro-fans thought unthinkable only a year ago, and at Night of the Burning Hammer he made his BHOTWG debut. Hoshino sent an immediate message to the rest of the roster, that he wasn't just here for a pay-check by dispatching the Silver Dragon Feet Insurance Policy Rhino Umaga in his debut match, he then followed that up with an impressive victory in a 4 corner survival that featured Hooded Kudo, when he pinned the current World Champion to win the match. However it was only non title but it put him in a strong position to be considered a World Title contender, however Kinnojo Horri who was not in that match took offence to that, and when Hoshino & Horri met in a contenders match...Hooded Kudo (despite Horri also being a bitter rival) screwed Hoshino out of the victory. Hoshino and Horri since met in a re-match at Everlasting Mission, where this time Hoshino got a win over the Burning Hammer mainstay. Now Hoshino is focused on winning the Super 10 Cup and then setting his sights on the Burning World Heavyweight Championship. [B][U]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] Hiroaki Nakasawa won the Burning World Championship for the first time in August 2006, and then held it for an entire year, finally losing the title to bitter rival Hooded Kudo at the Quest of Heart PPV, who had been challenging Nakasawa for the title for several months. Since then Kudo has done everything in his power to avoid a one on one encounter with Nakasawa, winning the Super 10 Cup would provide Nakasawa with the opportunity to finally earn that one on one match up with Hooded Kudo, because Nakasawa firmly believes that Kudo's victory over him at Quest of Heart was a one off and should he get Kudo in another one on one contest, he will regain the World Title. [B][U]Koshiro Ino[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] The ever popular POWAAAH and Paint superstar started the year as one half of the Tag Team champions with Tadakuni Toshusai, but they quickly lost those titles to the Raging Bulls and then Ino had his mentor Hooded Kudo turn on him, effectively ending the original incarnation of the Silver Dragon Feet stable. Since then Ino has been a bitter rival of Hooded Kudo, and also consistently kept himself in contention for the Burning World Championship, whilst also having a few more attempts at regaining the World Tag Team Titles, but despite his valiant efforts (highlighted by his two recent World Title matches at Night of the Burning Hammer and Everlasting Mission) he has come short each time. The question is, can he finally make that breakthrough and win a major singles title ? [B][U]Miyamae[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG] Miyamae has once again enjoyed a succesful year on the Tag Team scene, gaining a third World Tag Team Title with his regular partner Shimedzu. The Rebellion have also appeared to become even more dangerous since joining forces with current World Champion Hooded Kudo and forming part of the re-booted version of the Silver Dragon Feet faction. However in singles competition Miyamae had enjoyed somewhat patchy form so far this year, often coming up short against the upper tier of the roster but with the lure of a World Title shot , can he step up his game ? Whilst that could cause problems with Silver Dragon Feet leader and current World Champion Hooded Kudo, later down the line, there is no doubt that Miyamae will be looking to regain the singles form he had when he was part of the Junior Division, where many forget that he was a former Junior Champion. [B][U]Sensational Dragon[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] For much of the year the arrogant but prodigiously talented Junior Division star has been feuding with Elemental II over who is the best in the Junior Division. Dragon won his second Junior Division Title, defeating Marihito Masuko at Fire-Dream of the Immortals. Then his hot rivalry with Elemental II began, the Junior legend did not take kindly to Dragon's often disrespectful attitidue towards his opponents and the two have been at logger-heads ever since. Dragon was defeated by Elemental II in the Best of the Super Juniors Cup and then lost the Junior Title to his rival at Night of the Burning Hammer, but has since won back the Junior Belt for the third time, when he came out victorious in a 3-way match that also featured rising star and the Elemental a-like Americana. As the smallest man in the tournament Sensational Dragon will be considered an under-dog, but his speed and agility is a great equalizer and in the Sensation Shock (Dragon-rana) he has one of the most effective counter-finishers going in Wrestling today. ______________________________________________________________ [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Pool B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Elemental II[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] Much of what can be said for the Best of the Super Juniors Cup holder, has already been said with our profile of Sensational Dragon, with them being so inter-linked due to their compelling rivalry. Elemental II's latest reign with the Junior Title, must have felt all too brief to him , especially as he wasn't even pinned during his last title defence at Everlasting Mission. Whilst Elemental II will have a strong desire to regain the Junior Title, there is no doubt that he is not just there to make up the numbers for the Super 10 Cup and will be wanting to prove that the Best of the Junior Division can compete with the Heavyweights and as one of the experienced competitors in Burning Hammer, he could well have the veteran know-how to cause an upset over his bigger sized opponents. [B][U]Hooded Kudo[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] Hooded Kudo is the leader of the powerful Silver Dragon Feet stable and is the current World Champion, which he has held since winning the title for a 4th time (though surprisingly his first in nearly 10 years) at the Quest of Heart PPV in September. Since turning on former protege Koshiro Ino and forming the new incarnation of his Silver Dragon Feet stable....Kudo has made many enemies including Ino himself, Kinnojo Horri and former World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa amongst others. But it has to be said that with the backing of a more ruthless Silver Dragon Feet that includes Tag Team Champions The Rebellion and Junior Champion Sensational Dragon, Hooded Kudo has perhaps looked more dangerous than ever before. Whilst most of the competitors in the competition will earn a World Title shot at the Fire-Dream of the Immortals PPV next March, as the current World Champion Hooded Kudo can't face himself.....however if he comes through his mandatory title defence in December and then wins the Super 10 Cup....Kudo can get to choose his next opponent. [B][U]Kinnojo Horri[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] A perennial World Title contender Kinnojo Horri is trying to shake off a repetition of being the Bridemaid of BHOTWG, Horri has often been in the hunt for Titles over the past few years but has so far been unable to win a major Title with Burning Hammer. Recently he has been embroiled in a rivarly with high-profile new arrival Eisaku Hoshino, Horri won the first match but Hoshino avenged that loss at Everlasting Mission, but with both drawn in separate POOLS, Horri will now have his sights set on winning the Super 10 Cup and earning another opportunity to compete for the Burning World Heavyweight Championship. Can Kinnojo Horri finally learn from his big match experience, step up to the plate and win a major title for the first time. [B][U]Shimedzu[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] Along with Miyamae, Shimedzu is one half of the World Tag Team Champions The Rebellion. However it should be noted at the beginning of the year Shimedzu was putting together a solid run as a singles competitor and was in contention for the World Title. However he put those ambitions on hold when him and tag partner Miyamae formed part of the new version of Sivler Dragon Feet and were ultimately there to support Hooded Kudo's bid to become World Champion. Since then Shimedzu has mostly been concentrating on Tag Team wrestling, with the Rebellion winning the belts for a third time in June. However he has recently started to return to singles competition, challenging Tom Gilmore for the Openweight Championship (the one title that at the moment eludes Silver Dragon Feet). The match-up that many will be intrigued about is when he takes on stable leader Hooded Kudo, as stated Shimedzu put his own World Title ambitions on hold when he joined SDF but with the lure of winning a major tournament and then compete for the Burning World Heavyweight Championship Would Shimedzu be so willing to lay down for the World Champion? Speaking of 'laying-down' there is no doubt that the Burning Hammer officials will be keeping their eye on anything suspect going on in matches featuring members of Silver Dragon Feet. [B][U]Tom Gilmore[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] When Tom Gilmore returned to BHOTWG, following a 5 year stint with major North American promotion SWF, he quickly made enemies with the likes of Koshiro Ino , many fought he would be joining up with Silver Dragon Feet, however he never joined and since showed that whilst not completely friendly with Kudo and Co.'s rivals, he is not about to join the dominant faction either. Something that has appeared to earn the ire of the World Champion, because since winning the Openweight Championship Kudo has sent his fellow Dragon-Feeters after the man who made a name for himself during his initital Burning Hammer run, the highlight of which included winnin the Burning Junior Championship. Another reason why Kudo might be so keen to win the Openweight Championship, is because in September a major new stipiulaiton was added to the title , where should the holder make 10 succesful title defences , he gets an automatic World Title shot. So far Gilmore has made 4 defences, however just because he has the possibiltiy of earning a title shot during that route, there is no doubt that he will wlecome the opportunity to earn a shot at the World Title even earlier by winning the Super 10 Cup.

[B][SIZE=3][U]Purogods.com[/U][/SIZE][/B] Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods, continue their Eye of the Dragon Tour, which will see the hugely anticipated Super 10 Cup Tournament kick off on Monday at the Kanagawa SportsField in Kanto, with the first set of Group-Stage matches. Pool A will see Eisaku Hoshino face off with one half of the World Tag Team Champions in Miyamae , whilst former World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa collides with the POWAAAH and Paint star Koshiro Ino, who despite a valiant effort came up short in prizing away the World Title from Hooded Kudo at Everlasting Mission. In Pool B, Hooded Kudo who came through that succesful title defence takes on former 6 time Junior Division champion and 2007 BOSJ Cup winner Elemental II, whilst Openweight Champion Tom Gilmore goes up against Kinnojo Horri, who will be looking to get back on the winning track after losing a hard fought battle with Eisaku Hoshino at Everlasting Mission. As well as the 4 Cup matches there will be a six man tag match, that will see the newly shorn ex partners of Mullet Power on opposite teams. Yasunobu Masuno will team up with former rivals Steve Flash and Larry Wood, whilst Yasuhiko Taira will be partnered by former two time World Tag Team champions The Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho and Chuichi Sanda) Rounding out the matches for Mondays show will be a Junior Division contest between U.K Dragon and the impressive rookie SUKI. Thursdays show will be headlined by Six Man Tag action with the Silver Dragon Feet trio of Junior champion Sensational Dragon and Tag Team champions The Rebellion, taking on perennial rivals Elemental II and Size of the Fight (Kokan & Konda) Meanwhile Silver Dragon Feet leader and World Champion Hooded Kudo, will test himself a non title 4 corner survival that will also feature Openweight Champion Tom Gilmore and Junior Divison wrestlers Americana and The Awesome Kiyaru. There will also be 10 Man Battle royal, with the winner earning the December Title shot , however it does not feature anyone competing in the Super 10 Cup, so this will be a great opportunity for anyone outside of the usual suspects to catapult themselves into World Title contention. Competing in the Battle Royal will be: Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Chuichi Sanda, Dynamite Narahashi, Eiji Hamacho, Larry Wood, Rhino Umaga, Steve Flash, Tadakuni Toshusai, Yasunobu Masuno....plus a mystery wild-card. We have literally been given no clue as to who the Wild-card could be, will we be seeing the debut of another major new sigining for BHOTWG ? Also on Thursdays show Eisaku Hoshino goes up against SUKI, Hiroaki Nakasawa takes on Yasuhiko Taira, there will be Junior Division action with Golden Scorpion facing off with Eagle Kawasawa and Koshiro Ino takes on another proponent of the face paint and P.I.N.K mastermind Marihito Masuko. Here is a full run-down of the next two shows, as the Eye of the Dragon Tour continues. [CENTER][U][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night 26 (Kanagawa Sports Field, Kanto )[/B][/U] [I]Monday 19th November 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=red]Super 10 Cup Pool A: [/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Koshiro Ino[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=red]Eisaku Hosino[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=red]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=red][SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Miyamae[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkgreen]Super 10 Cup Pool B:[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=darkgreen][SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet "[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][SIZE=1]World Champion-[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]Hooded Kudo [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]Elemental II [/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=darkgreen][SIZE=1]Openweight Champion-[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]Tom Gilmore[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]Kinnojo Horri[/COLOR] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Yasunobu Masuno, Steve Flash & Larry Wood vs Yasuhiko Taira & Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda) [/CENTER] [CENTER]U.K Dragon vs SUKI _________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][U][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night 12 (Kyoto Arena, Kinki )[/B][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Thursday 22nd November 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Junior Champion-[/SIZE]Sensational Dragon & [SIZE=1]World Tag Champions-[/SIZE] The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Elemental II & Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (World) Title[/B] [B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] [SIZE=1]"Representing Silver Dragon Feet "[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Champion-[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs [SIZE=1]Openweight Champion- [/SIZE] Tom Gilmore vs Americana vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]10 Man Battle Royal[/B] [B](Winner earns December World Title shot):[/B] [I]Featuring:[/I] [SIZE=2]Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Chuichi Sanda, Dynamite Narahashi,[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Eiji Hamacho, Larry Wood, Rhino Umaga, , Steve Flash, [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Tadakuni Toshusai, Yasunobu Masuno - plus a Mystery Wild Card[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2]Koshiro Ino[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Marihito Masuko[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2]Eisaku Hoshino[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]SUKI[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Yasuhiko Taira[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2]Golden Scorpion[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]vs[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Eagle Kawasawa[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]________________________________________________________[/SIZE][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkgreen][U]Prediction's Form:[/U] [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Monday (Kanto)[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Super 10 Cup Pool A:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Koshiro Ino [/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Super 10 Cup Pool A:[/B] Eisaku Hoshino vs Miyamae[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Super 10 Cup Pool B:[/B] Hooded Kudo vs Elemental II[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Super 10 Cup Pool B:[/B] Tom Gilmore vs Kinnojo Horri [/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Masuno, Flash & Wood vs Taira & Raging Bulls [/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]U.K Dragon vs SUKI[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Thursday (Kinki)[/B] [/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]vs Elemental II & Size of the Fight[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Non (World) Title: 4 Corner Survival:[/B] [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Hooded Kudo vs Tom Gilmore vs Americana vs The Awesome Kiyaru [/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]10 Man Battle Royal for December World Title shot:[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkgreen][I]Featuring:[/I] Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Chuichi Sanda, Dynamite Narahashi, Eiji Hamacho, Larry Wood, Rhino Umaga,Steve Flash, Tadakuni Toshusai, Yasunobu Masuno, 'Mystery Wild Card' [/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkgreen]Koshiro Ino vs Marihito Masuko[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkgreen]Eisaku Hoshino vs SUKI[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkgreen]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Yasuhiko Taira[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkgreen]Golden Scorpion vs Eagle Kawasawa [/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [/quote]

Monday (Kanto) Super 10 Cup Pool A: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa [/B]vs Koshiro Ino Super 10 Cup Pool A: [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] vs Miyamae Super 10 Cup Pool B: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Elemental II Super 10 Cup Pool B: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Kinnojo Horri Six Man Battle: [B]Masuno, Flash & Wood[/B] vs Taira & Raging Bulls U.K Dragon vs [B]SUKI[/B] __________________________________________________ _____ Thursday (Kinki) Six Man Battle: [B]Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion[/B] vs Elemental II & Size of the Fight Non (World) Title: 4 Corner Survival: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Tom Gilmore vs Americana vs The Awesome Kiyaru 10 Man Battle Royal for December World Title shot: Featuring: Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Chuichi Sanda, Dynamite Narahashi, Eiji Hamacho, Larry Wood, [B]Rhino Umaga,[/B]Steve Flash, Tadakuni Toshusai, Yasunobu Masuno, 'Mystery Wild Card' [I]Can't decide between the wild card or Rhino - but would further the storyline that you keep hinting at (of Kudo throwing Rhino out of SDF) if Rhino gets a title shot and runs him close[/I] [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Marihito Masuko [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] vs SUKI [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Yasuhiko Taira Golden Scorpion vs [B]Eagle Kawasawa [/B]

Monday (Kanto) Super 10 Cup Pool A: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Koshiro Ino Super 10 Cup Pool A: [B]Eisaku Hoshino [/B]vs Miyamae Super 10 Cup Pool B: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Elemental II Super 10 Cup Pool B: Tom Gilmore vs [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B] Six Man Battle: Masuno, Flash & Wood vs [B]Taira & Raging Bulls [/B] U.K Dragon vs [B]SUKI[/B] __________________________________________________ _____ Thursday (Kinki) Six Man Battle: [B]Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion[/B] vs Elemental II & Size of the Fight Non (World) Title: 4 Corner Survival: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Tom Gilmore vs Americana vs The Awesome Kiyaru 10 Man Battle Royal for December World Title shot: Featuring: Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Chuichi Sanda, Dynamite Narahashi, Eiji Hamacho, Larry Wood, Rhino Umaga,Steve Flash, Tadakuni Toshusai, Yasunobu Masuno, [B]'Mystery Wild Card' [/B] [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Marihito Masuko [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] vs SUKI [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa [/B]vs Yasuhiko Taira Golden Scorpion vs [B]Eagle Kawasawa [/B]

Monday (Kanto) Super 10 Cup Pool A: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] Super 10 Cup Pool A: [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] vs Miyamae Super 10 Cup Pool B: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Elemental II Super 10 Cup Pool B: Tom Gilmore vs [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] Six Man Battle: Masuno, Flash & Wood vs [B]Taira & Raging Bulls [/B] [B]U.K Dragon[/B] vs SUKI __________________________________________________ _____ Thursday (Kinki) Six Man Battle: Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion vs [B]Elemental II & Size of the Fight[/B] Non (World) Title: 4 Corner Survival: Hooded Kudo vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Americana vs The Awesome Kiyaru 10 Man Battle Royal for December World Title shot: Featuring: Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Chuichi Sanda, Dynamite Narahashi, Eiji Hamacho, Larry Wood, Rhino Umaga,Steve Flash, Tadakuni Toshusai, Yasunobu Masuno, [B]'Mystery Wild Card'[/B] [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Marihito Masuko Eisaku Hoshino vs SUKI Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [B]Yasuhiko Taira[/B] [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] vs Eagle Kawasawa

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen][B][U]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 26)[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 19th November 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Kanagawa Sports Park, Kanto (Attendance: 4'538) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Fire-Fox vs Mokuami Maita[/B] This was a short but surprisingly good little match and one has to wonder why Maita couldn’t put in this kind of performance when he held the Openweight Title. Maybe he’s just better working shorter more concentrated matches. This one saw Fire-Fox take Maita off balance early with his quick-paced high flying repertoire but Maita weathered the storm and eventually grounded the masked-man and was able to lock in the Ankle-Lock after reversing a Pyro-Driver attempt from Fire-Fox to pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mokuami Maita defeated Fire Fox in 6:12 by submission with an Ankle Lock. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] _________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show Filmed For T.V[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show begins with BHOTWG owner Kaneie Komine standing in the ring….he has a microphone and officially opens the inaugural Super 10 Cup. His closing gambit was that the tournament will either cement the legacy of a current legend or a new legend shall be born.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]We get a video package promoting the first match of the tournament between Eisaku Hoshino and Miyamae. These two have never met before, so it’s just clips of them in other matches, plus a tale of the tape.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1 : Super 10 Cup Pool A: [/B] [B]Eisaku Hoshino vs Miyamae[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] The Super 10 Cup opens with a match between the former PGHW mainstay and one half of the current World Tag Team champions. Tentative start between the two they then lock up and they engage in a spot of chain wrestling. Hoshino manages to take Miyamae down, and tries to apply a Stone-Hold (sharpshooter) but Miyamae kicks his way out of that and then rolls up Hoshino from an early pin attempt. Hoshino reverses that into a pin attempt of his own, but Miyamae goes to synch in his version of the Anaconda Vice (Snake Poison) but Hoshino works his way out of that and goes for an Anaconda Vice of his own but Miyamae sees that coming and hits basement drop kick to the face of the former PGHW man. Both men are back up but Miyamae is up a bit more quicker and he backs Hoshino into the corner with a series of stiff kicks. Hoshino then slumps into the corner and Miyamae follows in with the face-wash before picking Hoshino up and dumping him with an Exploder Suplex…. One…. Two….. Hoshino emphatically kicks out and then fires himself up, before packing up the Dragon-Feeter with a flurry of machine-gun like chops. Miyamae begs off , then drops to the outside to go for a powder. Hoshino waits for Miyamae to get back in the ring….Miyamae gets up on the apron and Hoshino goes towards him but the Rebellion man slips down off the apron and then pulls Hoshino off his feet and to the outside. Miyamae then sneaks in a knee strike to the head of Hoshino, before picking up a chair and driving it into Hoshino’s mid-section, he then drops Hoshino on the hard floor with an STO, before rolling into the ring and waiting for referee Omura Umeki to count the former PGHW man out. Hoshino beats the count but is immediately stomped on by Miyamae, who goes for a quick cover ..Hoshino kicks out of that. But is soon backed up with a flurry of strikes and kicks and then planted with another STO, that sends him slumping into the corner. Miyamae goes for another Face-wash but this time Hoshino catches the boot, before throwing the Tag Champion into the corner and unloading with a flurry of machine gun chops, before bringing Miyamae out of the corner with a Belly to Back Suplex. Hoshino does not go for the cover however and follows up with a German Suplex, he keeps the waist hold locked on and dumps Miyamae on his head with another German. One…. Two…. Miyamae kicks out. Hoshino then picks up Miyamae into the Fire-mans carry position before dropping him over his knee with a gut-buster, Hoshino then turns Miyamae over and delivers a double-under-hook backbreaker, Hoshino then goes for the pin…. One…. Two…. Miyamae shows why is a champion in BHOTWG and shows great resilience by kicking out. Miyamae staggers back up to his feet, only to be met by a knee to the mid-section, Hoshino then gets the Tag Champion up onto his shoulders. But Miyamae manages to slip off Hoshino’s shoulders , before nailing the former PGHW mainstay with an Enziguri. Miyamae then hits the MIYAMAE SPOILER (Hangman’s facebuster) out of nowhere. One… Two…. Thr…..Hoshino kicks out. Miyamae picks him up and sets up for an Exploder Suplex but Hoshino fights out with elbows….Miyamae then whips him into the ropes and follows that up by nailing Hoshino with a leg lariat…..Hoshino rebounds off the ropes however and comes back with the TYPHOON LARIAT but Miyamae somehow manages to side-step out of the way and catches Hoshino with an Enziguri. Miyamae then plants Hoshino into the canvas with a Rolling Cutter and heads up top. He sets himself for a Moonsault attempt, but Hoshino is up and cuts him off. They then slog it out on the top-rope. Hoshino manages to double under-hook Miyamaes arms…..GODZILLA PLUNGE !! from the top rope !! Miyamae looks done… One… Two… Three… Hoshino is first man to pick up a victory, and 3 vital points in the Super 10 Cup Tournament. Great way to open the tournament, Hoshino must have taken the criticism on board for his slightly lacklustre performances so far and looked really motivated throughout this one. He also appears to work better with more technical minded/agile opponents like Miyamae, rather than against power heavyweights like Kinnojo Horri. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eisaku Hoshino defeated Miyamae in 15:26 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] __________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #2 : U.K Dragon vs SUKI[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UKDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This is the first of two non Cup matches to fill out the show, no real story here, just too Junior Division mid-carders going at it, and seeing who is the better man. U.K Dragon whilst not an out and out babyface, is the default one here anyway due to SUKI’s arrogant ‘Sensational Dragon a-like’ demeanour. Slow tentative start as both look to jockey for position, SUKI gets Dragon down on the canvas and goes for a quick pin attempt but the UK import, kicks out and then applies an abdominal stretch on the c**ky youngster. SUKI manages to back Dragon into the ropes and fights out with elbows before sending Dragon into the canvas with a DDT. He then goes for the cover but Dragon quickly gets his feet on the ropes. SUKI then tries to lock on the SUKI Special (Cross Arm-Breaker) but Dragon counters with a knee strike before planting SUKI with a Rolling Cutter. Dragon then goes up top and hits a Frog-Splash but SUKI gets his knees up and then locks on the SUKI Special. Dragon manages to make his way over to the ropes, but SUKI sends Dragon down with another STO and continues to work over the arm that he has been softening up by dropping his knee across it. SUKI then sets Dragon up for a Northern Lights suplex, but Dragon manages to work his way out of the hold and with his non injured arm he comes back with a European Upper-cut….that seems to have little effect on SUKI, who comes back with a slap across Dragon’s face, but that only seems to fire up Dragon more who comes back with another European Upper-cut….he then gets a flurry going that has SUKI staggering, he then pulls off a standing drop-kick that sends SUKI slumping to the canvas. Dragon then pulls SUKI up and nails the arrogant young star with a Brainbuster, before going up top…..he nails SUKI with the Diving Headbutt One….. Two…… SUKI kicks out….. Dragon picks SUKI up and sets up for the Dragon Drop, but SUKI manages to fight his way out…..kick to the mid-section from SUKI he gets SUKI up onto his shoulders again…..DRAGON DROP !! One…. Two…. Three Whilst I appreciate what they were going for here, and they both displayed their solid technical skills, the start of the match was a little too similar to the opening match, and with a more tighter time limit to work in, it might have been an idea for them to work at a slightly quicker pace. [B][COLOR=red]Result: UK Dragon defeated SUKI in 9:24 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B]______________________________________________________[/B] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Koshiro Ino, who will he facing Hiroaki Nakasawa later in tonights main event match-up.[/I] [I]- Koshiro Ino says that the defeats have in World Title matches against Hooded Kudo at succesive pay per views have been tough but he says the experience has made him stronger and shown him what it takes to become a champion.[/I] [I]- He said that Nakasawa knows what it takes to win and has been a great World Champion abut now it was time for Koshiro Ino to shine and that Nakasawa would feel the POWAAAAH !![/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]_______________________________________________________[/B] [I]We get another Super 10 Cup video package, this time it's for the opening match in Pool B which features Kinnojo Horri going up against Openweight Champion Tom Gilmore.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #3 : Super 10 Cup Pool B: [/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri vs Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Test of strength to start (just why Gilmore wants to test strength with the much bigger Horri is a little puzzling) and Horri just shoves Gilmore to the canvas. Gilmore gets back up and charges at Horri but Horri just shakes him off, Gilmore charges again but once again Horri doesn't budge, Gilmore rather unwisely goes for another charge and this time gets sent over with a back-body drop. Gilmore staggers back up to his feet only for Horri to lay in a series of chops and then whip him across the ring, Gilmore bounces back off the ropes and Horri goes for a Lariat, but Gilmore ducks under and then catches Horri with a drop-kick that sends the big man tumbling through the ropes. Gilmore then goes up to the top turnbuckle and comes flying off onto Horri, but the much larger Horir catches him in mid-air and then drops him across the guard-rail after lifting Gilmore into the air with a military press. Horri drags Gilmore into the ring and goes for the pin.... One.... Two.... Gilmore kicks out. Horri then lifts Gilmore up and delivers a Belly to Back Backbreaker, before tossing the Openweight Champion overhead with a Fall-Away Slam.....Gilmore somehow staggers back up to his feet, but just staggers right into the clutches of Horri who dumps him with a German Suplex.... One.... Two.... Gilmore managed to kick out, but Horri could smell what would be a reasonably quick victory, lifting Gilmore across his shoulders for the Destiny Bomb but the Openweight Champion started to show some fight, and kicked his way off Horri's shoulders before delivering an Enziguri, that only seemed to slightly stun Horri, but Gilmore followed up with another Enziguri that had Horri rocking even more. The former SWF star then delivered a double-knee facebuster to Horri, but the big man was still able to stay on his feet, however Horri was unable to stay on his feet when he walked into super-kick from Gilmore.... Gilmore then went over to the corner......PICTURE PERFECT MOONSAULT !! One... Two... Thr..... Nooo to Gilmore's disbelief Horri managed to kick out.....Gilmore decided to keep up the same plan of attack and went for another Picture Perfect Moonsault, but in doing so he went to the well once too often and this time Horri got the knees up. Both laid on the canvas , before staggering up to their feet and laying into each other with strikes, Horri with his size and power advantage started to get the better of the exchange, a stiff elbow smash sent Gilmore staggering into the ropes and then into Horri's clasp who set up for the Burning Lariat, but Gilmore fought his way out of elbows and then countered with an STO. Gilmore then went up top again, but this time saw Horri had got back up to his feet and caught the big man with a missile drop-kick. Gilmore then dropped down, but instead of going for a cover he wrapped his legs around Horri's head and locked in an Elemental Clutch. Gilmore had it synched in right in the middle of the ring, and it looked like Horri might fade, but then the perennial world title hopeful managed to power his way over to the ropes and Gilmore had to break the hold. As both men got up Gilmore delivered a kick to Horri's mid-section and tried for an Exploder supelx, but Horri stood firm, Gilmore tried again but again Horri stood firm and then Horri took control of the hold and delivered a BURNING LARIAT !! One.... Two.... The Lariat was hit with ferocious force and Gilmore looked to be out cold.... Three. All in all this was a solid clash of styles match-up with the more technically minded and athletic Gilmore going up against the power game of Kinnojo Horri. Gilmore put up a strong showing but in the end the the Burning Lariat finisher from Horri proved too decisive. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Tom Gilmore in 14:32 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [B]_________________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4 : Steve Flash, Yasunobu Masuno & Larry Wood vs[/B] [B]Yasuhiko Taira & Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LarryWood.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] At Everlasting Mission Mullet Power was forced to disband and have their Mullets cut off after losing a handicap challenge to Steve Flash. Masuno took his punishment with dignity but tag partner Yasuhiko Taira tried to escape but Masuno a line under their friendship all together by dumping his former partner with a Lariat and helping his former rival Flash to cut Taira's mullet off. This six way is an extension of their somewhat abrupt falling out with Masuno teaming up with former rival Steve Flash and the man Flash enlisted to help in his battle with Mullet Power Larry Wood, whilst Taira is teaming up with former Tag champions the Raging Bulls. Masuno starts things off with Eiji Hamacho, and with his completely shaven head he now looks like Tom Gilmore's long lost Japanese cousin. Masuno and Hamacho start out and they trade a series of blows, with the bigger Masuno coming out on top. Hamacho backs up into his corner and tags in his partner Chuichi Sanda who charges at Masuno but is immediately driven into the canvas with a spine-buster. Sanda then rolls out of the ring and Masuno then charges towards Taira, however Taira drops down, then Hamacho gets a hold of Masuno’s legs and Taira sneaks in a cheap shot on his former tag partner. Hamacho and Taira then drag Masuno to the outside and drive him into the ring-post before tossing him back into the ring. Flash and Taira complain to referee Koetsu Shinozaki, but it does Masuno no favours as he continues to get triple teamed by Taira and the Raging Bulls. After a Turnbuckle Splash Taira goes for a pin on Masuno, but Steve Flash manages to sneak to break up the pin. Sanda then comes out of his corner and starts to brawl with Flash and we soon have all six men in the ring and Shinozaki has lost control. The brawling soon spills to the outside, before Flash and Sanda bring it back into the ring. Sanda whips Flash into the ropes and then tries for the Explosion Kick, but Flash side-steps out of the way and catches Sanda with a super-kick…before following up with a Brainbuster…. One…. Two….. Eiji Hamacho came in to break it up, Hamacho then knocked Flash senseless with a roaring elbow and planted the Canadian onto the canvas with a Scoop Power-Slam. Sanda then got back up and as Flash got back to his feet he got turned inside out with a Raging Impact (Super-Kick/Spear combo)….However before Sanda could make the pin he got levelled with a big boot from Larry Wood. The wild man then delivered a second big boot to Eiji Hamacho, before being clubbed from behind from Yasuhiko Taira. Taira and Wood then exchanged blows, Wood went for a Discus Clothesline, but Taira went low and caught the big man with a spear….. However before he could make the cover , Masuno came flying in and took Taira down with an Ed Henson Press, Masuno then made a pin attempt…. One…. Two… Taira kicked out, the former Mullet Power partners then went toe to toe, until Taira sent Masuno down to the canvas with the Flattener, however Flash was back up and she had climbed the top turnbuckle, Flash took Taira off his feet with a Missile Drop-Kick. Taira then got back up but Flash caught him with a super-kick, before dragging Masuno over to his corner to get himself officially tagged in. Flash then went over to Taira, but the big man was getting back up to his feet, however Flash caught Taira with a step up enziguri and then turned the former Mullet Power man over into a Boston Crab. The Raging Bulls came into the ring, but Larry Wood came out and cut them off…… Flash applied the pressure on the submission hold, Taira tried to get to the ropes but the pressure turned out to be too much to handle and he ended up tapping out to the Canadian veteran. That was surprisingly decent and fairly entertaining considering the level of talent involved. Taira has also stopped complaining about his lack of push probably coming to the realisation that he is being jobbed out on his way to the unemployment office. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Steve Flash, Larry Wood and Yasunobu Masuno defeated Yasuhiko Taira and Raging Bulls in 9:13 when Steve Flash defeated Yasuhiko Taira by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B]_______________________________________________________[/B] [I]Tetsuzan catches up with Hiroaki Nakasawa who will be in tonight’s main event with Koshiro Ino.[/I] [I]- Nakasawa said that he was 100 % focused on winning back the World Title and the best way of doing that would be to the first winner of this tournament , but can’t afford to take each opponent lightly and must take it match by match. [/I] [I]- He said that Koshiro Ino, might of come up short in his World Title shots against Hooded Kudo, but he said he knows Ino, and that he knows that he’s a tough competitor, but Nakasawa said that he as tough and determined as Ino is, and that he knows what it takes to go that extra mile and become a champion.[/I] [I]- Nakasawa said Ino is amongst the best, but tonight and throughout this entire tournament he would prove that he is the best of the best[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [I]We get another Super 10 Cup video package for the next match-up. This time it’s promoting the Pool B match up between World Champion Hooded Kudo and former Junior champion and 2007 BOSJ cup winner Elemental II.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5 : Super 10 Cup Pool B: [/B] [B]Elemental II vs Hooded Kudo[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Hooded Kudo is heading down the ramp, when Elemental II comes flying over the top-rope with one of his trademark handspring plancha’s, taking the World Champion by surprise and before Kudo can even get in the ring, the match is on. Elemental II then hits a series of kicks on the World Champion on the outside before rolling Kudo into the ring, he goes for a quick cover but Kudo was too near the ropes and managed to stretch a foot out. The Junior Division legend then went up to the top turnbuckle but Kudo was now up, and by staggering into the ropes he crotched Elemental II on the turnbuckle. Kudo then delivered a palm strike to Elemental II before attempting to bring Elemental II in with an Iconoclasm but Elemental II held firm, and was again a step ahead of Kudo, surprising the World Champion with a Tornado DDT. Elemental II goes for the cover, but Kudo was playing possum and he turns Elemental II over and places the Junior-star in a Kudo-Lock. Elemental II manages to make his way over to the ropes to force the rope-break, but as soon as Kudo lets go of the hold he sneaks in a low-blow that has Elemental II doubling over, before spiking the Junior star into the canvas with a DDT. Kudo then goes to lock on the Kudo-Lock again, but this time Elemental II was playing possum and surprised Kudo with a small package roll-up, Kudo easily kicks out but then gets himself caught in an Elemental Clutch. The World Champion holds firm and somehow powers his way back up to a vertical base, fighting his way out of the submission hold and then hitting a desperation Death Valley Driver. Both now laid on the canvas, trying to get their breath back, Kudo was up that fraction quicker and delivered a Shining Wizard to Elemental II, before picking the Junior Legend up and backing him into the corner with a flurry of Knife Edged chops. Elemental II then slumped in the corner and then had to endure the indignity of taking a Face-wash. Kudo then lifted up the worn body of Elemental II and drove the masked man into the canvas with a Proto Kudo-Driver (Belly to Back Piledriver)….. One….. Two…. Elemental II showed great heart and kicked out. The World Champion then dragged Elemental II back up to a vertical base, and taunted the Junior-Division wrestler with a series of paint-brush slaps. Elemental II then fired back with a series of strikes, but to little effect and was soon stopped in his tracks with knee to the mid-section from Kudo. Kudo then tried to set Elemental II up for the Kudo-Driver ’99 but Elemental II managed to wriggle free and set caught Kudo with an Enziguri. Elemental II then backed Kudo up with the Tri-Fecta kick series, but the Silver Dragon Feet leader came right back with a Yazuza Kick that dropped Elemental II down to the canvas. Elemental II picked himself up of the canvas, but was met cut off by Kudo who then whipped him into the ropes and set up the Kudo-Kutter, but Elemental II had it scouted, and managed to side-step the attempt instead catching Kudo with a roundhouse kick. A spinning heel kick then had the World Champion doubling over…..before Elemental II dumped Kudo with an Elemental suplex….he then transitioned that into a bridging pin…. One….. Two…. Kudo kicked out of that. Elemental II then delivered another series of kicks to the World champion and double-under hooked the arms for an Elemental Driver, but Kudo managed to wriggle his way out of it, and then came back with a flurry of knife edge chops, before whipping Elemental II against the ropes and taking the Junior legend down with another Yazuza Kick. Kudo then attempted to set up for another Kudo-Driver, but this time Elemental II worked his way out of it, caught Kudo with an Enziguri , doubled Kudo over with a spinning heel kick then drove Kudo into the mat with an Elemental Driver !! The BOSJ Cup winner then scrambled over to make the cover…. One…. Two…. Thr……So close to an upset, but the World Champion managed to get an arm up…. Elemental II then went up top, and came off with the INFERNO SPLASH, but Kudo got the knees up…….he then got Elemental II set up in a cross-arm hold and this time managed to drive the Junior star into the canvas with a KUDO-DRIVER ’99 !! (Cross-Arm Piledriver)… One….. Two….. Three…. And the World champion begins the tournament with an expected win, but earning those three points, was a lot tougher than he would have expected or liked it to be. This might just be one of my favourite matches all year, and Kudo . Despite both of them some-what advancing in their years, they can still go as good as anyone half their age on the roster. This match had it all, a hot-start, great wrestling with lots of counters, close-calls and superb story-telling. No one would have given Elemental II a cat in hells chance of winning before the match started, but they did a great job of teasing the upset and by the end the crowd were really believing that the World Champion might be starting the tournament with a mark in the loss column, as it turned out Kudo showed why is the top-dog and found a way to win. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Elemental II in 18:37 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Hooded Kudo then procedes to shove referee Omura Umeki out of the way and grabs a microphone….[/I] [I]-He proceeds to tell the crowd that he’s the very best and no one would be taking the World Title away from him, because as witnessed here right now no one else is good enough to do.[/I] [I]- He then said that he was the immortal champion and would prove his dominance by going unbeaten throughout the entire Super 10 Cup tournament. [/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Decent quick in ring promo, that garnered a lot of heat for the increasingly arrogant and pretentious champion from the fans in attendance.[/FONT] _____________________________________________________________ [I]We then get a video hyping the main event the Pool A match up between Hiroaki Nakasawa and Koshiro Ino. Nakasawa held the World Title until losing it to Hooded Kudo in September, whilst Koshiro Ino recently ran the World champion close in two recent title shots.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6 : Super 10 Cup Pool A: [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Koshiro Ino[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The fans are split on this one, as both are exceedingly popular baby-faces. Nakasawa because of his no nonsense image is probably more popular with the older demographic. Ino with his quasi supernatural POWAAAAHH and Paint shtick is more attractive to the kids. They show respect to one another by shaking each others hands before the match, before going into a Greco-Roman knuckle lock hold. Ino starts to win the test of strength but Nakasawa manages to get a hold of Ino’s arm and puts it into a Hammerlock, Ino fights his way out and pulls of a standing switch and gets a waist-lock on. Nakasawa fights out with elbows, before being met with a series of fore-arms from Ino. Ino whips Nakasawa into the ropes , and runs into Nakasawa with a shoulder tackle, but the former World Champion holds firm and comes back with a shoulder tackle of his own. Nakasawa fires in a series of fore-arm smashes before whipping Ino across the ring, but the POWAAAH and Paint man comes back with a Leaping Lariat that takes Nakasawa down. Ino then goes for a pin, but Nakasawa kicks out and then turns him over for a pin attempt of his own. They then jostle for position on the mat, trying to get a submission hold on one another but the other one keeps countering anyway they can. Eventually both rise back up to their feet and all of a sudden the intensity has picked up as they just lay into each other with a fore-arms and elbow smashes. They keep coming against one another, Nakasawa seems to gain control for a bit, but then Ino just seems to come right back, both then go for big lariats but they collide with one another at the same time and both just hit the canvas. Both get up at 18 barely beating the referees twenty count, to avoid a double count-out much to the relief of the paying crowd in attendance. Both get up and just proceed to pick up where they left off, Ino gains the advantage and goes to suplex Nakasawa, but Nakasawa fights out with elbows , pulls off the standing switch and then dumps Ino on his head with a bridging pin….. One….. Two…. Ino kicks out and then begins to fight back with another flurry of fore-arms, Ino then goes to whip Nakasawa across the ring, but gets caught with a Lariat…..but Ino just gets right back up….Nakasawa delivers a knee strike to Ino, and then dumps Ino with a release German Suplex……. Nakasawa turns around to make the cover, but Ino just gets right back up and then nails Nakasawa with the KOBRA’S BITE (High Knee)….. One….. Two….. Thr…..This time Nakasawa shows his resilience by kicking out of one the POWAAH and Paint man’s finishing moves. Ino picks Nakasawa back up of the canvas , he sets up for a Power-Bomb but Nakasawa slips his way out and counters with a Northern Lights Suplex….. One….. Two……. Ino kicks out. Both get back up to their feet but Nakasawa looks to be in control, and he sets up for the Nakasawa Neckbreaker but this time Ino slips out, then gets Nakasawa up onto his shoulders for a Death Valley Driver…..Nakasawa manages to fight off with elbows, but Ino then rocks Nakasawa with a Lariat……..Nakasawa manages to stay on his feet but then a tremendous show of strength Ino gets Nakasawa up over his head with a Gorilla Press, before sending the former World champion crashing down onto the canvas. Nakasawa stumbles back up to his feet, but just stumbles into the clutches of Koshiro Ino who pulls out a Jack-Knife Power Bomb…..Ino then follows up with a folding press…. One….. Two….. Nakasawa digs down and kicks out……. Ino whips Nakasawa into the ropes and attempts another Kobra’s Bite, but Nakasawa has it scouted and comes back with a clothesline, before taking Ino down with a NAKASAWA NECKBREAKER !! One….. Two…… Neither man is giving in, as this time the POWAAH and Paint man kicks out. Nakasawa fires in a series of elbow smashes, that has Ino rocking…..he then sets up for a suplex but Ino just comes right back with another flurry of his own. Ino whips Nakasawa into the ropes……then catches the former World champion with a BACK SNAPPER !! One….. Two…. Thr….Nakasawa kicks out much to the disbelief of Ino. Ino drags Nakasawa back up of the canvas and attempts another Power-Bomb, but Nakasawa manages to fight his way out and then drives Ino down onto the canvas with a Uranage. Nakasawa crawls across to make the cover, but Ino kicks out easily at one. Both are back to their feet and lay into one another once again....Nakasawa gains the advantage and whips Ino into the ropes he sets up for the H-Bomb but Ino comes with a Leaping Lariat , Nakasawa gets back to his feet but is sent crashing back onto the canvas with a scoop power-slam.... One.... Two....... Nakasawa kicks out. Ino picks him up and sets up for a suplex........Nakasawa tries to fight out but the POWAAAH and Paint man pulls off a German suplex...... One... Two...... Nakasawa manages to roll through, he then switches manages to get Ino locked in as STF Hold, Ino tries to make it to the ropes...... The One minute warning is announced !! Nakasawa switches it up into a cross-face..... Omura Umeki checks on Koshiro Ino's condition.... The arm goes down Umeki checks again Ino's arm goes down again and he looks to be out of it.... Umeki raises, Ino arm for a third time.... Ino still has some fight left in him...... Ten seconds to go, the POWAAAH and Paint man is beginning to fade, it looks like he might be out...... The Bell rings and the time limit has expired..... The crowd waits for Omura Umeki's decision....... The match is declared a time limit draw, Ino was deemed to have just enough fight left in him before the Time Limit expired. Ino and Nakasawa had alot to do, to even match the fantastic semi-main event, as a 'wrestling' match it's not on the same level as Kudo-Elemental and featured alot of basic brawling between two wrestlers of similar size, but what they did bring was great story-telling. It started fairly low-key but got more and more intense as it went along, with neither man wanting to back down and be the one to leaving the arena with zero points, whilst handing their group rival and early three point head-start. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa drew with Koshiro Ino in 20:00 when the Time Limit Expired.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]The match is over and Hiroaki Nakasawa looks frustrated that he couldn't put Koshiro Ino away....Ino gets back up and there is a tension fille stare-down between the two, but then they go over to one another, shake-hands and then raise each others arms aloft.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]_______________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: A[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] A great start to the cup, with all the cup matches delivering the goods. The semi and main event matches were both fantastic, whilst Hoshino finally delivered the sort of match we'd been expecting from someone of his price tag/reputation in the semi main event. _________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew a 15.34 rating on Nippon T.V (-0.22 ): I swear sometimes these T.V ratings are just completely random and have no correlation to the actual show that went out (well they aren't live, so it could be based on the previous show), I'm coming off the back of another superb PPV, follow it up with what is on paper another great show.....I mean this show had 4 main event level match-ups on the one show, and the rating still goes down ?! _________________________________________________________________

[I]Here's how things stand in the Super 10 Cup after the first round of matches.[/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR=red]POOL A [/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=black]Eisaku Hoshino (W1-, D-0, L-0: 3 Pts) [/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Hiroaki Nakasawa (W-0, D-1, L-0: 1 Pt)[/COLOR] Koshiro Ino (W-0, D-1, L-0: 1 Pt) Miyamae (W-0, D-0, L-1: 0 Pts) [I]Sensational Dragon- Competes in First Match next week[/I] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkgreen]POOL B[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]Hooded Kudo (W-1, D-0, L-0: 3 Pts) Kinnojo Horri (W-1, D-0, L-0: 3 Pts) Elemental II (W-0, D-0, L-1: 0 Pts) Tom Gilmore (W-0, D-0, L-1: 0 Pts) [I]Shimedzu - Competes in First Match next week[/I] [/CENTER]

[B][CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen][U]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 27)[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 22nd November 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Kyoto Arena, Kinki (Attendance: 2'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Super Joshuya vs Kenko Takemitsu[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Super Joshuya defeated Kenko Takemitsu in 5:53 by pinfall with a J-Drop. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Perfectly acceptable for a 5 minute-ish pre-show match. Joshuya as the more established veteran is still being booked fairly strong in these sort of matches.[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Though from the next tour onwards I might consider trying to elevate one of the younger members of the job squad, so Takemitsu may get his chance to shine a bit more in 2008.[/FONT] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1 : Koshiro Ino vs Marihito Masuko[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match starts with a bit of cat and mouse. Ino moves into grab hold of Masuko, but the Kabuki face painted Junior level worker backs off and then slides out of the ring. Ino then goes outside and goes in pursuit of Masuko…..the two then run round the ring, but Masuko is one step ahead and sneaks up behind Ino…kicking the POWAAAH and Paint star in the back of the legs. However it has little effect, and Ino turns around and delivers a series of clubbing blows, that send Masuko down to the canvas. Masuko gets back up and Ino lifts him up with a Military Press but the P.I.N.K mastermind manages to slip off and delivers a combination of kicks that unbalance Ino…however the big man stays on his feet and almost grabs a hold of Masuko again, only for Masuko to slip out of the ring again. This time Ino waits for Masuko to come back into the ring….Masuko gets back up onto the apron and Ino swings at him, but Masuko ducks down and then catches the POWAAAH and Paint man with a neck-breaker, snapping Ino’s chin across the top-rope. Ino stumbles back and Masuko springboards off the ropes, before taking Ino down with spinning head-scissors and transitioning that into small package roll-up. Ino kicked out of the pin attempt, but Masuko kept the pressure on with a double foot stomp to the chest before following up with a Senton. Masuko made another pin attempt, but once again due to the considerable size difference Ino was easily able to power Masuko off and this time he managed to grab a hold of the smallest member of the BHOTWG roster, lifting Masuko up then snapping him back onto the canvas with a Scoop Lift Power Slam… One…. Two….. Masuko kicked out…….Masuko got back up but got taken down with a Yakuza Kick from Ino, however Masuko managed to slip out of the ring before Ino could follow up, much to the POWAAAH and Paint stars frustration. Ino decided to go after Masuko, but was then suddenly cut off half way in his pursuit by Masuko’s P.I.N.K partner Tadakuni Toshusai who levelled Ino with a chair, Toshusai then rolled Ino back into the ring. Masuko then shook off the cobwebs and came down on Ino with a slingshot plancha. Masuko then followed up with a series of double foot-stomps, before going up …however he took a little too long and Ino got back up to his feet, but the P.I.N.K thought fast and caught Ino with a Flying Neckbreaker…… One…. Two…. Ino kicked out, then took control again by whipping Masuko into the ropes and setting up for the Back-Snapper however Toshusai grabbed a hold of his feet (just out of the view of referee Omura Umeki)…..Masuko then went charging at Ino, but Ino managed to free himself of Toshusai’s interference and at the last split second Masuko ended up colliding into his P.I.N.K tag partner instead of Ino. As Masuko bounced back off the ring ropes….Ino knocked down Masuko with a shoulder tackle, before grabbing Masuko by the throat and sending the P.I.N.K crashing back down to the canvas with a sit-out two handed choke-slam One…. Two….. Three. Entertaining big man/little man match with Masuko trying to use speed and/or cunning to try and overcome Ino’s considerable size and power advantage. The match also saw Ino debut a new finishing manoeuvre, which look like it might be his most effective yet. To be honest the Kobra’s Bite (High Knee) was always something of an iffy finisher, whilst the Back-Snapper is a typical secondary ‘finisher’. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Koshiro Ino defeated Marihito Masuko in 9:31 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Ino’s new finisher a sit-out two handed choke-slam is going to be called the 'POWAAAH SUUURGE !'[/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]__________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Hooded Kudo, who is there to hype up the non title 4-way later in the night.[/I] [I]- Kudo arrogant as ever said that this match will practically be a night off, he’s in there with two Junior heavyweights and a man foolish enough to turn down the opportunity of joining the most dominant stable in wrestling….Kudo’s own Silver Dragon Feet[/I] [I]- Kudo said that Americana and Kiyaru will be a non-factor, leaving it clear for Kudo to set an example and show Gilmore that turning down the World Champion is a very grave mistake to make. [/I] [I]- Kudo then claimed that he would show some mercy on Gilmore though, as he looked forward to destroying the Openweight champion, when they meet one on one in the Super 10 Cup.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2 : Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Yasuhiko Taira[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Simple story here, Taira started the match fired-up and caught Nakasawa a little off guard, taking the fight to the former World Champion and getting an early near-fall with the Flattener, but in all fairness he probably hit his big move too early with Nakasawa not worn down enough. Things then turned around when Nakasawa was able to dodge a running lariat from Taira and then dumped Taira with a German suplex, from there Nakasawa took over, eventually putting the former Mullet Power man down with the H-Bomb. That’s about as good a match as anyone is going to get out of Taira, who probably got in more offence than really deserves to, but Nakasawa still came out looking strong in the end. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Yasuhiko Taira in 3:51 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3 : 10 Man Battle Royal to earn a World Title shot[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I][B]Featuring: Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Chuichi Sanda, Dynamite Narahashi, Eiji Hamacho, Larry Wood, [/B][/I] [I][B]Rhino Umaga, Steve Flash, Tadakuni Toshusai, Yasunobu Masuno and a Mystery Wild-Card[/B][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DynamiteNarahashi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LarryWood.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_no_picture.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match was set up to find the next opponent for Hooded Kudo's World Title. Seeing as all the usual contenders were involved in the Super 10 Cup Tournament, Burning Hammer officials felt this was a great opportunity for those currently outside the World Title picture, to earn their shot. Nine Burning Hammer regulars and a mystery opponent feature in what will be an over the top rope royal rumble style battle royal (with timed entrances) , except for when the match comes down to the final 2, where the winner will be decided by pinfall or submission - Flash and Narahashi start things out, and go back and forth for 2 minutes with chain wrestling - Toshusai comes in, cleans house with big boots, then just lifts Narahashi overhead, tossing the jobber out of the ring, as Narahashi's bid for a World Title shot is over before it barely got started. [B]* Elimination # 1: Dynamite Narahashi at 2:12[/B] - Toshusai tries to do the same to Flash, but Flash counters with an Enziguri. - Rhino Umaga enters the match and makes an immediate impact with a Rhino Charge, that sends Flash through the ropes. Umaga then takes the fight to Toshusai - Bulldozer Brandon Smith enters and we get a three way brawl, eventually Toshusai and Umaga decide to team up . In the end the doube taming proves too much for the former college football standout [B]* Elimination #2: Bulldozer Brandon Smith at 4:47[/B] - Eiji Hamacho joins the action, and we get more brawling, Umaga breaks off his alliance with Toshusai, as he teams up with the Raging Bull to try and get the P.I.N.K man out of the ring - Toshusai manages to weather the storm and Larry Wood is in, with the wildman taking Umaga and Hamacho down with big boots, however Toshusai is not out of the woods yet, as Wood also gives Toshusai the Big Boot treatment, and then clotheslining the muscle of P.I.N.K to eliminaiton [B]* Elimination # 3: Tadaukuni Toshusai at 5:32[/B] - Hamacho dusts himself off and catches Wood with a roaring elbow, but Wood comes back with a Discus Clothesline dropping the Raging Bull. However Steve Flash has climed up onto the top-rope and he levels Wood with a Missile Drop-kick that sends the Wildman backing into the ropes (showing that despite the fact that it was Flash who brought Wood into BHOTWG it's every man for themselves). Meanwhile Chuichu Sanda has now entered the match up and the Raging Bulls begin to double team on Rhino Umaga. Wood angered at Flash then drops the Canadian with a Big Boot and then tosses him over the ring but Flash manages to Skin the Cat, before nailing the Wildman with an Enziguri, Wood staggered back to the ropes again, before Masuno entered the match-up and sent him over the top with a Lariat. [B]* Elimination # 4: Larry Wood at 8:03[/B] 5 men remained in the ring, Umaga had managed to fight his way off the ropes and Masuno and Flash tentively looked at each other before duking it out. No one was really able to gain much of a grip of the match over the next minute or so, as the audience waited in anticipation for the final entrant to make their way down the ramp.....the entrant that was advertised as the Mystery Wild Card......... Former NOTBPW International Champion Sean McFly came out... [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] ...... and made an immediate impact doubling over Eiji Hamacho with a kick to the mid-section and then delivering an Exploder Suplex....Rhino Umaga the went for a Rhino Charge on McFly, but McFly managed to side-step the attempt and then bounced off the corner turnbuckle, before nailing the big Samoan with a leg lariat..... Umaga then stumbled into an Explosion kick from Chuichi Sanda , Hamacho then dusted himself off nailed the teetering Umaga with a spear and the Silver Dragon Feet Insurance who was many peoples favourite to win the battle royal had been eliminated. [B]Elimination # 5: Rhino Umaga at 9:39[/B] Half the field remained , with the match soon settling into a pattern of Masuno trying to eliminate Steve Flash, and the Raging Bulls double teaming Sean McFly. Several times Masuno almost had Flash eliminated, but the Canadian kept finding a way to survive. Meanwhile McFly was getting the double team treatment from the Bulls, however a Raging Impact attempt went wrong, when McFly had the move scouted and Hamacho ended up spearing Chuichi Sanda. McFly then got up and drove Hamacho into the canvas with a Death Valley Driver, before tossing the Raging Bull out of the ring. [B]Elimination # 6: Eiji Hamacho at 12:06[/B] Seconds later Steve Flash tried to take Masuno down with a Tornado DDT, but this time got caught by Masuno, who tossed him over head with a Fall-Away Slam....Flash again managed to skin the cat, but this time Sanda saw an opening, and a simple kick to the back sent the Canadian dropping out to the floor. [B]Elimination #7: Steve Flash at 12:48[/B] Three remained, and all of them desperately wanted to earn that World Title shot. You would think with Masuno as the biggest man left in the match up Sanda and McFly would decided to team up, but neither teh Raging Bull or the newly shorn former Mullet Power member was taking too kindly to an outsider 'stealing' their World Title shot and McFly found himself on the end of the double team treatment. McFly found himself almost facing eliminaiton when Masuno lifted him up into the Gorilla Press position, but he managed to counter that into a crucfix Bomb.....McFly then staggered back up to his feet, but was soon caught with a knee-lift from Chuichi Sanda , Sanda then whipped McFly into the ropes but the NOTBPW star, was able to springboard off the ropes and caught Sanda with an inverted DDT...... Masuno was back up and came charging at McFly with a Big Boot, but McFly managed to side-step out of the way and instead it was Sanda who tasted Masuno's shoe leather and sent tumbling to the outside [B]Elimination #8: Chuichi Sanda at 17:12[/B] With only two men remaining the over the top battle royal part of the match was now complete, and whoever got a pinfall or submission here would be challenging for the World Title next month. Masuno took the early advantage tossing McFly into the ropes and then taking the Canadian invader down with an Ed Henson Press. Masuno then lifted McFly up and drove him down to the canvas with a Pump Handle Slam. One.... Two..... McFly kicked out.....Masuno then taunted McFly and told the NOTBPW star to get back to his feet, before delivering another Big-Boot....Masuno then lifted McFly up and set up for a Power-Bomb, but McFly took Masuno by suprise and countered with a victory roll.... One... Two.... Masuno powered his way out of that , and after a few clubbing blows soon had McFly set up for another Power-Bomb attempt, but McFly managed to slip out again and this time managed to stun Masuno with an Enziguri, and then in a highly impressive show of strength McFly got Masuno up onto his shoulder and delivered a Death Valley Driver to the big man...before slumping over Masuno to make the cover. One... Two.... Masuno kicked out. McFly was the first one to get back up and climbed up the ropes to the top turnbuckle, however he took too long (as the sheer effort of his last big move took almost as much out of him, as it did Masuno) and Masuno was back up to his feet....Masuno stumbled into the ropes and soon crotched McFly on the top turnbuckle. Masuno then got McFly up onto his shoulders and set up for an Avalanche Bomb, but the NOTBPW star had another counter up his sleeve this time taking Masuno down with an hurracanrana, and then transitioning it into a pin attempt.... One.... Two.... McFly tightly hooked Masuno's legs with his arms.... Three and with that pinning combinaton McFly had earned the right to face Hooded Kudo for the World Title. Considering this match-up was pretty much show-casing the lower tier of the Burning Hammer roster, it wasn't half bad in the end. It went along at a quick pace and it never got over-crowded in the ring, with some of the early entrants being eliminated early before the later entrants had even made their way into the match-up. The final fall between McFly and Masuno, was also given decent time and really show-cased McFly to the BHOTWG fans instead of just being a blink and you miss it affair. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sean McFly won a battle royal in 21:23. The final four competitors also included Yasunobu Masuno, Chuichi Sanda and Steve Flash, with Yasunobu Masuno being the final elimination.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note :[/B] Rhino Umaga apart, did anyone seriously think I would risk giving a World Title shot to anyone else involved in that match-up. Umaga was supposed to last alot longer in the match, but despite giving Umaga a keep strong note, he still didn't feature in the final 4 participants.[/FONT] McFly then celebrated winning the Battle Royal and earning a Title-Shot [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4 : Eisaku Hoshino vs SUKI[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] SUKI takes the fight right to Hoshino, with a series of kicks, but Hoshino shakes them off and then comes back with a flurry of strikes before whipping SUKI into the ropes, and then catching the naturally ****y youngster with a knee strike on the rebound. Hoshino then sets up for a suplex but SUKI lifts up his back-heel catching Hoshino with a low-blow. SUKI then dropped Hoshino's head band over his eyes, before drilling the Puro legend into the canvas with an Implant DDT. One... Two.... Hoshino kicked out, to save himself the embarrasment of going down to an early upset victory, but SUKI kept up the pressure dropping his knee across Hoshino's right arm, before grabbing a hold of it, and attempting to set up the SUKI special, but Hoshino fought off the attempt and then countered with a Uranage. Then as SUKI got back up to his feet Hoshino caught him with a knee-strike and then took him over with a Butterfly Suplex.... One... Two.... SUKI was able to kick out of that, but Hoshino remained in control softening up the youngster with a series of chops, before lifting him onto his shoulders, but just as Hoshino was to deliver a big move, SUKI grabbed a hold of his arm and then took him down with a pair of head-scissors before transitioning it into the SUKI Special (Cross Arm Breaker) Hoshino struggled his way over to the ring ropes , causing SUKI to break the hold.....on the rope break SUKI tried to re-apply the submission but Hoshino caught him with a Lariat, and then as both got up to their feet....Hoshino tossed SUKI over-head with a back-body drop , sending the rising star flying to the outside. As SUKI laid on the outside....Hoshino tried to shake the feeling back into his arm. SUKI eventually got back up and instead of climbing back into the ring, got up on the top turnbuckle, he waited for Hoshino to get back up to a fully vertical base, before he flew off and attempted to send Hoshino back down with another pair of head-scissors, but this time Hoshino had a counter....catching SUKI in mid-air and then power-bombing him ino the turnbucke. SUKI then bounced off the turnbuckle, landed in the grasp of the modern day puro-legend who then took the younster over-head with an Exploder Suplex.... One.... Two... SUKI dug down and kicked out , Hoshino then got SUKI up onto his shoulder again into a fire-mans carry position, before dropping SUKI over his knee with a gutbuster, he then turned the double underhooked the youngsters arms, delivered a backbreaker and then took him overhead with another Butterfly suplex.... One.... Two..... SUKI again kicked out, as he tried to hang in there....Hoshino then tried to whip SUKI into the ropes, but this time the youngster came back with a flurry of strikes , that had Hoshino somewhat stunned. SUKI then followed that with a roundhouse kick, before taking Hoshino over with a Northern Lights Suplex...... One... Two.... Hoshino proved it takes alot more than that to keep him down, by kicking out emphatically....as both men got up SUKI caught Hoshino with a knee-strike and grabbed the weakened arm of Hoshino, as he once again looked for the SUKI Special, but a stiff fore-arm from Hoshino rocked the youngster, that was followed by a stiff kick and a knee to the mid-section....Hoshino then double under-hooked the arms....leading to the GODZILLA PLUNGE !! One.... Two..... Opponents rarely kick out of the plunge and SUKI wasn't going to be one of them. Solid match well executed match, but I don't think the fans were buying into any near-falls for SUKI and it was all rather inevitable when Hoshino finished things off with the Godzilla Plunge. [B]Result: Eisaku Hoshino defeated SUKI in 12:09 by pinfall. [/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5 : Golden Scorpion vs Eagle Kawasawa[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Slow start as they circle each other for a bit and then jockey for position with a spot of chain wrestling , Kawasawa takes Scorpion over with a snap-mare and delivers a kick to the back, but Scorpion springs straight back up and does the same to Kawasawa. Both are now back up and exchange kicks and strikes, Kawasawa whips Scorpion into the ropes but the 'Black and Gold Attack' comes back with a flying cross-body....however the momentum see's Kawasawa roll through with a small package...... One.... Two.... Scorpion kicks out , and as both get back up he takes Kawasawa down with a front-flip Neckbreaker. Scorpion then decides to go up top but gets cut off by Kawasawa , who steps up the ropes and nails Scorpion with an Enziguri....Scorpion drops back down to the canvas and gets nailed with the VISION QUEST !! One... Two.... Scorpion manages to get his foot on the ropes......Kawasawa drags Scorpion back up to his feet and tries to apply a double chickenwing, but Scorpion fights his way out of it, hits a kick to the mid-section and takes Kawasawa by suprise with a sunset flip.....Kawasawa then rolls through, but Scorpion rolls through again lifts Kawasawa up of the canvas and delivers a power-bomb.... One... Two.... Kawasawa kicks out.....Scorpion keeps control of the match by whipping Kawasawa into the corner, and then following up with a Leg Lariat before putting Kawasawa into the tree of woe position. He then goes over to the other corner and delivers a corner to corner missile drop-kick, before dragging Kawasawa out of the corner and going for the cover.... One..... Two..... Kawasawa is able to kick out of that, Scorpion then goes for a Quebrada but Kawasawa gets his knees up and then applies the double chicken-wing hold to Scorpion, he then applies a bridge and the SPREAD EAGLE is locked on. However Scorpion is too near the ropes and Kawasawa soon has to break the hold. As both get back up a spin-kick from Kawasawa takes Scorpion back down.....before setting up for another Vision Quest attempt, but Scorpion see's it coming and stops Kawasawa in his tracks with a Leg-Lariat. Kawsawa then staggers back up to his feet but gets nailed with a SCORPION STINGER !! One..... Two...... Three. Not a bad match per se, but a pretty forgettable one after the dust has settled. Scorpion and Kawasawa both find themselves lost in the mid-card mix right now and this match completely lacked any heat what so ever, meaning that the fans just weren't into it and despite hitting some nice looking moves, they didn't really do enough to get the crowd more into the contest. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Golden Scorpion defeated Eagle Kawasawa in 10:17 by pinfall.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: C+[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is joined backstage by Tom Gilmore.[/I] [I]- Gilmore said that Hooded Kudo is obviously worried about him, because why else would he be so obsessed about the fact that he (Gilmore) did not sign up to be one of his chronies.[/I] [I]- Gilmore then said that he would come away with the victory in the up-coming 4 corner survival, and then when himself and Kudo meet for the Super 10 Cup match..he might just give Kudo another preview as he might just be coming after Kudo's World Title one way or another. [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: 4 Corner Survival: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Americana [/B][B]vs The Awesome Kiyaru vs Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Americana and The Awesome Kiyaru start this match out, they exchange kicks and strikes, before Kiyaru whips Americana into the ropes....Americana goes for a cross-body but Kiyaru ducks under and takes him down with an Arm-Drag.....Americana gets back up but gets nailed with a spin-kick from Kiyaru, before Kiyaru can follow up however Americana tags in Gilmore. Gilmore says he wants Hooded Kudo in the ring, Kiyaru hesitates for a bit but then goes to tag in the World Champion. Gilmore charges at Kudo, but the World Champion ducks under and then slides out of the ring. Gilmore is then taking down with a missile drop kick from Americana, who then drops the Openweight Champion with a Rolling Cutter. Americana then heads up top again but Hooded Kudo, comes over to the corner and shoves Americana off, causing the Junior Title hopeful crashing and burning to the outside. Gilmore then gets back up but gets taken down with a head-scissors from The Awesome Kiyaru before falling out to the outside. Hooded Kudo comes in and takes down Kiyaru with the Yakuza Kick, before picking the Junior Division veteran up and spiking him into the canvas with a Proto Kudo-Driver (Belly to Back Piledriver)...... One.... Two..... Tom Gilmore dived in to make the save, and immediately unloaded on the World Champion with a series of strikes. Gilmore then followed up with a double-knee gutbuster, before taking Kudo down with an STO and then applying the Elemental Clutch, but just as he was really getting the submission hold synched in Americana re-entered the match-up but breaking up the hold with a senton. Kudo then rolled out of the ring, and Americana unloaded on Gilmore softening up the Openweight champion with the Tri-Fecta Kick series, and then double under-hooking Gilmores arm's, but The Awesome Kiyaru came back in and nailed Americana with a Roundhouse kick, before delivering a spinning leg-sweep to Tom Gilmore. Kiyaru then sprang off the ropes and stuck a Quebrada on Gilmore, before going for the pin but Americana soon dived across to break up any sort of pin attempt. Hooded Kudo re-entered the ring, and the match broke down into a melee of brawling. Eventually the brawling between Gilmore and Kudo got more intense spilling to the outside. Kudo went to pick-up a chair, but Gilmore saw it coming ducked the attempt and ended up sending the chair into Kudo's face with an Enziguri, but before Gilmore could get his way back into the ring Americana who only moments earlier had taken down The Awesome Kiyaru with a Diving DDT, came flying out of the ring landing on both Kudo and Gilmore with a handspring Somersault Plancha. As all 3 competitors on the outsided shook the cobwebs from their collective heads....Kiyaru dusted himself off, and decided to almost kill himself with a springboard shooting star press, that took everyone out. Kiyaru and Americana were the first back into the ring, exchanging kicks and strikes....Kiyaru then gained the advantage and set up for a Falcon Arrow, but Americana slipped out of it and with a kick to the mid section, was then able to double under-hook the arms and Americana was able to down Kiyaru with the ELEMENTAL DRIVER But before Americana could make the pin, Hooded Kudo clubbed him from behind and took him down with an STO. The World Champion then began to apply the Kudo-Lock, but Tom Gilmore soon broke up that attempt....stomping away on the Silver Dragon Feet leader. Gilmore and Kudo then had an intense exchange of strikes, Kudo then whipped Gilmore into the ropes and took the Openweight Champion down with a Yazuka Kick.....Gilmore then got back up and Kudo set up for the Kudo-Kutter but Gilmore had it scouted, shoved Kudo off...nailed the World Champion with an Enziguri and then took him over with an Exploder Suplex...... One.... Two..... Kudo kicked out, but Gilmore then turned him over and applied a Stone Hold only to be broken up with a roundhouse kick from Americana. Americana then took Gilmore down with a somersault DDT and headed up top......but The Awesome Kiyaru re-entered and climbed to the top himself, sending Americana crashing back into the ring with a hurracanrana. Kiyaru then transitioned that into a pinning predicament, but Americana was able to roll through into one of his own...until Hooded Kudo dived over to break it up...Kudo then nailed Kiyaru with a Shining Wizard....meanwhile Americana got back up and was nailed with a super-kick from Tom Gilmore. Hooded Kudo then applied the Kudo-Lock to The Awesome Kiyaru, but at the same time Tom Gilmore put the Elemental clutch on Americana, causing confusion for referee Koetsu Shinozaki, who had no option but to force Kudo and Gilmore to break the holds. Kudo and Gilmore remained in the ring, and Kudo gained the advantage with an eye-poke, Kudo then delivered a flurry of knife edge chops....before lifting Gilmore onto his shoulders and driving the Openweight Champion into the canvas with a Death Valley Driver.... One.... Two..... Gilmore kicked out, but Kudo remained in control setting him up for a Kudo-Driver '99 but Americana re-entered taking Kudo down with a Flying Cross-Body and following up with a Rolling Cutter on the World Champion, but as he moved in for his next move on Kudo, Gilmore snuck up behind nailed him with an Enziguri, then took him over with a Fisherman Suplex.... One... Two.... The Awesome Kiyaru sprang off the ropes and broke up the pin attempt with a Quebrada...... Kiyaru then followed up with the Awesome Mirage kick series on Gilmore, and then tried for the Kiyaru effect, but Gilmore managed to fight off the attempt with a series of back elbows, and as Gilmore turned back around Kiyaru stumbled right into an ANGER MANAGEMENT..... One... Two..... Kudo and Americana were both back to their feet But they were a fraction too late and Gilmore picks up the victory in this 4 corner survival. As meaningless 4-ways go, that was pretty decent with good action throughout. There was nothing really on the line here, accept pride and the growing rivalry between Gilmore and Kudo, and was really just an opportunity to give a couple of Junior Division workers and opportunity to work with some of our main eventers. Gilmore was the logical choice to pick up the win here, as he will now look more of a threat against Kudo, when they meet in the Super 10 Cup.....Kiyaru is the obvious choice to do the job because he's not involved in a major storyline right now, where-as the others all are. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Hooded Kudo, Americana and The Awesome Kiyaru in 18:24 when Tom Gilmore defeated The Awesome Kiyaru by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Elemental II and Size of the Fight are about to start some rant about their match with Sensational Dragon and The Rebellion, when the Silver Dragon Feet trio come out and attack them from behind.[/I] [I]The face trio fight back however and they soon brawl their way down the entrance ramp and towards the ring.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7 : Six Man Battle: [/B] [B]Elemental II & Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)[/B] [B]vs Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The perennial Junior Division rivals Elemental II and Sensational Dragon are the first into the ring and the bell sounds for the start of the match. They tee off on one another with a flurry of strikes, Dragon gets taken down with a Roundhouse kicks but responds by taking Elemental II down with a legwhip, Dragon then goes for a flash pin but Elemental II counters that into an Elemental Clutch..... Miyamae comes in and breaks up the submission then lifts Elemental II up, Dragon then gets in a flurry of kicks on his Junior Division rival before tagging Shimedzu into the match-up. Elemental II now found himself on the end of a three on one from the Silver Dragon Feet trio, and Size of the Fight came into the ring to protest to the referee about that, but their arguing was of no help as Omura Umeki was not watching the action, leading to Shimedzu choking Elemental II with the tag-rope whilst Miyamae and Dragon stomped away. Elemental II was in trouble, and was suffering a three on beat-down highlighted by a spot where he took a triple face-wash from all of his opponents, puntuated by a hesitaiton drop kick from Shimedzu. However the Junior legend saw the opening he needed when after receiving a backbreaker/top-rope leg drop combination from The Rebellion, he was able to get the knees-up when Sensational Dragon came off the top-rope with a 450 Splash. The Rebellion then came back in but Elemental II took them both down with a DDT, Enziguri combination...before scrambling over to his corner...Miyamae grabbed the leg but another Enziguri put paid to the Tag champions attempts to keep Elemental II from making the hot-tag, and a fired up Kansuke Konda came in. Konda took Miyamae down with a flying fore-arm....Miyamae rolled out of the ring and Shimedzu took Konda down with a roundhouse kick, before picking Konda up and delivering a gutbuster, followed by a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker......Shimedzu then lifted Konda up for the Skull-Drop but before he could do so, Hyosuke Kokan came flying off the top-rope and nailed Shimedzu with a drop-kick. Konda then picked himself up and after a series of double team strikes to Shimedzu, they set up for the Final Impact, but a kick to the back of the legs from Sensational Dragon put paid to that. Shimedzu and Dragon then whipped both members of Size of the Fight against the ring-ropes and seemed to be setting up for stereo kicks, but Kokan & Konda ducked under and then came back with a pair of drop-kicks that sent the Silver Dragon Feet duo tumbling out of the ring. The Size of the Fight duo then went for stereo suicide dives.....Kansuke Konda was succesful in getting through but Miyamae cut Kokan off with a stiff kick through the ring-ropes...... Miyamae then set up for the Miyamae spoiler on Kokan , but Elemental II had now recovered and he took Miymae down with a drop-kick, before setting up for an Elemental Driver but Miyamae had it scouted and he reversed it into a Wheelbarrow suplex...... One.... Two..... Elemental II kicked out, meanwhile on the outside Shimedzu had Dragon had got the better of Kansuke Konda , and Shimedzu re-entered the ring, and the Tag Champions took Elemental II down with a Leg-sweep/neckbreaker combination....Miyamae then went up top as they set up for the spiked skull-drop, but Kokan sprang up onto the top-rope and cut Miyamae off.....Sensational Dragon then climbed to the top-rope and he teamed up with Miyamae to send Kokan crashing into the ring with a double-team suplex. Meanwhile Shimedzu saw that the spiked skull-drop was not on, and went for a regular version on Elemental II, but the Junior legend blocked the attempt and reversed it into an EARTH BREAKER (Cradle piledriver) One.... Two...... Sensational Dragon dived over to make the save, and then after a combination of kicks he took his perennial Junior Division rival down with a DRAGON SLICE One.... Two..... This time Kokan was able to make the save , Kokan then dumped Dragon with a double chicken wing suplex, only to be taken down himself with the MIYAMAE SPOILER !!, Miyaame was about to make the winning cover, when Kansuke Konda took him down with a springboard bull-dog...... both got back up Konda gained the advantage with a stiff fore-arm strike that had Miyamae reeling and he then drove Miyamae into the canvas with the KONDA DRIVER !! One..... Two........ Everyone is pretty much out cold at this point, after being on the receiving end of high impact moves...... Three !! Elemental II and Size of the Fight win this three way. Apart from the 3 on 1 heel beatdown section on Elemental II (leading to the hot-tag) this was wall to wall action all the way and the finish with everyone hitting their finishing moves was pretty insane, if a little contrived. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Elemental II and Size of the Fight defeated Sensational Dragon and The Rebellion in 17:12 when Kansuke Konda defeated Miyamae by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]Size of the Fight and Elemental II are celebrating when Kansuke Konda grabs a microphone, he says that tonight Size of the Fight had sent a message to The Rebellion, the message that when they get their title match, they'll finally be winning the World Tag Team Titles back.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: B+ :[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] That was perfectly acceptable for a 'lesser show' that did not feature any of the true big guns in the main event, though the likes of Elemental II, Sensational Dragon & The Rebellion have begun to show they belong in the main event and the likes of Size of the Fight can be carried to an excellent match with the right opponents. Everything was also pretty consistant through-out, I was especially pleased with the battle royal, especially as that featured much of the lower end of the roster plus a 'guest' from NOTBPW. [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 16.27 rating on TV5Monde (+ 0.13) [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER]

[quote=chris caulfield;298096]good show and nice surprise with Mcfly winning the battle royal. Is he a talent trade or permanent and also how over exactly is he in japan?[/quote] McFly is just a talent trade for now (though obviously if he does win the title, I can keep trading him until he drops it. His pop in Japan is only D-, but the major factor in getting him is that his pop has dropped in Canada (where he's dropped to being an Upper Mid-Carder in NOTBPW since losing the title). The good thing about a promotion about BHOTWG though is that the match ratings are based more on in-ring skill, than overness. Overness has some influence but not as much as in sports entertainment feds.

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=black]BHOTWG continue their 'Eye of the Dragon' Tour on Monday 26th November at the Hiroshima Sports Park in Chugoku, before heading onto the Akita Stadium in Tohoku on Thursday 29th.[/COLOR] Monday's show will once again feature Super-10 Cup. In Group A Koshiro Ino will be looking to build on his point earned in a Time-Limit draw with Hiroaki Nakasawa, when he takes on one half of the World Tag Team Champions: Miyamae....who will be looking to kick start his involvement in the tournament, after a suffering a loss to Eisaku Hoshino in his first match. The other Group A match see's reigning Junior Champion Sensational Dragon make his Super-10 debut, when he takes on Hoshino, who will be looking to build on his opening win. Meanwhile in Group B, World Champion Hooded Kudo faces off with Openweight Champion Tom Gilmore. Kudo opened his account last week with a victory, whilst Gilmore suffered a loss to Kinnojo Horri. Though Gilmore did pick up a psychological boost at last Thursday's show coming away victorious in a 4 corner survival that also featured Kudo. Group B's other match see's the other half of the World Tag Team Champions Shimedzu begin his Super 10 Cup campaign, as he takes on Elemental II, who will be looking to get his own campaign back on track, after using to Hooded Kudo in his opening match. Other matches scheduled for Monday's show are P.I.N.K's Tadakuni Toshusai taking on Larry Wood , a 4 Corner Survival featuring U.K Dragon, Steve Flash, The Awesome Kiyaru and Golden Scorpion, plus Americana facing off with former Openweight Champion Mokuami Maita. Thursday's show at the Akita Stadium will feature two Title matches. Elemental II gets a chance to win back the Junior Division Title he lost to Sensational Dragon at Everlasting Mission, in the 3-way that also featured Americana. Seeing as Elemental II was never actually pinned for the title, Burning Hammer officials only see it fit, that he should be giving a one on one rematch for the title. In the nights other title match The Rebellion put the World Tag Team Titles on the line against Size of the Fight. Size of the Fight earned the title shot in a 4 way contenders elimination match at Everlasting Mission, and recently gained a psychological boost when Kansuke Konda pinned Miyamae in last Thursday's main event a Six Man Battle, that featured both teams. There will also be a main event level Tag Team match up as Hooded Kudo teams up with the Silver Dragon Feet Insurance policy Rhino Umaga, to take on perennial World Title rival Hiroaki Nakasawa, and Openweight Champion Tom Gilmore. The two former members of Mullet Power collide in a singles competition as Yasunobu Masuno takes on Yasuhiko Taira, there will be more Junior Division action with U.K Dragon taking on The Awesome Kiyaru and Americana facing off with Marihito Masuko of P.I.N.K, whilst Steve Flash takes on Eiji Hamacho of the Raging Bulls.... Here is a full rundown of the cards for the up-coming shows.... [CENTER][B][U]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night 28 (Hiroshima Sports Park, Chugoku)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Monday 26th November 2007[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][B]Super 10 Cup Pool A: [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000]Koshiro Ino[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000]- World Tag Team Champion[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=red]Miyamae[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Eisaku Hoshino[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000]-Junior Champion[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#ff0000]Sensational Dragon[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=darkgreen]Super 10 Cup Pool B:[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#006400]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#006400]-World Heavyweight Champion[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#006400]Hooded Kudo[/COLOR] [COLOR=#006400]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#006400]-Openweight Champion[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#006400]Tom Gilmore[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#006400]Elemental II[/COLOR] [COLOR=#006400]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#006400]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#006400]-World Tag Team Champion[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#006400]Shimedzu [/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=black][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B][/COLOR] The Awesome Kiyaru vs Golden Scorpion vs Steve Flash vs U.K Dragon[/CENTER] [CENTER]Americana vs Mokuami Maita[/CENTER] [CENTER]Larry Wood vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Tadakuni Toshusai[/CENTER] [CENTER]_______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=red][U][B][COLOR=black]Eye of the Dragon Tour- Night 29 (Akita Stadium, Tohoku)[/COLOR][/B][/U][/COLOR][COLOR=red][/CENTER] [CENTER][I][COLOR=black]Thursday 29th November 2007[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER] [/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Junior Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon vs Elemental II [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World Tag Team Championship:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] The Rebellion - Shimedzu & Miyamae vs Size of the Fight- Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]All-Star Tag:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Champion-[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo & Rhino Umaga vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & [SIZE=1]Openweight Champion-[/SIZE] Tom Gilmore[/CENTER] [CENTER]Yasunobu Masuno vs Yasuhiko Taira[/CENTER] [CENTER]Americana vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Marihito Masuko[/CENTER] [CENTER]The Awesome Kiyaru vs U.K Dragon[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing The Raging Bulls'[/SIZE] Eiji Hamacho vs Steve Flash _______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=darkgreen][U]Prediction's Form:[/U] [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Monday (Chugoku )[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Super 10 Cup Pool A:[/B] Koshiro Ino vs Miyamae [/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Super 10 Cup Pool A:[/B] Eisaku Hoshino vs Sensational Dragon[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Super 10 Cup Pool B:[/B] Hooded Kudo vs Tom Gilmore[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Super 10 Cup Pool B:[/B] Elemental II vs Shimedzu[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] The Awesome Kiyaru vs Golden Scorpion vs Steve Flash vs U.K Dragon[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Americana vs Mokuami Maita[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Larry Wood vs Tadakuni Toshusai[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]______________________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Thursday (Tohoku)[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Junior Title:[/B] Sensational Dragon vs Elemental II[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]Tag Titles:[/B] The Rebellion vs Size of the Fight[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400][B]All-Star Tag:[/B] Hooded Kudo & Rhino Umaga vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Tom Gilmore[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Yasunobu Masuno vs Yasuhiko Taira[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Americana vs Marihito Masuko[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]The Awesome Kiyaru vs U.K Dragon[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#006400]Eiji Hamacho vs Steve Flash[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT] [/quote] [LEFT][/LEFT]

Monday (Chugoku ) Super 10 Cup Pool A: [B]Koshiro Ino [/B]vs Miyamae Super 10 Cup Pool A: Eisaku Hoshino vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] Super 10 Cup Pool B: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Tom Gilmore Super 10 Cup Pool B: [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Shimedzu 4 Corner Survival: The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Golden Scorpion [/B]vs Steve Flash vs U.K Dragon [B]Americana[/B] vs Mokuami Maita Larry Wood vs [B]Tadakuni Toshusai[/B] __________________________________________________ ____________________ Thursday (Tohoku) Junior Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Elemental II Tag Titles: [B]The Rebellion [/B]vs Size of the Fight All-Star Tag: Hooded Kudo & Rhino Umaga vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Tom Gilmore[/B] [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] vs Yasuhiko Taira [B]Americana[/B] vs Marihito Masuko The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]U.K Dragon[/B] [B]Eiji Hamacho[/B] vs Steve Flash

Monday (Chugoku ) Super 10 Cup Pool A: [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] vs Miyamae Super 10 Cup Pool A: Eisaku Hoshino vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] Super 10 Cup Pool B: Hooded Kudo vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] Super 10 Cup Pool B: Elemental II vs Shimedzu 4 Corner Survival: The Awesome Kiyaru vs Golden Scorpion vs Steve Flash vs [B]U.K Dragon[/B] [B]Americana [/B]vs Mokuami Maita Larry Wood vs [B]Tadakuni Toshusai[/B] __________________________________________________ ____________________ Thursday (Tohoku) Junior Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Elemental II Tag Titles: The Rebellion vs [B]Size of the Fight[/B] All-Star Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Tom Gilmore Yasunobu Masuno vs [B]Yasuhiko Taira[/B] [B]Americana[/B] vs Marihito Masuko The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]U.K Dragon[/B] [B] Eiji Hamacho[/B] vs Steve Flash

Hi Tiger Kinneny This message is coming to sound pretty weird but bare with me. About a week ago i decided i'd look up stories about TEW 2007 to decide whether or not to get it. That brought to the grey dog forums and the diaries. One of the first diaries i found was yours and i been hooked since. Over the last week i've read the entire diary and loved the whole thing. It's written in a friendly manner far better (in my humble opionon) to the rest of the diaries, but far more important is that this diaries you have is focus on the story you're [I]booking [/I] rather than a non-in game story which isn't being booked. Another can write that, i takes skill to book it. I've come to really mark for this thread and the wrestlers you've booked. Much like the rest of your followers i follow Size of the Fight (Konda in particular and from day one btw, as i love the love back from ages ago after getting the demo). Anyway, i mark for SotF, [COLOR="Magenta"]P.I.N.K.[/COLOR] and Rhino Umaga mostly. I've gone off Rhino Umaga a bit since he joined Silver Dragon Feet because i feel it doesn't make much character sense. The way i see it is that SDF2K7 are The Four Horseman and Umaga joining them would be like WWE's Umaga joining the WCW version of Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko and Chris Benoit. I just don't see Umaga in a Tux ;) . I also really like the loner tweener Tom Gilmore. He was far cooler on his own before joining with the babyfaces. A guy i dislike is Kinnojo Horri. Why? The guy has no character. I find there just isn't anything to root for in this guy. It's not even really a gimmick problem, it's just he hasn't been in any real storylines or had any rivals to himself. He needs more time to develop as a character in my view. So i've forgotten half the stuff i was going to say due to a rush of blood to the head from this. However i'll finish with this: Great thread, entertaining to the outside, and i'll return with more to say

Hey Tiger, this diary is starting to inspire me to write again, but TEW doesn't work for crap on Vista so I'm stalled until I get a monitor for my old computer. :) But this is an amazing diary, and probably one of the only ones in ages that I've read completely. Keep up the good work, mate! As for my predictions... Monday (Chugoku ) Super 10 Cup Pool A: [b]Koshiro Ino[/b] vs Miyamae Super 10 Cup Pool A: Eisaku Hoshino vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] Super 10 Cup Pool B: Hooded Kudo vs [B]Tom Gilmore [/B] Super 10 Cup Pool B: [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Shimedzu 4 Corner Survival: The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] vs Steve Flash vs U.K Dragon Americana vs [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] Larry Wood vs [B]Tadakuni Toshusai[/B] __________________________________________________ ____________________ Thursday (Tohoku) Junior Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Elemental II Tag Titles: The Rebellion vs [B]Size of the Fight[/B] All-Star Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Tom Gilmore [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] vs Yasuhiko Taira Americana vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs U.K Dragon [B]Eiji Hamacho [/B]vs Steve Flash

[quote=The Celt;298624]Hi Tiger Kinney This message is coming to sound pretty weird but bare with me. About a week ago i decided i'd look up stories about TEW 2007 to decide whether or not to get it. That brought to the grey dog forums and the diaries. One of the first diaries i found was yours and i been hooked since. Over the last week i've read the entire diary and loved the whole thing. It's written in a friendly manner far better (in my humble opionon) to the rest of the diaries, but far more important is that this diaries you have is focus on the story you're [I]booking [/I]rather than a non-in game story which isn't being booked. Another can write that, i takes skill to book it. [/quote] [I]Pleased to see you're enjoying the diary so far, it's positive feedback like this that helps me keep it going. Though I wouldn't necessary say my diary is 'the best'...there are plenty of other great diaries out there, in all manner of different styles but I do think this diary has a style all of it's own...which will appeal to some, but with the lengthy match write-up's will probably put off some others.[/I] [I]With this diary, and the fact I went for running a Puro-fed I wanted to concentrate on the in-ring action. I quickly realised that I would get pretty bored doing a straight replica of puro, with little to no storylines, so I've incorporated a proper heel/face divide and if anything I'd say that as a real-life comparison the style of the fed is alot more nearer to ROH, than any puro-feds. [/I] [I]Though NJPW (which BHOTWG is somewhat based) on has begun to incorpate more American style Sports-Entertainment elements into it's product.[/I] [quote] I've come to really mark for this thread and the wrestlers you've booked. Much like the rest of your followers i follow Size of the Fight (Konda in particular and from day one btw, as i love the love back from ages ago after getting the demo). Anyway, i mark for SotF, [COLOR=magenta]P.I.N.K.[/COLOR] and Rhino Umaga mostly. I've gone off Rhino Umaga a bit since he joined Silver Dragon Feet because i feel it doesn't make much character sense. The way i see it is that SDF2K7 are The Four Horseman and Umaga joining them would be like WWE's Umaga joining the WCW version of Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko and Chris Benoit. I just don't see Umaga in a Tux ;) . [/quote] [I]Everyone seems to love Size of the Fight (especially Konda) and P.I.N.K (I guess the kabuki face-paint make-over did wonders for Toshusai). [/I] [I]Looking back I think Umaga joining Silver Dragon Feet is one of the few errors I made, but he was kind of put in with them to be their fall guy, so all the others remained looking strong....I think with his consistent failure as an 'Insurance Policy' I think everyone can work out where this is heading for Umaga, it's a just a matter of when it happens, rather than if.[/I] [quote] I also really like the loner tweener Tom Gilmore. He was far cooler on his own before joining with the babyfaces. [/quote] Well In the TEW game he's still to actually fully turn babyface. He's more joining up with the babyfaces out of convenience more right now, because Hooded Kudo has beef with him over the fact that he turned down joining Silver Dragon Feet, so the more heel-ish Gilmore might make a comeback. [I]The plan was originally going to be that Gilmore was going to be involved in a pretty lengthy blood feud with Koshiro Ino, but they had poor chemistry and I had to quickly abort that plan. Annoying at the time, but it makes things more challenging that the game throws you these curve-balls to deal with.[/I] [quote] A guy i dislike is Kinnojo Horri. Why? The guy has no character. I find there just isn't anything to root for in this guy. It's not even really a gimmick problem, it's just he hasn't been in any real storylines or had any rivals to himself. He needs more time to develop as a character in my view.[/quote] [I]To be honest Kinnojo Horri's character isn't that far removed from Hiroaki Nakasawa. The problem for Horri is that Nakasawa is the top babyface right now, and he's struggling to step out of his shadow.He's a solid wrestler, but he's pretty bland charisma wise.[/I]

[CENTER][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Eye of the Dragon Tour (Show 28)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 26th November 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Hiroshima Sports Park, Chugoku (Attendance: 2'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Eagle Kawasawa vs Fire-Fox vs SUKI vs Super Joshuya[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eagle Kawasawa defeated Fire Fox, Super Joshuya and SUKI in 9:47 when Eagle Kawasawa defeated Super Joshuya by pinfall with a Vision Quest. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [LEFT][FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Something of an extra treat for the live fans, as these 4 were given nearly 10 minutes to show what they can do, and they responded by putting on what was a tidy contest, that as per usual with these 4 corner survivals picked up pace towards the end. SUKI continues to look impressive, but it was Eagle Kawasawa that came away with the victory nailing Super Joshuya with the Vision Quest.[/FONT] [/LEFT] [CENTER]___________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/B][/CENTER] [I]The main show kicks off with a video hyping the first Super 10 Cup match on the show, the Pool A showdown between Koshiro Ino and Silver Dragon Feet’s Miyamae.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #1 : Super 10 Cup Pool A:[/B] [B]Koshiro Ino vs Miyamae[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It’s evident right away that there is no love lost between these two, as they lay into each other right away with kicks and strikes as soon as the bell has rung to start the match. Ino with his strength and power begins to take control and whips Miyamae into the ropes but the Silver Dragon Feet member manages to use the momentum to catch Ino by surprise with a Flying Cross-Body, and then continuing the momentum into a victory roll….. One…. Two…. Ino kicks out powerfully, almost throwing Miyamae across the ring. Both are back up to their feet and Ino regains control with a series of stiff fore-arm strikes, before bouncing off the ropes and taking Miyamae down with a shoulder tackle but before he can follow up the Tag champion slips out of the ring…. but the POWAAAH and Paint man climbs onto the apron and takes Miyamae down with one of his patented double axe handles….Ino keeps up the pressure on Miyamae laying in a series of fore-arms and knee strikes against the barrier. After rolling into the ring to break up referee Omura Umeki’s twenty count, Ino then dragged Miyamae over towards the announce table….he tells the announce team to clear themselves out of the way…..climbing onto the announce table and lifting Miyamae up with him. He sets up for a Power-Bomb, but Miyamae was playing possum and slips out before firing away with a series of low-kicks that have Ino un-balanced before dropping Ino with an STO….sending both of them through part of the announce table ! Toru Minamoto isn’t too happy about that, as it looks like he’ll be spending the rest of the show having to squash up next to Katsuhiro Shunsen. Omura Umeki’s count gets up to fifteen when Miyamae manages to make it back into the ring, Ino is still flat on his back however, but he begins to stir at 17….he gets an adrenalin rush and dives over to the ring…… 18……… 19…….. Ino is back in and just about survives being counted out at the last split second. Miyamae takes he initiative right away firing in a series of kicks on Ino, chopping the big man back down to the canvas. He then works over Ino’s neck before going up to the middle romp and landing a leg-drop across the same neck-area that he had been targeting. Miyamae then taunted Ino, begging the POWAAAH and Paint star to get back up to his feet, Ino began to fight back with wild swings but Miyamae then caught him with a knee strike and set up for the Miyamae Spoiler, however Ino was able to shove him off and after a short flurry of strikes whipped Miyamae into the ropes before snapping off a Scoop Lift Power-Slam. Both got back up to their feet at around 6 of referee Omura Umeki’s count….Miyamae fired in some kicks but then Ino just seemed to shake off what-ever the Silver-Dragon Feeter was throwing at him…..he was feeling the POWAAAH !! After a flurry of unanswered fore-arm strikes, Ino then lifted Miyamae up above his head and sent the Tag champion crashing back down to the canvas with a Gorilla Press-Slam….. One….. Two…… Miyamae kicked out, but Ino remained in control , after another flurry of strikes he then whipped Miyamae into the ropes before nailing the Dragon-Feeter with a KOBRA’s BITE !! One……. Two…… Thr….. Nooo !! Miyamae kicks out…Ino lifts Miyamae up he sets up for Power-Bomb, but Miyamae responds with some low-kicks before catching the POWAAAH and Paint man with an Enziguri…. that has Ino rocking…he then takes Ino over with a Wheelbarrow suplex !! One…. Two……. Ino kicks out, but he remains on his back and Miyamae decides to go up top......he sets up for a Moonsault…..but he took too long and Ino gets back up to his feet and delivers a clubbing blow to Miyamaes back, and then sends both of them crashing back into the ring with a German Suplex…… but Miyamae rolls through with the momentum and has Ino’s shoulders pinned to the mat….. One…… Two…. Ino powers his way out, he then catches Miyamae by the throat………..POWAAAH SUURGE !! (Sit-Out Two handed choke-slam )…… One……. Two…. Three and Ino wins this hard fought battle to earn his first win in the Super 10 Cup. Miyamae with 2 losses, has to win his last two matches if he has any chance of advancing to the semi-finals. That must rank up there as one of the best opening contests so far this year. This was an intense battle right from the off, and they packed a hell of a lot into the thirteen and a half minutes it ran for. I was expecting them to come out with a decent match, but they exceeded expectations here and put on what could be a sleeper MOTYC. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Koshiro Ino defeated Miyamae in 13:25 by pinfall.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: A*[/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Tom Gilmore backstage who is there to promote his Super 10 Cup match win Hooded Kudo[/I] [I]- This was pretty much just a repeat of the promo Gilmore did on Thursday's show, once again touching up on the point about Hooded Kudo obviously seeing him as a threat, as why else would he (Kudo) be so obsessed about him (Gilmore) joining Silver Dragon Feet.[/I] [I]- Gilmore then said last time out Kudo was looking on, this time he'll get a first hand look at what it's like to lose to 'The Shining Gaijin'[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2 : Tadakuni Toshusai vs Larry Wood[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LarryWood.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Less said about this match the better, as this was just an ugly brawl with little more than two men punching one another, with the occasional irish spot and it was only really the charisma of both men, that lifted the match from being a total dud. The finish came when Toshusai managed to avoid a Big-Boot from Larry Wood and counter with a Lariat that had the wild-man rocking….then in by far the most impressive moment of the match the big man of P.I.N.K managed to lift Larry Wood onto his shoulders before delivering the Shock Treatment (Backbreaker Drop). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Larry Wood in 6:50 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]______________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3 : Americana vs Mokuami Maita[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They lock up and we begin with the standard chain wrestling sequence. Maita being the Mat Technician that he is would think that would work to his advantage , but the masked high-flier more than holds his own, which frustrates Maita who up's the ante and soon switches to his striking game, but Americana comes back with a series of kicks, that has Maita staggering against the ropes..... Maita rebounds back with a knee strike but Americana uses his agility to duck under and suprise Maita with a roll-up. Maita then tries to grab Americana's leg but Americana floats over with the opposite one and catches Maita with an Enziguri, before planting Maita into the canvas with a DDT. Americana then springs off the ropes and sticks a Quebrada.... One... Two..... Maita kicks out and Americana drags him up to his feet, and sets up for an Elemental Driver but Maita catches him with a Facebreaker knee-smash, Maita then takes Americana down with a Drop Toe-Hold. Americana then gets back up to his feet, but Maita nails him with a drop-kick....Americana gets up again however and goes for a roundhouse kick but Maita ducks under and takes the Elemental admirer down with a spinning leg-hook belly to back suplex..... One..... Two...... Americana kicks out, but Maita keeps a hold of the leg and locks on the ankle-lock. This time Americana manages to work his way out of it by kicking off Maita with the other leg. Americana then tries to shake the feeling back into his leg, but Maita sends him back down to the canvas with a chop-block and re-applies the Ankle-Lock Maita grapevines the leg and it looks like Americana might tap, but somehow, someway he manages to struggle his way over to the ropes. As the hold is broken Americana tries to take Maita by suprise with a roll-up attempt....Maita reverse it into a pin attempt of his own......Americana kicks out of that but Maita has his arms locked around Americana's waist, he attempts a German suplex but Americana blocks it and fight his way out with elbows, standing switch and Americana dumps Maita right on his head with an Elemental Suplex...... One........ Two.......... Maita powers his way out of the bridging pin, but Elemental catches him with a kick to the mid-section and then drives Maita back down to the canvas with a Falcon Arrow...... One..... Two...... Maita is able to kick out, but remains stuck to the canvas. Americana then decides to go up top, but he's a little slow getting there, as he is still feeling the effects of the Ankle-Lock. Americana steadies himself, but Maita is starting to stir......Americana pulls out the INFERNO SPLASH...... He stick the landing on Maita, just at the last split second, and this match is over. Good little match, they played to the technical strength that both have going for them here, and I liked that Americana was pretty much grounded for the whole match, until right at the very end where he pulled out the always impressive looking Inferno Splash. Americana is starting to reach that level where he can have a good match with just about anyone. Maita is something of a frustrating performer, as he often performs well in these non pressure matches, but when put in the spotlight he tends to under perform. These positive performances show that he does have a future in BHOTWG, but it could well be as a glorified jobber putting others over, if he can't transfer them to the matches where they really matter. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Americana defeated Mokuami Maita in 10:55 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the Super 10 Cup Pool A match between Eisaku Hoshino and Sensational Dragon.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Super 10 Cup Pool A: [/B] [B]Eisaku Hoshino vs Sensational Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This match see's reigning Junior Champion Sensational Dragon begin his Super 10 Cup campaign, and it is the Silver Dragon Feeter who is quicker off the blocks, surprising Hoshino with a suicide dive before the bell has even rung..... Dragon gets a series of stiff kicks on the outside before rolling Hoshino into the ring and the match officially starts. Dragon slingshots himself back in and sticks a double foot-stomp , before dropping an elbow onto Hoshino's chest......Dragon goes for an early cover but Hoshino emphatically kicks out of that. Hosino then starts to fire-up and comes back with a flurry of strikes, he then whips Dragon into the ropes, but Dragon comes back with a flying spinning heel-kick , but Hoshino shakes that off and then drops Dragon with a Lariat. Dragon gets back up , but Hosino catches him with a kick to the mid-section, before spinning the Junior champion around and dumping Dragon with a Belly to Back suplex. Hoshino goes for the cover but Dragon counters with a Monkey-flip and then gets up to nail a drop-kick on Hoshino. Hosino staggers off the ropes and Dragon plants him into the canvas with an STO.......before sticking a Standing Moonsault..... One...... Two..... Hoshino kicks out with authority, he then gets back up to his feet........Dragon attempt a suplex but Hoshino holds firm, and fights out with elbows.....and begins another flurry of strikes on the Junior champion. Hoshino then whips Dragon into the ropes, but the Silver-Dragon feet member comes back with a springboard back-elbow, that only appears to stun Hoshino however he comes back witha Lariat....dropping the Junior champion to the canvas.... Dragon gets back up but Hoshino stays in control and double under-hooks the arms.....he delivers a double under-hook backbreaker and then keeps the arms locked in place, and floats Dragon over with a Butterfly suplex...... One..... Two...... Dragon kicks out...Hoshino lifts the Junior champion up onto his shoulders into the fire-mans carry position and drops Dragon across his knees into a gutbuster....he turns Dragon over and dumps the ****y young Junior star into the canvas with an Exploder Suplex.... One.... Two....... Dragon shows fighting spirit by kicking out. Hoshino delivers a series of chops and places Dragon on the top-rope....but Dragon thinks quickly and suprises the head-banded former PGHW star with a springboard drop-kick. They both get back up and Dragon is able to nail Hoshino with an Enziguri, the then follows up with a flurry of kicks, that have Hoshino reeling, he grabs a hold of Hoshino's head and runs up some momentum towards the opposite turnbuckle.......he goes for the DRAGON SLICE...Hoshino tries to put the brakes on, but Dragon pulls it off......and floats over for the pin........ One..... Two...... Hoshino kicks out !! Sensational Dragon is practically tearing his mask off, that the Dragon Slice did not earn a three count. He decides to go up top, but Hoshino is back up to his feet and chops Dragon down......Hoshino then joins Dragon on the top-rope and brings the Junior champion crashing back in with a Belly to Back Superplex..... Hoshino scrambles over for the cover..... One...... Two...... Hoshino drags Hoshino back up to his feet and fires away with another flurry of chops....Dragon begins to drop and Hoshino double under-hooks the arms.......GODZILLA PLUNGE !! One.... Two..... Three.... Hoshino is the victor and builds on the victory he had in his opening match. Sensational Dragon like his Silver Dragon Feet stable mate Miyamae will be hoping to turn around his fortunes in the next match. The match had some good moments (Sensational Dragon's, Dragon Slice move is always a joy to watch), but it just seemed to lack that something extra. Hoshino no-selled Dragon's offence a little too much, whilst Dragon (as impressive as his move-set is) worked a little too babyface throughout the match, considering that he is a self-absorbed heel and part of the most devious stable in the promotion. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eisaku Hoshino defeated Sensational Dragon in 13:39[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzuan Kaneko is joined backstage by the World Champion Hooded Kudo.[/I] [I]- Hooded Kudo says that Tom Gilmore is only kidding himself if he thinks someone as great as himself would lose to some self serving ego-maniac like Gilmore.[/I] [I]- Kudo said that Gilmore is probably leading himself into a false sense of security after winning the fatal 4-way and that he (Kudo) gets the job done when it matters[/I] [I]- He said that he gave Gilmore an opportunity to join up with a true legend, and that they could have reigned over Burning Hammer together and with his guidance , Gilmore could have gone onto true greatness but instead has chosen to fight a battle he possibly cannot win. [/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Kudo always does a solid job on promo's, and I'm always impressed at how he gets over his ever-so pompous character, often going down the route of hipochrisy by calling his rivals selfish just because they've decided not to join in with his gang of followers, when in all actuality Kudo is probably the most self serving wrestler on the entire roster by protecting himself with a bunch of chronies.[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] You will notice when I look at the next match, I made a bit of a balls up in the preview. Yes it is a tag match, but when doing my preview I must have mistaken it for a 4 corner survival in my notes. It did seem a bit odd that I would book a 4 corner survival on both the pre-show and on the main show.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match #5 : U.K Dragon & Steve Flash vs [/B] [B]The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UKDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This match saw Gaijins U.K Dragon and Steve Flash take on the semi-active all Junior heavyweight combination of Kiyaru and Scorpion.What ensued was a technically solid encounter, but one that never seemed to move out of second gear and probably dragged on a little too long for the mid-card filler that it was. The finishing sequence saw Golden Scorpion nail U.K Dragon with a Scorpion Stinger, only to get caught with a Flash Bang from Steve Flash, but before Flash could make the pin he got taken down with the Kiyaru effect (Forward somersault three-quarter facelock bulldog ) and The Awesome Kiyaru made the pin to pick up a momentum building victory for his team, as the all Junior Division duo perhaps set their sights on being a succesful duo in the tag ranks. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kiyaru & Scorpion defeated UK Dragon and Steve Flash in 11:36 when The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Steve Flash by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] No play by play with this one either. General rule If it's below a B- and not on PPV....I'm generally uninspired to go the play by play route.[/FONT] [CENTER]__________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the Super 10 Cup Pool B match between Elemental II and Shimedzu[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6 : Super 10 Cup Pool B: [/B] [B]Elemental II vs Shimedzu [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Shimedzu much like his Silver Dragon Feet stable-mate Sensational Dragon is making his Super 10 Cup debut here, whilst Elemental II will be hoping to bounce back after suffering a loss in his first match to Hooded Kudo. Shimedzu tries to jump Elemental II before the bell, but the Junior Division veteran manages to dodge out of the way and catches the Tag Champion with an Enziguri that leads to Elemental II attempting a roll-up for a quick victory. Shimedzu kicks out of that but Elemental II keeps up the pressure with a flurry of kicks that has the Dragon-Feeter backing off, so much so that Shimedzu decides to back out of the ring and go for a powder. Elemental II sets up for his trademark handspring plancha, but then see's Shimedzu side-step and he puts the brakes on, faking Shimedzu out with the Elemental Daze Kick. The Daze kick actually manages to catch the Tag Champion, causing Shimedzu to stumble back. Elemental II decides to go to the high-flying well again and makes another attempt at the handspring plancha, but he should have really waited for Shimedzu to make his way back into the ring, as he got caught with a stiff roundhouse kick from Shimedzu, who had made his way back onto the apron. Shimedzu then made his way back into the ring and proceeded to lay into Elemental II with a flurry of stiff kicks. Shimedzu then whipped the Junior legend into the ropes, catching the masked fan favourite with a catapult back-breaker and then turning Elemental II over into a gutbuster. Shimedzu then went for the pin, but it was too near the ropes and Elemental II was able to stick a foot on the ropes. Shimedzu however remained in total control, whipping Elemental II into the turnbuckle r and following up with a Yazuza Kick, that sent the 6 time former Junior champion slumping into the corner. Shimedzu then picked up Elemental II and placed him in the tree of woe position, before delivering one of his trademark hesitation drop-kicks. Shimedzu then replaced Elemental II in the tree of woe, and this time decided to add further insult to injury by going for the face-wash, but Shimedzu went to that well once too often, and Elemental managed to lift himself up onto the turnbuckle, before springing off and taking the Tag champion down with a Diving DDT. Elemental II then went for the pin, but just as Shimedzu was about to reverse it, he wrapped his legs round Shimedzu's neck and synched in the Elemental Clutch, however Shimedzu was able to fight his way back up to his feet before dropping back first onto the canvas. But Elemental II managed to keep the clutch locked on, that is until Shimedzu managed to work a way into pinning Elemental II's shoulders to the canvas, finally forcing the submission hold to be broken. Elemental II then delivered a series of kicks that had Shimedzu doubling over before double under-hooking the arms for an Elemental Driver, but Shimedzu fought out of it and spun Elemental II around to attempt a suplex, but Elemental II fought his way out of that... they continue to keep trying to get the advantage by neither man is able to pull off the suplex, then after about six standing switches.....Elemental II is the one who is finally able to pull something off dumping Shimedzu with an Elemental Suplex...... One....... Two....... Shimedzu kicks out. Elemental II then tried to get Shimedzu set up for the Earth Breaker, but the Silver-Dragon Feeter had it scouted and after a flurry of kicks and strikes, managed to seize back the advantage and now had Elemental II set in position for the Skull-Drop but Elemental II took Shimedzu by surprise with a roll-up....... Shimedzu then rolled through into a pin attempt of his own, before delivering a knee strike to the side of Elemental II's head and setting up for the Skull-Drop again, but Elemental II once again a counter catching Shimedzu with an Enziguri and then planting the Tag champion with a Leg-sweep. Elemental II then lifted Shimedzu up off the canvas, double under-hooked the arms and delivered an ELEMENTAL DRIVER..... One..... Two.... Thr.....Shimedzu just got a shoulder up in time and Elemental II decided that it was time to take to the skies. But Shimedzu somehow managed to gather up another burst of energy, staggering to his feet, but more importantly in the process staggering into the ropes....causing Elemental II to get crotched on the top turnbuckle. Seeing what just transpired....Shimedzu made his way over to the turnbuckle that Elemental II was now sitting on. Shimedzu tried to bring Elemental II back into the ring, but the Junior legend managed to shove him off, before attempting to re-establish his positioning, however Shimedzu came back again, catching Elemental II with a step up Enziguri. Shimedzu then climbed to the top, and they traded strikes on the turnbuckle, until Shimedzu managed to take control and flew off the top-rope with Elemental II......the crowd in attendance were stunned at what they just witnessed......Shimedzu had pulled out the TOTAL ANARCHY from his arsenal.....the Moonsault Slide Slam finisher, that he hadn't used in about two years. Shimedzu then scrambled over to make the pin...... One...... Two...... Three. Shimedzu opens his account in style, whilst Elemental II with two losses, has it all to do rounding out a disappointing night for the top stars of the Junior Division. Excellent, technically sound match between two very proficient wrestlers and the crowd popped for the sight of Shimedzu pulling out the Moonsault Side-Slam, even if they were heavily in favour of Elemental II. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shimedzu defeated Elemental II in 14:51 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]We get a video package for the final Super 10 cup match of the evening, the much anticipated Pool B encounter between Burning World Champion Hooded Kudo and Openweight Champion Tom Gilmore.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Super 10 Cup Pool B: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG][B] vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tense beginning as they eyeball each other, and then the tension explodes as they fire-away with a flurry of strikes. Just as one seems to be getting the advantage, the other one comes right back. Gilmore. Kudo try’s to take Gilmore down with an STO, but the Gaijin star manages to block it and stuns the World Champion with a double knee facebuster. Gilmore then tries for an Exploder Suplex but Kudo fights his way out of that and counters with a Side Russian Leg-Sweep. Gilmore gets back up but Kudo sends him falling back down to the canvas with a drop-toe-hold. Kudo then drops down and goes to apply the Kudo-Lock, but Gilmore takes him surprise with an O’Conner roll. Kudo kicks out of that and delivers a knee strike before lifting Gilmore up off the canvas, but Gilmore comes back with a couple of stiff strikes. Gilmore then gets Kudo up onto his shoulders, but the Silver Dragon Feet leader manages to slip off and stuns Gilmore with an Enziguri. Kudo delivers a kick to Gilmore’s mid-section and attempts to set up for a Kudo-Driver, but Gilmore manages to fight it off with elbows and then dumps Kudo with an Exploder Suplex ! One….. Two….. Kudo kicks out…..Gilmore lifts Kudo back up off the canvas and sets up for another Exploder, but this time Kudo fight his way out of it, before taking the fight back to Gilmore with a flurry of knife edge chops. Kudo whips Gilmore into the ropes, and then takes the ‘Shining Gaijin’ down with a Flying Lariat. Gilmore gets back up to his feet but is met with a Yazuka Kick, that sends him slumping into the corner on his back-side. Gilmore then suffers the indignity of receiving the face-wash from Kudo. The Silver Dragon Feet leader then places Gilmore up on the top turnbuckle and then attempts to bring in Gilmore with an Iconoclasm but Gilmore manages to block the attempt, shoves Kudo away from the corner and then dives off the top rope to take Kudo down with a Tornado DDT. One….. Two……. Kudo kicks out, but Gilmore maintains the control and dumps Kudo with a side-walk slam before springboarding off the ropes and landing a Quebrada, but instead of going for the pin he grabs holds of Kudo’s legs and locks on a Stone-Hold !! Kudo manages to find a way out of the painful looking submission before hobbling back up to his feet. Gilmore then nails him with a super-kick and goes for the cover….. One…… Two…… Kudo digs down deep and manages to kick out. Gilmore then drags Kudo nearer the corner and springs up the turnbuckles, going airborne with the PICTURE PERFECT MOONSAULT…… But Kudo managed to roll out of the way at the last split second, and Gilmore hit nothing but canvas……Kudo then got up behind Gilmore and dumped him with a Dragon Suplex, before falling back down to the canvas with exhaustion. Both stagger back up to their feet and they exchange another flurry of strikes, Gilmore gains the advantage and gets Kudo up onto his shoulders, but Kudo slips of and delivers a kick to Gilmore’s mid-section and getting Gilmore onto his shoulders, before dumping the Openweight Champion into the canvas with a Death Valley-Driver…… One…… Two……. Gilmore kicks out. Kudo then whips Gilmore into the ropes and sets up for a Kudo-Kutter, but Gilmore has it scouted, dodges the attempt and then catches Kudo with an Enziguri. Gilmore then whips Kudo into the ropes and sets up for the Anger Management, but this time the World Champion is able to put the brakes on, before surprising Gilmore with a spike DDT. Kudo then locks on the Kudo-Lock, but Gilmore quickly counters that into a pin attempt, Kudo then rolls through into a pin attempt of his own but Gilmore gets his legs wrapped around Kudo’s neck and attempts to apply an Elemental Clutch, but Kudo works his way out. They both manage to rise back up to their feet and exchange another flurry of strikes….Gilmore goes to whip Kudo into the ropes , but Kudo puts the brakes on and whips Gilmore into the ropes…..Gilmore bounces back and then gets caught with a KUDO KUTTER !! One….. Two…. Thr…… Gilmore kicks out !!! Kudo can’t believe it and the time limit is approaching….. Kudo switches up his plan of attack and sticks the KUDO-LOCK onto Gilmore !! Referee Omura Umeki check on Gilmore condition……. The Openweight Champion is hanging in there…… Umeki checks on Gilmore’s condition again……. Gilmore is struggling to stay in this and earn a valuable point…time is running down……. Ten seconds to go………. Nine….. Eight….. Seven….. Six…… Five……. Gilmore simply can’t take the pain anymore and taps out !! and despite the valiant effort of the Openweight champion…..Hooded Kudo manages to squeeze out another victory and has now picked up maximum points in his first two matches. Gilmore on the other hand despite being competitive in both of his matches, now has it all to do if he wants to advance to the semi-finals. This match had it all high impact moves, counters and a dramatic finish. When Kudo pulled out the Kudo-Kutter, Gilmore probably realised that his chances of winning had gone but with the point system he tried desperately to hang onto the draw and this set up for a thrilling conclusion to an enthralling match up. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Tom Gilmore in 19:56 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Overall: A [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Once again the cup matches on the most part delivered with a hot opener between Ino and Miyamae, and a thrilling main event between Hooded Kudo and Tom Gilmore. Eisaku Hoshino continues to be a bit of a disappointment for the money he’s picking up. The non cup matches Americana-Maita aside were just forgettable filler, but they weren’t so bad that they were to the overall detriment of the show. ________________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew a 16.14 rating on Nippon T.V (+ 0.80 ): [I]Any sort of increase in the T.V ratings can be seen as a positive[/I]. ________________________________________________________________________

[I]Here's how things stand in the Super 10 Cup after the second round of matches.[/I] [CENTER][COLOR=red][B]POOL A[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=red][/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Eisaku Hoshino (W-2, D-0, L-0: 6 Pts) [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Koshiro Ino (W-1, D-1, L-0: 4 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Hiroaki Nakasawa (W-0, D-1, L-0: 1 Pt)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Sensational Dragon (W-0, D-0, L-1: 0 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Miyamae (W-0, D-0, L-2: 0 Pts)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=darkgreen]POOL B[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=darkgreen][/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]Hooded Kudo (W-2, D-0, L-0: 6 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]Kinnojo Horri (W-1, D-0, L-0: 3 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]Shimedzu (W-1, D-0, L-0: 3 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]Elemental II (W-0, D-0, L-2: 0 Pts)[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]Tom Gilmore (W-0, D-0, L-2: 0 Pts[/COLOR])[/CENTER]

Archived