Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

Monday (Kinki) Special Challenge Match *: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [B]Miyamae[/B] [I]Freshens it up and adds another dimension[/I] All Star Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon [/B]vs Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II [I]Neither of the opponents is really threatening the champ right now, so his team wins[/I] Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs P.I.N.K [I]SOTF are still a step ahead of PINK[/I] BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket A): [B]Golden Scorpion [/B]vs Kenko Takemitsu [I]Scorpion is way cooler than Kenko, so he wins[/I] BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket A) : [B]SUKI[/B] vs U.K Dragon [I]Dragon ain't beating SUKI if Ino and Horri can't[/I] BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket B): Barei Yasujiro vs [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] [I]I'd imagine Maita's resurgence since joining PINK will continue here[/I] [B]Rhino Umaga [/B]vs Shingen Miyazaki [I]Defeat for both Pacific Express members tonight[/I] Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Sean McFly[/B] [I]McFly's too good for Sanda[/I] __________________________________________________ _ Chugoku (Thursday) Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore [/B]vs Sean McFly vs SUKI [I]I'll go with Gilmore, but I'm not sure how. I just don't think you'll change the title in a match like this.[/I] Six Man Battle: Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino & Americana[/B] [I]I'll go with Nakasawa's team this time, because he does have reason to score a win over the champ. And it might sow more seeds of doubt in the SDF team.[/I] BOSJ Cup Seeds 4 Corner Showcase: Hell Monkey vs Kansuke Konda vs Sensational Dragon vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [I]Yeah, I know it's not likely. But he's seeded and needs to show himself to be a threat in his bracket.[/I] BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket B): [B]Acid [/B]vs Super Joshuya [I]Acid will be the man coming in for the tourney to actually get somewhere[/I] BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket C): Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] [I]Kawasawa ain't going anywhere in this tournament[/I] BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket C): Frankie Perez vs [B]Hyosuke Kokan[/B] [I]I like Perez, but I think the tag champ jobbing to the newbie is unlikely[/I] Eiji Hamacho vs [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] Horri to win. 'Nuff said.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monday (Kinki) Special Challenge Match *: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs [B]Miyamae[/B] * If Miyamae wins he gets inserted into World Title match at next PPV. All Star Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs P.I.N.K BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket A): [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] vs Kenko Takemitsu BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket A) : [B]SUKI[/B] vs U.K Dragon BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket B): Barei Yasujiro vs [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Shingen Miyazaki Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Sean McFly[/B] __________________________________________________ _ Chugoku (Thursday) Openweight Title: Tom Gilmore vs [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs SUKI Six Man Battle: Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino & Americana[/B] BOSJ Cup Seeds 4 Corner Showcase: Hell Monkey vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B] vs Sensational Dragon vs The Awesome Kiyaru BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket B): [B]Acid[/B] vs Super Joshuya BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket C): Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] BOSJ Cup Rd 1 (Bracket C): Frankie Perez vs [B]Hyosuke Kokan[/B] Eiji Hamacho vs [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive][B]Samurai Spirit Tour (Show 21)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 5th May 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Yokkaichi Dome, Kinki (Attendance: 5'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Matches:[/B] [B]Dark Match #1: Eiji Hamacho vs Heiachiro Sakai[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eiji Hamacho defeated Heihachiro Sakai in 6:32 by pinfall with a Hamacho Sledge 2K. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B]____________________________________________________[/B] [B]Dark Match #2: Dynamite Narahashi vs Yasunobu Masuno[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Yasunobu Masuno defeated Dynamite Narahashi in 2:49 by pinfall with an Avalanche Bomb.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [B]______________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for TV)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the 2008 edition of the Best of the Super Juniors Cup[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] What I did here was do a hype segement with the six most over workers that would be taking place in the tournament[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match #1: BOSJ Cup Round 1 (Bracket A): [/B] [B]Golden Scorpion vs Kenko Takemitsu[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The show opens with the first of the BOSJ Cup contests, as Golden Scorpion faced off against Kenko Takemitsu of the Pacific Express. This was a solid back and forth contest, as Scorpion controlled the early going with his superior agility and quickness, scoring an early near-fall with a Sunset Flip Power-Bomb. But Takemitsu was given an opportunity to get back into the match after Scorpion mis-timed a Quebrada. Takemitsu then kept the match more on the mat, where he felt more in control and he came close to sealing victory when he put together a combination of a Reverse STO- Backbreaker followed by a Brainbuster. Scorpion however did find a way to regain control, breaking out of an attempt from Takemitsu to put him away with the Canada-2-Japan and countering with a front flip Neckbreaker. Scorpion then took Takemitsu over with a Snap Suplex, before heading out onto the apron and scoring with the Golden Shot (Springboard leg-drop) and that was enough to keep Takemitsu down for the three count in a short but competitive match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Golden Scorpion defeated Kenko Takemitsu in 7:58 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black][FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note: [/B]For some bizarre reason a section of high school girls in the front row near the entrance ramp were sent Dy-Lyrious by the sight of Takemitsu in this match, and they tried to get his PVC shirt off him as he headed back up the ramp. [/FONT][/COLOR] [CENTER]___________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: BOSJ Cup Round 1 (Bracket A): [/B] [B]SUKI vs U.K Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UKDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The second of the Bracket A matches immediately followed as the 'hot' SUKI took on U.K Dragon, who was making a return to a BHOTWG ring, after being a regular member of the previous tour. This was a really well balanced match as they mixed scientific hold for hold wrestling, with enough injection of the pacy high-flying style that is a trademark of the Junior Division . The early portion of the match saw them exchange counter-holds, until U.K Dragon was able to take SUKI over and score a near-fall with a Northern Lights Suplex. Dragon then took complete control of the match, wearing SUKI down with a flurry of his trademark European Upper-cuts, even coming close to victory with a springboard version. The British born masked man, then decided to take the first real risk of the match by going for a Diving Headbutt off the top turnbuckle but SUKI moved out of the way, and the young star took advantage by dumping U.K Dragon with a Release Dragon Suplex. U.K Dragon then staggered up to his feet, but was taking down again with Tilt-A-Whirl Head-Scissors from SUKI, who then applid the SUKI Special. But Dragon was too near the ropes for it to be locked on for any considerable amount of time . Dragon then managed to regain control by taking SUKI down with a rolling cutter and then applying the Dragon Clutch. It looked like SUKI might tap but he managed to rise up to his feet, before delivering a series of elbow shots to U.K Dragon's mid-section, and then taking the Dragon over with a Northern Lights Suplex. SUKI then floated this into the SUKI Special and this time he was nearer to the middle to the ring. U.K Dragon tried to struggle his way over to the ropes but in the end the strain on his arm was too much to take, and like so many others lately he had no choice but to tap out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: SUKI defeated UK Dragon in 9:53 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]P.I.N.K are backstage and Marihito Masuko has a microphone[/I] [I]- Masuko said .....[/I] [I]' Tonight Mr Yasujiro, and the duo who go by Size of the Fight you will be eliminated. It's not the glory we are after, we are here to change peoples perceptions and they will get on board, your either with us or your spectator who will get left behind. [/I] [I]There are many SP's out there who do not believe in the message of P.I.N.K but myself, brother Toshusai and brother Maita know that it's KPW. Everyone needs to not only feel pain but to embrace it and we will all become one with each other and see this[/I] world for what it is ' [B]Rating: C[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Despite being a really weird and nonsencical promo that got a pretty good reaction from the CPU crowd, considering these segments normally get royally crapped upon if they don't involve a main eventer.[/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Rhino Umaga vs Shingen Miyazaki[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Disappointing match as these two failed to click and when one of them was in controlling the pace of the match the other one looked off the pace. Umaga controlled the match in the early going where the match was more like a hard-nosed brawling, but Miyazak managed to turn things around and he was able to ground Umaga with various holds and stretches. The finish saw Miyazaki get Umaga into the ankle-lock but the big Samoan gutted it out and fought his way to the ropes. Umaga was then able to snap off a scoop slam and he sent Miyazaki flying half-way across the ring with a Rhino Charge to continue his recent run of victories. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Rhino Umaga defeated Shingen Miyazaki in 9:48 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] I'm losing a bit of patience with Umaga, I cut him some slack this time and give him a solid victory over a respectable mid-carder and yet again he has poor chemistry with them, that follows Kudo and Hell Monkey. I still think he has a future in BHOTWG but it's unlikely to be as a main eventer, and it may not be in the singles ranks.[/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]_____________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Chuichi Sanda vs Sean McFly[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As expected the so far unbeaten Sean McFly made easy work of Chuici Sanda, out-pacing and out-classing the former tag champion at every turn, and Sanda was probably relieved that he was put away fairly early in under six minutes with a Way of the Future. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sean McFly defeated Chuichi Sanda in 5:47 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Hooded Kudo, Miyamae and Sensational Dragon are backstage (Hell Monkey is also hovering in the background). We first see Hooded Kudo giving Miyamae a pep talk (though we can't hear what they are saying), before Tetsuzan Kaneko just so happens to walk into shot.....he then asks Kudo the usual mundane opening question....before Kudo takes over[/I] [I]' First of all me and the BEST Super Junior in the World Sensational Dragon are ready to show that never will be Kinnojo Horri and the washed up Elemental II just why Silver Dragon Feet is superior'[/I] [I]Dragon interrupts for a bit ' Yeah Elemental II you heard, you'll never admit it, but you know it, I am Superior in every way' [/I] [I]Kudo took over again......[/I] [I]'And then Nakasawa, you will fall to Miyamae and then you will stand no chance, no chance what so ever of taking the World Title away from me. Silver Dragon Feet Forever !!' [/I] [I]Kaneko then asked Kudo, about the where-abouts of Shimedzu (who was noticeable by his absence) but the Silver Dragon Feet leader just blew him off.[/I] [B]Ratings: B- for Kudo 'psyching up' Miyamae, C+ for Kudo's promo hyping the All-Star Tag and the main event between Nakasawa and Miyamae.[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5: All-Star Tag: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon vs [/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Though many would have been expecting this to be the semi main-event, the decision was made to put this match in the middle of the show, to get the crowd's mood back up and the decision paid off, as the quality of the competitors in these matches is always able to shine through no matter where they are on the card. As is usually the case for these sort of matches the two Super Juniors start out. They waste not time in exchanging some stiff strikes and kicks......Elemental II takes control with the Tri-Fecta kick series, staggering Sensational Dragon into the ropes, but Dragon comes back with a springboard arm-drag, but Elemental II nips back up to his feet and the Junior veteran nails Dragon with a basement drop-kick. Elemental II then lifts Dragon up to vertical base, but Dragon sneaks in a thumb to the eyes, before scrambling over to his corner to tag in Hooded Kudo. Kudo goes to take Elemental II down with a Yazuka Kick, but the Junior veteran takes the World Champion off his feet with a leg-whip and he is able to get the tag into Kinnojo Horri. Horri takes Kudo down with a clothesline, Sensational Dragon then springboards into the ring, but Horri catches him and plants him with a power-bomb, but before Horri can make the cover Kudo pulls Dragon to the outside and the Silver Dragon Feet pair try to re-group......but Elemental II re-enters the ring and the goes flying over the top-rope with his trade-mark handpsring plancha but Kudo catches him in mid-flight and the World Champion dumps Elemental II chest first across the guard-rail before delivering a proto Kudo Driver on the floor. Elemental II now looks to be out cold......Kudo rolls back into the ring and faces off with Horri. Horri takes control with a flurry of fore-arm smashes and a back-body drop, but his momentum is soon cut-off by Sensational Dragon , who is able to knock the big man down with a flying spinning heel kick. Horri now found himself isolated in the Silver Dragon Feet corner, and Elemental II was still trying to shake the cobwebs from his head. Kudo and Dragon decided to take turns to work over Horri in the corner, before attempting to put him away. Kudo got a two count with a Shining Wizard, then Sensational Dragon came close with a slingshot plancha., after Kudo stretched Horri with a surfboard. Kudo then planted Horri into the mat with an STO and Sensational Dragon headed up top. Dragon pulled out the 450 Splash but Horri was able to get the knees up...Hooded Kudo then came into the ring but Horri took him down with a Lariat, before slumping down, he then tried to get across to make the tag, but Elemental II was still not up at the corner and Kudo pulled him back in towards the Silver Dragon Feet corner. Kudo then doubled Horri over with a knee to the mid-section and set up for the Kudo Kutter, but Horri shoved him off and he dumped Kudo with a German Suplex, before slumping back down to the canvas. They both staggered back up to their feet , but Elemental II was back up and he injected himself into the match, nailing Kudo with a drop-kick. Sensational Dragon then came into the ring as Horri officially tagged out of the match. They exchange kicks and Elemental II takes control, he goes to double under-hook the arms but Dragon counters with a monkey-flip but Elemental II lands on his feet before spring-boarding off the ropes and taking Dragon down with a Tornado DDT............ One......... Two......... Dragon kicks out. Elemental II them goes up top, but Hooded Kudo cuts him off by grabbing hold of his legs.......Sensational Dragon then races up the turnbuckle and he brings Elemental II crashing back into the ring with a hurracanrana, but Elemental II lands on his feet and he dumps Sensational Dragon right on his head with a brutal looking ELEMENTAL SUPLEX One...... Two....... Thr........ Nooo !! Kudo makes the save by pulling Elemental II off Sensational Dragon. Kudo then drops Elemental II with a Yazuka kick, before lifting the Junior legend up to a vertical base and driving Elemental II into the mat with KUDO DRIVER '99 (Cross-Armed Pile-Driver) One Two........ Thr....... Horri comes in to make the save. Kudo gets back up and the two heavyweight exchange strikes......Kudo then ducks under a running clothesline from Horri, and rocks the former tag champion with a drop-kick but Horri stays on his feet and he comes-back with a fore-arm smash before scooping Kudo up onto his shoulders and delivering a fire-mans carry power-slam............ But before he can make the cover, Sensational Dragon dives into the ring and he tries to take Horri down with the Sensation Shock but Horri holds firm and he drives the former three time Junior champion into the mat with a DESTINY BOMB !! One........ Two........... Elemental II then pulls Hooded Kudo out of the ring, to make sure that the pin a cannot be broken up Three !! Horri and Elemental II pick up a momentum boosting victory for themselves as so far Silver Dragon's feet's night is not going to the script Hooded Kudo would have had in his head. Compared to when these matches are in the main event spot this one wasn't quite so long, butthe fact was it was less padded out with the opening exchanges/a lengthy heel beatdown segment and hot tag segment and the quality was still there. Often it's all about the quality of the action on offer, rather than the quantity. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri and Elemental II defeated Hooded Kudo and Sensational Dragon in 14:50 when Kinnojo Horri defeated Sensational Dragon by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] In the grand scheme of things that last match does not make a jot of difference, but it's just nice to know that I have about a dozen promotions I can throw out in any random tag combinaton and they'll deliver a really good match no matter where I place it on the show. [/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]___________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: BOSJ Cup Round 1 (Bracket B): [/B] [B]Barei Yasujiro vs Mokuami Maita[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BaireiYasujiro.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was very similar in vein to the Takemitsu- Golden Scorpion match that opened the show with the Technician (Maita) trying to keep the match on the mat, to neutralise the aerial artist (Yasujiro). P.I.N.K's newest recruit actually controlled much of the match using a mix of solid technical wrestling and questionable tactics to keep Yasujiro off-guard but he wasn't quite able to lock in the Ankle-Lock and Yasujiro was able to use his superior agility and quickness to counter Maita's submission attempts. The finish came when Yasujiro caught Maita with a back-flip kick before going up top.....the WLW mainstay crashed and burned when he went for one of his top-rope finishing variations the "Aerial Barrage #1"( Shooting Star Elbow Drop). Maita then moved into take advantage attempting to synch in the Ankle-Lock for about the fourth time in the match, but Yasujro countered with a kip-up Head-Scissors Take-down , which he floated into the Yasujiro Suplex (Northern Lights Suplex following a head-scissors) earning him the victory and shot at the Burning Junior Title against Americana in the next round. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bairei Yasujiro defeated Mokuami Maita in 9:53 by pinfall[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [I]Marihito Masuko then comes into the ring and he berates Maita, Toshusia then decks Maita with a big-right hand but P.I.N.K's member gets up with a grin on his face and the three P.I.N.K members unite in attacking Yasujiro as the WLW man is just leaving the ring. [/I] [I]Seeing that P.I.N.K are running havoc, World Tag Team Champions Size of the Fight come out and clean house......Masuko comes back into the ring and the bell rings to signal an impromptu beginning for their World Tag Team Title match[/I] [B]Ratings: C- for P.I.N.K attack on Yasujiro, C+ for Size of the Fight coming to the rescue[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Tag Titles:[/B] [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs[/B] [B]P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Kokan and Masuko face-off at the start and Masuko quickly takes control with a spinning head-scissors, he then goes for a Double Stomp but Kokan rolls out of the way, and he takes Masuko down with a La Magistral Cradle....... One.... Two...... Masuko kicks out, but Kokan manages to hook Masuko's leg and he takes the P.I.N.K leader over with Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex. Kokan fills in total of control, so instead of tagging in he heads for the top-rope but that proves to be a mistake as Tadakuni Toshusai comes over, to shove him back into the ring...... Kokan lands face first and Masuko staggers back up to monkey-flip him into the P.I.N.K corner where Toshusai is in position to nail Kokan with a Mongolian Chop. P.I.N.K then worked over Kokan in their corner for the next few minutes much to the frustration of Kansuke Konda. P.I.N.K then pulled out the body-slam assisted Senton and it looked all over for Kokan....... One..... Two........ Konda saw enough and came in to make the save, before being ordered back to his corner , but Konda managed to sneak in a stiff elbow shot on Toshusai that left the big-man staggered. Masuko then tried to plant Kokan into the canvas with the Masuko Cradle-Shock but Kokan was able to block and he countered with a Belly to Back Superplex before slumping to the canvas and crawling across to make the tag. Toshusai shook off the elbow shot from Konda and climbed into the ring to prevent the tag from being made, but he was too slow and Konda came in like the proverbial house on fire, knocking Toshusai down with a Flying Fore-Arm before turning his attention to Marihito Masuko and driving the P.I.N.K leader into the canvas with a KONDA DRIVER !! One......... Two......... Thr....... Noooo !! Toshusai came into break it up, the big man of P.I.N.K then clocked Konda with a Mongolian Chop before lifting Konda up and driving him into the mat with a spinebuster....that brought a two count before Toshusai tagged Masuko back in who scored with a Slingshot Plancha. One....... Two......... Konda kicked out, but Masuko retained full control as he dragged Konda into the corner before tagging Toshusai back in. The big man then placed Konda into the Electric Chair Position, as Masuko headed up top to set up for the P.I.N.K Daze. But Konda had the presence of mind to fire in a series of elbow shots to Toshusai's head, this caused the big man to use his balance and stumble into Marihito Masuko. Masuko was then crotched on the top-rope and Konda used the momentum of the collision to force Toshusai down to the mat with a Tornado DDT. Konda then dived over to get the tag into Hyosuke Kokan who springboarded into the ring and landed on-top of Toshusai with a springboard version of the CANNONBALL LEG-DROP !! One..... Two....... Masuko was getting down off the top rope to make the save......... But he's too late and referee Koetsu Shinozaki counts to three and Size of the Fight are able to retain the World Tag Team Titles. Admittedly that wasn't at SOTF- Rebellion levels of brilliance but this was still pretty damn good and everyone put in a lot of effort. It wasn't all that long but it was at a hot pace for much of the match and P.I.N.K looked a legitimate threat to end Size of the Fight's latest tag reign fairly early. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Size of the Fight defeated P.I.N.K in 9:56 when Hyosuke Kokan defeated Tadakuni Toshusai by pinfall with a Final Impact. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Size of the Fight retain the Burning World Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]The champions then get their usual time to pose with the titles, and Size of the Fight look to be carrying the World Tag Team Title belts with a lot of pride.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the main event between Hiroaki Nakasawa and Miyamae, it goes over how Miyamae winning the match effects the World Title match at Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Special Challenge Match:[/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Miyamae[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Miyamae jumps on Nakasawa as soon as the bell-rings, firing in a flurry of kicks but Nakasawa shakes them off and he drops Miyamae with a Clothesline. Miyamae gets back up but Nakasawa takes him off with a back-body-drop and he then levels Miyamae with another Clothesline, that sends the Dragon-Feeter over the top rope. Nakasawa then waited patiently as Miyamae re-grouped on the outside, it then occured to Miyamae that he needs to get back into the ring, because he will need to beat Nakasawa to force his way into the World Title match. Miyamae then hops back up onto the apron but Nakasawa cuts him off and bring him in with a vertical suplex, but Miyamae somehow manages to land on his feet as he is brought back into the ring and he catches Nakasawa with an Enziguri, before planting the former World Champion into the canvas with an STO. Nakasawa starts to rise back up to vertical base but Miyamae soon puts him back down with a series of stiff kicks to the chest and back, before finishing the flurry off with a basement drop-kick. Miyamae then headed up top and lined up to a top-rope leg-drop but Nakasawa moved out of the way at the last split second and he dumped Miyamae with a Release German Suplex....... One...... Two....... Miyamae kicked out. Nakasawa then lifted Miyamae up and set up for the Nakasawa Neckbreaker, but Miyamae fought out of it with elbows to the gut before sneaking in a low-blow and then impressively taking Nakasawa over with an Exploder Suplex !! One....... Two......... Nakasawa kicked out. Miyamae then lifted Nakasawa back up to a vertical base and he looked to finish things off with the Miyamae Spoiler but Nakasawa shook it off and he levelled Miyamae with a fore-arm smash before whipping the former tag champ across the ring. Nakasawa then tried for the H-Bomb but Miyamae managed to catch Nakasawa in a Head-Scissors mid-move. Miyamae then applied an arm-bar and Nakasawa started to fade.......... The former World Champion was now down to one knee and referee Omura Umeki began to check on whether Nakasawa had the energy left to carry on....... Umeki raises Nakasawa's hand once........ Nakasawa's arm flops down........ Umeki checks again....... Still no sign of life.......... Umeki takes another look........ There's still some fight left in Nakasawa and he begins to rise back up to a vertical base, and just as he's got back to his feet he power-bombs Miyamae onto the mat, but Miyamae still wont let go of the arm-bar, so Nakasawa lifts him up again and he power-bombs the Dragon-Feeter onto the mat again. This time Miyamae does let go but Nakasawa is too worn down to follow up. After Omura Umeki almost makes a double count-out they both get back to their feet, Miyamae is up a little quicker and he fires in a kick, but Nakasawa catches the leg, spins Miyamae around and he drives Miyamae across his knees with a double knee backbreaker, before taking Miyamae over with a German Suplex.......... One........ Two....... Miyamae kicks out. Nakasawa then lifts Miyamae back up into a power-bomb position but Miyamae manages to slip-out, before catching Nakasawa with an Enziguri and then applying a Dragon-Clutch. Nakasawa manages to back up into the ropes and his able to force the rope break but Miyamae fires in a series of kicks to Nakasawa's ankle's that un-balance Nakasawa before planting Nakasawa into the mat with the MIYAMAE SPOILER !! (Hangman's Facebuster)...... One..... Two....... Thre......... Noooo !!! Nakasawa kicks out at the last split second. Miyamae can't believe it but he immediately follows up with another cover............ One........ Two...... Nakasawa kicks out again.......Miyamae then heads up top but he then spots that Shimedzu has come out to ring-side. Shimedzu's prescence also gets the attention of referee Omura Umeki, but Shimedzu says he is just here to support Miyamae. But Shimedzu's prescence costs Miyamae a few vital second and Nakasawa is back to his feet and the former World Champion sends Miyamae crashing back into the ring with a Belly to Back Superplex. They then both stagger back up to their feet and Nakasawa rocks Miyamae with a fore-arm smash, before whipping Miyamae into the ring-ropes, the Dragon Feeter then rebounds off the ropes...right into an H-BOMB !! One..... Two..... Three !!! Nakasawa is able to put away Miyamae and Kudo will be forced to face Nakasawa one on one at the Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors Pay Per View. That was a very solid regular show main event, it's unuusual to see an important non title singles contest headline one of these shows but some-times the format needs to be freshend up a little and I felt I had fallen back on the various combinations of Burning Hammer's top level players in tag matches enough times already in the main event slot. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Miyamae in 17:51 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Hooded Kudo then comes out and looks set to berate Miyamae, or perhaps more likely Shimedzu. But he then spots Nakasawa posing on the turnbucke and Nakasawa makes the imaginary belt across the waist gesture, leading to Kudo and Nakasawa starting a hole in each other.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Overall: A*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A really solid and well paced card, but I'm somewhat suprised I ended up with an A* rating overall.....to be honest what differentiates and A from an A* still leaves me a little confused sometimes, as I've had A Rated that have on a whole been better than this one, which may have been brought down by one mediocre match in the C+ range. As for the show itself Nakasawa-Miyamae delivered in the main event slot, and I though I made a smart decision by putting the All-Stat Tag in the middle of the show. None of the BOSJ Cup First round matches came near to stealing the show and all were kept reasonably short (though SUKI- U.K Dragon was a cut above the other two) but they provided a solid base for the promise of better to come in the later rounds [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [SIZE=2][B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew a 18.51 rating on Nippon T.V (+ 0.12): [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Up again !![/SIZE]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Samurai Spirit Tour (Show 22)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=1]Thursday 8th May 2008[/SIZE] Hiroshima Sports Park, Chugoku (Attendance: 2'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Matches[/B] [B]Dark Match #1: Rhino Umaga vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Rhino Umaga defeated Toshiki Shibanumo in 3:28 by pinfall with a Rhino Charge. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [B]_________________________________________[/B] [B]Dark Match #2: Steve Flash vs Tadakuni Toshusai[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Steve Flash in 7:09 by pinfall with a Shock Treatment. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video is shown hyping the Six Man Battle between Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion against Hiroaki Nakasawa, Americana and Elemental II.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Kinnojo Horri vs Eiji Hamacho [/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] The all heavyweight encounter between Kinnojo Horri and Eiji Hamacho was first up on the show, and they put together a solid if not particularly memorable match. Horri as expected was in control of much of the match against the Raging Bull but Hamacho did manage a flurry mid-way through and showed glimpses of why he has held Tag Team Gold on numerous occasions, despite his and the (Bulls in general) slump in form since the second half of 2007. The finish saw Hamacho rock Horri with a roaring elbow, only for Horri to shake it off and level Hamacho with the Burning Lariat, and no one ever gets up from that. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Eiji Hamacho in 7:31 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: BOSJ Cup Round 1 (Bracket B): [/B] [B]Acid vs Super Joshuya[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Acid.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The first Best of the Super Juniors match of the night was an entertaining back and forth battle. Super Joshuya put in one of his more motivated peformances in some-time, but he was still taken off his game some-what at the start by Acid, who wrestle's in such a methodical and clinical style it's almost robotic. Acid controlled the early going, clinically picking apart Joshuya with backbreakers and Suplexes, but Joshuya survived the barrage and the 2004 BOSJ Cup Winner was able to block and attempt at the Acidity Test (Guillotine Choke) and counter into a pump-handle suplex, that brought a two count but more importantly Joshuya finally managed to take Acid out of his robotic like rhythm. Joshuya then quickened the pace and scored a close near-fall. with a Catapult Backbreaker, Spinning Leg Hook Belly to Back Combination. But when he mis-timed a Shooting Star Press that allowed Acid back in and the NOTBPW Guest managed to turn things back in his favour with the Acid Rain (Sit-out facebuster). Acid the followed up with a running high angle Power-Bomb into the corner. That brought a two count. But Joshuya was out of it , and had kicked out on sheer instinct , so Acid dragged Joshuya up to the top turnbuckle with him, double under-hooked the arms and sent Joshuya face-first into the mat with the Acid Rain Bomb. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Acid defeated Super Joshuya in 9:37 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: BOSJ Cup Round 1 (Bracket C): [/B] [B]Eagle Kawasawa vs Marihito Masuko[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This Best of the Super Juniors match wasn’t particularly long, but the action that was there was very good and much like Super Joshuya before him Eagle Kawasawa put in one of his better performances for some-time. The match was performed at a blistering pace and had plenty of counters and near-falls considering it only lasted for just over seven and a half minutes. At around five minutes into the match Eagle Kawasawa came very close to causing the upset when he nailed Masuko with the Vision Quest but the P.I.N.K mastermind managed to get his foot on the ropes. Kawasawa remained in control, but made a mistake when he went up top and went for a Flying Cross-Body. Masuko countered the move with a knee to the gut, before transitioning that into the Masuko Cradle-Shock, leading to Masuko’s advancement in the competition to Round 2 and a showdown with The Awesome Kiyaru. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Marihito Masuko defeated Eagle Kawasawa in 7:37 by pinfall with a Masuko Cradle.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Tom Gilmore backstage to get the Openweight Champions thoughts on his up-coming defence against Sean McFly and SUKI.[/I] [I]Gilmore said……[/I] [I]‘ McFly won’t go away, and he’ll still keep coming back at me until I pin his shoulders to the mat or make him tap out and if we have to go one hour, two hours, three hours to settle it….then perhaps that is what we should do’[/I] [I]Kaneko then makes the comment that some fans felt Gilmore took the easy way out in the last defence against McFly by failing to get up for the count, thus taking the double KO draw to retain the title. Gilmore responded with……[/I] [I]‘ Easy way out ? Lets see one of them go 45 minutes with McFly, and then another 25….at full throttle, we threw the kitchen sink at each other. I had nothing left to give, and McFly had nothing left to give either….but the rules are McFly has to BEAT me to take this belt off me, not match me move for move or go the distance.’[/I] [I]Kaneko then says perhaps both you and McFly are over-looking SUKI in this triple threat match, a competitor that has been on quite a roll of late. Gilmore said:[/I] [I]‘ SUKI is dangerous and he’s beaten some impressive names to earn this opportunity, but his run ends here. I too have taken down the people he has taken down and I have nothing to fear. Some may call that naivety but I call that belief.’[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: BOSJ Cup Seeds- 4 Corner Survival- Showcase:[/B] [B]Hell Monkey vs Kansuke Konda[/B] [B] Sensational Dragon vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/B] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Konda and Hell Monkey started things off with a stiff exchange of strikes, they both go for a roaring elbow and knock each other down and they tag out to Kiyaru and Dragon. Kiyaru takes Dragon down with a springboard arm-drag, but the SDF member counters with a monkey-flip. Kiyaru lands on his feet and he springs off the ropes into a Quebrada. Dragon gets the knees up though and he takes Kiyaru over with a Snap Suplex. Dragon the follows up with a standing moonsault, but Kiyaru rolls out of the way and he gets the tag into Konda. Konda takes Dragon down with a flying fore-arm, before taking the Silver Dragon Feeter over with a Northern Lights Suplex.......... One....... Two......... Dragon manages to kick out and he then takes Konda off his feet with a Dragon Screw , he then follows that up with a Double Stomp/Standing Moonsault sequence for a two count. Dragon then lifts Konda up to vertical base and looks to dump with a Dragon Suplex, but Konda fights out with elbows. The Tag champion then rocks Dragon with a flurry of fore-arms before driving the former 3 time Junior Champion into the canvas with a KONDA DRIVER....... One........ Two....... Thr........ Noooo !! Hell Monkey comes in to make the save. Monkey tees off on Konda with a flurry of kicks and knife edge chops. A Yazuza kick from the Dragon Feeter drops Konda into the corner, and Hell Monkey goes to follow in with with the Hell-Fire-Kick, but Konda manages to roll out of the way at the last split second and he tags in The Awesome Kiyaru. Kiyaru takes Hell Monkey down with Spinning Head-Scissors, but can't follow up as the SDF member bails to the outside. However that does not stop Kiyaru nailing Hell Monkey with a spectacular Springboard Shooting Star-Press to the outside. Kansuke Konda then steps into the ring and winds up for the Tope Con Hilo but Sensational Dragon cuts the Size of the Fighter in mid flow with a Flying Spinning Heel Kick. Dragon then dumped Konda with a Dragon Suplex, but before he could make the pin, Kiyaru sprang back into the ring and he took Dragon down with the KIYARU EFFECT !! One....... Two......... Thr........... Noooooo !!! Hell Monkey pulled Kiyaru off at the last split second. Hell Monkey then down Kiyaru with a Double Knee Backbreaker, before lifting Kiyaru up and dumping him into the turnbuckle with a running Power-Bomb. Hell Monkey then headed up top and set up for the Tumbling Monkey, but Kiyaru sprang back up to his feet and he flipped Monkey off the top rope with a hurracanrana. Kiyaru then kept the momentum going to dump Hell Monkey with an inverted Falcon Arrow......... One....... Two.......... Kansuke Konda now dived over to make the save and the Size of the Fighter dumed Kiyaru with a Cross-Arm German Suplex........... One......... Two........... Kiyaru kicked out, but Konda was still looking to be in control and he lifted the former 3 time BOSJ Cup winner up to a vertical base. Konda then set up for the Big Fight Stunner, but Kiyaru had it scouted and after a kick to the mid-section he countered with a Standing Shiranui......... One.......... Two.......... Hell Monkey dived over to break it up, before downing Kiyaru with a sunset flip power-bomb, that lead to yet another two count and Hell Monkey headed back up top, but Konda was back to his feet and he brought Hell Monkey crashing back into the ring with a BIG FIGHT STUNNNER from the second rope....... But just as it looked like Konda was going to make the winning cover, Sensational Dragon (who had been laying low on the outside since being on the receiving end of the Kiyaru Effect).....sprung back into the ring and the took Konda by suprise with the SENSATION SHOCK !! Dragon then hooked both legs for the cover.......... One....... Two......... Kiyaru dives across to make the save......... ........But it's in vein as Omura Umeki counts to three. All four of these men, did their best to show why they deserve an automatic bye to the second round of the BOSJ Cup. All in all this was a fun fast paced match and a perfect show-case of the quality to come in next weeks Best of the Super Juniors matches. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated Kansuke Konda, Hell Monkey and The Awesome Kiyaru in 12:54 when Sensational Dragon defeated Kansuke Konda by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko now catches up with SUKI, who is going to talk up his Openweight Title chances.......[/I] [I]- SUKI said that both McFly and Gilmore have probably made the mistake of under-estimating him and they will be so pre-occupied with each other, that he will be in prime positon to take advantage and win what will be the first of many championships in his career, because tonight will only be the beginning.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [RIGHT] [/RIGHT] [CENTER][B]Match #5: BOSJ Cup Round 1 (Bracket C): [/B] [B]Frankie Perez vs Hyosuke Kokan[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The final match of the First Round in the BOSJ Cup saw North American Indy stand-out Frankie Perez make his BOSJ Cup debut. Perez actually turned out to be the aggressor for much of the match, using a combination of stiff-kicks and hard hitting suplexes to try and put away the tag champion. But Kokan showed the sort of never say die attitude that has been a trademark of Size of the Fight's success and when Perez went to put him away with the Perfect Parity (Fireman's Carry Facebuster) ,he managed to slip out of it take down Perez with a La Magistral Cradle and then apply the Electric Shocker Clutch. Perez tried his best to get out of the hold but Kokan had it locked in, right in the centre of the ring and Perez had choice but to tap. All in all this was a solid match-up but Perez no sold some of Kokan's offence a little too much and perhaps looked a tad too dominant considering he was an unknown to much of the fans in attendance. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hyosuke Kokan defeated Frankie Perez in 8:46 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________ [B]Match #6: Six Man Battle: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo & The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs[/B] [B]Hirokai Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino & Americana[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Koshiro Ino and Shimedzu start it out, and the Super-10 Cup winner fires in a flurry of kicks but Ino shakes them off, and he drops Shimedzu with a clothesline. Shimedzu is able to scramble back to his corner though and he gets the tag into Hooded Kudo. Kudo goes for the Yazuka Kick but Ino blocks that and the POWAAAH and Paint man dumps Kudo overhead with a back bodydrop. Ino then brings Kudo into their corner and he tags in Nakasawa who fires in a flurry of fore-arms to the World Champion. Nakasawa then tags in Americana before dropping Kudo across his knees with a double knee-backbreaker. Amercina then climbed the top-rope and came down across Kudo's chest with a Senton. Americana then tagged Ino back in who then drove Kudo into the mat with a sit-out Power-Bomb......... One....... Two....... Kudo was able to kick out and Ino tagged Americana back in, who went up top again. The Junior Champion came down with a Frog-Splash but Kudo managed to get the knees-up, the World Champion then sneaked in a low-blow, he then scooped Americana up onto his shoulders and he dumped the Elemental influenced Junior star with a Death Valley Driver. Kudo then got the tag into Miyamae, who was able to grab hold of Americana, before the Junior Champion could make the all important tag. Miyamae then dragged Americana over to the Silver Dragon Feet corner. Both members of the Rebellion worked over Americana with a flurry of kicks and Miyamae went for a pin-fall after they subjected Americana to the stereo shoot-kicks to the back and chest combination. Hooded Kudo then tagged back in and the World Champion stretched Americana with a surfboard, Miyamae then climbed the top rope and scored with a Diving Leg-Drop, Kudo then let go o the surfboard and he dumped Americana with a Belly to Back Suplex...... One..... Two..... Americana kicked out. Kudo then whipped the Junior champion into the corner , and Silver Dragon Feet then took turns to deliver the face-wash as Ino and Nakasawa looked on in frustration. Shimedzu then lined up for the hesitation drop-kick but Americana managed to pull himself up just as Shimedzu was about to connect..... Americana then dived off the top turnbuckle and Shimedzu ended up colliding with Kudo and Miyamae knocking his team mates off the apron. Then as Shimedzu stumbled back up to his feet, Americana took dumped him on his head with a Reverse Hurracanrana !! Despite Shimedzu being out of it, the Junior Champion was too worn down to follow up. Americana then scrambled across to his corner and he got the tag into Nakasawa. Shimedzu then staggered back up to his feet but he was taken down immediately with a German Suplex from the former World Champion. One...... Two....... Miyamae dived in to make the save. Miyamae then fired in some kicks on Nakasawa, but Nakasawa came back right away with a clothesline and Miyamae bailed to the outside. Hooded Kudo then came in and he sneaked in a low blow on Nakasawa before dropping his perennial rival down to the mat with a Drop Toe Hold. Kudo then locked in the Kudo-Lock, but Ino quickly came in to break it up as Kudo rised back up to his feet the POWAAAH and Paint Man took Kudo down with a Yazuka Kick. Kudo now bailed to the outside. The Silver Dragon Feet trio then tried to re-group, but Americana came back into the ring and the put his body on the line as he flew over the top-rope to take all 3 members of Silver Dragon Feet out with the handspring somersault plancha. Americana then chucked Miyamae back into the ring.....and Nakasawa lifted the former tag champion into the legs first into the air, with a vertical suplex. Nakasawa kept Miyamae hanging for about 20 second until he finally sent Miyamae crashing back down with a large thud........ One....... Two......... It looked like Kudo was going to come in and break up the pin, but Koshiro Ino had climbed up onto the turnbuckle, and the POWAAAH and Paint man dove off onto Kudo with a flying double axe handle. Miyamae managed to kick out, but Ino's invernvetion ensured that Nakasawa was still in control. Nakasawa then lifted Miyamae up to a vertical base, before delivering the NAKASAWA NECKBREAKER One..... Two...... Shimedzu now tried to make the save but Americana pulled him off the apron..... Three !!! Nakasawa and company win the Six Man Battle, to complete what has to be a bad week for Silver Dragon Feet as the once dominant factions communication problems continue to errode away at their once solid cohesiveness. You would think by now that the fans would start to get a little bit wearisome of these Six Man Battles, but the fact is the competitors keep finding new ways to tell the story in the ring and they are proving to be a really useful way to subtlely forward the slow burning desention storyline within Silver Dragon Feet. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa, Americana and Koshiro Ino defeated Hooded Kudo and The Rebellion in 19:43 when Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Miyamae by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Frustrated at losing to some of their biggest rivals Silver Dragon Feet trio Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu and Miyamae are seen argueing with each other on their way to the back.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko now catches up with Sean McFly.[/I] [I]McFly just said that this match will be another tough test, but this time he gets the job done.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Thought it was only fair to give McFly some mic time, but his Japanese still needs improvement , but he was never the most charismatic on the stick, even in is native tongue.[/FONT] [I]A video is shown to hype up the Openweight Title match between Tom Gilmore, Sean McFly and SUKI. The video shows Gilmore and McFly's previous battles for the Openweight belt and SUKI's recent winning streak[/I]. [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Openweight Title: [/B] [B]Tom Gilmore vs Sean McFly vs SUKI[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tense beginning as they circle each other, they all go to attack each other at the same time, but SUKI bails to the outside and Gilmore and McFly end up clashing with one another. McFly takes Gilmore down with a Leg-Sweep, but SUKI is now back in and he nails McFly with a drop-kick. Gilmore is now back up and he catches SUKI with an Enziguri, before taking the up and comer down with a Rolling Cutter. Gilmore then goes over to the corner, as he looks to for the Picture Perfect Moonsault, but McFly is back up and the former NOTBPW star dumps Gilmore with a Release German Suplex. McFly looks to follow up with a cover but SUKI cuts him off and the c0cky youngster plants McFly into the mat with an STO. Gilmore has now bailed to the outside to try and shake the cobwebs so it's McFly and SUKI left in the ring. SUKI works over McFly with a series of kicks, before following springing off the ropes and following in with a Running Knee.....that brought a two count. SUKI then followed up with a double stomp to the chest, followed by a diving leg-drop. SUKI again went for the cover, but just like last time McFly was able to kick out. SUKI then spun McFly around and he attempted a Dragon Suplex, but McFly worked his way out with elbows. McFly then countered with a Reverse STO Backbreaker, before takng SUKI up on to his shoulders in the Firemans Carry position and dropping the youngster across his knees with a Gutbuster. McFly then finished off the flurry with a Brainbuster One...... Two....... Gilmore dived back in to make the save, and the defending champion sent McFly crashing through the ropes with a standing drop-kick. Gilmore then turned his attention to SUKI and after a kick to the mid-section he took SUKI over with a Fisherman Suplex........ One........ Two......... SUKI still had some fight left in him, as he kicked out and Gilmore realised he had to bring out the heavier arsenal to put SUKI away. Gilmore lifted SUKI back up fired in a Palm Strike and he whipped SUKI across the ring.....setting up for Anger Management, but McFly took down Gilmore with a Missile Drop-Kick and SUKI was able to bail to the outside. Gilmore staggered back up to his feet and McFly nailed the defending champion with a Super-Kick. Realising that probably wont be enough McFly passed on the cover, and instead he lifted Gilmore up to a vertical base. He scooped Gilmore up onto his shoulders and he drove the former SWF star into the mat with a Death Valley Driver.................. One...... Two......... Gilmore managed to kick out. McFly then dragged Gilmore nearer to the corner and he headed up top but SUKI cut McFly off, and the pair began to duke it out on the top turnbuckle as Gilmore lay in the ring. But McFly's and SUKI's duelling was given Gilmore time to recover and the defending champion eventually sprang up to his feet, Gilmore nailed McFly with a step up Enziguri, then he brought SUKI crashing into ther ring with a Top rope EXPLODER SUPLEX !!! One...... Two....... Thr......... McFly breaks up the pin with a Frogsplash !!! McFly then whips Gilmore against the ropes and he uses the momentum to drill Gilmore with the DELOREAN DRIVER !!! But McFly is unable to follow up with the cover, as SUKI nails him with a Roundhouse kick......McFly staggers against the ropes.......he then stumbles back towards SUKI and the ****y youngster dumps McFly with a Northern Light Suplex before floating into the SUKI SPECIAL.......... SUKI has it synched right in, but McFly trys to make it to the ropes, but he's really starting to struggle and he starts to fade. Gilmore meanwhile still looks out of it from being on the receiving end of the Delorean Driver. Referee Umeki checks on McFly's condition....... McFly's arm drops down........ Umeki checks again....... McFly's arm drops down again......... Umeki takes another look........ Gilmore staggers back up to his feet and delivers an elbow drop onto SUKI to break up the submission and save his title. McFly now bails to the outside and SUKI and Gilmore exchange strikes.........Gilmore takes control with a Double Knee Facebuster, he then dumps SUKI onto the canvas with a Sidewalk Slam..... SUKI gets back up but Gilmore nails him with an Enziguri and the c0cky youngster falls face first onto the canvas.......... Gilmore then drags SUKI nearer to the corner and everyone in the arena knew what was to follow the PICTURE PERFECT MOONSAULT !! One........ Two....... Thr....... McFly dived back in at the last split second to keep his chances of winning the title alive. Gilmore quickly regained the control though as he stunned McFly with a stiff fore-arm before whipping the former NOTBPW standout into the corner ......he then followed in a Palm Strike before placing McFly up onto the turnbuckle...Gilmore then looked to bring in McFly with the Iconoclasm but McFly pushed Gilmore off and he nailed Gilmore in the back with a missle drop-kick......... That sent Gilmore staggering towards SUKI who took Gilmore down with Tilt-A -Whirl Head-Scissors before applying the SUKI Special............ But McFly was quick to break it up with a Leg-drop, he then took SUKI down with an implant DDT, before turning the up and comer over and applying the Stone Hold (Sharpshooter)........ Just as it looked like SUKI might be about to tap.....Gilmore is back up and he nails McFly with a super-kick, forcing McFly to break the hold. Gilmore then dumped McFly with an Elemental suplex, and like a calculating opportunist he turned his attention back to the already weakened SUKI to apply a Stone Hold of his own ............. SUKI was really starting to weaken, and he really needed McFly to get back up and make the save........ McFly starts to stir........... But it's too late as SUKI taps !! Gilmore has once again been able to hold on to the Openweight Title, despite facing two very tough and gifted opponents. That is now the 4th succesful defence in Gilmore's second reign with the Openweight belt. It's always a risk to throw in another element into something as special as Gilmore-McFly as there is the possibility that the extra man fails to gel with the existing pairing but SUKI stepped up again and he showed that he belonged in these high profile matches. SUKI may well of been on the receiving end of the loss this time (ending his winning run agains the big guns of Burning Hammer) , but this was yet another match that backed up his credentials of being a future main eventer. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Sean McFly and SUKI in 20:48 when Tom Gilmore defeated SUKI by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=red][B][COLOR=purple]Tom Gilmore retains the Burning Openweight Championship title.[/COLOR] [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: A*[/B][/COLOR] [I]Gilmore then celebrates another succesful title defence as he proudly poses with the belt on the turnbuckles.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Overall: A*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [I]I actually think this one deserved it's A*, the BOSJ Cup matches were all pretty solid and were overall probably better than Monday's matches and pretty much everything else the 'Seeds Showcase', 'Six Man Battle' and the Openweight Title match were absolutely fantastic.[/I] _______________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 16.91 Rating on TV5Monde ( -0.12) Frustratingly down again this week.

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U]Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors[/U][/B] Following Miyamae's failure to defeat Hiroaki Nakasawa, Nakasawa has secured a one on one match for the World Title at Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors on Saturday 17th May. Tom Gilmore who succesfully defended the title against Sean McFly and SUKI on the last show, will once again put the title on the line against McFly (who lost the match but still wasn't involved in the decision). Burning Hammer Officials have said that their 'Must Be A Winner' this time, so there will be no time limit and no count-outs. Also following a tough week for Silver Dragon Feet, Hooded Kudo has set former World Tag Champions The Rebellion a difficult task , as he has persuaded the Burning Hammer Officials to put them in a Tag Team Contenders match with HorrIno (the powerful all star duo featuring Kudo's former charges from the original incarnation of SDF Kinnojo Horri and Koshiro Ino). The extra twist on the match is that the team who loses, will be unable to tag with one another for a whole year. It appears that Kudo is trying to challenge his followers to step up and to get Silver Dragon Feet back on track. The confirmed matches for Inferno/BOSJ Cup: [I]The three BOSJ Cup Semi Finals and the Three Way Final- where both the Best of the Super Juniors Cup and the Burning Junior Title will be on the [/I] [I]line.[/I] [B]World Title-[/B] Hooded Kudo vs Hiroaki Nakasawa [B]Openweight Title 'Must Be a Winner': [/B]Tom Gilmore vs Sean McFly [B]Tag Contenders/Losing Team Can't Tag for a Year:[/B] The Rebellion vs HorrIno

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods are hitting the home straight towards the Inferno/BOSJ Cup PPV to take place at the Nara Baseball Stadium in Kinki on Saturday 17th May; as they visit the Kagawa Sports Field in Shikoku on Monday 12th May and then the Yamanashi Athletic Stadium in Chubu on Thursday 15th May, with the Best of the Super Juniors Cup will hit it's stride with the second round match-ups signalling the entry of the top seeded Junior Division talents. The duel main events for Monday's show at the Kagawa Sports Field in Shikoku will see a series of singles matches between the members of The Rebellion and HorrIno with Shimedzu pairing off with Koshiro Ino and Kinnojo Horri pairing off with Miyamae, with each team looking to get a psychological edge ahead of their pivotal Tag Contenders/Losing Team Must Split for a Year match-up at Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors. Best of the Super Juniors Cup action will see last years winner Elemental II take on Golden Scorpion in Bracket A, whilst World Tag Team Champion Kansuke Konda will take on rising star SUKI in the Bracket's other match-up. The first of the Bracket B match-ups will also take place on the show as Silver Dragon Feet member Hell Monkey takes on Acid the mysterious wildcard from NOTBPW. There will also be Tag Team action as The Awesome Kiyaru teams up with recent associate Rhino Umaga to take on the Pacific Express of Shingen Miyazaki and Kenko Takemitsu. Whilst the P.I.N.K duo of Mokuami Maita and Tadakuni Toshusai pair off with the Raging Bulls of Eiji Hamacho and Chuichi Sanda. Thursdays show at the Yamanashi Athletic Stadium in Chubu will be main evented by an 8 Man War as the Silver Dragon Feet quartet of Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu, Miyamae and Hell Monkey take on Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri, Koshiro Ino and Sean McFly. The likely semi main event will be the remaining BOSJ Cup second round match in Bracket B where Americana will also be putting the Burning Junior Title on the line as he faces off with WLW's Barei Yasujiro. The Bracket C matches see The Awesome Kiyaru take on recent rival Marihito Masuko of P.I.N.K, whilst former 3 time Junior Champion and Silver Dragon Feet member Sensational Dragon takes on Size of the Fight's Hyosuke Kokan. Traditional tag team action will be provided as the P.I.N.K duo of Maita & Toshusai take on the Pacific Express, Tom Gilmore warms up for his Openweight Title defence with a non title match against heavy hitting Young Lion Bulldozer Brandon Smith and another young lion Heiachiro Sakai will continue his in-rning education as he takes on the other half of the World Tag Team champions Size of the Fight Kansuke Konda. Here at the confirmed run-down of the cards of the up-coming shows [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=#808000]Samurai Spirit Tour (Night Twenty Three)[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U](Kagawa Sports Field, Shikoku[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Monday 12th May 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Rivals- Singles Series:[/B] Koshiro Ino vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Shimedzu [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Rivals- Singles Series:[/B] Kinnojo Horri vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Miyamae[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=#8b0000]Best of the Super Juniors- Second Round (Bracket A):[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#8b0000]Elemental II[/COLOR] [COLOR=#8b0000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#8b0000]Golden Scorpion[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]'Representing Size of the Fight'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]World Tag Team Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#8b0000]Kansuke Konda[/COLOR] [COLOR=#8b0000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#8b0000]SUKI [/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#a0522d][B]Best of the Super Juniors- Second Round (Bracket B):[/B][/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=#a0522d]Hell Monkey[/COLOR] [COLOR=#a0522d]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#a0522d][SIZE=1]'From NOTBPW'[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]Acid[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=black]The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu)[/COLOR] vs The Awesome Kiyaru & Rhino Umaga[/CENTER] [CENTER]P.I.N.K (Mokuami Maita & Tadakuni Toshusai) vs Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda) ________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=olive]Samurai Spirit Tour- Night Twenty Four[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U](Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Thursday 15th May 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]8 Man War:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Champion-[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo, Hell Monkey & The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Hiroaki Nakasawa, Sean McFly & 'HorrIno' (Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino) [/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#a0522d][B]Best of the Super Juniors- First Round (Bracket B)/[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#a0522d][B]Burning Junior Title:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#a0522d]Americana[/COLOR] [COLOR=#a0522d]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#a0522d][SIZE=1]'From WLW'[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#a0522d]Barei Yasujiro[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=darkolivegreen][B]Best of the Super Juniors- First Round (Bracket C):[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=#556b2f]The Awesome Kiyaru[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkolivegreen]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkolivegreen]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=darkolivegreen]Marihito Masuko[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=darkolivegreen][SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#556b2f]Sensational Dragon[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkolivegreen]vs[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkolivegreen]'Representing Size of the Fight'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkolivegreen]Burning World Tag Team Champion-[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=darkolivegreen]Hyosuke Kokan[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=black]The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu)[/COLOR] vs P.I.N.K (Mokuami Maita & Tadakuni Toshusai)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (Openweight) Title:[/B] Tom Gilmore vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/CENTER] [CENTER]Heiachiro Sakai vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Size of the Fight'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion[/SIZE]- Kansuke Konda ___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Predicitions Form[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=darkgreen]Monday (Shikoku)[/COLOR][/B] [/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Koshiro Ino vs Shimedzu[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Kinnojo Horri vs Miyamae[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket A):[/B] Elemental II vs Golden Scorpion [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket A) :[/B] Kansuke Konda vs SUKI [/COLOR] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket B):[/B] Hell Monkey vs Acid[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Pacific Express vs The Awesome Kiyaru & Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai) vs Raging Bulls[/COLOR] [COLOR=#006400]________________________________________________[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#006400][B]Thursday (Chubu)[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#006400][B]8 Man War:[/B] Hooded Kudo, Hell Monkey & The Rebellion vs [/COLOR][COLOR=#006400]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Sean McFly & 'HorrIno' [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket B)/Junior Title:[/B] [/COLOR][COLOR=darkgreen]Americana vs Barei Yasujiro [/COLOR] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket C) :[/B] The Awesome Kiyaru vs Marihito Masuko [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket C):[/B] Sensational Dragon vs Hyosuke Kokan[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#006400]Pacific Express vs P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#006400][B]Non (Openweight) Title:[/B] Tom Gilmore vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#006400]Heiachiro Sakai vs Kansuke Konda[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/LEFT] [/LEFT] [/quote][LEFT] [/LEFT]

[B]Monday (Shikoku)[/B] Koshiro Ino vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Miyamae BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket A): [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Golden Scorpion BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket A) : Kansuke Konda vs [B]SUKI[/B] BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket B): [B]Hell Monkey [/B]vs Acid [B]Pacific Express [/B]vs The Awesome Kiyaru & Rhino Umaga [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] vs Raging Bulls ________________________________________________ [B][U]Thursday (Chubu)[/U][/B] 8 Man War: Hooded Kudo, Hell Monkey & The Rebellion vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Sean McFly & 'HorrIno' [/B] BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket B)/Junior Title: [B]Americana [/B]vs Barei Yasujiro BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket C) : The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Marihito Masuko [/B] BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket C): [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan Pacific Express vs [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] Non (Openweight) Title:[B] Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith Heiachiro Sakai vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B]

[B][U]Monday (Shikoku)[/U][/B] Koshiro Ino vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B]vs Miyamae BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket A): [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Golden Scorpion BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket A) : Kansuke Konda vs [B]SUKI [/B] BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket B): [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs Acid [B]Pacific Express[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru & Rhino Umaga P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai) vs [B]Raging Bulls[/B] ________________________________________________ [B]Thursday (Chubu)[/B] 8 Man War: Hooded Kudo, Hell Monkey & The Rebellion vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Sean McFly & 'HorrIno' [/B] BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket B)/Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] vs Barei Yasujiro BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket C) : [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Marihito Masuko BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket C): [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan [B]Pacific Express [/B]vs P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai) Non (Openweight) Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith Heiachiro Sakai vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B]

Monday (Shikoku) Koshiro Ino vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B]vs Miyamae BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket A): [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Golden Scorpion BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket A) : Kansuke Konda vs [B]SUKI[/B] BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket B): [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs Acid [B]Pacific Express[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru & Rhino Umaga [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] vs Raging Bulls ________________________________________________ Thursday (Chubu) 8 Man War: Hooded Kudo, Hell Monkey & The Rebellion vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Sean McFly & 'HorrIno'[/B] BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket B)/Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] vs Barei Yasujiro BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket C) : The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Marihito Masuko [/B] BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket C): [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan Pacific Express vs [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] Non (Openweight) Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith Heiachiro Sakai vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B]

Monday (Shikoku) [B]Koshiro Ino [/B]vs Shimedzu [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B]vs Miyamae [I]I'm going to predict a swerve here and that HorrIno will end up splitting as a result of this feud, but will win the singles to lull us into a false sense of security.[/I] BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket A): [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Golden Scorpion [I]I like Scorpion, but I don't see him beating the legend[/I] BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket A) : Kansuke Konda vs [B]SUKI[/B] [I]After tasting defeat in the openweight title match, SUKI needs a pick-me-up. This should be it.[/I] BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket B): [B]Hell Monkey [/B]vs Acid [I]Acid over a jobbing junior like Joshuya was fine, but I can't see him getting the duke over someone higher up the current roster[/I] [B]Pacific Express [/B]vs The Awesome Kiyaru & Rhino Umaga [I]I'll go with Express simply because they're the established team here[/I] [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] vs Raging Bulls [I]PINK are higher up the food chain right now[/I] ________________________________________________ Thursday (Chubu) 8 Man War: Hooded Kudo, Hell Monkey & The Rebellion vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Sean McFly & 'HorrIno'[/B] [I]Faces to turn up the heat[/I] BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket B)/Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] vs Barei Yasujiro [I]Yasujiro's run stops at the hands of the champ[/I] BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket C) : The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Marihito Masuko [/B] [I]This is a tough one to call. Kiyaru still has status despite not being prominent in a while. PINK have had a resurgence since the added 3rd member, especially Masuko. That may well continue.[/I] BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket C): [B]Sensational Dragon [/B]vs Hyosuke Kokan [I]Not so tough to call as the last one![/I] Pacific Express vs [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] [I]PINK to continue their run[/I] Non (Openweight) Title: [B]Tom Gilmore [/B]vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith Heiachiro Sakai vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B] [I]Young lions = defeat[/I]

Monday (Shikoku) Koshiro Ino vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Miyamae BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket A): [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Golden Scorpion BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket A) : [B]Kansuke Konda[/B] vs SUKI BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket B): Hell Monkey vs [B]Acid[/B] [B]Pacific Express[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru & Rhino Umaga [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] vs Raging Bulls ________________________________________________ Thursday (Chubu) 8 Man War: Hooded Kudo, Hell Monkey & The Rebellion vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Sean McFly & 'HorrIno'[/B] BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket B)/Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] vs Barei Yasujiro BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket C) : The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] BOSJ Cup Rd 2 (Bracket C): [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Hyosuke Kokan Pacific Express vs [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] Non (Openweight) Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith Heiachiro Sakai vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive][B][U]Samurai Spirit Tour (Show 23)[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 12th May 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Kagawa Sports Field, Shikoku (Attendance: 2'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Dynamite Narahashi vs Heiachiro Sakai[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Heihachiro Sakai defeated Dynamite Narahashi in 6:53 by pinfall with a Sakai Suplex. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Sakai picks up his second (Dark Match) victory of the tour against a fellow jobber, the match itself was pretty decent too considering that neither guy is over with the crowd right now.[/FONT] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video is shown hyping the second round of the Best of the Super Juniors Cup[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]_________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu) vs[/B] [B]The Awesome Kiyaru & Rhino Umaga[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a solid back and forth tag contest to open the show with. Kiyaru's high flying blended pretty well with the Power-Game of Rhino Umaga and the put together some impressive double team moves such as Umaga dumping Takemitsu. with a Scoop Power-Slam and Kiyaru following up with a Springboard SSP or Umaga assisting Kiyaru with a Standing Shiranui on Shingen Miyazaki. But it thr Pacific Express just looked that little more cohesive as a unit, and when Kiyaru crashed and burned with an attempt at the Magic Cloud, the Express were able to isolate the big Samoan and put him away with the Pacification (Reverse STO/Enziguri combo) [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Pacific Express defeated Rhino Umaga and The Awesome Kiyaru in 11:30 when Shingen Miyazaki defeated Rhino Umaga by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]The camera's backstage pick up Hooded Kudo, giving The Rebellion a pep-talk, it actually seems to be a bit more than a pep talk , it appears he is telling them they need to start winning again or risk being thrown out of Silver Dragon Feet.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: BOSJ Cup Round 2 (Bracket A): [/B] [B]Elemental II vs Golden Scorpion[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] These two have quite a history against each other, having crossed paths in four previous tournaments (including last year where Elemental II got the better of Golden Scorpion at the semi-final stage), but it's been a one-sided rivarly as Elemental II has won all of their previous encounters. So could Scorpion finally get that elusive BOSJ Cup win over the Junior Division legend. They start out with a bit of chain wrestling and Elemental II takes control. The Junior legend then has Scorpion grounded on the mat and he goes to apply the Elemental Clutch but Golden Scorpion works his way out of it and he nails Elemental II with a basement drop-kick. They both stagger up to their feet but Scorpion is up that fraction quicker and he takes Elemental II down with a front-flip neckbreaker. He then decides to head up top but Elemental II staggers back up to his feet again . Scorpion dives off the top-rop and onto Elemental II with a flying cross-body but Elemental II uses the momentum to roll through into a small-package , that gets two before Scorpion shifts the leverage over into a pin of his own, which also gets two. Elemental II then finds a way to apply the Elemental clutch again and this time he has it synched in. Scorpion manages to struggle over to the ropes and the Junior legend is forced to break the hold. Elemental II then tries to deliver a kick to the mid-section to most likely set up for Scorpion for an Elemental Driver, but the man nick-named the Gold and Black Attack, catches the boot of Elemental II and he takes the Junior legend down with a leg-whip. Scorpion then follows up with a spinning toe hold and a leg-drop between Elemental II's legs. Scorpion then picks up Elemental II up and he whips the Junior legend into the corner. He then follows in with a flurry of strikes before putting Elemental II into the tree of woe position. Scorpion then heads over to the opposite corner, steadies himself on the top turnbuckle and then nails Elemental II with a corner to corner missile drop-kick. Elemental II then staggers out of the corner and Scorpion then dumps the defending champion with a Northern Lights Suplex....... One........... Two......... Elemental II kicks out, Scorpion re-takes control with a kick to the mid-section and he follows up with a Brainbuster !! One.......... Two.......... Elemental II again kicks out. Scorpion then heads out onto the apron and he steadies himself for the Golden Shot but he takes a little too long and Elemental II springs up to his feet and he nails Scorpion with a standing drop-kick that knocks the 'Gold and Black Attack' off the apron. Elemental II then wastes no time in following up as he flys over the top-rope onto Scorpion with his trade-mark handspring plancha. However the collision left both competitors laying in the heap. Elemental II is up first and staggers into the ring and referee Koetsu Shinozaki starts a twenty count much to the derision of the fans who want to see a clear-cut winner. Scorpion does manage to beat the twenty count, but Elemental II meets him with a kick that has Scorpion doubled over and the defending champion double under-hooks the arms and dumps Scorpion with an Elemental Driver.......... One.......... Two........... Scorpion stays alive. Elemental II thinks the can kill the match off though and he sets up Scorpion for the Earth Breaker, but Scorpion had the move scouted and he blocked the attempt and then countered into a sunset-flip power-bomb ! One........ Two........... Elemental II kicked out. They both then got up to their feet but Scorpion was up that little quicker and he took Elemental II down with a leg-lariat, he then went to follow up with the Scorpion Stinger but Elemental II ducked under and he then dumped Scorpion with an Elemental Suplex.......... One......... Two.......... Scorpion kicked out, but he didn't have enough in the tank to get back up. Elemental II sensing victory dragged Scorpion nearer to a corner and headed up top.......INFERNO SPLASH !! One........ Two......... Three !! Elemental II gets the defence of his BOSJ Cup crown off to a winning start and once again Golden Scorpion is unable to get the better of Elemental II in a BOSJ Cup match. The match was good and pretty even through-out but there was just that slight feeling throughout they could have gone up a gear or two to make for an even better match. Scorpion is a decent talent and in a weaker era he would have been champion material by now, but he's unlucky to be an era of Junior Division wrestlers, where you have a legendary veteran still on top of their game in Elemental II and Optimus (who finally hung up tje boots last year) and younger/brighter talents already surpassing him in the form of Sensational Dragon and Americana [B][COLOR=red]Result: Elemental II defeated Golden Scorpion in 14:26 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: BOSJ Cup Round 2 (Bracket A): [/B] [B]Kansuke Konda vs SUKI[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Talking of young bright talents SUKI, is fast prooving himself to be one of those with big victories over some illustrious names in the past month but Konda one half of the World Tag Team champions , started to come into his own a singles wrestler towards the back end of 2007 and he will be looking to re-establish his improved status within the singles ranks. SUKI tries to sneak in a cheap shot before the bell has rung but Konda blocks the attempt and he comes back with a flurry of fore-arms, that backs SUKI up against the ropes, and he sends SUKI over the top with a roaring elbow. Konda then winds up for the Tope Con Hilo but he see's SUKI move out of the way and he puts the brakes on. Konda then waits for SUKI to get in the ring, SUKI gets back in but Konda takes control again with another flurry of strikes, Konda then delivers a kick to the mid-section and springs off the ropes to take SUKI down with a running Bulldog, but before he can follow up SUKI bails to the outside again. Konda then soars through the ropes with the Tope con Hilo but SUKI moves out of the way at the last split second and Konda crashes into the guard-rail. SUKI then follows up with a series of kicks the back, before planting Konda face-first into the floor with an Implant DDT. SUKI then rolls into the ring and waits for referee Omura Umeki to count the Tag champion out. Konda is able to get back in the ring, but SUKI takes full control with a running knee, SUKI then goes for a somewhat arrogant cover, which Konda easily kicks out of. SUKI lifts Konda up to a vertical base and he continues to toy with the Size of the Fight member, paint-brushing Konda but all this is doing it firing Konda up, and when SUKI finally decides to try and put Konda away with a Dragon Suplex, Konda fights out with elbows, and then counters with a knee to the mid-section and a sunset flip. SUKI rolls through but Konda then rolls through again, before taking SUKI over with a Northern Lights Suplex......... One........... Two........... SUKI kicks out, but Konda has now turned the match in his favour and he follows up with the Mushroom stomp sequence before dropping down across SUKI's back with a Senton.......... One.......... Two.......... SUKI gets his feet on the ropes to break up the pin. Konda then drags SUKI away from the ropes and the Size of the Fight Man, attempts the Konda Driver but the c0cky up and comer sneaks in a low-blow, and he plants Konda into the canvas with an STO. Konda staggers back up but SUKI is ready for him and he down's the Size of the Fight man with a Roundhouse Kick, before heading up top............. Konda shows the determination he is noted for by getting to his feet again, but SUKI dives off the top to take Konda down with Tilt-A-Whirl Head-Scissors and then apply the SUKI Special !!! Konda tries to make it to the ropes but SUKI brings him back into the middle of the ring, but Konda won't give up, and he somehow manages to rise to his feet and fire in a flurry of elbows to SUKI's gut, forcing the youngster to break off the submission. Konda then sees an opening and downs SUKI with the KONDA DRIVER !!! Konda the goes over to make the cover, but it looks as if he is really favouring the arm, and he struggles to hook SUKI's leg........... One............ Two............ Thr........... SUKI kicks out, it looked like the few seconds Konda took to try and shake off the effects of the SUKI Special, brought the c0cky up and comer some valuable time. Konda lifts SUKI up to his feet and he looks to take SUKI down with the Big Fight Stunner but SUKI has it scouted and he catches Konda with a kick to the mid-section before pulling Konda's headband over his eyes and planting the Size of the Fight and then lifting the Size of the Fight man onto his shoulders and dumping him with a Death Valley Driver.......... One........... Two.......... Konda kicks out, but he remains on the canvas. SUKI then tries to apply the SUKI Special but Konda gets up and he comes back with a roaring elbow, that stuns the arrogant youngster. The Size of the Fight Man then heads up, but SUKI staggers into the ropes and he crotches Konda on the top turnbuckle. SUKI then climbs up to the top himself. SUKI takes control by putting Konda into a front face-lock but Konda fights out of it, Konda then looks to take SUKI down with the BIG FIGHT STUNNER, but SUKI comes back with a stiff fore-arm shot and re-takes control.This time Konda is stunned enough for SUKI to send him crashing to the canvas with the MOUNT SUKI (Falcon Arrow from the Top Rope)........ One........... Two............ Three !!! SUKI advances to the semi-finals as his recent strong run continues. That was a fantastically worked match, that had the crowd thinking it could either way right up until the very end and given. SUKI showed why many see him as a future main eventer and Konda despite being on the losing end here, remains one of Burning Hammer's MVP's outside of the main eventers. [B][COLOR=red]Result: SUKI defeated Kansuke Konda in 14:52 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Tetuszan Kaneko has now caught up with World Champion Hooded Kudo backstage. Kaneko wants to know why Kudo has signed The Rebellion in a match with HorrIno at Inferno, that could see The Rebellion be forced to split up and not tag for an entire year.[/I] [I]Kudo said..... ' Shimedzu and Miyamae are failing in communication and thus this is affecting the course that Silver Dragon Feet is destined for. I with the greatest of Power must set forth a new course for SDF or see these men through this test. If they fail then that may be the end for them ,as they are will no longer be proving their worth. But should they win Silver Dragon Feet will be stronger than ever and we carry on united once again towards domination !!'[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: BOSJ Cup Round 2 (Bracket B): [/B] [B]Hell Monkey vs Acid[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Acid.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The BOSJ Cup action is coming in one big block on this show, as the first second round match in Bracket B, rounds out the cup matches for this show. These two have met before some years back on the North American Indy circuit, before Hell Monkey's career took him towards Japan, after a somewhat misguided stint in USPW and Acid towards DAVE and on to NOTBPW; but this would be their most high profile meeting yet. No messing about, as these two exchange some stiff strikes at the start of the match. Hell Monkey takes control and puts Acid down with a snap-mare , before firing in a flurry of stiff kicks to Acid's chest, with the final one putting the mysterious masked man down, but Acid just robotically sits-up. This freaks Hell Monkey out a bit, who then picks Acid up and goes absolutely crazy with another flurry, with the NOTBPW star hardly giving back anything in response. A Roundhouse puts Acid down, Hell Monkey decides to not go for a cover, instead he picks Acid up and sets up for a Power-Bomb. The Silver Dragon Feet member, in-fact goes for a running version of the Power-Bomb but Acid hit's a rana mid-move into a pinning combination !! One......... Two........ Hell Monkey kicks out and then re-takes control with a kick to the head, before planting Acid into the canvas with an STO. Monkey then heads up top and sets himself for the Tumbling Monkey, but Acid (in that somewhat creepy robotic motion he is noted for) sit-up and then joins Hell Monkey on the top-rope, before bringing the SDF member crashing back into the ring with a superplex. They both stagger up to their feet and Acid takes control with an Enziguri before planting Hell Monkey into the mat, with a spinning facebuster........... One......... Two........ Hell Monkey is able to kick out, but Acid takes him over with a snap suplex and heads for the top-rope. Hell Monkey is able to get back to his feet, but Acid is able to spot this and he takes Hell Monkey down with a missile drop-kick, before kipping back up and taking Hell Monkey down with a standing Shiranui !!! One.......... Two............. Hell Monkey kicks out again, but Acid stays in control and he applies a Full Nelson hold, which he uses to throw Hell Monkey across the ring with a release version of the Dragon Suplex but Hell Monkey lands on his feet and sends Acid out of the ring with a standing drop-kick. Hell Monkey then follows up with a slingshot legdrop that planted Acid face first into the floor, just as the NOTBPW guest was getting up. Hell Monkey then rolls Acid back into the ring and goes for a cover.......... One.......... Two.......... Acid was too near the ropes. Hell Monkey then whips Acid into the corner and puts him in the tree of woe position, before heading up top. Hell Monkey comes down on Acid's chest with Double-Knees causing Acid to crumble. Hell Monkey then goes for the cover........ One.......... Two......... Acid not only kicks out, but sits back up. Hell Monkey stays on Acid though and follows in right away with a Running Knee , but Acid blocks it and he takes Hell Monkey down with a Leg Hook DDT......he then floats over into a Guillotine Choke he calls the ACIDITY TEST......... Hell Monkey manages to break out of the choke, by biting on Acid's arm ! Forcing Acid to let go of the submission hold. Hell Monkey then downs Acid with a double knee backbreaker, and heads back up top, but Acid catches up with him before he can get up to the top turnbuckle and the mysterious Canadian catches Hell Monkey with an Enziguri before nailing the SF member with a Pendulum Backbreaker. Acid then spins Hell Monkey over and scores with a gutbuster, before taking Hell Monkey over with a snap suplex, into a bridging pin........ One.......... Two......... Hell Monkey powers his way out of it and suddenly re-takes control with a Roaring Elbow, but Acid comes right back with a Discus Lariat, that turns Hell Monkey inside out. Acid then decides to head up top, but Hell Monkey staggers back up to his feet and he nails Acid with a Jumping Roundhouse. Hell Monkey then joins Acid on the top turnbuckle and he trys to bring Acid in with a superplex, but Acid blocks the attempt and then stuns Hell Monkey with a throat-thrust, that leaves the SDF member open to having his arms put into a butterfly lock and then fall victim to the ACID RAIN BOMB !! One......... Two............ Three !!!! Acid advances to the semi-finals and will appear at the Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors PPV. More note-worthy is that he will get a shot at the Burning Junior Title, because whoever he faces will be it Americana or Barei Yasujiro is contracted to put the title on the line in that match. The BOSJ Cup matches definately moved up a gear this week, and Acid was made to look a very dangerous competitor, not so much with his own offence but with the way he survived an absolute barrage from Hell Monkey to only keep coming back for more. The only slight downsides with the match, is that some of the crowd might not have bought into all the no-selling and the fact that both competitors are out and out heels, giving the fans no-one to really root for. Who do they cheer the Silver Dragon Feet member, or the lets face it un-nervingly robotic weirdo from out of town ? [B][COLOR=red]Result: Acid defeated Hell Monkey in 15:31 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: P.I.N.K (Mokuami Maita & Tadakuni Toshusai) vs[/B] [B]Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a short but chaotic brawl, which at the end of the day probably helped hide the weaknesses of the performers involved. The Raging Bulls came out on fire and looked determined to get their flagging career back on track, but when fellow P.I.N.K member Masuko sneak up behind Chuichi Sanda and nail the Bull with a Kendo-stick that left Eiji Hamacho isolated and the P.I.N.K duo took control of the match. The finish saw , Maita nailed Hamacho with the Assassinaiton attempt, but Sanda dove into break it up only to get nailed with a Mongolian Chop and then dropped with the Shock Treatment by Tadakuni Toshusai. [B][COLOR=red]Result: P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai) defeated Raging Bulls in 5:49 when Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Chuichi Sanda by pinfall with a Shock Treatment. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]-Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with HorrIno backstage to get their thoughts on their single match-ups with The Rebellion and the Tag Contenders/Losing Team must split for a year match at Inferno.[/I] [I]- Kinnojo Horri said that Miyamae and then Shimedzu would get a preview of what will happen to them at Inferno......[/I] [I]- Then Koshiro Ino chimed in with ' Get Ready to feel the POWAAAAAH !' [/I] [I]They then walked away and left it at that, looking ready for business and determined to send The Rebellion a message.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Kinnojo Horri vs Miyamae[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Before Horri can even get in the ring.....Miyamae attacks him on the entrance ramp, Miyamae fires in some kicks but Horri comes back with lefts and rights as they fight their way towards the ring. Miyamae then goes to send Horri into the ring-post but Horri blocks it and he dumps Miyamae with a release Belly to Belly onto the exposed concrete floor. Horri then goes into the ring and waits for referee Omura Umeki to count Miyamae out. Miyamae gets up just in time, but as he staggers onto the apron Horri sends him crashing back into the ring with a vertical suplex. Horri then goes for the cover.......... One........... Two.......... Miyamae kicks out. Horri then picks Miyamae back up and sets up for a Power-Bomb , but Miyamae stomps on Horri's foot and then sneaks in a poke to the eye. Miyamae then nails Horri with an Enziguri and follows up with an STO. Horri sits back up but Miyamae follows in with a flurry off kicks that plant Horri back onto the mat. The Dragon Feeter keeps the pressue up by losing the ropes to slingshot him into Horri and nail the big man with a basement drop-kick. Miyamae then goes for the cover......... One........... Two........... Horri is able to kick out, but Miyamae stays in control with some more stiff kicks, and Horri ends up slumping in the corner. Miyamae then goes for the face-wash , but Horri moves out of the way, and then dumps the former Tag and Openweight champion with a German Suplex......... Miyamae staggers up to his feet but Horri takes him down with a Lariat and then goes for the cover........... One............ Two.............. Miyamae kicks out . Horri then lifts Miyamae up onto his shoulders to set up for the Destiny Bomb, but Miyamae manages to fight his way off with elbows to the head, he then manages to wrap his legs round and Horri's head and take the big man down with head-scissors. Miyamae then floats into a crucifix armbar and suddenly Horri in a world of hurt. But Horri manages to use his strength to lift Miyamae up off the canvas and send him back down with a one armed Sit-Out Power Bomb........... One........ Two........ Miyamae kicks out and both of them slump on the canvas to try and catch a breather. They stagger up to their feet and Miyamae takes control with a flurry of kicks to Horri's legs and Horri starts to lose his balance. Miyamae then charges at Horri but the SDF original sends him crashing over the top-rope with a huge back body drop. Suddenly behind Horri's and referee Umeki's back Shimedzu sneaks into the ring and he drop-kicks Horri to the outside. Shimedzu then runs round to the other side and revives Miyamae. The pair then put the boots to Horri , but before they can roll Horri back into the ring to try and pick up the cheap victory. Koshiro Ino comes rushing out and he begins to clean house on both members of The Rebellion. All the while referee Umeki has started a twenty count as they brawl out on the floor. Horri is back to his feet and starts joining Ino in going toe to toe with The Rebellion, but they are all oblivous to the count and Umeki ends up throwing the match out as a no-contest. Not all that long and it had a bit of a screwy finish but the crowd lapped it up as the action that was there was pretty intense and with everyone still brawling it transitions into a hot opening for Shimedzu- Ino [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri drew with Miyamae in 9:41 following a double count out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]HorrIno and The Rebellion continue to do battle, eventually Ino and Shimedzu enter the ring and security eventually come out to escort Horri and Miyamae away, to ensure that they next match will see an out-right winner.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Koshiro Ino vs Shimedzu[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Ino is control at the start of the match as he lays into the 2007 Super 10 Cup winner with a series of lefts and rights, he then whips Shimedzu across the ring and takes him down with a Leaping Lariat. Ino goes for a quick cover but Shimedzu kicks out with ease. Ino then picks Shimedzu back up and he sends the SDF member crashing back down with a Running Power-Slam. Ino then waits for Shimedzu to stagger back up to his feet and he goes for the KOBRA's Bite but Shimedzu manages to duck under and he takes Ino's legs out from underneath him with a Leg-Whip. Ino gets back to his feet, but Shimedzu nails him with a standing drop-kick but Ino does not go down and he comes back with a clothesline, but Shimedzu is again able to duck under and he puts the POWAAAH and Paint man down with a Springboard Roundhouse Kick........ One......... Two........... Shimedzu may of put Ino down, but he didn't put him out. Shimedzu goes to follow in with a Shining Wizard but Ino is able to block the attemtp and he dumps Shimedzu onto the canvas with a Scoop Lift Power-Slam. Ino then goes for the cover but Shimedzu is able to trap the arm and he counters into a Seated Arm Bar. Shimedzu has Ino trapped right in the middle of the ring, but Ino loses leverage to force Shimedzu's shoulders to the mat and referee Umeki counts the pin......... One......... Two....... Shimedzu kicks out but he is forced to break the submission hold. They both stagger back up to their feet and Ino takes control as he plants Shimedzu's face into the canvas with an Axe-Kick. The POWAAAAH and Paint star then decided to head up two the middle rope and as Shimedzu gets back to a vertical base, Ino nails him with a Flying Double Axe Handle. Shimedzu wearily gets back up to vertical base but he walks right into a BACK SNAPPER !! One......... Two............ Thr............. Shimedzu kicks out just in time, but Ino is in complete control. The POWAAAAH and Paint star lifts Shimedzu up with a Gorilla Press but somehow Shimedzu manages to kick his way off, he then takes Ino by suprise with a kick to the mid-section and then an Enizguri, but Ino comes back with a clubbing blow and he lifts Shimedzu back onto his shoulders, only for Shimedzu to think a step ahead again and down the former protege of Hooded Kudo with a Crucifix Bomb. Shimedzu then staggers up to the top-rope, Ino starts to get up but Shimedzu nails him with a Missile Drop-Kick that sends him falling back and then slumping into the opposite corner. The 2007 Super 10 Cup winner kips back up and follows in with the hesitation drop-kick !! Shimedzu then lifts Ino up out of the corner, before planting a dazed Ino into the mat with an STO. He heads up top again and then scores with a Moonsault ! One....... Two........ Thr......... Ino has enough fight left in him to kick out. Shimedzu trys for the Skull-Drop but Ino has it scouted and he drops Shimedzu with a clothesline. Shimedzu staggers back up to his feet and this time Ino nails him with the KOBRA's Bite !! One........... Two........ Thr.......... It's Shimedzu's turn to show some fighting spirit as he kicks out. Ino can sense victory and he applies the Double Handed choke onto Shimedzu, but Shimedzu has it scouted and counters with a Jaw-Breaker. He then takes Ino by suprise with an STO, before rolling the POWAAAH and Paint Man up........... One.......... Ino kicks out emphatically, he then gets a waist lock on Shimedzu and he dumps the SDF member with a release German Supex, but Shimedzu flips himself onto his feet and as Ino turns round he walks right into a Roundhouse kick. Shimedzu takes the feet out from under Ino with a basement drop-kick and then follows up with another cover........... One........ Two.......... This time Ino gets Shimedzu by the throat again with the Double Handed choke. They then rise back up to the mat, but just as Ino is about to deliver the POWAAAH SUUURRGGE!!!!! Hooded Kudo hops over the guard-rail and he grabs Ino's foot. Before refree Umeki can spot what he is doing, Kudo lets go but it forces Ino to lose his balance and concentration and Shimedzu sneaks in thumb to the eye, causing Ino to let go. Ino knowing that someone interfered goes to argue with referee Umeki, but that allows Kudo to toss a Kendo Stick into Shimedzu. Both Ino and Umeki turn around and Shimedzu discards the Kendo Stick but he nails Ino with a Roundhouse kick. But the kick sends Ino crashing into referee Umeki who slumps the canvas. Shimedzu the picks up the Kendo Stick and he cracks Ino over the head with it, but Ino shakes it off and he drives Shimedzu into the mat with a Sit-Out Power Bomb. But Umeki is still down, and this allows Hooded Kudo to come into the ring and crack Ino over the head with a steel-chair. Kudo then places Shimedzu over the top of Ino......... Umeki gets his senses back and goes over to make the count........... One.......... Two........... Thr............. Noooooo !!! Ino is still alive in this match and he is able to kick out. They both stagger up to their feet and Ino takes control with a Clotheline but Kudo hops up onto the apron and his prescence distracts Ino, who is begining to become incensed with the SDF leaders inteference. That gives Shimedzu some precious time, and the former 4 time World Tag Team Champion nails Ino with an Enziguri, just as the POWAAAH and Paint man turns around. Ino is now stunned and Shimedzu summons up enough strength to drive him head first into the canvas with the SKULL DROP !! One......... Two............ Three !!! Shimedzu is the victor and The Rebellion will have some renewed confidence and momentum after coming out on top of this singles match series against HorrIno. Excellent main event, that simply carried on from where Miyamae- Horri left off. They're was also a bit of a reverse of the whole Silver Dragon Feet can't get along angle, as Hooded Kudo actually came out to help Shimedzu win, rather than hinder him. So perhaps SDF are on the same page and this is part of Kudo's masterplan to re-establish complete rule over the rest of BHOTWG. [COLOR=red][B]Result: Shimedzu defeated Koshiro Ino in 17:17 by pinfall. [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rating: A*[/B][/COLOR] [I]We then see the rest of Silver Dragon Feet enter the ring and after several months of in-fighting, all of a sudden the dominant faction looks like a cohesive unit once again.[/I] [B]Result: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Overall: A[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] This was a very consitant show all round, and in my opinion a little more deserving of an A* than some shows that have received that honour, so I'm not entirely sure what exacly consitutes the difference between an A and a A* show. The BOSJ Cup matches went up a level this week, and they were all given pretty good time to show wha they could do and the HorrIno/Rebellion series delivered in the main event, finally to round out the show both tag matches were competent filler. _________________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew a 18.56 rating on Nippon T.V (+ 0.05): Ratings for the Monday T.V show keep going up. All I can say to that is :)

[B][U][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=navy]Totalwrestlingnews.com[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/U][/B] Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods have announced that they will be holding a double header at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City, USA. If you are fan or Puroresu or just wrestling in general and can get to the shows , this is an opportunity you don't want to miss as BHOTWG have been consistently putting on some of the best shows over in Japan for the past year and have appeared to have come out a stronger promotion since the 'INSPIRE Crisis' of 2006. The shows will take place on Monday 2nd June and Thursday 5th June. [B]Confirmed to appear are:[/B] [I]Burning World Champion-[/I] Hooded Kudo [I]Burning Openweight Champion-[/I] Tom Gilmore [I]Former NOTBPW & SWF Champion-[/I] Sean McFly [I]2007 Super 10 Cup Winner-[/I] Shimedzu Hiroaki Nakasawa [I]Burning World Tag Team Champions-[/I] Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) [I]Burning Junior Champion-[/I] Americana [I]2007 BOSJ Cup Winner-[/I] Elemental II Sensational Dragon Miyamae Koshiro Ino Kinnojo Horri P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko, Mokuami Maita & Tadakuni Toshusai) The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu) Steve Flash

[quote=chris caulfield;364488]Great to hear you pushing for international and later global.[/quote] I've got an extra week of build towards the final Pay Per View of the year, so I saw it as an opportunity to have a couple of stand alone shows over in America. If my ratings don't tank over there , I might do some longer stretches and put a couple of weeks worth of touring together.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Samurai Spirit Tour (Show 24)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 15th May 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu (Attendance: 5'000) [/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Steve Flash vs Yasunobu Masuno[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Yasunobu Masuno defeated Steve Flash in 5:37 by pinfall with an Avalanche Bomb. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]____________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping the second round matches in the Best of the Super Juniors Cup[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Heiachiro Sakai vs Kansuke Konda[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HeihachiroSakai.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The show kicked off with non cup action as Kansuke Konda was looking to bounce back from his BOSJ Cup loss to SUKI on Monday’s show. Sakai put in a good account of himself and he caught Konda off-guard, who rare for him may off been underestimating the Young Lion at the start of the match. However when Sakai went close with a Release German Suplex, that seemed to fire Konda up and the World Tag Team Champion took control of the match from there on, finishing things off with the Konda Driver. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kansuke Konda defeated Heihachiro Sakai in 7:50 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: P.I.N.K (Mokuami Maita & Tadakuni Toshusai) vs[/B] [B]The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a bit of a disappointing match as Takemitsu spent most of the time on the end of a pretty bland beat-down from P.I.N.K, eventually he got the hot-tag into Miyazaki, who cleaned house and then put Maita away with the Good Night. Toshusai managed to make the save but Takemitsu nailed him in the back of the head with an Enziguri leading to the Pacific Express putting the big man down with the Pacification. Fellow P.I.N.K member Marihito Masuko tried to come in and make the save (brandishing a chair) but The Awesome Kiyaru hopped over the guard and took the chair out of Masuko’s hand, ensuring that The Pacific Express would pick up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Pacific Express defeated P.I.N.K in 8:12 when Kenko Takemitsu defeated Tadakuni Toshusai by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] No sign this time of the college girls who were obsessed with Takemitsu. Perhaps they're only attending the shows in Kinki.[/FONT] [I]Marihito Masuko and The Awesome Kiyaru stay out there, and they begin to have a shoving match, this eventually leads to blows and them entering the ring, ensuring an impromptu start to their BOSJ Cup match.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #3: BOSJ Cup Round 2 (Bracket C): [/B] [B]The Awesome Kiyaru vs Marihito Masuko[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Kiyaru takes control with a flurry of kicks and he has Masuko backed up on the ropes , but Masuko manages to duck a Roundhouse and counters with a drop toe hold that sends Kiyaru into the ring-ropes. Masuko follows up with a running knee drive into the back of Kiyaru, before sliding through to the outside and giving Kiyaru a slap through the ring ropes. Kiyaru then starts to get up to his feet, but Masuko pings the ring-ropes into the throat of Kiyaru with a modified jawbreaker. Kiyaru staggers back and Masuno follows up with a springboard Flying Neckbreaker and then a Senton. That scores a two count for the P.I.N.K mastermind, who then lifts Kiyaru up ….he goes for the Cradle-Shock but Kiyaru has it scouted and he counters with a spinning leg-sweep. Both of them stagger back up to their feet, Kiyaru doubles Masuko over with a Spinning Heel Kick, he then scores with a Standing Shiranui……. One……. Two………. Masuko kicks out. Kiyaru then springs off the ropes into a Quebrada……… One…… Two……… Masuko is able to kick out again. Kiyaru then drags Masuko nearer to a corner and goes for a double jump Moonsault, but Masuko rolls out of the way. Kiyaru lands on his feet but Masuko flings Kiyaru towards one of the turnbuckles with a Monkey Flip….Kiyaru again lands on his feet and springs off the ropes with a Moonsault press but Masuko again manages to avoid contact and he takes Kiyaru off his feet with a Dragon Screw Legwhip. Masuko then hops out onto the apron and scores with a slingshot plancha. One……. Two…… Kiyaru gets his foot on the ropes. Masuko drags Kiyaru up to a vertical base and he dumps the former 3 time BOSJ Cup winner with an Elemental Suplex……. But Kiyaru lands on his feet again and as Masuko turns around Kiyaru takes him down with a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors, that sends the P.I.N.K man out of the ring. Kiyaru then hops out onto the apron and goes a for an Arabian Press but Masuko is able to catch him and uses the momentum to counter with a Reverse STO Backbreaker, before flinging Kiyaru into the guard-rail. Masuko then rolls Kiyaru into the ring. Masuko goes for the pin but Kiyaru grabs his legs and then turns him over into a single leg Boston Crab. Masuko makes it over to the ropes and then grabs Kiyaru’s tights before rolling the Junior veteran up into a small package…… One…….. Two……… Kiyaru kicks out, and then grabs Masuko’s legs again and re-applying the single leg Boston Crab. Masuko manages to kick his way out of it and he monkey-flips Kiyaru across the ring. Kiyaru bounces back off the ring-ropes though and takes Masuko down with an arm-drag but the P.I.N.K man kips up onto his feet and takes Kiyaru down with spinning head-scissors. A disorientated Kiyaru staggers back up to his feet. Masuko nails Kiyaru with a step up Enziguri and follows up with a Double Knee Backbreaker, before driving Kiyaru into the canvas with a Leg-Sweep DDT……. One…….. Two…….. Kiyaru kicks out. Masuko moves in to finish Kiyaru off and sets up for the Cradle-Shock but as with earlier in the match, Kiyaru is able to block the move and he counters with a knee strike to the head, before driving Masuko into the canvas with a Falcon Arrow……. One……. Two…….. Masuko kicks out. Kiyaru goes up top, and steadies himself on the top-rope but Masuko springs up to his feet and sends Kiyaru crashing from the top with a hurracanrana. Masuko then rolls through into a pin attempt One…. Kiyaru rolls through into a pin attempt of his own One……. Masuko rolls through again, before taking dumping Kiyaru with a Belly to Back Suplex. Kiyaru staggers back up to his feet and goes for a desperation roundhouse kick but Masuko ducks under and counters with a Capture Suplex……. One…….. Two……… Kiyaru kicks out. Masuko then decides to go out on the apron and he springboards himself back in as he looks to take Kiyaru down with the Into The White but Kiyaru nails him with a roundhouse kick. Masuko is staggered…..and is then driven into the mat with the KIYARU EFFECT !! (Forward somersault three-quarter facelock bulldog)……. One……. Two…… Three. The Awesome Kiyaru advances to the semi-finals, could the former three time winner be adding another BOSJ Cup ? These two have incredible chemistry together, which resulted in them producing an incredible match beyond people’s expectations. This was fast paced counter wrestling at it’s very best and they probably stole the show with this high octane performance. It kind of seems shame that one of them is now eliminated from the competition after such an impressive showing. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Marihito Masuko in 14:56 by pinfall .[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: BOSJ Cup Round 2 (Bracket C): [/B] [B]Sensational Dragon vs Hyosuke Kokan[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The second Bracket C match followed immediately after the losing finalist for the past two years Sensational Dragon looked to get his campaign off to a good start against one half of the World Tag Team Champions- Hyosuke Kokan. Kokan takes the fight to Dragon with a flurry of strikes , but the former Junior champion comes back with a thumb to the eye before planting Kokan into the canvas with an STO. Dragon then goes for a Standing Moonsault but Kokan gets the knees up and then rolls Dragon up with a Small Package......... One....... Two......... Dragon kicks out of it, but Kokan slaps on a Double Chickenwing as he looks to lock in the Electric Shocker Clutch, but Sensational Dragon manages to struggle his way free. They both get back up to a vertical base and Dragon catches Kokan with a Roundhouse Kick. He then takes the Tag Champion off his feet with a Dragon Screw Leg-Whip. Dragon follows up with a Double Foot-Stomp across Kokan's chest, which he uses as a springboard into a Quebrada......... One.......... Two........ Kokan kicks out. Dragon then taunts Kokan to get up, and as the Size of the Fight man rises to his feet, he is met with a kick to the head. Dragon then spins Kokan around and sets up for a Dragon Suplex, but Kokan fights out with elbows and then counters with a Leg-sweep. Dragon staggers back up to his feet, but Kokan nails him with a drop-kick, sending the SDF member to the outside. Kokan gives Dragon no time to rest as he crashes into the former Junior champion with a suicide Dive. Kokan then rolls Dragon back into the ring, he does not go for a cover but opts instead to dump Dragon on his head with a Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex......... One......... Two.......... Dragon kicks out. Kokan then heads up top and he looks to be setting up for the Cannonball but Dragon springs back up to his feet. The former Junior champion then tries to bring Kokan in with a hurracanrana but Kokan shoves him off and then takes Dragon down with a Tornado DTT ! One....... Two....... Thr........... Dragon kicks out. Kokan then waits for Dragon to get back up, he then locks in a Double Chickenwing but the former 3 time Junior champion counters with a back-heel low-blow. Standing switch and Dragon dumps Kokan with a Dragon Suplex.......... One........ Two....... Kokan kicks out, and both of them slump on the canvas to catch a breather. Kokan is up a little quicker, but Dragon see's him charging in and he takes the Size of the Fight man down with an armdrag. Kokan springs back up to his feet, but Dragon nails him with a Roundhouse Kick before planting Kokan onto the mat with a snap suplex. Dragon then goes out onto the apron and scores with a slingshot plancha before finishing off the offensive flurry with a Standing Moonsault........... One.............. Two.............. Kokan kicks out. Dragon the tries for a Dragon Slice but Kokan is able to block it , and then after a standing switch he dumps the Silver Dragon Feet member with a Leg-Hook Belly to Back Suplex. Kokan then decides to head up top, but he probably should have gone for the cover instead as he gave Dragon time to recoverand the Dragon Feeter nailed Kokan with an Enziguri, before flinging the Size of the Fight man half way across the ring with a Top- Dragon Suplex !!! Dragon was up to his feet first, and he climbed up to the top turnbuckle. Kokan the stumbles back up to a vertical base but Dragon dives off then drills him into the mat with the SENSATION SHOCK !!! One........... Two.......... Three !!! Sensational Dragon stays on course to reach the BOSJ Cup Finals for the third year running but he faces a tough task in the semi-finals when he goes up against former three time winner The Awesome Kiyaru. Not in the same league as the staggeringly good Kiyaru-Masuko match that preceded it, but this was still a good competitive match up but Kokan will always struggle to shake that stigma of being labelled as a tag team specialist. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated Hyosuke Kokan in 12:41 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Non (Openweight) Title:[/B] [B]Tom Gilmore vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] No suprises in this match as Tom Gilmore dispatched with the former U.S College Football standout with relative ease. BBS power posed a few problems for the Openweight Champion in the early going, but once Gilmore nailed Bulldozer with a Superkick he took complete control and he put the match to bed with an STO/Picture Perfect Moonsault combination. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 6:57 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Americana backstage to talk about his up-coming BOSJ Cup second round/Burning Junior Title match with Barei Yasujiro.[/I] [I]- Americana said that he has crossed paths with Yasujiro before and he knows of the fluid skill that he brings to the table. Americana said he will have to be at his best to overcome someone as dangerous as Yasujiro and knows that if he slips even 1 % he could be making an early exit from the BOSJ Cup and saying goodbye to the Junior Title[/I]. [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Junior Title/ BOSJ Cup Round 2 (Bracket B):[/B] [B]Americana vs Barei Yasujiro[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BaireiYasujiro.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tentative start to begin with and they engage in a bit of mat wrestling, to try and ground one another because they know if they allow their opponent to get into a flow with their high speed aerial offence they might struggle to break their groove. After a few minutes Yasujro manages to get the first bit of genuine control by putting the Junior champion into a Surfboard, but the Junior champion manages to bridge back into a pinning attempt and Yasujiro is forced to let go of the hold. They both get back to their feet and the WLW man tries to take Americana by suprise with a Backflip Kick, but Americana ducks under and he takes Yasujiro down with an arm-drag, however Yasujiro counters that with a Kip-Up Head-Scissors. He then catches Americana with a sit-out Jawbreaker, before planting the Juniuor Champion into the canvas with a spinning leg-sweep. The WLW mainstay then busts out a Standing Shooting Star Press........ One........ Two.......... Americana kicks out. Yasujiro then lifts Americana up to a vertical base, before taking the Junior Champion over with a Tilt-A-Whirl Headbreaker and heading up to the top-rope. Yasujiro soars off the top -rope with a move he calls the Aerial Barrage # 2 (a Shooting Star Elbow Drop), but he crashes and burns as Americana rolls out of the way at the last split second. After both lay on the canvas to shake the cobwebs from their heads, Americana is the one that takes control as he strings together the Tri-Fecta Kick Series. Yasujiro is now reeling and American tries to go for the Elemental Driver, but the WLW man blocks the attempt and with a kick to the gut, he then tries to Power-Bomb Americana. But the Elemental admiring Junior champion manages to block that and he takes Yasujiro down with a Leg-Whip. Americana then heads up top but Yasujro gets back to his feet the Junior champion thinks quickly though and nails Yasujiro with a missile drop-kick, and as Yasujiro gets back up he springs off the ring-ropes to put the WLW man back with an inverted DDT. One........ Two....... Yasujiro kicks out. Americana then lifts Yasujiro back up to a vertical base and attemtps a Rolling Cutter, but Yasujiro manages to slip out and he bails out to the floor to try and re-group. Americana gives him no time though as he sores over the top with the handspring somersault plancha , but Yasujiro slides back in the ring. Americana lands on his feet however but Yasujiro soars through the ropes and he sends the Junior Champion into the guard-rail with a Tope Con Hilo. They both struggle back up to their feet and Yasujiro rolls Americana back int the ring, he goes for a cover........ One....... Two....... Yasujiro placed Americana too near the ropes and the Junior Champion manages to stretch a leg out. Yasujiro then picks Americana up to a vertical base and drives him into the canvas with a Brainbuster.......... One......... Two....... Americana kicks out again. Yasujiro is beginning to look frustrated. Yasujiro heads up top again and comes off the top with a Frog-Splash but once again Americana has a counter as he drills Yasujiro with a standing drop-kick. Americana is unable to follow up however due to the punishment he head been receiving in the match. Yasujiro is up first but Americana takes him down with an arm-drag, the WLW quickly pops back up but he gets nailed with an Enziguri and then planted into the canvas with a Falcon Arrow...... One...... Two....... Yasujiro stays alive, but is still planted to the mat and this time the Junior Champion heads up top. Americana looks to finish things with the Inferno Splash but he takes a little too long to steady himself and that gives Yasujiro time to spring back up to his feet and bring Americana crashing back into the ring with a hurracanrana, but Americana lands on his feet and he dumps Yasujiro with an Elemental Suplex ! One..... Two....... Thr......... Yasujiro kicks out, but Americana grabs hold of the legs and he puts the WLW mainstay into a Half Crab. But Yasujiro is too near the ropes for Americana to properly lock in the hold and former WLW Universal champion makes it across to the ropes. Yasujiro then catches Americana off guard with a backflip kick. He then plants Americana into the canvas with a Russian Leg-Sweep. Americana staggers back up to his feet but Yasujro scoops him up into a Fire-Mans Carry , he then grabs hold of Americana's arms and puts him in the Domino Special (Gory Special) submission. Americana starts to fight out of it, so Yasujiro drops back with a back body drop. Americana is now dazed and Yasujro heads up top. Americana is struggling to get up and Yasujiro scores with a Moonsault ......... One......... Two....... Thr....... Americana shows the spirit of a champion by kicking out. Americana is still planted to the mat so Yasujiro heads up top again. This time he goes for a Shooting Star Press....... But Americana gets the knees up...Yasujiro staggers back up and Americana nails him with an Enziguri, he follows that up with a spinning heel kick to the mid-section, before double underhooking the arms and driving Yasujiro into the canvas with an Elemental Driver....... One...... Two...... Thr....... Yasujiro kicks out. Americana then heads up top, but Yasujiro is back to his feet, could this be a deja vu from earlier in the match as the WLW man tries to bring Americana crashing back into the ring with an hurracanrana, but this time Americana blocks the attempt, he double under-hooks the arms.......ELEMENTAL DRIVER from the top turnbuckle !! Yasujiro is near enough the ropes to kick out One.... Two...... Three....... Yasujiro was so out of it he didn't know where he was, as Americana is able to make a successful defence of his Junior Title and head on to the latter stages of the BOSJ Cup Tournament, can Americana now see off the challenge of NOTBPW's Acid to keep hold of the Burning Junior Title and reach the finals of the BOSJ Cup. Another very good cup match, Yasujiro actually controlled the match for the most part but Americana showed the spirit of the champion to over-come what turned out to be a tough opponent that posed alot of questions. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Americana defeated Bairei Yasujiro in 17:56 by pinfall with an Elemental Driver. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Americana retains the Burning Junior Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]Americana then celebrates in the ring, as he proudly poses with the Burning Junior Title.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Before the 8 Man War main event, a video package showing the trials and tribulations over the past few months of the Hooded Kudo led Silver Dragon Feet stable is shown.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: 8 Man War:[/B] [B]Hooded Kudo, Hell Monkey & The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs[/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Sean McFly & 'HorrIno' (Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Shimedzu and McFly started things off , after circling each other they lock up. Shimedzu takes a short-cut with a thumb to the eye and he tries to plant McFly into the ma with an STO, but the former NOTBPW star blocks the attempt and McFly countered with a Reverse STO. McFly then lifted Shimedzu up and tried to go for a Fisherman suplex, but Shimedzu came back with a knee strike and got the tag into Hell Monkey. McFly then tagged out to Kinnojo Horri. Hell Monkey fired away with a flurry of kicks and chops on Horri, but the big man just shook them off and sent the Junior Heavyweight up into the air with a backbody-drop before turning around and then dumping Hell Monkey on the way down with a Fall-Away Slam. However before Horri, could follow up Monkey was able to tag in Miyamae, who flew into Horri with a Flying Cross-Body. But Horri caught Miyamae and then drove him into the canvas with a sit-out Power-Bomb....... One...... Two...... Miyamae kicked out and Horri turned it over to Koshiro Ino, who fired away on Miyamae with a flurry of fore-arms before whipping the former four time tag champion across the ring and nailing him witha Yazuka Kick on the rebound. Ino then lifted Miyamae up and dumped the Dragon-Feeter straight back down with a Gorilla Press-Slam...... One...... Two...... Hooded Kudo has seen enough and came in to break up the pin. Referee Omura Umeki tried to send Kudo back to his corner, but the World Champion was being awkward and was taking his time to make his way back out onto the apron, this momentary distraction allowed Hell Monkey to rush out and knock both McFly and Nakasawa off the apron, whilst Shimedzu helped Miyamae back up the long time tag partners worked together to plant Ino ino the mat with a Double Russian Leg-Sweep. Miyamae then tagged out to Hooded Kudo, just as order was beginning to be restored. Kudo nailed Ino with a Shining Wizard, just as the POWAAAH and Paint man was getting to his feet...... One...... Two....... Ino was able to kick out, but he now found himself isolated in the Silver Dragon Feet corner, as the SDF corner took turns to stomp a mudhole in the former protege of Hooded Kudo. The SSF quartet then tie Ino up into the trio of woe and take turns delivering a face-wash before Shimezu goes out into the middle of the ring, taunts the rest of the faces and then delivers the hesistation drop-kick. Ino slumps out of the corner and Hell Monkey heads up top and the fiery haired Junior Divison star scores with a double stomp, Monkey the tags in Miyamae who drops down across the POWAAAH and Paint man with a leg-drop before going for the pin..... One...... Two...... Ino kicks out, Miyamae then goes to tag in Kudo but this gives Ino a split second to recover and Ino dumps Miyamae with a German Suplex, before slumping to the canvas and scrambling across to make the tag....... But Kudo cuts him off and the World Champion sends Ino back into the Silver Dragon Feet corner with a Drop Toe Hold. Kudo then puts Ino in a surfboard as Hell Monkey springs off the top turnbuckle to come down across Ino's chest with both of his knees. Hooded Kudo himself then heads up top , he takes time to pose on the turnbuckle and jaw with the crowd before busting out a Moonsault but his arrogance cost him as Ino got the knees-up . Ino then planted Kudo into the canvas with a BACK SNAPPER !! Before making a desperation lunge over to his corner ........... Nakasawa finally gets into the match-up.....Kudo manages to tag out to Miyamae, but Naksawa levels Miyamae with a fore-arm smash , he then whips Miyamae across the ring and puts him down with a Lariat. Miyamae staggers back up to his feet and stumbles right into a German Suplex from the former World Champion....... One....... Two........ Shimedzu breaks it up. Shimedzu then fires in a series of kicks on Nakasawa, but Nakasawa shakes them off and then plants the 2007 Super 10 Cup winner into the canvas with a Uranage. Nakasawa then goes to follow up but Hell Monkey springs in and plants Nakasawa into the canvas with a springboard bull-dog. This then draws Horri and McFly into to the ring, and it begins to break-down into chaotic brawling, and soon all eight men are going at it. The brawling soon spills to the outside and referee Umeki begins to lose control. Hell Monkey and McFly are now in the ring and Umeki is so confused, he thinks they are now the legal men. Monkey goes for a Roundhouse kick but McFly manages to duck it and he comes back with a super-kick. Monkey staggers back towards McFly and the former NOTBPW star plants him into the canvas with an implant DDT........ McFly then starts to head up top but Shimedzu comes into the ring and cuts McFly off , before dumping the Openweight Title hopeful with a Dragon Suplex....... One...... Two...... Ino breaks up the pin with a double axe-handle, the POWAAAH and Paint man then snaps off a scoop lift power-slam, but before he can follow up Miyamae nails him from behind with an Enziguri. Miyamae then fires in a kick to Ino's shins, before taking Ino down with the MIYAMAE SPOILER !! (Hangman's facebuster).......... One............ Two.......... Thr........... Nakasawa dives back in to break it up. Nakasawa spins Miyamae around, he knocks the former tag and Openweight champion silly with a stiff fore-arm, he then twists Miyamae back around and delivers a Nakasawa Neckbreaker.......... One....... Two........ Hell Monkey breaks up the pin with a Diving Headbutt......... Hell Monkey gets back up and looks to finish things off on Nakasawa, but McFly takes him down instead wiht a Sunset Flip Power-Bomb......... One...... Two...... Kudo is back in and he nails McFly with a Shining Wizard. Kudo sets up for the Kudo Driver but Horri is back in and he levels Kudo with a Lariat. Kudo gets back up but Horri meets him with a stiff fore-arm, Horri pulls the World Champion in, he sets up for the BURNING LARIAT...... Kudo counters by stamping on Horri's foot.......... KUDO KUTTER !!! One...... Two......... The rest of the faces desperately try to make the save but the rest of Silver Dragon manage to cut them off..... Three !! Could Silver Dragon's Feet's recent problems be behind them, as they are looking like a cohesive unit once again heading into Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors. Perhaps Kudo's ultimatum to key tag team The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) has re-galvanized the once dominant faction. There's probably be better of these type of matches, whether it be the Six Man Battle or Eight Man War but the crowds always lap these up and they'd probably be happy if this talent just turned up and read the Chubu Phone Directory to them. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo, Miyamae, Shimedzu and Hell Monkey defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa, Sean McFly and HorrIno in 21:36 when Hooded Kudo defeated Kinnojo Horri by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Silver Dragon Feet then pose together in the ring, putting on a united front as they head into the Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors Pay Per View[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Overall: A*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] That was a really well put together show heading into the Pay Per View, the main event did it's job and the BOSJ Cup stuff was generally excellent with Kiyaru-Masuko stealing the show, with what may well be a sleeper Match of the Year candidate. _____________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 16.91 Rating on TV5Monde ( -0.01) Insignificant but this going down trend on the Thurday T.V show is a little frustrating, especially when Monday's T.V ratings seem to be heading the other way. Strange.

[LEFT][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B]Purogods.com[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]BHOTWG- Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors Preview[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods present the Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors PPV on Saturday 17th May 2008 from the Nara Baseball Stadium in Kinki and across Japan on PPV via Emperor Sports. [I]Here is a full preview of what will be on the show[/I] [CENTER][B]Best of the Super Juniors Cup[/B] [B]Semi Finals & Final:[/B][/CENTER] The Best of the Super Juniors Cup reaches it’s final stages with the three semi-finals and the three way elimination final where the Burning Junior Title will also be on the line. [B]Bracket A: Elemental II vs SUKI[/B] Elemental II will be looking to repeat as Best of the Super Juniors champion, as he faces off with rising star SUKI. Will Elemental II’s big match experience prove vital or can SUKI claim another big scalp as he looks to build his own reputation as one of the brightest young talents in puroresu. [B]Bracket B: Americana vs Acid[/B] [I](Also for the Burning Junior Championship)[/I] Americana came through the test of WLW’s Barei Yasujiro, but he now faces a challenge for his Junior Title and a place in the BOSJ Cup Finals from another outsider in the form of the mysterious Acid from NOTBPW. Will Americana make it to the finals and be on the path to complete the Junior Division double, or will Acid be making his first Burning Junior Title defence in the Finals of the BOSJ Cup ? [B]Bracket C: Sensational Dragon vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] Sensational Dragon has been a losing finalist at the BOSJ Cup for the last two years and the Silver Dragon Feet member will be hoping to go one better but he faces a tough test in the form of former three time BOSJ Cup winner The Awesome Kiyaru. Dragon who has held the Burning Junior Title three times in the last couple of years starts as favourite, but many feel Kiyaru could be on his way back to his form of several years ago and could be a force once again in the Junior Division ranks. [CENTER][B]World Title: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B][/CENTER] Last month Hiroaki Nakasawa came up short in his attempt to regain the World Title from bitter rival Hooded Kudo. However due to the tainted way Kudo held onto the belt, Burning Hammer officials granted Nakasawa an immediate re-match at this event. Hooded Kudo did try to hatch a plan to try and get an ‘insurance policy’ into the match up, when he proposed to Burning Hammer officials that if fellow Silver Dragon Feet member Miyamae were to beat Nakasawa, that Miyamae should be added to the World Title match, which would have stacked the deck against Nakasawa. However that proved irrelevant as Nakasawa defeated Miyamae and Kudo is now forced to face the opponent he would rather avoid, in another one on one contest. Can Nakasawa finally win back the World Title or will the devious Silver Dragon Feet leader once again find a way to hold on to the most coveted championship in wrestling. [CENTER][B]Openweight Title[/B] [B](No Time Limit, No Count-Out’s, Must Be A Winner): [/B] [B]Tom Gilmore vs Sean McFly[/B][/CENTER] Last month at Test of Prophecies Sean McFly took Tom Gilmore to a 45 minute time limit draw, then in a re-match nothing could separate them again as they battled to a double count-out. Gilmore then put his Openweight Belt on the line in a three way against McFly and rising star SUKI. But McFly can still lay a strong claim to the Openweight Title as he is still yet to be pinned or submit; with SUKI taking the loss in the three way. Burning Hammer officials have watched the rivalry between Gilmore and McFly (arguably the two most talented Gaijin in Burning Hammer History) grow to boiling point, with literally nothing to separate them. So to find a definitive winner the solution was to make their latest encounter a contest where there would be No Time Limit, No Count-Outs. Can Gilmore finally lay McFly’s claim to rest by handing the ex NOTBPW standout his first defeat at the hands of a pin-fall or submission or will McFly continue his incredible run of form and lay claim to his first Singles title in BHOTWG. [CENTER][B]Winning Team Get’s Title Shot at Sword of Destiny/[/B] [B]Losing Team Must Split for a Year:[/B] [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs[/B] [B]‘HorrIno’ (Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino)[/B][/CENTER] Ever since Shimedzu earned a World Title against Silver Dragon Feet leader Hooded Kudo, relations amongst the dominant faction have never been quite the same and this has led to tension and mistrust between the groups members, most notable of which has been in former World Tag Team Champions The Rebellion. In an attempt to get everyone back on track and working as a unit once again, Kudo has signed The Rebellion in a make or break match that could see them earn another shot at The World Tag Team Titles and force the break-up of Kudo’s former protégés from the original incarnation of Silver Dragon Feet or be forced to split up for an entire year. Should they lose Kudo has threatened to kick out one if not both of Shimedzu and Miyamae. However this challenge appears to have recently re galvanized The Rebellion, who came out on top of a singles series against ‘HorrIno’ and helped Silver Dragon Feet pick up victory in an Eight Man War over a team of Nakasawa, HorrIno and McFly at the last regular show before Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors. Will The Rebellion continue to show they are back on the same page and dispose of Kinnojo Horri and Koshiro Ino or will the powerful duo they replaced as Kudo’s ‘proteges’ cause relations in Silver Dragon Feet to further break down. [CENTER][B]World Tag Team Titles:[/B] [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)vs[/B] [B]The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu[/B])[/CENTER] With both members of Size of the Fight involved in the BOSJ Cup up and until the last show, a defence of the World Tag Team Titles was not confirmed until last night. However with both Kokan & Konda failing to progress to the semi-finals of the BOSJ Cup they were now free to defend their World Tag Team Titles. After consecutive victories over The Awesome Kiyaru & Rhino Umaga , plus the P.I.N.K duo of Tadakuni Toshusai & Mokuami Maita, Burning Hammer officials decided to reward the Pacific Express with their first shot at the World Tag Team Titles. Size of the Fight who can boast a successful recent defence against former champions The Rebellion in a 2/3 falls match, start out as overwhelming favourites but The Pacific Express have all the potential to cause an upset if SOTF are not on top of their game. [B][FONT=Courier New]Extra News:[/FONT][/B] [FONT=Courier New]The free to air Pre-show match has been confirmed as a tag team contest between associates Rhino Umaga & Golden Scorpion taking on the original P.I.N.K duo of Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai.[/FONT] [quote] [B][COLOR=darkgreen]Prediction-Form:[/COLOR][/B] [B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Best of the Super Juniors Cup Semi Finals:[/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Bracket A:[/B] Elemental II vs SUKI[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Bracket B/Junior Title:[/B] Americana vs Acid[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Bracket C:[/B] Sensational Dragon vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]BOSJ Cup Finals/Junior Title:[/B] [I](Insert Winner)[/I] [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]________________________________________________[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]World Title[/B]: Hooded Kudo vs Hiroaki Nakasawa[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Openweight Title[/B]: Tom Gilmore vs Sean McFly[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Tag Contenders/Losing Team Must Split for a Year: [/B]The Rebellion vs ‘HorrIno’ [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]World Tag Team Titles[/B]: Size of the Fight vs The Pacific Express[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]____________________________________________________[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Pre-Show:[/B] Rhino Umaga & Golden Scorpion vs P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/COLOR] [/quote]

Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors Best of the Super Juniors Cup Semi Finals: Bracket A: [b]Elemental II[/b] vs SUKI Bracket B/Junior Title: [b]Americana[/b] vs Acid Bracket C: [b]Sensational Dragon[/b] vs The Awesome Kiyaru BOSJ Cup Finals/Junior Title: [b]Sensational Dragon[/b] ________________________________________________ World Title: [b]Hooded Kudo[/b] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa Openweight Title: [b]Tom Gilmore[/b] vs Sean McFly Tag Contenders/Losing Team Must Split for a Year: The Rebellion vs [b]‘HorrIno’[/b] World Tag Team Titles: [b]Size of the Fight[/b] vs The Pacific Express __________________________________________________ __ Pre-Show: Rhino Umaga & Golden Scorpion vs [b]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/b]

Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors Best of the Super Juniors Cup Semi Finals: Bracket A: Elemental II vs [B]SUKI[/B] Bracket B/Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] vs Acid Bracket C: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru BOSJ Cup Finals/Junior Title: [B]SUKI[/B] ________________________________________________ World Title: Hooded Kudo vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] Openweight Title: Tom Gilmore vs [B]Sean McFly[/B] Tag Contenders/Losing Team Must Split for a Year: The Rebellion vs [B]‘HorrIno’[/B] World Tag Team Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs The Pacific Express __________________________________________________ __ Pre-Show: Rhino Umaga & Golden Scorpion vs [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/B]

[B]Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors[/B] Best of the Super Juniors Cup Semi Finals: Bracket A: Elemental II vs [B]SUKI[/B] Bracket B/Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] vs Acid Bracket C: [B]Sensational Dragon [/B]vs The Awesome Kiyaru BOSJ Cup Finals/Junior Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] ________________________________________________ World Title: [B]Hooded Kudo [/B]vs Hiroaki Nakasawa Openweight Title:[B] Tom Gilmore [/B]vs Sean McFly Tag Contenders/Losing Team Must Split for a Year: [B]The Rebellion[/B] vs ‘HorrIno’ World Tag Team Titles: [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs The Pacific Express __________________________________________________ __ Pre-Show: Rhino Umaga & Golden Scorpion vs [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/B]

Prediction-Form: Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors Best of the Super Juniors Cup Semi Finals: Bracket A: Elemental II vs [B]SUKI[/B] Bracket B/Junior Title: [B]Americana[/B] vs Acid Bracket C: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru BOSJ Cup Finals/Junior Title: ([B]SUKI[/B]) ________________________________________________ World Title: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa Openweight Title: [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Sean McFly Tag Contenders/Losing Team Must Split for a Year: [B]The Rebellion[/B] vs ‘HorrIno’ World Tag Team Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs The Pacific Express __________________________________________________ __ Pre-Show: Rhino Umaga & Golden Scorpion vs P[B].I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/B]

Archived