Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

Thursday (Kinki) Best of 5 Series (Match 1): [B]Miyamae[/B] vs Shimedzu All-Star Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Hell Monkey[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II Tag Titles: Size of the Fight vs [B]SUKI & Masuno[/B] Non Title: [B]Elemental Americana[/B] vs Mokuami Maita [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs Kenko Takemitsu Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Kinnojo Horri[/B] Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thursday (Kinki) Best of 5 Series (Match 1): [B]Miyamae[/B] vs Shimedzu [I]Bigger heel to take the first in the series[/I] All-Star Tag: Hooded Kudo & Hell Monkey vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II[/B] [I]Title challenger to build momentum[/I] Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs SUKI & Masuno [I]Champs to retain, but in a way that keeps SUKI & Masuno strong and likely to have a rematch soon[/I] Non Title: [B]Elemental Americana [/B]vs Mokuami Maita [I]Americana stays strong[/I] [B]Tom Gilmore [/B]vs Kenko Takemitsu Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Kinnojo Horri [/B] Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] [I]Going for the expected choices in all 3[/I]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Samurai Tour (Night 33)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 12th June 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Yokkaichi Dome, Kinki (Attendance: 5'000)[/CENTER] [B]Dark Match:[/B] [B]Dynamite Narahashi vs Heiachiro Sakai vs Koshiro Ino vs Super Joshuya[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Koshiro Ino defeated Heihachiro Sakai, Super Joshuya and Dynamite Narahashi in 7:11 when Koshiro Ino defeated Heihachiro Sakai by pinfall with a Kobra's Bite. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Unfortunately it looks like changes might have to be made to the Sword of Destiny card, regarding the Tag Title match, as even though Ino can wrestle, it's noticeable that the POWAAAH and Paint man cannot wrestle to his usual standard. I think the doctors are going to advise him against coming back to the ring for the rest of the tour and for him to get treatment/rehab during the off season.[/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]__________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Kaneie Komine appears on the Jumbotron, to say that tonights main event will be the first in a 5 match series between former Tag Partners Shimedzu and Miyamae. The winner of the series will get a World Title shot at Quest of Heart in September.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] I occasionally have to give Komine something to do, so he can quit complaining about not being used, even though he serves about as much purpose as being on a Burning Hammer show, as a hardcore handicap match between the Nation of the Filth and Texas Pete.[/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]_____________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1 : Non (Junior) Title: [/B] [B]Elemental Americana vs Mokuami Maita[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Better than expected match, considering it was non title and everyone but their mother expected Elemental Americana to come away with a relatively easy victory. What gave Maita a chance of possibly causing the upset was the ringside prescence of Maita's fellow P.I.N.K member Tadakuni Toshusai, who was looking to intefere on behalf of Maita whenever possible. Americana started out hotter and it looked like he would put the match away pretty quicky, getting a close two count with an Elemental Suplex. However when he decided to head up top, Maita distracted referee Koetsu Shinozaki long enough for Tadakuni Toshusai to interfere and shove Americana off the top turnbuckle. Maita then took the Junior Champions legs out from underneath with a chop block, and started to work over the leg, before slapping on the Ankle-Lock. Americana managed to make it to the ropes and then went to nail Maita with an Enziguri, but the P.I.N.K man ducked under and dumped the Junior Champion with a Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex. The Elemental III in waiting was able to kick out, but Maita stayed in control and again looked to lock in the ankle-lock, but this time Americana was able to counter with a spinning heel kick, then drive Maita into the mat with a Falcon Arrow. Americana again headed up top but this time saw Toshusai was about to interfere, so instead of going for the Inferno Splash he busted out a Moonsault to the outside taking down Toshusai. Elemental Americana went back in the ring but was caught with a low blow from Maita, who then rolled the Junior Champion up with a small package, but much to the P.I.N,K members disbelief Americana kicked out. The Junior Champion then nailed Maita in the head with a Roundhouse kick, double underhooked the arms and drove Maita down onto the mat with the Elemental Driver. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Elemental Americana defeated Mokuami Maita in 9:28 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [LEFT][B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Kinnojo Horri vs Chuichi Sanda[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A bland glorified squash match, which wasn't helped by Sanda looking completely disinterested, I suppose I can't really blame him, as the Raging Bulls have been reduced to being pretty much jobbers throughout this entire tour. Not that anyone in the crowd or the viewers at home cared much but Horri put this match to bed in about four and a half minutes with the Burning Lariat. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Chuichi Sanda in 4:39 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Tom Gilmore vs Kenko Takemitsu[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Kenko-Alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Solid if pretty forgettable match, with the former two time Openweight Champion dominating throughout but Takemitsu getting in enough flurries of offence to at-least make the match competitive and not just an over-extended squash for the Gaijin star. The finish came when Gilmore nailed Takemitsu with a super-kick, that sent the Pacific Express member into the ropes, the momentum then sent Takemitsu back into Gilmore who drove him into the canvas with the Anger Management (Sit Out Spinning Power Bomb) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Kenko Takemitsu in 10:57 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno, ahead of their World Tag Team Title match with Size of the Fight. The ever[/I] [I]confident SUKI does all the talking.[/I] [I]The main thing that SUKI said, is that winning the tag belts will be only the first step on his rise to confirming his place in wrestling, as one of the greatest talents to ever set foot inside of a ring. Meanwhile Masuno is alternating between looking like he's about to kick some ass and rolling his eyes in the background, so it's clear that the relationship between these two is 'business only'.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]A video is then shown to hype up the Tag Title match between Size of the Fight and SUKI & Masuno. It shows clips of some of SOTF's previous title defences and SUKI & Masuno winning the 4-way scramble on Monday's show.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: World Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs [/B] [B]SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Konda and SUKI start things off and much to SUKI's frustration , he gets the better of a few technical exchanges. Konda then tags in Kokan, who maintains Size of the Fights control of the match, but SUKI manages to whip Kokan into the ring-ropes, who is then clubbed from int the back from Masuno, turning the match into the heel teams favour. SUKI and Masuno, then dished out the punishment on Kokan, working quick-tags and taking short-cuts, which frustrated Konda to the point, that he was trying to get into the ring but all it was doing was distracting referee Omura Umeki from keeping his eyes on the match. At one point Masuno wrapped Kokan's arm around the ring-post, whilst SUKI fired in a flurry of stiff-kicks. Another interesting double team move from the challengers saw Masuno lift SUKI up , then drive him knee first into Kokan, after the challengers went over to the SOTF corner to taunt Konda. Somehow though after over five minutes of non stop punishment, Kokan managed to stick in there, and when Masuno tried for the Avalanche Bomb, Kokan forced Masuno to stumble back into the corner with elbow shots to the head, before snapping off a Tornado DDT. Both then laid on the canvas trying to get the tag into their partners and it was Masuno who was first to tag in, as SUKI quickly cut off the ring, but Kokan rolled through the c0cky up and comer's legs, getting the tag into Konda, who took SUKI down with a Flying Fore-arm, before knocking Masuno off the apron with a running drop-kick. But that let SUKI back up, who then dumped Konda with a Release Dragon Suplex. However Konda landed on his feet nailing SUKI in the head with a roaring elbow, then taking SUKI over with a Northern Lights Suplex. One.......... Two............... SUKI kicked out, Konda then lifed SUKI up looking to put the match away but SUKI managed to slip out and bailed to the outside. Kokan then re-entered the ring and the Size of the Fight pair went for the stereo suicide dives, but SUKI cut off Konda with a roundhouse kick and Masuno caught Kokan, in mid-air before power-bombing the masked member of Size of the Fight against the guard-rail. SUKI then rolled Konda into the ring, and went for a quick cover.......... One............ Two............. Konda kicked out , SUKI then lifted Konda up to vertical base and fired in some more kicks, before whipping the Size of the Fight Man into the ropes and taking him down with Tilt-A Whirl Head-Scissors. SUKI then tried to lock on the SUKI Special but Konda managed to block the attempt and countered into a Sunset Flip........ One...... Two......... Masuno broke up the pin attempt with an elbow drop, before softening up Konda with a Lariat, and placing the Size of the Fight Man onto his shoulders into the Electric Chair position as SUKI headed up top. SUKI then came off the top-rope with a drop-kick but Konda managed to duck under at the last split second as SUKI sailed over the top. Konda then stunned Masuno with a mid-air version of the BIG FIGHT STUNNER !!, and as SUKI landed on his feet Kokan was back in the ring to dump the c0cky youngster with a Double Chicken Wing Suplex. Konda then made the cover................ One................. Two.................... Three !!! Size of the Fight are still the World Tag Team Champions. Despite often going into the matches as the 'under-dogs's due to their overall size , Size of the Fight continue to defy the odds and keep finding ways to win. They also keep putting on great matches and this was no exception, it wasn't epic but the quality was very high and SUKI & Masuno literally looked like they could be too much to handle for the Tag Champions at certain points in the match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Size of the Fight defeated SUKI & Masuno in 13:34 when Kansuke Konda defeated Yasunobu Masuno by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Size of the Fight retain the Burning World Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]Size of the Fight then celebrate another succesful defence of the World Tag Team Championship. [/COLOR] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Eagle Kawasawa vs Sensational Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Pretty straight forward victory for the former three time Junior Champion, the only way Eagle Kawasawa was going to have a chance of winning, is if Dragon became over-confident, and at one point the Silver Dragon Feet member did just that allowing Kawasawa back into the match. The finish came when Dragon took Kawasawa down with a Leg-Whip after Kawasawa went for the Vision Quest, before heading up top and scoring the pinfall after a 450 Splash. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated Eagle Kawasawa in 7:50 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with Shimedzu, who is hoping to go one up in his Best of Five series with former tag partner Miyamae.[/I] [I]Shimedzu said..........[/I] [I]' So we finally get to see who the better man is between me and you Natsu, a five match series to see who can truly claim they were the better member of The Rebellion and a shot at the World Title, a World Title I should have won back at Fire Dream. I had Kudo beat in that match, but you had to interfere Natsu, didn't you. [/I] [I]You had to intefere because you couldn't stand seeing me accomplish more than you. You see that match and winning the Super 10 Cup back in December made me realise, that I was being held back in Silver Dragon Feet, as Kudo's lackey....serving Kudo's ego and you too Natsu could have broken free, heck I even beat you to set you 'free' from SDF, but for some reason you went beggin' back to good old Haruki.[/I] [I]And you know why that is Natsu, that's because you know you're not better than me, you know you're not on the same level, so you go running back to where you can be part of a group, letting someone else guide you along. Well I'm not a follower anymore, I'm here to make my own history, when are you going to follow your own lead Natsu ?, when are you going to break free ? Because when you see me challenging for the World Title at Quest of Heart in September, you'll realise that I did you a favour '[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: All Star Tag: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo & Hell Monkey vs [/B][B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental II[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Things started out pretty low-key with Kudo quick to tag out whenever Nakasawa came into the ring , this eventually led to Hell Monkey being isolated in the faces corner, but whilst they were occupied with working over Hell Monkey. Hooded Kudo sneaked round and cracked Nakasawa in the back with the chair, this then proved enough of a distraction for Hell Monkey to kick Elemental II down low and get the tag into the World Champion. Elemental II now found himself isolated in the Silver Dragon Feet corner as Nakasawa who had now recovered, protested about SDF's less than up-standing tactics. The SDF pair has several near-falls as Kudo held Elemental II in place for several aerial assaults, from the hard hitting, flame haired Super Junior, one particular vicious looking double team manoeuvre saw Kudo bridge Elemental II across from a turnbuckle and Hell Monkey force his weight down across Elemental II's back with a double foot stomp. However when Hell Monkey went for the Hell Fire-Kick (as Kudo hled the Junior legend in place), Elemental II managed to duck under, and the Silver Dragon Feet pair ending up colliding. This gave Elemental II just enough time to get the tag into Hiroaki Nakasawa, who then cleaned house on both Hell Monkey and Hooded Kudo. Nakasawa then went close to finishing things off when he dumped Hell Monkey with a Release German Suplex, only for Hooded Kudo to break up the pin. Nakasawa and Kudo then brawled, which spilled to the outside, then Hell Monkey got back up and put his body on the line as he crashed into everyone with a slingshot plancha. But just as everyone else was getting back to their feet on the floor Elemental II re-entered the ring and came soaring over the top rope with his trademark handspring somersault plancha. As the dust began to clear....it was Elemental II back in the ring with Hooded Kudo. Kudo gained the advantage with a flurry of knife-edge chops, before placing the Junior legend up onto the top turnbuckle, Kudo then attempted to go for a Kudo Kutter from the middle rope but Elemental II managed to block the attempt and was then able to reposition himself to take Kudo down with a hurracanrana. Elemental II then rolled through and applied the Elemental Clutch but Hell Monkey was able to save Kudo from tapping out by nailing Elemental II with a double knee drop from the top-rope. Hell Monkey then lifted Elemental II up and delivered Running Power-Bomb for a two count, he then decided to head up top but he was cut off by Hiroaki Nakasawa who brought the Monkey crashing back into the ring with a Belly to Back Superplex. They both then stumbled up to their feet but Nakasawa gained control with a stiff fore-arm shot, and was then able to pull out the H-Bomb, which proved to be enough for the victory as Elemental II was able to fend off Hooded Kudo from making the save. When talent of this level gets together in the ring, I think they are incapable of having even just an average match, yet alone a bad one. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa and Elemental II defeated Hooded Kudo and Hell Monkey in 16:27 when Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Hell Monkey by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Nakasawa is celebrating, when Hooded Kudo rolls back into the ring, they stare each other down as the announce team reminds everyone for the umpteenth time that they will be meeting for the World Title in a Cage Match at Sword of Destiny. Soon the tension is too much and they start to swing at each other, until ringside personnel come between them to keep them apart.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with Miyamae, ahead of Miyamae's match with Shimedzu in the opener of their best of 5 series[/I] [I]' Shimedzu, you claim I'm jealous, you claim I need support to be able to prove my worth. First things first why would I be jealous of someone I carried in the greatest tag team in Burning Hammer history, why would I be jealous of someone who failed to win the World Title, when he had the opportunity handed to him on a plate. At Fire Dream, it wasn't my fault you failed to beat Kudo, it was all down to you....you were the one who failed, and if it was me against Kudo I would have got the job done.[/I] [I]Do I still have respect for Kudo though, sure I do.....unlike your ungrateful self 'Ken', but that does not mean that I am under his command 24-7, that does not mean I cannot fulfill my own ambitions....and those ambitions are to claim the World Title and to prove once and for all I am better than you !'[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]A video then plays hyping up the first match in the Best of 5 Series between Miyamae and Shimedzu. The video shows the gradual dissolution of The Rebellion over the current tour and how their growing rivalry with one another has led to this series of matches, to decide once and for all who is the better partner.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Match One in Best of 5 Series for World Title Shot: [/B] [B]Miyamae vs Shimedzu[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenShimedzu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They stare each other down at the start and throw out some kicks at one another but neither of them connect, eventually Shimedzu takes Miyamae down with a double leg take-down and looks to take control by tying up Miyamaes leg. Miyamae slips out of it though and grabs hold of Shimedzu's neck, stretching his former tag partner, but Shimedzu slips out of that and they keep trying to gain the advantage with various holds, but neither of them get a hold locked on long enough to fully take control of the match. Eventually it leads to them rolling out of the ring, but they are still in a total deadlock as they are caught up in a collar and elbow tie-up. Neither one is going to budge and referee Omura Umeki has to come between them and separate them apart. As soon as he does they both go right at it, landing a flurry of stiff kicks on one another, but still neither man goes down. Shimedzu gets the advantage with a Roundhouse and he then goes to whip Miyamae into the ring-steps, but his former tag partner is able to put the brakes on and instead it is Shimedzu being sent into the ring-steps. Miyamae then charges at the ring-steps, driving a running knee towards Shimedzu, trapping Shimedzu's leg between his own and the ring-steps. Miyamae then rolls Shimedzu into the ring and goes for the cover........... One............. Two................ Miyamae continues to work over the leg, and the commentators make a good observation that Miyamae must have studdied the game-plan Sean McFly took to immobilise Shimedzu, during Shimedzu unsuccesful challenge for the Openweight Title last week. Miyamae ties Shimedzu's legs in the ring-ropes and comes down across it with a Diving leg-drop, that draws a warning from Omura Umeki, but it is clear that Shimedzu has been hobbled. And when Shimedzu limps free of the ropes Miyamae is able to dump him with an Exploder Suplex........... One.......... Two........... To Miyamae's disbelief Shimedzu kicks out, he then goes to grab Shimedzu's injured leg, but the 2007 Super 10 Cup winner is able to push Miyamae off with the stronger leg, Shimedzu then hobbles back up to his feet and as Miyamae comes back towards him, he catches Miyamae with a Roundhouse before slumping back onto the canvas. They both then get up at around 9, but Shimedzu is up that split second quicker, and he nails Miyamae with a Shining Wizard before slumping over Miyamae and making the cover......... One......... Two.......... Miyamae kicks out, but Shimedzu has regained the initiative and he maintains control of the match by dumping Miyamae across his knee with a gut-buster then turning his former tag partner over into a Tilt- A Whirl Backbreaker. Shimedzu then decides to head up top but it's clear that Shimedzu is still hobbled, and that gave Miyamae too much time to get to his feet and crotch Shimedzu on the top turnbuckle. Miyamae then delivered a series of stiff kicks to the back of Shimedzu, that led to the Super 10 Cup Winner, slumping into the tree of woe position. Miyamae then went to the opposite corner and as if in an attempt to add insult to injury he went for Shimedzu's trademark hesitation drop-kick, but if anyone knows how to avoid that move it would be Shimedzu who pulled himself up out of harms way at the last split second, before diving off the top turnbuckle and driving Miyamae head-first into the mat with a Tornado DDT.... One........ Two......... Miyamae kicked out. Shimedzu then whipped Miyamae into the corner and delivered a flurry of Roundhouse kicks, that sent Miyamae slumping into a seated position. Shimedzu then decided he wanted to try and add insult to injury be delivering the face-wash, but Miyamae caught Shimedzu's leg , taking Shimedzu down with a Leg-whip, then following up with a leg-drop across Shimedzu's injured leg. Miyamae who is not particularly known for a having a leg submission in his arsenal them applied a Figure Four Leg-Lock to put further pressure on Shimedzu's leg but Shimedzu began to turn it over, but Shimedzu only kept the advantage for a short while, as Miyamae was able to roll back and re-apply the pressure....... Referee Omura Umeki checked on Shimedzu....... Shimedzu said he did not want to give up and he dug down deep to scramble across to the ring-ropes and force Miymae to break the hold. Shimedzu then hobbled off the ropes, but was immediately caught in the postion for a MIYAMAE SPOILER !!! One..... Two.......... Thr............ Shimedzu kicked out !!! Miyamae couldn't believe it as Shimedzu kicked out of his finisher, perhaps his attack was so focused on the legs of Shimedzu, that Shimedzu wasn't specifically weakend enough for the Miyamae Spoiler to be quite so effective. Miyamae then turned his attention back to Shimedzu, but all of a sudden Shimedzu had doubled him over with a knee to the groin, before driving Miyamae face first into the mat with the SKULL DROP !! Shimedzu then hooked the leg and made the pin......... One.......... Two............ Three !!!! Shimedzu goes up One to Nil in the Best of 5 Series. This was a great opener in the series. Whilst the usual athletic effort was there from these two, the real key to the match was the story they told in the ring with Miyamae having done ' his homework' by targetting the main weapons of Shimedzu's offence his legs, but in the end being too focused that Shimedzu was not weakened enough for his usual finisher. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shimedzu defeated Miyamae in 19:45 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with Shimedzu, celebrating his hard fought victory over Miyamae[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]__________________________________________________[/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Overall Rating: A[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] I'm guessing rhe lackustre Horri-Sanda match probably denied us from hitting another A*. Oh well can't have A*'s all the time. At one point I was wondering when I was going to get an A* show. Anyway the main event was great, and here's to hoping the rest of the former 'Rebellion' partners series is as good as the opening contest. ___________________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew an 17.31 rating on TV5Monde (-0.10) Down a bit from last week, but nothing worth worrying about.

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B][U]Purogods.com[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][U]'HorrIno' out of Tag Title Match at Sword of Destiny[/U][/B] The team of Kinnojo Horri and Koshiro Ino, collectively known as 'HorrIno' have been withdrawn from the World Tag Team Title match against Size of the Fight, this due to Koshiro Ino suffering a neck injury, that has not been healing quick enough for him to be at his best. Burning Hammer Officials understood the situation, and have deferred 'Horrino's' Tag Title shot to the next PPV event Quest of Heart in September. HorrIno's withdrawal from the Tag Title match however leaves a vacancy to be filled by another team, it will be interesting to see who the BHOTWG choose to challenge Size of the Fight for the Tag straps. With his partner unable to compete, Burning Hammer mainstay Kinnojo Horri is also currently left without a match at the Sword of Destiny PPV, and will be hopeful that Burning Hammer Officials find him an opponent, otherwise he will miss his first BHOTWG PPV since April 2006. [LEFT][B][U]Bulldozer in for the long Haul[/U] [/B] Former U.S College Football Player Bulldozer Brandon Smith, has signed an 18 Month written contract , securing his immediate future with BHOTWG. BBS had been working on Pay Per Appearance deals, since being signed up by BHOTWG. The more long term commitment from both parties, seems to suggest that the American born prospect, will probably be in line for a more focused push. [/LEFT]

[U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B]Purogods.com[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U] BHOTWG head towards the climax of the Samurai Spirit Tour with the final two shows, before Sword of Destiny on Saturday June 21st to take place at the Kanagawa Stadium in Kanto. First of all they will visit the Yamanashi Athletic Stadium in Chubu on Monday 16th June, then in the final regular show of the tour they will go to the Hiroshima Sports Park in Chugoku on Thursday 19th June. Monday's show in Chubu will be headlined by Match Two of the Best of the Five Series between former long term Tag Partners turned rivals Shimedzu and Miyamae. Shimedzu took the early lead in the series and will be looking to extend his advantage, ahead of a possible deciding match at Sword of Destiny, but Miyamae will be determined to bring the series back to all square. In the semi main event World Champion Hooded Kudo will team up with fellow Silver Dragon Feet member Sensational Dragon to take on their respective rivals Hiroaki Nakasawa and Junior Champion Elemental Americana. In further Tag Team action the P.I.N.K pairing of Mokuami Maita & Tadakuni Toshusai will take on Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga (who now appear to be a full time pairing). A win for either team would help their cause to possibly challenge for the World Tag Team Titles at Sword of Destiny, with HorrIno deferring their title shot until the next tour. The stars of the Junior Division will also be in action, in what promises to be a wild thrill ride of a match in a Six-Way Elimination contested under Scramble rules (meaning that count-outs are not in play). Scheduled to take part in the match are Hell Monkey, Hyosuke Kokan, Kenko Takemitsu, Marihito Masuko, SUKI and The Awesome Kiyaru. The likely reward for the winner is a guaranteed spot on the Sword of Destiny Pay per view. In a series of singles matches to round out the card Shingen Miyazaki of The Pacific Express will face off with the powerful Yasunobu Masuno. Tom Gilmore will look to keep his momentum going ahead of his Openweight Title match, when he takes on Eagle Kawasawa, and Sean McFly will be in non title action against Dynamite Narahashi. Thursdays show in Chugoku will be headed by an Eight Man War, where former Silver Dragon Feet member Shimedzu will find himself in the unusual positiion of going up against his former Silver Dragon Feet stable-mates, teaming with Hiroaki Nakasawa, Elemental Americana and Sean McFly, as they face off with the Silver Dragon Feet quarter led by World Champion Hooded Kudo and also featuring Sensational Dragon, Miyamae and Hell Monkey. Who will gain the upper hand ahead of Sword of Destiny, and will Shimedzu be able to work together with his team-mates, of whom he fought against in the name of the Silver Dragon Feet cause for over a year. The semi main event will see Size of the Fight's Kansuke Konda take on Tom Gilmore, as both Konda and Gilmore will look to maintain the habit of winning ahead of their respective World Tag Team and Openweight Title matches at Sword of Destiny. In Tag Team action Kinnojo Horri will team up with Elemental II, with whom he won the Trios Tournament with back in April (alongside Koshiro Ino) as they face off with SUKI and his hired gun Yasunobu Masuno, who came up just short of winning the World Tag Team Titles last week. SUKI has claimed 'upset' wins over both Horri and Elemental II earlier in the tour and with Masuno alongside this time, will he confident of doing so again. In a series of singles matches P.I.N.K's Mokuami Maita will face off with The Awesome Kiyaru, whilst fellow P.I.N.K member Marihito Masuko will go up against Golden Scorpion. Scorpion's Tag Partner Rhino Umaga takes on Eiji Hamacho of the Raging Bulls, while the third member of P.I.N.K Tadakuni Toshusai will be in action against Shingen Miyazaki. Rounding out the show Miyazaki's Pacific Express tag partner Kenko Takemitsu will go up against veteran Toshiki Shibabumo. It is rumorued that if Shibanumo loses he will retire from BHOTWG competition. [I]Here is a run-down of what will take place on the final 2 regular shows of the Samurai Spirit Tour............[/I] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=#808000]Samurai Spirit Tour (Night Thirty Four)[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U](Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Monday 16th June 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match Two of -[/B] [B]Best of 5 Series for World Title Shot:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Miyamae vs Shimedzu [/CENTER] [CENTER][I]* Shimedzu leads Series 1-0[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]All Star Tag:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Champion-[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & [SIZE=1]Junior Champion-[/SIZE] Elemental Americana[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Way Elimination Scramble:[/B] [B]All Star Tag:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet[/SIZE] Hell Monkey vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Size of the Fight'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Hyosuke Kokan vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Pacific Express'[/SIZE] Kenko Takemitsu vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Marihito Masuko vs SUKI vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/CENTER] [CENTER]P.I.N.K (Mokuami Maita & Tadakuni Toshusai) vs Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing The Pacific Express'[/SIZE] Shingen Miyazaki vs Yasunobu Masuno[/CENTER] [CENTER]Eagle Kawasawa vs Tom Gilmore[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (Openweight) Title:[/B] Sean McFly vs Dynamite Narahashi __________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][COLOR=#808000]Samurai Spirit Tour (Night Thirty Five)[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U](Hiroshima Sports Park , Chugoku)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Thursday 19th June 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Eight Man War:[/B] [I]Silver Dragon Feet:[/I] [SIZE=1]World Champion-[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo Sensational Dragon Miyamae & Hell Monkey vs Hiroaki Nakasawa, [SIZE=1]Junior Champion-[/SIZE] Elemental Americana, [SIZE=1]Openweight Champion-[/SIZE] Sean McFly & Shimedzu [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Size of the Fight'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Kansuke Konda vs Tom Gilmore[/CENTER] [CENTER]Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno [/CENTER] [CENTER]Golden Scorpion vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Marihito Masuko[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing The Pacific Express'[/SIZE] Shingen Miyazaki vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Tadakuni Toshusai[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Mokuami Maita vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing The Raging Bulls'[/SIZE] Eiji Hamacho vs Rhino Umaga[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing The Pacific Express'[/SIZE] Kenko Takemitsu vs Toshiki Shibanumo ____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=darkgreen]Prediction Form[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Chubu (Monday)[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Match 2 of Best of 5 Series:[/B] Miyamae vs Shimedzu[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]All-Star Tag:[/B] Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental America[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Six Way Elimination Scramble:[/B] Hell Monkey vs Hyosuke Kokan vs Kenko Takemitsu vs Marihito Masuko vs SUKI vs The Awesome Kiyaru [/COLOR] [COLOR=#006400][/COLOR] [COLOR=#006400]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai) vs Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Shingen Miyazaki vs Yasunobu Masuno[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Eagle Kawasawa vs Tom Gilmore[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Non Title:[/B] Sean McFly vs Dynamite Narahashi [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]____________________________________________[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Thursday (Chubu)[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Eight Man War:[/B] Hooded Kudo, Sensational Dragon, Miyamae and Hell Monkey vs Hiroaki Nakasawa, Elemental Americana, Sean McFly & Shimedzu[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Kansuke Konda vs Tom Gilmore[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Golden Scorpion vs Marihito Masuko[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Shingen Miyazaki vs Tadakuni Toshusai[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Mokuami Maita vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Eiji Hamacho vs Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Kenko Takemitsu vs Toshiki Shibanumo *[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][I][COLOR=darkgreen]* Possible final match in BHOTWG[/COLOR][/I][/LEFT] [/quote]

[B][U]Chubu (Monday)[/U][/B] Match 2 of Best of 5 Series: Miyamae vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] All-Star Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental America Six Way Elimination Scramble: Hell Monkey vs Hyosuke Kokan vs Kenko Takemitsu vs Marihito Masuko vs [B]SUKI[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru Shingen Miyazaki vs [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] Eagle Kawasawa vs[B] Tom Gilmore[/B] Non Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Dynamite Narahashi ____________________________________________ [B][U]Thursday (Chubu)[/U][/B] Eight Man War: Hooded Kudo, Sensational Dragon, Miyamae and Hell Monkey vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Elemental Americana, Sean McFly & Shimedzu[/B] Kansuke Konda vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II [/B]vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno Golden Scorpion vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] vs Tadakuni Toshusai [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru Eiji Hamacho vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] [B]Kenko Takemitsu[/B] vs Toshiki Shibanumo

Chubu (Monday) Match 2 of Best of 5 Series: Miyamae vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] [I]I'll go with Shimedzu so he has a chance at the clean sweep 3-0 at the PPV (he won't get it though)[/I] All-Star Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon [/B]vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental America I'm going to split the multi-man matches that the champ and challenger are involved in, although I may have it the wrong way around! Six Way Elimination Scramble: Hell Monkey vs Hyosuke Kokan vs Kenko Takemitsu vs Marihito Masuko vs SUKI vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru [/B] [I]I keep on pushing for Kiyaru to be pushed![/I] [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai) [/B]vs Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga [I]I'll go with the more established tandem for now.[/I] Shingen Miyazaki vs [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] [I]I can see Masuno and SUKI making some waves in the tag division yet[/I] Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] [I]I'd better pick Gilmore, I think![/I] Non Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Dynamite Narahashi [I]Non-title means Narahashi must win. Ok, no it doesn't.[/I] ____________________________________________ Thursday (Chubu) Eight Man War: Hooded Kudo, Sensational Dragon, Miyamae and Hell Monkey vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Elemental Americana, Sean McFly & Shimedzu[/B] [I]Other side wins towards the show earlier in the week[/I] Kansuke Konda vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] [I]Gilmore for another win[/I] Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II vs [B]SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/B] [I]Hmm...one side has the bigger stars, the other a team I think you'll want to push towards tag title contention. So I'll go with the 'team'. They've proven they can go with SOTF and wouldn't be surprised if they're not inserted in the title picture on the PPV.[/I] Golden Scorpion vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] Shingen Miyazaki vs [B]Tadakuni Toshusai[/B] Mokuami Maita vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] Eiji Hamacho vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] [B]Kenko Takemitsu [/B]vs Toshiki Shibanumo * [I]2-1 for PINK, my man Kiyaru wins again, and its bye bye Shibanumo.[/I]

Match 2 of Best of 5 Series: Miyamae vs [b]Shimedzu[/b] All-Star Tag: [b]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon[/b] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental America Six Way Elimination Scramble: Hell Monkey vs Hyosuke Kokan vs Kenko Takemitsu vs Marihito Masuko vs [b]SUKI[/b] vs The Awesome Kiyaru [b]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/b] vs Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga [b]Shingen Miyazaki[/b] vs Yasunobu Masuno Eagle Kawasawa vs [b]Tom Gilmore[/b] Non Title: [b]Sean McFly[/b] vs Dynamite Narahashi ____________________________________________ Thursday (Chubu) Eight Man War: Hooded Kudo, Sensational Dragon, Miyamae and Hell Monkey vs [b]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Elemental Americana, Sean McFly & Shimedzu[/b] Kansuke Konda vs [b]Tom Gilmore[/b] [b]Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II[/b] vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno Golden Scorpion vs [b]Marihito Masuko[/b] Shingen Miyazaki vs [b]Tadakuni Toshusai[/b] [b]Mokuami Maita[/b] vs The Awesome Kiyaru Eiji Hamacho vs [b]Rhino Umaga[/b] Kenko Takemitsu vs [b]Toshiki Shibanumo[/b]

[B]O.O.C Note:[/B] There will still be time for people to get in their predictions, as I'm unlikely to get the next couple of shows up until the weekend (Friday at the earliest for the first show). Been busy with a couple of other things the last few days, so I've not had much time to work on the shows.

[U][B]Chubu (Monday)[/B][/U] Match 2 of Best of 5 Series: [B]Miyamae[/B] vs Shimedzu All-Star Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon [/B]vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental America Six Way Elimination Scramble: Hell Monkey vs Hyosuke Kokan vs Kenko Takemitsu vs Marihito Masuko vs [B]SUKI[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] vs Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga Shingen Miyazaki vs [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] Non Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Dynamite Narahashi ____________________________________________ [U][B]Thursday (Chubu)[/B][/U] Eight Man War: Hooded Kudo, Sensational Dragon, Miyamae and Hell Monkey vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Elemental Americana, Sean McFly & Shimedzu[/B] Kansuke Konda vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II[/B] vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno Golden Scorpion vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] vs Tadakuni Toshusai [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru Eiji Hamacho vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] [B]Kenko Takemitsu[/B] vs Toshiki Shibanumo - [I]Toshiki then becomes a backstage hand.[/I]

Match 2 of Best of 5 Series: Miyamae vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] [I]- I like Marcel's reasoning, gives the PPV match that much more heat. This is still going all 5 though.[/I] All-Star Tag: [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental America [I]- I think SD or Kudo gets the pin on EA... just to up the heat and build some momentum going into the PPV.[/I] Six Way Elimination Scramble: Hell Monkey vs Hyosuke Kokan vs Kenko Takemitsu vs Marihito Masuko vs [B]SUKI[/B] vs The Awesome Kiyaru [I]- And the up-n-coming-pretty-much-there hot new heel shows the Monkey how it's done.[/I] P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai) vs [B]Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga[/B] [I]- The African Wildlife Park picks up the win. (This time I'm trying NOT to come up with a tag team name. :D[/I] [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno [I]- SUKI's muscle falls without guidance or motivation or payment.[/I] Eagle Kawasawa vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] [I]- Eagle in an OMG~! Russo-eque swerve. Erm. or not.[/I] Non Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Dynamite Narahashi [I]- Even if McFly has an in-ring heart attack Narahashi will still do the job.[/I] ____________________________________________ Thursday (Chubu) Eight Man War: Hooded Kudo, Sensational Dragon, Miyamae and Hell Monkey vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Elemental Americana, Sean McFly & Shimedzu[/B] [I]- SDF have no back up, Nakasawa and EA pick up some momentum going into the PPV and Shimedzu appears unbeatable. McFly (still dead from his Dynamite match still outworks Narahashi.[/i] [B]Kansuke Konda[/B] vs Tom Gilmore [I]- There's gotta be SOME sort of upset, and this would only be a minor one.[/I] Kinnojo Horri & Elemental II vs [bSUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/b [I]- Ok, fine, I'm going for back to back minor upsets. E II isn't focused on SUKI, Horri misses his Ino (which sounds dirty, but isn't.) And SUKI/Masuno have something to prove.[/I] Golden Scorpion vs [B]Marihito Masuko[/B] [I]- I loves me some Kabuki theatre.[/I] Shingen Miyazaki vs [B]Tadakuni Toshusai[/B] [I]- Yes, totally love Kabuki theatre![/I] Mokuami Maita vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [I]- But the third curtain call was excessive.[/I] Eiji Hamacho vs Rhino Umaga [I]- Draw. No idea why, just because I'm guessing Umaga 'doesn't click' with Hamacho until Hamacho shoots on him and stretches the big wildebeest.[/I] [B]Kenko Takemitsu[/B] vs Toshiki Shibanumo * * Possible final match in BHOTWG [I]- I'm not even sure who's final match it might be, but I'm guessing Shibby so Shibby shakes his way out by staring at the lights.[/I]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Samurai Spirit Tour (Night 34)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 16th June 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu (Attendance: 5'000)[/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Kansuke Konda vs Super Joshuya[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kansuke Konda defeated Super Joshuya in 5:54 by pinfall with a Konda Driver. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]A video is shown hyping the main event the second match, in the Best of Five series between former tag partners Shimedzu and Miyamae. It shows brief highlights of their first match, in which Shimedzu won to take the early lead in the series.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Six Way Junior Division Elimination Scramble:[/B] [B]Hell Monkey vs Hyosuke Kokan vs Kenko Takemitsu vs Marihito Masuko vs SUKI vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Kenko-Alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]vs vs[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As was expected with the amount of talent involved and with the no-tags necessary stipulation, this soon broke down into total chaos, which resulted in an insane dive-fest mid-way through the match. First of all Hyosuke Kokan took everyone down with a suicide dive, then Marihito Masuko decided to up top, and flew onto the crowd of bodies with a swan-dive senton, Kenko Takemitsu then went up to one turnbuckle, whilst Hell Monkey went up to the other. Takemitsu came off first with a flying fore-arm, then Hell Monkey busted out a Shooting Star Press, but was then out-done by The Awesome Kiyaru who pulled out a springboard version of the same move. Finally it looked like SUKI was going to get in on the act, teasing a dive to the outside but he decided to put the brakes on and flip off the fans instead. SUKI's c0ckyness though almost got the better of him as Kenko Takemitsu rolled him up with an O'Connor roll but SUKI kicked out then caught Takemitsu in the SUKI Special forcing The Pacific Express Man to tap out and become the first elimination of the match at 9:40 From there the eliminations came pretty quickly, next to go at 10:36 was SUKI himself who was celebrating his elimination with a bit too much arrogance for his own good as Hyosuke Kokan came up behind and dumped him with a Double Chicken Wing Suplex, before applying the Electric Shocker Clutch. There was a little bit more time between the second and third elimination, as things settled down slightly between the final four competitors. Eventually Hell Monkey saw an opportunity to go up top, and he went for the Tumbling Monkey on a fallen Hyosuke Kokan, but Kokan got the knees up and Hell Monkey stumbled right into a Masuko Cradle Shock from Marihito Masuko to be eliminated at 13:29. Down to the final three and Kiyaru and Kokan decided that they should work together to try and eliminate the P.I.N.K leader, but a miscommunication led to Masuko taking advantage and he was able to roll-up Hyosuke Kokan with a perfect Small Package, that led to the Size of the Fight Man being eliminated at 16:34 Kiyaru then fired in some kicks on Masuko, but the P.I.N.K man caught the leg on a roundhouse attempt and took Kiyaru down with a Leg-Whip. Masuko then went for another small package, but Kiyaru kicked out of it and lifted Masuko up into an Inverted Falcon Arrow, before dumping Masuko down onto the canvas. Kiyaru then headed up top and pulled out the Magic Cloud (Imploding 450 Splash) to pick up the victory. All in all the match delivered what it was supposed to and it got the crowd pumped for the rest of the show. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Hyosuke Kokan, Kenko Takemitsu, Marihito Masuko, SUKI and Hell Monkey in 17:55; the order of elimination was Kenko Takemitsu first, then SUKI, then Hell Monkey, then Hyosuke Kokan, and finally Marihito Masuko. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Non (Openweight) Title:[/B] [B]Sean McFly vs Dynamite Narahashi[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DynamiteNarahashi.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] If you're not going to click with someone, then you might as well not click with someone who is perceived as being a jobber. According to Elemental, who was the Road Agent on this match McFly and resident job-boy Narahashi don't click, I think he just mistook awkward chemistry for Narahashi being completely out-classed and barely getting in a lick of offence. McFly mercifully put this away pretty quickly in just over two minutes with a Roaring Elbow, which is telling as Narahashi wasn't even deemed worthy enough of being on the receiving end of one of McFly's 'finishers'. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sean McFly defeated Dynamite Narahashi in 2:11 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Shingen Miyazaki vs Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] There was a definate clash of styles here as the more technically minded Miyazaki, went up against the big powerful brawler in Masuno, but they gelled together pretty well to put on a pretty good match. Masuno used his size advantage to dominate the early exchanges, almost getting the victory with with an Ed Henson Press on one occasion, but Miyazaki hung in there and Masuno started to 'punch himself out' as Miyazaki got in little flurries of offence, particularly targetting the legs of Masuno with flurries of kicks. Eventually the strategy paid off for Miyazaki, as Masuno slumped down to his knees and The Pacific Express man took advantage by nailing Masuno with a Shining Wizard. Miyazaki then grabbed hold of Masuno's right leg and applied the ankle-lock. Masuno then started to power his way to the ropes but Miyazaki pulled Masuno back and turned the submission into a Leglock Cloverleaf. Masuno could no longer take the pain and was forced to tap out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shingen Miyazaki defeated Yasunobu Masuno in 9:52 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with the Silver Dragon Feet trio of Hooded Kudo, Sensational Dragon and Miyamae.[/I] [I]* Hooded Kudo and Sensational Dragon basically said that Nakasawa and Elemental Americana would be getting a 'preview' of what would be coming to them at Sword of Destiny, which in the minds of the SDF pair is out-classing their rivals to the point of ridicule[/I] [I]* Miyamae then got on the mic and said that Shimedzu, got lucky in the first match and that he 'had' that first match in the bag. This time he wont be making any mistakes, he'll make sure of it by giving Shimedzu a beating he'll never forget. [/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: P.I.N.K (Mokuami Maita & Tadakuni Toshusai) vs [/B] [B]DANGER AHEAD (Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga)[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The commentary team tell us during the entrances that Scorpion & Umaga now have a name for their team 'DANGER AHEAD' which further points to the pairing becoming a full-time gig. This was a formula tag team stuff, with Golden Scorpion performing the roll of 'face in peril' for much of the match, but it was performed well and the P.I.N.K faction seem to have the knack of making their heel beat-down segments for not becoming too stale and overstaying their welcome. The finish came when Golden Scorpion slipped off the shoulders of Tadakuni Toshusai, before sending the big-man of P.I.N.K tumbling out of the ring with a drop-kick.......Mokuami Maita then came in but was then turned inside out from two different directions as he was nailed with the Scorpion Stinger/Rhino Charge combo. Rhino Umaga then made the cover as the newly titled duo picked up what could turn out to be an important victory. [B][COLOR=red]DANGER AHEAD defeated P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai) in 9:15 when Rhino Umaga defeated Mokuami Maita by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Eagle Kawasawa vs Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a fairly short but well wrestled match. Despite being the obvious underdog Kawasawa put up a pretty good fight and it was as if though being in the ring with someone the calibre of Tom Gilmore, saw him raise his game as he went hold for hold with Gilmore on the mat, which seemed to frustrate the former two time Openweight Champion. The finish came when Kawasawa almost got his Spread Eagle (Bridging grounded double chicken wing) submission locked on, but Gilmore managed to power out of it, by backing Kawasawa into a turnbuckle, from there Gilmore sent Kawasawa face first into the mat with a Reverse STO and a few moments later he busted out the Picture Perfect Moonsault to seal the win. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Eagle Kawasawa in 7:42 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko caught up with Hiroaki Nakasawa and Junior Champion Elemental Americana, ahead of their match with Hooded Kudo and Sensational Dragon[/I] [I]- Elemental Americana said it won't be about the title at Sword of Destiny, when he faces Sensational Dragon, it will be about regaining the pride and honor of the Elemental legacy, he says he may be tempted to finish the job on Dragon right now if given the chance[/I] [I]- Hiroaki Nakasawa then took over and said he feels the same way about Hooded Kudo, that his tag partner for tonight does about Sensational Dragon. He said at Sword of Destiny it will be coming to an end, and the end is in sight for Silver Dragon Feet ![/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: All Star Tag: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon vs[/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Elemental Americana[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The usual exceptionally high quality action ensued when these four get together in the ring. The faces started out hot, giving the Silver Dragon Feet pair no time to get their bearings before even the bell had rung, as Elemental Americana went crashing into Kudo & Dragon with the Elemental trademark the handspring plancha. Eventually though The Silver Dragon Feet pair turned things in their favour, when Dragon sneaked in a low blow on his rival Elemental Americana, leading to the Junior Champion being isolated in the SDF corner. On several occasions Americana almost got the tag into Nakasawa, only to be pulled back by either Kudo or Dragon and receive further punishment. Eventually though the Junior Champion was able to block an attempt at the Dragon Slice and dump Sensational Dragon with an Elemental Suplex, he then nailed Hooded Kudo with an Enziguri before finally getting the tag into Nakasawa. Nakasawa then cleaned house on both Kudo and Dragon, he then sent Kudo face first into the canvas with a Hammerlock DDT and applied an STF, before switching it up into a cross-face, it looked like the World Champion was going to tap out, but Sensational Dragon made the save at the last split second with a Diving Elbow Drop. However before Sensational Dragon could follow up Elemental Americana enterered the ring and laid into his nemesis with the Tri-Fecta Kick Series, he then set up for the Elemental Driver but Dragon managed to slip out of it, and caught Elemental Americana with a kick to the mid-section before pulling off the Dragon Slice. Nakasawa then tried to make the save, but Kudo pulled his World Title rival to the outside, and that proved vital towards Dragon's pin on Americana becoming decisive. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo and Sensational Dragon defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa and Elemental Americana in 17:44 when Sensational Dragon defeated Elemental Americana by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Hooded Kudo and Sensational Dragon then trash talk Hiroaki Nakasawa and Elemental Americana post match, as the Silver Dragon Feet pair aim to ramp up the psychogical warfare with their rivals before Sword of Destiny[/I]. [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Shimedzu is about to be interviewed by Tetsuzan Kaneko, ahead of the next match in the Best of 3 Series with Miyamae, when he is jumped from behind by his rival [/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Match Two Best of 5 Series for World Title Shot: [/B] [B]Miyamae vs Shimedzu[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenShimedzu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Miyamae is in total control as they head towards the ring, sending his former tag partner into the ring-steps, they enter the ring but Miyamae's attack on Shimedzu at the beginning of the match is so relentless, that Shimedzu decides to go out and try to regroup but Miyamae would not give him any time to breath, as Miyamae jumped off the apron , sending both himself and Shimedzu over the guard-rail with a Flying Cross-Body. With all the matches, needing a winner, there are no count-outs in the series, and they continue to duke it out amongt the crowd. Miyamae is still in control and he tries to set up for an Exploder Suplex on one of the chairs, but Shimedzu manages to block the attempt and he sends Miyamae up and over with a back-body drop. Miyamae goes crashing down onto the steel chairs, as Shimedzu finally buys some time to get his bearings in the match. Shimedzu brings then whips Miyamae into the guard-rail, before running back out into the crowd and sending Miyamae back into the ringside area with a running Yazuza Kick. The 2007 Super 10 Cup Winner then sent Miyamae back into the ring and went for the cover........... One......... Two.......... Miyamae kicked out. Shimedzu then went for the Skull-Drop but it turned out Miyamae still had plenty of life left in him, as he blocked the attempt and then flung Shimedzu into one of the turnbuckles with an Exploder Suplex. Shimedzu then found himself slumped in one of the corners, leading to his former tag partner following in with the face-wash. Miyamae then dragged Shimedzu out of the corner, and headed up top. Miyamae then came down with the Flying Headbutt but Shimedzu moved out of the way at the last split, and as both staggered back to their feet, they both went for roundhouse kicks at the same time, knocking each other back down to the canvas. They both staggered back to their feet again, but this time Miyamae managed to duck under a springboard roundhouse from Shimedzu before, taking the 2007 Super 10 Cup winner down with a head-scissors takedown before floating into an arm-bar. Shimedzu however managed to work his way out of the arm-bar, before rolling Miyamae up with a flash pin. Miyamae kicked out but Shimedzu got control of Miyamaes arm and slapped on an Arm Bar of his own, now it was Miyamae who was having his limb pulled away from it's socket. Miyamae managed to scramble across and force the rope-break, but Shimedzu remained in control with a flurry of kicks, that sent Miyamae slumping into the corrner. Shimedzu then turned Miyamae over into the tree of woe and headed back towards the other corner for his trademark hesistation drop-kick, but Miyamae managed to pull himself up at the last split second before diving off the turnbuckle and taking Shimedzu down with a swinging DDT........... One......... Two............ Shimedzu kicked out and then took back control with a series of knee strikes to Miyamae's head before driving Miyamae down onto the canvas with a Falcon Arrow............ One......... Two.......... Thr.......... Miyamae kicked out. Shimedzu then dragged Miyamae nearer the turnbuckle and decided to head up top, he set up for a Moonsault, but out of the view of referee Omura Umeki, Silver Dragon Feet member Hell Monkey had sneaked to ringside, cracking a chair over the head of his former stable mate, causing Shimedzu to fall back into the ring, Miyamae then got up taking Shimedzu down with a Leg-whip before rolling Shimedzu up into a small package.............. One............ Two............... Shimezu kicked out, buy Miyamae maintained control and he managed to pull out the MIYAMAE SPOILER !!! One............... Two................. Three !!! Miyamae has levelled the series !! But many will say that Hell Monkey's intervention was the crucial turning point of the match, especially the recipient of Hell Monkey's chair shot Shimedzu....who will feel that he was robbed off victory via the sort of shenanighans he used to engage in as a member of Silver Dragon Feet. Whilst the first match had a more focused angle to work on with Miyamae going after the legs of Shimedzu, however that game--plan failed to get the job done, so it works that Miyamae would revert back to his natural game plan. This one started out as wild brawl following Miyamae's pre-match attack on Shimedzu, but once they got things into the ring, it settled into the technically sound effort both members of the former four time tag champion pairing are capable of pulling out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Miyamae defeated Shimedzu in 17:38 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=olive]Best of 5 Series Tied at 1-1[/COLOR][/B] [I]Shimedzu is still down, and Miyamae signals for Hell Monkey to come-back into the ring. Hell Monkey slides in a steel chair to Miyamae who then lifts Shimedzu back up to vertical base before planting his former tag partner onto the chair with an STO. Hell Monkey then heads up to the top turnbuckle before crashing down on an already beaten down Shimedzu with the Tumbling Monkey.[/I] [I]Hooded Kudo and Sensational Dragon, then rejoin Miyamae and Hell Monkey in the ring, and they all put the boots to Shimedzu, before tossingt their former stable mate out of the ring., The Silver Dragon Feet quartet stand tall, as if to put out the message that they are still the dominant force in BHOTWG.[/I] [B]Ratings: C+ for Miyamae and Monkey's post match beat-down on Shimedzu, B- for SDF celebrating a succesful nights work.[/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Overall: A[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] All in all another solid show, with both the main and semi main event delivering to the usual high quality, as is now expected. The opening six man scramble, was also alot of fun and got the crowd pumped for the rest of the show. _________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring drew an 18.60 rating on Nippon T.V (- 0.14) Had a feeling it would probably go down.

[CENTER][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive][B]Samurai Spirit Tour (Night 35)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 19th June 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Hiroshima Sports Park, Chugoku (Attendance: 2'000)[/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: [/B] [B]4 Corner Survival- Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Chuichi Sanda vs Dynamite Narahashi vs Heiachiro Sakai [/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Chuichi Sanda defeated Heihachiro Sakai, Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Dynamite Narahashi in 7:56 when Chuichi Sanda defeated Dynamite Narahashi by pinfall with an Explosion Kick. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Got to give the the Raging Bulls members, odd wins here and there, to stop them from looking like total jobbers.[/FONT] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B] [I]Hiroaki Nakasawa and Shimedzu confront each other backstage. Shimedzu reminds Hiroaki Nakasawa that they've had their differences in the past, but tonight, they'll have to work together, if they are to have any chance of defeating Silver Dragon Feet in the main event. [/I] [I]Nakasawa agrees to bury any hatchet he has had with Shimedzu for this show, but reminds the former SDF member, that by no means are they are friends. [/I] [I]They part their ways, but there is still obvious tensio between the two[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Golden Scorpion vs Marihito Masuko[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This pairing produces great chemistry, you could even say golden chemistry as this match up once again proved. Things started out with some quick paced chain wrestling between the pair, until Golden Scorpion grabbed the invitiative catching Masuko springing off the ropes and driving the P.I.N.K leader into the mat with a sunset flip power-bomb that brought a two count. Scorpion then remained in control for the next few minutes, which included pulling out an impressive corner to corner missile drop-kick. Scorpion then went to finish things off with the Golden Shot, but Masuko got the knees-up and then almost stole victory with a small package. Scorpion then looked to regain control and tried for a brainbuster, but Masuko slipped out of it and took Scorpion down with a leg-whip , Masuko then monkeyflipped Scorpion into the turnbuckle and followed in with a running drop-kick. This time Scorpion found himself tied up in the tree of woe, and Masuko took advantage by going at top and driving his knees into Scorpion with a double knee drop. Masuko then drove Scorpion into the mat with a Leghook DDT but Scorpion kicked out. Masuko then looked to finish things of with the Cradle-Shock but the DANGER AHEAD member slipped out, and suprised Masuko with a Sunset flip, before nailing the P.I.N,K man with a basement drop-kick. Scorpion then drilled Masuko with a brainbuster for a two count and set up for the Scorpion Stinger but the P.I.N.K man ducked the attempt and took Scorpion down with spinning head-scissors on the rebound. Masuko then slipped under the ropes to the apron and then sprang back into the ring, driving a dazed Golden Scorpoon back into the mat with the Into the White. This time Scorpion was unable to muster up the energy to kick out as the P.I.N.K leader picked up the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Marihito Masuko defeated Golden Scorpion in 12:25 by pinfall with an Into The White. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Kenko Takemitsu vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ToshikiShibanumo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Shibanumo knew this could be his last match in BHOTWG and he came out fired up, laying into Junior member of The Pacific Express with a flurry of strikes, leading to the down on his luck veteran nailing Takemitsu with his rarely seen these days finisher The Hammerplex (a bridging leg-hook belly to back suplex).....but Takemitsu survived by getting his foot on the ropes. Shibanumo continued to remain in control, but whatever he dished out, Takemitsu was able to absorb....eventually this began to frustrate Shibanumo and when he again went for The Hammerplex, Takemitsu saw it coming and was able to counter with a reverse STO. Takemitsu then put Shibanumo into the cobra clutch wearing down the veteran, before lifting Shibanumo back up and dumping him right on his head with the Canada-2-Japan (Cobra Clutch Suplex). Referee Koetsu Shinozaki then counted to three and Toshiki Shibanumo's tenure as a BHOTWG roster member was now over. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kenko Takemitsu defeated Toshiki Shibanumo in 7:38 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] And there ends the shortest angle ever. Shibanumo's contract would be running out on the same day as Sword of Destiny. Even though he was useful to have around as a resident jobber, I couldn't really justify keeping him just for that reason. Match was a little better than expected as Shibanumo and Takemitsu actually had solid chemistry as opponents.[/FONT] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Shingen Miyazaki vs Tadakuni Toshusai[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki-Alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match was all Miyazaki, as he worked on chopping down the big man of P.I.N.K with kicks to the legs, as he looked to take Toshusai off a vertical base and set up for a leg-based submission, such as the ankle-lock. But Toshusai was not going down and he occasionally caught Miyazaki with strikes of his own such as the Mongolian Chop. Miyazaki then began to grow frustrated that he yet to 'chop' the P.I.N.K man down, and he wound up for a running knee strike, but Miyazaki forgot that Toshusai's fellow P.I.N.K member Mokuami Maita was at ringside, and Maita tripped Miyazaki up. Miyazaki then stumbled towards Toshusai , and was nailed with another Mongolian Chop, before being lifted up onto Toshusai's shoulders and dumped with the Shock Treatment, to pick up the victory in a short but solid match up. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tadakuni Toshusai defeated Shingen Miyazaki in 6:50 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Elemental II & Kinnojo Horri vs [/B][B]SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a highly competitive tag match with the momentum swinging back and forth throughout. Both of the lighter members of each team, found themselves isolated in the opposing teams corner for some considerable stretches and both pairings pulled out some impressive double team moves to try and put the opposing team away. SUKI & Masuno once again pulled out the assisted running knee, that now appears to be a trademark move of their team whilst Elemental II pulled out a moonsault off the shoulders from Kinnojo Horri onto SUKI. The finish saw Kinnojo Horri get SUKI up for the Destiny Bomb (after taking SUKI down with a Running Cloteshline), whilst at the same time Elemental II flew over the ring-ropes with the handspring plancha to take down Yasunobu Masuno. However SUKI began to fight off with elbows, that forced Horri to stumble and back up SUKI into he corner, SUKI then flew off the middle turnbuckle, taking Horri down with a missile drop-kick to the mid-section. Horri then got back up to his knees, but SUKI drove him back down into the mat with an implant DDT, before applying the SUKI Special. Elemental II then seeing that Horri was suddenly in trouble tried to make the save, but Masuno pulled him back and Horri had no choice but to tap out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: SUKI & Masuno defeated Elemental II and Kinnojo Horri in 12:53 when SUKI defeated Kinnojo Horri by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]SUKI & Masuno remain in the ring, as the defeated Kinnojo Horri and Elemental II head back up the entrance ramp. SUKI then grabs a microphone......[/I] [I]' Hey Horri, Elemental II me and the big-boy here beat you AGAIN, and you know I said I was aiming to win a title by the end of this year. Well I'm aiming BIG......you know those World Title shots you are still to cash in, from winning the Trio's Tournament.....how about you prove you're worthy of them and put them on the line against me and Masuno .....or are you too scared, because you know in all likelyhood that you''ll lose again.[/I] [I]It wouldn't surprise me if you're too scared, I mean come on if it was me....I would have cashed in that title shot by now, because I Know I would be good enough, seem's to me you two LOSERS know that you are not good enough. So why don't you do the right thing and just hand those damn title shots to me and Masuno right now, because we might just do something with them '[/I] [I]Elemental II and Kinnojo Horri then think SUKI & Masuno's challenge over, before running back into the ring.....SUKI and Masuno appear to have the upper hand, but then Elemental II takes Masuno down with a Tornado DDT and Kinnojo Horri almost nails SUKI with the Burning Lariat, before SUKI manages to slip out and high-tails it back up the ramp.[/I] [I]Horri then drills Masuno with the Burning Lariat, instead, then picks up the microphone SUKI had dropped when Horri and Elemental II headed back towards the ring ...... ' I never back down from a challenge, and neither does Elemental II......so challenge excepted.....see you again at Sword of Destiny !! '[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: The Awesome Kiyaru vs Mokuami Maita[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] These two rarely meet in singles competiton, and for good reason, they don't click at all. Maita's ground based technical style just fails to gel with the flashy lucha influenced flips and dives of Kiyaru. The finish saw The Awesome Kiyaru head up top for the Magic Cloud after planting Maita with a Falcon Arrow.....but Tadakuni Toshusai who was at ringside grabbed the foot of Kiyaru, but Kiyaru's recent associate Rhino Umaga, came running out and speared Toshusai, before the P.I.N.K man could interfere any more. Maita however had got back to his feet, but Kiyaru had re-adjusted his balance and he dove off the top turnbuckle to take Maita down with the Kiyaru Effect, to pick up the victory and to prevent P.I.N.K from going 3-0 on the show. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Mokuami Maita in 7:34 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] I forgot these two have stinky chemistry.[/FONT] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Eiji Hamacho vs Rhino Umaga[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Umaga stayed in the ring for his scheduled match with Eiji Hamacho in what proved to be a short but pretty brutal brawl. Hamacho seemed fired up and almost pulled out the 'upset' victory with a roaring elbow/spear combination, but the big Samoan kicked out with authortity and when Umaga snapped off a Scoop Powerslam, there was no back for the Raging Bulls member as just half a minute later.....he was cut in half with the Rhino Charge. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Rhino Umaga defeated Eiji Hamacho in 4:48 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [LEFT][B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Kansuke Konda vs Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Even though neither man can be called current rivals with one another, both of them wanted to gain some momentum ahead of their respective title matches at Sword of Destiny. They started out with some low key hold exchanges, but then Gilmore began to get flustered when the Size of the Fight Man was matching the former two time Openweight Champion hold for hold. Gilmore began to rain in some fore-arm strikes on the tag champion before whipping Konda across the ring, but Konda came back with a roaring elbow that rocked Gilmore, before driving Gilmore into the mat with a running bull-dog. Konda stayed in control taking Gilmore over with an impressive Northern Lights Suplex before heading up top. Gilmore got back to his feet, but Konda dived off the top nailing Gilmore with a missile drop-kick. Konda then set up for the Big Fight Stunner but Gilmore managed to shove Konda off before nailing the Tag Champion with a Super-Kick on the rebound turning the match a full 180. Gilmore then flipped Konda over into the Sharpshooter, but Konda managed to kick Gilmore off, sending the former Openweight Champion through the ropes. Konda then went for his trademark Tope Con Hilo but Gilmore was back up to cut it off with a well timed knee strike. Back in the ring Gilmore then planted Konda with a side-walk slam , before heading over to the corner and pulling out the Picture Perfect Moonsault, but Konda rolled out the way, then sprang off the turnbuckle to plant Gilmore into the mat with a Tornado DDT, for a close two count. Konda then decided to head up top again, but Gilmore was back up cutting Konda off with a plan strike, before bringing Konda crashing back in with an Iconoclasm. Gilmore then went up to the second rope, before landing a diving elbow drop onto the Size of the Fight Man. Gilmore then tried to whip Konda across the ring for the Anger Management , but Konda but the block on, before going for the Big Fight Stunner, but Gilmore was able to block that, before getting enough of an advantage to scoop Konda up onto his shoulders for a Death Valley Driver. Konda kicked out, but was still planted to the mat and Gilmore once again went for the Picture Perfect Moonsault, this time he landed on his target but Konda got his knees up, and then rolled Gilmore up with an inside cradle. After Gilmore kicked out at two, Konda then lifted Gilmore back up and again looked to finish things off with the Big Fight Stunner, but once again the former Openweight Champ had it scouted, shoving Konda off and then nailing the Size of the Fight Man with another well placed Super-Kick. Konda then rebounded back off the ropes into athe Anger Management, which this time proved to be the decisive move in what turned out to be a highly competitive match up, between two of Burning Hammer's current leading lights. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Kansuke Konda in 15:48 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [LEFT][B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [/LEFT] [CENTER][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [I]A video plays hyping up the main event the Eight Man War between Silver Dragon Feet of Hooded Kudo, Hell Monkey, Miyamae and Sensational Dragon, going up againt the Hiroaki Nakasawa led team that also includes former SDF member Shimedzu, Junior Champion Elemental Americana and Openweight Champion Sean McFly.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: 8 Man War: [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Elemental Americana, Sean McFly & Shimedzu vs[/B] [B]Hooded Kudo, Hell Monkey, Miyamae & Sensational Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenShimedzu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As should have been expected this one had a wild beginning as soon as the Silver Dragon Feet quartet had even entered the ring, with Nakasawa's team meeting Kudo's gang on the entrance ramp. It soon broke down into separate wild brawls in and around the ring, with Elemental Americana going after Sensational Dragon, Shimedzu taking on Miyamae, Hiroaki Nakasawa duking it out with Hooded Kudo and Sean McFly scrapping with Hell Monkey. However the wild brawling soon played into to the SDF quartets advantage, as the managed to sneak in some weapon shots amongst the chaos, and soon enough the face teams momentum had run out and when things finally settled down Elemental Americana found himself isolated in the Silver Dragon Feet quartet. Elemental Americana found himself on the end of several minutes of punishment, including receiving some form of the 'face-wash' from every member of the SDF quartet. They then held the Junior Champion in place for Hell Monkey to drill down on to his chest with a double stomp. Sensational Dragon was then tagged in, and Elemental Americana's rival went for a 450 Splash, but the Junior Champion got the knees up. Miyamae then came into the ring and went to cut the ring off from Elemental Americana making the tag, but the Junior Champion dove through the legs of Miyamae, and got the tag into the Openweight Champion Sean McFly. McFly took Miyamae down with a Reverse STO backbreaker, before tagging in Shimedzu who landed a guillotine leg-drop on his former tag partner. Miyamae kicked out but Shimedzu began to rain down a series of stiff blows on Miyamae, before lifting Miyamae up and going for the Skull-Drop but Miyamae had it scouted and flung Shimedzu back towards the SDF corner with a Wheelbarrow Suplex. Miyamae then got the tag into Hooded Kudo, and now Shimedzu found himself surrounded by his former stable mates, who then all took turns to put the boots to him. Miyamae and Hell Monkey then held Shimedzu in place for Hooded Kudo to cut Shimedzu down with a flurry of Knife Edge Chops. Kudo then went for an arrogant cover, but Shimedzu easily kicked out. The SDF quartet then hung Shimedzu up into the tree of woe and tagged in Miyamae, who then went over to the opposite corner, got in some shots on Shimedzu's fellow team members, then mocked his former Champion Tag partner, by seeming setting up for one of Shimedzu's trademark moves the hesistation drop kick but Miyamae just jogged back towards his corner and then flicked an insulting back heel kick into Shimedzu's face. Miyamae then set up for the Miyamae Spoiler, but Shimedzu managed to block the attempt before fling Miyamae into th ropes and nailing his former partner with a Catapult Backbreaker. Shimedzu may of been down, but he was by no means out, and it appeared that Silver Dragon Feet were too occupied in trying to 'humiliate' their former stable-mate. Hell Monkey then dove off the top turnbuckle, but Shimedzu nailed him with a jumping roundhouse. Sensationa Dragon then sprang in looking for the Sensation Shock, but Shimedzu caught him in mid-air, then dumped the former Junior Champion with a Slinghshot Suplex. Hooded Kudo then tried to intervene, but Shimedzu caught him with a kick to the mid-section, before driving the World Champion into the mat with the SKULL DROP !! Shimedzu however was too worn down to follow up with a cover and he need to get a tag in. Eventually Shimedzu made it over to the corner and got the tag into Hiroaki Nakasawa. Nakasawa then prevented Kudo from getting the tag in, dumping the World Champion with a German Suplex, before floating over into an SDF. Kudo started to make it to the ropes, so Nakasawa rained down with some elbows strikes, before pulling Kudo back into the middle of the ring, and switching the submission to a cross-face. Just as it looked like Kudo might tap out.....Hell Monkey saw enough and dove off the top turnbuckle to break it up with a Diving Headbutt. That intervention from Hell Monkey brought in the rest of Nakasawa's team, then Miyamae and Sensational Dragon came back in and once again it descended into chaos, with the fighting once again spilling to the outside. Soon Sensational Dragon and Elemental Americana found themselves as the only pair left in the ring, Dragon managed to gain the advantage and went for the Dragon Slice, but the Junior Champion managed to put the block on mid-move, and flung Dragon across the ring with an Elemental Suplex. Dragon got back up but the Junior Champion caught him with a springboard back elbow. Americana then headed up top, but he was cut off by Miyamae, however Miyamae found himself clubbed from behind by Shimedzu, who brought them both crashing back in with the TOTAL ANARCHY !! (Moonsault Side-Slam) One........... Two............ Hooded Kudo made the save, Kudo then pulled Shimedzu off Miyamae and took him down with the Kudo Kutter, but Elemental Americana was back to his feet on the top turbuckle, and he nailed Kudo with a missile drop-kick. The Junior Champion then sprung off the ring-ropes into a Quebrada, but the World Champion got the knees up, before getting Americana trapped into the Kudo-Lock. But Hiroaki Nakasawa had now re-entered the ring and he broke up the submission with some simple stomps to Kudo's head. Kudo got back up and they had engaged in an intense flurry of strikes...... Nakasawa then tried for the Nakasawa Neckbreaker but Kudo put the brakes on, Kudo then tried for the Kudo-Kutter but Nakasawa was able to counter that. Nakasawa regained the advantage and this time was able to take Kudo down with the NAKASAWA NECKBREAKER !!! One........ Two.............. Hell Monkey broke it up with a double foot stomp. The flame haired Junior Divison wrestler then went to town on Nakasawa with a vicious flurry of kicks, that left the World Title hopeful in a daze. Hell Monkey then drove Nakasawa into one of the turbuckles with a standing drop-kick, before setting up for the Hell Fire Kick, but Sean McFly, cut off the attempt mid-move with a well timed roaring elbow. Hell Monket then staggered into the path of McFly who then drilled him with the DELOREAN DRIVER !! One....... Two........... All the Silver Dragon Feet members tried desperately to make the save but Elemental Americana Sensational Dragon down with a cross-body, Shimedzu pulled Miyamae off the apron, and Hiroaki Nakasawa ran out of the corner to take Hooded Kudo down with a clothesline. It was all down to Hell Monkey to kick out........... But the Delorean Driver is a move pretty much no-one can kick out from. Three !! Silver Dragon Feet had been toppled this time round as Nakasawa and co. regained some momentum goin into Sword of Destiny. They told some good mini stories throughout the match, but in the end the decisive moment was between the two members of each team, that have the least amount of issues with one another in McFly and Hell Monkey. That was a probably a good thing, as everyone that is involved in a title match at of Sword of Destiny, win or lose managed to keep a little bit of momentum heading into the final pay per view of the tour. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa, Elemental Americana, Sean McFly and Shimedzu defeated Hooded Kudo, Hell Monkey, Miyamae and Sensational Dragon in 21:47 when Sean McFly defeated Hell Monkey by pinfall .[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show finishes with a different sight from the end of the Monday show, as this time it is the 'face' team of Hiroaki Nakasawa, Elemental Americana, Sean McFly and Shimedzu standing proudly together in the middle of the ring and not Silver Dragon Feet[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=olive]Overall: A*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [I]That was a good action packed show, to head in to Sword of Destiny with and another match was set up for Sword of Destiny with SUKI & Masuno challenging Horri & Elemental II to match for their yet to be cashed in World Title Shots.[/I] [I]Size of the Fight however still don't know who their opponents will be for Sword of Destiny, though expect an announcement to be made soon and The Awesome Kiyaru is also guaranteed a spot on the show after winning Mondays 6-Way scramble.[/I] _________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew an 17.27 rating on TV5Monde (-0.04) Both T.V shows down this week, which is a bit irritating

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][B][U]Purogods.com[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=black][B][U]Sword of Destiny News[/U][/B][/COLOR] [B][/B] Four more matches have been confirmed to take place at the show....Size of the Fight will put the World Tag Team Titles on the line, against the duo of Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga, recently named 'DANGER AHEAD'. The speed & power pairing have been rewarded for solid run out of late in the tag division and will be eager to prove they are more than just a replacement pairing for the original challengers of 'HORRINO'. SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno, who came up just short of winning the tag belts 2 weeks ago, and then beat Elemental II and Kinnojo Horri on the last show, appeared to be the obvious replacements, but have opted instead to once again take on the pairing they just beat, laying out a challenge for the World Title Shots Elemental II and Horri won in the Trio's Tournament. There will be further Junior Division action as The Awesome Kiyaru takes on Silver Dragon Feet's Hell Monkey and P.I.N.K's Marihito Masuko. The winner of the match will get the first Junior Title shot of the next tour. Finally The Pacific Express will take on the P.I.N.K duo of Mokuami Maita and Tadakuni Toshusai in the free to air pre-show match.

[LEFT][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/LEFT] [CENTER][U][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]BHOTWG- Sword of Destiny Preview[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Steel Cage Match for the Burning World Championship: [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo vs Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B][/CENTER] Hooded Kudo and Hiroaki Nakasawa meet for the third pay per view in a row over the Burning World Championship. At Test of Prophecies and Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors found a way to beat Nakasawa, but on both occasions it could be argued that his victories were somewhat tainted, at Test of Prophecies a distraction from Kudo's fellow Silver Dragon Feet members proved costly for Nakasawa, then at Inferno fellow SDF member Hell Monkey interfered. On both occasions Nakasawa could say that he had the match won, had it not been for the prescence of Kudo's stable. So to settle this issue once and for all and to make sure that their can be no complaints of foul play, the Burning Hammer Officials took the step of putting them inside a Steel-Cage, where the match can only be won by pinfall or submission. Will the steel-cage help Nakasawa finally isolate Hooded Kudo one on one, and lead to him finally regaining the title, or will Kudo who has more expereince in Cage Matches due to his time in North America with NOTPBW find a way to use the stipulation to his advantage. [CENTER][B]Burning Junior Championship/Possession of Elemental III Mask:[/B] [B]Elemental Americana vs Sensational Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]At Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors Americana (who now proudly uses the Elemental title ahead of his ring name) came through all challengers to not only win the Best of the Super Juniors Cup but also come through two title defences, firstly against NOTBPW's Acid, then against Sensational Dragona and SUKI in the 3-way Finals.[/LEFT] [LEFT]In the post match ceremony, the original Elemental came to the ring to further put over Americana's achievement, and was about to hand the Junior Champion, a great honour....the honour of becoming Elemental III but then a jealous Sensational Dragon attacked Elemental and stole the mask.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Elemental Americana has vowed to get the mask back and to restore the honour of the Elemental legacy and in doing so has put the Junior Championship on the line against his rival.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Will Elemental Americana, win back the mask and fully become he next part of the Elemental legacy or will Sensational Dragon win back the Junior Championship to further frustrate the Elemental III in waiting.[/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Match Three Best of 5 Series for the Number One Contendership[/B] [B]to the Burning World Championship:[/B] [B]Miyamae vs Shimedzu[/B] [I](Series Tied 1-1)[/I][/CENTER] [LEFT]At Inferno/Best of the Super Juniors The Rebellion of Miyamae and Shimedzu lost to 'HorrIno' in a match where the losing team must split for a year. In their failure to get the job done Silver Dragon Feet leader Hooded Kudo put them in a 4 corner surivval match, where at-least one if not both would find themselves kicked out of SDF. Shimedzu won the match, pinning his long terms tag partner in the process.[/LEFT] [LEFT]But Shimedzu rejected his spot in Silver Dragon Feet turning on Hooded Kudo. Miyamae then made the save and at the next show his actiions saw him invited back into the dominant stable. After that Miyamae started to target Shimedzu, and though it is though that part of these actions were to do with his allegiance to Silver Dragon Feet, alot of it is thought to be down to the fact that Miyamae wants to prove that he is the stronger member of The Rebellion and not Shimedzu who saw singles glory last year by winning the inaugral Super 10 Cup.[/LEFT] [LEFT]To settle the issues between the former four time tag champion's, Burning Hammer Officials took the step to put them in a Best of 5 Series with the winner getting the World Title Shot at the Quest of Heart Pay per view in September. [/LEFT] [LEFT]The series currently stands a 1-1. Shimedzu won the first match but Miyamae came back to win the second match. Who will win the pivotal third match and head into the next tour with the lead ?[/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Burning Openweight Championship:[/B] [B]Sean McFly vs Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]After several draws between what many consider to be the two most talented Gaijin workers to step inside of a Burning Hammer ring. The issue was finally settled in a must be the Winner match, where Sean McFly ended Tom Gilmore's second reign as the Openweight Champion and to keep his own 'unbeaten' streak alive.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Despite that match seemingly settling the issue between the two Burning Hammer Officials, have been so impressed by the quality of the matches between McFly and Gilmore, that they have given Gilmore one more opportunity to regain the title he 'put on the map', since his return to BHOTWG. Should either man lose, they will be out of the Openweight Title picture for the forseeable future. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Will McFly keep his impressive 'unbeaten' streak alive or will Gilmore finally get that elusive win over the former NOTBPW mainstay and start his third run as the Openweight Champion. [/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Burning World Tag Team Championship:[/B] [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs [/B] [B]DANGER AHEAD (Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga)[/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT]Size of the Fight were originally scheduled to face 'HorrIno' but a nagging injury to Koshiro Ino, has seen HorrIno defer their title shot to the next pay per view. [/LEFT] [LEFT]With no obvious challengers it was thought that their most recent challengers for the belts SUKI & Yasubobu Masuno would get another shot, after they scored an impressive victory over Kinnojo Horri and Elemental II...but they had other ideas and with a recent victory over P.I.N.K and generally impressing as a duo since forming the newly named DANGER AHEAD of Golden Scorpion and Rhino Umaga have been rewarded with a title shot.[/LEFT] [LEFT]DANGER AHEAD will be eager to prove that they are more than just make-shift replacements, and they have the perfect combination of power and speed to take the titles away from the popular Tag Team Champions.[/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Special Tag Team Challenge Match for [/B] [B]Possession of World Title Shots:[/B] [B]SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno vs Elemental II & Kinnojo Horri[/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT]After defeating Elemental II and Kinnojo Horri on the last regular show of the Samurai Spirit Tour, SUKI and Masuno decided to pass over the possibility of a match for the World Tag Team Titles. Instead SUKI had his sights aimed higher, putting out a challenge to Elemental II and Horri for possession of the World Title Shots they won, as members of the winning team at the Trios Tournament.[/LEFT] [LEFT]With their pride obviously hurting Kinnojo Horri said that himself and Elemental II never back down from a challenger and accepted the c0cky young up and comers proposition. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Will the experienced duo of Elemental II and Horri put SUKI and Masuno in their place or will SUKI and his hired-gun once again get the better of two of BHOTWG's most popular performers and gain their World Title Shots in the process ?[/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Three Way for Junior Title Shot: [/B] [B]Hell Monkey vs Marihito Masuko vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/B][/CENTER] [LEFT]Silver Dragon Feet's Hell Monkey, P.I.N.K leader Marihito Masuko and DANGER AHEAD associate The Awesome Kiyaru meet in an all Junior Division three way with the winner earning the first shot at the Burning Junior Championship for the next tour.[/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Courier New][B]Extra News:[/B][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Courier New]The free to air Pre-show match has been confirmed as a tag team contest between The Pacific Express of Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu and the P.I.N.K pairing of Mokuami Maita & Tadakuni Toshusai[/FONT][/LEFT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]_____________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [quote] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]World Title- Cage Match:[/B] Hooded Kudo vs Hiroaki Nakasawa[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Junior Title/Possession of Elemental II Mask:[/B] Elemental Americana vs Sensational Dragon[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Match 3 in Best of 5 Series:[/B] Miyamae vs Shimedzu[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Sean McFly vs Tom Gilmore[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Tag Titles:[/B] Size of the Fight vs DANGER AHEAD[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=darkgreen]Special Challenge Match for Possesion of World Title Shots:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=darkgreen]Elemental II & Kinnojo Horri vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Junior Contenders 3-Way:[/B] Hell Monkey vs Marihito Masuko vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Pre-Show Match:[/B] The Pacific Express vs P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/COLOR] [/quote]

World Title- Cage Match: Hooded Kudo vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] [I]Kudo's luck finally runs out, leaving him to stew on losing the title for the months until the next tour.[/I] Junior Title/Possession of Elemental II Mask: [B]Elemental Americana[/B] vs Sensational Dragon [I]Can't see Americana losing the title, but there will probably still be some shenanigans with the mask to keep this feud going into the next tour[/I] Match 3 in Best of 5 Series: Miyamae vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] [I]He's just better[/I] Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Tom Gilmore [I]Too many title changes will devalue the prestige of this belt - McFly for a nice 10 defence long title run.[/I] Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs DANGER AHEAD [I]Danger Ahead just don't have the credentials to win the belts yet[/I] Special Challenge Match for Possesion of World Title Shots: Elemental II & Kinnojo Horri vs [B]SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/B] [I]Now this match is the one that I really don't have a clue who will win. Horri and El II have had these title shots for ages without cashing them in, which seems a bit of a waste, while giving a title shot to Masuno seems like a total waste too. But I'll have to go with Masuno because of his partner - maybe SUKI will turn on Masuno after they lose another tag title shot to SOTF, and take his title shot as well :D [/I] Junior Contenders 3-Way: Hell Monkey vs Marihito Masuko vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [I]Kiyaru seems to be on a bit of a roll recently, so his momentum can continue here[/I] Pre-Show Match: The Pacific Express vs [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] [I]I'm a little confused about Pac Ex - they seemed to be getting a push for a while, but suddenly appear to be jobbing all the time, while the PINK boys now are winning regularly, after they were jobbers for the 1st half of this tour. So I'll stay with them for the win here.[/I]

World Title- Cage Match: Hooded Kudo vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] [I]It's been a good chase, and if Nakasawa is ever going to win , this would be the time.[/I] Junior Title/Possession of Elemental II Mask: [B]Elemental Americana[/B] vs Sensational Dragon [I]I think Americana will retain the belt, but Dragon will steal the mask again, with some help and make the chase continue.[/I] Match 3 in Best of 5 Series: Miyamae vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] [I]I see Shimedzu winning it overall , but it will go to five[/I] Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly [/B]vs Tom Gilmore If McFly isn't just touring, he should retain. Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs DANGER AHEAD [I]The more established team takes the win[/I] Special Challenge Match for Possesion of World Title Shots: Elemental II & Kinnojo Horri vs [B]SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/B] [I]SUKI and Masuno win to face Size of the fight.[/I] Junior Contenders 3-Way: [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs Marihito Masuko vs The Awesome Kiyaru [I]Because everyone wants to see Hell Monkey vs Elemental Americana[/I] Pre-Show Match: [B]The Pacific Express[/B] vs P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai) [I]From what I have seen, Maita hasn't really made P.I.N.K stronger, so the Pacific Express will roll on.[/I]

World Title- Cage Match: [B]Hooded Kudo [/B]vs Hiroaki Nakasawa [I]I'm going with Kudo, although I'm a little torn. I think you've done Kudo/Nakasawa quite a lot, and a Nakasawa win would probably mean more matches between the two. On the other hand, I'm not sure who the next challenger would be, with Shimedzu still dealing with Miyamae. Unless the guys with the guaranteed title shots step up next. That's what I'll go for.[/I] Junior Title/Possession of Elemental II Mask: Elemental Americana vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] [I]I'm going to take Dragon here, simply because I have this strange feeling (don't know where from!) that he's not losing the mask yet![/I] Match 3 in Best of 5 Series: [B]Miyamae[/B] vs Shimedzu [I]I'll go with Miyamae. I think Shimedzu will win the series, but this means it'll go the 5 matches and Shimedzu needs to come back to win it.[/I] Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly [/B]vs Tom Gilmore [I]I agree with Rob. McFly for a long reign and perhaps that 10 defence stip will come into play with him.[/I] Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs DANGER AHEAD [I]I remember when I used to watch wrestling and Marty Jannetty and 123 Kid (I think it was) won the tag titles in a surprise when they were kind of thrown together into a title match. This reminds me of that. Except I think SOTF will win.[/I] Special Challenge Match for Possesion of World Title Shots: [B]Elemental II & Kinnojo Horri [/B]vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno [I]I'll go with Elemental and Horri here. Reason 1 is because I don't think you'd have Masuno with a World title shot. Second reason is because both Horri and Elemental II are bona fide challengers, and you'll need those in upcoming PPVs given my prediction of the title match here.[/I] Junior Contenders 3-Way: Hell Monkey vs Marihito Masuko vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [I]I've been pushing for Kiyaru for a while, and he's someone that would add an extra layer to the current Junior title scene, despite his chemistry-caused disappointing match last time out.[/I] Pre-Show Match: The Pacific Express vs [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] [I]Both of these teams are just kind of 'there' at the moment. Picking up tag wins every so often and usually jobbing out in singles. I'll go with PINK as I think Pacific Express are still learning. And obviously because Miyazaki will be in a bad mood with Takemitsu for returning to his blue PVC top in his last match![/I]

World Title- Cage Match: Hooded Kudo vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] Junior Title/Possession of Elemental II Mask: Elemental Americana vs [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] Match 3 in Best of 5 Series: Miyamae vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Tom Gilmore Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs DANGER AHEAD Special Challenge Match for Possesion of World Title Shots: Elemental II & Kinnojo Horri vs [B]SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/B] Junior Contenders 3-Way: Hell Monkey vs [B]Marihito Masuko [/B]vs The Awesome Kiyaru Pre-Show Match: The Pacific Express vs [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B]

World Title- Cage Match: [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa [I]- Since adopting my... never pick against Kudo when the belt is on the line, things have gone very well for my predictions average. Kudo can still go and while Nakasawa is good, I don't see him being the man to finally dethrone the long running reign of the SDF leader.[/I] Junior Title/Possession of Elemental II Mask: [B]Elemental Americana[/B] vs Sensational Dragon [I]- I'd prefer SD to win, but this story has been well told and I feel it's time for SD's comeuppance and EA to capture his legacy.[/I] Match 3 in Best of 5 Series: [b]Miyamae[/b] vs Shimedzu [I]- I suspect Shimedzu wins this series but that Miyamae picks up a big win here to go up 2-1 in the series and really ramp up the heat on Shimedzu. Who while not exactly a face, is less heelish than Miyamae.[/I] Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Tom Gilmore [I]- McFly may not hit 10 defences, but he'll come close. And Gilmore and McFly don't really need to the title to continue with their excellent rivalry. So McFly retains. Because doesn't everyone love it when Kudo grows paranoid?[/I] Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs DANGER AHEAD [I]- Unless tigerkinney is leaning towards a Konda solo push, I think SotF have a few more feel good wins before someone else topples them.[/I] Special Challenge Match for Possesion of World Title Shots: [B]Elemental II & Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno [I]E II and Horri get their win back, since while SUKI could challenge for the World Title at this point but Masuno lacks the gravitas - although teaming with SUKI is helping some character rehabilitiation.[/I] Junior Contenders 3-Way: Hell Monkey vs Marihito Masuko vs [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] [I]- Randomy match and I pick he of the most awesome masks.[/I] Pre-Show Match: The Pacific Express vs [B]P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)[/B] [I]- I loves me the Kabuki.[/I]

[quote=Marcel Fromage;383658] [I] And obviously because Miyazaki will be in a bad mood with Takemitsu for returning to his blue PVC top in his last match![/I][/quote] I think Takemitsu left his Pacific Express gear at the hotel by mistake, so he had to put on the blue PVC number, which so happened to be in his kit-bag. ;)

World Title- Cage Match: [b]Hooded Kudo[/b] vs Hiroaki Nakasawa [i]Just can't see Kudo dropping the belt[/i] Junior Title/Possession of Elemental II Mask: Elemental Americana vs [b]Sensational Dragon[/b] [i]My man love of Elemental might cloud my mind in most cases, but I see Dragon pulling off a minor upset[/i] Match 3 in Best of 5 Series: [b]Miyamae[/b] vs Shimedzu [i]Flipped a coin[/i] Openweight Title:[b]Sean McFly[/b] vs Tom Gilmore [i]Someone needs to get to 10 defenses...[/i] Tag Titles: [b]Size of the Fight[/b] vs DANGER AHEAD [i]DANGER AHEAD just got thier name. They need at least another month to "gel" before getting the straps, if they get them at all[/i] Special Challenge Match for Possesion of World Title Shots: Elemental II & Kinnojo Horri vs [b]SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/b] [i]Even though I have Kudo retaining, I think a minor upset is in order[/i] Junior Contenders 3-Way: [b]Hell Monkey[/b] vs Marihito Masuko vs The Awesome Kiyaru [i]I'm a Hell Monkey mark, sue me.[/i] Pre-Show Match: [b]The Pacific Express[/b] vs P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai) [i]Mait & Toshusai don't win much as a team[/i]

World Title- Cage Match: Hooded Kudo vs [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa [/B] Junior Title/Possession of Elemental II Mask: [B]Elemental Americana[/B] vs Sensational Dragon Match 3 in Best of 5 Series: [B]Miyamae[/B] vs Shimedzu Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Tom Gilmore Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs DANGER AHEAD Special Challenge Match for Possesion of World Title Shots: Elemental II & Kinnojo Horri vs [B]SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/B] Junior Contenders 3-Way: [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs Marihito Masuko vs The Awesome Kiyaru Pre-Show Match: [B]The Pacific Express[/B] vs P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)

Almost forgot, but thanks to everyone who voted this diary to second place in the February Diary of the month poll, it's always nice to know that my efforts are being appreciated :) I'm aiming to get Sword of Destiny posted up around Thursday or Friday. Might get the first half up (Matches 1-4) by Wednesday.

World Title- Cage Match: [B]Hooded Kudo [/B]vs Hiroaki Nakasawa Junior Title/Possession of Elemental II Mask: [B]Elemental Americana[/B] vs Sensational Dragon Match 3 in Best of 5 Series: Miyamae vs [B]Shimedzu[/B] Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Tom Gilmore Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs DANGER AHEAD Special Challenge Match for Possesion of World Title Shots: [B]Elemental II & Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno Junior Contenders 3-Way: [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs Marihito Masuko vs The Awesome Kiyaru Pre-Show Match: [B]The Pacific Express[/B] vs P.I.N.K (Maita & Toshusai)

Archived