Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta][B][U]Mists of the Unknown Tour (Night 15)[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 2nd October 2008 [/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Ashikawa Stadium, Hokkaido (Attendance: 9'302)[/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] [B]Dark Match #1: Relampago Dos vs Tom Gilmore[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Relámpago Dos in 5:31 by pinfall with an Anger Management. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Gilmore dominated mos of the match as expected, but there was enough here to go on to see that these two have pretty good chemistry.[/FONT] _______________________________________________________ [B]Dark Match #2: The Awesome Kiyaru & DANGER AHEAD (Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga) vs Dynamite Narahashi, Heiachiro Sakai & Narihira Arita[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Awesome Kiyaru and DANGER AHEAD defeated Narihira Arita, Heihachiro Sakai and Dynamite Narahashi in 8:23 when Rhino Umaga defeated Heihachiro Sakai by pinfall with a Rhino Charge. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] A suprisingly really good Six Man, considering that it was basically the extended version of DANGER AHEAD against a trio of young-lion jobbers. The length of the match gave the likes of Sakai time to get in enough offence and show glimpses of their potential.[/FONT] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show begins with Tetsuzan 'one question' Kaneko bumping into P.I.N.K. Obviously Masuko has a few words to say, whilst the rest of them just stand around trying to look menanacing.[/I] [I]Masuko says that last night Hyobanshi was robbed, but tonight that will not be the case and the destruction of Silver Dragon Feet begins when the message will be sent loud and clear to Miyamae. [/I] [I]He then says that Toshusai is ready to capture the prize that if on offer tonight and destroy the streak of McFly.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Obviously the P.I.N.K faction and more to the point Masuko, need a little more overness for their promo's to really hit the mark, but they've actually come a long way. Last tour any non-wrestling segments involving P.I.N.K would totally bomb and score around the D range.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Sam's Boys (Greg Keith & Matt Keith) vs [/B] [B]SUKI & Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GregGauge.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MatthewGauge.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]vs[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a good opener, that nicely built around the obvious growing tension between SUKI and his 'hired gun' Masuno. SUKI and Masuno actually started out stronger but a miscommunication let the Keith's turn the tide, and SUKI found himself isolated in the Keith's Corner. After managing to counter a G-Popper from Greg Keith SUKI got the hot tag into Yasunobu Masuno. There was let another miscommunication when SUKI went for a leg-lariat on Matt Keith, instead knocking down his partner. This lead to SUKI being trapped in the Proton-Lock/Figure Four double submission. Masuno came in to break it up, then paused , it looked as if the big man was going to just walk away, but then he changed his mind a stomped away on the Keith's. Sam's Boys then tried to take Masuno off his feet, but the big man took Greg down with a Big Boot, before planting Matt with a spinebuster. Masuno then turned his attention back to Greg and was able to pull out the Avalanche Bomb, sealing what looked to be an unlikely (at one point) victory for himself and SUKI. [B][COLOR=red]Result: SUKI & Masuno defeated Sam's Boys in 11:29 when Yasunobu Masuno defeated Greg Keith by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]_______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]Match #2: Hyosuke Kokan vs Marihito Masuko[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] These two combined to put on a really good mid length match. The Size of the Fight man and the P.I.N.K leader compliment each other really well as both work a fast paced style but they can also mix it up with some solid work on the mat, whilst the clear face/heel dynamic helped the storytelling of the match with Kokan never giving up the fight but Masuko often being a step ahead via nefarious means, such as a low blow or a cheap-shot on a rope break. The finish saw Kokan take Masuko down with Head-Scissors, that sent the P.I.N.K leader out of the ring. Kokan then went for a suicide Dive, but crashed and burned as Masuko was able to side-step out of the way. Masuko then tossed Kokan back into the ring, waited for the Tag Champion to rise back to a vertical base and scored the pinfall victory after the Into the White (Springboard Bull-dog) as the P.I.N.K leader lead by example, will the rest of P.I.N.K be able to follow his lead and earn key victories during the rest of the show for the Kabuki face painted faction ? [B]Result: Marihito Masuko defeated Hyosuke Kokan in 9:44 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Hiroaki Nakasawa & Shimedzu vs [/B] [B]Eiji Hamacho & Eagle Kawasawa[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenShimedzu.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Already pumped up by a good pair of opening matches, the crowd were really into this, even though the result of the match was never in doubt. Even though they didn't look exactly pally coming to the ring (coming to the ring with separate entrance music) there was little signs of friction once they got in it, they were all business and Hamacho and his 'partner of the week' simply didn't having any answers. One example of Nakasawa's and Shimedzu's new found understanding as tag partners was when Nakasawa dumped Hamacho with a Release German Suplex, and as the Raging Bull bounced up he was nailed with a Roundhouse Kick from Shimedzu. Hamacho managed to survive that but he growed increasingly frustrated and when Kawasawa went for a tag, after being able to earn himself sme breathing room with an Enziguri on Shimedzu, Hamacho still feeling the effects of the punishment he suffered at the start of the match, decided to hop off the apron and walk back up the entrance ramp instead. Kawasawa then found himself driven into the mat from as recovered Shimedzu, via the Skull-Drop. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa and Shimedzu defeated Eiji Hamacho and Eagle Kawasawa in 7:49 when Shimedzu defeated Eagle Kawasawa by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] Sean McFly is given some mic time, as he is interviewed by Tetsuzan Kaneko gets a word with the Openweight champ ahead of his title defence. McFly proceeds to cut a fairly generic promo, bringing up the points that he has let to be pinned or submit so far this year [FONT=Courier New]([B]well since coming to BHOTWG, he got jobbed out to just about every upper-mid carder they could find by NOTBPW on his way out from that company at the beginning of the year)[/B][FONT=Verdana]and that some face painted freak would'nt be about to stop his streak and deny him the chance to reach the all important 10 defences. [/FONT][/FONT] Rating: C+ [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Overness is king, when it comes to non wrestling segment in this promotion and now McFly is one of the most over in the entire promotion, added to the fact he now speaks Japanese well enough, he should get more mic time, even if he is hardly Mr Charisma on the stick[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Openweight Title: [/B] [B]Sean McFly vs Tadakuni Toshusai[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] McFly had barely got near the ring, when Toshusai sneaked up behind the Openweight Champion with a chair, cracking it over the head of the former NOTBPW star. Toshusai then rolled McFly into the ring and as the bell rung went for a quick cover........ One...... Two........ Thr....... McFly kicked out, much to the disbelief of Toshusai. Toshusai then tried to go for the Shock Treatment, but McFly was able to fight out with elbows , but the P.I.N.K man remained in control by shoving McFly into the corner, before pumelling McFly with a series of elbow smashes that sent the Openweight Champion slumping back down to a seated position. Toshusai continued to stomp away on McFly, drawing the five count from referee Omura Umeki, Toshusai stopped just short of reaching the full five,before Umeki tried to create some breathing room, but the referee was shoved aside and Toshusai continued to pound away on McFly. Umeki gave Toshusai a warning as McFly staggered out of the corner before slumping to the canvas. Toshusai then grabbed McFly by the throat, picking up the Openweight champ, before delivering a choke-slam....... One........ Two....... Thr......... McFly again showed his resilliance by kicking out. Toshusai was growing increasingly frustrated that he had been unable to put McFly away despite completely dominating the match right from the start. Toshusai then went to the outside bring, picking up the chair he levelled McFly with at the start of the match. But referee Umeki tried to cut him off, but as Umeki grabbed the chair, it ricochet of the ropes hitting Umeki in the face and leaving the referee laying on the mat. Toshusai then went to swing the chair at McFly, but the whole sequence gave McFly time to recover, and the gaijin star was able to nail Toshusai with a super-kick that sent the chair into the face of the P.I.N.K member. McFly then disposed of the chair and slumped onto Toshusai......... One.......... Two.......... Three But referee Umeki was still out, McFly went over to Umeki, begging the ref to get back up, but just as Umeki started to respond Toshusai was up and the P.I.N.K man levelled McFly with a Mongolian Chop. Toshusai then applied a sleeper to McFly......... Having been on the defensive for most of the match McFly started to slump down, falling to one knee. Umeki took a look........... Umeki raised McFly's arm once......... It flopped down............ Umeki took another look.......... It flopped down again............... Was McFly's reign as Openweight Champion about to end.......... No it wasn't, as McFly found the inner strength to rise to his feet. The champion then fired in a series of elbow shots to the gut of Toshusai, forcing the P.I.N.K man to break off the sleeper. Toshusai then whipped McFly into the ropes, but McFly came right back with a roaring elbow, but Toshusai shook it off, and he sent the silver-haired star over the top-rope with a back-body drop but McFly managed to land feet first on the apron, and the P.I.N.K man found himself suddenly aerially ambushed via a springboard flying fore-arm. Toshusai then staggered to his feet but McFly kipped up, suddenly feeling the momentum shift, nailing Toshusai with a drop-kick, that sent the P.I.N.K staggering against the ropes. McFly then downed Toshusai with an inverted DDT. McFly then headed up top, but Toshusai was back to his feet, however McFly was a step ahead taking the P.I.N.K man down with a moonsault press. McFly then rolled through grabbing the legs of Toshusai and tying it up into the Stone Hold ! Toshusai almost managed to reach the ropes, but McFly pulled them back to the middle, and Toshusai refused to tap hower........ But in the end Umeki had seen that McFly had full control of the submission and that Toshusai had no fight left, having been in the Stone Hold for over a minute, leaving the referee no other choice but to call for the bell and award McFly the victory, as the former NOTBPW star reached his eighth succesful defence. No one gave Toshusai a chance of winning at the start of the match, and though McFly got the expected victory, they had built a match here that made Toshusai look like a real threat to end McFly's Openweight title reign. The brutal assault and onslaught from Toshusai at the start of the match made McFly look as if though he was in real jeopardy and it took McFly's tremendous fighting spirit more than anything to get through this defence. This wasn't a long match, as Toshusai tends to start blowing up at around 15 minutes, but McFly managed to carry the P.I.N.K man to arguably the best performance of his career, as they built a match to play off Toshusai's main strengths as a performer. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sean McFly defeated Tadakuni Toshusai in 10:39 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Sean McFly retains the Burning Openweight Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]McFly is celebraing his victory, when another P.I.N.K member Mokuami Maita sneaks up from behind, taking McFly down with a chop block, then applying the ankle lock.[/I] [I]But McFly is suddenly saved by an unlikely ally in the form of Hooded Kudo, who lays into Maita. McFly manages to hobble back up the ramp and the bell rings to start off the schedyled Kudo- Maita match.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Hooded Kudo vs Mokuami Maita[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] These two worked a techncially solid match, that was mostly fought on the mat with plenty of well exectute reverals, but it lacked that bit of fire and edge, considering this is part of the on-going faction warfare feud between Silver Dragon Feet and P.I.N.K. The finish saw Kudo avert an an attempt at the Ankle-Lock, before bringing down Maita with a Dragon Screw and applying the Kudo Lock to pick up the victory. Perhaps word had got out amongst the fans that Kudo was beginning to moan about 'jobbing' too much, but they did little to make them believe that this wouldn't be anything more than a routine win for the former World Champion. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Mokuami Maita in 8:33 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Maita probably aggravates me more than any other member of the roster, due to the fact that he has a tendancy to produce mediocrity far too often, yet he thinks i'm not pushing him enough. Thing is I don't want to dismiss him as job-fodder/someone for the scrapheap, he makes for a solid mid-carder, but his constant whining about his lack of push...actually makes me want to job him out more.[/FONT] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Team Elemental (Elemental Americana & Elemental II) vs Sensational Dragon & Hell Monkey[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Put simply, throw these four in the ring together and nine times out of ten they are going to put on a show-stealing match and that was exactly the case here. This had the usual mix of slick team work, jaw dropping spots and back and forth momentum shifts that the fans come to expect from the stars of the Junior Division. The closing stretch saw Elemental II send Sensational Dragon out of the ring with a missile drop-kick after getting the hot-tag from Elemental Americana, only for Hell Monkey to immediately nail him with a jumping roundhouse. Hell Monkey then went up top and pulled out the Tumbling Monkey but Elemental II was able to get the knees up, and he was able to put Hell Monkey in the Elemental Clutch. Just as it looked like Hell Monkey might tap out, Sensational Dragon dived back in to break it up, as Elemental II got to his feet Dragon sneaked in a low-blow, then he took the Junior legend down with the Dragon Slice. Elemental Americana dived in just in time to make the save, this then lead to the two men who would meet at Night of the Burning Hammer have a strike and kick exchange, Dragon again gained the advantage through nefarious means poking Americana in the eye. With Americana disorientated, Dragon went out onto the apron, springboarding back in and attempting to take down the Elemental III in waiting with the Sensation Shock, but Americana was able to block the attempt and reverse it into an Elemental Driver, which proved enough to pick up the victory and score a psychogical boost over his rival. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Team Elemental defeated Hell Monkey and Sensational Dragon in 16:14 when Elemental Americana defeated Sensational Dragon by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Elemental Americana then grabs a microphone......[/I] [I]Directing his words at Sensational Dragon, he says.......[/I] [I]' At Night of the Burning Hammer, it ends between us. Not only at Night of the Burning Hammer will I regain the Burning Junior Championship but I will also take back what should be mine, the Elemental III mask and the chance to regain the legacy'[/I] [I]Sensational Dragon mouths back that no way is he losing the belt, or EVER handing back the mask......[/I] [I]' You'd never hand back the mask ? Not even for the opportunity to completely destroy the Elemental legacy, because this is what it all boils down to your over-sized ego can't stand the fact that these fans appreciate and love the work Elemental and Elemental II laid before, to make guys like us be appreciated just as much as the big guys in this sport, but where as I'm proud to carry on that legacy, you just want to spit it back in their faces'[/I] [I]Sensational Dragon says he is jealous of no one and the Elemental's are old news and that he represents the next phase in the evolution of Junior heavyweight wrestling[/I] [I]' You just backed up my point !! It's all about you, isn't it Dragon. Really I'm suprised the rest of Silver Dragon Feet are ever able to put up with your ego, but I suppose being around Kudo it takes an egomaniac to fully appreciate one.'[/I] [I]Dragon begins to get irate again.......[/I] [I]' Calm down, here's what I propose as I said I'm going to give you an opportunity to completely destroy the Elemental legacy, in other words I'm prepared to put everything on the line to get that belt back and to reclaim what is rightfully mine. If you beat me, I never get another Junior Title for as long as you continue to hold the belt, you get to keep the Elemental III mask and do whatever you wish to do with it and I de-mask !................'[/I] [I]Dragon is pretty much ready to take the deal right now......[/I] [I]' But hold on, there's got to be something in for me to......if I win the title back, fulfill my legacy to become Elemental III, you don't get another title shot for as long as I hold the belt and you also have to de-mask !.......[/I] [I]So what's it to be are you going to take the deal, or do we carry on like we have for the past few months ad nauseum, think about it Dragon you could be rid of me after Night of the Burning Hammer'[/I] [I]Dragon thinks about it, then laughs and accepts the challenge Elemental Americana has put forth.[/I] [I]' Americana you are a desparate man, and such a desparate challenge will only result in further failure and humiliation for you.'[/I] [I]The two then stare each other down, ready to come to blows again, when security get between the pair of them.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with Miyamae, who is about to give a promo regarding his match with Toshiharu Hyobanshi.[/I] [I]Miyamae put forth a fairly generic promo about Hyobansbi being a seemingly unstoppable force since coming into BHOTWG, but that he would be the one to de-rail the juggernaut and take his spot in the Two Tier World Title match, and get back on the path to becoming World Champion.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]A hype video then plays for the main event between Miyamae and Toshiharu Hyobanshi[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Final Chance- Two Tier Wiorld Title Qualifier : [/B] [B]Miyamae vs Toshiharu Hyobanshi[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyobanshiPINK-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Miyamae charges right at Hyobanshi, taking the fight to the P.I.N.K monster with a barrage of kicks but, Hyobanshi just soaks them up and he knocks Miyamae down with a simple but effective clubbing blow. Miyamae gets back up and charges again, but Hyobanshi catches him by the throat and delivers a choke-slam.......... One........ Two........ Thr......... Hyobanshi the picks Miyamae back up, whipping the SDF man into the corner, then picking up Miyamae like a rag doll, and dumping him chest first onto the turnbuckle with a press-slam. Hyobanshi then puts Miyamae into the tree of woe, and delivers a running hip attack. Miyamae slumps out of the corner and Hyobanshi slowly lifts him up, toying with Miyamae by slapping the SDF member around the face. Hyobanshi then sets up for the Nova Bomb Redux, but then in an act of desperation Miyamae rakes the eyes, causing Hyobanshi to become temporarily disorientated. Miyamae manages to fight his way off Hyobanshi's shoulders with a series of elbow shots, and when Hyobanshi turns around Miyamae fires in a kick to the mid-section that has the P.I.N.K man doubling over, that leaves Hyobanshi exposed to an Enziguri, before Miyamae brings him down with a Drop Toe Hold. Miyamae then applies the Dragon Clutch, but Hyobanshi gets back to his feet and he backs Miyamae into a turnbuckle. Hyobanshi then goes for another running hip attack, but this time Miyamae see's it coming and he steps out of the way, before delivering a barrage of stiff kicks to the back of Hyobanshi's legs. The P.I.N.K monster slumps down to his knees and Miyamae continues the kick assault with a rapid succesion of kicks to Hyobanshi's chest before firing in one final shot to the head........ One......... Two........ Hyobanshi kicks out. Miyamae then decides to go up top, and he lands with the Flying Headbutt ! One........ Two......... This time Hyobanshi, kicks out more emphatically much to the disbelief of Miyamae, Miymae goes back to the well (i.e his kicking game), but as they say go back to it too often and it eventually drys up and this time Hyobanshi was able to block one of the kicks, before turning Miyamae over to deliver a pump handle slam. Miyamae showed great fighting spirit by getting up straight away before Hyobanshi could make the cover, but was immediately knocked back down, with a spinning back fist that was so hard it sent the former four time tag champion tumbling out of the ring. Hyobanshi methodically stepped out of the ring, Miyamae tries to cut him off but was met with a clubbing fore-arm, the P.I.N.K man then whipped Miyamae into the guard-rail, before rolling back in the ring to break up referee Umeki's twenty count, before continuing the assault on Miyamae out on the floor. Hyobanshi then pulled a steel chair out from the audience, before setting up Miyamae, for a power-bomb but somehow Miyamae managed to fight his way off,he then sent Hyobansi onto the chair with a drop toe hold, before hopping onto the apron and delivering a double stomp, that drove Hyobanshi's face into the chair. Miyamae then re-entered the ring and waited for Hyobanshi to be counted out Fifteen.............. Sixteen............ Seventeen............ Hyobanshi managed to get back in at eighteen, Miyamae then tried to take immeidate advantage by going for the Miymae spoiler, but Hyobanshi has it scouted, shaking off the attempt before scooping Miyamae up and tossing the SDF man over head with a Fall-Away Slam.............. Miyamae then staggers back to his feet, but almost has his head taken off with the P.I.N.K MESSAGE ! (Running Clothesline) One............. Two............ Thr............. Nooo !! Hyobanshi made the cover too near the ropes and Miyamae was able to outstretch a leg just in time. Hyobanshi then paces around in frustration, wondering what he has to do to put Miyamae away. He then lifts Miyamae back up and whips him across the ring, but Miyamae uses the momentum to snap off a Tilt-A-Whirl which he transitions into an armbar. Hyobanshi tries to shake him off buy Miyamae refuses to losen his grip and eventually the P.I.N.K man slumps onto the canvas. Omura Umeki goes to take a look.......... No response from Hyobanshi............. Umeki takes another look........... Still nothing............. Umeki takes one more look......... This time Hyobanshi gets back to his feet, before slowly forcing Miyamae onto his shoulders and delvering a Fire-Man's Carry Power Slam. But just as he was about to make the cover Hell Monkey pulls Hyobanshi out of the ring. Hyobanshi then went after Hell Monkey and immediately took the Silver Dragon feet man down with a vicious clothesline, before stepping back in to cover Miyamae...... However Hooded Kudo was on the other side of the ring tossed a foreign object into Miyamae. Hell Monkey then got onto the apron diverting Umeki's attention towards him, and when Hyobanshi went to make the cover on Miymae, that gave the SDF man enought time to crack Hyobanshi over the head with a the brass-knucks and as Umeki turned around he found Miyamae putting Hyobanshi into a small package........... One............ Two............ Three !!!! Silver Dragon Feet conspire to rob Hyobanshi a place in the Two Tier World Title match and now Miyamae has a chance to bring the gold back to Silver Dragon Feet. This was still an excellent main event, but we've had better. Firstly they probably could have had a good as, if not better 12-15 minute match, sometimes stretching out the length doesn't always work . Secondly the finish felt a bit too contrived.....and probably succeeded more in making the referee look like he has ADD, than SDF looking like a bunch of geniuses. Finally it had a hard act to follow in the Junior Division Tag match that stole the show, and wasn't quite able to match up to the quality of that contest. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Miyamae defeated Toshiharu Hyobanshi in 18:50 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] I think most people would have had Hyobanshi pegged as a shoe in, but following the Eisaku Hoshino disappointment from last year, I'm a little more weary of mega-pushing big-name's who built their reputation in other companies.[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]There's no doubt that Hyobanshi will eventually get into the World Title picture, but I have a few other plans for him first and this will set up another high profile match for Night of the Burning Hammer with Hyobanshi now likely to face off with Hooded Kudo. [/FONT] [I]The show ends with Silver Dragon Feet trio standing tall in the ring...to celebrate Miyamae's accomplishment.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]Overall: A[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Despite having a main event that was over-shadowed by a couple of other matches on the card, namely the All-Star Junior Tag and a surprisingly great Openweight Title match between Sean McFly and Tadakuni Toshusai , this was a very consistent show from top to bottom and it sets up some of the big matches for the pay per view, with the Two Tier World Title match completed, the winner takes all stipulations added to the Junior Title match and Hyobanshi and Kudo set up to face off in some form or other. ___________________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 17.65 rating on TV5Monde (+0.04)- Only a slight rise, but a rise is better than a drop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][COLOR=magenta][SIZE=3][U]Voyager Showcase #5[/U][/SIZE] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=magenta](Mist of the Unknown Tour: Night 16)[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE=1]Saturday 4th October 2008[/SIZE] New Alhambra, Philadelphia, PA, Tri-State, USA (Attendance: 1'000) [B]Match #1: Voyager Title Tournament Round 2: [/B] [B]Eagle Kawasawa vs VENOM[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EagleKawasawa.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom.jpg[/IMG][/B] [/CENTER] I would have thought that putting VENOM up against a fellow Junior Heavyweight in Eagle Kawasawa would have worked out well for the best, but I was severly wrong on this account, as these two have no chemistry what so-ever as opponents. They actually work a very similar style, relying more on transitional counter-wrestling as opposed to some of the flashier style of some of their peers in their weight class, but they failed to mesh together, also the fact that the American audience had no idea who they were didn't really help matters either. VENOM was able to put away this drab affair of a match, with the Sting In The Tail, after blocking a Vision Quest attempt from Eagle Kawasawa. [B][COLOR=red]Result:VENOM defeated Eagle Kawasawa in 7:46 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Voyager Title Tournament Round 2: [/B] [B]Yasunobu Masuno vs Matt Keith[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MatthewGauge.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Following the poor opener, this was a much better contest , in what turned out to be a very solid brawn vs brains showdown. Masuno dominated the early going, but Keith managed to turn things after Masuno tossed him over the top-rope only for the 'Sam's Boy' to skin the cat and take Masuno by surprise with a jawbreaker onto the top-rope. Matt Keith then controlled the pace of the match, as he looked to get Masuno worn down enough for the Proton Lock, but he made a mistake when he tried to take Masuno down with an Ed Henson press, and was instead planted into the mat with a spinbuster, Masuno then put Matt Keith into the Masuno Deep Sleeper, forcing the Keith Brother to pass out. [B][COLOR=red] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Yasunobu Masuno defeated Matt Keith in 8:34 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Voyager Title Tournament Round 2:[/B] [B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Mikey James[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MikeyJames.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This had a similar set up to the last match, but this lacked the edge of the previous contest, which was most likely down to the fact that neither of these pair are all that great in selling one of anothers offence. BBS was able to pick up the expected victory by putting Mikey away with the Atomic Driller, after catching Mikey in mid-air coming off the top with a moonsault. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Mikey James in 7:34 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Voyager Title Tournament Round 4: [/B] [B]Kenko Takemitsu vs Greg Keith[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Kenko-Alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GregGauge.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The best match of the round is saved for last, as Takemitsu of the Pacific Express and Greg Keith of Sam's Boys put on a well rounded technical clinic, that played nicely off their previous encounters as opponents in recent tag team showdowns. Had these two been a little more over with the crowd, then this probably would have scored a grade higher. The finishing stretch saw Kenko Takemitsu attempt to take Greg Keith over with the Canada-2-Japan (Cobra Clutch Suplex), but Greg managed to fight his way out and force a standing switch. Greg then tried to take Takemitsu over the Pacific Expres man's own finisher, but Takemitsu was able to fight his way out before turning around to get a strike in on the Sam's Boy, but Greg got in a kick to the mid-section, leaving Takemitsu doubled over and left open to the G-Popper (Even flow DDT) and at least one of the Keith Brothers had secured their place in the semi finals. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Greg Keith defeated Kenko Takemitsu in 10:46 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]We get a hype video for the Tag Title match between Sean McFly and Steve Flash[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] It's time to seriously consider a 100% matches approach for these American shows, as any non wrestling segment I put on just flat out bombs.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match #5: World Tag Team Titles: [/B] [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs [/B] [B]Sean McFly & Steve Flash[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] This was a good back and forth contest, with the crowd actually split on who to support for. Size of the Fight started out the hotter, but Steve Flash turned things round with a super-kick on Kokan and the North American pairing managed to take control of the match. This lead to Kokan being put in the Stone Hold by the Openweight Champion Sean McFly and it looked as though there may be an unexpected title change, but Konda dived in to make the save at the last split second, and when Flash tried for the Flash Bang......Kokan was able to duck under and snap off some head-scissors. Konda then came in and when Size of the Fight took McFly and Flash down with their trademark stereo dives, there was no turning back and Flash ended up taking the three count, falling victim to the Final Impact. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Size of the Fight defeated Sean McFly and Steve Flash in 13:11 when Kansuke Konda defeated Steve Flash by pinfall with a Final Impact.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Size of the Fight retain the World Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] This probably could have been non title, but I wanted to give the American fans a proper treat, and plus it puts over SOTF as 'fighting champ's'. One thing of note is that they have now made the most defences of any team, since I took over the book, surpassing The Rebellions run after they won the belts from Size of the Fight back in the autumn of 2007.[/FONT] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]Overall: B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT] Overall a solid show, the Tag Title match, though a little predictable was very well expecuted (SOTF weren't going to be dropping the belts here, and McFly wasn't taking the fall either), whilst the second round of the Tournament was a mixed bag, any matches involving the Keith's were good, any matches not involving them....not so good.[/LEFT]

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;411853][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Chris Caulfield missed predictions ?! and saying that only two predicted last time out. I know after winning diary of the month (last month) I should not be going through a crisis of confidence, but it just feels like interest is waning.[/QUOTE] I know the feeling. I think it has more to do with the time of year. School finals are beginning soon, more people are doing outdoor stuff with summer coming, stuff like GTA4 is coming out, and some people are probably taking a break from the game so they won't feel burnt out before 08 comes out. That is my take on it anyway. There are really only a handful of diehards that are here on the boards every single day , but don't worry too much. It is still a great diary and even if the interest level seems to dip, it will rise back up again. I know it has happened to me several times over the course of my diary. ;)

Yep, fewer people are on here than used to be, probably because 2007 is old news now and folks are taking a break before 2008. There will probably be a much more vibrant forum in just over a month's time. And weekend seems especially slow for posting. I know that a couple of my regular prediction posters didn't do the last show. But it's normal at the moment. I think the game generally has lost people's interest as they await the new one. Certainly nothing to do with the diary, which is excellent as always. I'm away the next few days so that's another poster less for you as well! :p

All those reasons make a lot of sense. Not being a student anymore I didn't take into consideration exams or finals as I guess they call them across the pond , though no excuse on that front I do work for a College. :p I guess the main thing is the imminent arrival of 2008, and probably alot of people deciding they'll dip out, then get back in to it when 08 comes out. Just a bit disappointing that the drop off happens when I'm leading up to the major event on the BHOTWG calendar. Anyway the long term future of the diary probably depends on how well the save game converts to 08. In terms of the game I've played up to Night of the Burning Hammer, but I will probably take a rest after that and explore 08 myself mostly to see what the changes in the Cornellverse are like), when it comes out for a bit. So expect this diary to at least go on 'hiatus' for a few months during the summer.

[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred][U]Purogods.com[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] BHOTWG continue the Mists of the Unknown Tour with shows at the Kunamoto Sports Field in Kyushu on Monday 6th October and the Kagawa Sports Field in Shikoku on Thursday 9th October. Monday's show in Kyushu will see Two Tier World Title match qualifiers Kinnojo Horri and Miyamae, get their first test as a team when they face the P.I.N.K duo of Toshiharu Hyobanshi and Tadakuni Toshusai. Will former rivals, now forced to be partners Miyamae and Horri get on the winning track or will Toshiharu Hyobanshi get a measure of revenge over the two men that pipped him to a spots in the World Title match. Following the post match attack by Mokuami Maita, during Sean McFly's Openweight Title defence against fellow P.I.N.K member Tadakuni Toshusai, McFly has requested the match against Maita and has put his Openweight Title on the line against it. McFly is on course to meet competitive rival Tom Gilmore at Night of the Burning Hammer in what would be McFly's tenth defence of the belt, but will the former NOTBPW star be de-railed by Maita and possibly the rest of P.I.N.K should they wish to try and influence the outcome. In a pair of Non Title matches Tag Champions Size of the Fight face Sam's Boys and Junior Champion Sensational Dragon takes on Relampago Dos. Junior legend Elemental II takes on Yasunobu Masuno. Masuno has the size and power advantage, but Elemental II has shown in the past he has the experience and skill to take men much bigger than himself down. Meanwhile Masuno's associate and sometime tag partner SUKI will be looking to get back on the winning track, when he takes on Kenko Takemitsu of the Pacific Express. Rounding out the show will be a 4 Corner Surival featuring Tom Gilmore, Golden Scorpion, Hell Monkey and Shingen Miyazaki...there's nothing on the line in this match except pride but all four will be looking to build up some momentum as the tour heads towards NOTBH. Thursdays show in Shikoku will be headlined by a Six Man Tag as Hiroaki Nakasawa, Shimedzu and Openweight Champion Sean McFly team for the first time to take on the P.I.N.K trio of Marihito Masuko, Mokuami Maita and Tadakuni Toshusai. Meanwhile Kinnojo Horri and Miyamae will be provided with another test, for their teaming ahead of NOTBH when they take on The Pacific Express. Elemental Americana will look to build some momentum before his winner takes all showdown with Sensational Dragon at NOTBH, but faces a tough test in the form of Golden Scorpion of DANGER AHEAD. Golden Scorpions tag partner Rhino Umaga goes toe to toe with Silver Dragon Feet leader Hooded Kudo, Umaga was once a member of Silver Dragon Feet before being kicked out and there may still be bad blood between these two. Matt Keith takes on SUKI, whilst his tag partner and brother Greg will feature as part of a 4 corner survival also featuring Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Yasunobu Masuno and VENOM that will be showcasing the participants of the upcoming Voyager Title Tournament semi finals on the next Voyager showcase. Rounding out the line up Tom Gilmore takes on Hirokumi Saito and Mikey James is faced with the unenviable task of facing off with P.I.N.K's 'monster' Toshiharu Hyobanshi Here is the full line up for the up coming shows in Kyushu and Shikoku [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]Mists of the Unkown Tour- Night Seventeen [/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U](Kunamoto Sports Field ,Kyushu)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Monday 6th October 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]All-Star Tag: [/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Toshiharu Hyobanshi & Tadakuni Toshusai[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Sean McFly vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Mokuami Maita[/CENTER] [CENTER]Elemental II vs Yasunobu Masuno[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing DANGER AHEAD'[/SIZE] Golden Scorpion vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Hell Monkey vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Pacific Express'[/SIZE] Shingen Miyazaki vs Tom Gilmore[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non Title:[/B] Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs Sam's Boys (Greg Keith & Matt Keith) [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non Title:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon vs Relampago Dos[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing The Pacific Express'[/SIZE] Kenko Takemitsu vs SUKI ____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]Mists of the Unkown Tour- Night Eighteen[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U](Kagawa Sports Field ,Shikoku)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Thursday 2nd October 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Battle: [/B] [CENTER][SIZE=1]World Champion- [/SIZE]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Shimedzu & [SIZE=1]Openweight Champion-[/SIZE] Sean McFly vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Marihito Masuko, Mokuami Maita & Tadakuni Toshusai [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Special Attraction Tag:[/B] [SIZE=1]Representing Silver Dragon Feet-[/SIZE] Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri vs The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu)[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs [SIZE=1]'Representing DANGER AHEAD'[/SIZE] Rhino Umaga[/CENTER] [CENTER]Elemental Americana vs [SIZE=1]'Representing DANGER AHEAD'[/SIZE] Golden Scorpion[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Voyager Title Tournament Semi Finals-[/B] [B]4 Corner Survival Showcase:[/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Sam's Boys'[/SIZE] Greg Keith vs VENOM vs Yasunobu Masuno [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Sam's Boys'[/SIZE] Matt Keith vs SUKI [/CENTER] [CENTER]Mikey James vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Toshiharu Hyobanshi[/CENTER] [CENTER]Hirokumi Saito vs Tom Gilmore ____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U][SIZE=3]Voyager Showcase[/SIZE][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT]The Voyager Showcase returns to the West Coast with a show at the Mayan Theater in Los Angeles, California. The main event will be a 4 Corner Survival featuring Tom Gilmore, Steve Flash, Hell Monkey and Rhino Umaga. Whilst the other key matches on the show will be the Voyager Title Tournament semi finals with Bulldozer Brandon Smith up against Yasunobu Masuno and Greg Keith facing off with VENOM. [/LEFT] [LEFT]Here is the full line up: [/LEFT] [CENTER][B][COLOR=#800080][COLOR=black]Featured Attraction- 4 Corner Survival:[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] 'Representing Silver Dragon Feet' Hell Monkey vs 'Representing DANGER AHEAD' Rhino Umaga vs Steve Flash vs Tom Gilmore[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR=purple]Voyager Title Tournament Semi Finals:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=purple]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Yasunobu Masuno[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]'Representing Sam's Boys'[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR=purple]Greg Keith[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]VENOM[/COLOR] [/CENTER] [CENTER]Non Title: Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs Eiji Hamacho & Mikey James[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Miyamae vs Narihira Arita ___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][quote] [B][COLOR=darkgreen]Predictions Form[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Monday (Kyushu)[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [/CENTER] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]All Star Tag:[/B] Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri vs P.I.N.K (Hyobanshi & Toshusai)[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Openweight Title:[/B] Sean McFly vs Mokuami Maita[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Elemental II vs Yasunobu Masuno[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]4CS:[/B] Golden Scorpion vs Hell Monkey vs Shingen Miyazaki vs Tom Gilmore[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Non Title:[/B] Size of the Fight vs Sam's Boys[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Non Title:[/B] Sensational Dragon vs Relampago Dos[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Kenko Takemitsu vs SUKI[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]___________________________________[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Thursday (Shikoku)[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa, Shimedzu & Sean McFly vs P.I.N.K (Masuko, Maita & Toshusai)[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri vs The Pacific Express[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Hooded Kudo vs Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Elemental Americana vs Golden Scorpion[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Voyager TT Showcase:[/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Greg Keith vs VENOM vs Yasunobu Masuno [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Matt Keith vs SUKI[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Mikey James vs Toshiharu Hyobanshi[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Hirokumi Saito vs Tom Gilmore[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]_____________________________________________[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B][U]Voyager Showcase (Los Angeles, CA, South West, USA)[/U][/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]4CS:[/B] Hell Monkey vs Rhino Umaga vs Steve Flash vs Tom Gilmore [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]VTT S/F:[/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Yasunobu Masuno[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]VTT S/F:[/B] Greg Keith vs VENOM[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Non Title:[/B] Size of the Fight vs Eiji Hamacho & Mikey James[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]Miyamae vs Narihira Arita [/COLOR][/quote]

Monday (Kyushu) All Star Tag: Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri vs [B]P.I.N.K (Hyobanshi & Toshusai) [/B] Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Mokuami Maita [B]Elemental II [/B]vs Yasunobu Masuno 4CS: Golden Scorpion vs [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs Shingen Miyazaki vs Tom Gilmore Non Title: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs Sam's Boys Non Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Relampago Dos Kenko Takemitsu vs [B] SUKI[/B] ___________________________________ Thursday (Shikoku) Six Man Battle: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Shimedzu & Sean McFly[/B] vs P.I.N.K (Masuko, Maita & Toshusai) Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri vs [B]The Pacific Express[/B] [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Rhino Umaga [B]Elemental Americana[/B] vs Golden Scorpion Voyager TT Showcase: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Greg Keith vs VENOM vs Yasunobu Masuno Matt Keith vs [B]SUKI[/B] Mikey James vs [B]Toshiharu Hyobanshi[/B] Hirokumi Saito vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] _____________________________________________ Voyager Showcase (Los Angeles, CA, South West, USA) 4CS: Hell Monkey vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs Steve Flash vs Tom Gilmore VTT S/F: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] VTT S/F: Greg Keith vs [B]VENOM[/B] Non Title: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho & Mikey James [B]Miyamae [/B] vs Narihira Arita

All Star Tag: [B]Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs P.I.N.K (Hyobanshi & Toshusai) [I]They get the momentum heading into the title shot[/I] Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Mokuami Maita [I]More interference but Sean will get at least to title defense #10[/I] [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno [I]Still not ready to fade out of the picture[/I] 4CS: Golden Scorpion vs Hell Monkey vs Shingen Miyazaki vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] [I]With Gilmore primed for a openweight title rematch, he gets a push here[/I] Non Title: Size of the Fight vs [B]Sam's Boys[/B] [I]Here is where the challenger actually wins the non title[/I] Non Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Relampago Dos [I]And here is not[/I] Kenko Takemitsu vs [B]SUKI[/B] [I]SUKI needs to re-establish himself to make his boast reality[/I] ___________________________________ Thursday (Shikoku) Six Man Battle: Hiroaki Nakasawa, Shimedzu & Sean McFly vs [B]P.I.N.K [/B](Masuko, Maita & Toshusai) [I]P.I.N.K needs some wins to remain a threat[/I] Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri vs [B]The Pacific Express[/B] [I]Friction between the unlikely allies[/I] [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Rhino Umaga [I]Savage Samoan agression isn't enough tonight[/I] [B]Elemental Americana[/B] vs Golden Scorpion [I]Both members of DANGER AHEAD lose tonight[/I] Voyager TT Showcase: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Greg Keith vs VENOM vs Yasunobu Masuno [I]BBS push continues[/I] Matt Keith vs [B]SUKI[/B] [I]SUKI is the stronger singles worker currently[/I] Mikey James vs [B]Toshiharu Hyobanshi[/B] [I]complementary jobs[/I] Hirokumi Saito vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] [I]see above[/I] _____________________________________________ Voyager Showcase (Los Angeles, CA, South West, USA) 4CS: Hell Monkey vs Rhino Umaga vs Steve Flash vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] [I]Could be Hell Monkey, but Gilmore should be focused and on a roll for his eventual showdown with McFly[/I] VTT S/F: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] [I]Home court advantage doesn't work this time[/I] VTT S/F: [B]Greg Keith[/B] vs VENOM [I]I am not sure where VENOM fits in overall, but Keith should enjoy more popularity here.[/I] Non Title: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho & Mikey James [I]Yet another partner disappoints the raging bull[/I] [B]Miyamae[/B] vs Narihira Arita [I]mandatory squash match[/I]

Another thing Tigerkinney, you're such a machine that taking a day off from teh intra-neet can mean missing a slew of your shows. I'm still reading but sometimes life takes priority or TEW. Shocking I know! ;) And with this many predictions, I'm only commenting on a few of them. All Star Tag: Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri vs [B]P.I.N.K (Hyobanshi & Toshusai)[/B] [I]- P.I.N.K. need to look dangerous still and Miyamae and Horri are no Shimedzu and Nakasawa.[/I] Openweight Title: [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs Mokuami Maita [B]Elemental II[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno 4CS: Golden Scorpion vs Hell Monkey vs Shingen Miyazaki vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] [I]- sneaks the win as he's the only one without any backup. Somehow not having reserves means the Angry Man in the East picks up the win.[/I] Non Title: Size of the Fight vs [B]Sam's Boys[/B] [I]- Sam's Boys are ready and this will make them legitmate threats. SotF needs some fresh challengers too.[/I] Non Title: [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Relampago Dos [I]- Relampago Doh isn't ready to win a non-title match yet.[/I] Kenko Takemitsu vs [B]SUKI[/B] ___________________________________ Thursday (Shikoku) Six Man Battle: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Shimedzu & Sean McFly[/B] vs P.I.N.K (Masuko, Maita & Toshusai) [I]- The three 'faces' need the momentum more.[/I] [B]Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs The Pacific Express [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Rhino Umaga [I]- Kudo doesn't like to lose. I call 'bad chemistry' for this one too. Actually, I want to creat and hire a mini Umaga called BC Umaga. (Bad Chemistry - he'd be a tribute to BA Baracus!)[/I] Elemental Americana vs [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] [I]- Random upset![/I] Voyager TT Showcase: [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Greg Keith vs VENOM vs Yasunobu Masuno Matt Keith vs [B]SUKI[/B] Mikey James vs [B]Toshiharu Hyobanshi[/B] Hirokumi Saito vs [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] _____________________________________________ Voyager Showcase (Los Angeles, CA, South West, USA) 4CS: [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs Rhino Umaga vs Steve Flash vs Tom Gilmore VTT S/F: Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B] VTT S/F: [B]Greg Keith[/B] vs VENOM Non Title: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho & Mikey James [B]Miyamae[/B] vs Narihira Arita

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta][U][B]Mists of the Unknown Tour (Night 17)[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 6th October 2008[/SIZE] [/CENTER] [CENTER]Kunamoto Sports Field, Kyushu (Attendance: 5'000)[/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] [B]Dark Match #1:[/B] Hirokumi Saito vs Narihira Arita [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hirokumi Saito defeated Narihira Arita in 5:35 by pinfall with a X-Plex. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Battle of the jobbers, because of the young lion rule the more experienced goes over obviously.[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]__________________________________________________[/FONT] [B]Dark Match #2: Dynamite Narahashi vs Eiji Hamacho[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Eiji Hamacho defeated Dynamite Narahashi in 6:41 by pinfall with a Hamacho Sledge 2K. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The added heat between these two, from Narahashi being rejected by Hamacho as a tag partner a few weeks back, probably made this match a little better than expected and Narahashi looked like getting the upset win on a few occassions.[/FONT] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show begins with P.I.N.K entering the building and who should happen to be there to greet them.......Tetsuzan Kaneko of course. Masuko then cuts a pretty basic promo to hype up the fact that Hyobanshi and Toshusai are ready to destroy Miyamae and Horri in the main event and that Mokuami Maita will shatter Sean McFly's dreams of reaching 10 defences for the Openweight Title. He finishes off by saying that they can resist all they like but P.I.N.K is taking over, whether they like it or not.[/I] [B]Ratings: C+ for P.I.N.K's entrance, C for generic interview segment[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Non Title: [/B] [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs [/B] [B]Sam's Boys (Greg Keith & Matt Keith)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GregGauge.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MatthewGauge.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A solid opener, with plenty of back and forth action, but it just lacked that bit of extra spark, which might of stemmed from the fact that the Tag Champs would end up going over in a pretty routine non title match, had I given the Keith's the non title win it might of sparked a bit more interest, but fact is SOTF are TOO over to job to the Sam's Boys right now, no matter how talented they are. Sam's Boys controlled much of the early going and Greg even managed to briefly lock the Proton Lock onto Kokan, but SOTF came right back, running through their signature offence including the stereo dives to the floor and Greg ended up eating the Final Impact (Flapjack into a DDT combo) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Size of the Fight defeated Sam's Boys in 9:43 when Kansuke Konda defeated Greg Keith by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Kenko Takemitsu vs SUKI[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Kenko-Alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Fairly routine match that was mostly fought on the mat but picked up a little towards the end. The finishing sequence saw SUKI manage to flip onto his feet, after Takemitsu fought he had nailed the self proclaimed 'legend killer' with the Canada 2-Japan, before nailing the Pacifix Express man with a drop-kick into the corner. SUKI then decided to climb up, but Takemitsu regathered is bearings and cut SUKI off, Takemitsu then tried to suplex SUKI back into the ring, but SUKI regained control with a few clubbing blows before drilling Takemitsu into the mat with the Mountain SUKI (Top Rope Falcon Arrow). This was basically here to get SUKI back on the winning track, after taking a few tough losses against a jobbable (but not Jobber class) opponent. [B][COLOR=red]Result: SUKI defeated Kenko Takemitsu in 8:50 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Elemental II vs Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Elemental II once again showed how great he is at working the big-man/little-man format by getting what is arguably a career match out of Yasunobu Masuno and what was probably the match of the night. Elemental II kept Masuno off balance early on with a strike and run approach, which frustrated and gradually wore down the big man. The Junior veteran went up top and tried to take Masuno down with a Tornado DDT, but the attempt was blocked and reversed into a choke slam for a two count. Masuno then took full control throwing Elemental II from pillar to post and delivering high impact moves in between such as the Big Boot and the Spinebuster, but Elemental II dug in and he managed to take Masuno down with spinning head-scissors, which he soon transtioned into the Elemental Clutch, Masuno however managed to use his long legs to reach the ropes and force the hold to be broken. Off the rope break Masuno re-took control with a Pat Deacon Knee Lift, before taking over the Junior legend with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Masuno then picked Elemental II up and tried to deliver the avalanche bomb, but Elemental II tried to fight out with elbow shots to the top of the head...Masuno then power-bombed Elemental II against the turnbuckle, before picking up the six time former Junior Champion and nailing the Avalanche Bomb............ But Elemental II managed to save himself at the last split second by reaching out is hand to the ropes, exploiting poor ring positioning from Masuno. Elemental II then took Masuno by surprise with a spinning heel kick into the mid-section. Masuno immediately came back with a clothesline that took the Junior legend down, before attempting to irish whip Elemental II across the ring......... SUKI (who had stuck around to 'support ' his sometime tag partner and hired gun) then jumped onto the apron with chair in hand, ready to nail Elemental II, but the Junior legend managed to put the brakes on slide through the legs of Masuno, and nail the big man with a drop-kick...sending Masuno crashing into the chair wielding SUKI on the apron. Masuno then slumped to the canvas, Elemental II then headed up top and sealed the win with the Inferno Splash. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Elemental II defeated Yasunobu Masuno in 10:34 by pinfall .[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A* [/COLOR][/B] [I]After Elemental II has headed back up the ramp in celebration, Yasunobu Masuno is obviously non too pleased with SUKI and the pair begin to get in an argument with each other. They come just short of coming to blows, but it's clear that their relationship is looking to be on shaky ground.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Non Title: [/B] [B]Sensational Dragon vs Relampago Dos[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Relampago.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Junior champion managed to get a pretty good match out of the Mexican rookie. Dragon naturally dominated much of the match, but Relampago got in a couple of nice spots such as taking down Dragon with a very pretty looking springboard arm-drag and almost getting an upset when he got a two count off a sit-out facebuster, thus preventing this from being a totally one sided squash, but it was inevitable that Dragon was going to win and he finally got the job done in just under five minutes with a Dragon Slice [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated Relámpago Dos in 4:48 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: 4 Corner Survival: [/B] [B]Golden Scorpion vs Hell Monkey vs Shingen Miyazaki vs Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki-Alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Even though the match didn't have much heat coming into it, with no real rivalry between any of the competitors involved they soon got the crowd into the match, by working at a reasonably fast pace but still allowing some time for the match to gradually unfold and not just turn into a random spotfest. There were some nice indivual exchanges too early on with Hell Monkey and Miyazaki have a stiff kicking contest to start things off, Scorpion and Monkey exchanging in some quick paced chain wrestling that ended with a stand-off and Gilmore and Miyazaki countering one another submission attemps. Invevitably as is always the case with these matches it did break into a finisher-fest by the end. Shingen Miyazaki had managed to get Gilmore into the ankle-lock after blocking an attempt at the Anger Management, only for Hell Monkey to break it up with a vicious kick to the head. Hell Monkey then planted Miyazaki with a Dragon Suplex before heading up top, but Golden Scorpion raced up the turnbuckles and sent Hell Monkey crashing back in with a hurracanrana, that lead to a two count and Golden Scorpion went out onto the apron and went to land the Golden Scorpion but Tom Gilmore was back up and the sent Scorpion crashing back into the ring with a rope hung rolling cutter. Hell Monkey then staggered back to his feet, but Gilmore was a step ahead, nailing the SDF man with a super-kick, before heading up top and landing the Picture Perfect Moonsault on Golden Scorpion to pick up the victory and build some momentum for his Openweight Title shot at Night of the Burning Hammer. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Hell Monkey, Shingen Miyazaki and Golden Scorpion in 14:02 when Tom Gilmore defeated Golden Scorpion by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Sean McFly, to get the Openweight Champions thought on his defence against P.I.N.K member Mokuami Maita.[/I] [I]' Well done Maita, you caught my attention last Thursday and as a reward for your 'brave' post match approach, you get a shot my belt here. Good luck in trying to take it off, and you'll need all the luck you can get, if you think you can stop me from heading into Night of the Burning Hammer still as the Openweight Champion....with or without any of your P.I.N.K chronies helping you out.'[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [I]We then get a hype video for the Openweight Title match between McFly and Maita. It shows highlights from McFly's previous title matches and Maita's post match attack on the previous show that was the catalyst for setting this match up.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Openweight Title: [/B] [B]Sean McFly vs Mokuami Maita[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningOpenweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tadakuni Toshusai comes out with Maita, but is immediately sent to the back by Omura Umeki, who looks to be laying down the law early in this match. Mokuami Maita tries the same tactic that Tadakuni Toshusai did at the start of his match with McFly, by attempting to attack McFly with a chair, but McFly ducks under and nails Maita with a drop-kick off the apron. McFly tosses Maita back in and the match officially gets under-way. McFly then plants Maita with a body-slam, before dropping his leg over Maita, that leads to a two count. McFly then brings the P.I.N.K man back up to a vertical base and fires away with a series of fore-arms before whipping Maita into the ropes. He goes for super-kick but Maita has it scouted and manages to duck under before taking McFly off his feet with a Drop Toe Hold. Maita then trys to apply the ankle-lock but McFly see's it coming and kicks Maita off, before kipping up and nailing Maita with a roaring elbow, that sends Maita tumbling out of the ring. McFly then springboards off the ropes, crashing into Maita with a flying fore-arm smash, that sends both of them tumbling into the crowd. Referee Umeki applies the twenty count, McFly gets in first at around the count of fifteen, but Maita also makes it back in at the last second. McFly then goes to nail Maita with a brainbuster, but Maita manages to block, and using McFly's body as a shield from the referee's view he sneaks in a low-blow, before raking the back of McFly and sending the former NOTBPW star into the turnbuckle with a drop toe hold. McFly then tries to get up out of the corner, but Maita hit's a drop-kick to the back, forcing McFly's head to bounce off the middle turnbuckle. McFly then staggers out but is immediately taken down with a chop-block and Maita again tries to apply the ankle-lock. McFly manages to kick him off again, but as McFly gets to his feet he gets nailed with a super-kick. Maita then follows up with a shin-breaker, Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex combination............ One............. Two............. McFly kicks out, but Maita turns him over immediately and this time he gets the ankle-lock locked in and he has it right in the centre of the ring. McFly starts to rise and begins to make his way towards the rope, but then Maita pulls McFly back towards the middle before sitting down and grapevining the leg. Just as it looks like McFly might tap, he digs down and makes one last big effort towards making the ropes, eventually he gets there but he looks worn out and his situation is not helped any further by Maita taking full advantage of Omura Umeki's five count. McFly hobbles back to his feet and manages to keep Maita at bay with a flurry of fore-arm shots, but eventually Maita manages to duck one of them and he takes down McFly with a chop block, before once again going to apply the ankle-lock. This time though McFly manages to kick him off.....Maita then tries to follow up with an Assasination Attempt (Running Knee strike to the head) but McFly ducks under at the last split second, before kipping up and nailing Maita with an Enziguri. McFly then plants Maita into the mat with an inverted DDT. He then heads up top but it's clear that the ankle-lock he was put in earlier has hobbled him and he ends up taking so long, that Maita is able to get back to a vertical base but McFly is a step ahead and he nails Maita with a missile drop-kick. McFly is too worn down to follow up though and both lay on the canvas,as Umeki starts a ten count, both get back up at around seven. It's McFly who gains the advantage, nailing Maita with a roaring elbow, before taking the P.I.N.K man over with a Fisherman's Suplex............ One........... Two.......... Maita kicks out, but McFly retains control, and this time he drills Maita with a brainbuster............. One............ Two............. Maita kicks out again. McFly then whips Maita into the ropes and looks to finish things off with the Delorean Driver...Maita manages to put the brakes on, Super Kick attempt by the P.I.N.K member but McFly manages to block it before taking Maita over with a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker.....McFly then plants Maita into the mat with a reverse STO. He then applies the Stone Hold............ Maita tries to get to the ropes, but it's all in vain and in the end he is forced to tap out. A well executed match (which McFly match isn't ?) but arguably the weakest of all the title defences so far in McFly's run with the belt. This was pretty formulaic stuff with McFly looking dominant early on, Maita then using nefarious means to find a way back in, before taking over and then McFly making the hero come back at the end. Now only his chief rival for the Openweight Title, Tom Gilmore stands in his way of reaching ten succesful defences and a chance to become World Champion. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Sean McFly defeated Mokuami Maita in 16:52 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Sean McFly retains the Burning Openweight Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]McFly is celebrating his victory, when the rest of P.I.N.K storm the ring and begin to put the boots to Sean McFly, but then outcomes Tom Gilmore wielding a chair, managing to chase P.I.N.K out of the ring, before too much damange can be done[/I] [I]Gilmore then gives a hand to McFly, he applies a very firm grip however and begins to stare McFly down, the instensity of the stare-down begins to increase, but just as it looks like they might come to blows, security get themselves between them, before anything can kick off between the pair.[/I] [B]Ratings: B- (Attack, rescue, stare-down)[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We then get a video for the main event as Kinnojo Horri and Miyamae (who will compete as a team in the two tier World Title match) takes on the P.I.N.K pairing of Hyobanshi and Toshusai)[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri vs[/B] [B]P.I.N.K (Toshiharu Hyobanshi & Tadakuni Toshusai)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]vs[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyobanshiPINK-1.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match started out with Miyamae and Toshusai. Toshusai got in a few shots even getting in the Mongolian Chop but Miyamae managed to avoid a spinebuster, before nailing Toshusai with an Enziguri, and getting the tag into Horri. Horri immediately downs Toshusai with a clothesline, but Toshusai is able to roll back to his corner and gets the tag into Hyobanshi. They stare each other down, then go at each other hammer and tongs, neither man gives an inch. Hyobanshi then goes for the spinning back-fist but Horri manages to duck under, then nails Hyobanshi with a Lariat, that see's the momentum taking both of them over the top-rope. They continue to brawl on the outside and Miyamae and Toshusai re-enter the ring. Toshsuai gets the advantage with a clothesline but Miyamae pops right back up and takes Toshusai by suprise with head-scissors, before applying an arm bar. Hyobanshi manages to break free of Horri and gets in to break up the hold. It soon breaks down again with all four men brawling in the ring. Miyamae and Horri get the advantage, and they try to send the P.I.N.K pair into one another, but it gets reversed and Miyamae and Horri end up crashing into one another. Hyobanshi then clotheslines Horri to the outside, and Toshusai and Hyobanshi drag Miyamae into their corner, things settle down for a bit as the P.I.N.K pair work over Miyamae, as Horri is forced to look on in frustration. Toshusai gets a two count off a spinebuster, whilst Hyobanshi gets a near-fall with a Power-Slam/Elbow Drop sequence. The P.I.N.K pair then had Miyamae in a double team, with Miyamae raised above their heads, Toshusai flipped Miyamae up, but just as it looked like Hyobanshi was about to power bomb the SDF member back down Miyamae countered with a drop-kick in mid-air, before crashing back down to the canvas. Miyamae then swept the legs out from underneath Toshusai, before crawling across to make the cover. Toshusai caught up at the last split second but Miyamae nails him with an Enziguri and he gets the tag into Horri. Horri cleans house for a bit, taking down both Toshusai and Hyobanshi with a series of fore-arm smashes and clotheslines, before elevating Toshusai out of the ring with back body drop. Hyobanshi tries to take down Horri with another spinning back -fist but Horri blocks it, and levels Hyobanshi with a Lariat, the P.I.N.K monster stays on his feet however.......Horri then uses the ropes to charge at Hyobanshi but is taken taken down with a vicious lariat from Hyobanshi, that turns Horri inside out One............ Two......... Thr.......... Miyamae dives in to make the save but is immediately pulled out of the ring by Toshusai and the pair brawl on the outside. Hyobanshi then picks Horri up, before drilling the Trios Tournament winner into the canvas with a Half Nelson Suplex. One......... Two......... Thr........... Horri shows great fight spirit, as he somehow finds the will to kick out. Hyobanshi can sense victory however and he tries to get Horri up for the Nova Bomb Redux (which would be an impressive feat considering that Horri is no lightweight) but all of a sudden Hyobanshi gets his legs taken out from underneath of him, and is then cracked over the head with a Kendo stick by Hooded Kudo ! Hyobanshi shakes off the shot, but is so incensed that the goes after Kudo. Toshusai and Miyamae are back in the ring, Miyamae backs up Toshusai with a series of kicks, and then tries for the Miyamae Spoiler but Toshusai blocks it and levels the SDF man with a Mongolian chop.....before taking Miyamae up for the Shock Treatment. Horri is back up and he nails Toshusai with a running clothesline, but Miyamae still eats the SHOCK TREATMENT !! One...... Tw........ Pin attempt is quickly broken up by Horri....... Horri takes control with a fore-arm smash.............BURNING LARIAT !!! One....... Two.......... Hyobanshi suddenly see's that his partner is being pinned, but Hooded Kudo manages to pull him back Three !!! This was pretty much booked as a chaotic brawl for the most part, with an extended heel beatdown segment in the middle, with Miyamae (by far the most agile worker in the match, playing 'face' in peril) and whilst it was far from being the best main event in BHOTWG show history, the format of the match did a solid job of playing to the competitors strengths. Miyamae and Horri needed the win here, to look a threat heading into the World Title match. Whilst its a bit of a bug bear to give Hyobanshi his third loss on the trot, he was still made to look strong during the match and with Kudo's interference the growing rivalry between those two is starting to boil up. Even though Masuko is the leader and spokesman for P.I.N.K, Kudo obviously sees the powerful and dominating Hyobanshi as the groups main threat. Toshusai naturally ate the pin here, as he's not getting a main event level push right now and though he did quite well during the match, he was starting to tire towards the end. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kinnojo Horri and Miyamae defeated P.I.N.K (Hyobanshi & Toshusai) in 15:55 when Kinnojo Horri defeated Tadakuni Toshusai by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]We then see that Hooded Kudo and Toshiharu Hyobanshi are still going at it, with their brawl heading up the entrance ramp and into the backstage area, the show fades out with Hyobanshi sending Kudo crashing through one of the emergency exits.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]Overall: B+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] The fact that this was the weakest show in sometime, shows how consistently great the show have been since the beginning of the year. It wasn't a bad show as such, but a lack of a killer main event and a few too matches in the average range hurt it from reaching the ultra-high level we had been setting ourselves since the beginning of the year. __________________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring scored a 17.88 rating on Nippon T.V (-0.69) An off show, and nothing really stood out on the card before hand...so going into it a lot of fans were probably thinking this would be a bit of a filler show, and to be honest they would have been proved right. So I can't be all that surprised by the drop off in the T.V Ratings. Next week's show does promise to be much stronger though.

The image of the DaVE Hardcore Icon Chris Caulfield going back to sit his SATs is a 30 minute situational comedy just waiting to happen. Chris reads the match portion: "If x=3 and y=9 then y=? when x is..." Caulfield smashes someone with a chair and smears the blood as an answer!

[quote=chris caulfield;413592]And I return and It's nice to see my predictions mean something to you. I will start to predict again eith the next batch of shows. I just havn't found the time to even read any diarys lately because I've got my SAT's next week so I 've got to get some revision in.[/quote] Good to see you back on board, and your SAT's are of course more important. It's just that well you never miss a show, and it's something I noticed :D

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=black][B][U]Night of the Burning Hammer Update[/U][/B][/COLOR] Four of the matches are already in the book for Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods biggest show of the year which will take place on Saturday 18th October 2008 at the Kanagawa Stadium in Kanto. Headlining the show will be the Two Tier World Title Challenge that will pit World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa and Shimedzu, against Miyamae and Kinnojo Horri. Sensational Dragon and Elemental Americana, will settle their intense rivarly once and for all, when they meet in a winner takes all match. Not only will the Burning Junior Championship be on the line, but also possession of the Elemental III mask, plus the loser of the match will be forced to un-mask. In the Openweight Title match Sean McFly will make his tenth defence of his title against his chief rival for the belt Tom Gilmore. Can McFly get that all important tenth defence or will he fall at the final hurdle ? In the other marquee match up Silver Dragon Feet leader Hooded Kudo and P.I.N.K's Toshiharu Hyobanshi will meet in what promises to be an intense grudge match. The general feeling is that there will be four other matches added to the card, with the Voyager Championship Finals guaranteed to be one of them, and Size of the Fight will be defending the World Tag Team Championships.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]Mists of the Unknown Tour (Night 18)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Thursday 9th October 2008[/SIZE] [/CENTER] [CENTER]Kagawa Sports Field, Shikoku (Attendance: 2'000)[/CENTER] [B]Dark Match: Hell Monkey vs Relampago Dos[/B] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hell Monkey defeated Relámpago Dos in 7:22 by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Second decent showing for Relampago in two consecutive shows, though on both occassions alot of that was down to the quality of opposition he had been facing. He got more of an extended look here, than against Dragon and was able to hit some more his flashy 'lucha' spots. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Ultimately though it's how he does against his fellow lower carders that will be key to him staying beyond this current tour (which is sort of like an extended try-out for the young luchadore) and thus far in those matches he's failed to deliver so far.[/FONT] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show starts off with a video package for the main event between World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa, World Title Challenger Shimedzu and Openweight Champion Sean McFly going up against the P.I.N.K trio of Marihito Masuko, Mokuami Maita, and Tadakuni Toshusai.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes[/B]: More than anything I think the fans are just excited to see Nakasawa, Shimedzu and McFly teaming together on the same side for the first time.[/FONT] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Matt Keith vs SUKI[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MatthewGauge.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SUKI.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] SUKI and Matt Keith, showed why they are two of the brightest young talents in wrestling today, by putting on a mesmerising display of near flawless technical wrestling, that would put many more experienced wrestlers to shame. This was such a good match, that it could very well be considered a MOTN candidate. They started out low key exchanging various holds on the mat, and the fact that Keith was keeping up with SUKI, began to frustrate the self proclaimed legend-killer. SUKI went away from the game plan and tried to catch Keith, coming off the top turbuckle with a flying lariat, but the 'Sam's Boy' managed to catch SUKI with an Atomic Drop, before dumping the arrogant up and comer with a Belly to Back Suplex. Keith then tried to apply the Proton Lock, but SUKI managed to slide out of the ring and took a powder. Matt Keith then waited for SUKI to get back in the ring, instead of being made to chase (showing a wrestling maturity far beyond his years). SUKI came back in and Keith cut him off immediately, before attempting the G-Drop but SUKI managed to struggle free, before catching Keith with a thumb to the eye, and using that to change the momentum with an implant DDT. SUKI then began to work over the arm, looking to set up for the SUKI Special, he then tried for a Northern Lights Suplex but Matt Keith had it scouted and was able to put the brakes on before taking SUKI over with a Fisherman Suplex. SUKI powered out of the pin attempt was soon taken back down with a Russian Leg-sweep and Keith tried to lock on the Proton-Lock but SUKI again managed to wriggle free, before getting some breathing space with a running knee. SUKI then decided to head up top, but Keith cut him off, and began a sequence of mounted punches, before being shoved off. SUKI then came off with a drop-kick but Keith, managed to side-step out of the way, and as SUKI staggered back to his feet he was taken down with a Drop Toe Hold and Keith applied the Proton-Lock, but he couldn't quite get it locked on fully and somehow SUKI found a way to get free of the hold, then lock on the SUKI Special. Keith tried in vein to get to the ropes, but in the end saw no other choice but to tap out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: SUKI defeated Matt Keith in 10:48 by submission. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2 : Voyager Semi Finals 4CS Showcase: [/B] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Greg Keith vs [/B] [B]VENOM vs Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GregGauge.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a well put together 4 corner surival, that did exactly what it set out to do showcase the four participants that would be competing in the semi finals of the Voyager Title Tournament. Everyone got in about roughly the same amount of offence, before it inevitably broke down into the usual sequence of finishers. Bulldozer Brandon Smith had managed to get Masuno off his feet with a 3 Point Tackle, but VENOM then scored with a missile drop-kick, that took the legs out from underneath the former college football standout before locking on the Sting In The Tail (Cross Knee-lock) but Greg Keith then broke it up and spiked VENOM into the canvas with the G-Popper only for Masuno to level him with a Big Boot, and get him up for the Avalanche Bomb. With BBS still unable to shake off the effects of VENOM's submission and VENOM still seeing stars from being on the receiving end of the G-Popper that proved to be enough for Masuno to pick up the victory, and probably confirm his position as the slight favourite for the tournament. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Yasunobu Masuno defeated Greg Keith, VENOM and Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 9:35 when Yasunobu Masuno defeated Greg Keith by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Hooded Kudo vs Rhino Umaga[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Wow......this match was...., OK this match....sucked. Possibly the worst Hooded Kudo match in a good few years, as these two were not on the same page at all. Kudo ended this abortion of a contest with a Kudo-Kutter, after Umaga predictably mis-timed the Rhino-Charge (though he actually almost caught Kudo with the move- highlighting the lack of timing and co-ordination between the pair). They had a match back in March, when Kudo was World Champion and Umaga had just been kicked out of Silver Dragon Feet, which wasn't much better and I forgot just how terrible these two work against each other and reminds me just why I didn't go forward with any plans with a 'revenge' angle for the big Samoan and basically ended up 'relegating' him to being the 'power half' of a mid-card tag team. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Rhino Umaga in 9:46 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note :[/B] Beeker is either a great guesser, or he had a great memory and did remember about the ultra-crap chemistry these two had with each other from their first contest. That scored a B, but it must have been because Kudo was MEGA over and World Champion at the time.[/FONT] [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage where he just so happens to bump into P.I.N.K. Marihito Masuko, uses the opportunity to get on the microphone and warn the 'dream team' trio of Hiroaki Nakasawa, Shimedzu and Sean McFly ' That they may be on top for now, but that a message would be sent tonight, a message they will not forget'[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Mikey James vs Toshiharu Hyobanshi[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MikeyJames.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyobanshiPINK-1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Totally routine squash, with Mikey James offence reduced to a couple of kicks. Hyobanshi got in a few of his signature spots Vertical suplex, spinning back-fist, spinebuster before turning the young American inside out wit the Pink Message (Running Clothesline). This was basically there to give Hyobanshi a much needed win, after going on a three match losing streak (despite looking very strong in all of those contests) and help rebuild his aura as an unstoppable force. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Toshiharu Hyobanshi defeated Mikey James in 1:52 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match Hooded Kudo trys to jump Hyobanshi with a Kendo-Stick, but he gets nailed with a spinning back fist instead, Hyobanshi then tries for a power bomb but Kudo manages to scramble out of the ring before the 'Pink Monster' can do more damage. [/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Hirokumi Saito vs Tom Gilmore[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HirokumiSaito.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Where as the previous match was a totally one sided squash this did at-least see Saito get ina decent amount of offence, however he never looked like winning and Gilmore was pretty much in control for the entire match, before putting away Saito in just a bit under six minutes with the Anger Management (Sit Out Spinning Power- Bomb). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Hirokumi Saito in 5:46 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri vs [/B] [B]The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShingenMiyazaki-Alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Kenko-Alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Perhaps it was because the crowd was feeling a bit jaded after watching the poor Kudo-Umaga contest, then basically a pair of squash matches, but this tag match never really got going, despite being given good time. Horri and Miyamae controllled things early on, before the Pacific Express came back in the middle portion, exploiting a few communication problems between the unlikely pairing of Horri and Miyamae. In the end though the individual superiority of the World Title challengers proved too much and Miyamae picked up the victory after downing Takemitsu with the Miyamae Spoiler. The Pacific Express are a bit, hit and miss as a team, sometimes they are able to step it up but quite often (as was the case here) they don't and it explains why they've never really got much of a focused push. Takemitsu certainly seems to be benefitting more from the team, than Miyazaki (who could legitimately be a contender in the Openweight Title ranks, especially once McFly and/or Gilmore probably move up to the World Title scene) and perhaps he may be someone who might not amount to much more than a career low end mid-carder at best. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Miyamae and Kinnojo Horri defeated The Pacific Express in 12:26 when Miyamae defeated Kenko Takemitsu by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Elemental Americana vs Golden Scorpion[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] There's a reason this match got the semi-main event slot and it's the fact that the Super Juniors right now are the most reliable members of the roster for popping out a good match, with or without any real build and the case was proved here, with title hopeful Elemental Americana and Golden Scorpion putting on a really good well paced match. It started with some low-key chain wrestling at the beginning , but soon picked up pace which led to them exchanging roll-ups, ending with a stand-off. They soon re-engaged in the chain wrestling but a head-scissors take-down from Americana sent Scorpion out of the ring. Americana then wound up for the handspring plancha, but Scorpion got back up on the apron to cut it off, and took Americana down with a front flip neckbreaker. Scorpion then took control for a bit, and even seemed to 'heel' it up slightly, as the fans were firmly behind the Elemental III in waiting. A brainbuster earned a two count for the DANGER AHEAD Man, but Americana managed to avoid the Scorpion Stinger and countered with a Tornado DDT springing off the ropes to turn the match in his favour. An Elemental Suplex brought a two count for the Junior Championship hopeful, before he headed up top, but he was cut off by Scorpion who then sent him crashing back in with a sunset flip power-bomb for a very close two count. Back up and Americana took control with a roundhouse kick, before trying for the Elemental Driver , but Scorpion had it scouted and countered into a Northern Lights Suplex. Americana powered out of the bridging pin, but Scorpion put him right back down with a double-stomp. Scorpion then went out onto the apron and set up for the Golden Shot, but Americana sprang up and nailed him with an Enziguri, before attempting to suplex Scorpion over the rope, but Scorpion cut him off before scoring with a springboard missile drop-kick. But Americana nipped up to take Scorpion down with a hurracanrana, he then used the momentum to roll through again and plant Scorpion with a Falcon Arrow, before heading up top and sealing the victorty with the Inferno Splash. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Elemental Americana defeated Golden Scorpion in 13:19 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] [I]Elemental Americana is celebrating his victory, when Dragon sneaks up behind him and nails his rival with the title belt, Dragon then starts to yank at the mask of Elemental Americana, and it looks like he's trying to take it off, before Night of the Burning Hammer ! Thankfully though ringside personnel get the between them and Elemental Americana is able to escape with his masked intact, leaving Dragon frustrated.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko catches up with Hiroaki Nakasawa, Shimedzu and Sean McFly.[/I] [I]Nakasawa says that tonight P.I.N.K will be met with the combined forces of three of the very best in Burning Hammer right now, and that they can try all the dirty tricks they want but it still wont help them. [/I] [I]Shimedzu then said that people doubted last week if himself and Nakasawa could work together, and make no bones about it, the partnership between him and Nakasawa ends as soon as they'll be facing off for the Burning World Championship at Night of the Burning Hammer but for now he'll happily work alongside the champ.[/I] [I]McFly then chimes in to say that the past two shows both Maita and Toshusai, learned just why no one has yet to 'defeat' him since coming into Burning Hammer, and his partners tonight will see first hand why he will be the man to face them for the World Title come Everlasting Mission.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Good promo that got over just why these three men are so good, but also built a little bit of tension as Shimedzu and McFly who are both possible title challengers for Nakasawa over the coming months, build up their credentials.[/FONT] [CENTER]____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Hiroaki Nakasawa, Shimedzu & Sean McFly vs[/B] [B]P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko, Mokuami Maita & Tadakuni Toshusai)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenShimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SeanMcFly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWG-TadakuniToshusaiPINK.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] They go through some pretty routine trade-offs at the beginning with McFly matching up with Maita, Nakasawa duking it out with Toshusai and Masuko facing off with Shimedzu. Through-out the 'dream team' is a step ahead, but just as it looks like Shimedzu is going to put away Masuko with the Skull-Drop, the P.I.N.K leader sneaks in a low blow. Shimedzu stumbles back and is thne clubbed from behind by Toshusai, turning the match a full 180. Shimedzu then plays 'face' in peril, which was sort of a good thing as the crowd are beginning to accept that he has moved away from the Silver Dragon Feet 'chronie' of the last year and a half. P.I.N.K work the usual heel double teams, getting in plenty of cheap shots....which frustrate Nakasawa and McFly, but their protests only seem to be making things worse for Shimedzu. With Shimedzu worn down, Toshusai trys to finish things with the Shock Treatment, but the former SDF man counters with a Crucifix Bomb, Masuko and Maita then come in but Shimedzu manages to fend them off with an Enziguri/DDT combination, before slumping to the mat. Shimedzu then crawls over to make the tag but Masuko catches up with him, but Shimedzu manages to kick Maita off and he gets the tag into Nakasawa. As expected the fresh Nakasawa cleans house and all three members of P.I.N.K are soon scrambling out of the ring for a powder. The 'dream team' give them no time to rest though, as both Shimedzu and McFly climb up onto a turnbuckle. McFly comes off first with a Moonsault, then a second later Shimedzu busts out one of his own. Not to be outdone though Nakasawa suddenly comes crashing through the ropes to take everyone down with a Flying Fore-Arm Smash. With the 'dream team' fully in control, they bring all three members of P.I.N.K into the ring. McFly flips over Masuko and puts the P.I.N.K leader into the Stone Hold, Shimedzu then drills Toshusai with the Skull-Drop, before Nakasawa drives Maita into the canvas with the H-Bomb............. One......... Two......... Three..... And P.I.N.K are done. This wasn't a classic main event in terms of ring quality, but P.I.N.K did their part as the dastardly heels and the crowd were fully behind the 'dream-team' trio. The triple finisher sequence was also something a little different from the usual chaotic last man to break up the pin attempt gets the win forumula, and it really helped established that here was three of the very best in Burning Hammer. P.I.N.K will bounce back at some stage, and part of their gimmick is that they have a '****roach' mentality to them. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa, Shimedzu and Sean McFly defeated P.I.N.K (Masuko, Maita & Toshusai) in 14:51 when Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Mokuami Maita by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/B] [I]Suddenly Toshiharu Hyobanshi hits the ring and attacks Nakasawa, McFly and Shimedzu dropping them with a series of clotheslines, a revived P.I.N.K then join in on the beatdown. [/I] [I]Before the four and three can come too much Miyamae and Kinnojo Horri then hit the ring to turn into a five on four advantage against P.I.N.K, and P.I.N.K are soon setn scrambling out of the ring.[/I] [I]Shimedzu and Nakasawa get up to see Horri and Miyamae have cleared the ring, but they don't look to happy about getting the 'help' and the two pairings that will facer off at Night of the Burning Hammer in the Two Tier World Title match, stare a hole through each other but the ringside personnel manage to come between them to stop them coming to blows.[/I] [B][COLOR=black]Ratings: B- (Post match Attack, Rescue, Face Off)[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]________________________________________________________ [/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta][B]Overall: A[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] A real up and down show, it started out on a high note with the SUKI- Matt Keith match that exceeded expectations, but then dropped off in the middle (highlighted by a poor match between Hooded Kudo and Rhino Umaga), thankfully though a very good all Junior Division contest between Elemental Americana and Golden Scorpion, plus an entertaining main event rescued the show. [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 17.50 rating on TV5Monde (- 0.15 ) To be honest I was expecting another drop, and this one was a little less severe than Monday nights. The whole week was a week of 'weaker on paper' shows, next weeks will be alot stronger as the remaining matches for Night of the Burning Hammer are put together, whilst also maintaining the build for the main events.

[CENTER][B][U][COLOR=magenta][SIZE=3]Voyager Showcase #6[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][COLOR=magenta](Mist of the Unknown Tour: Night 19)[/COLOR][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday 11th October 2008[/SIZE] Mayan Theater, Los Angeles, CA, South West, USA (Attendance: 778) [B]Match #1: Miyamae vs Narihira Arita[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NarihiraArita.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As expected this was a pretty straight-forward victory for the World Title hopeful, but Arita did get enough offence to leave something of an impression, and despite not winning this tour he continues to look a good prospect for the future. Miyamae put this match to bed in just under five minutes, with the Miyamae Spoiler. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Miyamae defeated Narihira Arita in 4:53 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Non Title: [/B] [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs [/B] [B]Eiji Hamacho & Mikey James[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MikeyJames.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Another partner for Hamacho, and you guessed it another loss. In a twist from what has becoming the norm, this time it was his partner who turned on him. Hamacho mis-timed a clothesline, and Mikey did not take kindly to that, as he sprang up and super-kicked the Raging Bull before walking out the ring. Hamacho was then left to full victim to the Final Impact. The finish was the only thing of note in what was a very routine tag match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Size of the Fight defeated Eiji Hamacho and Mikey James in 6:50 when Hyosuke Kokan defeated Eiji Hamacho by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________ [B]Match #3: Voyager Title Tournament Semi Final: [/B] [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Yasunobu Masuno[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno_alt11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The first Voyager Tournament semi final, was between the two big men of Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Yasunobu Masuno. They turned out a solid heavy hitting brawl, that gradually build up the intensity, but the lack of variation from fore-arm exchanges with the odd suplex/power-slam in between meant that whilst the effort was there, it wasn't particularly memorable. The closing sequence saw BBS catch Masuno with a clothesline, only for the shaven headed big-man to shake it off and come-back with a spine-buster. That led to a two count, Masuno then picked BBS up and tried for the Avalanche Bomb, but the former college football star held firm and came back with a flurry of fore-arms. Masuno then whipped BBS into the turnbuckle, and came charging in, but BBS suddenly exploded out of the corner with a spear. Masuno was then left doubled over and BBS followed straight in to dump Masuno with the Back-Drop Driver. The Bulldozer then draped an arm over Masuno, and the 3 count was made as the Gaijin Prospect booked his place in the Voyager Title Tournament and a spot on the card of Night of the Burning Hammer. [B][COLOR=red]Result:Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Yasunobu Masuno in 8:57 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________ [B]Match #4: Voyager Title Tournament Semi Final: [/B] [B]Greg Keith vs VENOM[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GregGauge.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The second semi final turned out to be a total contrast to the first one, as Greg Keith and VENOM put on a decent technical contest, that lacked a bit of zip at the beginning but grew into a fairly intriguing contest by the end. The emphasis was of course on each of them getting their submission finisher locked on, as Greg looked to target the neck and arms of VENOM, so that the Proton Lock could become more effective, whilst VENOM targetted the legs. The closing stages saw several reversals and it looked like Greg Keith was going to have the last say as he had the Proton Lock, locked on , but VENOM managed to reach the ropes. VENOM then swept the legs out from under Greg Keith. The ' Sam's Boy' then got up straight away , as a way to avoid being tied up into the Sting In The Tail, but VENOM was a step ahead, and Keith ended up being spiked into the canvas with the Lethal Dosage and that proved enough to send VENOM to the finals of the Voyager Title Tournament. [B][COLOR=red]Result: VENOM defeated Greg Keith in 13:45 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: 4 Corner Survival: [/B] [B]Hell Monkey vs Rhino Umaga vs Steve Flash vs Tom Gilmore[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash_alt.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] The main event was pretty much standard fare for a four corner survival, as in everyone got in a bit offence, before it broke down and turned into the usual last finisher wins format. The closing stages saw Flash dumped Gilmroe out of the ring with a drop-kick , only for Hell Monkey to nail the veteran Canadian with the Hell-Fire-Kick. Rhino Umaga then took Hell Monkey out his boots with the Rhino Charge, then went for the cover, but Gilmore dived into break it up. Umaga then got up but Gilmore nailed the big Samoan with a super-kick, then pulled out the Picture Perfect Moonsault to seal the victory. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Tom Gilmore defeated Rhino Umaga, Steve Flash and Hell Monkey in 12:40 when Tom Gilmore defeated Rhino Umaga by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta][B]Overall: B-[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] Even though this was a pretty consistant show from top to bottom, nothing particuarly stood out, and a lack of a stand-out main event probably hurt the show a little in the end. But this was still good enough to help increase the popularity in this region, so can't really complain all that much.

[B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]Purogods.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] BHOTWG continue the Mists of the Unknown Tour, as they present their final two shows before Night of the Burning Hammer, visiting the Akita Stadium in Tohoku on Monday 13th October, then the Yokkaichi Dome in Kinki on Thursday 16th. Monday's show will be headlined by a high profile Tag Team match up as World Title hopefuls Kinnojo Horri & Miyamae, take on World Tag Team Champions Size of the Fight in a non title match up. Meanwhile the other Two-Tier World Title match pairing of Hiroaki Nakasawa and Shimedzu, will face off with Eiji Hamacho and his latest partner Heiachiro Sakai. Can Sakai show enough to Hamacho, that he deserves to be the Raging Bull's new long term partner, or will he fall by the wayside like so many others have in recent weeks. There will be more tag team action as DANGER AHEAD, takes on The Pacific Express. Both of these teams have been jockeying for ranking position in the tag ranks over the past few months and a win for either team, may well see them stake a claim for a title shot at Night of the Burning Hammer. In all Junior Division singles action The Awesome Kiyaru takes on Silver Dragon Feet's Hell Monkey, as both of them look to stake a claim to get back in the Junior Title picture. Whilst Voyager Title Tournamen finalists Bulldozer Brandon Smith and VENOM are faced with the considerable tasks of taking on Elemental II and Elemental Americana in singles action. Rounding out the line up Junior Champion Sensational Dragon takes on Canadian veteran Steve Flash. Thursdays show in Kinki will be headlined by an All Star 4 Corner Survival featuring Silver Dragon Feet leader and former World Champion Hooded Kudo, Junior Champion Sensational Dragon, Dragon's rival Elemental Americana and the 'Pink Monster' Toshiharu Hyobanshi. Who wil head into Night of the Burning Hammer with a momentum boosting victory. Meanwhile Hiroaki Nakasawa and Shimedzu will face off against the P.I.N.K originals of Marihito Masuko and Tadakuni Toshusai. Whilst the other Two Tier World Title match pairing of Miyamae and Kinnojo Horri take on 'Sam's Boys' (Twin brothers Greg and Matt Keith). There will be a 4 corner survival made up of Tag Team representatives featuring Kansuke Konda (Size of the Fight), Golden Scorpion (DANGER AHEAD), Shingen Miyazaki (Pacific Express) and Mokumi Maita (P.I.N.K) There will also be a Six Man Battle as Openweight Champion Sean McFly teams with Elemental II and Bulldozer Brandon Smith to take on Tom Gilmore, SUKI and VENOM. Finally in singles action Hyosuke Kokan takes on Rhino Umaga and The Awesome Kiyaru faces off with Mikey James. Here is a full rundown of the cards for the final two shows before Night of the Burning Hammer.................. [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]Mists of the Unkown Tour- Night Twenty [/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U](Akita Stadium ,Tohoku)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Monday 13th October 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]All-Star Tag (Non Title): [/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri vs [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champions- [/SIZE] Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]World Champion-[/SIZE]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Shimedzu vs Eiji Hamacho & Heiachiro Sakai[/CENTER] [CENTER]DANGER AHEAD (Golden Scorpion & Rhino Umaga) vs The Pacific Express (Shingen Miyazaki & Kenko Takemitsu)[/CENTER] [CENTER]The Awesome Kiyaru vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Hell Monkey[/CENTER] [CENTER]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Elemental II[/CENTER] [CENTER]Elemental Americana vs VENOM[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Junior Champion-[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon vs Steve Flash ________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]Mists of the Unkown Tour- Night Twenty One[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [CENTER][B][U](Yokkaichi Dome ,Kinki)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][I]Thursday 16th October 2008[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]All-Star 4 Corner Survival: [/B] Elemental Americana [B]vs[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet;[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Toshiharu Hybanshi[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]World Champion-[/SIZE]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Shimedzu vs P.I.N.K (Marihito Masuko & Tadakuni Toshusai)[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Silver Dragon Feet'[/SIZE] Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri vs Sam's Boys (Greg Keith & Matt Keith) [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Op[SIZE=1]enweight Champion- [/SIZE]Sean McFly, Elemental II & Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Tom Gilmore, SUKI & VENOM [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival:[/B] [SIZE=1]'Representing DANGER AHEAD'[/SIZE] Golden Scorpion vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Size of the Fight'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Kansuke Konda vs [SIZE=1]'Representing P.I.N.K'[/SIZE] Mokuami Maita vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Pacific Express'[/SIZE] Shingen Miyazaki [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Size of the Fight'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]World Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Hyosuke Kokan vs [SIZE=1]'Representing DANGER AHEAD'[/SIZE] Rhino Umaga[/CENTER] [CENTER]The Awesome Kiyaru vs Mikey James ____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=darkgreen]Predictions Form[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Monday (Tohoku)[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Non Title:[/B] Size of the Fight vs Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Shimedzu vs Eiji Hamacho & Heiachiro Sakai[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]DANGER AHEAD vs The Pacific Express[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]The Awesome Kiyaru vs Hell Monkey[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Elemental II[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Elemental Americana vs VENOM[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Sensational Dragon vs Steve Flash[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Thursday (Kinki)[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]All Star 4CS:[/B] Elemental Americana vs Hooded Kudo vs Sensational Dragon vs Toshiharu Hyobanshi [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Shimedzu vs P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri vs Sam's Boys[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Six Man Battle:[/B] Sean McFly, Elemental II & Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs Tom Gilmore, SUKI & VENOM. [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Golden Scorpion vs Kansuke Konda vs Mokuami Maita vs Shingen Miyazaki[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]Hyosuke Kokan vs Rhino Umaga[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=darkgreen]The Awesome Kiyaru vs Mikey James[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote] [/CENTER]

[B][U]Monday (Tohoku)[/U][/B] Non Title: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Shimedzu[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho & Heiachiro Sakai [B]DANGER AHEAD[/B] vs The Pacific Express The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Hell Monkey[/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Elemental II[/B] [B]Elemental Americana[/B] vs VENOM [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Steve Flash _________________________________________________ [B][U]Thursday (Kinki)[/U][/B] All Star 4CS: Elemental Americana vs [B]Hooded Kudo [/B]vs Sensational Dragon vs Toshiharu Hyobanshi [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Shimedzu [/B]vs P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai) [B]Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Sam's Boys Six Man Battle: Sean McFly, Elemental II & Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Tom Gilmore, SUKI & VENOM.[/B] Golden Scorpion vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B] vs Mokuami Maita vs Shingen Miyazaki Hyosuke Kokan vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Mikey James

Monday (Tohoku) Non Title: Size of the Fight vs [B]Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri[/B] [I]Your non titles usually still have the champion winning, but this should be the exception[/I] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Shimedzu[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho & Heiachiro Sakai [I]Nakasawa and Shimedzu continue to build momentum to their match as they defeat yet another partner of Hamacho[/I] [B]DANGER AHEAD[/B] vs The Pacific Express Either team could win, but I am thinking that it will be the heels that go after SOTF next. The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Hell Monkey[/B] [I]SDF have kind of been on a back burner, but they will begin building to prominence for the next tour[/I] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs[B] Elemental II[/B] [I]In America BBS would have a slim chance. here in Japan, none[/I] [B]Elemental Americana[/B] vs VENOM [I]Squash for momentum[/I] [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Steve Flash [I]see above[/I] _________________________________________________ Thursday (Kinki) All Star 4CS: Elemental Americana vs [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Sensational Dragon vs Toshiharu Hyobanshi [I]no titles, so the SDF leader wins[/I] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Shimedzu[/B] vs P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai) [I]VIctory continues till their showdown[/I] [B]Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Sam's Boys [I]This has become a solid pairing and could become the next tag champions[/I] Six Man Battle: Sean McFly, Elemental II & Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Tom Gilmore, SUKI & VENOM[/B]. [I]Only because GIlmore and SUKI need the win more[/I] Golden Scorpion vs Kansuke Konda vs [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] vs Shingen Miyazaki [I]P.I.N.K. moment in the sun[/I] Hyosuke Kokan vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] [I]prelude to DANGER AHEAD being the next tag title contenders[/I] [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Mikey James [I]squash[/I]

Monday (Tohoku) Non Title: [B]Size of the Fight [/B]vs Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri [I]Miyamae and Horri will have communication problems, but will still look strong in defeat prior to the two-tier[/I] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Shimedzu [/B]vs Eiji Hamacho & Heiachiro Sakai [I]I don't see this being the time Hamacho and a partner make a splash[/I] [B]DANGER AHEAD [/B]vs The Pacific Express [I]I think the capital letter team will build some momentum towards a title shot here[/I] The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Hell Monkey[/B] [I]I'll go with the Monkey in what should be a very even battle, mainly because Kiyaru has a squash on the next show to build back his lost momentum[/I] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Elemental II[/B] [B]Elemental Americana [/B]vs VENOM [I]The Voyager title participants will both show well here but both will go down in defeat[/I] [B]Sensational Dragon [/B]vs Steve Flash [I]The Dragon continues his momentum[/I] _________________________________________________ Thursday (Kinki) All Star 4CS: Elemental Americana vs [B]Hooded Kudo [/B]vs Sensational Dragon vs Toshiharu Hyobanshi [I]I'd agree with my esteemed colleagues - Kudo could do with some wins[/I] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Shimedzu [/B]vs P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai) [I]Continued success for the 2-tier participants[/I] [B]Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri [/B]vs Sam's Boys [I]Hmm...I'll go with the 2-tiers winning again here, but still dissention[/I] Six Man Battle: Sean McFly, Elemental II & Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Tom Gilmore, SUKI & VENOM.[/B] [I]I think this team needs the win more going into the PPV to establish their credentials better[/I] Golden Scorpion vs [B]Kansuke Konda [/B]vs Mokuami Maita vs Shingen Miyazaki [I]Rolls a dice and Konda's name came up![/I] Hyosuke Kokan vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] [I]Lesser light of the tag champs is not so lucky[/I] [B]The Awesome Kiyaru [/B]vs Mikey James [I]Kiyaru gets back on course[/I]

Monday (Tohoku) Non Title: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Shimedzu[/B] vs Eiji Hamacho & Heiachiro Sakai [B]DANGER AHEAD[/B] vs The Pacific Express The Awesome Kiyaru vs [B]Hell Monkey[/B] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs [B]Elemental II[/B] [B]Elemental Americana[/B] vs VENOM [B]Sensational Dragon[/B] vs Steve Flash _________________________________________________ Thursday (Kinki) All Star 4CS: [B]Elemental Americana[/B] vs Hooded Kudo vs Sensational Dragon vs Toshiharu Hyobanshi Hiroaki Nakasawa & Shimedzu vs [B]P.I.N.K (Masuko & Toshusai)[/B] [B]Miyamae & Kinnojo Horri[/B] vs Sam's Boys Six Man Battle: [B]Sean McFly, Elemental II & Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B] vs Tom Gilmore, SUKI & VENOM. Golden Scorpion vs Kansuke Konda vs [B]Mokuami Maita[/B] vs Shingen Miyazaki Hyosuke Kokan vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] [B]The Awesome Kiyaru [/B]vs Mikey James

Archived