Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

Tigerkenney, first off great job on the last PPV. I was genuinely glad to see Elemental American win so he could fulfill the Elemental legacy and Size of the Fight showed why the are the best d@mn team in BHOTWG!! That was a PPV I would easily have paid $49.99 for. Great job. This was one of the diaries that made me alter the CVerse because of things you did here (the naming of Size of the Fight for example). I tip my hat to you for an amazing diary and I cannot wait to see what you do with TEW 08. :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Superb diary...great last show... I think TK's legacy in particular will be his match write-ups. That Dragon vs Americana match write-up was especially exciting. That and the fact that my eyes (and probably a few others) have been opened up to the Japanese part of the C-verse in the main as a result of this diary. Your diary will be missed but I'm positive you will come up with something equally great for TEW 2008. Oh, and sorry for not getting your PM answered fast enough! :D

I've been more or less a pseudo-lurker on this thread for a long time and will be sad to see it go. In my mind, or rather, in the C-Verse that exists there, I always refer to the Japanese scene as though the things that have happened in this diary are the things going on over there; very much in the same way I view Pox's DAVE and J Silver's USPW. They just ARE the C-Verse. This IS Burning Hammer to me. In that respect, thanks for contributing to my enjoyment of the game. Congrats on a great run. I'm really looking forward to your next venture. :)

Archived