Burning Desire, Raising The Hammer (Cornellverse)

[b]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Koshiro Ino[/b] vs Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon [b]Kinnojo Horri[/b] vs Golden Scorpion Shimedzu vs [b]Super Joshuya[/b] [b]Size of the Fight[/b] vs The Awesome Kiyaru & Champagne Lover Everest vs [b]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/b] [b]Yasuhiko Taira[/b] vs Tadakuni Toshusai Marihito Masuko vs [b]Mokuami Maita[/b]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U]Reborn Tour (Night 17)[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 23rd April 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Sapporo Park , Hokkaido (Attendance: 3'413) [/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] [B]Dark Match # 1: VENOM vs Silver Shark[/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: VENOM defeated Silver Shark in 5:40 by submission [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]with a [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=navy]Sting In The Tail. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]____________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [B]Dark Match # 2: Nisso Yuasha vs Toshiki Shibanumo[/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Nissho Yuasa defeated Toshiki Shibanumo in 4:07 by pinfall [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]with a Thunder Drop. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] _____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed For TV)[/U] [/B][/CENTER] The show starts off with a lone figure standing in the ring...that lone figure is Optimus. [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Optimus.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] He then proceeds to go off on the one of the longest promo's in Burning Hammer History as the thanks the people he fought with, the people he had great matches against, the fans, his own mother and probably even his own Mask for the great wrestling career that he had. A choked up Optimus (though it's a little hard to tell under-neath the mask) then leaves the ring to a standig ovation from the fans. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] A Ten minute promo in a Puro-fed ?! A bit of a risk but as it's someone they genuinely respect, it did not have them all reaching for the Saki.[/FONT] _____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 1: Shimedzu vs Super Joshuya[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Shimedzu is always reliable for a good match. Super Joshuya tends to be a bit more inconistent but he brought his A-Game to this one, resulting in this being a really fine match, as they showed they had some good chemistry together. Shimedzu started out the stronger, keeping Joshuya grounded with some solid mat wrestling , however Joshuya eventually countered that with that classic (a-k-a cliched) match-turning move the Enziguri. This then led to a spell where Joshuya was running rings around Shimedzu and generally looking like he is living up to his Super name, getting a few near-falls with a sunset-flip pin and a frog-splash. However Joshuya went to the well once too often and Shimedzu brought him crashing back in with an Iconoclasm, and then followed up with a Dragon Suplex for a 2 count, Shimedzu then hit's a brain-buster for another 2 count. Shimedzu then decides to go up top and shows he can go airborne too by busting out a moonsault but Joshuya kicks out of that....Shimedzu is getting frustrated as he can't seem to put Joshuya away. Joshuya then rolls up Shimedzu and nearly gets a shock pin...that just seemed to rile up Shimedzu even more he took Joshuya down with a running boot to the face...he then called for the Shimedzu Skull-Drop and nails Joshuya with it...this time the masked man had nothing left to give. [B]Result: Shimedzu defeated Super Joshuya in 11:44 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Size of The Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs The Awesome Kiyaru & Champagne Lover[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was pretty routine tag team stuff but it was well executed without there being anything that made the crowd get too over-excited. Kokan played the baby face in peril early on as Kiyaru and Lover worked him over, Lover even at one point had the Champagne Breakfast locked on but Kokan had enough left in the tank to make it to the ropes. After almost six minutes of selling Lover's and Kiyaru's offence Kokan managed to tag into a fired Kansuke Konda...from there the match as expected did pick up. The finish saw Champagne Lover have Kansuke Konda lifted up for the Lover Stunner but Konda managed to counter with a Tornado DDT, Hysuke Kokan then came flying off the top rope with a Cannonball, before Konda as the legal man made the pin and Kokan made sure that Kiyaru wasn't go to being able to break up the winning pin. [B]Result: Size of the Fight defeated The Awesome Kiyaru and Champagne Lover in 11:30 when Kansuke Konda defeated Champagne Lover by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [I]Tetsuzan ' I need to get my face on TV' Kaneko is backstage and is ready to shove a microphone in a wrestlers face. This time he gets two for the price of one, as World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa and Koshiro Ino have some words for their opponents tonight Hooded Kudo and Sensational Dragon. [/I] [I]Nakasawa says that Kudo may be a legend, and that Sensational Dragon might be the brightest young talent in Burning Hammer but that he is the World Champion and he would prove just why tonight.[/I] [I]Koshiro Ino then said that Kudo may of won their encounter at Test of Prophecies, but that it was not over between them and he would not rest until he beats Kudo.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] ____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Yasuhiko Taira vs Tadakuni Toshusai[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This match wasn't very good and it's only because Taira (who must have been pushed to the moon by the previous booking regime) has inexplicably high levels of popularity, that the crowd were even remotely into this match. It seems fitting that his opponent here is another mediocre 'talent' who got a heavy push by the previous booking team, former tag champion Toshusai. This match was just a load of chop- slap-punch until Taira finished off Toshusai with the Flattener (Running Lariat). [B]Result: Yasuhiko Taira defeated Tadakuni Toshusai in 6:33 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Taira keeps complaining about not getting a good enough push, that he should be a main eventer (the auto computer push thinks that too as some-how his popularity levels aren't dropping fast enough) Maybe I'm missing something here but how the hell is someone who blows-up every-time they get past five minutes in the ring ever worthy of a main event push, unless they're working for USPW ? [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Looking at Taira's stats he's a pretty good brawler, and if it wasn't for the awful stamina he could be a carriable worker like Yasonobu Masuno. But I can't justify pushing him over people who can actually work a match longer than five minutes, and seeing as the product setting I have is 90% matches, I think it's vital I have people who can work matches that last more than ten minutes near the top end of the card, yet alone five.[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]______________________________________________________________[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Kinnojo Horri vs Golden Scorpion[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] When it comes to wrestling styles these two are like chalk and cheese, so you'd think there would be possible chemistry issues, not so...as they put on a pretty good match. Golden Scorpion caught Horri off balance in the early going and even nailed the big man with the Scorpion Stinger, however he had worn his bigger opponent down enough to make it count...going for his finisher fairly early proved to be a mistake for Scorpion as Horri re-grouped and started to dominate, using his height and weight advantage. Just as it looked like Scorpion would have nothing left he turned the match back in his favour with a head-scissors take -down and locked on a head-scissors submission, Horri found his way to the ropes but he had been worn down. This then led to several top rope attacks from Scorpion as he tried to put Horri away but the heavyweight kept kicking out, these attacks included a drop-kick, frogsplash and a moonsault. Scorpion though obviously felt the aerial assualts were having an effect on Horri , this time he placed himself on the top rope and sling-shotted himself in...however just as Scorpion was coming in Horri got up and levelled him with a big lariat that sent Scorpion crashing to the canvas. Horri then followed up with a series of strikes that further softened up Horri before putting the masked Junior Heavyweight away with the Destiny Bomb. [B]Result: Kinnojo Horri defeated Golden Scorpion in 13:52 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]All of a sudden The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) jump out from amongst the crowd, they throw the already limp body of Golden Scorpion out of the ring, and then proceed to give Kinnoji Horri a beating with Kendo-Sticks until Security intervene and pull them off. [/I] [I]As ever the literally faceless commentary team (whose names I can never care to remember) seem bemused by The Rebellion's attack and wonder what the meaning is behind it. Well they do for a little whille, but as this is all a serious business and puroresu is a 'sport' they just carry on like the incident never happened and start hyping the goliath contest that is Everest vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Everest vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Everest.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Why did I sign up Bulldozer, because he looked like a hot prospect, and he is but any momentum I could give him is negated by the unwritten of Puroresu that all rookies must job every match, even if their opponent is (a)- Untalented, (B)- Not that over, (C)- Ageing, has nothing left to give and should be putting over younger talent. His opponent in this one Everest definately ticks boxes A and C. In an ideal world I would have Smith win this match and get the overness boost from beating the useless lump of lard that is Everest, but that would not have gone down well with the fans. This match was ugly as it comes. It was basically just Smith and Everest trading blows in what looked to be slow-motion and it made the contest between Taira & Toshusai look like a half decent match by comparisson .Thankfully it did not last too long and it was put to bed when Everest won the match with a Mountain Mover (Banzai Drop) [B]Result: Everest defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 4:27 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Everest thinks he should be on more shows, I say otherwise and with that last performance I can't see there's much of an argument really.[/FONT] _________________________________________________________________ [I]Hooded Kudo is backstage with Sensational Dragon, and they proceed to spout off on a rant, aimed at tonights opponents Hiroaki Nakasawa and Koshiro Ino . The ego's of these two can barely be contained in the same promo. Sensational Dragon puts himself over as some kind of uber-talent and says that the fans came to see this show for one reason only.......... yes you've all guessed it....himself. [/I] [I]Hooded Kudo does actually get a word in, as he says tonight he will put Nakasawa on notice that he is after the World Title. He then says that Ino obviously did not get the message loud and clear and that tonight he would destroy that failure and consign him to the annuals of history.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Marihito Masuko vs Mokuami Maita[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This was another solid match, as these two match up pretty well...this featured very little of the flashy aerial assaults normally associated with the Junior Division, but it was wrestled at a quick pace and featured plenty of intense technical exchanges and slick counter wrestling. The finish saw Maita try to get Masuko into the ankle-lock after Masuko had kicked out of the Assasination Attempt (Running Knee) but Masuko managed to counter by rolling through and then stunning Maita with the Masuko Cradle Shock (Reverse STO) which left Maita stunned long enough for Masuko to pick up the victory. [B]Result: Marihito Masuko defeated Mokuami Maita in 11:38 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [I]A video hypes the main event between World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa & Koshiro versus Hooded Kudo and the Junior champion Sensational Dragon. It shows Nakasawa and Sensational Dragon retaining their titles against several opponents and the history between Hooded Kudo and Koshiro Ino, showing how their friendship has now grown [/I][I]into a hate-filled rivalry.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: Hiroaki Nakasawa & Koshiro Ino vs [/B] [B]Hooded Kudo & Sensational Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE] [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PaintedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The crowd were really into this one from the get go and the wrestlers responded by putting on a great match, this match had it all scientific wrestling, wild brawling, jaw-dropping high spots and plenty of drama. Nakasawa & Ino came out on fire as they took the match to Kudo & Dragon...who quickly escaped to the out-side but Nakasawa & Ino just followed them out and literally beat them from pillar to post . However as hot as the Nakasawa & Ino came out, the tide soon turned...Kudo blew some Mist in Nakasawa's face, that left Nakasawa temporarily blinded. Kudo and Dragon then turned their attention to Koshiro Ino, with no partner to tag to for the time being Koshiro Ino just had to knuckle down and withstand the beating he was taking from Kudo & Dragon, who actually looked pretty slick as a team, with Kudo often holding Ino in place for Dragon to use his body as weapon come off the top rope. However they went to the once too often as Ino caught Dragon with a Back-Snapper as the Junior Champion sprung off the top-rope. Ino then made the sort of cover a man worn down from a taking beating would attempt and it was broken up by Hooded Kudo, the two former stable-mates then went toe to toe before a mid-ring collision left them both laying in the ring. Nakasawa had now shaken off the effects of Kudo's misting attack and Ino managed to get the tag in, like-wise Kudo got the tag back into Sensational Dragon but it was a total mis-match as a fresh Nakasawa already with a size advantage completely over-powered Dragon , tossing the Junior Champion over-head with a Back Body Drop. Nakasawa then showed off his strength as left the Junior Champ hanging up-side for 35 seconds before sending Dragon crashing down to the canvas with a delayed vertical suplex, that earned a 2 count. Nakasawa then brought Koshiro Ino back in, who after a few exchanges sent Dragon down with a Power-Bomb only for Kudo to break it up. The team of Nakasawa & Ino were looking in total control.....and it looked like it was only a matter of time before Dragon would get put-away, however when Nakasawa lifted Sensational Dragon up for the Nakasawa Neck-Breaker the Junior champion managed to counter with a Tornado DDT. Both men then tagged in their partners and Kudo and Ino went at it once again, Kudo was dumped on his head from a German suplex from Koshiro Ino but he pretty much just no sold the move and came straight back with a series of strikes, he then tried to get Ino up for a Kudo-Driver but Ino used his size advantage to hold off the attempt and then took Kudo down with the Kobra's Bite (High Knee) but Sensational Dragon broke it up with a Senton from the top rope. Kudo then Ino took the fight to the outside once more as they traded blow after blow, Dragon and Nakasawa then re-entered the ring Nakasawa immediately went for one of his big moves as he tried to set up for the H-Bomb, but once again Dragon used his speed and agility to out-manouevre the world champion catching Nakasawa with a spring-board head-scissors. With Nakasawa down Dragon went up top, however he saw Nakasawa was getting back up and hit a shooting star-press to the outside on top of Koshiro Ino Hooded Kudo got back into the ring as Ino & Dragon lay on the outside, Nakasawa and Kudo then went back and forth with intense brawling until Nakasawa took Kudo down with a Lariat, he then followed up with a Kudo-Driver '99 (Cross-Arm Pile-driver) , however using Kudo's own move against him just seemed to fire-up the Burning Hammer legend as he kicked out a two, Kudo then countered a charging Nakasawa with an STO, before locking on the Kudo-Lock. Just as it looked like Nakasawa was going to tap out, Koshiro Ino came in and made the save. Nakasawa rolled out to the outside only for Sensational Dragon to come crashing through the ropes with a suicide dive. With both Nakasawa & Dragon out of the equation laying on the outside in a heap , it was now down to Kudo and Ino in the ring. Koshiro Ino went for the Kobra's Bite but Hooded Kudo managed to side step the move and immediately countered with the Kudo-Kutter, the referee then counted to three as Nakasawa was unable to recover in time on the outside. [B]Result: Hooded Kudo and Sensational Dragon defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa and Koshiro Ino in 16:19 when Hooded Kudo defeated Koshiro Ino by pinfall. [/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] [I]As Koshiro Ino staggers back to his feet, all of a sudden the Rebellion enters the ring, Shimedzu is stood behind Hooded Kudo holding a Kendo stick, Miyamae is stood behind Koshiro Ino, also with a Kendo Stick. [/I] [I]It looks they are going to hit both Kudo & Ino with the Kendo-Sticks....both of them take a swing.....Miyamae's Kendo sticks connects with Koshiro Ino but Shimedzu stops mid swing...Hooded Kudo then turns around...they have brief stare-down but all of a sudden they drop their guard, shake each others hand and then embrace. [/I] [I]Kudo and Shimedzu then turn their attention to Hiroaki Nakasawa beating down on the World Champion. Meanwhile Sensational Dragon comes back into the ring and pairs up with Miyamae to continue the beat-down on Koshiro Ino.[/I] [I]As Hiroaki Nakasawa and Koshiro Ino are left laying in the ring a bloody mess from the 4 on 2 beatdown. Hooded Kudo grabs a microphone, he proceeds to tell the audience in attendance welcome to the re-birth of Silver Dragon Feet . [/I] [I][B][COLOR=darkred]Silver Dragon Feet 2K7:[/COLOR][/B] [/I] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG] [I]He says that SDF has entered a new era and that the old SDF had to die for the most powerful faction in the history of Burning Hammer to evolve, he said SDF are more powerful than ever and would be taking over and he warned anyone who dared tried to deny SDF their righteous place at top of Burning Hammer, would be made to suffer the consequences.[/I] [B]Rating's: C+ for attack , C for Hooded Kudo's announcement[/B] [B]___________________________________________________________ [/B] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: B:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] This was a good show, and could have been a B+ had it not been for Everest stinking it up one of the matches. Other than that the show went really well with an excellent action packed main event and the formation of the re-born Silver Dragon Feet, albeit one that is alot different from the original group. _________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V Rating:[/B] Lords of the Ring gathered a 17.12 Rating on Nippon TV (+ 0.67)

I have to say..... I still hate the Kudo picture you're using just now. It just looks out of place among the other pictures and makes me want him to lose just based on that.. which is pretty ouch. And also... while newcomers do have to job to bigger stars, they're more than allowed to beat the other young stars. Anyone who is (I think) under 24 AND less than a D+ in respect is a young lion and can be beaten by anyone. Anyone who doesn't meet those criteria would be discredited by such a loss. So find some young talents and put them in there with Bulldozer. I recommend KAZ and SUKI if you can get them, those guys are awesome. Keep up the great work though. Apart from Kudo's pic, I'm still loving this. You're retirement of Optimus was excellent and it's always nice to see people treating people with respect rather than jobbing them out for not doing exactly what you wanted them to do. Derek B

[quote=derek_b;218992]I have to say..... I still hate the Kudo picture you're using just now. It just looks out of place among the other pictures and makes me want him to lose just based on that.. which is pretty ouch. [COLOR=darkred]My rendering skills aren't very good, are they ? Perhaps I should just go back to the original ceremonial hood picture. Then again I might just keep the controversial Kudo picture going, just for the heel heat it's creating. ;) [/COLOR] And also... while newcomers do have to job to bigger stars, they're more than allowed to beat the other young stars. Anyone who is (I think) under 24 AND less than a D+ in respect is a young lion and can be beaten by anyone. Anyone who doesn't meet those criteria would be discredited by such a loss. So find some young talents and put them in there with Bulldozer. I recommend KAZ and SUKI if you can get them, those guys are awesome. [COLOR=darkred]I don't think this is going to give anything major away, as it's only a dark match...further on in my game I had Bulldozer beat Dynamite Narahashi (who's only 23 and despite being a one time Openweight Champion is pretty much a jobber) but the fans still complained about it. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]I have SUKI under a development contract in Hinote Dojo, perhaps I should bring some of those guys up.....Sanetomo Shiraishi's (Ageing Jobber) contract runs out at the end of this tour, and I won't be renewing it, so that will be at-least one roster spot freed up, [/COLOR] Keep up the great work though. Apart from Kudo's pic, I'm still loving this. You're retirement of Optimus was excellent and it's always nice to see people treating people with respect rather than jobbing them out for not doing exactly what you wanted them to do. [COLOR=darkred]How I could not treat Optimus with anything other than respect, he's a genuine cornellverse legend. [/COLOR] Derek B[/quote] ***

[B]O.O.C Note: [/B] What is people's opinions on my tribute piece to Optimus (the post before the preview for the last show) ? I've tweaked it a little, so that it flows better and corrected any glaring mistakes. I can live with the odd typo or two in my regular posts but not for that. I probably should really proof read every post but sometimes I've proof read posts and still missed something, looked at it again and there's some glaring typo, but by that point it's several post's back and really not worth the hassle of correcting. However the tribute piece I want to get just right, no typo's what so ever and for it to read well.

[B][U]Purogods.com[/U][/B] [B][/B] Burning Hammer continue the Reborn Tour at the Kagawa Sports Field in Shikoku. Following on from Monday's show, added to the card will be six man tag action as we the 3/4 of the new Silver Dragon Feet as Hooded Kudo teams with The Rebellion, opposing them will be World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri and Golden Scorpion. Meanwhile the fourth member of Silver Dragon Feet Junior champion- Sensational Dragon defends his title against Elemental II. [CENTER][B][U]Night Eighteen (Kagawa Sports Field, Shikoku)[/U][/B] [SIZE=1]Wednesday 25th April 2007[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]'World Champion'[/SIZE] Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & Golden Scorpion vs 'Silver Dragon Feet 2K7' Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu & Miyamae [B]Burning Junior Championship[/B] Sensational Dragon vs Elemental II Eiji Hamacho vs Koshiro Ino The Awesome Kiyaru vs Marihito Masuko Yasunobu Masuno & Yashiko Taira vs Tadakuni Toshusai & Sanetomo Shiraishi Chuichi Sanda vs Champagne Lover _____________________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][SIZE=1][SIZE=2][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][U]Prediction Short Form[/U] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=1] [/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Shikoku (Wednesday) - [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & Golden Scorpion vs [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=1][B][COLOR=#a0522d]Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu & Miyamae[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#a0522d][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#a0522d]Junior Title: Sensational Dragon vs Elemental II[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#a0522d][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#a0522d]Eiji Hamacho vs Koshiro Ino[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#a0522d]The Awesome Kiyaru vs Marihito Masuko [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira vs Tadakuni Toshusai & Sanetomo Shiraishi[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Chuichi Sanda vs Champagne Lover[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Shikoku (Wednesday) - [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & Golden Scorpion[/B] vs Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu & Miyamae Junior Title: [B]Sensational Dragon [/B]vs Elemental II Eiji Hamacho vs [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Marihito Masuko [B]Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira[/B] vs Tadakuni Toshusai & Sanetomo Shiraishi Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Champagne Lover[/B] Marihito Masuko vs [B]Mokuami Maita[/B]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B]Reborn Tour (Night 18)[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Wednesday 25th April 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Kagawa Sports Field , Shikoku (Attendance: 1'365) [/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] [B]Dark Match # 1: Rhino Umaga vs Dynamite Narahashi[/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Rhino Umaga defeated Dynamite Narahashi in 2:48 by pinfall with a Rhino Charge. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C-[/COLOR] [/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Openweight Champion- Umaga is still carrying the ankle injury, and was somewhat slowed by it, he said he can work through it but I'll just be putting him in Dark Matches for now, until he starts to shake off the injury[/FONT] [B]Dark Match # 2: Yoshii Shiomi vs Kenko Takemitsu[/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Yoshii Shiomi defeated Kenko Takemitsu in 5:31 by pinfall with a Jewel Breaker. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________________________[/COLOR] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed For TV)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show kicks off with a hype video for the main event show-down between Silver Dragon Feet 2K& (Kudo & The Rebellion) against the trio of World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri [/I][I]and Golden Scorpion. [/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 1: The Awesome Kiyaru vs Marihito Masuko[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Both were looking to cement a place near the top end of the Junior Division and put themselves in line for a title shot. This was a fast paced match that had the crowd on edge and fired up for the rest of the show. The match featured plenty of fast paced counter wrestling, mixed in with high-risk aerial manoeuvres. There was also a fair share of near-falls. Kiyaru went close with a Moonsault, a sunset flip pin and a Dragon Suplex. Meanwhile Masuko could have had it won with the Masuko Cradle-Shock and a couple of small packages. The highlight of which was Masuko’s springboard dive onto Kiyaru on the outside. The finish saw both men perched on the top-rope…as they tried to jockey for the advantage, in the end Kiyaru brought Masuko crashing in with the Kiyaru effect and that proved to be the winning move. [B]Result: The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Marihito Masuko in 13:44 [/B] [B]by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] __________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Eiji Hamacho vs Koshiro Ino[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was your standard heavyweight brawl , and though the crowd were into both men, it lacked flow to make it a good match with too much stalling between both workers. The finish saw both men going toe to toe with each other, Hamacho charged at Koshiro Ino with a shoulder block that had Ino staggering but as Hamacho charged once, Ino was able to counter with the Back Snapper and the force of that move was enough to keep one half of the tag champions down long enough for the referee to make the three count. [B]Result: Koshiro Ino defeated Eiji Hamacho in 11:58 by pinfall [/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] _____________________________________________________________ [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is backstage with the Junior Champion Sensational Dragon. Dragon never one to keep his feeling to himself, spouts out his usual egotistical ranting. He says no one is in his league and that he has already seen off one old has-been (Optimus), so why would Elemental II think he would have a chance against someone as Sensational as Sensational Dragon. He then points out that Elemental II recently lost to Optimus, citing it as further evidence as to why he was not worried one bit about facing Elemental II. [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] ________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira vs [/B] [B]Tadakuni Tosushai & Sanetomo Shiraishi[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SanetomoShiraishi.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A match-up between, two newly formed teams. That being said Toshusai & Shiraishi probably don’t have much of a future together. Masuno & Taira on the other hand could be an interesting combination and could be the best way to utilise Taira. Putting him with fellow mullet-haired heavyweight Masuno seems a natural fit..at least for the look of the team. As expected this match was low on scientific wrestling and high on wild brawling, as none of the men in here are what you call master technicians. In the end ‘Mullet-Power’ made their size advantage count with Masuno finishing off Shiraishi with the Avalanche Bomb. [B]Result: Yasunobu Masuno and Yasuhiko Taira defeated Tadakuni Toshusai and Sanetomo Shiraishi in 7:34 when Yasunobu Masuno defeated Sanetomo Shiraishi by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [I]This time Mr Kaneko catches up with Sensational Dragon’s challenger Elemental II. Elemental II said that the arrogant champion needs to be taught a lesson in humility and that he would be given that lesson, when he takes the Junior title away from him.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] ________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Chuichi Sanda vs Champagne Lover[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a pretty solid technical contest, with a fine blend of scientific mat wrestling and stiff brawling. Champagne Lover came very close to winning, when he thought he had the match won when he nailed Sanda with the Lover-Stunner but the tag champion managed to get his foot on the ropes. However it was Sanda who would emerge triumphant from this reasonably short but very competitive contest, when he caught the oily Mexican square on the chin with the Explosion Kick. [B]Result: Chuichi Sanda defeated Champagne Lover in 9:55 by pinfall with an Explosion Kick. [/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] If Lover can start putting in those sort of performances on a consistent basis, then I may well invite him back for another tour. At the moment I’m 50/50 on whether or not he should keep his place on the Burning Hammer roster.[/FONT] ______________________________________________________________ [I]A video plays hyping the Junior Title match between Sensational Dragon and Elemental II[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Junior Title: Sensational Dragon vs Elemental II[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJunior.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a really good match, but a little bit different from your usual Sensational Dragon match, eschewing much of the usual fast paced high-spot his matches are noted for, what it did make up on was providing an intriguing story in the ring , that developed as the match went on. Elemental II was really fired up and took the fight right to the egotistical youngster, after un-loading on Dragon with a kick-combo he almost won the match after only the first 2 minutes, nailing Dragon with the Elemental Suplex. Dragon feeling the pressure rolled out of the ring for a Powder , however Elemental followed him out and was still able to un-load on the champion, ending with Elemental driving Dragon head first onto the floor with the Earth-Breaker. Realising that he could not win the title on a count-out he literally had to drag the champion back into the ring who was content at laying on the outside and being counted out. Elemental II went for the pin but Dragon got his feet on the ropes. Elemental II went for another cover but once again Dragon kicked out (the commentators put over Dragon’s determination here). Dragon then showed his heel colours by giving Elemental II a thumb to the eye and then trying to get a quick roll-up on the challenger. Sensational Dragon then began to work over Elemental II using stretches and holds and actually showing a more technical side to his wrestling repertoire. He managed to put Elemental II into the Dragon Sleeper , but the Junior Legend was able to back himself into the ropes to break it up. Dragon then did as expected and went up top nailing Elemental II with a diving head-butt, that earned a 2 count, he then followed up with a Dragon Suplex for another two count, he then tried to go for the Dragon Slice but Elemental II was not done and managed to get the standing switch on Sensational Dragon and nail him with an Elemental Suplex for a 2 count. Frustrated that the tide had turned once more in Elemental II’s favour, Dragon rolled outside for another powder. Elemental II however wasn’t going to let Dragon rest….he faked Dragon out first with the Elemental feint kick when it looked like he was going to fly over the top rope, and just as Dragon was getting up on the apron, he caught Dragon with a neck-breaker across the ropes. Elemental II then followed up with the Elemental Driver, and got a 2 count, however Dragon managed to counter into a pin-fall of his own, before applying a cross-face submission. Elemental II found his way to the ropes but once again the momentum had shifted. Sensational Dragon then went up top , but he got caught by Elemental II, who looked like he was about to put Sensational Dragon away with the Earth Breaker. However the Rebellion suddenly appeared on the entrance ramp and that seemed to distract Elemental II. The split second of hesitation gave Dragon enough of an opening to counter into a Sensation Shock, Dragon then hooked both of Elemental’s II’s legs for the winning pin. [B]Result: Sensational Dragon defeated Elemental II in 17:41 by pinfall .[/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Sensational Dragon retains the Burning Junior Championship title.[/COLOR] [/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [I]Sensational Dragon then celebrates his title defence, like he’s just won the title for the first time.[/I] [I]Elemental II tries to show dignity in defeat by going to shake the champions hand, but Dragon decides to add further insult to Elemental II by nailing the junior legend with the belt. The faceless commentary team said that the actions of Sensational Dragon are disgraceful.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] _________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri & Golden Scorpion vs[/B] [B]'Silver Dragon Feet 2K7': Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu & Miyamae[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Silver Dragon Feet tried to give it some pomp and ceremony entering the ring, but they were cut off short as the Nakasawa led group took it right to them, Hooded Kudo did not even have enough time to take off his ceremonial mask. The first ten minutes of this match was just a wild brawl, it wasn't exactly puroresu at his finest but the crowd were fully behind Nakasawa's group. Eventually though it did settle down and though Nakasawa & Co came out all guns blazing SDF2K7 had managed to turn the tables and began to isolate the smallest member of Nakasawa's group Golden Scorpion. The Rebellion worked over Scorpion with double team offence whilst Kudo directed traffic and got a breather on the outside. However when The Rebellion tried to combine for the Spiked Skull-Drop, Scorpion managed to counter with a head-scissors take down, Miyamae ending up 'spiking' nothing but air and Scorpion managed to tag in Kinnojo Horri who un-loaded on both Shimedzu and Miyamae, he dumped Miyamae out of the ring with a clothesline and then sent Shimedzu crashing to the canvas with a delayed vertical suplex. Horri made the pin-fall but Kudo came in to tbeak it up and immediately hit Horri with the Kudo-Kutter....1-2- No ! Nakasawa was back in to break up the pin. Nakasasawa and Kudo are now going to toe toe, however Nakasawas's power is beginning to dominate Kudo with strike combinations, at one point he has Kudo in the corner and he just un-loads with a flurry of chops that send Kudo falling face first onto the Canvas. Nakasawa goes for the cover but Shimedzu breaks it up with an elbow drop off the top rope. Nakasawa though see's Shimedzu and nails him with the H-Bomb. 1-2- No ! this time Miyamae breaks it up....Horri pulls Miyamae to the outside of the ring and they start brawling. All off a sudden Golden Scorpion, gets up on the top turnbuckle and comes off with a Flying Cross Body that leaves Scorpion, Miyamae and Horri sprawled out in a heap on the outside. Meanwhile Shimedzu has tagged in Kudo , who has started to recover. Kudo & Nakasawa go at it again, with once again Nakasawa using his power and size to gain the upper-hand, he down's Kudo with the Nakasawa Neck-breaker but Kudo gets his foot on the ropes. Nakasawa goes for another cover, but this time Kudo counters into a cover of this own , and then he locks in an STF, Nakasawa powers of it, Nakasawa charges at Kudo but is sent crashing to the canvas with a drop toe hold. Kudo circles Nakasawa and then locks in the Kudo-Lock. As Kudo synches in the submission Horri & Scorpion are trying to get back into the ring to break it up but The Rebellion are holding both of them back, Horri gets free of Shimedzu but it's too late as Nakasawa hand suddenly starts tapping the canvas and the referee calls for the bell. [B]Result: Hooded Kudo and The Rebellion defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri and Golden Scorpion in 23:45 when Hooded Kudo defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa by submission.[/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note :[/B] The reason Scorpion is now tagging with Nakasawa & Horri, is that he is being turned face, he should have really fully turned at the last show when The Rebellion invaded the ring after the last match, but I forgot to put the turn note on. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Anyway Scorpion will challenge Sensational Dragon (who is the 4th member of SDF2K7) for the Junior Title at the Sword of Destiny PPV, so it would make sense if Dragon would want the Rebellion to target Scorpion, therefore last weeks show Scorpion should have taken as much of a beat-down as Horri.[/FONT] ________________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: B+ :[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] This was a very solid show from top to bottom, with both of the main event matches delivering. Kudo now has two consecutive wins over the World Champion in tag matches, I think you can all guess where this is heading. ______________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 16.20 rating on TV5 Monde (+ 0.83)

[B][U]Puro-Gods.com[/U][/B] We have plenty of Burning Hammer News for you today. [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Hooded Kudo[/B] [B]- World Title[/B] Burning Hammer officials have confirmed that Hiroaki Nakasawa will defend the World Title against Hooded Kudo at the next PPV Sword of Destiny, which is set to take place on Saturday 21st April. [B]Sensational Dragon signs new contract[/B] It is understood that Burning Hammer pulled out all the stops, without breaking their wage structure to keep Sensational Dragon with the promotion. This is something of a testament as to how much Burning Hammer are willing to invest in the current Junior Champion [B]Hyosuke Kokan for WLW Gold ?[/B] Hyosuke Kokan- One half of the Junior Tag Champions Size of the Fight - made a one-off appearane at a WLW show and immediately challenged the champion The Great Hisato for the WLW Universal Title. However he came up short in what was a pretty good match [B]Other News[/B] Dynamite Narahashi will continue to be employed by Burning Hammer, there were rumours that he would be allowed to leave, as Burning Hammer officials are no longer that high on the once hot prospect. The new deal however is only a pay-per-appearance deal, which does not bode well for Narahashi's future prospects within Burning Hammer. Referee Koetsu Shinozaki has also recently re-signed with Burning Hammer. [SIZE=2]American promotion TCW appear to be in crisis. They had 2 T.V Shows starting off the Spring Season Total Wrestling on TNT and TCW TV on TV5 Monde, however both of their shows have been cancelled when both stations felt they were not bringing in big enough viewing figures. On both occasions TCW were said to be furious, as they felt they were turning a corner. How does this news from across the ocean, effect Burning Hammer, well Burning Hammer officials are keeping a close eye on who will be released from TCW's roster and seeing if any of the releases would provide good pick-up's to boost the current roster. [/SIZE]

[B]Purogods.com[/B] Burning Hammer continue their reborn tour as they visit the Yamanashi Athletic Stadium in Chubu on Monday 30th April and the head to the Hiroshima Sports Park in Chugoku on Wednedsday 2nd May. With Nakasawa's next World Title defence set for Sword of Destiny against Hooded Kudo, it appears that both men will try to gain the upper-hand on one another, Kudo no doubt will employ his Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 Allies to try and soften up the World Champion, but it appears that the World Champion, also has allies in the form of original Silver Dragon Feet members Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino. Mondays show in Chubu see's Hooded Kudo take on Kinnojo Horri. Horri has recently challenged for the world title and will be looking to de-rail the plans of his former stable ally. Meanwhile World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa will team with Koshiro Ino to take on The Rebellion. Also on Mondays show...The Raging Bulls put their tag titles on the line, as they face a fresh challenge from the recently formed tandem of Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira. Tadakuni Toshusai & Mokuami Maita go one on one in an Openweight challenge match, with both men looking to get back on track. Plus Junior Action as Marhito Masuko, Super Joshuya and Junior Tag Champion Kansuske Konda face off in a three-way action, and Golden Scorpion (who will challenge for the Junior Title at Sword of Destiny) takes on VENOM. Wednesday's show in Chugoku will headlined by a huge 4 vs 4 elimination match as World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa, teams with Kinnojo Horri, Koshiro Ino & Elemental II to take on the entire Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 faction led by Hooded Kudo. There will also be plenty of Junior Action as Size of the Fight meet new challengers for their Junior Tag Titles from WLW, in the form of The Avalanche Effect (Koki Ishibishi & The Incredible Koyama) plus Golden Scorpion takes on Super Joshuya and in re-match from last week The Awesome Kiyaru will face off against Marihito Masuko. To round off Wednesday's show former Openweight Champion Nisso Yuasha will face off against Yasuhiko Taira (who will hoping to be one half of the tag champions) and current tag team champion Chuichi Sanda will take on Champagne Lover, these two recently faced off last Wednesday with Sanda coming out on top, can Sanda go 2-0 over the Mexican import or can Lover even the score. Here is a full run-down of the cards for the up-coming Burning Hammer shows in the week ahead.... [CENTER][B][U]Night Nineteen ( Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)[/U][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 30th April 2007[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Representing Silver Dragon Feet 2K7:[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'World Champion'[/SIZE] Hiroaki Nakasawa, & Koshiro Ino vs [SIZE=1]Representing Silver Dragon Feet 2K7:[/SIZE] The Rebellion ( Shimedzu & Miyamae)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Burning World Tag Team Championship[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER]Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuchi Sanda) vs Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira[/CENTER] [CENTER]Super Joshuya vs Marihito Masuko vs [SIZE=1]'Junior Tag Champion'[/SIZE] Kansuke Konda[/CENTER] [CENTER]Tadakuni Toshusai vs Mokuami Maita[/CENTER] [CENTER]Golden Scorpion vs VENOM ___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Night Twenty(Hiroshima Sports Park , Chugoku)[/U][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Wednesday 2nd May 2007[/SIZE] [B]8 Man Elimination Battle: [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'World Champion'[/SIZE] Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri, Koshiro Ino & Elemental II vs 'Silver Dragon Feet 2K7' Hooded Kudo, '[SIZE=1] Junior Champion'[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon, Shimedzu & Miyamae[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Burning Junior Tag Team Championship[/B] Size of the Fight (Kansuke Konda & Hyosuke Kokan) vs 'From WLW' Avalancher Effect (Koki Ishibashi & The Incredible Koyama)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Golden Scorpion vs Super Joshuya[/CENTER] [CENTER]The Awesome Kiyaru vs Marihito Masuko[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'World Tag Team Champion'[/SIZE] Chuichi Sanda vs Champagne Lover[/CENTER] [CENTER]Nisso Yuasha vs Yasuhiko Taira ______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][SIZE=1][SIZE=2][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][U]Prediction Short Form[/U] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Chubu (Monday ) - [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=#a0522d]Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=#a0522d]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Koshiro Ino vs The Rebellion[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=#a0522d]Tag Titles: Raging Bulls vs Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=#a0522d]Super Joshuya vs Marihito Masuko vs Kansuke Konda[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Tadakuni Toshusai vs Mokuami Maita[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Golden Scorpion vs VENOM[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]________________________________________[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [SIZE=1] [LEFT][B][COLOR=#a0522d][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Chugoku (Wednesday) - [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#a0522d][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri , Koshiro Ino & Elemental II[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=#a0522d]vs- Hooded Kudo, Sensational Dragon Shimedzu & Miyamae[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=#a0522d]Junior Tag Titles: Size of the Fight vs Avalanche Effect[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=#a0522d]The Awesome Kiyaru vs Marihito Masuko [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Golden Scorpion vs Super Joshuya[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Nisso Yuasha vs Yasuhiko Taira[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Chuichi Sanda vs Champagne Lover[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT]

[b][u]Chubu (Monday)[/b][/u] [b]Hooded Kudo[/b] vs Kinnojo Horri [b]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Koshiro Ino[/b] vs The Rebellion Tag Titles: [b]Raging Bulls[/b] vs Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira Super Joshuya vs [b]Marihito Masuko[/b] vs Kansuke Konda Tadakuni Toshusai vs [b]Mokuami Maita[/b] [i](I really like Maita :))[/i] [b]Golden Scorpion[/b] vs VENOM
[b][u]Chugoku (Wednesday)[/u][/b] [b]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri , Koshiro Ino & Elemental II[/b] -vs- Hooded Kudo, Sensational Dragon Shimedzu & Miyamae Junior Tag Titles: [b]Size of the Fight[/b] vs Avalanche Effect [b]The Awesome Kiyaru[/b] vs Marihito Masuko [b]Golden Scorpion[/b] vs Super Joshuya Nisso Yuasha vs [b]Yasuhiko Taira[/b] Chuichi Sanda vs [b]Champagne Lover[/b]

Chubu (Monday) [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Kinnojo Horri [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa & Koshiro Ino[/B] vs The Rebellion Tag Titles: [B]Raging Bulls[/B] vs Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira Super Joshuya vs Marihito Masuko vs [B]Kansuke Konda[/B] [B]Tadakuni Toshusai[/B] vs Mokuami Maita [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] vs VENOM -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chugoku (Wednesday) [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri , Koshiro Ino & Elemental II [/B]-vs- Hooded Kudo, Sensational Dragon Shimedzu & Miyamae Junior Tag Titles: [B]Size of the Fight[/B] vs Avalanche Effect [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Marihito Masuko [B]Golden Scorpion[/B] vs Super Joshuya Nisso Yuasha vs [B]Yasuhiko Taira[/B] Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Champagne Lover[/B]

[CENTER][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B]Reborn Tour (Night 19)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 30th April 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Yamananashi Athletic Stadium , Chubu (Attendance: 4'432) [/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] [B]Dark Match # 1: Hyosuke Kokan vs Yoshii Shiomi[/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Hyosuke Kokan defeated Yoshii Shiomi in 3:49 by pinfall with a Cannoball.[/COLOR] [/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] These two have really good chemistry, that was a fun fast paced Junior match. It's probably a good pairing I'll end up forgetting about though, as Shiomi is pretty far down the pecking order and struggles to get on T.V. If he puts in more performances like that though he might just force me to pay more attention to him.[/FONT] ________________________________________________________________ [B]Dark Match # 2: Toshiki Shibanumo vs Kenko Takemitsu[/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Result:Kenko Takemitsu defeated Toshiki Shibanumo in 4:43 by pinfall with a Canada 2 Japan. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] ________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed For T.V)[/U][/B] [/CENTER] [I]The show begins with a shot of Silver-Dragon Feet 2K7 backstage, they appear to be firing themselves up for their matches ahead. Hooded Kudo is [/I][I]telling The Rebellion to go out any destroy Nakasawa & Ino. Kudo says Silver Dragon Feet must have the World Championship, he says Silver Dragon Feet must win both the physical and psychological war before he faces Nakasawa and brings home the prize.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] _________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 1: Marihito Masuko vs Super Joshuya vs Kansuke Konda[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] I'm getting very comfortable with just sending out 2-4 Super Juniors that the fans care a bit about, and just sending them out there for 10-12 minutes for the opening match ..no real backstory, no real rivalry, just who comes out the best on that night, just who can put themselves a rung up the ladder. Once again this was a solid showing from the Junior Division. After 10 minutes of fast paced action the finish came when Super Joshuya had dumped Masuko with the J-Drop (Pumphandle drop) but before he could make the cover he was admittedly spiked on his head from a Tornado DDT from Kansuke Konda. Konda made the cover and the 'tag specialist' had managed to upset the two singles competitors in their domain. [B]Result: Kansuke Konda defeated Super Joshuya and Marihito Masuko in 10:56 when Kansuke Konda defeated Super Joshuya by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [I]A hype video plays for the tag title match between Raging Bulls against Yasuhiko Taira & Yasunobu Masuno. Seeing as Taira & Masuno are not yet a regular team, the video naturally featured more highlights of the Raging Bulls, putting over the two times champs and that the powerhouse duo of Taira & Masuno would have to be at their best to win the tag titles[/I]. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Tag Title Match:[/B] [B]Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda) vs [/B] [B]Yasuhiko Taira & Yasunobu Masuno[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningWorldTag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Who knows what Taira & Masuno did to exactly deserve a title shot in the first place, unless beating fellow make-shift pairings get's you a title shot these days ? In a complete contrast to the non-stop action of the Junior match, this was the complete opposite a sluggish, boring brawl that did both teams no favours. I was hoping that 'Mullet-Power' would put in a better showing but Taira showed exactly why I'm not that high on him, and unfortunately the Raging Bulls were unable to pull a good match out of him and his partner Masuno. This match was thankfully finished by a Raging Impact (Spear/Super-kick combo) to Taira, as the Raging Bulls made what will become a very forgettable defence of their tag titles. [B]Result: Raging Bulls defeated Yasuhiko Taira and Yasunobu Masuno in 9:40 when Eiji Hamacho defeated Yasuhiko Taira by pinfall .[/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Despite this mediocre (i'm being generous) showing...[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]I think that the Mullet-Power combo could be re-explored down the future, but probably not as a regular team. Maybe I should consider importing Steve Flash and turning them into a new faction.[/FONT] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Tadakuni Toshusai vs Mokuami Maita[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This was just an average match, the majority of which no one in attendance or watching on T.V will remember anything about in the morning. However it was lifted slightly by the finish as Mokuami Maita showed off his new Ankle-Lock submission finisher. The finish saw him take Toshusai off balance with a Russian Leg-sweep and then he applied the Ankle-Lock, Toshusai tapped out almost immediately as he really sold the submission as being devestatingly painful. [B]Result: Mokuami Maita defeated Tadakuni Toshusai in 8:44 by submission with an Ankle Lock.[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]________________________________________________________[/B] [I]Tetsuzan Kaneko is with Burning Hammer World Champion and his partner for the night Koshiro Ino. Nakasawa says that Kudo may well be sending the Rebellion, to soften him up but he said with the help of Koshiro Ino, that he would send The Rebellion packing from the ring with their heads held in shame. Ino added that Kudo & his chronies may have won the battle last week, but they will not win the war.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] _________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Golden Scorpion vs VENOM[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was another solid Junior match with a slight clash of styles. Scorpion tried to keep the match going at a fast pace and take VENOM off balance with high impact moves but VENOM being more adept at technical mat based wrestling wanted to play that to his advantage and keep the athletic Golden Scorpion grounded the mat. There are times when clash of styles, means just that, but these two managed to mesh their differing styles together. You could say it was a match of 3 parts as Scorpion got the early advantage with his high impact offence, but then VENOM turned it back in his favour and started to wear down Scorpion, applying such moves as the surf-board, but Scorpion turned it back in his favour, when he was able to nail VENOM with a brain-buster..... A groggy VENOM was then unable to get out of the way of the Scorpion Stinger (Rolling Wheel Kick) and that was enough to earn Scorpion the victory and some momentum leading up to his challenge for Sensational Dragons Junior Title at Sword of Destiny. [B]Result: Golden Scorpion defeated VENOM in 12:11 by pinfall .[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]All of a sudden Sensational Dragon hits the ring and he has The Rebellion in tow, they immediately go after Golden Scorpion, and start beating down on the man that will challenge Sensational Dragon for the title at Sword of Destiny. [/I] [I]Seeing the attack Nakasawa & Ino come out, as they start engaging in an all out brawl with The Rebellion, Sensational Dragon sneaks off. Seeing as the two teams were scheduled for a match anyway, he calls for the bell, getting the tag contest off to an already heated start....[/I] [B]Ratings: C- for SDF2K7 attack, C for Nakasawa & Ino rescue[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Hiroaki Nakasawa & Koshiro Ino vs [/B] [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match started off as a brawl and stayed that way through-out, even though all these men are capable of bringing a more all round technical game into the equation. Tonight though it was not about out-wrestling the other team, it was about inflicting pain and punishing them. It was wildly out of hand from the get go as Nakasawa and Shimedzu brawled all the way up the entrance ramp and Ino & Miyamae fought into the concession stands, as both referee Okura Umeki and the camera's had a trouble keeping up with the action, As it settled back down and it headed back towards the ring, it was clear that all four men were worse for wear. However The Rebellion managed to turn the match into their favour, eventually isolating Koshiro Ino and working him over in their corner with their fast paced tag wrestling. Ino though did manage to get the tag into Hiroaki Nakasawa after a mid-ring collision had both himself and Miyamae laid out on the Canvas. Nakasawa cleaned house on both Shimedzu and Miyamae, before taking Shimedzu down with the Nakasawa Neck-breaker but Miyamae broke it up the pin with a leg-drop from the top rope. Shimedzu and Miyamae once again managed to have one of their opponents isolated in the corner. Shimedzu tried to lift Nakasawa up for the skull-drop but Nakasawa managed to throw him off with a back-body drop. he then tagged in Koshiro Ino who immediately made an impact with a Back-Snapper on Shimedzu. Miyame though managed to come in and break up the pin. Nakasawa is now back in....Miyamae attempts the Miyamae spoiler but Nakasawa powers him off , whips him into the ropes and then sends Miyamae crashing down with the H-Bomb on the rebound. Shimedzu trys to get back in to break up the pin but Ino cuts him off , as the referee counts to three and Nakasawa & Ino chalk up the victory. [B]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa and Koshiro Ino defeated The Rebellion in 22:07 when Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Miyamae by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Though this tag match was still good, it could have been better, both Ino & Miyamae seemed particularly off their game. Had they all been at the top of their game for this one, it could have been at -least a B+.[/FONT] ________________________________________________________________ [I]Just as Nakasawa is celebrating his hard fought victory with Koshiro Ino a man in a black cloak hits the ring, he cracks both men over the head with a Kendo-Stick, the cloaked man then raises Nakasawa back to his feet , peels off the cloak hood...revealing himself to be Hooded Kudo and he then spews a blast of green mist into the face of the World Champion.[/I] [I]Kinnojo Horri comes out and goes on the attack, taking the fight to Hooded Kudo, as another match gets underway ahead of schedule. [/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Hooded Kudo vs Kinnojo Horri[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This was a fantastic match, perhaps the best of the tour so far,it started out very hot and the pace never let up, never once did they stop for any rest-holds in this one, as the match skipped along at a perfectly pitched pace . The match started with Horri continuing to take the fight right to Hooded Kudo. Horri was all over Kudo like a rash, not letting up on the face-painted legend, as he wore-down Kudo in the corner with a combination of knife-edged chops and lariats. Kudo feeling the pressure rolled to the outside and tried to get a breather, but Horri stayed in hot pursuit, at that point Kudo tried to escape up the entrance ramp, seemingly willing to take the loss but fight another day....but Horri caught up with Kudo and dumped the legend with a German suplex. Horri then whipped Kudo into the railings sending Kudo flipping over the advertising boards into the fans. Kudo leaped back out from the crowd but was caught by Horri and then power-bombed into the guard-rail. Horri, then broke up the referees count and continued to pound away on Kudo on the outside, he then tried to Irish whip Kudo into a ring-post, howevever that proved to be a mistake and Kudo had the move scouted and was instead able to shift the momentum and send Horri into the ring-post. Horri though was undettered and he came charging at Kudo, but Kudo sent Horri crashing down with a drop-toe hold onto the ring-steps. This time Kudo broke up the referees count as they continued to duke it out on the floor. Kudo continued to pound away on Horri and then set him up across the ring-steps, he then hit a leg-drop onto Horri from the apron, sending Horri's head crashing onto the ring-steps once again....Kudo got back in the ring and waited for referee Okura Umeki to count-out Horri, who had now been busted open. It looked like Horri was going to get counted out, but some-how he had the energy to beat the count and he gets into the ring with the count at 1 and a half...however Kudo the veteran he is does not give Horri time to get his bearings, he immediately lays the boots into Horri. A drop-kick followed by a DDT, gets a 2 count.....he then crosses Horri's arms over and sets him up for the Kudo Driver '99. However Horri's size advantage comes into play and Kudo is unable to get him up and Horri counters with a back-body drop. Both men get back up and the begin to exchange blows in the middle of the ring. A drop-kick from Kudo has Horri rocking once more, but Horri retaliates with a rebound Lariat !! His cover is weak though and Kudo is able to kick out at two. They are both back up and Horri now fired up, rather than undettered from the blood loss suffered earlier, is able to dump Kudo with a German suplex, he then send Kudo over with a Belly to Belly suplex for a 2 count. Horri is back in control and he has Kudo rocking with a series of fore-arm smashes, he then goes for the Burning Lariat but Kudo is able to block and sends Horri down with a DDT. Both men are up and Kudo hits a drop-kick, he then goes up to the top turnbuckle ...and goes for a flying body press, he has Horri down but, Horri rolls through into a pin of his own, Kudo now trys to go for a quick pin with a small package. Both men are up, Kudo is trying to get Horri of his feet with a series of low-kicks..but Horri just shoves him off and starts to suck up the pain that Kudo is dishing out and just dishes it right back (in other words no sells Kudo's offence). Kudo is rocking and Horri gets Kudo up for the Destiny Bomb, and send Kudo crashing down to the canvas. One-two....Kudo manages to get his feet on the ropes. As both men get back up, Kudo tries to suprise Horri with a quick pin, he gets a 2 count but Horri rolls through into a pin attempt of his own. Horri then goes for another suplex on Kudo, but Kudo is able to pull a standing switch and shoves Horri into the turnbuckle. Horri then comes charging back at Kudo but Kudo dumps him down with a drop toe-hold. Horri gets back up but is met from a Kudo-Kutter ....1-2 but Horri kicks out before the referee can count to three much to at the astonishment of Hooded Kudo and the fans in attendance (opponents rarely kick out of the Kutter) . Horri is firing back at Kudo and has him rocking, the elbow pad comes off for the Burning Lariat but he's practically telgraphed his next move to Hooded Kudo who ducks the Lariat and then hits a spear right in the gut of Horri. Horri though does not go down but Kudo has him rocking and swinging neck-breaker has Horri off his feet...Kudo circles the fallen Horri and then locks in the Kudo -Lock (reverse STF)..Horri trys to power out of it, and he does , however it appears Horri is starting to running out of energy. Kudo gets Horri back of his feet with a leg-sweep, he then drops his knee across Horri's head several times, before once again applying the Kudo-Lock. Horri briefly puts up some resistance but the blood-loss and the general wear and tear of tthe match is beginning to catch up with him...he refuses to tap however he has no energy left either convince Okura Umeki that he can carry on. To send a message to Hiroaki Nakasawa Hooded Kudo keeps the Kudo-Lock, locked on tight on Kinnojo Horri , even though the bell has already rung, eventually security personnel and ring crew get into the ring to pull the increasingly sadistic Kudo off and save Horri from suffering any real long term damage. [B]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Kinnojo Horri in 18:33 by submission with a Kudo Lock. [/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] ________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: B+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Two straight B+ shows. Burning Hammer is literally on fire right now. The Kudo- Horri match was one of the most intense matches since the current tour started. It show-cased Horri as being a never say die competitor and really put over Kudo's sadistic streak since his heel turn, especially with the way the finish went down. ________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring gathered a 17.63 rating on Nippon TV (+0.51)

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B][U]Reborn Tour (Night 20)[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Wednesday 2nd April 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Hiroshima Sports Park , Chugoku (Attendance: 2'000) [/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B][/LEFT] [B]Dark Match # 1: Rhino Umaga vs Sanetomo Shiraishi[/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Rhino Umaga defeated Sanetomo Shiraishi in 1:48 by pinfall with a Rhino Charge.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Quick work out for the Openweight champion who is working through an injury right now, however he will have to put that title on the next week whether the injury has fully healed up or not, as the 30 days will expire for the required 1 defence per month or risk getting stripped of the belt.[/FONT] ______________________________________________________________ [B]Dark Match # 2: Americana vs VENOM vs Silver Shark vs[/B] [B]Kenko Takemitsu[/B] [COLOR=navy][B]Result: VENOM defeated Americana, Kenko Takemitsu and Silver Shark in 7:48 when VENOM defeated Silver Shark by pinfall with a Lethal Dosage. [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Rating: C[/B][/COLOR]- [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] American Elemental is my latest pick up for the junior division, after he was released by TCW (their loss, my gain....if they had any sense they would release Rocky Leaden instead), he’ll be working under his Americana name that he used whilst working for WLW. If he lives up to his stats he should be a good pick up. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]________________________________________________________________[/FONT] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed For T.V)[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The show kicks off with a video hyping the 4 man elimination war between Nakasawa and his allies of Kinnojo Horri, Koshiro Ino and Elemental II (he wanted in after Sensational Dragon nailed him with the Junior belt last week) against the Hooded Kudo led Silver Dragon Feet 2K7.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] ________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 1: Junior Tag Titles: [/B] [B]Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs [/B] [B]The Avalanche Effect (KOKI Ishibashi & The Incredible Koyama)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJuniorTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BurningJuniorTag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KokiIshibashi.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [URL="http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi81.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fj231%2Fbsumystic%2FTheIncredibleKoyama.jpg&searchTerm=The Incredible Koyama&pageOffset=0"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/th_TheIncredibleKoyama.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/B][/CENTER] This match was unfortunately a bit of a disappointment, and unusually for a match featuring Junior talent was a bit lethargic in the early going and unfortunately featured a rather pedestrian beat down section with Kokan trying to get the hot-tag into Konda. It did pick up in the last five mintutes , featuring several near-falls for both teams, ending with Size of the Fight retaining their Junior tag titles when Kansuke Konda spiked KOKI Ishibashi with a Tornado DDT [B]Result: Size of the Fight defeated Avalanche Effect in 14:34 when Kansuke Konda defeated KOKI Ishibashi by pinfall. [/B] [B][COLOR=darkred]Size of the Fight retain Burning Junior Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] This was my fault, I should have checked the physical condition of the guests, and this is the only downside with using WLW talent, they were pretty knackered from already working 2 matches already earlier in the week. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]On Tuesday in some computer booking that surprisingly made some sense- Kansuke Konda teamed with Barei Yusijro in a losing effort against Avalanche Effect. Would have made even more sense if Kokan tagged with Konda instead of having the Universal title match, but you can’t have everything.[/FONT] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Chuichi Sanda vs Champagne Lover[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was near enough a repeat of their match from a week ago, so it didn’t have quite the same impact but it was still a solid contest. The finish saw Champagne Lover take Sanda down with a brainbuster, he then went up top and came flying off the top rope, unfortunately for Lover though the tag champion had got back on his feet, and on his way down Lover was met with an Explosion Kick. [B]Result: Chuichi Sanda defeated Champagne Lover in 9:08 by pinfall with an Explosion Kick. [/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] ___________________________________________________________________ [I]The camera’s backstage see Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 arriving and they look like they mean business, suddenly Kudo spots a camera man and pulls him over.[/I] [I]He has some words of warning for SDF-2K7's opponents….he says that tonight begins the destruction of everyone who stands in the way of Silver Dragon Feet taking over , he says no one will be able to stop the four of them and that they will be holding all the gold. [/I] [I]He says it is written in [B]Destiny[/B] that The Rebellion will once more hold the tag team titles, it is written in [B]Destiny[/B] that no one will he able to beat Sensational Dragon for the Junior Title and he says it is written in [B]Destiny[/B] that he will win the World Title.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Golden Scorpion vs Super Joshuya[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a solid contest, but had nothing special about it to raise it above be anything other than a routine Junior contest. Scorpion is on the ascendancy in the Junior Division, whilst Joshuya is going the other way and there was never any feeling amongst the fans that Scorpion would slip up in this one, a factor that perhaps took a bit away from the heat of the match. The finish saw Golden Scorpion take send Super Joshuya crashing to the canvas with a superplex after both were jostling on the top turnbuckle. When both men got back to their feet Scorpion was up the quicker and took Joshuya out with the Scorpion Stinger. [B]Result: Golden Scorpion defeated Super Joshuya in 13:17 by pinfall with a Scorpion Stinger. [/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] ________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Nisso Yuasha vs Yasuhiko Taira[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NisshoYuasa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] If you are going to put together two men who only really know how to brawl and can’t last for more than five minutes in the ring, then at least make it short…so this match therefore was competent for what it was. Yuasha got the win after he knocked out Taira with a roaring elbow (with a lot of weight behind it). [B]Result: Nissho Yuasa defeated Yasuhiko Taira in 2:58 when Yasuhiko Taira was knocked out. [/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] I think this was less about planning any kind of push for Nisso Yuasha, and more the fact that I was once again disappointed with Taira following his part in the mediocre tag title match on Monday’s show and I was probably in the mood for jobbing him out again.[/FONT] __________________________________________________________________ [I]We go backstage once more, where Hiroaki Nakasawa is with his team. They then cut a promo towards the camera. Nakasawa says that Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 are making an impact, but it’s time that the rest of the roster started to step it up, unless Kudo and his disciples are going to run rough-shod over Burning Hammer. [/I] [I]Horri (sporting a bandage for the head injury he suffered on Monday) added nothing will stop in from fighting for the cause, he said SDF will have to literally kill him before they can even contemplate that he has been eliminated from the equation. Ino pretty much seconded that notion.[/I] [I]Elemental II then added that Sensational Dragon made a mistake when he attacked him with the title belt last week and that it’s not about the Junior Title anymore, it’s about putting the arrogant prick in his place. Nakasawa ended the interview by promising that the tide will turn tonight[/I]. [B]Rating: C+[/B] ____________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 5: The Awesome Kiyaru vs Marihito Masuko[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Another fantastic match between these two, sometimes you just find two people that click and these two most definitely click whenever they are in the ring together right now. This one was very similar to their last match, mixing fast paced counter-wrestling and high impact aerial manoeuvres, but the crowd seemed even more into it than last weeks contest and that lifted the match up to another level. If there is any criticism of the matches between these two, is that they can look a bit spotty in places but the fans in attendance still lapped it up regardless. Highlight of the match saw The Awesome Kiyaru hit a graceful corkscrew moonsault on Masuko to the floor, whilst other great sequences saw Masuko try to go for the Masuko Cradle Shock only for Kiyaru to counter with a Tornado DDT in the middle of the ring and Masuko taking Kiyaru down with the Into The White (Springboard Bull-dog) only for Kiyaru to get his feet on the ropes. The finish saw Masuko perched on the top rope about to spring in only, for Kiyaru send him crashing back in the hard-way with the Kiyaru Effect (Forward somersault Bull-dog) that proved enough for the win as Masuko was unable to shake off the effects and beat the three count. [B]Result: The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Marihito Masuko in 14:15 by pinfall with a Kiyaru Effect. [/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] ____________________________________________________________________ [I]The hype video for the Elimination Rules 8 Man war match between Nakasawa & his allies against Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 is played again.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Elimination Rules 8 Man War: [/B] [B]Team Nakasawa: Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri, [/B] [B]Koshiro Ino & Elemental II [/B] [B]vs [/B] [B]Silver Dragon Feet 2K7: Hooded Kudo, Shimedzu,[/B] [B]Miymae & Sensational Dragon[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] We are now starting to consistently put on must see main events and this was another of them as Nakasawa and his allies, collided head on with Hooded Kudo’s latest incarnation of Silver Dragon Feet. With the hatred at boiling point between these two, the match as expected start out as an all out brawl, with much of the action taking place outside of ring in the early going, it eventually settled down after about 10 minutes, with Team Nakasawa in control of the match and working over Sensational Dragon. The first elimination happened when Horri set up the Junior Champion for the Destiny Bomb, Dragon tried to counter with the Sensation Shock but Horri’s size advantage counted and Sensational Dragon could not shift the momentum enough to bring Horri down, Horri regained control and this time managed to drive Dragon down to the canvas , the rest of SDF2K7 stormed the ring but Team Nakasawa managed to cut them off, leading to the first elimination at 14:48 The two teams then slugged it out in the ring as referee Okura Umeki struggled to regain control, Team Nakasawa started to gain the upper hand and SDF-2K7 went to the outside to try and re-group. However Team Nakasawa would let them rest up and this led to more brawling on the outside, all of a sudden Elemental II got up on the top turnbuckle and hit a graceful moonsault onto all the competitors on the outside, leaving everyone sprawling. Once everyone started to recover it was Elemental II and Miyamae back inside the ring. Miyamae looked to have gained the advantage after a kick combination that had Elemental II doubling over, he then set up Elemental II for the Miyamae spoiler but Elemental II had it scouted and was able to counter with an Elemental suplex, he then followed up with a bridging pin that had Miyamae’s shoulders down long enough to give Team Nakasawa a 4-2 advantage at 18:02 Before Elemental II had any time to get his bearings though Miyamae’s regular tag team partner Shimedzu hit the ring and immediately nailed Elemental II with the Shimedzu Skull-Drop, pulling one back for Silver-Dragon Feet 2K7 at 18:47 Horri was starting to feel the effects of his gruelling match from the night before with Kudo, and his cut had been re-opened after Kudo had Irish-whipped him into one of the ring-posts, effectively countering the 3-2 advantage that Team Nakasawa, hadin their favour, at this point the match effectively settled back down to a regular tag team match. The next elimination saw Koshiro Ino have Hooded Kudo in trouble , he was about to nail the SDF-2K7 leader with the Kobra’s Bite but Shimedzu came flying off the top turnbuckle with a drop-kick. Kudo then followed up with an STF and Shimedzu used his body as a weapon once more , landing a moonsault on Ino. Nakasawa tried to get back in to break up the pin but Kudo launched himself into the World Champion with a spear, and the sides were even at 23:51 Kudo & Shimedzu were now in control, as they worked over Nakasawa in their corner. Nakasawa really needed to tag in Kinnojo Horri, but Horri was still trying to get his second wind. It looked all over for the World Champion as Kudo & Shimedzu set up for one of the Rebellion’s finishers the Spiked Skull-Drop, but Nakasawa, was able to dump Shimedzu with a back-body drop , he then caught Kudo with the inverted atomic drop, he turned around to see a now recovered and fired up Kinnojo Horri begging to get back into the ring for the tag. Shimedzu grabbed Nakasawa’s ankle to try and prevent him from making the tag but Nakasawa was determined and he got the tag into Horri, Shimedzu charged at Horri , but he was cut off , as Horri hit a rebound version of the Burning Lariat. Nakasawa cut off Kudo from making the pin and Team Nakasawa had regained the advantage at 27:58 Kudo knew he was in trouble and Team Nakasawa took turns taking shots at him, as they literally played Human Pin-ball with the SDF-2K7 leader. It looked like only a matter of time before Team Nakasawa would have the match won. But the match got turned on it’s head when Horri charged at Kudo , however the cunning veteran was able to duck out of the way and Horri ended up hitting a Lariat on his own partner….Kudo took the advantage of the miscommunication and he immediately rolled up the World Champion to eliminate Nakasawa at 32:55 It was now down to a 1on 1 match up, Horri came at Hooded Kudo, and he landed a couple of strikes, elbow pad off he’s setting up for the Burning Lariat, but Kudo ducks and counters with the Kudo-Kutter. One-two-three it’s over Hooded Kudo is the last man standing and Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 continue their dominance over Nakasawa and his allies, further more Hooded Kudo gains another psychological advantage before he faces Hiroaki Nakasawa for the World Title at Sword of Destiny. [B]Result: Hooded Kudo, Sensational Dragon and The Rebellion defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri, Koshiro Ino and Elemental II in 34:10; Sensational Dragon was eliminated first, then Miyamae, then Elemental II, then Koshiro Ino, then Shimedzu, then Hiroaki Nakasawa, and finally Kinnojo Horri. [/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] [I]After the match Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 stand tall in the ring and celebrate another victory. Kudo then makes belt gesture across his waste and points towards Nakasawa as the beaten Team Nakasawa scurry away with their heads hang low in disappointment.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] ______________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: B+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [I]Three very strong shows in a row, and the second straight A rated main event. The main eventers are really stepping it up and I feel things are building nicely in the rivalry between Silver-Dragon Feet 2K7 and their alliance of baby-face rivals.[/I] [I]____________________________________________________________________[/I] [I][FONT=Arial][B]T.V News:[/B] Ironclad drew a 16.16 rating on TV5 Monde (-0.04): Looks like ratings may have plateaud for now. [/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial]

[quote=foolinc;220702]Great show, but American Elemental better get a Elemental III storyline or else![/quote] It is something that has crossed my mind......it's just working out when and how to deliver it as a storyline. At the moment the main storyline is obviously the war between Hooded Kudo's Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 and an assorted alliance of faces led by World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa that are feuding with them at the time. If anyone has also noticed I have a slow burning storyline involving the Tag Division. Those are my two main storylines at the moment

[LEFT][B][U]Purogods.com[/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT]Burning Hammer appear to be on a hot-streak of late, with Silver Dragon Feet 2K7, the talk of the Puroresu scene. Hiroaki Nakasawa puts his title on the line against the ruthless factions leader Hooded Kudo at Sword of Destiny and with a recent victories in multi-man competition against the World Champion, Kudo will feel he has a psychlogical advantage going into their title match. Whether Nakasawa is affected for not by SDF-2K7's recent domination over himself and his allies or not, his next World Title defence at Sword of Destiny is shaping up to be his sternest test of his maiden title reign yet.[/LEFT] [LEFT]The Reborn Tour continues apace , visting the Kumamoto Sports Field in Kyushu on Monday 7th May and the Akita Stadium in Tohoku on Wednesday 9th May.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Three championships will be defended at the Tohoku show..... Rhino Umaga has been told that he will have to defend the title this week or risk being stripped of the title. Umaga has stated that he has been unfit to defend the title because of a niggling ankle injury but with the one defence per 30 days rule in effect and faced with possibly having to forfeit the belt, Umaga has decided to be a fighting champion and will defend the title whether or not he is fully at 100 percent.[/LEFT] [LEFT]His challenger will be decided in a 10 Man Elimination Gauntlet match...... amongst the names entering themselves for a shot at the Openweight title are former tag champions Yasunobu Masuno and Tadakuni Toshusai and former Junior Champion Marihito Masuko.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Also on the line with on Wednesday will be the World Tag Team Championships. The Raging Bulls will not know who their challengers will be until after Monday, but they will know it will either be perennial contenders The Rebellion or the pairing of Kinnojo Horri and Koshiro Ino. Not only will Ino & Horri be looking to taking one step towards towards championship gold, they will also be looking for revenge on a team that has been a thorn in their side. As part of the Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 stable..The Rebellion have lately been getting one over the likes of Horri & Ino who have aligned themselves with World champion Hiroaki Nakasawa.[/LEFT] [LEFT]Finally another Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 member Sensational Dragon will put his Junior championship on the line......it was thought that Dragon would not defend his title until Sword of Destiny, but following his post match actions in his last title match against Elemental II. Burning Hammer management have demanded the arrogant young champion defend his title or he would be stripped of the title. Sensational Dragon of course was not happy about this, but at the end of the day it did not worry him and he would beat whoever they decide to put in front of him, because he is superior to any other Super Junior wrestler in the world. [/LEFT] [LEFT]The opponent Burning Hammer officials have put forward as Sensational Dragons next challenger, is The Awesome Kiyaru. Burning Hammer officials have said that Kiyaru has been on a good run of form and would probably get the next title shot , after Sword of Destiny but following Dragon's post match attack on Elemental II, 3 shows ago..they have brought forward Kiyaru's opportunity. Watching this match closely and awaiting either man at Sword of Destiny will be Golden Scorpion.[/LEFT] [LEFT]With key matches for Wednesdays show in Tohoku to be decided by events at Mondays show in Kyushu. Only the full card for the Kyushu show has been officially released thus far. The other big match for Mondays's show see's Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 leader Hooded Kudo take on Super Junior legend Elemental II, meanwhile The Awesome Kiyaru warms up for his Junior Title shot with a tough test against Junior Tag Champion Kansuke Konda, and Bulldozer Brandon Smith will have the privilege of stepping into the ring with current World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa in a non title match and rounding off the show their is more openweight action as Golden Scorpion takes on one half of the World Tag Team Champions Chuichi Sanda. [/LEFT] [LEFT][I]Here is what is lined up for the next show of the Reborn Tour....[/I][/LEFT] [CENTER][B][U]Night Twenty One ( Kumamoto Sports Field, Kyushu)[/U][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 7th May 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Title Contenders Match:[/B] [SIZE=1]Representing Silver Dragon Feet 2K7:[/SIZE] The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Special Attraction Match[/B] [SIZE=1]Respresenting Silver Dragon Feet 2K7:[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs Elemental II[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]10 Man Elimination Gauntlet to decide the No.1 Contender[/B] [B]for the Burning Openweight Title:[/B] [I]Entrants Include:[/I] Champagne Lover,Kenko Takemitsu, Marihito Masuko, Mokuami Maita, Nisso Yuasha, Tadakuni Toshusai, VENOM, Yasuhiko Taira, Yasunobu Masuno, Yoshii Shiomi [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (World) Title Match[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/CENTER] [CENTER]The Awesome Kiyaru vs [SIZE=1]Junior Tag Champion:[/SIZE] Kansuke Konda[/CENTER] [CENTER]Golden Scorpion vs [SIZE=1]World Tag Champion:[/SIZE] Chuichi Sanda ____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][SIZE=1][SIZE=2][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][U]Prediction Short Form[/U] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Kyushu (Monday ) - [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=#a0522d]Tag Title Contenders: The Rebellion vs Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=#a0522d]Hooded Kudo vs Elemental II[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Openweight Contenders Elimination Gauntlet - Featuring:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Champagne Lover, Kenko Takemitsu, Marhihito Masuko,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Mokuami Maita, Nisso Yuasha, Tadakuni Toshusai, VENOM, [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Yasuhiko Taira, [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Yasunobu Masuno, [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Yoshii Shiomi[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Non (World) Title: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]The Awesome Kiyaru vs Kansuke Konda[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [LEFT][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Chuichi Sanda vs Golden Scorpion [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/LEFT]

Kyushu (Monday ) - Tag Title Contenders: [B]The Rebellion[/B] vs Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino [B]Hooded Kudo[/B] vs Elemental II Openweight Contenders Elimination Gauntlet - Featuring: Champagne Lover, Kenko Takemitsu, Marhihito Masuko, Mokuami Maita, Nisso Yuasha, Tadakuni Toshusai, VENOM, Yasuhiko Taira, [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B], Yoshii Shiomi Non (World) Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Kansuke Konda Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Golden Scorpion[/B]

Kyushu (Monday ) - Tag Title Contenders: [B]The Rebellion[/B] vs Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino Hooded Kudo vs [B]Elemental II[/B] Openweight Contenders Elimination Gauntlet - Featuring: Champagne Lover, Kenko Takemitsu, Marhihito Masuko, Mokuami Maita, Nisso Yuasha, Tadakuni Toshusai, VENOM, Yasuhiko Taira, [B]Yasunobu Masuno[/B], Yoshii Shiomi Non (World) Title: [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa[/B] vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith [B]The Awesome Kiyaru[/B] vs Kansuke Konda Chuichi Sanda vs [B]Golden Scorpion[/B]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Reborn Tour (Night 21)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Monday 7th May 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Kumamoto Sports Field , Kyushu (Attendance: 3'391) [/CENTER] [B][U]Dark Matches[/U][/B] [B]Dark Match # 1: Dynamite Narahashi vs Silver Shark[/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Result: Silver Shark defeated Dynamite Narahashi in 4:25 by submission with a Jaws Of Life. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] _______________________________________________________________ [B]Dark Match # 2: Americana vs Super Joshuya[/B] [B][COLOR=navy]Results: Super Joshuya defeated Americana in 6:53 by pinfall with [/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=navy][B]a [/B][B]J-Drop. [/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=navy]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Main Show (Filmed for T.V)[/U][/B] [/CENTER] [I]The show starts off with a hype video for the Tag match between Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino. It puts over their dislike for each other and the fact that there will be a shot at the Tag Team Titles on the line. [/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 1: The Awesome Kiyaru vs Kansuke Konda[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This one started off unusually slow for Kiyaru match, which means that perhaps it went on slightly too long, but it did pick up in the second half and ended up as a solid but not must-see Junior match. Kansuke Konda twice thought he had the match won by Kiyaru kicked out of the Tornado DDT and got his foot on the ropes after he was driven into the canvas with the Konda Driver (Fisherman Driver). It as Kiyaru though who would win the match with the Kiyaru effect (Somerasault Bulldog), having gone close earlier with a moonasault and a Tilt-A-Whirl Head-scissors. [B]Result: The Awesome Kiyaru defeated Kansuke Konda in 14:01[/B] [B]by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] ______________________________________________________________ Tetsuzan Kaneko comes swaggering out to the ring. He announces that a battle royal will be held for a title currently held by Rhino Umaga. [B]Rating: E[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Kaneko insisted that he should come out and do the announcement, I did tell him the segment was pointless and would go down about as well as an Andrew 'Dice' Clay concert in front of an audience of feminists. Kaneko said he did not know of this Andrew 'Dice' Clay.[/FONT] ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Openweight Title Shot Gauntlet-[/B] [B]Featuring: Champagne Lover, Kenko Takemitsu, Marihito Masuko, Mokuami Maita, Nisso Yuasha, Tadakuni Toshusai, VENOM,Yasuhiko Taira, Yasunonbu Masuno, Yoshii Shiomi[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KenkoTakemitsu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MokuamiMaita.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NisshoYuasa.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YoshiiShiomi.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match probably featured too match random lower-mid card talent and did suffer from some of the less energetic people in this match-up, constantly trying to find time to take a rest (I'm looking at you Taira and Yuasha). That being said it was fine for what it was and it put over Umaga's opponent as being especially dangerous, considering the type of injury Umaga is carrying right now. Here is how the Entrances and Eliminations happened.... -The match started off as a four corner surivial with the remaining 6 entering every 2 minutes after that. The first 4 men in the ring were Kenko Takemitsu, Mokuami Maita, VENOM and Champagne Lover. -Next to enter was Yasuhiko Taira, who made an immediate impact by eliminating Kenko Takemitsu after being in the ring for only 25 seconds with a Flattener (Running Lariat) at 2:45 - Next to enter was Tadakuni Toshusai at 4 minutes into the match. - Yoshii Shiomi now enters at 6 minutes, with 6 people now in the match...it's starting to get a little bit harder to follow the action. - Yasunobu Masuno now enters the match up at 8 minutes, and still no other eliminations since Kenko Takemitsu met an early exit. - Masuno though makes an early impact , Yoshii Shiomi has barely been in the match and he's taken out with an avalanche Bomb at 8:53. - Next to be eliminated was Tadakuni Toshusai, who got spiked on his head by the Lethal Dosage DDT from VENOM. - The Penultimate entrant makes their entrance into the match at 10 minutes and it's former Junior champion Marihito Masuko. - We are now only down to 2 of the original 4, as Champagne Lover meets his exit at 10:33 after first of being flattened by Yasuhiko Taira's flatterner and then crashing back-first into the canvas with an Avalanche Bomb from Yasunobu Masuno. It appears that 'Mullet Power' are working as a team and are trying to take over the match - The final entrant Nisso Yuasha enters at 12:00 and he immediately goes after trying to eliminate the big men, as he engages in a brawl with Yasuhiko Taira. - Meanwhile Marihito Masuko and Mokuami Maita have a little battle of their own going and VENOM is literally surviving whatever Yasunobu Masuno throws at him. - Masuko is next to be eliminated at 14:16 as Mokuami Maita blocks the Masuko Cradle-Shock and then reverses it into the Ankle-Lock forcing Masuko to tap out. - VENOM & Maita decided to team up and start working over Yasunobu Masuno, these two are not exactly what you call best friends but they realise it is in then best interests to work together. - Yuasha and Taira are still slugging it out , after what seems like an eternity of slow motion brawling, finally one of them seems to land knock-out blow a Bionic elbow from Yuasha has an exhausted Taira dropping to the mat and the mullet haired heavyweight no longer has the energy to fight back. Yuasha then hits a belly-splash (more like just falls on top of him) and Taira is eliminated at 16:09 - Masuno somehow has managed to fight off Maita & VENOM and he now turns his attention to Nisso Yuasha. He charges at Yuasha with a series of shoulder blocks, both men collide in the middle of the ring, and are left sprawled across the canvas. Meanwhile VENOM and Maita have both recovered, and both go up on the top rope, VENOM hit's a leg-drop on Masuno and Maita hits a diving headbutt on Nisso Yuasha.....both the big men kick out. VENOM goes back up top and pulls off the Lethal Dosage from the top rope on Masuno, but the big man kicks out again. Meanwhile Yuasha is back on his feet and charges at Maita but Maita sweeps his legs out from under him and then locks on the ankle-lock ..Yuasha cannot take the pain and taps at 18:54 - Masuno is exhausted in the corner, and VENOM is working him over but Maita gets behind VENOM and dumps VENOM on his head with a release German suplex, VENOM kicks out but Maita once again locks on the Ankle-Lock and once again his opponent has no choice but to tap out , and VENOM is eliminated at 20:06 - Meanwhile Masuno has fully recovered and it's a total mis-match in size. Masuno over-powers Maita and then gets him up for the Avalanche Bomb but the plucky Maita fights him off with a series of strikes to the temple of the head, Masuno collapes under the pressure. Both men get to their feet and Maita hits a drop-kick on Masuno that has the big man staggering, he lands another drop-kick and this time Masuno collapes to the canvas. Ankle-Lock is applied !.... Masuno tries to get to the ropes but Maita pulls the big man back in to the middle of the ring. Masuno is putting up the most resistance so far of anyone to the Ankle-Lock but he eventually he can take no more at taps out at 22:20. Maita put in a great performance, lasting the whole match and forcing all of the final 3 opponents left in the match to tap out to the Ankle-Lock. [B]Result: Mokuami Maita won a battle royal in 22:20. The final four competitors also included Yasunobu Masuno, Nissho Yuasa and VENOM, [/B][B]with Yasunobu Masuno being the final elimination.[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [I]Openweight champion Rhino Umaga comes out onto the entrance ramp and flashes the Openweight Title in Maita's face, the two then engage in a stare-down.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Golden Scorpion vs Chuichi Sanda[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] Not much to say about this match , it was fine as a 10 minute mid-card filler but had nothing to make it stand out, it was just the standard heavyweight (Sanda) using his size and power to his advantage against the Junior Heavyweight (Golden Scorpion) countering with their speed and agility. The finish saw Sanda put Scorpion down with a Belly to Belly suplex. He then set up for the Explosion Kick but Golden Scorpion managed to duck and rolled through into the Scorpion Stinger. That was enough to leave Sanda stunned long enough for Scorpion to pick up a big victory and gain further momentum, before he faces off against either Sensational Dragon or The Awesome Kiyaru for the Junior Title at Sword fo Destiny. [B]Result: Golden Scorpion defeated Chuichi Sanda in 10:37 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Non (World) Title: [/B] [B]Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BulldozerBrandonSmith.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This was basically just an extended squash to give the World Champion an easy win, after several weeks of putting over Hooded Kudo as his most dangerous rival yet to his World Title. Bulldozer but in a plucky performance but the result was never in doubt and Nakasawa wont he match with the H-Bomb (Spinning Power Bomb) [B]Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 6:23 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [I]We cut backstage and it's time for another rant from Silver Dragon Feet or more specifically Hooded Kudo, who does all the talking. He says he send a warning to Hiroaki Nakasawa by destroying Elemental II and then he said The Rebellion begin their path to their destiny of becoming the tag team champions once again. He then said that it is written in destiny that Silver Dragon Feet will reign supreme over Burning Hammer. [/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] ________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Hooded Kudo vs Elemental II[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoodedKudo.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalII.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Though none of the previous matches tonight were what you would call bad, none of them were all that great either, as expected it was two of our most reliable veterans that stepped it up, as Kudo & Elemental II put on a very good match. This had the same openweight premise as the Scorpion-Sanda match but was exectuted alot better. Elemental II came out very hot and caught Kudo off guard, this caused Kudo to go out for the inevitable powder with Elemental II crashing into the Number One contender for the World Title with a hand-spring plancha.However as the two got up Kudo whipped Elemental II into the railings and gained control of the match from there. Back in the ring Kudo kept Elemental II grounded, as he tried to wear the Junior legend down with a variety of stretches and holds before synching in the Kudo-Lock. However he had not worn Elemental II down enough, and the Elemental II was able to roll Kudo over for a quick pin attempt. Back up Kudo tried to suplex Elemental II but it was blocked and instead he was on the receiving end of an Elemental suplex for a two count. Both men got back up to their feet and Kudo took Elemental II down with a spear and then followed up with a Shining Wizard that earned a two count. Kudo then picked up Elemental II for a Kudo Driver but the Junior legend flipped over the ropes and nailed Kudo with a neckbreaker across the ropes. Elemental II then landed a slingshot Plancha on a fallen Kudo for a 2 count.He then tried to get Kudo up for an Elemental Driver but Kudo was able to shrug him off, Elemental II then hit a kick-combo and this time was able to pull off the Elemental Driver. However with Kudo being a bigger man it also took alot of Elemental II, as Elemental II struggled across to make the cover, he drapes an arm across but it's only good enough for a two count. Both men get back up, Elemental II goes for another kick combo, but this time Kudo blocks and takes Elemental II down with a Dragon-screw leg-whip, he then then follows up with a Dragon Suplex, he does not let up there though, he drives Elemental II into the canvas with a Proto-Kudo Driver. It looks like he has won but Elemental Ii gets his foot on the rope at three. Kudo then set up Elemental II in the corner and hit a series of strikes before placing Elemental II on the top turnbuckle, looking for some kind of Driver or Power-Bomb type move off the top rope, but Elemental II fights out of it and then takes Kudo down with a hurracrana off the top rope for a 2 count. Elemental II then goes up top again, looking to finish Kudo off with the Inferno Splash but Kudo is back up and stuns Elemental II with palm strike....Kudo Kutter off the turnbuckle ! .....One.....two....three ! [B]Result: Hooded Kudo defeated Elemental II in 18:04 by pinfall.[/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [I]In what is now becoming typical of Silver Dragon Feet 2K7, The Rebellion come out before their match and start laying the boots into Elemental II. Seeing the assault and that the Rebellion are obviously ready for a fight their opponents for the night Kinnojo Horri and Koshiro Ino come out, and the two teams engage in a brawl, referee Omura Umeki , immediately calls for the bell to get the match officially under-way as Kudo slinks away and Elemental II is helped out by ringside personnel.[/I] [B]Ratings: C for SDF-2K7 attack, C+ for Horri & Ino rescue.[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match # 6: World Tag Titles Contenders Match: [/B] [B]Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino vs [/B] [B]The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoshiroIno.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]vs[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Shimedzu.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE][SIZE=2][B]& [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Miyamae.jpg[/IMG][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Horri & Ino came out on fire, as the brawl went through the crowd, however once back in the ring The Rebellion had somehow managed to absorb the on-slaught of Horri & Ino and as their bigger sized opponents started to punch themselves out...The Rebellion had turned the match , isolating Kinnoji Horri in their corner. The Rebellion showed what a good team they are by working over Horri with a series of quick tags and double team manoeuvres such as a high-low leg-sweep/Drop-Kick combo...several times The Rebelllion had Horri pinned down for a 2 count but the big man had enough heart and strength left to kick out. Eventually the Rebellion made a mistake Miyamae went for a cross-body block off the top rope but Horri caught him and took him over head with a fall-away slam. After both Horri & Miyamae struggled to get back to their feet they tagged in their respective partners and Ino absolutely dominated Shimedzu, eventually slamming him into the Canvas with a Back-Snapper, as Ino went for the cover Miyamae broke it up . Horri then pulled Miyamae and the two brawled on the outside. Ino picked up Shimedzu again but his time Shimedzu hit an Enizguri on Ino and then went up top to nail Ino with a top rope leg-drop....Miyamae tried to keep Horri out of the ring from breaking the pin but the big man was able to break free. All four men were now back in the ring, Shimedzu was duking it out with Horri, whilst Miyamae went to to toe with Ino.... after a pair of Irish whip reversals The Rebellion hit twin drop-kicks on their bigger opponents that send both Ino & Horri Tumbling over the top-rope. Shimedzu hits a suicide dive onto Horri then Miyamae climbs the top rope and nails Ino with a top-rope elbow drop onto the entrance ramp. Shimedzu drags Horri back into the ring, he softens up Horri with a series of knee-strikes to the head. Miyamae is climbing the top-rope again, Shimedzu has Horri in place for the Spiked Skull-Drop but Ino is back up, he shakes the ropes and crotches Miyamae....Horri then powers out of the predicament he was on before Shimedzu can lift him up for a Skull-Drop. Ino tries to take Shimedzu out with a Kobras Bite but Shimedzu ducks and takes Ino down with a drop toe-hold. Meanwhile Horri has now climbed the top-rope and takes Miyamae down with a belly to back superplex. Both Horri & Ino are flat out on the canvas, Shimedzu goes for a cover on Ino, but Ino uses his strength to emphatically power out of the pin attempt. Ino and Shimedzu are the only two left in the ring as Horri and Miyamae have slinked to the outside to re-catch their breath and find their bearings. After an exchange of strikes Ino sets Shimedzu up onto the turnbuckle but that proves to be a mistake and Shimedzu takes Ino down with a diving shoulder block. Shimedzu then takes Horri down with a DDT, one-two....no ! Horri comes int to break it up. Shimedzu springs off the ropes towards Horri, but he is turned Inside out by a Buring Lariat. One-two-thr-No !!, Miyamae made the save with a last minute elbow drop. It was now Horri & Miyamae slugging it out , Horri goes for another Burning Lariat but Miyamae blocks and then hits a series of kicks on Horri that has the big-man rocking, it looked like he was going for the Miyamae Spoiler but Horri had it scouted, and blocked it with a knee-strike to the gut of Miyamae... With Miyamae now doubled over Horri gets Miyamae up on into this shoulders, the then pulls out the Destiny Bomb (Argentine Power Bomb). Shimedzu tries to get back in but Ino is holding him back, it's up to Miyamae to kick out....one...two...three, he doesn't and Horri & Ino finally get a measure of revenge and a shot at the World Tag Team Titles. Another excellent main event, with a mix of great action and intriguing story-telling in the ring, with the feud that is building up between Silver Dragon Feet 2K7 and the major faces on the Burning Hammer roster, this was an evenly fought contest that had the crowd on the edge of their seats from beginning to end. At the start of the tour it would have been a treat to get main events as good as this, but now it's becoming the expected norm. [B]Result: Kinnojo Horri and Koshiro Ino defeated The Rebellion in 19:31 when Kinnojo Horri defeated Miyamae by pinfall. [/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] [I]The show finishes with Horri & Ino celebrating together in the ring, they then motion across their waists that they are coming after the tag titles at the next show.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] _______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: B+ :[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] The first 4 matches, were pretty average and were generally where Burning Hammer was at when I took over as the head-booker. To be honest the lower end of the card are still at the C Level, but as they say one thing at a time. As the upper end of the card have really stepped it up, conistantly putting on matches in the B+ - A range. 3 months ago a B rated match at the top end of the card would be considered a success, now it would be considered a disappointment, that is how much the top ends of the roster has really been able to step it up since the start of the tour, now it''s time for the mid-carders to do the same if they want to be part of these exciting main events. ________________________________________________________________ [B]T.V News:[/B] Lords of the Ring pulled in a 17.66 Rating on Nippon TV (+0.03)

[B][U]Purogods.com[/U][/B] The Reborn Tour continues on Wednesday 9th May at the Akita Tadium in Tohoku, with three championships on the line. Sensational Dragon will defend the Junior Title against The Awesome Kiyaru. The Raging Bulls will put their tag titles on the line against the pairing of Koshiro Ino & Kinnojo Horri, who earned their title shot after defeating The Rebellion at Mondays show. Finally Mokuami Maita earned the to face Rhino Umaga for the Openweight Championship as he beat out nine other challengers in an elimination gauntlet match on Monday. Also scheduled for Wednesday's show World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa, takes on Yasunobu Masuno in a non title match. Masuno was a challenger for the world title not so long ago and is looking to get back on track, an upset win over the champion would put him right back in the picture. Meanwhile Hooded Kudo takes on Super Joshuya and there is a Junior 3-way as Elemental II takes on Marihito Masuko and Junior tag team champion Kansuke Konda. [I]Here is the full card for Wednesdays show at the Akita Stadium[/I] [CENTER][B][U]Night Twenty Two ( Akita Stadium , Tohoku)[/U][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Wednesday 9th May 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Burning Junior Title :[/B] [SIZE=1]Representing Silver Dragon Feet 2K7:[/SIZE] Sensational Dragon vs The Awesome Kiyaru[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Burning World Tag Titles:[/B] Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda) vs Kinnojo Horri & Koshiro Ino[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Burning Openweight Title:[/B] Rhino Umaga vs Mokuami Maita [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Non (World) Title:[/B] Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Yasunobu Masuno[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Representing Silver Dragon Feet 2K7:[/SIZE] Hooded Kudo vs Super Joshuya[/CENTER] [CENTER]Elemental II vs Marihito Masuko vs [SIZE=1]'Junior Tag Champion'[/SIZE] Kansuke Konda ______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [SIZE=1][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][B]Prediction Short Form [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna][B]Tohoku (Wednesday ) - [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][B]Junior Title: Sensational Dragon vs The Awesome Kiyaru [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Tag Titles: Raging Bulls vs Koshiro Ino & Kinnojo Horri [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][B]Openweight Title: Rhino Umaga vs Mokuami Maita[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Non (World) Title: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Yasunobu Masuno [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]Hooded Kudo vs Super Joshuya[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d][B]Elemental II vs Marihito Masuko vs Kansuke Konda [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT]

Archived