Chart Wars 3

Int. Champion. 101

I know at one point I've played one of the Chart Wars, but in all honesty I've dabbled in so many sims over the years that I've forgotten which one C.W. was. Short answer I'm a sucker for sims, and probably will at least try it if I saw an interesting mod. One of the music sims I played started off having you pick an all star band out of a list of choices, something like Mick Jagger on vocals, Slash on guitar etc. (well not those people but you get the idea) ... absolutly hated it. The other one I remember, was more something like you choose the band name and all that and try to move your way up getting good shows, recording contract and all that stuff. Also put you in situations like "A groupie offered you some drugs; take them? y/n" I enjoyed that one a whole heck of alot more. On a side note, how many of you old schoolers remember "It's Only Rock & Roll"? It was a Music sim for a console system in the '80s (either for Atari 2600 or ColecoVision) the game started my Sim-addiction at a young age.

It's a music simulator. You run a record label and sign artists and bands, then release their singles, and albums and such. Book tours for them. It was a pretty good game, but I remember it being very buggy. I actually stopped playing it only because it kept crashing on me. But it was fun.

Archived