• 2 weeks later...
Frankly I'd rather have the perfect game engine before worrying about the guy's face in a text based sim. I look over each of my players in GG every day, know all their stats and couldn't tell you what a single one of them looks like.

I agree, facegen is not very important to me. I think the engine and interface are more important things. Actually, I enjoy BBCF and EHM more than OOTP, even though I like baseball more than hockey, because I like the look of the games and the interfaces more. Just my opinion though.

[QUOTE=Cooleyvol;218271]How? Nothing is coded from TPF..............and where are the first and second editions you speak of?[/QUOTE] I did not say that Arle is going to reuse code from TPP or BBCF. I said that this will be the 3rd time that he has designed a football game. If you wish to be more specific, this will be his 2nd pro football design. I think he has more than enough knowledge from his past games to allow him to entertain game features that fall outside of the "game engine". -Cork55

Archived