Raising Momentum & Getting Development Deals

These seem to be the two things I'm having problems with in the game. I can't get my guys momentums over. Sure, I've got lots of guys with high momentum, but that occupies like %10 of my roster, the rest are really low. Any tips on how to maintain an easy balance? Also, I can't seem to ever get a partner promotion status, nobody will accept the deal and I've tried low promotions, what's the trick? Thanks!

The momentum issue - if you aren't using patch 1.4 then download that - Adam tweaked momentum to make it easier to maintain. Plus also remember that momentum TENDS to be maxed out at the wrestler's overness - so don't expect to keep your jobbers at A/B. To get a company to become your developement company, you need to be at least national size. The company you are approaching cannot be greater than regional size, and it is more likely with small or local companies. It used to be the case in 05 that the owner of the other company needed to have a "very nice" personality as well - don't know if that still applies in 07

Archived