TNA Wrestling - Going Forth without the NWA

Even though it seems TNA dynasties are the new "fad" this week I'm going to post mine. I tried to start one back with TEW05 but life got in the way and I had to set it aside before it really got started and here we go again. This Dynasty takes place immediately after Destination X 2007 (which in the real world was performed last night) and takes it from there. There are some big changes to the PPV endings that I will be posting as well as a backstory to what's going on and what's coming up.

The decision was made. TNA Wrestling had grown far enough that it could stand on it's own without the NWA name or titles. New title belts were commisioned with the plan to unveil them after the Destination X PPV. In addition there were going to be some minor changes made to the booking committee in order to strengthen the brand and push it as a promotion for "Pro-Wrestling Fans" rather than just a lite version of the WWE. Vince Russo would still be head booker but he would answer directly to Jason R. Woods, Dixie Carter's new chief of staff. Also, Lance Storm, who had been vastly critical of TNA Wrestling broadcasts of late was added to the team in order to help the wrestling and X-Division and push it forward. Overall, the current direction of the company was viewed as favorable but the idea of "Crash TV" and "Getting everyone on the show" was going out and a renewed focus on in-ring action (which had already been improving in recent weeks) would be affirmed. With a new mission statement and a new goal, TNA Wrestling was ready to leave the NWA behind and become a true face of professional wrestling on it's own.

[b]Tonight TNA Wrestling Presents:[/b] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/deimosmasque/200px-Tnadestinationx2007.jpg[/IMG] VKM vs Christy Hemme's Team [b]Ghetto Brawl Match for the NWA Tag Team Titles:[/b] Team 3D vs LAX© w/ LAX [b]Crossface Chickenwing Match:[/b] Senshi vs THE Austin Starr [b]Double Bullrope Match:[/b] James Storm and Jackie Moore vs Petey Williams and Gail Kim [b]Last Rites Match:[/b] Sting vs Abyss [b]2/3 Falls Match for the X-Division Title:[/b] Jerry Lynn vs Chris Sabin © Scott Steiner vs Kurt Angle [b]Elevation X:[/b] Rhino vs AJ Styles [b]NWA World Heavyweight Title Match:[/b] Samoa Joe vs Christian Cage © You're predictions are welcome and I will say that some things did go differently than the PPV that happened in the real world.

Oh eck, let's try and predict: VKM vs Christy Hemme's Team Winner: Christy Hemme's Team Ghetto Brawl Match for the NWA Tag Team Titles: Team 3D vs LAX© w/ LAX Winners: Team 3D Crossface Chickenwing Match: Senshi vs THE Austin Starr Winner: Senshi Double Bullrope Match: James Storm and Jackie Moore vs Petey Williams and Gail Kim Winners: James Storm & Jackie Moore Last Rites Match: Sting vs Abyss Winner: Abyss 2/3 Falls Match for the X-Division Title: Jerry Lynn vs Chris Sabin © Winner: Jerry Lynn Scott Steiner vs Kurt Angle Winner: Scott Steiner Elevation X: Rhino vs AJ Styles Winner: Rhino NWA World Heavyweight Title Match: Samoa Joe vs Christian Cage © Winner: Samoa Joe

[CENTER][b]TNA Wrestling Presents:[/b] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/deimosmasque/200px-Tnadestinationx2007.jpg[/IMG] [b]Pre-Game Show: VMK looking for the Mystery Team[/b][/CENTER] Kip and BG are searching around the backstage area with Jeremy Borash in tow. They are basically making jokes on who Christy Hemme’s mystery team is. Kip: Maybe it’s the Beach Patrol. BG: Or it could be the Glamour Girls. Kip: Are they even still alive? BG: Maybe. Finally they find a dressing room that has Christy waiting in front of it. Christy: If you think you’re going to get a look at my new assets, you totally out of luck. Kip: I don’t need to see your assets, I want to see your team. BG: Yeah who you got in there. Christy: You’ll find out in a bit. [B]Rating: C-[/B] We cut back to the ring to find Norman Smiley and Shark boy already in ring waiting for Serotonin. [B][CENTER] Pre-Game Match: Serotonin (Martyr/Kaz) v. Norman Smiley and Shark Boy[/B][/CENTER] [B]Highspots: [/B] Serotonin looked dominant for the first time every [B]Lowpoints: [/B] It was an utter squash match with no quarter given to the Cult Favorites [B] The Finish:[/B] Kaz hits the Flux Capacitor on Norman Smiley for the pinfall. [B]Winner of the Match: Serotonin (Time: 5:34) Rating: D- [/B] [CENTER][B]The Sacrifice [/B][/CENTER] After the match Raven comes out in his white suit and Clockwork orange style mask and looks Kazarian. He nods at him saying no words and gestures to Shark Boy and Smiley. Serotonin quickly grabs the two and beats them down before propping them both back up on their knees. Raven then proceeds to cane both of them across the back before leaving them in the ring so he can celebrate with his group. [B]Rating: E [CENTER]DESTINATION X BEGINS![/B][/CENTER] A video spot for Destination X leads us in. The Promo focuses on the theme of division and conflict. LAX and Team 3-D’s race war are highlighted as is Joe and Angle’s battles with The Christian Coalition. Sting’s battle for Abyss’s soul is given attention as is Jerry Lynn’s attempt to claim the X-Division title from a failed protégée. The voice over for the promo goes as follows: “We are all divided. We build walls that interfere with every aspect of our lives: our families (Team 3D and LAX feud shown with Johnny Rodz and Ray’s Uncle being attacked), or ethic backgrounds (the Belting Pot match), our very accomplishments (Jerry Lynn and Sabin) hold us apart from each other. But we can overcome these differences (Angle and Joe’s problems with the Coalition including a shot of Steiner head-butting Angle) and build alliances that can not be toppled (Christian’s Coalition standing strong) or we can refuse the ties that bind us and fall (Mr. Backlund trying to put Starr in a chickenwing submission). As the strength to persevere (Sting laying in the “Death Bed”) comes to us, we must all make the decision stand together or to stand alone (Abyss raging backstage at the loss of James Mitchell).” And with that the pyros go off and TNA Wrestling present Destination X. Mike Tenay and Don West welcome you as they [B]Rating: B+ [CENTER]VKM is sick of waiting[/B][/CENTER] The Voodoo Kin Mafia are out to the ring and on the mic. BG: Look little girl, we are sick and tired of all this waiting. Just get whatever jobbers you’ve got to come out here and lay down like good little boys. Christy’s music plays and she comes out with Antonio Thomas and Giovanni Roselli, the Heartbreakers. And the crowd goes quiet. [CENTER] [B]Voodoo Kin Mafia vs. The Heartbreakers[/B][/CENTER] [B] Highspots: [/B] Honestly not a lot. The chants of “You suck C**K” and “You a F***T” were the highest points of the whole thing. Though it’s not certain who they were chanting it at, the Heartbreakers or Kip James. [B]Lowpoints:[/B] Heartbreakers tried their best but VKM really sandbagged them thanks to the fact that they weren’t happy about the outcome making the whole match suffer. It was also a bit of a letdown that the Heartbreakers were the mystery team. [B]The Finish: [/B] Hemme got up on the ring apron to distract BG James with a revealing pose, (thus proving that BG isn’t gay) allowing Kip James to walk right into the Heart Attack (double STO) and Antonio gets the pin. [B] Winners: The Hemme’s Heartbreakers (Time: 5:12) Rating: D[/B] [B] [CENTER]Run Down on Team 3D and LAX[/B][/CENTER] We get a video package of Team 3D and LAX lately. Including the various attacks on Team 3Ds family and mentors. This leads to us [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B][CENTER] The Latino Nation and the Family arrive at ringside.[/CENTER][/B] Things start off with the LAX bullets going off and “the Latino Nation” coming in through the crowd and lining up around ringside. Homicide and Hernadez come down as well with a few words for Hector Guerrero as they do. Movements later the bomb drops and Team 3-D come out with various members of “the Family” and Johnny Rodz surrounding them. The ring itself is set up to look like a street corner with various trash cans filled with hardcore plunder as well. The teams brawl right away and we get started. [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B] [CENTER]Ghetto Brawl Match for the NWA World Tag Team Titles LAX w/ Konnan v. Team 3-D[/B][/CENTER] [B]Highspots: [/B] Very chaotic and wicked brawl with plenty of hardcore plunder for everyone. Some of the specific harsher points were when: Homicide nailed the Gringo Killa on Brother Ray through the Spanish Announce table. Hernandez was hammered into the steel ring steps with a 3D by Team 3D. Brother Devon had the front wheel of Konnan’s wheelchair smashed across his throat. Homicide was basically curb-stomped by several members of “the Family” busting him open. [B]Lowpoints: [/B]Too many people involved in the match just made it a bit of a cluster and hard to follow. The addition of the Latino Nation and the Family lumberjacks just made it weird. [B]The Finish: [/B] Hernandez handcuffed Brother Ray to the guardrail and smashed him with a trashcan while Homicide set Brother Devon up on the top rope and hit an Avalanche Ace Crusher for the pinfall. [B]Winner of the Match: LAX (Time: 10:55) Rating: C- [CENTER]3D Doesn’t Rest[/B][/CENTER] As LAX celebrates Brother Runt is running down, “seemingly sober” as Mike Tenay puts it. He has the key to the handcuffs that Brother Ray is stuck with and unlatches him. Ray and Runt hit the ring and smash Hernandez and Homicide from behind. Acid Drop on Hernandez and Bubba Bomb on Homicide! Ray: Dis ain’t over! It’s just getting started! [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER] [B]THE Austin Starr’s Problems with Senshi and Backlund[/B][/CENTER] We show video recap starting with the Paparazzi Championship Series where Senshi and Starr got into it right afterwards as well as Bob Backlund getting involved and putting Starr in the Chickenwing crossface. We close up with Bob Backlund bowing to Senshi. [B]Rating: C[/B] Right before the match, we are joined at commentary by Mr. Backlund who is in full “crazy man” mode. [CENTER][B]Crossface Chickenwing Match Senshi v. Austin Starr[/CENTER] Highspots:[/B] Senshi and Austin Starr just went out their and stiffed the every living hell out of each other. They seemed determined to make the match seem brutal and intense beyond all words. The two wrestlers really clicked very well and their styles meshed well allowing both men to come out looking like a million bucks. Backlund’s commentary seemed to be very low key as compared to previous appearances focusing more on the proper use of the Crossface Chickenwing. [B]Lowpoints:[/B] Matches with this kind of stipulation are limited in the drama they can create and thus kept the match from breaking to the next level. [B] The Finish:[/B] Senshi goes for the Warrior’s Way but Austin Starr rolls out of the way. Star nails the Brainbuster and then applies the Chickenwing to the limp Senshi. The referee checks Senshi’s arm and it never comes back up. [B] Winner of the Match: Austin Starr (Time: 12:32) Rating: C+ [CENTER] Starr locks Backlund in the Chickenwing[/B][/CENTER] Mr. Backlund is in the ring now seeming to babble at Austin Starr about the “Misuse of a great hold.” Austin Starr shakes his head at him very angrily and then locks Backlund in the Chickenwing. He laughs as he does it and shouts, “Am I doing it right now?” [B]Rating: D [CENTER]Our Coalition is Strong[/B][/CENTER] We go backstage with Leticia who is with Christian Cage and Scott Steiner. Leticia: Lately there’s been some, um, problems with you guys are you all on the same page tonight? Christian: Look, um, like, ya know, could you actually just chew your gum and be quiet, the Champion of the WORLD is about to talk here. There is no doubt that Christian’s Coalition is strong and able to make sure the right outcome tonight occurs. Even though Tomko is in Japan tonight, I know that Scotty here will keep a good eye on m- Steiner: Woah there boy, I ain’t playing your little game like you do with Tomko. I’m here for only one reason, kick Kurt Angle’s ass. After I do that I don’t care what happens. You beat that half-breed Samoa Joe, then I beat you for that title. You lose to him then I kick his tubby ass from one side of the ring to the other. It really doesn’t matter to me. Christian Cage looks at Leticia and gestures for her to leave. Christian: Can we have a moment here buttercup, I’ve got some important business to, um, like, discuss. Christian guides Scott Steiner off camera. [B]Rating: B+ [CENTER]Double Bull Rope Match James Storm and Miss Jackie v. Petey Williams and Gail Kim[/B][/CENTER] [B]Highspots:[/B] Really great brawl between Storm and Williams who have really felt each other out over their years together at TNA. Miss Jackie and Gail Kim were defocused enough that their weaknesses were hidden while their strengths were accented. Williams whipped James Storm with the bull rope until his back was very red and welted. [B]Lowpoints:[/B] A few too many tug of war spots or botched moves because of the bull rope brought down the quality. [B] The Finish:[/B] Chris Harris is at ringside now, jumping out of the crowd. He nails Storm with what looks to be a crowbar. Storm is down and Petey is dropped on him for the pinfall. Referee counts it! [B]Winners of the Match: Petey Williams and Gail Kim (Time7:13) Rating: D [CENTER]“Hangman” Chris Harris[/B][/CENTER] Chris Harris chases after Storm who tries desperately to get out of the bullrope. Harris grabs the rope and pulls James Storm in. He wraps the rope around Storm’s throat and flips him over the ropes hanging him their. Storm is trying desperately to get free as Harris just pulls back on the rope as hard as he can before finally Don Harris and TNA security pull Harris off the rope and off Storm. [B] Rating: C- [CENTER]Sting and Abyss – The Battle of Souls[/B][/CENTER] We get a recap of the entire Sting and Abyss feud from there very beginning. Images of him beating down James Mitchell, the fireball to the face, the recent ‘magic tricks’ and his weird promos from the death bed. As the images play Sting’s voice can be heard. “What if you died today Abyss. Where would you go? Into the ground to be food for the worms? Or would the light embrace you? Which do you want? I won’t let you be used, I won’t let you be a puppet. I won’t let you ignore the light. One way or another, you will be redeemed.” [B]Rating: B+ [CENTER]Last Rites Match “The Man Called” Sting v. “The Monster” Abyss[/B][/CENTER] [B]Highspots[/B]: Both men went out their to put on an awesome brawl as Sting continues to prove that he doesn’t feel his previous fame means that he can rest on his laurels. The two men were not afraid of getting hurt and used every piece of scenery and weapon at their disposal to add violence to the match. Sting was legit-busted open against the edge of the casket and was bleeding about a .5 on the Muta scale by the time it was done. [B]Lowpoints: [/B]The Gimmick was very silly as it was little more than a casket match on a liftable crane and the whole ring was designed like a funeral parlor. Besides the silliness, not much was bad about this match [B]The Finish: [/B] Sting gets Abyss into the Casket and Abyss grabs him by the throat as he tries to get out. Sting wails Abyss with the baseball bat and then wraps him up in his own chains. He slams the door of the casket, thus winning the match. [B]Winner of the Match: Sting (Time: 10:22) Rating: B+ [CENTER] Abyss Enters the Light[/B][/CENTER] The Casket rises into the rafters as Sting states aloud that, “He’s now entered the light, he is truly redeemed at last.” [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Lynn is going to teach Sabin a lesson[/B][/CENTER] Jeremy Borash is backstage with Jerry Lynn who looks like he’s good and ready for tonight’s match. Lynn: Tonight Sabin, no more Mr. Nice JL. It’s time you got a beatdown you’ve been asking for, for a while. You think that because it’s 2 out of three falls that means you have some sort of advantage on me? Well you don’t, I may not be as young as you, but I’m twice the man you’ll ever be. [B] Rating: E [CENTER] Best 2/3 Falls Match for the X Division Title “The Innovator of the X-Division” Jerry Lynn v. Chris Sabin ©[/CENTER] Highspots: [/B]A typical X-Division spotfest with a bit of Lynn’s old school action just really came together with Chris Sabin’s heel tactics. [B]Lowpoints:[/B] Jerry Lynn seemed to be totally exhausted by the end of the match, he obviously isn’t in the same shape he used to be. Also being that it was the typical X-Division match just longer didn’t help it feel very special. [B]The Finish: [/B] 1st Fall: Jerry Lynn nails the Cradle Piledriver on Sabin and grabs the quick pin. 2nd Fall: Jerry Lynn climbs to the top rope going for a frog splash but Sabin rolls out of the way. He then rolls Lynn up and pulls the tights for a cheap pin. 3rd Fall: Lynn with the Cradle Piledriver goes for the pin. One! Two! No! Sabin gets his shoulder up. Sabin tries a small rally but Lynn gets a hold of him and nails him with a Kryptonite Krush! That’s enough to get the pin. [B]Winner of the Match and NEW X Division Champion: Jerry Lynn (Time: 18:41) Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]X-Division Faces Celebrates Lynn’s win[/CENTER] [/B] Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt and Petey Williams all run out and celebrate with the visable tired Lynn. Sabin glares at them all before heading out of the ring. [B]Rating: D [/B] [CENTER][B]Angle is Pumped Up![/CENTER] [/B] Leticia is backstage with Kurt Angle who is pacing like a wild beast. Angle: Steiner. I had no problems with you, but you had to make me mad. You screwed me out of a title, you screwed me out of my positions. No more. Tonight I’m going to snap your ankle and get you out of my way. You came here for money, for selfish reasons. I came her to compete. If you think that you can beat me, bring it on because I’m in the best shape of my life and I’ve got no problems taking you down for good. It’s real! Oh, it’s damn real! [B]Rating: B+ [CENTER]Battle of Egos – Steiner and Angle[/B][/CENTER] A video package replaying the Steiner Headbutt, Angle’s stiches as well as the pull apart brawls from the recent weeks play. It focuses on the brutality the two men seem willing to inflict on each other [B] Rating: B [CENTER]Kurt Angle vs “Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner[/CENTER] Highspots: [/B] The crowd was on fire and both men were very motivated. They also wrestled very stiff giving the whole thing a more realistic edge to it. Steiner stepped up his game considerably for this match, potentially looking for a closer look with TNA management, while Angle was on fire. [B]Lowpoints:[/B] Steiner did blow some spots and both men seemed to be tiring by the end of the match. [B]The Finish: [/B]Kurt Angle signals for a the Anglesault and climbs the top rope. Steiner gets to his feet though and knocks Angle for a loop. Steiner sets up a Top rope belly to belly but Kurt Angle reverses in midair into a DDT. Angle goes for the pin and it’s all over. [B]Winner of the Match: Kurt Angle (Time: 7:01) Rating: B- [CENTER] Steiner’s Last Insult[/B] [/CENTER] Immediately after the pinfall Steiner is back up he crawls over to the side of the ring and grabs his lead pipe. He gets to his feet and smashes the pipe into the back of Kurt Angle’s knee. “How do you like that you mother *BLEEP*r!” Steiner hits the back of his knee again, “Still think your better than me!” [B] Rating: B [CENTER]Joe’s a Monster Unleashed[/B][/CENTER] We are backstage with Leticia who is standing backstage with Samoa Joe. Joe: Two years. TWO YEARS! That’s how long I’ve been here. How long I’ve burned through every competitor that has ever been put in front of me. I’ve beaten them all. And I’ve been holding back. That’s right Christian Cage, I haven’t been fully unleashed. The real Joe is a monster, an unspeakable Horror that has only one goal on it’s mind. The NWA World Heavyweight Title. You will be broken! I will pull the belt from your beaten and broken body. I am Samoa Joe. I AM PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING! [B]Rating: B+ [CENTER]Blood Enemies – Rhino and AJ Styles[/B][/CENTER] A video recap shows the height of the Elevation X match as well as shown us the various matches that Rhino and AJ Styles have already been through. The show caps of interviews from both AJ and Rhino that admit “They are afraid.” As well as a message from Jim Cornette that a scaffold match ruined his knees. [B]Rating: B- [CENTER]Elevation X Match “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles vs “The War Machine” Rhino[/CENTER] Highspots: [/B] A lot of brawling and preamble before going up the scaffold allowed the two to really work the crowd up in a frenzy before adding the slower portions on the scaffolding themselves. AJ also got to use a lot of his high flying arsenal that he saves for PPV in order to maintain his heel persona. Rhino seemed very motivated tonight and it showed as a new type of intensity was shown through the entire match. [B]Lowpoints: [/B] Once the match got on the scaffolding it slowed down a lot as they had to be careful to not fall off or get hurt. [B]The Finish:[/B] AJ is hanging from the edge he can seem to pull himself back up. Rhino stomps on his fingers. AJ swings himself and jumps latching himself on to the scaffolding elsewhere. He’s pulling himself back up but Rhino is ready for him. AJ is back on the scaffolding GORE! GORE! GORE! AJ falls to the ground with a deeply sick bump! The entrance ramp actually collapsed under him when he hit it! That’s it the match is over! [B]Winner of the Match: Rhino (Time: 15:18) Rating: B- [CENTER]AJ is Hurt? Rhino Spits on AJ[/CENTER] [/B] Staff members attend to AJ putting him in a neck brace and a gurney to carry him back stage. Rhino rushes down seemingly in shock at first to check on AJ and then he looks at AJ and spits on him [B]Rating: B- [CENTER]“Instant Classic” will Reign[/CENTER] [/B] Christian is backstage getting in position for his entrance when Leticia walks up to him to respond to what Joe said. Christian: Look, it’s fine, don’t worry about it, doll face. When it’s all said and done, Christian Cage will still be champion. Want to know why? Because I’m an Instant Classic and theirs no beating the classics. [B] Rating: B+[/B] Jim Cornette joins us on commentary, he seems to have a large alluminuim suitcase with him as well. Tenay and West try to [CENTER][B]Special Introductions [/B][/CENTER] Jeremy Borash is in the ring for the Special Ring Introductions. Jeremy: Ladies and Gentlemen. This is the Main Event of the evening. It is for the NWA World Heavyweight Champion! First the challenger. He weighs in today at 285 pounds and stands 6’3”. He is the Unstoppable Samoan Submission Machine. Ladies and Gentlemen he is Samoa JOE! Next, the champion. He weighed in today at 228 pounds and stands at 6’1”. He is the Instant Classic of TNA and the NWA Heavyweight Champion of the World. Christian CAGE! [B] Rating: B+ [CENTER]NWA World Heavyweight Title Match “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe v. “Instant Classic” Christian Cage © [/CENTER] Highspots:[/B] Everything! Samoa Joe acted like a freaking monster pulling out his entire Ring of Honor move set in order to defeat Christian Cage. While Christian continued to show his fire and mixed perfectly his cowardly heel character with the cunning and skilled wrestler that he really is. The crowd was like molten lava in their pure energy as everyone knew this was it, this was Joe’s ascension to a new level in professional wrestling. Jim Cornette and Mike Tenay made sure to truly play up the importance and the weight of what was going on in the ring as well as to sell the title as being a very prestigious thing to hold. Some of the great moments of the match were: Joe setting up Christian for the Ole Kick as the whole crowd jumped to its feet and the chant of “Ole-ole-ole-ole” began. Christian almost getting a pinfall on Joe by flipping over the rear-naked choke and pinning Joe’s shoulders forcing Joe to break the hold. Christian jumping off the top rope and hitting a frog splash on Joe while he was on the outside. Joe hitting the Chimeraplex for the first time in TNA history (Combination German suplex, followed by a dragon suplex and finished with an cross-arm German suplex) [B]Lowpoints: [/B] There was really not a single one, few matchs that really are as amazing as this. The epitome of a five star match! [B]The Finish: [/B] The referee is bumped and Joe checks on him. After that, Samoa Joe turns around to go for Christian but Christian is ready for him. Unprettier by Christian! He goes right for the cover. One Two Thre--- NO! Joe gets his shoulder up. Christian is starting to look a bit on the frustrated side. He goes for the corner and goes up to the top rope. Looks like he’s going for the Frog Splash. He’s having trouble getting situated on the top rope. Joe is back to his feet! He’s charging the corner and knocks Christian Muscle Busta by Joe! Christian is splayed out but Joe’s slow to move as well. He turns over and gets on top of Christian One! Two! Three! Joe Wins! [B] Winner of the Match and NEW World Heavyweight Champion: Samoa Joe (Time: 18:34) Rating: A* [CENTER]Joe is the Champion![/B][/CENTER] But wait, we have Jim Cornette standing up from the broadcast location holding the briefcase he carried down earlier. He halts the celebration of Samoa Joe in the ring and walks up with a mic. Cornette: Joe, congratulations! You’ve proven that you’re the better man, and the man to hold this company up on his shoulders. Mike Tenay and Don West agree on commentary talking about his various achievements. Joe just nods at Jim Cornette. Cornette: That’s why I wanted you to know that while you are currently the NWA Heavyweight champion, that won’t be for long. Tenay and West freak out thinking that Cornette is about to strip Joe of the title he just earned. The crowd begins to boo out of reaction while Joe gets angry and starts to get up in Cornette’s face. Cornette: Now now now, boy. Just relax. Instead of being the NWA World champion we at TNA management have decided to make you the first ever, TNA World Heavyweight Champion! The crowd cheers again as Jim Cornette opens up the briefcase to reveal the new TNA World Heavyweight championship belt. Joe takes the belt from Cornette and says thank you. He holds the belt up high and salutes the fans as his music plays again [B]Rating: B+[/B] [CENTER][b]OVERALL PPV RATING: B[/b][/center] ====== Comments or Criticisms are welcome. I'm still working on the format so any suggestion on that part would be very welcome.

Source WeAreWrestling-NEWS.com [quote]TNA Wrestling has announced that they have entered negations with Shelly Martinez, more well known to many wrestling fans as the ECW Diva, Ariel. She was recently released from her contract following a run of pre-Wrestlemania roster cuts that the WWE was preforming. The rumor is that management wants to bring her in to add to Raven's Seritonin group. This also seems to lend legitimacy that TNA Wrestling is planning on adding a Women's Division in time.[/quote]

[center][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/deimosmasque/header_logo.gif[/IMG].com[/center] [B]TNA Impact! Preview[/B] [QUOTE][I]Prepare to feel the aftermath of Destination X this Thursday on TNA Impact! -With Samoa Joe having defeated Christian Cage to become TNA Wrestling's true champion he has asked Jim Cornette for time to speak with the Impact Zone fans who have supported him since day one. -Also only man besides Kurt Angle to beat Samoa Joe, Tomko will be in the Impact Zone shooting for a title shot. How will this go over with Christian? Is his coalition collapsing out from under him? -The X Division is in action today as two former X-Division champions, Kaz and Martyr (formerly Kazarian and Matt Bentley) will take on Jay Lethal and Sonjay Dutt. These two former champions have been pulled in by the oddly charasmatic enigma that is Raven and his new Seritonin group. With what happened to Norman Smiley and Shark Boy at the Destination X pregame show it has to be wondered, are the two rising stars of the X Division next? -Fresh off his win against Senshi at Destination X, Austin Starr claims to be ready and waiting for his next challenge on the way to his new goals in TNA Wrestling. Who his opponent will be and what his new goal is, is currently unknown.[/i][/QUOTE] [center][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/deimosmasque/impactthursdays.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/deimosmasque/header_logo.gif[/IMG].com[/center] [b]On the NWA Titles[/b] [quote][i]TNA Wrestling would like to announce that we are officially no longer associated with the NWA Organization. We have returned their titles and have replaced them with our own. Samoa Joe, as stated at the Destination X PPV, is the first official TNA champion however we are claiming the title history of the NWA World title as it has existed in TNA as lineage for the TNA World Heavyweight title. Similiar steps are taken with the NWA Tag Team titles which are now held by LAX and hold the lineage of the NWA Tag Team title changes that occured under the TNA banner. We thank the NWA for their support and help over the years and we end our relationship with them on a friendly note. Also it should be known that we never planned an "ECW" style angle of throwing the belts away and calling them worthless. Titles that have been held by Harley Race, Ric Flair, the Great Muta, Ricky Steamboat, Lou Thez and many other wrestling legends can never be regarded as worthless.[/i] [b]- Dixie Carter[/b][/quote]

[center][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/deimosmasque/Tnaimpact.jpg[/IMG][/center] [b]The Fallout of Destination X[/b] [quote] We get the recap treatment of Destination X with the focus being on Joe’s victory. The results of Sting vs Abyss is shown with particular prominence. And AJ Styles sick bump off the Elevation X cage is as well. The whole thing is played to a very epic soundtrack as to give Destination X this feeling of a turning point in TNA history. [/quote] [b]Rating: B-[/b] [b]Joe is the Champion TNA Deserves[/b] [quote] Joe’s music hits and the crowd goes wild as Samoa Joe comes out in his wrestling gear wearing the TNA World Heavyweight Title around his waist. He gets to the ring and shows off the title to the fans. He grabs a mic and speaks. Joe: Two years. It took two years of being nearly unbeatable, of ripping through the ranks of the X Division. Of defeating Scott Steiner, Jeff Jarrett, Rhino, Abyss and more before I was given my shot. And I did it. I crushed Christian Cage, ended his own undefeated streak and took his title away. Now I’m the true TNA Wrestling Champion and I plan on defending it. All comers, all takers, come and be beaten, come and be destroyed. I am Samoa Joe! I am pro wrestling! [/quote] [b]Rating: C+[/b] [b]Team 3D brings the Thunder[/b] [quote] Cameras are backstage where Leticia is with a camera man filling the chaos that has just broke out in the back. Team 3D, including Brother Runt is beating down LAX. Brother Ray and Brother Devon pick Homicide up and double powerbomb him against the wall! Brother Runt nails Hernandez with a steel chair knocking the large man to the ground. Brother Ray shouts at Homicide, “I TOLD YOU IT WASN’T OVER!” Brother Ray with another boot to Homicide’s face and we go to a commercial break. [/quote] [b]Rating: B+[/b] [b] Seritonin (Martyr and Kaz) w/Havoc vs Jay Lethal and Sonjay Dutt[/b] [quote] [b]Highspots:[/b] A good tag team match from four men who know how to tag team wrestle. In addition this broke the traditional tag match format, instead Seritonin separated Sonjay Dutt from his teammate and never let him get Lethal tagged back in. [b]Lowpoints:[/b] It was at times your typical X Division style spot fest and Serotonin had been jobbed out so much that the crowd didn’t really know how to take them winning. [b]The Finish:[/b] Dutt had been in the ring for the last five minutes of the match gets set up by Martyr and Kaz and is nailed with the Xtreme Domination (Total Elimination). Kaz kept Lethal from interfering while Martyr picked up the pinfall. [/quote] [b]The Winner of the Match: Seritonin (Time: 7:55)[/b] [b]Rating: D[/b] [b]Raven’s Manifesto[/b] [quote]Raven comes out to the ring in his white suit and mask. He has his cane and a mic in his hand. Stepping into the ring with the help of Havoc and Martyr, he gestures to them all and they all cow to him. Raven: Corruption, Greed, Vice and Sin. This place is ripe with it all, and what’s worse, you all enjoy it. The Sacrifice must begin, my Great Work is only starting. I once thought I had a destiny to hold the World title. I held it and it did not sate me. Now I realize the true purpose. To rout out the corruption at the core of all of you and harness it. To show you your own worst sides just as I have done with these three. They are only the beginning, there will be more. Quote the Raven, nevermore. We Fade out to Commercials[/quote] [b]Rating : D+[/b] [b]Tomko isn’t going to Dive[/b] [quote] Backstage Jermey Borash is with Christian Cage and Tomko. Tomko has a smile on his face. Which JB asks him about. Tomko: I’m about to be the World Champion. Christian: What he means is that he’s got a match with Samoa Joe tonight which will allow him to soften Joe up for me again. This time he’ll do it right and then [I]I[/I] can be World Champion again. Tomko looks at Christian and shakes his head. Tomko: No. I’m going to be the World Champion. I beat Samoa Joe once, I can do it again and if you think your man enough to take the belt from me, I’ll be happy to let you do it. Christian looks at him slack jawed as Tomko walks off camera. Christian looks at JB and then smiles. Christian: That’s just part of our Strategy We fade out to commercials. [/quote] [b]Rating: C-[/b] [b] Austin Starr vs Sharkboy[/b] [quote] [b]Highspots:[/b] It made Starr look like a 100% X-Division bad ass with some very high impact moves and great selling from Sharkie. [b]Lowpoints:[/b] It was nothing more than a squash. [b]The Finish:[/b] Sharkboy gets picked up off the ground and Austin Starr nails the Star Power Brainbuster for the pinfall. [/quote] [b]The Winner of the Match: Austin Starr (Time: 4:22)[/b] [b]Rating: D+[/b] [b]Starr Has a New Target[/b] [quote] Austin Starr is on the mic immediately after the match. Austin: This is the best you guys have? Freaking Shark Boy! I just beat Senshi last Sunday. He’s a former X-Division champion, that something I’m not! But I will be soon. Jerry Lynn’s old as dirt. And I already beat up an old man once didn’t I Mr. Backlund. So if Jerry Lynn is half the man he claims to be. I’m sure I’ll see a shot at that Gold soon enough. [/quote] [b]Rating: D+[/b] [b]Joe has friends too[/b] [quote] We are backstage with Leticia and Samoa Joe. Joe looks intense. Joe: Tomko when you beat me you had to have Christian hit me with a chair and even then you got lucky. Fortunately I know someone who’d love to help me against you and Christian. Isn’t that right Kurt? Kurt Angle comes from off camera. Angle: Oh it’s real. But after we’ve settled things with the Coalition, you are going to give me a shot at that title. Joe nods and holds his fist out. Angle touches his fist and we go to commercials. [/quote] [b]Rating: B+[/b] [b] TNA World Heavyweight Title Match: Tomko vs “The Unstoppable Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe©[/b] [quote] [b]Highspots:[/b] A great brawl between the two men as Joe and Tomko just went out there and focused on a more stiff strong style match rather than the typical TNA style brawl you get. [b]Lowpoints:[/b] The Crowd kind of died once Christian interfered they were almost expected Joe to lose the title and it weakened the ending. [b]The Finish:[/b] Christian tried to interfere again when the referee was down but Kurt Angle rushed the ring and nailed the Olympic Slam. Joe nailed Tomko with the Muscle Busta and got the pinfall in his first title defense. [/quote] [b]The Winner of the Match and STILL TNA World Heavyweight Champion: Samoa Joe (Time: 10:34)[/b] [b]Rating: [/b] C+ [b]But the Coalition Stands Triumphant[/b] [quote] As soon as the bell rings Scott Steiner rushes out and pushes the odds in the Coalition’s favor. It isn’t long before Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle are both down and beaten with all three members of Christian’s Coalition standing tall as we enter the Adrenline Rush recap. [/quote] [b]Rating: B-[/b] [center]OVERALL RATING:[b] D+[/b][/center]

[b]WeAreWrestling-News.com[/b] [quote] [b]Fallen Angel not at Impact Tapings?[/b] Christopher Daniels was not at the Impact Tapings which seems to suggest that TNA has no real use for him in the next two weeks. As been reported before Daniels has been growing out his beard and preparing for some sort of gimmick change or push. Even though he is not being used in the ring Christopher Daniels has apparently been taping viglients for TNA Wrestling to be shown on episodes of Impact. The general consensous is that he won't be back for weeks.[/quote] [quote] [b]Kevin Nash Shows up Late[/b] Kevin Nash showed up extremely late to the Impact tapings and thus the Pavaratizzi Productions piece that was planned had to be delayed until another show. At the present time no disciplinary action has been taken against Kevin Nash which has many people backstage rolling their eyes at "Big Kev's" preferential treatment since joining the Booking Commitee.[/quote]

WeAreWrestling-News.com [quote] [b]Shelly Martinez Signs with TNA Wrestling[/b] Shelly Martinez, formerally Ariel of ECW has signed a Pay-Per-Apperance Contract with TNA Wrestling. For now she is being kept off TV but the plan is to debut her as a new member of Raven's Seritonin group.[/quote] [quote] [b]Kip James causing backstage trouble[/b] Apparently Monty "Kip James" Sopp caused some problems at the Impact Tapings because he felt that he was not being pushed properly, citing his lose to the Heartbreakers. He apparently had a heated meeting with Jason R. Woods before being told to sit at home until the next tapings.[/quote] [quote] [b]WWE changing Brand Focus[/b] While the typical way that WWE Management views the Brand Split has been to consider Raw the "A" show with Smackdown and ECW being the "B" and "C" shows, recent events seem to show a desire to make all brands equally strong. ECW has been the most effected by the change having picked up "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels as new members of the roster. Rumor has it that more changes could be coming to redistribute the brands on more equal star power levels. [/quote]

WeAreWrestling-News.com [quote] [b]WWE Roster Cuts and Layoffs are Over[/b] In the end the following workers were laid off or cut from the WWe roles. Little bastard Vickie Guerrero Ariel Trinity Josh Matthews Todd Grishim Johnanthon Coachman Mike CHidoA Jim Kordereas Jack Doan Teddy Long Eric Bishoff Lillian Garcia Sgt. Slaughter Gerald Brisco Jillian Hall Ashley Torrie Wilson Paul Heyman Scott Armstrong Chris Kay Chad Patton Layla Candice Michelle John Laurantis Patt Patterson Michelle McCool Kelly Kelly Dean Malenko Michael Hayes Dave Taylor Cherry Tim White Blackjack Lanza Arn Anderson Bruce Prichard Dusty Rhoodes It's already been reported that Ariel has signed with TNA but no word if any of the other "WWE Cast Offs" are due for an arrival. [/quote] [quote] [b]Impact Rating and Destination X Buyrate[/b] Destination X had a 2.33 buyrate which recieved a warning from several PPV carriers that it needed to improve or they would drop TNA Wrestling PPVs. The low buyrate is attributed to the fact that WWE held a small ECW PPV in Puerto Rico called "Highway to Hell" which featured the return of Steve Austin as ECW General Manager and a main event of King Booker and Randy Orton vs Ric Flair and Rob Van Dam. TNA Impact got a 2.96 This rating is in line where Spike TV and TNA Wrestling wanted but was nothing compared to the ECW rating of 4.83 and Raw's 30.91.[/quote]

[center][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/deimosmasque/header_logo.gif[/IMG].com[/center] [B]TNA Impact! Preview[/B] [QUOTE][i]All the stars of TNA Wrestling are on tap for a earth shattering episode of TNA Impact! -Jerry Lynn defends the X-Division title for the first time since defeating Chris Sabin for it at Destination X. His opponent? The multi-time Tag Team champion, "Natural" Andy Douglas. -Last Week we say Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe taken down by the Christian's Coalition after Joe successfully defended his title against the "Problem Solver" Tomko. Now Kurt Angle has been gunning for revenge and he might just get it as Jim Cornette has promised him a match. -"The Hangman" Chris Harris has been after "Cowboy" James Storm for the injury he sustained to his eye. Well he can't have James Storm yet as he's been scheduled to face Robert Roode. Can Roode stop Harris before he can even get a chance to take on James Storm? -TNA Wrestling management has been notified that the "Fallen Angel" has some sort of message to spread to all the viewers of TNA Impact. The word is he has very harsh words on a TNA Legend and his recent actions.[/i][/QUOTE] [center][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/deimosmasque/impactthursdays.gif[/IMG][/center]

WeAreWrestling-News.com [quote][b]Kurt Angle has arguement with Management?[/b] News from the Impact tapings reveals that Kurt Angle has been getting on the booking committee's nerves as he constantly has refused to do the job to Scott Steiner or Christian in the recent events. The rumors claim that ending to the Destination X match had to be changed as well as tonight's Impact because Kurt Angle refused to lose.[/quote]

[center][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/deimosmasque/Tnaimpact.jpg[/IMG][/center] [b]X-Division Title Match ”The Natural” Andy Douglas vs “Innovator of the X-Division” Jerry Lynn © [/b] [quote] [b]Highspots:[/b] It was a crisp fast paced match that seemed to harken to the X-Division of old as it wasn’t 100% based on highflying spots but rather some solid matt work as well. [b]Lowpoints:[/b] Lynn seems to need to work on his condition a bit more if he’s going to stay an active wrestler as he was once again having some problems at the end of the match. [b]The Finish:[/b] Lynn gets a hold of him, signals for the Cradle Piledriver and gets the pinfall. [/quote] [b]The Winner of the Match: Winner (Time 11:28) Rating: D+ [/b] [b]Lynn tastes the Starr Power[/b] [quote] Lynn doesn’t get long to celebrate his victory as THE Austin Starr rushes the ring and punks him out from behind. Starr then picks Lynn up and nails him with the Starr Power Brainbuster. He plays to the crowd, getting a chorus of boos before saying, “Who needs you,” and poses with the X-Division title. [/quote] [b]Rating: E+[/b] [b]Eric Young talking on the Phone?[/b] [quote] We go backstage where Jeremy Borash has walked up to Eric Young who seems to be on a cell phone. Eric: Really? That’s all I have to do? JB: Eric? Eric: Yeah? JB: Who are you talking to? Eric: Hey I gotta go, thanks for the advice. JB: Seriously who was that? Eric: It was- Miss Brooks enters the room Brooks: Eric! What are you doing here. Robert Roode has a match and you need to be out there to get the crowd behind him. Eric just frowns and follows Miss Brooks out as we go to commercials. [/quote] [b]Rating: E+ [/b] [b]Robert Roode w/Eric Young and Miss Brooks vs “The Hangman” Chris Harris w/Gail Kim[/b] [quote] [b]Highspots:[/b] The guys seemed to click pretty well and brought as an old school, Southern Style match. [b]Lowpoints:[/b] Harris had some ring rust that hurt the match quality a bit. [b]The Finish:[/b] Ms Brooks tells Eric to get in there and help but Eric “accidently” hits Robert Roode instead allowing Harris to hit the Hangman’s Noose (Swinging Side Slam) for the pin. [/b] [/quote] [b]The Winner of the Match: “The Hangman” Chris Harris (Time 7:15) Rating: C+ [/b] [b]Young gets pushed around[/b] [quote] Right after the match Robert Roode gets right in Eric Young’s face and starts to yell at him. Eric responds by pushing back to a nice pop from the crowd. Roode just looks at him like he’s crazy. And grabs him by the hair and pulls him backstage. [/quote] [b]Rating: D[/b] [b]Harris challenges James Storm[/b] [quote] Meanwhile, Chris Harris is in the ring with the microphone. Harris: James Storm. It took me months to recover from the beer bottle you smashed into my eye. Doctors thought I’d never recover from it fully, but they were wrong. Now if your really a big tough man like you try to pretend you are, then come out to this ring RIGHT NOW and take me like a man! There is a long pause and James Storm does not come. Harris: Fine, you want to be yellow, be yellow. But I’m not stopping until I’ve gotten blood for what you did to me. We cut to commercials. [/quote] [b]Rating: C-[/b] [b]Angle gets Christian Cage Tonight![/b] [quote] We come back and Leticia in Jim Cornette’s office with Kurt Angle. Kurt: I want him, I want him now. I’m going to snap his damn ankle! Jim: Calm down Kurt, calm down. You want him I’ll give him to you. And I’ll make it a bit interesting on top of things too. I’ll make it a #1 Contenders match. Winner gets a shot at the TNA World Heavyweight title that Samoa Joe’s got. How does that sound. Kurt: It’s good! It’s damn good! Kurt storms out the door and Jim Cornette slumps into his chair and looks at Leticia. Jim: Do you want a match or something? Leticia: Uh, not really. Jim: Then get out! [/quote] [b]Rating: C+ [/b] [b]The Fallen Angel – I will Punish[/b] [quote] We get a new video package of Christopher Daniels. It shows him in a darken warehouse, his head lowered wearing his dark robes. His voice can be heard. “Someone can claim to be doing the best thing for you, but in reality be doing the worst. Someone can claim the best of reasons, but be doing the work of the Devil. There is one man in TNA Wrestling who feels he has some how become above reproach, somehow immune from the eyes of the Angels. But there is one Angel left on Earth, one who has fallen and watches your every move. A Reckoning is coming for you. You will not survive it. While you have tried to remove the sins of others, it is now your sins that will be lead to be cleansed.” As the voice over stops, Christopher Daniels looks up towards the camera and we can see he’s wearing a Sting mask. ”I’m coming for you Sting. The Reckoning shall not be stopped.” [/quote] [b]Rating: B- [/b] [b]Christian isn’t worried one bit[/b] [quote] Jeremy Borash is backstage with Christian. Christian seems a little skittish. Christian: I’m not worried. Why should I be worried? I mean it’s not like Scott Steiner is a nutcase and Tomko is made at me for ruining his title shot. I mean, that would be something to worry about. But I’m not worried. See, I’ve beaten Kurt Angle once already, perhaps you remember that. Well even if you don’t, Kurt Angle isn’t going to beat the Instant Classic Christian Cage. Because I’m the real superstar of TNA Wrestling. After tonight, I go to Joe and take back the belt he stole from me. And then the power of TNA that is Christian and his Coalition will be returned to it’s proper place. We go to commercials [/quote] [b]Rating: B+ [/b] [b]TNA World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contenders Match “The Wrestling Machine” Kurt Angle vs “Instant Classic” Christian Cage w/The Coalition[/b] [quote] [b]Highspots:[/b] A great TV match especially given the time it had. The two competitors went out there and gave it their all trying to make the match seem as important as the possibly could. [b]Lowpoints:[/b] Kurt Angle kind of dominated the match a bit much that seemed to make Christian look like he couldn’t beat him. [b]The Finish:[/b] Tomko is in the ring going to attack Angle. Joe runs in from the back and heads him off at the pass. Now Steiner is in and smashes Joe. The referee looks at the chaos and has no choice but to throw the match out. [/quote] [b]Match Thrown Out (Time 8:42) Rating: B [/b] [b]Angle and Joe are prepared for them this time[/b] [quote] As the Coalition begins the process of the beat down, Joe and Angle start to fight back, this isn’t an unexpected sneak attack like it was last time. This was expected and the World Champ and Kurt Angle are able to beat back Christian’s Coalition before we hit the Adrenaline Rush montage to end the show. [/quote] [b]Rating: B- [/b] [center][b]Overall Rating: B[/b][/center]

WeAreWrestling-News.com [quote] [b]This Weeks TV Ratings[/b] TNA Impact drew a 2.65 this week. TNA management is said to be unhappy with the drop in rating and hopes the decline doesn't continue. Impact however has shown minor increases in the overseas markets. Meanwhile in the WWE Raw drew a 30.91 (up from last week) with a show that had Umaga defeat Shelton Benjamin in the main event and had both the Intercontinental and Tag Team and Women's title defended successfully. ECW drew a 4.93 (up from last week) with a show that was mainevented by an ECW Title match between Bobby Lashley and the new coming ECW superstar, King Booker. Smackdown drew 19.31 a with Batista going over MVP to defend his World title and the United States and Cruiserweight title both being on the line. The show also featured the returning Scotty Too Hotty who defeated Gregory Helms. [/quote] [quote] [b]Joanie Laurer to TNA?[/b] In an unexpected news TNA Wrestling announced that Joanie "Chyna" Laurer signed a Pay-Per-Apperance contract. It's expected that she'll be part of the VKM - Christy Hemme angle that is currently continuing on in Impact. Many were surprised by this mood as she had snubbed TNA in the past.[/quote] [quote] [b]Giant Bernard signs with TNA[/b] The former "Albert" of the WWE and current tag team partner for Tomko in Japan, Gian Bernard has signed a Pay-Per-Apperance contract with TNA. He's almost certainly to be added to Christian's Coalition as well as the slowly dying tag team roster of TNA Wrestling.[/quote] [quote] [b]World Women's Wrestling Opens[/b] Ron Simmons has opened up his own Wrestling promotion in Ontario Canada called World Women's Wrestling. It opened with little fan fare at the moment but Ron Simmons released the following "Mission statement" for the organization. [i]"We plan to be a highly competitive federation aiming to be more intense than our Japanese "Joshi" counterparts. We will have a roster filled with highly trained athletes - do not mistake the World Women's Wrestling Federation for some tits and ass fed."[/i] Johnny Kashmere (known as on of the Backseat Boyz) has signed on as head booker of the federation who has at the moment only signed form ECW vixen "Jazz" to the roster[/quote]

We-Are-Wrestling.com [quote] [b]TNA establishes new Working Relationships[/b] Word is that TNA Wrestling has reestablished it's Working relationships with All Japan Pro Wrestling. TNA has used aJPW talent in the past for the World X Cup and in X-Division matches so it is little surprise that TNA is intersted in them again. Also TNA Wrestling came to a Working Agreement with Ron Simmon's World Women's Wrestling promotion leading more fuel to the fire of a potential women's division. The WWW has hired several other Women wrestlers lately adding Madusa, Lufisto and Rebecca Knox. It's also rumored that they are interested in Nora Greenwald (formerly known as Molly Holly)[/quote]

[center][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/deimosmasque/header_logo.gif[/IMG].com[/center] [B]TNA Impact! Preview[/B] [QUOTE][i]Prepare for a dose of an Adrenaline Rush as TNA Impact is back on your screens tonight on Spike TV! - With the Christian Coalition running all over Joe and Kurt Angle, Jim Cornette has thus set up a match, Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle vs Scott Steiner and Tomko. Apparently though Cornette also has a huge announcement on what to do with the situation at TNA's Lockdown Pay-Per View. - Hemme's Heartbreakers are hot now right after their win against the veteran team of the Voodoo Kin Mafia, now they take on the Cult Favorites of the Impact Zone: Norman Smiley and Shark Boy! - Kevin Nash has been rather quiet as of late but is supposed to be in the building tonight to announce his newest "golden boy." Who could it be? Tune in and find out. [/i][/QUOTE] [center][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/deimosmasque/impactthursdays.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/deimosmasque/Tnaimpact.jpg[/IMG][/center] [b]Cornette’s Announcement[/b] [quote] Cornette is in his office with Jeremy Borash. Cornette: So we’ve been having some problems lately with Christian’s little Coalition and Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle. So I decided on two things during this week. The first thing is that tonight, on Impact, we will see Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle take on Scott Steiner and Tomko. But that’s not all. You see this is just a preview match! At the Lockdown PPV in St. Louis we are going to have two teams of 5 men each go at each other in a Lethal Lockdown! And those teams will be chosen by, our World Champion, Samoa Joe and the man he beat for the title Christian Cage! [/quote] [b]Rating: B-[/b] [b]Hemme’s Heartbreakers w/Christy Hemme vs The Cult Favorites[/b] [quote] [b]Highspots:[/b] It was quick and done before to much damage could be done. [b]Lowpoints:[/b] The crowd was dead for it and there was the added confusion on whether Christy’s team is meant to be the faces or the heels. [b]The Finish:[/b] Antonio nails a swinging neckbreaker on Sharkboy and gets the pin. [/quote] [b]The Winner of the Match: Hemme’s Heartbreakers (Time 6:32) Rating: D[/b] [b]VKM has a challenge to make[/b] [quote] VKM make a run-in during the aftermath but Hemme’s Heartbreakers are already outside so BG James gets on the mic. BG James: We aren’t over yet little girl. Originally I was on your side but that’s before you had the Ambigiously Gay Duo on your side and ya’ll humiliated us at Destination X. But now we’ve got a little surprise for you. At Lockdown, we’ll have one more member to join the VKM, and when we do. We’ll take on all three of you! He throws down the mic and the music plays as we go to commercial break [/quote] [b]Rating: C- [/b] [b]Robert Roode w/Ms Brooks and Eric Young vs Lance Hoyt[/b] [quote] [b]Highspots:[/b] Roode and Hoyt actually clicked during the match and did a decent job of giving us a TNA style power match [b]Lowpoints:[/b] The crowd was more interested in chanting for Eric Young at ringside. [b]The Finish:[/b] Roode’s got the advantage and runs into the ropes to nail Hoyt with a Lariat but Eric Young “accidently” trips him allowing for Hoyt to hit a powerbomb for the pinfall. [/quote] [b]The Winner of the Match: Lance Hoyt (Time 7:11) Rating: C [/b] [b]Eric stands up to Roode[/b] [quote] Roode once again gets in Eric’s face but this time Eric just frowns and pushes him back. Roode screams at Eric, “Are you trying to make me fire you! Well it isn’t going to happen.” Young looks saddened by the comment and sighs as we go to commericial. [/quote] [b]Rating: E [/b] [b]Introducing Nash’s latest protégée[/b] [quote] We’re back and Kevin Nash is already in the ring with a reunited Paparazzi Productions team of Alex Shelly and THE Austin Starr. He has the microphone and is ready to introduce his newest team member. Nash: Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, and of course, Mr. Backlund. I’d like to introduce to you the newest star of the division that I created, the X Division. The Paparazzi Idol himself, the “MACHO MAN” Jamar Lethal! A remix of Pomp and Circumstance begins to play as Jay Lethal comes out of the heel entrance and is wearing a glittery and sparkly robe and wearing a pair of wrap around sun glasses and a bandana. He is fully into his impressions with a huge smile on his face. He comes into the ring and Kevin gives him the microphone. Lethal: OH YEAH! The Macho Man Jamar Lethal is here and he’s ready to prove his worth to each and everyone of you. Some people say that the Macho Man doesn’t have what it takes anymore and I’m here to prove you all wrong, OH YEAH! [/quote] [b]Rating: C+ [/b] [b]”Macho Man” Jamar Lethal vs Andy Douglas[/b] [quote] [b]Highspots:[/b] Jamar does his impression of the Macho Man all through-out the match yet still keeps a lot of his original move set which created a really interesting blend of old and new. [b]Lowpoints:[/b] Andy Douglas seems to have no relevance anymore and it shows by how little the crowd cared about him. [b]The Finish:[/b] Lethal hits a spinebuster on Douglas and then singles for the elbow drop. He jumps to the top rope and poses on the top turnbuckle before flying off and nailing the “Lethal Elbow Drop” and grabbing the pinfall. [/quote] [b]The Winner of the Match: “Macho Man” Jay Lethal (Time 9:45) Rating: [/b] [b]The Coalition says Joe’s team is already doomed![/b] [quote] We are now backstage with the Christian Coalition and Leticia. The Coalition looks rather confident and Christian speaks. Christian: So Cornette robs me of my rematch against Samoa Joe, robs Tomko of his rightful chance as well. Now your going to put us in a big bad Lethal Lockdown match. That’s fine. See I’ve already been in one, and I lead my team to victory. Well it was actually Sting’s team but that doesn’t matter. What matters is Samoa Joe’s little team is already doomed, I’ve got some of the strongest men in wrestling standing with me. And I’ve got more on the way. Bring whoever you want Joe, we’re still going to win. And then I’ll just take that pesky World Title back from you too. [/quote] [b]Rating: B+[/b] [b]Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle vs Scott Steiner and Tomko[/b] [quote] [b]Highspots:[/b] A pretty good power brawl out of all four men allowed for a good build up. Joe and Tomko seemed to have more good chemistry keeping them looking really good when they were out there together. [b]Lowpoints:[/b] Steiner was getting rather tired by the end of the match and it slowed down the match a lot. [b]The Finish:[/b] Angle nails the Olympic Slam on Scott Steiner and grabs the pinfall as Samoa Joe keeps Tomko busy. [/quote] [b]The Winner of the Match: Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe (Time 10:30) Rating: C [/b] [b]One more monster for Joe’s team![/b] [quote] The Coalition starts to pull the numbers game again having Joe and Kurt cornered but the Abyss’s music hits and Abyss comes out. The Coalition doesn’t know what to make of it at first before Joe shouts, “Meet our third member!” The Coalition scatters out of the ring allowing the three Monsters to stand tall and proud together as the show goes into the Adrenaline Rush recap. [/quote] [b]Rating: [/b] [center][b]Overall Rating: C-[/b][/center] Comments on the Show and the format of the Dynasty are welcome. I can't improve if I don't hear from you.

WeAreWrestling-News.com [quote] [b]Vince Russo no-shows Impact[/b] Head Booker Vince Russo did not show up at the Impact tapings. This seemed to show that there is friction between him and the "Director of Creative" Jason Woods. Rumor has it that Jason Woods had nixed Vince Russo's plans to have Samoa Joe's and Christian's teams for Lethal Lockdown be chosen by a series of "Contract on a Pole" matches where various TNA Wrestlers names would be suspended from poles for the two to retrieve. Vince Russo has been suspended until the Next Impact taping (In two weeks)[/quote] [quote] [b]TNA Wrestling Hires New Talent[/b] Adding more fuel to the fire for a potential Women's division TNA has hired Nora Greenwald on a Pay-per-apperance contract. In addition TNA has hired the Amazing Kong and Cheerleader Melissa to similiar deals.[/quote] [quote] [b]Raven new TNA Booker[/b] Potentially to replace Vince Russo on the booking team during suspension, Scott "Raven" Levy has been added to the Creative team. Raven has been booking his Serotonin group himself with no restrictions and is now potentially responsible for booking more of the angles we see on TNA programing[/quote] [quote] [b]Impact Rating[/b] TNA Impact! on Spike TV recieved a 2.59 as it continues to decline. At this point management is trying to stay the course and hope that the rating slump will end shortly. [/quote]

[center][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/deimosmasque/header_logo.gif[/IMG].com[/center] [B]TNA Impact! Preview[/B] [QUOTE][i]TNA Impact! brings you the best that true professional wrestling has to offer tonight on Spike TV as we begin the long road to Lockdown in St. Louis. - Christian Cage and his Coalition were introduced to Samoa Joe's second team member, "The Monster" Abyss. Now Christian has his own teammate to reveal. Christian says it will be phenominal who he has picked. - Team 3D hasn't forgotten about LAX, now their estranged brother, Runt, will be taking on one half of the devistating Tag Team, Homocide. - TNA Management has recieved word that "The Fallen Angle" has more to say to Sting in another taped promo. The question has to be asked: What will be Sting's reaction. - And in X-Division action we have a four way X-Division dance to determine who exactly will face Jerry Lynn at Lockdown for the X-Division title. - Serotonin continues on in singles action. This time the death-defying Havoc will take on the Big Man of the Impact Zoe, Lance Hoyt. Match List: Brother Runt vs Homicide X-Division #1 Contender: THE Austin Starr vs "Macho Man" Jamar Lethal vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Chris Sabin Havoc vs Lance Hoyt Lethal Lockdown Preview match: One of Joe's Monsters vs One of Christian's Coalition. [/i][/QUOTE] [center][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/deimosmasque/impactthursdays.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/deimosmasque/Tnaimpact.jpg[/IMG][/center] [b]Christian brings in the Phenomenal One[/b] [quote] In Cornette’s office with Leticia looking on Christian comes on in. Christian: Well Jimmy boy, you wanted me to show you my next partner and so I brought him right along. He’s a young man, kinda reminds me of me at that age, though I had more hair. AJ Styles comes in behind Christian Styles: I’m ready to knock them boys down. Christian: Alright kid, don’t get too excited, don’t want you busting a gut or anything. So is he acceptable? Cornette: He’s more than acceptable, so I’ll tell you what, I’m going to put him in action tonight. Tonight it will be AJ Styles versus Joe’s new teammate. Christian: You don’t know who it is? Cornette: Don’t worry, I’m sure AJ Styles can handle it. Christian storms out saying, “Come on AJ” as he leaves as we take an early commercial break. [/quote] [b]Rating: B-[/b] [b]Brother Runt vs Homicide[/b] [quote] [b]Highspots:[/b] Runt tried his best to step it up a notch and Homicide is always a good worker no matter who he’s working with so we got a pretty decent match out of the two. [b]Lowpoints:[/b] In the end it wasn’t much more than a squash. [b]The Finish:[/b] Homicide gets the Gringo Killa and it’s all over for Brother Runt [/quote] [b]The Winner of the Match: Homicide (Time 5:02) Rating: C- [/b] [b]LAX makes an example out of Runt[/b] [quote] After the match Hernadez comes out and Border Tosses Runt into the turnbuckles in what looks like a really sick bump. Homicide lifts him back up and shocks him with a taser. Konnan is in his wheelchair up on the Spanish Announce Table and announces: Konnan: You think we’re done with you Team 3D, we ain’t done until your legacy is dead, your family is dead, until you are dead. LAX isn’t just a group it’s a revolution, and it won’t be stopped! We go to commercials. [/quote] [b]Rating: C[/b] [b]X-Division #1 Contender Match THE Austin Starr vs Sonjay Dutt vs “Macho Man” Jamar Lethal vs Chris Sabin[/b] [quote] [b]Highspots:[/b] Basically organized chaos of an X-Division match with the four men going all out to prove themselves to be the best in the X-Division. [b]Lowpoints:[/b] With only one real face in the match the crowd had trouble getting into it. [b]The Finish:[/b] Sonjay Dutt is in trouble with Austin Starr. Dutt gets to a corner and tries to tag in Jamar Lethal, a former teammate but Lethal jumps down from the Apron. This allows Starr to get the Starr Power Brain Buster and the win. [/quote] [b]The Winner of the Match: THE Austin Starr (Time 13:11) Rating: C- [/b] [b]The Creation of Star Power[/b] [quote] After the match Austin Starr celebrates in the ring when Jamar Lethal comes up to him and taps him on the back. Starr turns worried but Lethal is holding out his hand. Starr takes it and Lethal lets out an “OH Yeah!” Austin Starr announces “This is the really Starr Power!” as we go to commercials [/quote] [b]Rating: C[/b] [b]”The Fallen Angel” - What is Sin?[/b] [quote] We get another creepy vigilante from the Fallen Angel, similar in structure to the last one. This time the voice over from Christopher Daniels goes like this: “Thou shall not judge, or else ye will be Judged. You claim to live by those words. Yet you judge those around you, you tell them they are wrong, you tell them they are garbage. You kidnap them, you beat them, you manipulate them. Why? For your own selfish pursuits, so that at the end of the day, you can think you are a better man. You are not the better man. You are a sinner, much like all the rest and for your sins you shall be Judged. I am coming for you, Sting.” [/quote] [b]Rating: B [/b] [b]Havoc vs Lance Hoyt[/b] [quote] [b]Highspots:[/b] Not a whole lot except it was quick. [b]Lowpoints:[/b] A squash match for someone who didn’t need to be squashed and basically Hoyt no sold everything Havoc tried to do. [b]The Finish:[/b] Hoyt [/quote] [b]The Winner of the Match: Lance Hoyt (Time 5:02) Rating: D- [/b] [b]Serotonin Presses On[/b] [quote] Now Raven is coming out with his kendo stick. Looks like Havoc is in for another beating. As Hoyt steps out of the ring Raven and Serotonin ambush him and beat him down with the Kendo sticks! Hoyt is down and they have hit him so hard that the sticks have broken. Raven grabs a mic Raven: My men have been tormented long enough. It is now time for the grand work to start. We start with those who are lazy, those who have Sloth. We shall work forward and reach the true targets, but this is not them. This is the beginning. Soon nothing will be left of the corruption We go to commercials. [/quote] [b]Rating: C+[/b] [b]Who’s Joe’s Partner?[/b] [quote] AJ Styles is in the ring and so is Jim Cornette. Cornette grabs the mic. Cornette: This is it Joe, I need to know and I need to know now. Who’s your fourth guy? I need him out here right now. Samoa Joe’s music hits and he walks to the top of the aisle. Joe: You want him? You’ve got him. Senshi’s music then hits! Senshi is Joe’s fourth man! [/quote] [b]Rating: C+ [/b] [b]”The Phenomenal” AJ Styles vs Senshi[/b] [quote] [b]Highspots:[/b] It was AJ Styles vs Senshi. What is not to like about it? It was thrilling X-Division style match that was stiff as hell and it was even given enough time to really shine. [b]Lowpoints:[/b] The outside interference at the end broke up the finish. [b]The Finish:[/b] Senshi nails the Ki-Krusher and climbs to the top rope to hit the Warrior’s Way. When he does Christian runs down and pushes him off the top rope drawing the DQ. [/quote] [b]The Winner of this Match: Senshi by DQ (Time 11:23) Rating: B+ [/b] [b]The Monster’s have the Advantage[/b] [quote] Christian and AJ try to take down Senshi after the match but Samoa Joe runs out and draws the two members of the Coalition off. Senshi and Samoa Joe stand tall as we enter the Adrenaline Rush recap. [/quote] [b]Rating: B[/b] [center][b]Overall Rating: C[/b][/center]

WeAreWrestling-News.com [quote] [b]BG James Overdoses[/b] BG James was found in his hotel room in Orlando overdosing on some sort of illicit drug. He's been checked into a hospital and will live but is in critical condition and will be out of action for several weeks. Now word from TNA management yet on what this means for his career there or the VKM storyline.[/quote] [quote][b] TNA Impact! brings in record Ratings[/b] In the middle of what seemed to be a ratings slide this weeks TNA Impact brought in the highest rating in the shows history at a 3.11. Management noticed that a focus on the X-Division and longer matches seemed to be tied with the increased ratings.[/quote]

The VKM storyline could be over? If only it were true. I like the idea of a Daniels/Sting feud. In fact I love the idea. A woman's division is something I would like, but you might need more TV time to include the Women with the underutilized talent that TNA has. Jay Lethal becoming the Macho Man?! I can only hope that this doesn't mean that Randy Savage will be showing up anytime soon.

A premature ending to the VKM - Hemme fued will only screw me up in that it was to lead to a Women's Division (that I was waiting to add after I got either a 2nd hour or a 2nd show) hopefully I can get through it so I can push it off TV (as I intend to do). The Sting/Fallen Angel fued just seemed like a natural idea from the Sting/Abyss fued. And look for Abyss to get an interesting fued after Lockdown. And Randy Savage will not appear in TNA unless its specifically to put Jay Lethal over and even then it'll just be a special attraction.

Archived