War of the wrestlers....from the backyard to primetime

Ok so here it is the start of (The War) Some backround of the feds. With the expection of a few former pros everyone is from the boards or one of my friends or completely made up. There will be a few surpise names as owners. With that we are off and running....... Oh yeah you can still join if you want just check the other post. [B][U]The Feds[/U][/B] Cheap pop wrestling- Cheap pop wrestling was formed by non-other than Mick Foley a comedy-hardcore based fed that is located in New England. Bang Bang. Tampa Bay Insane Wrestling TBIW- A bunch of Local wrestling fans got tired of watching other local fed getting all the glory. Have Since sold TBIW to Brian Knobbs and Jerry Sags. West coast pro wrestling- WCPW was formed my some old school workers who put up the money to get the fed up and running. The owner is none other than BOB BACKLAND. Total Destruction Wrestling- TDW is setting out to take over the world of pro wrestling. The owner has been kept secert for now but I think some of you will be surprised. So There you have it for now. More updates coming soon. Any guesses on who the Owner of TDW is? first guess wins a cookie. Here is a hint if you think he/she is who you are thinking you and prolly wrong.:D

Ok so far we know that Mick Foley, Bob Backland, Brian Knobbs and Jerry Sags are owners of the current feds. [B][U]Backstage report:[/U][/B] from TDW say that once the surprise owner and head booker are announced the wrestling world will never be the same again.

Ok guys I am running the final test now...for the second time.... my computer deleted my database and my computer of course I mean my girlfriend. ***NOTE TO ALL GUYS EVERYWHERE, IF SHE ASK YOU DOES THIS MAKE ME LOOK FAT THE ONLY ANSWER TO GIVE EVER IS NO!!!!!*** So on that note Wildcat is 40-12 going into july. everyone else is about .500 or below...I still have some editing to do.

Archived