MMA mod??

rjhabeeb

Would anyone be interested in this?? I think i could make a very good mod with a little bit of help (ie. cutting pictures) but im not sure if the interest is here.....I saw a mod idea for TEW but i dont think that would make any sense.......on here a mod would be fun but very unrealistic.......If there is any interest I will get to work as soon as I can soo leave some input

I LIKE THE IDEA.. but it can even get better.. why not make a mma mod with the best mma fighters of all time? (royce graice,ken shamrock,dan severn,igor vovchenchin and more) and split them to the mma promotions (ufc,pride and such)

[QUOTE=m2006;212705]I LIKE THE IDEA.. but it can even get better.. why not make a mma mod with the best mma fighters of all time? (royce graice,ken shamrock,dan severn,igor vovchenchin and more) and split them to the mma promotions (ufc,pride and such)[/QUOTE] I'd rather do a mod that is realistic to the time but Royce would obviously be with K-1 Hero's, Severn with Cage Rage (or whatever other org he fights for before i finished this) and i would put Igor and Ken in free agents if there was enough of a demand

Archived