Momentum does it ever get easier

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;217014]After the new patch is out, I will personally look into your game. Frankly, given your posts so far, you seem to be totally confused on several issues - not least that you seem to be treating several different issues (entertainment skills, match ratings, and momentum) as all being related for some reason, and are also treating anything that doesn't move a grade as not being progress (which is wrong and shows a lack of understanding of the grade system to be blunt) - it wouldn't surprise me if your booking has quite a lot to do with it. I will take your save game and point out exactly where your issues lie. That's just one example of your misunderstanding. They start with F- in momentum because it is 0 until they make their first appearance. That doesn't mean new hires are useless, it means you need to make sure you debut them well.[/QUOTE] Sorry I am just frustrated at this point and time. I don't think you needed to be as insulting as you were but thats a different subject. Well I don't know how it works in the game but usually in the real world people get introduced with a hype video if they are a big name. You almost never see a big name just make his first apperance in a match instead of an entertainment segment. I started Broke off with a Im sorry I left speech. Jericho returned with a Hype Video. I think you misunderstood what I was saying. The only relation I think there is between entertainment and Momentum is that maybe a entertainment segment may suffer if you have low momentum. I'm not saying thats just the way it is you obviously would no better on that Im just guessing as far as that goes. Im also not saying there is no progress if it doesn't move I'm saying that after a few months they should be higher then an E- especially with storylines that turn out decently, and some big wins. I do have a question for you here just to solve one thing now. Does momentum have anything to do with an angles rating? If not i have an issue because Jericho is bombing in his angles that are rated on entertainment, but he has a very high skill there. I think it's really cool of you to actually respond and talk to the people who play your game even if you are a little more harsh then needed at times.

[QUOTE]Well I don't know how it works in the game but usually in the real world people get introduced with a hype video if they are a big name. You almost never see a big name just make his first apperance in a match instead of an entertainment segment. I started Broke off with a Im sorry I left speech. Jericho returned with a Hype Video. [/QUOTE] Short angles do not count towards momentum, as stated earlier in the thread, unless you are playing with an earlier patch which still had the bug in it. [QUOTE]I do have a question for you here just to solve one thing now. Does momentum have anything to do with an angles rating? If not i have an issue because Jericho is bombing in his angles that are rated on entertainment, but he has a very high skill there.[/QUOTE] Momentum effects all ratings.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;217029]Short angles do not count towards momentum, as stated earlier in the thread, unless you are playing with an earlier patch which still had the bug in it. Momentum effects all ratings.[/QUOTE] Yea I know the short angle things not sure whats considered short I would assume it is 5 mins so I put them in angles that are usually at least 7 maybe 10 I would do more but like you said momentum effects all ratings and there segments get a C usually so I don't want them to run longer then 10 mins. I mostly made this posts to get tips on maybe raising it. I could be wrong but it doesn't seem to move at all when I do 7-10 mins angles nor when have them beat some one of lesser momentum. Beating someone with a very high momentum makes a very small differance but it hurts my other guys so I can't do that every week. If 10 mins is still to short I can do longer and suck up a few lower rated shows my shows have had pretty high raitings lately so I can deal with it, but like I said I don't know what short angles means I would assume 5 mins though.

Archived