It Doesn't Matter...

[B][U]FROM PWTORCH.COM Friday, Week 1 June 2007 WWE Announce Signings[/U][/B] WWE.COM has announced the signings of Shaun "X-Pac" Waltman & Former US Champion Orlando Jordan. Interestingly, ON Smackdown this week we saw Vince lay down the gauntlet to DX that he is gonna counter them with a group of his own, so perhaps Waltman will finally see a pumped up DX Group with real star power. You have to wonder if WWE can lure Kevin Nash and complete the "CLiq" within Degeneration-X. Orlando Jordan however could fit nicely into any slot the WWE has for him, expect him to perhaps end up on Raw. On a side note, TNA Wrestling has today released Travis Tomko. The former WWE Star is said to have had many backstage arguements with one time friend Christian Cage, so TNA took the decision almost immediately.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][U]FROM PWTORCH.COM Saturday, Week 1 June 2007[/U][/B] The news breaking today is that WCW has signed a deal with RoH for the RoH to be the WCW development territory....more when we get it. Off the back of this WCW-RoH deal, we can confirm courtesy of our WCW Insider, that RoH will recieve Colt Cabana's best mate Ace Steel and Bret Harts oldest son, Dallas Hart for about 12months until they are ready to try and make the grade in WCW.... WWE have signed former star Rodney Mack to a written deal, no word on his direction as of yet.

[B][U]FROM PWTORCH.COM Monday, Week 2 June 2007 WCW & RoH Latest/Coach to WCW?[/U][/B] The hot news over the weekend is that World Championship Wrestling has struck a deal with Ring Of Honor with RoH becoming WCWs new Development Territory, We know that RoH recently debuted a TV Show, so WCW has struck a superb deal to get RoH on board. WCW used to have the powerplant, now it has Ring of Honor for its budding stars to hone their skills, such as Ace Steel & Dallas Hart who went down there this past weekend. WCW is rumoured to have signed former WWE Personality/Announcer, Johnathan Coachman. TNAWCW.COM is yet to confirm this. This week on Nitro we find out if WCW is going to get an onscreen President.

i think that means good, but being british i dont hear that saying often, one thin i can say though is that it best have ment good cause if he was saying you graphics are bad he is mental.. keep up the good work mr ego, we are all watching and enjoying

[QUOTE=The Ego;222019]Ramaeno, Off the chain?? Care to elaborate??[/QUOTE] From Urban Dictionary [QUOTE]Out of control, wild fun. Just like when your pitbull gets off the chain in the back yard and tears through the neighborhood.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER] NITRO [COLOR="Red"][B][U]WCW Nitro Monday, Week 2 June 2007[/U][/B] [B][U]Live on TNT @ 10pm (2hrs) From the American Bank Centre In Front of 8,718 in Attendance[/U][/B][/COLOR] [B][U]Pre Show Match[/U][/B] "The SAT" Jose & Joel Maximo vs Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart & Elix Skipper [I]The SAT defeated Elix Skipper and Jim Neidhart in 4:23 when Jose Maximo defeated Elix Skipper by pinfall with a Maximo Explosion.[/I] [B]D ****[/B] Nitro Hits the air and we are live here in the American Bank Centre! The fans are wild and tonight is gonna be a night to remember! We see shots of the fans as "Numb Encore" fills the arena! We see all the crowd signs - "FEAR LESNAR" "STING 4 US CHAMP" etc. We then cut down to our announce team, legends Bret "Hitman" Hart & Eric Bischoff. [I]Hitman - "Tonight is gonna be a night to remember, right here on Nitro..." Bischoff - "Yes Hitman, as we know tonight, we solve the age old problem of discipline, so tonight we find out who will become our "General Enforcer" here in WCW" Hitman - "We certainly need one here and we've heard that tonight, The WCW Top Brass has asked the WCW Production & Backstage staff to come out here and deliver the message of who we are looking at...."[/I] [B][U]We then cut backstage,[/U][/B] We are outside a dressing room door that says "WCW".....Then we see Legend Randy Savage walk into that room!!!! The fans erupt, and we also see through into the room and the we also see Ron Simmons, Ted Diabiase & Dean Malenko!!! The fans are wild!! This must be our WCW Production Crew, [I]Bischoff - "Hitman, just think, they know who our new boss is gonna be!!"[/I] [B]B **** [U]We then go to the parking lot...[/U][/B] The fans slightly erupt, then boo as we see former E'er Johnathan Coachman step out of a car! Is he the new General Enforcer?!? [I]Bischoff - "Coachman?! My word!! This guys too ****y to run WCW!"[/I] [B]C **** [U]One on One Match[/U] "Anoai" w/ The Shadow Sheik vs "Predator" Sylvester Terkay[/B] [I]The fans are heavily on Anoai & The Shadow's backs here tonight! Terkay gets a nice little pop... Anoai is dominant, very dominant, and he paints the ring with Terkay's sweat... ..Terkay stays strong and never gives up...tries to mount an offense... ...but Anoai picks the big Terkay up like a rag doll...... Anoai defeated 'Predator' Sylvester Terkay in 6:50 by pinfall with a Samoan Drop[/I]. [B]C[/B] The bell rings, yet Anoai continues to lay across his trounced victim. Anoai insists that the referee counts to five, after the pinfall, and refuses to get up until his demand is met. The helpless referee, Brian Hebner obliges! The fans are booing madly here!! [B]C[/B] [B][U]But whats this....[/U][/B] "Big" Bob Sapp appears on the Nitron Big Screen!! The fans erupt! Sapp has his Hardcore title layed over his shoulder.... [I]Sapp - "Anoai, Sheik....Bring it to me...Bring it at Roadwild....(POPS) ...How about some sort of Hardcore match...I know, A Scaffold Match!"[/I] The fans erupt!! [I]Sapp - "You thought you could get rid of me by jumping me last week....you were wrong... Im big, im bad and i want YOU Anoai!"[/I] The fans cheer as Anoai & The Shadow Sheik point and say things to each other that we cant hear, as Sapp fades out and the fans erupt! [B]C **** [U]After a Commercial break[/U],[/B] TV Champ, "Classic" Colt Cabana comes to the podium.....the fans give him a nice pop... [I]Cabana - "OH YEAH!! Thats right, its your TV Champion, The Triple C, the big cheese, the man in WCW! (POPS)....Im beating everyone in my path...im glorious, unbeaten....unbeatable...so How about tonight....i lay the gauntlet down, and offer an open challenge to any Wrestler in the locker room to beat the unbeatable....Me!!"[/I] He then poses as the fans give him a mixed reaction.... ....then the fans go crazy! FOLEY! FOLEY! FOLEY! Mick Foley appears on the Nitron Screen... [I]Foley - "Hey Colt, does that apply to a "Hardcore Legend"?? Cabana gulps... "...Yeah" Foley - "See you tonight Colt....Have a Nice Day!!!"[/I] The fans go crazy for that match tonight! [B]C ****[/B] [B][U]We are backstage with One half of the Participants of tonights 10 man Mixed Tag Match[/U][/B] We see TJ Wilson, Doug Williams, Cheerleader Melissa, Jack Evans & Teddy Hart on screen, TJ Wilson has the mic.... [I]Wilson - "Tonight, the two top tag teams in WCW today will be gunning for the supposed Champions, The Impact Players & their training stooges The Briscoe Boys....(BOOS) Well we promise you that a Revolution is coming for Tag Team Wrestling, and tonight we will prove that by beating either of the Briscoes, Credible or Storm and Even Dawn Marie and that very ring..."[/I] [B]E **** [U]10 Man Mixed Tag Team Match[/U] - Team Revolution - TJ Wilson Doug Williams Cheerleader Melissa Jack Evans Teddy Hart vs - Team Impact - Justin Credible Lance Storm Dawn Marie Jay Briscoe Mark Briscoe[/B] [I]The fans were into this match, and WCWs tag division looks good here, with 4 teams involved.... Storm & Credible were awesome, but the Briscoes & The Players had a lack of communication.... Which led to Wilson hitting the Rolling Stampede on Storm.... Cheerleader Melissa, The Revolution and The New Foundation defeated Dawn Marie, Impact Players and The Briscoe's in 7:36 when TJ Wilson defeated Lance Storm by pinfall with a Rolling Stampede.[/I] [B]C **** [U]We then cut down to our announce team......[/U][/B] [I]Bischoff - "Next up we are gonna see the up and coming superstar, our TV Champion Colt Cabana take on Legend Mick Foley with the title on the line...Foley accepted the open challenge here tonight, and life for our TV Champion is gonna get a little difficult next!" Hitman - "Eric, i dont see any reason why Cabana should fear Foley....i mean he beat 3 guys in one night, he beat Elix Skipper, and even beat Randy Savage last week! Roll on the match!!"[/I] [B]B **** [U]WCW TV Championship Match[/U] "Classic" Colt Cabana (C) vs "Hardcore Legend" Mick Foley[/B] [I]WOW what a scene here on Nitro with these two...Cabana looks confident, Foley looks derranged... Foley into Cabana hard, Cabana is struggling here..... ...but outta no where - COLT45!!!!! The fans erupt!! He remains unbeaten! Colt Cabana defeated Mick Foley in 9:46 by pinfall with a Colt .45. Colt Cabana makes defence number 2 of his WCW TV title. [/I] [B][U]After the match....[/U][/B] Cabana grabs his belt and asks for a microphone... [I]Cabana - "Foley you werent in my league tonight chump...Unlucky, HAHA! So here it is again to all you hommies in the back.... The challenge is open....Meet me at Roadwild...If you are man enough...meet me at the Pay Per View...."[/I] Again another mixed reaction meets Colt as he strolls to the back, still as TV Champion [B]B **** [U]Backstage[/U],[/B] We see Brock Lesnar & The Giant warming up in the corridor Lesnar is doing pull ups, while the Giant is looking like hes got something to say... [I]Giant - "Hey Brock.....Maybe i should take that TV Strap off that Cabana kid thing....I fancy some gold...." Lesnar - "Easy target Man....go for it!!!"[/I] The fans cheer as it appears The Giant is going to answer the open challenge for the TV Title @ Roadwild!!!! [B]****[/B] We see a camera backstage following the Warrior to Hulk Hogans Dressing room (His partner for Tonight) Warrior opens the door, and Hulk Hogan is seen strapping his boots up, but he stands up to face the Warrior.... [I]Warrior - "Look Man, we've had a coupla difficult weeks, but together we are stronger than any other alliance...Lets keep it that way...." Hogan - "Brother, you are like a brother to me...lets get Lesnar & Giant good tonight!"[/I] The fans go wild as Hogan & Warrior bury the hatchet and prepare for tonights Main Event! [B]B **** We cut to A graphic for tonights Next Match......[/B] [I]Bischoff - "Next up fans is the Number One Contender, Chris Jericho in triple threat action in his warm up to Roadwild, where he will face Brock lesnar for the WCW title...."[/I] The music of the Vice hits the PA system as the fans boo madly, we see Chris Jericho & Trish Stratus coming to the ring, for tonights match, they get in the ring and Trish asks for a mic.... [I]Trish - "Ladies and Gentlemen, your future WCW Champion...."THE LIONHEART" CHRIS JERICHO!!!......." Jericho - "Thanks honey, tonight in front of this appauling crowd, i will destroy to guys, because i can, im sending a message to you Brock... ...your reign is over!!!!!"[/I] He then drops the mic as the other two superstars begin their entrances..... [B]B [U]Triple Threat Match[/U] "Lionheart" Chris Jericho w/ Trish Stratus vs Roderick Strong vs Trent Acid[/B] [I]A strong match with good action, but Jericho is on a roll to RoadWild here, and could not be beaten..... Jericho nails Strong with a Lionsault and then hits the Walls of Jericho on Acid for submission..... Chris Jericho defeated Roderick Strong and Trent Acid in 8:34 when Chris Jericho defeated Trent Acid by submission with a Walls Of Jericho. Jericho and Stratus then share an embrace in the middle of the ring, as if Jericho's already won the title here!!![/I] [B]C **** We then cut down to the announce team....[/B] [I]Bischoff - "We are having word that we are not far away from finding out who the new WCW General Enforcer is going to be...." Hitman - "Im hoping its not the Coach, Eric. What about Randy Savage? Mick Foley? Jerry Jarrett?! Just not the Coach..." Bischoff - "WCW is where the big boys play Hitman, and we need someone stronger than that ****y son of a be-hatch! But anyway, next up is our Cruiserweights.....and theres a ladder involved!" Hitman - "Top Action up next....where else could you see Kid Kash, Bryan Danielson, Taka Michinoku & Mistico in a ladder match?!?!"[/I] [B]C **** [U]WCW Cruiserweight Championship Match Ladder Match![/U] Mistico (C) vs "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs Taka Michinoku vs Kid Kash[/B] [I]High Quality, Fast Paced action here... Highlight of the match saw Mistico hit Kid Kash with a spinning plancha off the top of the ladder when he could of easily grabbed the belt, But in the end Mistico fought off Danielson on top of the ladder to grab his belt.... Mistico defeated Bryan Danielson, TAKA Michinoku and Kid Kash in 10:52 when Mistico retrieved the item. Mistico makes defence number 2 of his WCW Cruiserweight title.[/I] [B]C **** The fans erupt here as we see "Double A" Arn Anderson arriving!!![/B] [I]Bischoff - "What's he doing here Hitman?!"[/I] [B]C ****[/B] We are in the locker room of the Vice ahead of the upcoming US Title Match between Sting & Copani.... We see Heyman, Copani & Jericho being all ****y and playing up for the cameras whilst Trish does her make up in a mirror in the behind shot! [I]Heyman - "Stinger, tonight the Vice's US Champion is gonna do what no other man could do before him and, hes gonna destroy you tonight!!!" Copani - "Crow Man, don't even bother turning up!!!" Jericho - "And at Roadwild, when i beat Brock Lesnar in my very ring to win my very title, The Vice will throw a celebration, like the wrestling world has never seen before!!!"[/I] The fans boo as the bell rings for the match..... [B]B **** [U]WCW United States Championship Match[/U] "Marvellous" Mark Copani (C) w/ Paul Heyman vs Sting[/B] [I]This match sent the fans into overload...Sting threatened Heyman a couple of times.... Sting & Copani go back and forth... Copani is being ordered to beat Stinger by Heyman.... Sting is in control.... ...Stinger Splash!!! Copani is down!! Stinger Deathdrop surely... Yes!! Copani is out for the count... Sting covers him... John McCarthy, the ref counts... 1... 2... 3.... ... ..NO! Whats this Heyman pulled the refs legs out!!! The ref rins the bell and DQs Copani!! Sting cant believe it! He had this match won!!! Copani keeps the belt!!! Sting goes on a rampage and Copani & Heyman bail to the backstage!!!! The fans thought he had it won!!! They are furious!!! Sting defeated 'Marvellous' Mark Copani in 12:38 when 'Marvellous' Mark Copani was disqualified when Paul Heyman ran in and attacked Sting. Sting wins, But Copani Retains Title on DQ Rules.[/I] [B]B ****[/B] The WCW Nitro music hits as the fans cheer as WCW Officials Dean Malenko, Ted Dibiase & Ron Simmons come out here in suits. Its time to announce the new GE, General Enforcer here in WCW.... The 3 men step into the ring and Dibiase gets a mic... [I]Dibiase - "Thank you for being here tonight on this special night for WCW, in a few short moments we can confirm who will lead the promotion on the name of good and to the positive future of WCW..." Simmons - "This man has the authority to do as he wishes and all is answerable to him. We are available as a Board of Directors to this man who has been chosen..." Malenko - "So without further adue.....We are delighted to confirm that WCW Legend "The Enforcer"...now "General Enforcer" Arn Anderson is the chosen one...."[/I] The WCW music of AA hits and he comes out to a great reaction and steps into the ring and shakes the hands of the 3 men... as he celebrates! AA then takes the mic... [I]Anderson - "Thank you, Thank you...One thing i promise you, is that Whatever is right will prevail, right here in WCW...IF it doesnt, im here to Enforce it does!!!"[/I] The fans go wild as AA walks off, slapping hands with Dibiase, Malenko & Simmons following on... [I]Bischoff - "WHat an Appointment!!"[/I] [B]C **** [U]The Main Event Tag Team Match[/U] WCW Champion - Brock Lesnar & The Giant vs Hulk Hogan & The Warrior[/B] [I]The tension was unbearable for this packed crowd... Hogan & Warrior seem to be fine with eachother now... Lesnar & Giant looked immense... Lesnar solid to Hogan & Warrior Giant takes both men down with ease... ..the battle goes on... Tags In...Tags Out... Giant is here with Warrior, Giant Tags out to Lesnar...Lesnar....LESNAR hits the Brock Lock on The Warrior!! Surely Hogan will jump into break it!!. ...Surely?! ...NO! ...Whats Hogan doing?! ...Why isnt he helping the Warrior?!?!? The Warrior passes out! The fans are going mental!! They throw trash into the ring!! Brock Lesnar and The Giant defeated Warrior and Hulk Hogan in 10:57 when Brock Lesnar defeated Warrior by submission with a Brock Lock. Hogan is just walking away here!!! Hogan is a coward! Warrior is out!! Bischoff - "We're outta time!!!!"[/I] [B]B[/B] FINAL NITRO RATING - B - No Points to Make.[/CENTER]

[B][U]FROM PWTORCH.COM Tuesday, Week 2 June 2007 WCW News/RAW/NITRO/IMPACT REPORTS[/U][/B] WCW have announced the signing of their former Valet Star, and former WWE Womans Champion, Torrie Wilson. Torrie is expected to have some sort of managerial role, and some even hinting that she could take up some assistant type role alongside new WCW General Enforcer, Arn Anderson. Doug Williams is a major doubt for the next 3 weeks of WCW action, as he has cracked his sternum, Doug is a tough guy and will be back asap, we are told, but this comes as a huge blow to WCW writers as his new Tag Team with TJ Wilson has been getting rave reviews. Nitro last night drew a 18.91 rating, whilst RAW scored in with a 29.52 rating. Viewers of RAW saw The Great Khali dft Ric Flair in the Main Event. TNA Impact Tapings took place last night and we saw Christian Cage beat Kurt Angle in a loser leaves town match, which has shocked the wrestling community...many insiders are hinting that Angle wont resign with TNA when his contract expires and head into MMA shortly. The WCW-RoH Partnership has been doing the Ring of Honor no harm at all, today its been confirmed that through the agreement, RoH will recieve Ryan Reeves, Matt Morgan, The Amazing Red, Tracy Brooks, Claudio Castagnoli & Johnny Swinger through them signing development deals with WCW.

[CENTER][B][U]FROM TNAWCW.COM Updated WCW RoadWild Card[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][U]WCW Heavyweight Championship Match[/U] Brock Lesnar (C) vs "Lionheart" Chris Jericho w/ Trish Stratus [U]WCW US Championship Match[/U] "Marvellous" Mark Copani (C) w/ Paul Heyman vs Sting [U]Loser Leaves Town Match[/U] Hulk Hogan vs The Warrior [U]WCW Television Championship Match[/U] "Classic" Colt Cabana (C) vs The Giant [U]WCW Hardcore Championship Match[/U] "Big" Bob Sapp (C) vs Anoai w/ The Shadow Sheik [U]WCW Cruiserweight Championship Match[/U] Mistico (C) vs Kid Kash [U]WCW Tag Team Championship Match[/U] "The Impact Players" w/ Dawn Marie vs "The New FoundatioN"[/COLOR][/B] Stay tuned to Next Monday Nights Nitro for More Roadwild Updates!![/CENTER]

WCW Heavyweight Championship Match Brock Lesnar (C) vs [B]"Lionheart" Chris Jericho[/B] w/ Trish Stratus WCW US Championship Match "Marvellous" Mark Copani (C) w/ Paul Heyman vs [B]Sting[/B] Loser Leaves Town Match Hulk Hogan vs [B]The Warrior[/B] WCW Television Championship Match "Classic" Colt Cabana (C) vs [B]The Giant[/B] WCW Hardcore Championship Match [B]"Big" Bob Sapp[/B] (C) vs Anoai w/ The Shadow Sheik WCW Cruiserweight Championship Match [B]Mistico (C)[/B] vs Kid Kash WCW Tag Team Championship Match [B]"The Impact Players" w/ Dawn Marie[/B] vs "The New Foundation"

[B][U]FROM PWTORCH.COM Wednesday, Week 2 June 2007 WCW Announce Signings[/U][/B] Today on TNAWCW.COM, WCW confirmed the triple signings of Former Cruiserweight Champion "Above Average" Mike Sanders, Former UFC Star Tito Ortiz and Former WCW Tag Team Champion Sean O'Haire. Also signing WCW Development deals are The Messiah, Seth Skyfire, Ruckus, Freak Nasty & Justice Smith, These 5 wrestlers will join up with Ring of Honor, WCWs Exclusive Development Territory.

[B][U]FROM PWTORCH.COM Wednesday, Week 2 June 2007 WCW Nitro on TNT preview[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]This coming week Nitro hits you Live from the sold out ThunderDome, CA![/COLOR] Chris Jericho & Mark Copani team up to take on Brock Lesnar & Sting, Can Lesnar & Sting co-exist for just one match?! Also, Hulk Hogan needs to co-exist with the Giant as they team to face TV Champion Colt Cabana & The Warrior, All 4 of these guys will have to keep an eye on their opponents, but an even closer eye on their partners. Also, Hardcore Champ Bob Sapp battles Hardcore Legend Mick Foley, "Above Average" Mike Sanders returns to a WCW ring to face the unstoppable "Anoai!"

[B][U]FROM PWTORCH.COM Thursday, Week 2 June 2007 WWE Smackdown Report[/U][/B] Last Night, WWE Smackdown put on a superb 4 way Battle for the World Title, World Champion, The Undertaker managed to defend his strap against "Bad Guy" Scott Hall, "King" Booker T & Rey Misterio in a match dubbed as one of the best Smackdown matches ever!

[B][U]FROM PWTORCH.COM Sunday, Week 2 June 2007 [SIZE="6"]BREAKING NEWS!![/SIZE][/U][/B] TNA & Kurt Angle have come to terms with a mutual release of the Former Olympic Hero... More News as PWTorch Gets it! Also, its being reported that TNA Ladies of Wrestling star, Christy Hemme has also been released.

[B][U]FROM PWTORCH.COM Monday, Week 3 June 2007 Warrior Gone from WCW?!?[/U][/B] We are getting reports that the Warrior has not turned up to WCW Nitro tonight! He was due to take part in a Tag Team Match teaming with TV Champ COlt Cabana against The Giant & Hulk Hogan, but now it seems WCW will have to make alternative arrangements. Warrior, of course is just starting a program with Hulk Hogan to end the feud once and for all, and the wrestling world will be disapointed here if Warrior is in fact gone for good from WCW, But as we have it at the minute, WCW officials don't seem to know of any reason why the Warrior hasnt showed up, WCW General Enforcer Arn Anderson is said to be furious, be sure to check Nitro out tonight!

Archived