CZCW angle suggestions.....

ive decided to run CZCW due to it being the type of product i like (and being small,ive always had bigger feds). ive never used an existing fed, always a created one. my created fed has been giving me fits productwise (thus the switch) which brings me to the question: what angles seem to be acceptable for czcw? a few test games the fans are the hating everything i put out anglewise. thanks in advance!

[QUOTE=Bye1918;217119]Try bringing the match ratio down from 90% to 80%. That did the trick for me.[/QUOTE] Just be aware that when you do so, you MUST have at least 10% of your show as angles or you wind up with the same thing in reverse ("The crowd was looking for more angles to break up the action"). Otherwise, you should only run angles with the 2 or 3 most over workers on your roster. Like, if I'm running 5SSW and do an angle with Ogiwara, Hike, or Ichihara, I'll get "There are no specific comments to be made about this segment" (assuming no one got a skill increase). But do an angle with pretty much anyone else and "The crowd came to see wrestling". I would imagine the same thing would apply for CZCW (though I have no idea who your most over workers are in your game). 80% is the sweet spot though. You can run angles with anyone on the roster and, aside from getting low ratings, the crowd isn't going to whine about it. 80% match ratio = 10% angles minimum, 30% maximum (or you get the message, "The crowd was unhappy with the amount of non-wrestling they had to sit through"). At least, that's been my experience (and why I almost always run at 80%). As an aside, if you go to 70%, that makes the storyline requirement kick in (i.e. you MUST have a certain number of storylines rated above like D or something or your shows are penalized). Or maybe that's only for promotions with Mainstream. Never bothered to check. :p

Archived