WMMA Must Features

I thought I would list the things that must be in this game, if anyone can think of anything else then you could add it in this thread. [B]Fight Contracts[/B] Unlike wrestling written contracts this game has to have contracts that are like a 3 fight contract for 2 years worth 50,000 meaning the fighters have 2 years to at the promotion fighting 3 times and getting 50,000 by the time their contract runs out. [B]Weight Divisions[/B] Including weights divisions at 155, 170, 185, 205 and over 205, 145 and over 265 if people want it. [B]Athletic Comissions[/B] Differant comissions for differant states only availible in the U.S, with laws on what your company can do and penaltys to you and fighters who break them. [B]MMA Camps[/B] Places where your company will find talent, you could be able to have a exclusive agreement with them to use their best new fighters and fighters will move camps if they want to work on a differant aspect of their game. [B]Fight Areas[/B] Cage or Ring, it will be up to you and up to the fighters on which they prefer to fight in or do better fighting in, there has to be plusses and minuses for both. [B]Injurys/Suspensions[/B] Last minute injurys or drug/injury suspensions would cause havoc with your plans and also effect a fighter which sometimes he would never recover from. These I think are musts for this game, but I may have missed out some other things that would be considered a must for this game.

Everything you have mentioned have already been posted, so nothing new here. Each section you have metioned do have allot to be debated. How the contracts should look like, the layup op the gyms, what limitations the commisions should be allowed to impose and so on.

[QUOTE=PoisonedSuperman;220879]If they do have last minute injuries and suspension I hope that the crowd doesn't get mad that you can't have the match like in TEW when you book a match a month in advance and then a man gets hurt.[/QUOTE] You can't say that that wouldn't be the case in real life, though... If there was a huge fight between two bitter rivals scheduled, and one of them was injured, I sure would be pissed. There's no reason why the game shouldn't work like that, in my opinion.

contracts should be just like they are in reality. fighters get paid per fight, and they sign two things, a number and a length. so say fighter x signs a 3 fight/2 year deal at 10k per fight, then hes obliguated to that promotion for three fights, or two years whichever comes first. the only other thing that needs to be added into contraces is whether or not its exclusive. incinitives can also be added as extra options(like ppv cut, or cut of the attendance.)

[QUOTE=Jacko00;220898]I just think we should list everything here that is 100% needed seeing how this is the first WMMA game we want it to have a good layout and not miss anything important.[/QUOTE] No offence Jacko00, but that really isn't needed - while this may be my first WMMA game, the chances of both me and my team forgetting to add the absolute basics like contracts, ring or cage, or weight divisions is fairly slim.

Archived