About Training Camps!

RIsk2005

Okay I finally got one. I signed a few young talents and sent them down. Now after my first show I get emails from them telling me that they are not happy being trained anymore. That's after one show! What the? Is this glitch? does this happen to everyone? how do you solve the problem? My camp trained is DDP, my other trainers are Hulk Hogan, Sting, Nash, Rhodes, and one other person I can't think of right now. Someone help me out. RIsk!!!!

DDP is cool, but choose someone with all around great skills, even if they don't wrestle anymore. Someone like Dean Malenko or Fit Finlay should keep your students busy learning all the stuff for a while. Also, a bit of advice, try having a trainer for each stat. Someone high is one stat would be good. But, also, try to be sure they have good psych/basics. Then your kids come out putting on really good matches, thus, they sell more tickets.

[QUOTE=RIsk2005]Okay I finally got one. I signed a few young talents and sent them down. Now after my first show I get emails from them telling me that they are not happy being trained anymore. That's after one show! What the? Is this glitch? does this happen to everyone? how do you solve the problem? My camp trained is DDP, my other trainers are Hulk Hogan, Sting, Nash, Rhodes, and one other person I can't think of right now. Someone help me out. RIsk!!!![/QUOTE] This happens to me alot with guys who arent 20 and new to the business or relatively new, if they have been around for a bit (in some cases a year), i tend to get these emails

Looking at your coaches.. I'd complain too, they won't be happy being told to improve their skills when their coaches are worse, lol. Get a good team of talented coaches in and make sure the workers are really young

If you want to produce well rounded, talented students then make sure you have people who can train them to be good brawlers, fliers and technical workers. Looking at the roster of trainers you have there, it looks like you'll end up with a lot of mediocre brawlers (since the trainers are all brawlers really). Try putting in people with other good skills too to really get the most out of your training camp :) In the OD, someone like Sean McFly is the perfect trainer. He's awesome :) Derek B

also try and being someone from your main roster down there if they are good in a stat if fora few months if you have nothing for them to do. Like one time I had nothing for benoint to do for 4 months since i had my main event planed for the next 4 month and he just came back from a knee injury so i sent him down to train my young guys. during those 4 months all my trainees jump 10-30 in alot of stats. Even one guy was ready to move up to the Dev. camp and that guy became one of my biggest stars 2 or 3 years later.

Archived