WCW: I am Not a Failure

E C F’n W! F’n indeed. Where the hell did they get off pulling this ****? Who was the one who convinced Paulie to restart the ‘E? Mike Carter. Who was the one who had picked up a few old ECW alums who had nothing better to do? Mike Carter. Who secured funds to put on shows on the same quality as before? Paul Heyman, but Mike Carter helped. Who got fired? Mike Carter. Find justice in that… Carter couldn’t go back to the WWF, not after starting up ECW. He was on the Vince Most Wanted list, almost as high as Paul or Eric. So where could Carter go? Well that was simple… and that is how Mike Carter become head booker of the Reborn WCW.

Mike Carter A Month After "Well... One month up, one month down. The WCW-ites were having issues with my booking. They didn't like the brand split, but I had a surplus of wrestlers and hasn't about to fire my future stars. Plus I have wayyy to many titles. So I built fueds. Pushed stars. Made contacts." Time to make things interesting. [quote] WCW The Big Bang 2001 AJ Styles over Air Paris to retain the WCW NeXt Title Chavo Guerrero over Mike Carter for the WCW 2k Hardcore Title Konnan over Mike Sanders for the vacant WCW United States Title Shannon Moore over Shane Helms for the WCW Cruiserweight Title Storm and Awesome over Franchise: Perfect, Super Natural and the Mamalukes for the WCW Tag Team Titles Vampiro over Sting Sean O'Haire over Chris Kanyon Bam Bam Bigelow over Bill Goldberg Booker T over Buff Bagwell for the WCW World Heavyweight Title Rey Mysterio Jr. over Jeff Jarrett for the WCW Thunder Title[/quote]

[QUOTE=Chuck;222507]Looks interesting but wayyy too many titles![/QUOTE] There is a brand split in effect 3 titles per brand, plus a tag title. EDIT: I realize this may be much...but I swear I have plans for each one and wont let them just...fizzle Show should be up by wenedsday.

WCW Nitro Week 4 Monday May Mike Tenay and Jerry Lawler introduce us to Nitro and gets us into the first match. Great way to start Nitro in this last week of May. AJ trying to prove his win last night wasn’t a fluke Air Paris trying to reverse his fortunes. No such luck as he got hit with a spiral tap AJ Styles over Air Paris Konnan comes out to a big pop. Bob Sapp is still a relative unknown. Bah Gawd is Sapp big. Konnan is unable to use his size. Somehow he is still able to outbrawl Bob Sapp. Konnan over Bob Sapp to retain the WCW United States Title B- Buff Bagwell is in the ring. “No more games Booker T! I’m initiating my rematch clause, and goddamn it I’m going to take that belt from your cold…lifeless…hands!” B Goldberg runs to the ring. “I don’t think so, Buff. When it comes to the #1 contender, I’M NEXT!” The lights go out. Lawler is freaking out. Flames shoot out of the ring posts. On the big screen Bam Bam Bigelow’s face appears. He just laughs. B+ Buff gets pissed. “Fine I’ll prove it” Out comes DDP and we got a match. DDP is fired up, feeling he deserves to be in the conversation. Buff quickly proves him wrong. Really quick. Damn, Buff is on fire. Buff Bagwell over Diamond Dallas Page B+ Rock Me James comes to the ring. “My name is Rock Me James. When I tell you to…scream!” Rock Me James plays to the crowd, and then leaves. C Bam Bam comes out to prove his worth over 3 competetors. These 3 are trying there best to move up the card. Too bad I’m not too big a fan of there work. Bam Bam squash squash. Bam Bam Bigelow over Dustin Rhodes, Ernest Miller, and Mike Awesome B+ Bam Bam walks to a chair and sits…menacingly! B+ James comes out, playing to the crowd. Steiner comes out laughing at James. James quickly shuts him up. So much so that Steiner went back to his signature pipe. Steiner swings… Caught! James caught it! Steiner swings a big right hand. Blocked with the pipe. James throws the pipe away. Steiner’s staggering… ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK! ME! JAMES! 1!2!3! Rock Me James over Scott Steiner A* Bam Bam runs in and attacks Rock Me James. B- Big time match up. Non title of course. Falls count ANYWHERE! Booker still high off his big win last night. Goldberg however… angry just doesn’t cut it. The first move of the match was a spear by Goldberg. Jackhammer! 1 2 NO! Booker kicks out, looking shocked. The match swings back and forth. Flows outside the ring. Goldberg stretched on the announcers table. Booker running, setting up... Goldberg gets up…spear out of nowhere! Jackhammer through the table! 1. 2. 3! Goldberg over Booker T A Goldberg celebrates having outdone not only the other #1 contender wannabes, but also Booker T. B OVERALL: B+ ((It would seem that the fans are getting used to me)) [QUOTE] RAW from the Taco Bell Arena Jacqueline over Trish Stratus Matt Hardy over William Regal and D’Lo Brown to retain the European Title Rhyno over the Godfather to retain the Hardcore Title D’Von Dudley over Chyna Kane and Jericho over Rikishi and Haku Steve Austin over Undertaker to retain the WWF World Heavyweight Title Overall: B[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;223564]Good show! Hopefully you can continue to build rapport with the fans. (And thanks for the kind words on my diary!)[/QUOTE] No problem. Your a male and writing as a female, from what I assumed by reading, and I know that can be hard at times.

Archived