ECW - The New Breed Unleashed

[CENTER] [B][U][COLOR="Red"]Tuesday Week2, May 2007 ECW UNLEASHED! From the Sold Out (1,000ATT) Hammerstein Ballroom, NY. NY Live on The Sci-Fi Channel[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR="red"][B][SIZE="6"]"ECW!" "ECW!" "ECW!"[/SIZE][/B] The music, "UNLEASHED" by Timbaland & Jay Z fills the arena as ECW is back, its indipendant, and Live on the SCI-FI Channel! We see shots of the packed out crowd here in LA, and already an "ECW!" "ECW" "ECW!" Chant begins!! We see shots of the announce team Tazz & Joey Styles! The fans are wild here tonight!!! [I]Styles - "ECW HAS COME HOME! We come to you live from the spiritual home of ECW, The Hammerstein Ballroom in New York!" Tazz - "And tonight Joey Styles, we are gonna see this New Breed-Originals Feud, fly off the hook! Im sure you've all heard the news and read the papers...." Styles - "Yes as Tazz is saying guys, We know that this past week the ECW Originals just got stronger....."[/I] ****[/COLOR] We see a shot of the parking lot and the fans start to jeer and boo as the New Breed arrive here tonight!! A limo pulls up as CM Punk, Marcus Cor Von, Elijah Burke, Ariel, Kevin Thorn, Matt Striker & Paul Burchill all step out looking confident as ever! They begin to talk amongst them selves.....Then.... The FANS ERUPT in the arena!! [I]"ECW!" "ECW!" "ECW!"[/I] The ECW ORIGINALS ARE HERE IN THE ARENA!!! Rob Van Damn, Sabu, Sandman, Balls Mahoney, Stevie Richards, all hit the ring with weapons in hand! Then the fans cheer again louder as 'The Impact Players' Justin Credible & Lance Storm, Dawn Marie & Steve Corino all hit the ring!!! The fans are going crazy!! RVD then points to the entrance way..... Paul Heyman then steps out and walks to the ring as he is surrounded by his originals..... [I]Heyman - "HAHA, We are back, look at my Extremists!! Haha!!! Elijah Burke, CM Punk, whoever you may be who guides our so called New Breed, You disgust me, so i must attempt to get you churned up, eaten up, destroyed ECW style!!!"[/I] Fans erupt again into an "ECW" chant! Heyman - "You may add to your New Breed, but im telling you Elijah, whoever you recruit, i promise you that i will find someone harder, tougher than any kid you can find...My guys are Original, and they are Extreme!!!" He then drops the mic as the Originals & Heyman go to the back! [B]C **** [U]Hardcore Match One vs One[/U] Paul Burchill vs Snitsky 'The Extreme Machine'[/B] Burchill continues his form with a devestating performance here, he toyed with a man Snitskys size, and finished him off in awesome fashion. [B]Paul Burchill defeated Snitsky in 5:31 by pinfall with a Standing Shooting Star.[/B] [B]D ****[/B] The camera cuts backstage where we find Bobby Lashley warming up. Paul Heyman comes in, Lashley drops his weights and turns to Heyman... [I]Heyman - "Bobby, Bobby, Bobby...you may not be one of my originals, but boy you are my champion and that makes you damn good in my book...I need you and Sabu to oblitorate "The Alpha Male" Cor Von, and give Elijah Burke a little "Elijah Experience" of his own!" Lashley - "Yes, boss!!"[/I] The fans liked this segment [B]C **** [U]Tag Team Match[/U] 'The New Breed' Elijah Burke & "The Alpha Male" Marcus Cor Von vs 'ECW Champion' Bobby Lashley & Sabu[/B] Burke & The Alpha Male try to square upto Sabu and Lashley, but Lashley looks big here tonight, A slick team performance by the New Breed, Lashley stays dominant, Sabu gets on the offensive, Burke tags in, Cor Von stays in the ring here, MATT STRIKER runs in!! Hes distracting ref Charles Robinson, Burke takes out a cloth from his tights! Hes choking out Sabu!! Robinson turns to the action to find Sabu out cold, Lashley is beating on Cor Von, Robinson calls for the bell!!!! [B]Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von defeated Bobby Lashley and Sabu in 8:47 when Elijah Burke defeated Sabu by "submission" after interference from Matt Striker allowed Burke to fume out Sabu with a mystery substance on a cloth.[/B] Burke & Cor Von look pleased here, and as Lashley threatens to beat them down, they flee!! [B]C ****[/B] The fans erupt again as Paul Heyman comes out to the entrance way with the new ECW TV Title over his shoulder.... [I]Heyman - "For 23 months Rob Van Dam held this very title over his shoulder, Tonight i give it back to ECW...."[/I] [B]B **** [U]ECW Television Championship Match[/U] CM Punk vs Rob Van Dam[/B] Here it is, the big match that every ECW fans wanted to see, In a superb match, that goes on for nearly 30mins, CM Punk took on RVD with no interference from the New Breed, RVD looked like he was destined to win here, but outta nowhere....URANAGE!!!! PUNK DID IT!! [B]CM Punk defeated Rob Van Dam in 29:42 by pinfall with an Uranage. CM Punk wins the ECW Television title. [/B] [B]C ****[/B] [B]The match is over![/B] CM Punk walks over and offers his hand as a sign of respect to RVD for putting up a great fight, and the two competitors shake hands and the fans erupt!!! The ECW Originals are shown in the entrance way clapping a superb match!! [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Gray"][I]C - Final Rating, The Future is bright...[/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks dude, Im just trying to put together steady shows while i get to know my roster and put my stamp on it. Still got guys like Snitsky, Guido, Knox, etc that need direction, I have Dupree who is gonna under go a steady push shortly. Lots happening in ECW over the next 3 weeks!!! Big News!!

[B][U]Wednesday Week2, May 2007 From PWTORCH.COM Paul Wight Signs with WWE[/U][/B] He said he'd never go back, He didnt want to be a slave, but now the former Giant, and former Big Show, Paul Wight has resigned with the WWE. Obviulsy since relinquishing the ECW Name, Vince McMahon has needed more star power, so here you go.

[B][U]Friday Week2, May 07 From PWTORCH.COM Shannon Moore to ECW![/U][/B] ECW have today announced the signing of "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore, The former WCW/WWE/TNA Star has signed a PPA Deal, and will debut next week on UNLEASHED in a super 4 Way Match, we are told.

[CENTER] [COLOR="Red"][B][U]Friday Week2, May 2007 From ECW.COM ECW UNLEASHED Preview TUESDAY (Wk3)[/U][/B][/COLOR] [B][U]Non Title Hardcore Match[/U][/B] 'ECW Champion' Bobby Lashley vs Sabu [B][U]ECW TV Championship Match CM Punk TV Title Open Challenge 4 Way Hardcore Match[/U][/B] CM Punk (C) vs "Classic" Colt Cabana vs "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore vs "The Untouchable" Sean O'Haire [B][U]Hardcore Match[/U][/B] Rob Van Dam vs Elijah Burke [B][U]6 Man Tag Team Match[/U][/B] 'ECW Originals' Steve Corino, Sandman & Little Guido vs 'New Breed' Marcus Cor Von, Paul Burchill & Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel [B][COLOR="red"]What will happen when the Leader of the New Breed, Elijah Burke battles the spiritual leader of the Originals, Rob Van Damn?? Will CM Punk continue to be respectful despite aligning with the new Breed? How will he cope when his open challenge was answered by best friend Colt Cabana??? Can ECW Champion, Bobby Lashley match the ECW Extremist Sabu in a Hardcore Match?![/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][U][COLOR="Blue"]Sunday Week2, May 07 From ECW.COM ECW Returns to Pay Per View in 6 Weeks![/COLOR][/U][/B] [B]ECW Championship Match Cage Match[/B] Bobby Lashley (C) vs Elijah Burke [B]ECW TV Championship Match Scaffold Match[/B] CM Punk (C) vs Rob Van Dam [COLOR="Gray"]All Matches are Subject to Change.[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[B][U]Monday Week3, May 07 From PWTORCH.COM James Gibson Signs with ECW[/U][/B] Today Former WCW & WWE Star James Gibson (Jamie Noble) has signed with ECW. Paul Heyman was actively pushing to sign Gibson from day one, and is really pleased to have signed his guy. Perhaps now, the battle Heyman will have is keeping Gibson out the hands of the New Breed?!

ECW UNLEASHED Preview TUESDAY (Wk3) Non Title Hardcore Match [B]'ECW Champion' Bobby Lashley[/B] vs Sabu ECW TV Championship Match CM Punk TV Title Open Challenge 4 Way Hardcore Match [B]CM Punk (C)[/B] vs "Classic" Colt Cabana vs "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore vs "The Untouchable" Sean O'Haire Hardcore Match [B]Rob Van Dam[/B] vs Elijah Burke 6 Man Tag Team Match 'ECW Originals' Steve Corino, Sandman & Little Guido vs [B]'New Breed'[/B] [B]Marcus Cor Von, Paul Burchill & Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel[/B] [B]ECW Returns to Pay Per View in 6 Weeks![/B] ECW Championship Match Cage Match [B]Bobby Lashley (C)[/B] vs Elijah Burke ECW TV Championship Match Scaffold Match [B]CM Punk (C)[/B] vs Rob Van Dam

Very good diary. :) Non Title Hardcore Match [B]'ECW Champion' Bobby Lashley[/B] vs Sabu ECW TV Championship Match CM Punk TV Title Open Challenge 4 Way Hardcore Match [B]CM Punk (C)[/B] vs "Classic" Colt Cabana vs "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore vs "The Untouchable" Sean O'Haire Hardcore Match Rob Van Dam vs [B]Elijah Burke[/B] 6 Man Tag Team Match 'ECW Originals' [B]Steve Corino, Sandman & Little Guido[/B] vs 'New Breed' Marcus Cor Von, Paul Burchill & Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel

Just a quick comment, I like the additions you've made to ECW. Personally I've always been a mark when it comes down to Paul Burchill and Sean O'Haire. Noble/Gibson will be another strong signing as well as using Shannon Moore in a worthwhile fashion (unlike the actual WWE where he's waste) and of course Cabana. Predictions... Non Title Hardcore Match [B]'ECW Champion' Bobby Lashley[/B] vs Sabu [B]Even on Sabu's terms, I can't see him picking up the win here.[/B] ECW TV Championship Match CM Punk TV Title Open Challenge 4 Way Hardcore Match [B]CM Punk (C)[/B] vs "Classic" Colt Cabana vs "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore vs "The Untouchable" Sean O'Haire [B]Punk, by the skin of his teeth.[/B] Hardcore Match [B]Rob Van Dam[/B] vs Elijah Burke [B]Have to keep one of the Original's stong going by my previous predictions.[/B] 6 Man Tag Team Match 'ECW Originals' Steve Corino, Sandman & Little Guido vs [B]'New Breed' Marcus Cor Von, Paul Burchill & Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel[/B] [B]Overall a good night for the New Breed, sans Burke.[/B]

Non Title Hardcore Match [B]'ECW Champion' Bobby Lashley[/B] vs Sabu ECW TV Championship Match CM Punk TV Title Open Challenge 4 Way Hardcore Match [B]CM Punk (C)[/B] vs "Classic" Colt Cabana vs "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore vs "The Untouchable" Sean O'Haire Hardcore Match [B]Rob Van Dam[/B] vs Elijah Burke 6 Man Tag Team Match 'ECW Originals' Steve Corino, Sandman & Little Guido vs [B]'New Breed' Marcus Cor Von, Paul Burchill & Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel[/B]

[B][U]Tuesday Week3, May 07 From PWTORCH.COM WWE & TNA Reports[/U][/B] WWE Raw Last Night saw The Great Khali defeat Ric Flair, Whilst, on the TNA Impact Tapings we had Abyss defeat NWA Champ Christian Cage in a non title match. [QUOTE]OOC Thanks For the Predictions guys, Unleashed Report up shortly, I really appreciate the input you guys give on everything, and the more the merrier!![/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"][CENTER][B][U]Tuesday Week3, May 07 ECW UNLEASHED! From the UIC Pavillion - ATT 4,906 Live on The Sci-Fi Channel[/U][/B] [B][SIZE="6"]"ECW!" "ECW!" "ECW!"[/SIZE][/B] The music, "UNLEASHED" by Timbaland & Jay Z fills the arena as ECW is back, its indipendant, and Live on the SCI-FI Channel! We see shots of the packed out crowd here in LA, and already an "ECW!" "ECW" "ECW!" Chant begins!! We see shots of the announce team Tazz & Joey Styles! The fans are wild here tonight!!! [I]Styles - "Welcome to Chicago! We are jam packed to the rafters here tonight, and tonight it is very much the beginning for ECW, we bring you tonight, the debuts of James Gibson, and in CM Punks open challenge, 3 men answered the call, and they were Sean O'Haire, Shannon Moore and punks longtime friend, Colt Cabana...."[/I] [I]Tazz - "Lets not forget Joey Styles, that the New Breed are out in full force tonight, the ECW Originals are gonna have to turn it on here in Chicago..." Styles - "Yes Tazz, its gonna be some night!!!"[/I][/COLOR] **** [B][U]One on One Match[/U] James Gibson vs The Messiah[/B] Gibson recieved a nice pop here tonight, Messiah got a few boos through his CZW roots. Gibson was slick and quick, In a tough match to open Unleashed. Messiah went for a suplex...countered....Gibson...TRAILER HITCH! [B]James Gibson defeated The Messiah in 12:31 by submission with a Trailer Hitch.[/B] The fans pop Gibson nicely, as Gibson goes to the corners to celebrate....He looks over to the rampway and he see ECW Owner Paul Heyman clapping.... Gibson looks away and continues saluting the crowd... [I]Tazz - "What does Heyman want with Gibson, Joey Styles?!"[/I] C [B]**** [U]6 Man Tag Team Match[/U] -ECW Originals- "King of Old School" Steve Corino The Sandman Little Guido Maritato vs -The New Breed- Paul Burchill "The Alpha Male" Marcus Cor Von Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel.[/B] The fans were into the originals here, BIG TIME!!! Cor Von was heading up New Breed Operations here in this one, and he sent Thorn in, and Thorn looked impressive. Cor Von went for Guido...Burchill took out Corino Thorn on Sandman..... [B]Kevin Thorn, Marcus Cor Von and Paul Burchill defeated Steve Corino, Sandman and Little Guido Maritato in 7:23 when Kevin Thorn defeated Sandman by pinfall with a Modified Crucifix Powerbomb.[/B] The New Breed start to celebrate to the booing crowd as the Originals get the barbed wire wrapped Baseball Bats and started nailing the new breed! Cor Von knocked a bat out of Sandmans hands....he tried Nailing Sandman with it....but SANDMAN GRABBED THE BAT WITH HIS BARE HANDS!! The New Breed panic and flee the ring bloodied and battered...but victorious.... D [B]**** Backstage....[/B] We cut to see CM Punk just finishing up his warm up, he puts his TV Title around his waist, just as Elijah Burke strolls in..... [I]Burke - "Punk Man, Show the world, that when a member of the new breed lays down the gauntlet, theres only one outcome...." Punk - "Elijah, sit back, relax and enjoy the PUNK EXPERIENCE!"[/I] Punk then heads to the ring as Elijah is left smiling at his stable mate! C [B]**** [U]CM Punk Open Challenge ECW TV Championship Match 4 Way[/U] CM Punk (C) vs "Classic" Colt Cabana vs "The Untouchable" Sean O'Haire vs "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore[/B] The 3 challengers return Punk's challenge....O'Haire billed as "The Untouchable"...."Classic" Colt Cabana, Punks best mate.... "Prince of PunK" Shannon Moore...... A good battle with all four men standing off, Cabana, Moore & Punk battle in the middle of the ring, O'Haire outta nowhere!! Seanton Bomb!!! He comes down on the 3 other wrestlers and all 4 guys are down! But in the end the TV Champ was dominant.... [B]CM Punk defeated Colt Cabana, Sean O'Haire and Shannon Moore in 9:19 when CM Punk defeated Sean O'Haire by pinfall with an Uranage. CM Punk makes defence number 1 of his ECW Television title.[/B] C **** [B]The match is over....[/B] Punk drapes his title over his shoulder....He walks back over to Cabana, pulls him up and they hug in the middle of the ring!! What will the New Breed think of this?! C [B]****[/B] After a commercial, we join Elijah Burke in the ring, who is waiting for Rob Van Dam! [I]Burke - "I cannot be denied. I am full of electricity. When I enter an arena, when I enter an Auditorium... You've got to fasten your seatbelts, baby. Hold on to your children, hold on to your wives and most of all hold on to your girlfriends, 'cause I'm gonna get 'em. And most of all, Tonight, Rob Van Dam im gonna beat you like an ECW Original Retard!"[/I] The Fans boo [I]Burke - "And Bobby Lashley, dont think ive forgotten about you, i want you baby! At termination, im coming for that gold!!"[/I] A [B]**** [U]One vs One Match[/U] "Mr. ECW" Rob Van Dam vs Elijah Burke[/B] A great match here, ended in turmoil when both men went under the ring and got lots of weapons, Burke kept coming at Van Dam with weapons.... Burke gets a chair....Van Terminator back in his face! Burke is bleeding...But he charges towards RVD with a wrap of barbed wire....RVD - Drop toe hold....Burke lands face first on the wire!! RVD gets a table....He puts a bloodied Burke on it....FROGSPLASH!!!!! Burke is destroyed!! The ref is also down in the melay!! RVD could have counted to 100!! The New Breeds battered Cor Von, Thorn & Burchill come out and drag Burke outta trouble here!!! RVD IS LEFT CELEBRATING!!! [B]Rob Van Dam drew with Elijah Burke in 8:33 when the referee lost control and stopped the match.[/B] B **** We see a screen on our TVs with Paul Heyman holding a New ECW Tag Team Title in each hand.... A Caption is displayed saying - [B]"TIME TO MAKE TWICE THE IMPACT!"[/B] B [B]**** [U]The Main Event Non Title Match[/U] 'ECW Champion' Bobby Lashley vs Sabu[/B] A good solid Main Event, But Lashley treated Sabu like a rag doll..... [B]Bobby Lashley defeated Sabu in 14:53 by pinfall with a Dominator.[/B] B [B]**** Bobby Lashley is celebrating his victory in the ring.....[/B] THE NEW BREED!! [I]Styles - "My word, they look battered from earlier tonight, but they want Lashley!!"[/I] The New Breed are here in full force, Burke, Punk, Thorn, Cor Von, Burchill, Striker.... They surround the ring and go to step into the ropes!!!! The fans are booing, then break out into an "ECW!" ECW!" Chant... Then..... SABU, SANDMAN, RICHARDS, BALLS, RVD, CORINO!! The 6 originals run down to the ring, and the New Breed bail!!!!! Lashley was saved here! We see The Originals & Lashley pose for the cameras as we go off the air!!! [B]B[/B] [B][I][COLOR="Gray"]FINAL C - The New Breed Leave Here tonight, Mainly Victorious, But Bloodied & Battered, thanks to our ECW ORIGINALS[/COLOR][/I][/B]![/CENTER]

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;224201]ECW UNLEASHED Preview TUESDAY (Wk3) Non Title Hardcore Match [B]'ECW Champion' Bobby Lashley[/B] vs Sabu ECW TV Championship Match CM Punk TV Title Open Challenge 4 Way Hardcore Match [B]CM Punk (C)[/B] vs "Classic" Colt Cabana vs "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore vs "The Untouchable" Sean O'Haire Hardcore Match [B]Rob Van Dam[/B] vs Elijah Burke 6 Man Tag Team Match 'ECW Originals' Steve Corino, Sandman & Little Guido vs [B]'New Breed'[/B] [B]Marcus Cor Von, Paul Burchill & Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel[/B] [B]ECW Returns to Pay Per View in 6 Weeks![/B] ECW Championship Match Cage Match [B]Bobby Lashley (C)[/B] vs Elijah Burke ECW TV Championship Match Scaffold Match [B]CM Punk (C)[/B] vs Rob Van Dam[/QUOTE] Thanks Chris, Good Predictions...Ill keep the Termination Predictions in mind, but dont forget to keep checking back for updates.. [QUOTE=Big Dirty;224215]Very good diary. :) Non Title Hardcore Match [B]'ECW Champion' Bobby Lashley[/B] vs Sabu ECW TV Championship Match CM Punk TV Title Open Challenge 4 Way Hardcore Match [B]CM Punk (C)[/B] vs "Classic" Colt Cabana vs "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore vs "The Untouchable" Sean O'Haire Hardcore Match Rob Van Dam vs [B]Elijah Burke[/B] 6 Man Tag Team Match 'ECW Originals' [B]Steve Corino, Sandman & Little Guido[/B] vs 'New Breed' Marcus Cor Von, Paul Burchill & Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel[/QUOTE] Fanx for the kind words and keep reading! 50% on ya first prediction aint bad! [QUOTE=sebsplex;224373]Just a quick comment, I like the additions you've made to ECW. Personally I've always been a mark when it comes down to Paul Burchill and Sean O'Haire. Noble/Gibson will be another strong signing as well as using Shannon Moore in a worthwhile fashion (unlike the actual WWE where he's waste) and of course Cabana. Predictions... Non Title Hardcore Match [B]'ECW Champion' Bobby Lashley[/B] vs Sabu [B]Even on Sabu's terms, I can't see him picking up the win here.[/B] ECW TV Championship Match CM Punk TV Title Open Challenge 4 Way Hardcore Match [B]CM Punk (C)[/B] vs "Classic" Colt Cabana vs "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore vs "The Untouchable" Sean O'Haire [B]Punk, by the skin of his teeth.[/B] Hardcore Match [B]Rob Van Dam[/B] vs Elijah Burke [B]Have to keep one of the Original's stong going by my previous predictions.[/B] 6 Man Tag Team Match 'ECW Originals' Steve Corino, Sandman & Little Guido vs [B]'New Breed' Marcus Cor Von, Paul Burchill & Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel[/B] [B]Overall a good night for the New Breed, sans Burke.[/B][/QUOTE] Sebsplex, thanks dude, top predictions! Burchill defo has big plans in ECW & O'Haire is a guy who just needs a push...Remember the name.."The Untouchable" Sean O'Haire. Gibson is a super wrestler and Heyman knows it ;-) Cabana is a strong link to Punk, so im hoping that'l get him over Moore is a tricky one, but ill try him! [QUOTE=SHaynes23;224381]Non Title Hardcore Match [B]'ECW Champion' Bobby Lashley[/B] vs Sabu ECW TV Championship Match CM Punk TV Title Open Challenge 4 Way Hardcore Match [B]CM Punk (C)[/B] vs "Classic" Colt Cabana vs "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore vs "The Untouchable" Sean O'Haire Hardcore Match [B]Rob Van Dam[/B] vs Elijah Burke 6 Man Tag Team Match 'ECW Originals' Steve Corino, Sandman & Little Guido vs [B]'New Breed' Marcus Cor Von, Paul Burchill & Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel[/B][/QUOTE] As always Shaynes, Spot on!

[B][U]Wednesday Week3, May 07 From PWTORCH.Com TNA Star to Work in ECW??[/U][/B] The rumours doing the round this week among ECW fansites is that a TNA Star is set to appear on UNLEASHED next week. Rumours have been persistant with a storyline that we have seen developing between James Gibson & Paul Heyman, many fans think that Heyman will sign top talent for elsewhere and put it in front of Gibson, for Gibson to beat, sort of Heyman breaking Gibson in..... More on this storyline as we get it, But if the rumours of a TNA star being in question, are true, then you cant believe TNA boss Dixie Carter would allow one of her talents to be beaten easily by an ECW star on an ECW Program. The names doing the rounds are Johnny Devine, Matt Bentley, Eric Young, Jay Lethal or even Christopher Daniels. Stay tuned to PWTorch.com on this breaking development, if a TNA star is used, and is used strongly, you cannot also rule out the working agreement between ECW & TNA developing.

[CENTER] [B][U][COLOR="Red"]Friday Week3, May 2007 From ECW.COM ECW UNLEASHED PREVIEW Tuesday (Wk4)[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U]6 Man Tag Team Match[/U][/B] -ECW Originals- Sabu Rob Van Dam & ECW Champion - Bobby Lashley vs -The New Breed- Elijah Burke "Alpha Male" Marcus Cor Von Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel [B][U]ECW TV Championship Match[/U][/B] CM Punk (C) vs "Classic" Colt Cabana [B][U]ECW Tag Team Championship Match[/U][/B] 'The Impact Players' Justin Credible & Lance Storm w/ Dawn Marie vs 'The New Breeds' Paul Burchill & Matt Striker vs "The Untouchable" Sean O'Haire & "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore [B][U]One vs One Match[/U][/B] James Gibson vs ??? [COLOR="red"][B]Next week on Unleashed, Burke & Lashley will finally have no excuse not to destroy each other when they are in the same match! CM Punk not only has RVD to worry about, but on Unleashed, his best friend Colt Cabana also wants his gold! The ECW Tag Team Titles Return in Dramatic 3 way fashion!! James Gibson is under some sort of wing of Paul Heyman...what does Heyman have in store for him @ Unleashed?! ...and when the New Breed & The Originals are under the same roof.....yeah you guessed it, anything can happen!![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Man I KNEW IT!!! As soon as I saw the word Impact on the Tag Team Title segment I knew you were bringing in the impact players... A small note I think Messiah teaming with O'Haire could be better than Shannon Moore... I love this diary btw

[B][U]Monday Week4, May 07 From PWTORCH.Com WWE & TNA PPV reports[/U][/B] WWE Judgement Day last night saw World Champion Batista hold on to his title after beating The Great Khali in a Punjabi Prison Match Also on the card, Shawn Michaels & Ric Flair beat The Undertaker & Paul Wight TNA Hard Justice saw NWA Champion Christian Cage beat Scott Steiner to keep his title.

[B][U]Tuesday Week4, May 07 From PWTORCH.Com TV Reports[/U][/B] The Fall out from WWE Judgement Day saw The Undertaker & Paul Wight continue their losing streak by being beaten by Underdogs, The Hardy Boyz. On The TNA Impact Tapings, Christian Cage retained his title twice in 24 hours by beating Abyss.

[QUOTE=brat99;224552]Hey Ego, just wanted to give you some props on a great diary so far....keep up the good work![/QUOTE] Thanks Brat Man, lots of effort is going into this, so all feedback is appreciated. Im enjoying it and i hope u guys do too. [QUOTE=Chuck;224540]Man I KNEW IT!!! As soon as I saw the word Impact on the Tag Team Title segment I knew you were bringing in the impact players... A small note I think Messiah teaming with O'Haire could be better than Shannon Moore... I love this diary btw[/QUOTE] The Impact Players are ECW! Big plans for them in the future. Messiah & O Haire have tagged before in dark matches, but the team isnt scheduled to be perm.....unless they are unlikely victors?!

Archived