[QUOTE=JS The Monster;224209]You get sometimes on the media, internet section, those messages as (worker) rising and future stars and that companies are investing in them. What does that mean?[/QUOTE] I've always thought it was random but I guess it might be determined by sharp increases in momentum coupled with an age ceiling (so Steve Flash going from E to C momentum isn't going to make the cut). I usually ignore them because they don't seem to have any correlation to current push. I've checked it during the occasions where one of my own workers is highlighted in this way and there's nothing I've done to make that even a remote possibility. [QUOTE=JS The Monster;224209]And how do you know that a worker can be a future Big star?[/QUOTE] Because I wish it. If there's someone on my roster who I want to be a big star, they become a big star with few exceptions. There has been nothing in the various games I've played that can prevent a worker from becoming a big star. Overness caps can hinder progress, for sure, but that just makes it a case of a worker not being able to be a [B][I]main event[/I][/B] star. I dunno about anyone else but I don't generally complain when I have excellent workers in my midcard (that just makes for better and higher quality midcard matches, which isn't bad IMO). About the only thing that can really stop me from making a worker a star is catastrophic injury (semi-severed spinal cord or something similar).

Could be Charisma and Star Quality. I think I remember Adam saying Star Quality contributed to overness cap generation but I don't think he's ever detailed everything that goes into determining the caps. But since I monitor my workers' skills and popularity to the nth degree, I generally find out when a cap has been hit fairly quickly.

Archived