Real World Dynasty Of The Month April 2007

Real World Dynasty Of The Month April 2007  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Real World Dynasty Of The Month April 2007

• GWF: Vince McMahon will Pay by Matt
    • ECW Worldwide by Nevermore
    • Battle lines have been drawn. What if NWA had struck first? by theoutlaw321
    • WWF: From Montreal to Attitude by keefmoon
    • WWE: A New Attitude by Consrvtve
    • WWE Aftermath by infinitywpi
    • WWF Takeover by SHaynes

This month's winner: [B]Battle lines have been drawn. What if NWA had struck first?[/B] by theoutlaw321 [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20515[/url] The winner is also going to be in the IRC channel's topic, I'll put it up tonight... Takes too long to connect and my ride gets here any minute for uni...

My vote goes to keefmoon for the second straight month. That dynasty is just so awesome that he deserves to win dynasty of the month this month. By the way, I'm proud to be nomitated for two different dynasties in two months. It's good to know that people keep up with what I write and am not just typing it for only me to read.

I think this month I'll have to hand it to Nevermore. I would like to apologise to theoutlaw, as he has had a top notch month on his NWA diary. I think he has firmly established himself in the upper echleon of diary writers. While there are some truly legendary figures on here (Nevermore, Tristram, Stallion, Scapino) I think theoutlaw is the leader of this new group of writers that are coming through. However, after a couple of great shows, and perhaps the best match announcement I have seen on these boards, Nevermore scrapes it. The Baptism Of Fire match (in my opinion) is the single most creative thing I've ever seen on here.

While all of the guys listed above are AWESOME diary writers (100 times better than I could ever do) I have to again give to Keefmoon. I think he should of won last month and his diary is just the best around right now. But I am bias since he is covering one of my favorite time periods in wrestling! :) Great work to all of the writers!

[QUOTE=keefmoon;227343] I would like to apologise to theoutlaw, as he has had a top notch month on his NWA diary. I think he has firmly established himself in the upper echleon of diary writers. While there are some truly legendary figures on here (Nevermore, Tristram, Stallion, Scapino) I think theoutlaw is the leader of this new group of writers that are coming through. [/QUOTE] Flattery will get you everywhere. Thanks for the kind words, buddy. But I feel like the girl on the side though. For the second month in a row you have chosen another over me. I will try to work through the disappointment of being rejected once again.

[QUOTE=theoutlaw321;228657]Rejected yet again. I'm starting to get a complex. Vote([SIZE="1"]4me[/SIZE]) people![/QUOTE] Cheeky buggar! You don't need the votes, you're first and you know it! Stop trying to guilt trip people into giving you dynasty of the month! :p

[QUOTE=theoutlaw321;228660]That was supposed to be a subliminal message. Your not supposed to tell everyone.[/QUOTE] Sorry! I'm a bit disappointed. I thought I'd had a good month and was in with a fair chance of winning but it doesn't look like people agree... :(

[QUOTE=rjhabeeb;228220]my vote went to Keefmoon.....picking between him and Outlaw is like picking your favorite kid.....[/QUOTE] I agree with rjhabeeb, these along with Tristrams DOTWCW are my three favorite real world diaries. That being said, I like the way theoutlaw321 has dealt with the quirks of the game that he encountered this month: the Piper no show(turning that into something storyline related, the 'snow storm'-I'll admit I laughed on that one (you know sooner or later 'Fred' is going to kick your a** for stuff like that.) Who's Pops? What's the damn secret? Huston-Vince. On and on.

Just checked in to see if this was over and realized that I hadn't voted yet. I am honored and humbled to be leading this at this late stage. I never would have expected it. If I hang on and pull it out I'll try and repay the support that you the voting public has honored me with. The guys nominated this month are all truly worthy of this honor. It is an honor to just be nominated for the second month in a row. If I finish second, I can't think of anyone more worthy of losing to. My vote goes to keefmoon. Buddy month after month you put out some great work. I can't wait to see where you take MTA or the new diary with panix and Nevermore.

Congrats man, fully deserved. Well done. I know I didn't vote for you but it was a tough decision between you and Nevermore and I'm glad you won. You have a great diary on your hands and it's only right that you've been rewarded for all your hard work. Congratulations again. EDIT: Thanks for the kind words, it's very nice of you. But you've earnt it this month. Keep up the good work, buddy, you know you have a reader in me. EDIT 2: Oh damn. I've just realised Tristram is eligible again next month. Pants.

Thanks everyone. I am completely humbled by this honor. As I said earlier, just to be nominated for this award for the last two months is honor enough. There are some really great writers on here. I felt that coming into the voting this would be a showdown between keefmoon and Nevermore (no offense to anyone else nominated.) I know one thing for certain.....I won't be getting my tail kicked by Tristram next month. Good luck boys! PS For those that read now, thanks. For those that haven't checked it out : [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20515[/url]

Congrats Outlaw, I'll update the first post in a sec... [QUOTE=keefmoon;229482]Oh damn. I've just realised Tristram is eligible again next month. Pants.[/QUOTE] I thought we were making them ineligible for two months, but I do recall arguing about it... Oh well...

I'm not sure on what we agreed, but either way works for me. I think in theory the winner should only be discounted from one month as they are reigning "champions" if you like, but I fear that Tristram will run away with it every other month if that's the case. But, on the other hand, his diary is so good that it deserves to. So I don't know. Perhaps if the winner is only discounted for one month it will force all others to raise their games? Please not that I'm saying all this as a neutral and what I think is "fair". By saying Tristram should probably be allowed to return is good as ruling me out of winning again this month, so there isn't a hidden agenda. I'm just saying what I think is "right". And I think what is right is to have a winner only missing one month.

Archived