The only thing you have to worry about is the minimal roster size after that it's up to you how many people you want to have on your roster. For me I think it's a headache with a lot of people so I stay with the minimal roster, although the problem with that becomes liking everyone on your roster and it becomes impossible to push them all even if you want to. With a alrger roster you can hire on a few filler guys, folks you know you'll be jobbing out to your main stars.

I tired to figure it out by naming as many as I could but I'd say 30 - 40 guys we see a lot and then maybe another 10 - 20 guys they bring up to job. But they're global your at regional so you'll probably need a lot less. Now if your just worried about having enough match time for everyone you can spread it out. Main Eventer only complain if you don't use them every other show, and upper midcarders only every third show. Using this forumal you should be able to spread out the usage of your guys to fit the time you have available. Unless you are pushing them heavily you shouldn't worry to much about using anyone midcard or under or at least I don't. Using these guidelines for an all match show of two hours I've managed to keep everyone happy and save a bunch of money while still having compelling (at least in heat) stories.

I did some research for those global feds that want to pattern themselves after wwe. According to their website they employ a total of 111 people which includes divas, refs, ecw, raw & smackdown wrestlers along with personalities like teddy long, etc. Thought you guys might find it interesting

at the height of the brand split (the alliance storyline) the WWE had 127 people on the roster, including all on air talent.. so that would probably be the high end and IIR durring the late 90's they had between 75-90 on the roster so that would probably be the norm.

Archived