ROH - A New Kind Of Wrestling

Ring of Honor wrestling. Different then anything that has ever come before it, different then anything else out there. ROH Wrestling is not TNA, not the WWE, it is not independent. It is just Ring of Honor. Now, Ring of Honor has played on the sidelines for years, but now it takes a step forward, a step into a new era of wrestling. The era of Ring of Honor. And it begins this week, in New York! [QUOTE][CENTER][img]http://www.rohwrestling.com/images/home_logo.jpg[/img] [b]ROH Wrekly House Show[/b] [I]Azuma Concert Hall[/I] [B]Alex Shelley vs. Austin Aries vs. Bryan Danielson[/B] --ROH World Title-- A three way dance between three of the greatest workers in Ring of Honor history. Who will come out the Number One Contender to the ROH World Championship gold? [B]Homicide vs. Colt Cabana[/B] Two of the greatest wrestlers in the world today square off in what is sure to be a fantastic match. Will Homicide, the Gringo-Killer, come out on top? Or will The Classic One win the match? (Stupid NOAH, using Morishima on House Show Night) [B]The Briscoe Brothers vs. The Kings of Wrestling[/B] Two of the top tag teams in our promotion square off here. Will the Briscoe's take the match? Or will the KOW steal another victory? And much, much more... [/CENTER] Ring of Honor would like to announce a "roster shake up" as well. Prepare for some new faces, and some familiar ones to leave us here in ROH. [/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][I]Apparently my computer crashed, and I've spent the last...several days trying to recover the data on it. No such luck. So all my TEW games were gone. My loss of the SWF game was horrible, and I'm sorry. I thought I could do something with it. But anyway, I started the game up and picked ROH. I haven't put it down since. So get ready for Ring of Honor![/I][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/b/b0/200px-Ring_Of_Honor_Logo.png[/IMG] ROH Newswire - This is a sad day in Ring of Honor history. Our World Champion, Takeshi Morishima, has been signed to a written deal by All Japan Pro Wrestling. In the short time Takeshi was here, he made a major impact on Ring of Honor. He will be missed. But this leaves the question of what to do with the title? So, next week, in the Azuma Concert Hall, the triple threat match between Danielson, Aries, and Shelley will be for the Ring of Honor World Title!

Archived