MY Predictions for the future of WWE

michaelp

Ok they may seem obviuos but here what im going for There going to push Cena vs Khali Edge, Orton and Michaels will continue fueding Flair and Carlito will face off Mickie will get another shot The Orginlas are going to try and take the belt of Vince as much as they can... failing every time A returning mark henry will fued with Batista leading Undertaker open to a new fued my guess... Mr Kennedy. wehave a segment when Kennedy tells us again he's going to win the title at wrestlemania which will bring Undertaker out Benoit and MVP My guess card for next PPV Cena Vs Khali WWE Title Undertaker vs Mr Kennedy World Title Batista VS Mark Henry Randy Orton vs Edge vs Shawn Michaels Carlito VS Ric Flair Mickie James VS Melina Womens Title The Hardys Vs Cade and Murdock Duece and Domino vs London and Kendrick Vince Mcmahon vs a ecw orginal most likley RVD Ok now that what i think will happen here what i hope happens They Fire Khali have Cena vs Michaels and make Michaels the champ Michaels then beat CEna in his rematch and we also have Orton vs Edge which Edge wins which leads to Edge vs MIchaels and CEna v Orton They hire at least two more decent women wrestler and get the belt of Melina Flair vs Carlito is OK and my NUMBER ONE DREAM Undertaker vs Chris Benoit... GIVE HIM A PUSH DAMN U

Archived