The (Re)Birth of a Phenom(inal) Deadman

week 2, March 1986 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]CWA - CWA All-Stars TV Show[/b] I am not scheduled to be on the show. On the Air: [color=red]Ken Shamrock defeated Oly Olsen[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - Larry Hennig retained the AWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Sgt. Slaughter [b]MLW[/b] - [color=red]Alvin Stones defeated Arn Anderson[/color] [b]PPW[/b] - The Human Chess Team retained the Polynesian Pacific Tag Team titles by defeating Kendall Windham and Johnny Kidd [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CMLL[/b] - [color=red]Dean Ho, Hector Guerrero and Rick Martel defeated Dynamite Kid, Ultraman and Coco Samoa[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - Pedro Morales retained the Universal Heavyweight title by defeating Carlos Colon [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Harley Race retained the United States Heavyweight title by defeating Rufus R Jones [b]MACW[/b] - Jimmy Valiant retained the NWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Greg Valentine [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Nikita Koloff and Mark Youngblood defeated Manny Fernandez and Bugsy McGraw[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Bob Orton Jr[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Buzz Tyler defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Paul Orndorff[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Norvell Austin and The Spoiler defeated Genichiro Tenryu and Hercules Ayala[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Mike Rotundo defeated Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]The Cobra defeated Jushin Lyger[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan retained the CWF Television title by defeating Bob Sweetan [b]MLW[/b] - [color=red]Jim Powers and Joe Lightfoot defeated Arn Anderson and Adam Yawrenko[/color]

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
week 2, March 1986 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - [color=red]Steve Grey defeated Cowboy Bret Hart[/color] [b]SWCW[/b] - Ken Timbs retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Lex Luger [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Arn Anderson defeated Dustin Rhodes[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Mongolian Stomper retained the CSW North American Heavyweight title by defeating Tony Falk [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Brickhouse Brown [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Signed Stan Frazier [b]CWA[/b] - Released Tracy Adams [b]MACW[/b] - Jerry Brisco Leaves MACW [b]JPUK[/b] - Johnny Saint retained the World Light Heavyweight title by defeating Jackie Pallo [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Don Kent, Dynamite Kid and Chief Jay Strongbow defeated Solar, Masanobu Fuchi and Gino Brito[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Dr. Wagner retained the NWF World Heavyweight title by defeating Tatsumi Fujinami [b]NJPW[/b] - The Masked Superstar retained the WWF Intrenational title by defeating Kintaro Oki [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Ted Oates [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Adam Yawrenko and Arn Anderson defeated Owen Hart and El Dandy[/color] [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]CWA - Renegade Rampage [color=red]Master of Pain[/color] vs. Austin Idol - Tables Match [color=green]AWA International Title Match[/color][/b] Before the match begins Jerry Lawler comes running out from the crowd with a can of mase and sprays Austin Idol's face, blinding him. Apparently the two of them are at odds with each other again (Lawler heel turn!). Idol counters a roundhouse punch with a punch then gouges my eyes and puts me in a side headlock. I counter a gutwrench suplex by kicking Idol in the gut then Idol counters a roundhouse punch by putting me in a side headlock. I avoid having my eyes gouged and throw Idol out of the ring. I go out after Idol and hit him with a roundhouse punch and then press slammed him to the floor. Idol ducks under a punch then snap mares me and puts me in a rear chinlock before dropping an elbow on my knee. Idol punches me and puts me in a top wrist lock then bodyslams me. I slip away and ram Idol's face into a guard rail then he fights back and gives me a knife edge chap and gouges my eyes. Idol punches me then gives me a knife edge chop and bodyslams me. Idol slides a table into the ring then bodyslams me again and drops an elbow on my knee. Idol puts me in a backslide and I slip away then he counters being dropped on the guard rail by gouging my eyes. Idol gouges my eyes again then puts me in a side headlock and takes me down in a side headlock. I slip out and drag Idol back into the ring then he counters a roundhouse punch by putting me in a side headlock and gouges my eyes. I reverse an irish whip but Idol avoids a throat thrust then punches me and puts me in a side headlock. I slip out of an arm wringer then whip Idol into a corner and ram his head into the top turnbuckle. I kick Idol in the back then put him in a bearhug and rammed his back into the turnbuckles. I nail Idol with a mad man clothesline then went out after him. Idol counters a roundhouse punch with a punch then I slip out of an arm wringer and give him a back bomb after putting him in a hammerlock. I hit Idol with a roundhouse punch then drag him back into the ring. Idol counters a choke hold by gouging my eyes then I slip out of a side headlock and whip him into a corner. Idol escapes from the corner then I slip out of an arm wringer and irish whip him, knocking the ref out. Idol avoids a throat thrust and bodyslams me. I stop Idol from climbing the turnbuckles and hit him with a short arm clothesline. Idol breaks out of an arm wringer then I slip out of an arm wringer and throw Idol out of the ring. I go out after Idol then put him in a bearhug and ram his back into the ring apron. I hit Idol with a legdrop then he counters a low blow by punches me. Idol gives me a bell clap then gouges my eyes as the ref recovers. Idol gives me a knife edge chop and gouges my eyes then puts me in a backslide. I slip away and give Idol an arm wringer smash before putting him in a bearhug and ramming his back into the ring apron. I roll Idol into the ring then hit him twice with forearms in the back before irish whipping him. I give Idol a high backdrop and he goes crashing through the table to end the match. [b]Time: 18 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] Also on the card: [color=red]Ken Shamrock defeated Sunny War Cloud Dynamite Kid and Jerry Lawler defeated Gino Brito and Randy Rich[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]Dusty Rhodes and Bob Orton Jr won the NWA World Tag Team titles by defeating Pearl Slam[/color] (They will now be known as The Posse) [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Abdullah the Butcher and Dory Funk Jr defeated Nikita Koloff and Jay Youngblood[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Jimmy Valiant retained the NWA World Heavyweight title by defeating Wahoo McDaniel [b]GCW[/b] - Genichiro Tenryu retained the National Heavyweight title by defeating Bobby Eaton [b]WCCW[/b] - The Von Erichs retained the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles by defeating Mike Von Erich and Frank Dusek [b]CStates[/b] - Harley Race retained the Central States Heavyweight title by defeating Hiroshi Hase [b]CStates[/b] - The Powers That Be retained the Central States Tag Team titles by defeating Bob Brown and Masanobu Fuchi [b]SWCW[/b] - Ken Timbs (doesn't this guy ever lose here?) retained the Southwest Heavyweight title by defeating Lane Huffman [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] There were no matches involving titles or featured wrestlers.

week 3, March 1986 [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]CWA - CWA All-Stars TV Show[/b] I am not scheduled to be on the show. On the air: [color=red]Charlie Fulton and Ken Shamrock defeated Todd Tomko and Kristen Eaton[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich retained the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title by defeating Earthquake [b]MLW[/b] - Rick Martel retained the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title by defeating Otto Wanz [b]UWA[/b] - Mil Mascaras retained the UWA World Middleweight title by defeating El Satanico [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson retained the Polynesian Pacific title by defeating Brickhouse Brown [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]CWA - The Mid-South Coliseum Show [color=red]Master of Pain[/color] vs Solar [color=green]AWA International Title Match[/color][/b] The bell rings and I stop Solar from climbing the turnbuckles and punch him. Solar avoids a throat thrust then hits me with a jab punch and a forearm. Solar gives me a single leg trip and a couple of half sentons then whips me into a corner but I slip out. I whip Solar into a corner and ram his head into the top turnbuckle. I headbutt Solar and give him an elbow drop then he avoids a stomp and puts me in an arm wringer. I avoid a dropkick and irish whip Solar into a backdrop and hit him with an elbow drop. Solar fights back and hits me with a forearm then gives me a single leg trip and a knee pull. I slip from an arm wringer and whip Solar into a corner and ram his head into the top turnbuckle. Solar counters a throat thrust by hitting me with a forearm then gives me a european uppercut and a jab punch. Solar hits me in the gut with a forearm then irish whips me and hits me with a jab punch. Solar hits me with a spinning backhand then gives me a half senton and a knee drop. Solar gives me a single leg trip then I slip out of a knee pull and irish whip him. I headbutt Solar then punch him and headbutt him again. I whip Solar into a corner then he breaks free and hits me with a jab punch before giving me a single leg trip. Solar hits me with a two half sentons and two knee drops then I slip from a knee pull and whip him into a corner. I give Solar a high knee in the chest then he breaks a choke hold and gives me a single leg trip and a knee pull. I slip away from Solar and whip him into a corner. Solar counters a choke by giving me a monkey flip then gives me an arm whip. I reverse an irish whip and give Solar a throat thrust and a short arm clothesline then cover him but he kicks out at the last second. Solar slips from a spinebuster and puts me in an arm wringer. Solar gives me a single leg trip and a knee drop then monkey flips me and gives me a knee drop and a half senton. Solar gives me a legdrop in the groin then hits me with a european uppercut before irish whipping me and giving me another european uppercut. Solar irish whips me then I avoid a european uppercut and throw him out of the ring. I go out after Solar and give him a throat thrust and a roundhouse punch. Solar slips out of a bearhug then dropkicks me and give me a knee drop before rolling me into the ring. Solar gives me a knee pull and a legdrop in the groin then irish whips me and hits me with a forearm. Solar puts me in a hammerlock then drives me back into a corner and rams his shoulder into me a couple of times. I counter a running dropkick with a lariat clothesline then punch him. Solar breaks from a bodyslam then I slip out of a hammerlock and irish whip him into a roundhouse punch. I pick Solar up and nail him with a heart punch then pin him for the win. [b]Time: 22 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] Also on the card: [color=red]Ken Shamrock defeated Michael Wood.[/color] Otto Wanz retained the Southern Heavyweight title by defeating Honky Tonk Man [b]Today's Wrestling News CMLL[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Hurrican Castillo Jr[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich retained the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title by defeating Killer Kahn [b]WWC[/b] - Randy Rich won the WWC North American Heavyweight title by defeating Invader #2 [b]WWC[/b] - Invader #1 retained the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title by defeating Pedro Morales [b]PNW[/b] - Kerry Brown retained the PNW Heavyweight title by defeating Ed Wiskowski

The End Comes Way Too Soon!!!!!!! [B][SIZE=6]The game can't do this to me!!!!!!!! I've been ROBBED!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/B] I have verrrrrrrrry sad news!!!!!!!! :mad: It was reported that I have suffered a broken neck during my match against Solar and I am being forced to retire due to the injury. :( What should I do now?

Just like "The Undertaker" I will not Rest In Peace and will resurrect the dynasty from the beginning and do it all over again (if you all don't mind, of course). I may also run another dynasty at the same time. In that one it will be written as if I am watching the matches and the wrestler will be ....... Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Is this okay with everyone????

• 1 month later...

Archived