Knowing if your workers are available?

Are there any way of finding out IF your workers are available when scheduling a show? There are a LOT of promotions in T-Zone, and it is a tedious task to go through the schedule of every promotion that also features my workers. Also, do AI promotions schedule all their shows at the beginning of the year? Or... if I actually do check the promotions three weeks ahead of my show.. and find out: "Ok, I am free to go.." .. can they schedule a show after that? Those bastards?

Some promotions don't have a full slate of shows set up before the game's start. Those promotions book their shows on the fly during the first year. After the first year, you can go back and see what their schedule is. Usually what I do is, restrict my booking to those workers with reliable/limited bookings. For example, Tiana Ringer is my National champion because she only works for me and BSE. For those workers who have 4-6 PPAs set up, it makes it hard to keep track of their whereabouts in advance. But after the first year (when they start shedding PPAs down to a max of 3, usually), things become a lot more predictable. I usually just keep track of who's working where and when they generally hold shows (where applicable). But the first year, I push mainly those workers who are not overloaded with contracts. I know that I won't have use of Melissa on Sundays (Gym Wars) at a minimum (at least until I break E+ prestige), which was one reason I put her in a tag team primarily.

Yeah, unfortunately for me she's my champ, and she's now missed out on two defences. *sigh*... just need to be even more careful in the future then. Maybe not advance book the shows a month in advance.

heh that's usually a situation I'd find myself in. Besides Mariko, Melissa's the most capable worker on my roster (Takako Inoue would come in third). But Mari-chan and Takako are exclusive to me (I'm the only promotion they work for, not 'written' exclusive) so those two make up the bulk of my booking focus. But when the chips fall the right way, Mariko & Takako vs Melissa & Ms Chif is money, put it in a bag and spend it. It's also why I imported several people (like Ranmaru) to fill in gaps. Jillian Hall's my champ right now because no one can take her from me (WWE fired her. Still a few months before they can re-sign her :p).

Archived