Someone please clarify a few things...

First of.. Momentum... all my wrestlers have been steadily dropping in momentum since day one. I'm running SHIMMER, with a 90% match ratio. This means that I cannot have anything else but matches, as all angles are crapped upon. Can you gain momentum simply by having great matches? Or do you have to run storylines/angles for that to work. Needs something to freshen up... gimmick change? I feel it's kind off strange to change gimmicks when the effect of that gimmick is rather good. At least B. The new gimmicks I give them is all at least A for the correct face/heel alignment, and is suitable for the worker. Still, the effect is drastically reduced. Becomes a little stale... alignment change? And how do you talent trade again? I have a working agreement with Queens of Chaos, but am clueless how to talent trade.

[QUOTE=Rey619;230997]First of.. Momentum... all my wrestlers have been steadily dropping in momentum since day one. I'm running SHIMMER, with a 90% match ratio. This means that I cannot have anything else but matches, as all angles are crapped upon. Can you gain momentum simply by having great matches? Or do you have to run storylines/angles for that to work.[/QUOTE] Incorrect. You CAN run angles and not have them crapped on. How you do it (or, more specifically, WHO you use in them) is the key you're missing. [QUOTE=Rey619;230997]Needs something to freshen up... gimmick change? I feel it's kind off strange to change gimmicks when the effect of that gimmick is rather good. At least B. The new gimmicks I give them is all at least A for the correct face/heel alignment, and is suitable for the worker. Still, the effect is drastically reduced. Becomes a little stale... alignment change? And how do you talent trade again? I have a working agreement with Queens of Chaos, but am clueless how to talent trade.[/QUOTE] All gimmicks are not created equal (as it should be). Just because a gimmick is rated A for faces doesn't mean every face is going to perform swimmingly with that gimmick. You're also seeming to forget that the game has existed prior to you taking over (that's why your default roster has their gimmicks already rated). So who knows if Melissa's been using the Goth gimmick for 3 years and folks are tired of it now. Gimmick ratings don't degrade over time, from what I've seen. Whatever it's rated as on its debut is what it'll be until folks get tired of it and it needs to be changed. [QUOTE=Remianen;222486]Something that might help folks also is road agent notes about workers. Like: 's [B]character[/B] needs freshening - means you need to change their gimmick. is growing stale in their current [B]role[/B] - means you need to TURN them (change their disposition) But be careful because sometimes, doing one requires a change to the other. Like, a worker can't really be a 'happy go lucky' heel (generally speaking). So you may need to change their gimmick as well as their disposition, which might require time offscreen to successfully accomplish.[/QUOTE] Go to QoC in the Other Promotions section and click on Business.

I forgot to mention that I pick gimmicks that the character can perform well. In SHIMMER, that is most often Legitimate and Wholesome gimmicks. I'll try out a thing or two with the angles. Don't think a couple of interview segments can ruin the show as a whole anyway. Thanks for the help with the Talent Trade :) And the other stuff, of course.

Archived