World Wrestling Entertainment: Destiny Awaits

[FONT="Arial Black"]WrestleMania 23 had just drawn to a close, and Vince McMahon and World Wrestling Entertainment looked back and were proud of their twenty-third annual wrestling extravaganza. The show might not have had the strongest card of any WrestleMania, but the Detroit crowd showed up in the tens of thousands, and millions of fans across the world watched the action live on pay-per-view. Things were still looking up for World Wrestling Entertainment, they had been the undisputed number one promotion ever since pushing Ted Turner and WCW aside, but many people have accused them of falling into a creative rut as of late. This is undoubtedly due to the lack of competition that have had at the top of the food chain for nearly a decade. Vince has listened to his baby girl Stephanie and her husband Triple H. He has listened to his own son Shane about how to improve the WWE product. He has even listened to countless legends of the industry and great creative minds. Then around the middle of April, Vince became tired of being pulled in 12 different directions by all the bookers that he had accumulated to plan out the three shows that WWE puts on every week, it was time for a change.[/FONT] [FONT="Arial Black"]Vince then brought together everybody who helped him book the three shows, everyone from Stephanie, to Triple H, to Dusty Rhodes. Mr. McMahon greeted every one of them as they entered his office. They all sat at the big table in the heart of World Wrestling Entertainment, Mr. McMahon’s office. They all listened intently as the boss began to address all of them.[/FONT] [CENTER][QUOTE] [B][U][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Vince McMahon[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U] [I][COLOR="DarkRed"]Thanks for coming here guys. I would first like to thank each and every one of you for all the hard work you have put into making World Wrestling Entertainment the premier wrestling promotion in the world. Dusty, you have worked very close with me, and together we have brought Smackdown back to a level that the fans can be proud of. Paul, even though you can’t compete due to your bad leg, you have been of great help in keeping all the wrestlers in line backstage, and helping me make things better for each and every one of them. Shane, my boy, you are always there to throw me an idea when I am about to run out of them. If we need a big headline grabber, I know I can always turn to you. And my baby girl Stephanie, you have helped me the most. No matter what it is, you are there to make sure that it runs smooth, and you make sure that the fans get their money’s worth each and every night.[/COLOR][/I] The people in attendance in this meeting begin looking around the table to each other, not knowing what Vince was up to right now. They all looked worried that he was going to make a drastic move, and that it could change the WWE as they know it forever. [COLOR="Purple"][U][SIZE="3"]Stephanie McMahon[/SIZE][/U] [I]Daddy, what are you getting at here? We all know how hard we work to make things run smoothly around here, and you should give yourself the most thanks. It is you that has built this company from the ground up. But what are you getting at here Dad?[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][U][SIZE="3"]Vince McMahon[/SIZE][/U] [I]Well Stephanie, while the WWE has been very successful in the last couple of years, I feel that it is time for a change. While we are commercially a success, you can’t help but hear that our fans want something more out of our product. Now we aren’t going to get anywhere with twelve different people pulling me in all directions. We need a central leader, somebody to come in and take WWE to heights that it never has dreamed about before. I’m talking about being in every living room in America, every night of the week. When people think of good television, the first thing I want to roll off their tongue is WWE. So I have decided to open our booking situation up to a little friendly competition.[/I][/COLOR] The people at the table then look around very nervous that this could mean that they are going to lose their coveted jobs here in WWE. Vince just leans back in his chair with his famous grin on his face, and he tells his employees exactly what he has on his mind. [COLOR="darkred"][U][SIZE="3"]Vince McMahon[/SIZE][/U] [I]Now don’t worry, you all will still have jobs here in WWE, just that most of you will have a new role. What I’m saying is that it is time to find the next great mind in professional wrestling. So what I am doing is opening up a competition to find the next head booker of the WWE. This person will deal with all WWE talent. They will negotiate new contracts with them. They will secure us television and pay-per-view deals. But most importantly, they will book every minute of great WWE action that enters the living room of the fan.[/I][/COLOR] The air can be heard leaving the room as each member knows that they have likely lost their job on the booking team unless they can pull out something that will impress Mr. McMahon enough to name them head booker of the company. [COLOR="darkred"][U][SIZE="3"]Vince McMahon[/SIZE][/U] [I]Now I know what your thinking, how can I let any old bum off the street come in and be my right hand man in running the WWE? It’s not as simple as that. This is not an open competition. We will be having each and every employee of World Wrestling Entertainment write a paper. This paper will be fully confidential, not even I will know who will be writing it. I’m asking you all to tell me what your vision for the future of WWE is. It’s as simple as that, just tell me where you want to take the company, and then I will choose whoever I feel could best lead WWE into the future, and they will be named the new head booker of the most prestigious promotion ever to grace the earth. It could be you Steph, it could be Triple H, Hell, it could even be the Great Khali. Who knows? So what are we wasting time for, I believe you all have a paper to write. Good day.[/I] [/COLOR][/B] [/QUOTE][/CENTER]

Nice start buddy, you know I'll be reading. If this is as good as your Continued Domination diary (which was the best real world WWE diary ever) then it should be a good run. One thing- I thought you were doing a backyard to global diary?

[QUOTE=keefmoon;231625]Nice start buddy, you know I'll be reading. If this is as good as your Continued Domination diary (which was the best real world WWE diary ever) then it should be a good run. One thing- I thought you were doing a backyard to global diary?[/QUOTE] Thanks man, I was going to do a backyard to global, but then I came to a realization when I was writing the introduction....I LOVE DOUBLE DOUBLE E! I wanted to take over WWE again, and I can run it much more effectivaly with the setup on TEW07, and it sounds like a little more of a challenge with the T-Zone data. This is going to be better than my Continued Domination dynasty, so I hope everyone likes it.

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;231749]Thanks man, I was going to do a backyard to global, but then I came to a realization when I was writing the introduction....I LOVE DOUBLE DOUBLE E! I wanted to take over WWE again, and I can run it much more effectivaly with the setup on TEW07, and it sounds like a little more of a challenge with the T-Zone data. This is going to be better than my Continued Domination dynasty, so I hope everyone likes it.[/QUOTE] That's all well and good, but that means the one chance I felt I had of doing a new diary was a WWE one (as I usually hate them, and hence offer me a real challenge) has gone now. 'Cos lets face it, I'm never going to be able to match you when it comes to a current day WWE one, am I?! Good luck with it, and while I won't be around as much as I have been, I'll keep my eye on this one, as you know I have done for all of your efforts so far.

[FONT="Arial Black"]The following week the employees of World Wrestling Entertainment all worked very hard on coming up with what their vision of the WWE product was for the future. Everybody had different ideas, some good, some not so good. Some people wanted the brands dropped. Some people wanted the titles unified. One person even stated that everything would be made better in WWE if more Yoohoo was sold at the concession stands. No matter if a person thought they had a chance for the job or not, they were writing Mr. McMahon a paper telling them how they would change World Wrestling Entertainment. At the end of the week each person dropped their paper off at the front desk of the WWE offices, where they were tagged with a special identification number so that Mr. McMahon would not know who’s paper he was reading at the time. This measure was taken to prevent him from having bias towards somebody in his inner circle. By Friday afternoon every WWE employee that wished to participate in the competition had handed in their paper, and Mr. McMahon read every one closely, taking notes down about each and everyone’s ideas. After he read them all, he called a meeting with the same people that he revealed this idea to.[/FONT] [CENTER][QUOTE][b][U][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Mr. McMahon[/SIZE][/U] [I]Thank you all for coming back today. I have read each paper that was handed to me, and let me tell you all, I was very impressed with what I read. But there is one single paper that I have singled out. The ideas in it are pure genius. I can’t believe that one mind could come up with so many good ideas. Whoever wrote this is surely going to usher in the largest golden age that the wrestling industry has ever seen.[/I][/COLOR] The people in the room then start looking around at each other, each looking confident that Vince is talking about them. [COLOR="darkred"][U][SIZE="3"]Mr. McMahon[/SIZE][/U] [I]And I have a feeling…not just a feeling…I know who wrote this paper without even looking at the codes. So without further ado, I give to you the new head booker of World Wrestling Entertainment, my baby girl, Stephanie Mc…..[/I][/COLOR] Just then the intercom in Mr. McMahon’s office cuts him off, and his personal secretary’s voice echoes through the office. [COLOR="Navy"][U][SIZE="3"]McMahon’s Secretary[/SIZE][/U] [I]Mr. McMahon. The winner of your head booker competition is here to see you.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][U][SIZE="3"]Mr. McMahon[/SIZE][/U] [I]I know that damnit! She is standing right next to me, now don’t interrupt me again, this is a very important moment in the history of WWE![/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"][U][SIZE="3"]McMahon’s Secretary[/SIZE][/U] [I]She sir? This person is no she…at least I don’t think he is.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"][U][SIZE="3"]Voice on Intercom[/SIZE][/U] [I]Hey, you watch who you’re talking about there lady. Does this look girly to you? How about this? I don’t think so.[/I][/COLOR] Vince and everybody around the office gets a look of bewilderment on their faces, not knowing who was on the other side of the intercom. [COLOR="DarkRed"][U][SIZE="3"]Mr. McMahon[/SIZE][/U] [I]You mean that Stephanie is not the person who won this competition?[/I][/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"][U]McMahon’s Secretary[/U][/SIZE] [I]No sir…Far from it. I’ll send him in now.[/I][/COLOR] Everybody in the room waits in anticipation for who is going to walk through the door. The door then opens slowly and the new head booker of the WWE walks through it, as everybody in the room gets a shocked look on their face as they now realize that the company is going to be run by…..[/QUOTE][/B][/CENTER]

I hope it's the guy who suggested more Yoohoo to be sold at concession stands. Yoohoo makes [I]everything[/I] better! Hell, wouldn't you buy WWE tickets if each show was like... "[B]Yoohoo[/B] presents [B]WWE RAW[/B]!" ... Well, if not that guy, can we at least get 'em as a sponsor? :D Anyways, can't wait to see this new take on WWE.

[COLOR="White"]Part 3[/COLOR] [QUOTE][B][CENTER] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/JoeDirt.jpg[/IMG] The entire room looked around at each other, not sure what to make of what just walked into the room. The new head booker looked around the room with a big smile on his face, his golden mullet flowing over his shirt that had the name tag, Joe, on it. There was a stunned silence in the room, and many people felt like they needed to pick their jaws up from the floor. The silence was then broken by Mr. McMahon. [COLOR="DarkRed"][U][SIZE="3"]Mr. McMahon[/SIZE][/U] [I]So….you are the new booker of my prestigious company. Something isn’t right here. I thought we opened this competition to anybody on the WWE payroll, not some Joe Nobody off of the street.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"][U][SIZE="3"]Dusty Rhodes[/SIZE][/U] [I]Mr. McMahon sir, I recognize this man. He sure is on the WWE payroll. I’d recognize that face anywhere….he’s the guy that cleans the toilets here at WWE Headquarters. That’s Joe Dirt.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][U][SIZE="3"]Joe Dirt[/SIZE][/U] [I]The American Dream recognizes who I am. Rock on. So for the first….[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][U][SIZE="3"]Mr. McMahon[/SIZE][/U] [I]Wait just a damn minute! Are you sure that this is the man that won my competition. That paper came from the mind of a true genius, not some guy who cleans my toilets. Then again we do have the cleanest toilets this side of the Mississippi, but that’s against the point. Before I just hand the reigns over to you, I want to hear straight from your mouth, what is your vision for the future of World Wrestling Entertainment.[/I][/COLOR] Joe Dirt then rambled off what was said on the paper that he turned in for Mr. McMahon to read, all though this time it had a serious Southern accent to it. Mr. McMahon then leaned back in his chair, surprisingly still pleased with what has been said. [COLOR="darkred"][U][SIZE="3"]Mr. McMahon[/SIZE][/U] [I]Okay, so you wrote the paper. But I can’t just put the company in the hands of someone that I have no clue who they are.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][U][SIZE="3"]Joe Dirt[/SIZE][/U] [I]It’s pretty simple Mr. McMahon. Here’s a little biography about yours truly. I’m a rocker through and through. Here's a list of my favorite bands: AC/DC, Van Halen not Van Hagar, Skynyrd, Def Leppard.…[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][U][SIZE="3"]Mr. McMahon[/SIZE][/U] [I]Okay, that’s enough, I think I get it. Just quit talking, you are not doing yourself any favors. Well, I can’t believe I’m about to do this. I am a man of my word, there is no denying that. I said that whoever won this little competition would take over booking duties of the WWE, and I intend on seeing that through. So Joe Dirt, you have yourself a new title here at WWE. You are no longer janitor….[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][U][SIZE="3"]Joe Dirt[/SIZE][/U] [I]Actually sir, I prefer Master of Custodial Arts.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][U][SIZE="3"]Mr. McMahon[/SIZE][/U] [I]Whatever. Your new title is head booker of the WWE. After our Backlash pay-per-view this weekend, you will take control. Monday Night Raw will be the first show that you put together. But I’m going to be watching you under the biggest microscope in the history of the world. You make one slip up, then you are out of here so fast that it would make your head spin, and control of the company goes to my daughter Stephanie. You got that Dirt? Any parting words from our resident mastermind before you take control of the company?[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkBlue"][U][SIZE="3"]Joe Dirt[/SIZE][/U] [I]Ummm…let’s see…..No matter what happens to you out there, you have to keep on keepin’ on. Life’s a garden, dig it.[/I][/COLOR] Mr. McMahon then gets a confused look on his face, and then puts his head in his hands, and slams his freshly shaven head off of his desk, not believing what he just did. Joe Dirt then starts to leave, and everybody in the room looks very angry that the janitor of World Wrestling Entertainment’s head office just got the book of the biggest wrestling company in the world. Dusty Rhodes is the only man to get up out of his seat. He went over and shook the hand of Joe Dirt, as everybody else in the room looked on in shock, not wanting to face the realization that they were now under the creative control of the man that was cleaning their bathroom up until today. This is the opportunity of a lifetime for Joe Dirt. His story is ready to be written, his Destiny Awaits.[/CENTER][/B][/QUOTE]

Guest loves2spooge
Thats awesome I think you just got every single person on this forum reading this should be very very good

[quote]Joe Dirt Actually sir, I prefer Master of Custodial Arts.[/quote] Lemme guess, he has also a PhD in the study of Garbology? Can we call him Dr. Dirt? :D And Dusty's smart enough to suck up to the future head booker from the get-go. Brilliant. Now to see if anyone else follows suit!

[CENTER] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/RawBanner.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Arial Black"]Monday Night raw will be coming to you live this week from Chicago, Illinois, and it promises to be an action packed event. Mr. McMahon has promised a huge announcement regarding the ECW World Heavyweight Championship, what more could the boss have in store for the former champion, Bobby Lashley? Raw will be kicked off with the WWE Champion in action though, as he will be facing off with up and coming superstar, Kenny Dykstra. And Mr. McMahon has decided for his own personal pleasue, the main event of the evening will see Shawn Michaels face off with The Samoan Bulldozer Umaga. In other huge news, new head booker Joe Dirt has decided that Smackdown has lost a certain something, and has decided to air the show live. This means starting this Friday, each and every Smackdown will be shown live on the CW Network. Dirt has also announced that while he is keeping every pay-per-view tri-branded, they will have a new format. While each brand's champion will compete in some fashion on the each pay-per-view, mostly in title matches against somebody else from their own brand, the rest of the card will be made up by matches from the original host of each pay-per-view. So this means that the WWE and ECW Champions will be in action at WWE's first pay-per-view under Joe Dirt, Judgement Day, but the rest of the card will be made up of Smackdown matches.[/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"] [SIZE="3"]WWE Monday Night Raw Monday, May Week 1, 2007 Live from Allstate Arena Chicago, Illinois Attendance: 9,449[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/JimRoss.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/JerryLawler.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="DarkRed"][U][SIZE="3"]Jim Ross[/SIZE][/U] [I]Welcome to Monday Night Raw, coming to you live tonight from Chicago’s Allstate Arena, site of WrestleMania 22! Let me tell you King, we have a great show planned for tonight. In our main event we will see “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels face off one-on-one with “The Samoan Bulldozer” Umaga. We all know what Shawn Michaels is capable of, but does he have enough left in the tank to take out this seemingly unstoppable monster?[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"][U][SIZE="3"]Jerry Lawler[/SIZE][/U] [I]That’s not all JR. Mr. McMahon has announced that he has a huge announcement regarding his ECW World Heavyweight Championship.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][I][U][SIZE="3"]Jim Ross[/SIZE][/U] But first we get started with the WWE Champion, John Cena in action![/I][/COLOR] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/JohnCena.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/KennyDykstra.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]John Cena versus Kenny Dykstra[/SIZE] This opening match pits the WWE Champion against someone that many people feel will hold that very championship at sometime in his career. At this point in time though Dykstra was visibly behind John Cena. Dykstra charged full steam ahead at the champ, and while he did get a few moves in, he was worn out after about five minutes, then Cena pounced. Cena leveled Dykstra with a shoulder block, then the Doctor Bomb. Cena then stood over Dykstra, told him that “You Can’t See Me”, then dropped the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena then waited for Dykstra to stand, then lifted him up and dropped him with the F-U for the victory. [SIZE="3"]Winner: John Cena Match Time: 9:35 Match Grade: A[/SIZE] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/JohnCena.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/Edge.jpg[/IMG] After the match Cena retrieved his WWE Championship from ringside and stood in the middle of the ring celebrating, and when he turned around “The Rated R Superstar” Edge was waiting for him, and he charged at Cena, leveling him where he stood with a vicious Spear. Edge then stood over Cena and demanded that Lilian Garcia hand him a microphone. [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][U]Edge[/U][/SIZE] [I]This place seems to not care who deserves a title shot. Whoever takes out the champion gets their shot at the championship, so guess what, I’m grabbing the brass ring and taking it upon myself to become the sole number one contender for the WWE Championship. You hear that Cena? I’m coming for you and your WWE Championship. Do you have enough guts to stand up to me, or are you going to cower down knowing that I’m the only man in that locker room who has your number?[/I][/COLOR] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MickieJames.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/Victoria.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Mickie James versus Victoria[/SIZE] This was a match between two of the best in-ring talents that the WWE has to offer. Both women have the WWE Women’s Championship on their minds, and neither woman plans to stop until they get their shot at becoming champion once again. Victoria used her great strength to push Mickie around the ring for a few minutes, but Mickie evened things up with a big kick to the head of Victoria. Victoria fought back and kicked Mickie in the gut, then lifted her up for the Widow’s Peak, but Mickie slipped out, then spiked Victoria to the mat with the Mickie DDT for the win. [SIZE="3"] Winner: Mickie James Match Time: 7:05 Match Grade: C[/SIZE] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MickieJames.jpg[/IMG] After the match Mickie James looked for the nearest camera, then looked straight into it and yelled to Melina that she was coming for her championship. She then motioned that she was bringing the belt home as she shook hands with fans at ringside and headed to the back. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/Carlito.jpg[/IMG] The camera then goes to the locker room, where Ric Flair is grabbing his robe out of his locker, readying himself for his match with Johnny Nitro, which is up next. Then all of a sudden Carlito bursts into the room. [COLOR="Red"][U][SIZE="3"]Ric Flair[/SIZE][/U] [I]Carlito! What do you think you were doing when you jumped me from behind in the middle of that ring? We had something great going, it was only a matter of time before we became Tag Team Champions.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][U][SIZE="3"]Carlito[/SIZE][/U] [I]We had a great thing going Ric? Carlito had a great thing going is more like it. I carried your sorry ass in every one of our matches, and you forced us to lose all of them. Carlito is going out on his own now, I don’t need a dinosaur following me around everywhere. I’m done with you Ric, you were just holding Carlito back. Adios Ric, hope you have better luck then you had in the past few weeks, but I wouldn’t put my money on it. You're just a washed up has been.[/I][/COLOR] Carlito then storms out of the room, leaving Ric Flair behind, looking very angry at what was just said to him. Flair then grabs his robe and heads out for his matchup with Nitro. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/JohnnyNitro.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Ric Flair versus Johnny Nitro w/ Melina[/SIZE] Nitro thought that he would use his youth and speed to his advantage in this match, but he met a very angry Ric Flair, who proceeded to chop him all the way around the ring. The fans yelled out with numerous WOOOOOO’s as Johnny Nitro’s chest became red as a beet from the repeated abuse he was taking. Flair slapped Nitro around for a few minutes, then went to work on the legs of the young superstar. Then right as Flair was setting up for Figure Four Melina distracted the referee by getting on the apron. Carlito then charged into the ring and caught Flair with the Back Cracker, and Nitro then fell on top of Flair, and as the referee turned around he counted the three, giving Nitro the victory. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Johnny Nitro Match Time: 8:30 Match Rating: A[/SIZE] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/Carlito.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG] After the match Johnny Nitro and Melina celebrated heading back up the ramp, and then Carlito got back into the ring and stood over the downed Ric Flair. Carlito then pulled an apple out of his pocket, took a big bite, and proceeded to spit it into the face of his former tag team partner. Carlito then exited the ring and headed to the back with a big grin on his face. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/VinceMcMahon.jpg[/IMG] Mr. McMahon then makes his way to the ring with the ECW World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. He does the famous McMahon strut to the ring, and he demands a microphone. [COLOR="DarkGreen"][U][SIZE="3"]Mr. McMahon[/SIZE][/U] [I]Ladies and gentlemen, I promised a huge announcement regarding this championship, and I plan to deliver. I have pondered this for the last few days, and me holding this title is just not fair to anybody else. I am such a juggernaut as a champion that nobody would be able to take this title off of me. It’s just a fact folks, nobody could pin the Genetic Jackhammer in the ring. It would take fifty men to beat me fair and square. So I am officially vacating the ECW World Heavyweight Championship. I have nothing left to prove, I have already showed ECW who the superior athlete is. But have no fear, I have handpicked the man that will succeed me as champion. While I can’t just hand him the title, he will prove to you all that he deserves the title. Because at Judgment Day this man will face off with the former champion, Bobby Lashley, one-on-one. The winner of the match will become the new ECW World Champion. Who is this man you ask? This man has the brightest future this business has ever seen. And you all will find out in just a minute, because this man has a warmup match against Eugene right now. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the man I personally picked to beat Bobby Lashley and capture the now vacant ECW World Heavyweight Championship, “The Legend Killer” Randy Orton![/I][/COLOR] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/Eugene.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/RandyOrton.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Eugene versus Randy Orton w/ Mr. McMahon[/SIZE] Eugene started off the match going to shake the hand of Randy Orton. Orton grasped the hand of Eugene, then leveled him with a huge European Uppercut. Orton then punched and kicked Eugene around the ring, and he constantly looked outside the ring towards Mr. McMahon, who was shouting words of encouragement to the man that he chose to take on Bobby Lashley to capture the vacant ECW World Heavyweight Championship. Orton then dragged Eugene towards the corner, where he smashed his head off of the turnbuckle, which succeeded in setting Eugene off. He got very angry, went for a clothesline, but missed, and was planted with the RKO. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Randy Orton Match Time: 6:45 Match Rating: B-[/SIZE] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] The camera goes backstage after the match, where Shawn Michaels is standing in front of the Raw interview set, ready to let his thoughts be known. [COLOR="Red"][U][SIZE="3"]Shawn Michaels[/SIZE][/U] [I]First things first, I thought Mr. McMahon was done messing with me, but tonight he has me facing off with Umaga. I’m not one to complain, so I’ll do what I have to do tonight to take Umaga out. But onto the more important thing. Edge, who do you think you are making yourself number one contender. I’ll let you have the next shot at that title over my dead body. I’m the one that deserves the next shot at John Cena and his championship, not you. So here’s what I’m saying Edge. Next week as the main event of Monday Night Raw, why don’t me and you have us a little match, and the winner will head onto Judgment Day to face off with John Cena for the WWE Championship. What do ya say Edge? I’m up for the match, that is unless you are too scared to face off with the Heartbreak Kid.[/I][/COLOR] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/JeffHardy.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/CharlieHaas.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/SheltonBenjamin.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]The Hardys versus The World’s Greatest Tag Team[/SIZE] This was a great match between the World Tag Team Champions and perennial contenders for that title, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin. The World’s Greatest Tag Team used their amateur wrestling abilities to ground the high flying Hardys, which is the majority of their offensive firepower. Haas and Benjamin then isolated Jeff Hardy in the corner for what seemed like an eternity. He fought hard to get out, and he finally reached the corner and the outstretched hand of his brother Matt. Matt then came in and cleaned house and then leveled Haas with the Twist of Fate. Jeff then went up top and delivered the Swanton to Haas, and Matt then covered him and got another victory for the Tag Team Champions. [SIZE="3"]Winners: The Hardys Match Time: 10:56 Match Grade: B-[/SIZE] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/Shad.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/JTG.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/RonSimmons.jpg[/IMG] The camera then goes backstage, where Cryme Tyme is standing in the hallway. [COLOR="DarkRed"][U][SIZE="3"]Shad Gaspard[/SIZE][/U] [I]Yo, JTG, can you believe that we’ve been put in a match against The Great Khali next?[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"][U][SIZE="3"]JTG[/SIZE][/U] [I]No joke man, that dude is over seven feet tall, and he weighs almost as much as us two combined. But don’t worry Shad, we’re Cryme Tyme, we can’t take down that Giant like it’s nothin’.[/I][/COLOR] Just then Ron Simmons comes walking down the hallway, and he stops in front of Shad and JTG. [COLOR="DarkRed"][U][SIZE="3"]Shad Gaspard[/SIZE][/U] [I]Yo, it’s Ron Simmons. Ron, what do you think about those fools putting us in a handicap match with The Great Khali.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][U][SIZE="3"]Ron Simmons[/SIZE][/U] [I]……………DAMN![/I][/COLOR] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/Shad.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/JTG.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/TheGreatKhali.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Cryme Tyme versus The Great Khali[/SIZE] Cryme Tyme came into this match confident that they could take down the giant redwood known as The Great Khali. They both charged at him right at the opening bell, but they were both taken down with a vicious double clothesline from Khali. Khali then took each one of them one at a time and threw them around the ring like ragdolls. He leveled both men with a big boot, then signaled that it was time to end the match. He grabbed Shad by the throat, and hoisted him into the air with both hands, dropping him with the Double Barrel Chokeslam. He then grabbed JTG and held him over his head like a press slam, then dropped him face first right onto the body of Shad. The Great Khali then put his foot on top of the two men, and he remained unbeaten on Monday Night Raw. [SIZE="3"]Winner: The Great Khali Match Time: 6:23 Match Grade: D+[/SIZE] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/Umaga.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Shawn Michaels versus Umaga[/SIZE] Shawn Michaels looked very focused in this match, not wanting to be destroyed by Umaga like so many WWE superstars have over the last year. Umaga swung at Michaels with everything that he had, but Michaels ducked all of the blows, and he was fighting very defensively for the first few minutes. He finally saw his opening after Umaga missed a big roundhouse kick to the head, and he started laying in quick jabs to the ox like cranium of Umaga. These just seemed to wake up the Samoan Bulldozer though, and he exploded at Michaels and took him down with a nearly decapitating clothesline. Michaels flopped around on the mat as Umaga got fired up. Umaga then waited for HBK to rise to his feet again, and when he did he charged at Michaels, who avoided him, then hit Umaga with a flying forearm. Michaels then went up top and hit a huge flying elbow onto Umaga. Michaels then tuned up the band for Sweet Chin Music, and he charged, but Umaga moved and Michaels leveled the referee with the kick. Then on queue Edge charged out from the back and hit the ring. He yelled at Michaels to turn around, and he hit him with a huge Spear, taking out the second superstar on his night. A new referee then headed out as Edge hit next to the ring, and he counted as Umaga pinned Michaels and got the victory. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Umaga Match Time: 8:15 Match Grade: B[/SIZE] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/Edge.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/JohnCena.jpg[/IMG] After the match Umaga left the ring, causing Edge to get back in the ring with Shawn Michaels. He yelled at him that he was the number one contender, then set himself up in the corner, ready to spear Shawn Michaels for the second time. Just as Michaels got to his feet John Cena ran out and hit the ring, causing Edge to bail out of the ring and head back up the aisle. Edge then motioned that he was going to be wearing the belt sooner than later, and Raw went off the air with Cena helping Michaels up, and Michaels did not want any of his help. Michaels then pointed straight at Edge, foreshadowing their showdown in the main event next week. [SIZE="4"]Final Grade: B[/SIZE] [/FONT][/CENTER]

Impressive show man, I like how you haven't rushed into anything - in alot of WWE diaries you might see people changing things durastically in their first show, like suddenly changing Khali's domination streak or such. Reading this seemed just like I was reading the report for a Raw show (which isn't a bad thing :p) and I definately look forward to how you carry on with things, especially seeing whether you do change the WWE style over time.

[CENTER] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/ECWBanner.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Arial Black"]ECW on Sci Fi comes to you live this week from Decatur, Illinois, and the night looks to be filled with extreme action. Mr. McMahon and his new personal choice to capture the vacant ECW World Heavyweight Championship, Randy Orton, are going to be in attendance, and Mr. McMahon said that Orton will show why he will beat Lashley. Also we will see ECW Original Sabu face off with Snitsky in what promises to be a hard hitting affair. Also, what kind of fallout will there be between CM Punk and Elijah Burke after Punk dropped the New Breed like a bad habit. Tune into ECW on Sci Fi to find out. In other news, Santino Marella did not get off to a good start with WWE, because he thanked them for his Intercontinental Title win by no showing Raw this week without any explanation. Expect swift action from Mr. McMahon and head booker Joe Dirt.[/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT="Arial Black"][CENTER] [SIZE="4"]ECW on Sci Fi Tuesday, May Week 1, 2007 Live from Decatur Civic Center Decatur, Illinois Attendance: 5,000[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/VinceMcMahon.jpg[/IMG] ECW on Sci Fi gets under way with the chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment heads out to the ring to address the situation regarding the now vacant ECW World Heavyweight Championship [COLOR="DarkRed"][U][SIZE="3"]Mr. McMahon[/SIZE][/U] [I]As you all saw on Monday Night Raw last night, I have announced that the ECW World Heavyweight Championship has now been vacated, and I have chosen who will face Bobby Lashley for that vacant title at Judgment Day. This man is the future of sports entertainment. He was the youngest World Heavyweight Champion in the history of the WWE, and come the end of this month, he will add the ECW World Heavyweight Championship to his already impressive resume. And here tonight he will show you hillbillies here in Decatur what a real superstar is. I give you the newest member of the ECW roster, “The Legend Killer” Randy Orton![/I][/COLOR] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/BallsMahoney.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/RandyOrton.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Balls Mahoney versus Randy Orton w/ Mr. McMahon[/SIZE] The fans get behind the ECW Original Balls Mahoney, wanting to see him knock the confident grin off the of the face of Randy Orton. Orton came out like a new man though, as he has seemingly had a new fire lit underneath him by Mr. McMahon. Balls connected on a few big punches and the fans got behind him yet again, but Randy Orton ducked the final blow, spun behind Mahoney and connected with a huge modified backbreaker. Orton then started stalking Mahoney as Mr. McMahon yelled in approval. Mahoney then hit his feet, and he was greeted with the RKO from Orton, and it was academic from there. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Randy Orton Match Time: 6:18 Match Rating: B[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/ElijahBurke.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/CMPunk.jpg[/IMG] The cameras go backstage where Elijah Burke is standing in the hallway by himself, getting something from the catering table. Then all of a sudden CM Punk walks up from behind him and taps him on the shoulder. [COLOR="Red"][U][SIZE="3"]Elijah Burke[/SIZE][/U] [I]What in Sam Hell do you want man? Wasn’t it enough that you dropped the New Breed like a bad habit, now you’ve gotta interrupt me while I’m trying to get something to eat?[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"][U][SIZE="3"]CM Punk[/SIZE][/U] [I]Yeah, about that Elijah. I just want to put all our issues in the past and we can move on in separate directions. I don’t get in your hair, you don’t get in mine. What do you have to say to that?[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][U][SIZE="3"]Elijah Burke[/SIZE][/U] [I]What do I have to say to that? You attacked me from behind, then dropped me right on my face. Here’s what I have to say to that.[/I][/COLOR] Elijah then looks down and then slaps CM Punk right in the face. Burke then walks off as CM Punk stands still, holding his face, looking very angered that Elijah wants this issue to drag on. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/Sabu.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/Snitsky.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Sabu versus Snitsky[/SIZE] There was a huge size difference in this matchup, but Sabu can’t be measured by his size. He is one of the most extreme wrestlers ever to grace the ring, and he will do anything to topple this giant. He started to go to work on the legs of Snitsky, trying to take his base out from under him. It looked like he was having a lot of success as Snitsky struggled to get anything in on Sabu’s speed. Sabu then leveled him with a big DDT, then waited for him to get back up. When Snitsky arose Sabu springboarded off the ropes, looking for a axe handle to the head of the big man. Snitsky was ready for this though and caught Sabu with the Big Boot out of nowhere. He then pinned Sabu to get his biggest win since coming to ECW. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Snitsky Match Time: 5:36 Match Rating: C-[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/Snitsky.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/Sabu.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/RobVanDam.jpg[/IMG] After the match it was evident that Snitsky was not done with Sabu yet. He waited for him to get back up, and when he did Snitsky charged and hit him with another Big Boot. He looked like he was going for a third when Rob Van Dam charged the ring with a chair to stop the attack on his good friend. RVD then demanded a microphone from ring announcer Justin Roberts. [COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="3"][U]Rob Van Dam[/U][/SIZE] [I]Snitsky, do you think that you are extreme? There’s no doubt you are a big nasty animal, but you have nothing on the spirit that was the original Extreme Championship Wrestling. I challenge you to step into this ring with me next week, and we’ll find out just how extreme you are. I can guarantee you that you aren’t as extreme as me…..Rob…Van….Dam![/I][/COLOR] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/BobbyLashley.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/VinceMcMahon.jpg[/IMG] Backstage Mr. McMahon is standing in his office, when the door flies open and former ECW World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Lashley barges in. He immediately gets in the face of the Chairman and begins to yell at him. [COLOR="Navy"][U][SIZE="3"]Bobby Lashley[/SIZE][/U] [I]I knew this would happen! You are taking the high road, just like you always do. You know that I wanted nothing more than to bash your bald head in. Now you have a new project to take the ECW World Heavyweight Championship? Let me tell you something Vince, I’ve beaten men twice as big as Randy Orton, and Judgment Day will be no different.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][U][SIZE="3"]Mr. McMahon[/SIZE][/U] [I]Easy there nitro, we all know that if we had a match at Judgment Day then the WWE Crew would be scraping you off the mat. I am doing you a favor here. And what makes you so confident that you are going to reclaim your ECW Championship? As you’ve seen over the last two nights, Randy Orton is the most dominant superstar in the WWE today. But seeing as he has been having some warmup matches, I think it’s time that you have one as well. So you better go get to the ring, because up next you have a handicap match against Matt Striker and Marcus Cor Von. Good luck Bobby, you’ll need it. Now get the hell out of my office![/I][/COLOR] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/BobbyLashley.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MarcusCorVon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/MattStriker.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Bobby Lashley versus Marcus Cor Von and Matt Striker[/SIZE] Usually in handicap matches the advantage goes to the team of two superstars, but you have to wonder how much advantage this half of the New Breed has against a very angry Bobby Lashley. Striker started against Lashley, and he was thrown around the ring like a ragdoll. Eventually Marcus Cor Von made his presence known by getting in a cheap shot on Lashley, but it only slightly slowed him down. The New Breed looked like they might pull the match out when Cor Von had Lashley ready for the Pounce, but at the last second Lashley pulled Striker in front of him, and the former teacher took the full force of the tackle. Lashley then threw Cor Von over the top rope, picked Striker back up and spiked him to the mat with the Dominator, and got the impressive victory. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Bobby Lashley Match Time: 7:52 Match Rating: C+[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/CMPunk.jpg[/IMG] The music of CM Punk plays through the arena, and the Straight Edge Superstar heads out into the ring, looking very determined after having the taste slapped out of his mouth by Elijah Burke earlier. He grabbed a microphone from ringside then hit the ring. [COLOR="Green"][U][SIZE="3"]CM Punk[/SIZE][/U] [I]Elijah Burke, you have a lot of guts slapping me like the little girl that you are and then running off. I was ready to put the bad blood behind us and go our separate ways, but you had to just let this thing continue. That is the biggest mistake you will ever make pal. Because now I’m going to go through your New Breed one by one. Now send one of your boys out here, I don’t care which one, but I’m starting tonight![/I][/COLOR] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/CMPunk.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/KevinThorn.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]CM Punk versus Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel[/SIZE] CM Punk started his new crusade against the New Breed against the largest member of the faction, Kevin Thorn, along with Ariel. Punk used his jujitsu abilities to catch Thorn off guard, but the fanged freak used his great power to stop the offense with a huge clothesline. Thorn then wore down Punk with a variety of headlocks and bear hugs, which caused CM Punk to lose almost all the energy that he had in his body. Thorn then motioned that he was going to put Punk away, and he set him up for a powerbomb, but when he got CM Punk to the top it was reversed into a DDT by Punk. Punk then quickly got up and stalked Kevin Thorn. He hit him with the Eurenagi, then flowed it into the Anaconda Vice. Thorn fought with everything he had, and Ariel tried to reach out to help him reach the ropes, but it was all for none because Punk had the hold locked in too tight. Kevin Thorn eventually chose to tap out and live to fight another day, and ECW on Sci Fi went off the air with CM Punk standing in the middle of the ring, celebrating taking down the first member of the New Breed, and he only has three more to go. [SIZE="3"]Winner: CM Punk Match Time: 10:23 Match Rating: B-[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]FINAL RATING: B-[/SIZE] [/CENTER][/FONT]

Archived