Hell Freezes Over!

[url=http://xs.to][img]http://xs115.xs.to/xs115/07180/updater.jpg[/img][/url] [B][U]The Updater - The Big News - Today! June Wk1 2007[/U][/B] [B][I]Wrestling fans the world of wrestling just has recieved a huge wake up call with the news that "Hell has frozen over!"[/I][/B] The word from the WWE is that Vince McMahon & former WWE Star Bret Hart have struck a deal to effectively end the feud that has been boiling over since 1997, i dont need to go into details. Bret Hart has signed a deal with WWE to allow usage of the Hart Family library, including, the Bulldogs, Pillman, Owen, Anvil & himself. Even vintage Dungeon footage has been put into the deal. ALso on a greater not for WWE fans, Bret Hart has agreed to make one more appearance on WWE TV! So if you've read all that, you may be thinking, what does the Hitman gain from such a move? Well wrestling fans, The Hitman may have sacrificed his legacy to Vinny Mac, but he can now rebuild a new legacy with the capture of the WCW Brand. We can also exclusively reveal that Vince McMahon was so desperate to get the Hitman into the WWE one more time, he even signed over the complete trademarks, also including the World Heavyweight Title. US Title, Tag Team Titles & Cruiserweight Title, that in itself is huge news! Expect the Hitman on Raw this week, and we gotta wonder how the WWE will address these title losses. One suspects that the WWE Light Heavyweight Title will be relaunched, as will the WWE European, or even new titles. This situation is a win-win for every wrestling fan across the world. In our second exclusive we can also reveal that the Hitman will be looking to open WCWs doors once again in all due course, we have information to suggest he is actively looking for a TV Network & PPV Carrier to take a new WCW Product, that Bret Hart & his family will run from Canada. And not to be outdone, our third exclusive shows Vinny Mac has even grown some integrity, he has allowed Bret Hart to sign Harry Smith, TJ Wilson & Natalie Neidhart to contracts, proving that we can expect a talent roster for Bret Hart's WCW to be built up soon. Stay tuned here for any further information!

Yes that was me, But this time i feel visually superior to before, I had a fit pic of Nattie, but i didnt feel it felt right to go on her families website.....The Hart's are classier than the McMahons....

[B][U]Monday Week 3 June 07 From WCW.COM[/U][/B] [url=http://xs.to][img]http://xs115.xs.to/xs115/07180/wcwrev.jpg[/img][/url] [COLOR="Gray"][I]Quick Picks[/I] Jericho vs Smith Martin vs Wilson Briscoes vs American Dream Richards vs Bentley Matthews vs Red Venom vs Storm Ted Hart vs Chris Pavone (Chris Cage)[/COLOR]

Guest loves2spooge
[B]Jericho[/B] vs Smith [B]Martin[/B] vs Wilson Briscoes vs [B]American Dream[/B] Richards vs [B]Bentley[/B] [B]Matthews[/B] vs Red Venom vs [B]Storm[/B] Ted Hart vs [B]Chris Pavone (Chris Cage)[/B]

[B]Jericho[/B] vs Smith Have to pick him, most over guy in your promotion that we know off. Martin vs [B]Wilson[/B] Because Smith loses. And I never got into Test. [B]Briscoes[/B] vs American Dream Because I think they rock! [B]Richards[/B] vs Bentley Because I think he rocks! lol [B]Matthews [/B]vs Red I forgot Red existed, lol! But Matthews can be big, well at least with the data I used. Venom vs [B]Storm[/B] The Hart's love Lance! [B]Ted Hart[/B] vs Chris Pavone (Chris Cage) Got to have the Hart Legacy carry on!

[QUOTE=The Ego;231985]Beeker, do you want a tissue? Read my previous junior, and next time don't bother posting. Taxi for Beeker!!![/QUOTE] Actually that's funny. Since I suspect you write your concepts on tissue paper. Fear not, I enjoy actual skilled writing... which is not to be found in your diary. I do wish you vast improvement so your fans are rewarded for reading your tripe. Id for the Ego!

hey man lay off Ego, maybe he just got so many ideas in his head he cant stck to a diary but i think you find he did do a diary awhile back that went on for a couple of months so.... and how many diaries on here are wrote by you beeker, if u do have one, i havnt seen it but i only read the good ones like Ego and Shaynes

I take back my comment. [B]Jericho[/B] vs Smith - thought a possible Smith upset, I dunno. Martin vs [B]Wilson[/B] - by DQ possibly, because that's the only Test could win lol. [B]Briscoes[/B] vs American Dream [B]Richards[/B] vs Bentley [B]Matthews[/B] vs Red Venom vs [B]Storm[/B] [B]Ted Hart[/B] vs Chris Pavone (Chris Cage) - need I say why?

[QUOTE=Beeker;231988]Actually that's funny. Since I suspect you write your concepts on tissue paper. Fear not, I enjoy actual skilled writing... which is not to be found in your diary. I do wish you vast improvement so your fans are rewarded for reading your tripe. Id for the Ego![/QUOTE] Dude, who the **** are you to be dissing The Ego?

[quote=Gremlinator;232056]You try to write a diary, then we will see how good you are, personally, I love Ego's stuff, especially the WCW diaries he has done. Anyway: [B]Jericho[/B] vs Smith - thought a possible Smith upset, I dunno. Martin vs [B]Wilson[/B] - by DQ possibly, because that's the only Test could win lol. [B]Briscoes[/B] vs American Dream [B]Richards[/B] vs Bentley [B]Matthews[/B] vs Red Venom vs [B]Storm[/B] [B]Ted Hart[/B] vs Chris Pavone (Chris Cage) - need I say why?[/quote] Actually, Beeker is an established writer at EWB. [B]Jericho[/B] vs Smith Martin vs [B]Wilson[/B] Briscoes vs [B]American Dream[/B] [B]Richards[/B] vs Bentley [B]Matthews[/B] vs Red Venom vs [B]Storm[/B] Ted Hart vs [B]Chris Pavone[/B]

Nice to see you doing this one, cant wait to see what you have in store for WCW. [B]Jericho[/B] vs Smith Martin vs [B]Wilson[/B] [B]Briscoes[/B] vs American Dream Richards vs [B]Bentley[/B] [B]Matthews[/B] vs Red Venom vs [B]Storm[/B] [B]Ted Hart[/B] vs Chris Pavone

Yeah, I remembered your last Bret-run WCW diary... I think... well, we'll see if you decide to deviate a little differently in this version than from your previous diary. Should be interesting. [b]Jericho[/b] vs Smith Martin vs [b]Wilson[/b] [b]Briscoes[/b] vs American Dream [b]Richards[/b] vs Bentley [b]Matthews[/b] vs Red [b]Venom[/b] vs Storm Ted Hart vs [b]Chris Pavone (Chris Cage)[/b]

Guys, im gonna try sumthing new. Ive played through approx 9 weeks of this game and i have about 5 weeks written up, but with nerds like Beeker coming over from that junkie site EWB (where Jayden posed as the Ego, i might add) im not even happy about continuing on this board. What im proposing is by people who want to read it, PM me, and i will automatically send u the diary in PM form ALTERNATIVELY, My website will host the diary, which it is doing so now, If you want this link i will provide it, there is the diary, links to my old diary and a small forum. All you gotta do is PM me.....

Archived