Brand Split Mod

I know the older games had these mods, but I'm not sure if this one did.. and hadn't seen anything yet so I thought id ask. Has anyone created a brandsplit mod?! Like RAW, Smackdown, and I guess now ECW all function as their own promotions with the talent that they have in the brand split. Then, you pretty much just try to steal eachothers talent and untill prove to be the strongest brand?! Anyways, Just thought id ask! Thanks!

here is one i made using tcp's data fotorc..i have had permission to release this from the man himself and have removed all traces of japanese data to keep the whingers happy..i have not updated this data for a while so you will need to change wwe rosters a little...hope you have fun with it. [url]http://rapidshare.com/files/30606207/Roster_Split.zip[/url]

[QUOTE=paulskln;233542]here is one i made using tcp's data fotorc..i have had permission to release this from the man himself and have removed all traces of japanese data to keep the whingers happy..i have not updated this data for a while so you will need to change wwe rosters a little...hope you have fun with it.[/QUOTE] Thanks. :confused:

[quote=Ghetto Anthony;233541]Once T-Zone 1.1 is released, sometime next year, I'll create a Split Mod for private use. Might PM it to you if I remember.[/quote] Don't accept anything from GA unless you like Mark Henry because whenever GA edits data, Mark Henry somehow has higher skills and Popularity than anyone else in the game.

Archived