Florida Wrestling Syndicate...

[SIZE=1](Ok so yet again I am starting a new diary... This concept has been in my head for a while but I wanted to avoid doing it because fantasy diarys are sometimes too "Farfetched"... Oh well here goes...)[/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]The day was May 21st 2007... I will never forget the time... 4:45 PM or maybe 4:43... Actually scratch that it was some time in between four and five o'clock. I was in my car on the way to the Sunshine state... Florida...[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Why Florida? Because its frickin Florida! The hotbed of wrestling... the place where dreams are born and everything else just kind of dies! Full Impact Pro is in Florida! So is Total Nonstop Action! Who wouldn't want to work for these great prestigious companies...[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]I was just a lad... 18 years old and had only been wrestling for about 2 years (Some of us do get early starts) and had sent out tapes to companies in Florida and Georgia with hope of getting booked.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Full Impact responded to my tape and told me that I could probably put over one of there students on the Preshow... I had no problem doing this because well you gotta start somewhere.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Even TNA looked at my tape which shocked me. They called me and told me to work the indys down there for a while and then maybe if I was lucky I could job or get used as Security on iMPACT. Beggers can't be choosers as I have always said so I agreed to it.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]On the way to Florida however life changed forever. On the way to Florida my life took a complete one-eighty... My life would never be the same... The rest of the normal cliches about life changing could be included in this one...[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]On the way to Florida I nearly died...[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]On the way to Florida... The Florida Wrestling Syndicate was born...[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]I woke up a few days later in a hospital bed. Nobody around me... none of my family members there. Nothing![/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]I didn't remember how I got into the hospital... I didn't really remember anything that had happened. All I knew is I had to get out... I had shows to go wrestle at and places to be and honestly I wouldn't define a hospital bed as the best venue for a booker to let me work at...[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]So I tried getting up and of course I fell flat on my face... What the **** I thought... Oh well try again... Tried again and noticed something... My legs were not moving...[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]I then went back to sleep realizing a horrible truth...[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]I woke up once again... Same hospital bed but instead of nobody being there I saw someone...[/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/th_TerryTaylor.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER] [LEFT][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"What?? Am I in WWE Midcard Hell? The Red Rooster? God couldn't you have at least sent me Bastion Booger or Spark Blug Bob Holly as the Satan of my hell? This is a wee bit ridiculous if you ask me?"... I looked at him and he just smiled back at me and said "Hey... I am Terry Taylor..."[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Terry reached his hand out to me and shook it. "Your Josh right? I haven't been waiting for you to wake up for the past 5 hours for no apparent reason right?"...[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Yea I am Josh but can I ask you why your here? Also what happened to me?" I said stupidly to Mr. Taylor...[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Well Josh what happened to you was that you were on the road to Orlando to move into your new apartment you remember that right?"[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Yes sir I do but what happened next?"[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Well a Semi Truck cut you off on the freeway and you were smashed in between two semi's. One Semi was a truck being driven by a Bed Bath and Beyond driver... The other one was a TNA Wrestling Truck who was on its way back from a TNA House show..."[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"So TNA Wrestling took my legs? I know I have not done a lot of good for TNA in my career by constantly bashing gimmicks you guys have done such as Serotonin and the VKM but come on how was I a threat?[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"You weren't a threat at all... Its what we in the business call an "Accident"... You were accidentally wrecked... And it was by complete accident that I ended up here... You see I help run the talent department in TNA and I remember watching your tape and talking to you on the phone and me specifically telling you you could work Security or maybe job on iMPACT"...[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Yea my dream match would be to throw a dropkick at Abyss then hit a Clothesline him feed up and then me get hit with the Black Hole Slam... Eat your heart out Lex Lovett."[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Well that obviously is not going to happen anytime soon but due to TNA already having a bad public image we figured we might be able to look better if we helped you out..."[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"So what do you want me to do... Write articles for TNAWrestling.com for the next few years like Droz did with WWE? Book D'Lo Brown vs. the TNA Wrestling Truck???"[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Actually no... This is going to shock a lot of people but starting in August TNA is opening up a Development fed that will run weekly out of Florida. We will be using a lot of Florida's local guys and put some of TNA's talent on the shows."[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Well thats a fun idea so what do you want me to do on it?"[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Well we need a commentator"[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]I sat there and thought for a second "What the **** you took out my legs and you want me to commentate for you... I should sign with WWE right now and be the first ever wheelchair wrestler... I could have Hulk Hogan tag up with me and we could beat up on Roddy Piper, Mr McMahon and Sean O'Haire! That sounds like a kickass idea... Wait... On second thought I have a better idea..."... "Terry" I said as I looked up with tears in my eyes "Ever since I was a kid all I ever wanted to do was book for a wrestling show... Ever since I was a kid I just wanted for once for people to walk up to me twenty minutes before showtime and say "Is this how you want our match boss?"...[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Well we can't let you book the show because Vince Russo is going to have Ed Ferrerra book it for him!"[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]I looked up at Terry again... "Terry my other dream since I was a kid was to be inlvolved in a ridiculous lawsuit case that of which could rival the McDonalds hot cofee case or the OJ Simpson trial..."[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]Terry was obviously smart enough to know that if TNA got sued by an 18 year old kid they put in a wheel chair and lost then Vince Russo would have to book something big to make up for it such as Goldberg burying Bret Hart in the dessert on one show and then him being back the next... "Kid I hate to do it but if you want to be the booker of the new TNA Development project I guess you can be!"[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]I then passed out again to get Terry out of the room because that was the first and last time I wanted to be woken up by the Red Rooster at the crack of dawn[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]I woke up again a few hours later (Man I love to sleep!) with a contract for TNAWrestling right in front of me.. Man who would have ever thought that TNA would sign a guy who in his fifth ever wrestling match botched a school boy and a hammer-lock!!![/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]I felt pretty sweet and I read the contract over... Looked good to me! Signed it and made a call to the number on the paper...[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Terry speaking"[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Terry this is Joshua Montgomery the new booker of the TNA Wrestling Devlopment territory which currently has no name whatsoever... I was wondering who my talent is going to be... I figured I should get to writing!"[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Well Josh heres the deal... We had a few guys set up to come into the system back when we told them that Ed Ferrara was booking but now I don't think that some of them will be willing to come in..."[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Terry thats unfortunate becuase frankly I don't know what the TNA Development system will do without Evan Karagias vs. Madusa for the TNA Cruiserweight Title with special guest referee Oklahoma..."[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Yes that is very unfortunate... So in other words... You can pretty much sign who you need... 30 Contracts... 25 Wrestlers, 2 Announcers, 2 Referees and 1 Manager"[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Sweet..."[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Yes its very "Sweet" just remember though that you can't bring in anyone from ROH or PWG because of the fact that we pulled all talent from there shows and well if they want to work for us they need to quit there first..."[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Alright... Terry whats the name of what I am booking anyway?"[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]"Josh that is completely up to you"[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]I went back to sleep after I hung up the phone with Terry... Then I wondered "How much longer will the hospital let me stay here?"[/SIZE][/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wrestlinginc.com/v2/wi/img/hdr/winc_logo.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=red][B]TNA Promoted to Two Hours!!![/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow]After recent buzz that TNA would be moving to two hours on Spike for a long time it has finnally happened. TNA wil be debuting on Spike with a Two Hour Long timeslot this August!![/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow]TNA will finally have enough time to air all of its talent every week which poses a serious question to the future of TNA bringing in new talent...[/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow]We set down with TNA Head of Talent Terry Taylor to discuss some things...[/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/th_TerryTaylor.jpg[/IMG] Wrestlinginc.com: Terry its an honor for you to be able to speak with us for a moment... Terry: Well no problem it is good to be able to sit down and talk with someone... TNA has some big news going on and I think that a lot of the "Insider" Fans want to know about it... Wrestlinginc.com: Like what do explain... Terry: Well to coincide with TNA getting a new time slot we have done a few things... We have listened to the people and we have finnaly fired Russo! From now on you can expect me and Jim Cornette to handle all the bookings... Wrestlinginc.com: Wow Terry thats a big step... Glad to see TNA going in the right direction booking wise... Now that TNA has enough time to use all there talent would you say TNA is interested in bringing in some new people from the indy scene? Terry: Absolutely in fact we were going to go public with this tomorrow but why not make this interview monumental... Starting in August to coincide with the Two Hour Time Slot TNA is going to be opening up a Development territory in Florida... Wrestlinginc: Thats monumental Terry! Will this be a territory like the one WWE has? Terry: Yea but if the shows down there start getting better than the ones we are putting on we are not going to just ignore them. You can expect some of TNA's Lower Card talent to appear on these shows but also remember that we are building our future so we will be hiring some people... Wrestlinginc.com: Got anyone in mind for a roster yet? Terry: Absolutely... The guy we have booking the show though has been really open about who he wants to bring in and things but he has been talking to some of the boys about who should be brought in from where they started off at... Hernandez has been very vocal since he signed with us about bringing in Fast Eddie Vegas, The Texas Treats and others from Texas and Lance Hoyt has wanted some of his Texas pals to fly down as well. Now they have that oppurtunity to as long as we think they are good enough. We also have been looking at some Midwest Standouts as well as some of SoCal's finest! Wrestlinginc.com: Well not to ask for names but got anyone we would like to hear about?? Terry: Oh we do but why ruin the element of surprise... All you need to know is the first Wednesday of August on the Sunshine Network the TNA Development program will debut... Expect some TNA Stars to help out with the debut but also look for some familar indy faces and some new guys that some people may not be familar with... Wrestlinginc.com: Well whats the name of this new program... Terry: Well you know I am not even sure yet... The guy we have running it for us is still coming up with it...[/CENTER]

Interesting stuff here.... I'm going to be checking this one out and see what you got going. I like the backstory though. I know it sounds funny, and somewhat familiar, but still like it none the less... I think the line [QUOTE]Then I wondered "How much longer will the hospital let me stay here?"[/QUOTE] is my favorite so far. It definately stood out anyways!

[I]Thanks for the kind words... I am glad you enjoy my sarcasm and douchebaggery... its fun[/I] [I][B]Syndicate[/B][/I] [LEFT][B]1. [/B]An association of people or firms formed to engage in an enterprise or promote a common interest. I was sitting my new home in Orlando, FL when I came upon this word whilst doing some research for an Acid Rain documentary on PBS... Actually it was Five in the morning and I was hammered drunk rolling around in my wheelchair (Who knew being paralyzed could be fun at some point?)... Thats when I decided to play the dictionary game... I first was introduced to the dictoinary game by my good pal Davis Rogers in 7th Grade Integrated Physics and Chemistry... We were bored one day while Coach Gordy was giving one of his lessons. I had no intention on learning about Ribosomes so Davis grabbed a Dictionary and pointed to a random word... This was also the day I learned what Fellacio was... Wow So I was piss drunk and felt like learning something.. I was a TNA Employee over a company that I had no clue what to call... I randomly opened up my dictionary and pointed to that word.... Syndicate... About five minutes later though I passed out...[/LEFT]

I woke up the next day around 2 PM... I looked around me and smelled of my breath... Ah yes Crown Royale with a hint of Dr. Pepper (For those people who live in the Non-existant DP World Dr. Pepper is like Mr. Pibb... But more better). I got up and looked at my bulletin board... I saw a piece of notebook paper with the word Syndicate on it looking like it had been written by a 5 year old kid (I have Dysgraphia a real life writing disability)... I grabbed the paper off of the board and remembered playing the dictionary game the night before... Then I remembered my genious idea!!! I immidiately grabbed the phone to call Terry, Jeremy Borash or at least Don West... I knew that Don would tell me "You have got to be kidding me" like he always done when I call him half sober at 2 in the afternoon...

Logically I would want to call JB... Jeremy Borash... Me and him had hit it off pretty well at the iMPACT/House Show/PPV Tapings... It seemed to make sense to talk with JB about the name I had come up with for the TNA Development System... I called his house and got the Voice Mail... Same with his cell phone... I then called Jeff Jarrett, Dutch Mantell, Dixie Carter and Terry Taylor... But I think this was the day God said "Josh you have not been to church for 5 years except for that one time you showed up hungover!!!"... "I am punishing you..." God's punishment would be having to talk to a former "Home Shopping Network" Host... [CENTER] [IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/th_DonWest.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [LEFT]Don West is good guy... He really is... However hes the good guy that shows up at all the wrong times... You know what I am talking about.. Your getting your mack on with your girlfriend and just when your ready to go to third base... Don calls or Don walks into the room and is like "HEY GUYS WHATS SHAKING?"... Don reminds me of the boss from the hit movie "Waiting"... If you haven't seen it then I would highly recommend it... *ring* Don: Hey Josh whatsup??? *Pause* Ok thats just too creepy can we get a new version of what happened... The whole Don West waiting by the phone for me to call thing is really uncalled for *Rewind... Play* *Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring.. Ring.. Ring. Ring. Ring Ring Ring *Yes the rings get faster its my story damnit* Don: Don speaking... Me: He Don its Josh... Don: Josh who??? Me: Montgomery... Your new TNA Developmental System Booker... Don: Oh hey sport *Honestly how do you like a guy who refers to you as sport*... Whats going on.... Me: Well I think I have a new name for the TNA Developmental System... Don: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! Me: No Don I am not kidding you... Don: Well champ *WTF* whats the name?? Me: Well I am thinking we should call it the Florida Wrestling Syndicate.... Don: Buddy thats great... Me: Yea it is a good name can you tell one of the head office people about it I am going to go back to sleep... Don: Yea sure can... Hey listen why don't we hang out more.... Me: Don I really got to go... Its my time of the day that I go running... Yea thats it bye.... [/LEFT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/th_DonWest.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Have I mentioned my extreme hate for Mr. West yet? Again Don is not a bad guy at all and if I had no friends in the world then I would love to take a two week road trip with him... Well late June we did just that! Jeff Jarrett and Dixie Carter both agreed we needed to travel to some indy shows across the US in a car (Don West is the kind of douchebag that buys Pork Rhines and eats them the whole road trip... I mean they taste good but they smell like ****) for two weeks! So on the last Friday in June we went to the Full Impact Pro ([url]http://www.fullimpactpro.com[/url]) show in Florida. We both saw some things we liked and things we didn't like. You win some you lose some... As soon as that show was over we drove straight to Texas (14 Hours) and then slept for about 6 hours in my car. Woke up and went to a Professional Championship Wrestling in Alrington ([url]http://www.pcwwrestling.com[/url]) and found some signings there as well. Me and Don then stayed in my parents house in Texas until Wednesday. Don somehow decided in the middle of this all to NOT take a shower the whole trip which sucked but how do you tell a guy like Don off? I couldn't do it. Wednesday night we drove to California to scout. We made it in spent some time at the beach in which Don picked up 0 women... Same number as I (Chasing women is hard in a wheel-chair). The next night we watched Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (It was a Friday) and found some talent to get ahold of from there... Next we drove all the way to Illinios (After a few days in Cali) and watched a IWA:MS show... Found some amazing talent and we think we may have a guy to base the company around from there. Got up the next day and drove a few hours to CHIKARA in Pennsylvania and found some good guys to fill up the X/Tag Division. After two weeks with Don West I was ready to kill myself... Or at least spend another 2 weeks in a hospital... That jello was amazing!

Thanks lol... I am also about to participate in Jim Force month (A little late but you know lol) I may keep the Force on a written contract (Not developmental with TNA) and have Don West be his manager... Who would pop for that?

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.tnawrestling.com/images/subheaders/newsandupdates.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/FWS.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue][B]Florida Wrestling Syndicate...[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][COLOR=black]As of today (Tuesday Week 2 July 2007) TNAWrestling.com is pleased to announce the grand opening of its development company the Florida Wrestling Syndicate next month. TNA is very interested in the development of new stars so we think it is imperative to get the new stars use to the TNA Style. While the FWS has every intent on building up future TNA Superstars they will NOT be using the Six Sided Ring...[/COLOR][/B] [B]Florida Wrestling Syndicate will run shows every Saturday night that will span over a three hour period. The first hour and a half will be a non-televised program... While the second hour and a half will be shown on the Sunshine Network on the following Monday. FWS will also run a monthly show at the iMPACT Zone on one Friday night out of the month.[/B] [B]Florida Wrestling Syndicate has some great talent lined up for it but they are going to be slowly building up the talent from the FWS Website (FWSyndicate.com) for the next few weeks...[/B] [B]Stay tuned and join the SYNdicate... SYN is in...[/B][/LEFT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/FWS.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [LEFT][FONT=Courier New]It was Four AM the day after the initial launch of the news about the FWS. I personnaly thought the logo looked nice... Kind of like a UFC/ECW Combo feel to it. I was getting up from bed to go make a ham sandwhich because frankly I was starving and sleeping on an empty stomach can be quite dreadful...[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New][/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]So I walk into the kitchen and open up the refridgerator door... I looked around the fridge and I only had one slice of ham left... Who would honestly eat a ham sandwhich with only uno ham slico left? Not I! So I looked around some more and found leftover SPAM from breakfast the other day... I closed the refridgerator door and was scared ****less...[/FONT][/LEFT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New][/FONT] [IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/th_DonWest.jpg[/IMG] Don: HEY PAL!!!! "Pal" I thought. I knew this very instant that Don West had severe mental problems... Here I am standing in MY kitchen at FOUR in the morning making a SPAMwhich in my Boxers and Don West is standing behind my refridgerator door waiting for me to close it... I had the feeling I was about to get taken advantage of... And not like the way that my ex-girlfriend Randi Oxford had taken advantage of me at the movies when I was a sophomore and discovered a few things about life... Lets just say that the movie "Little Black Book" wasn't going so well... Me: Don... Uh... What the hell are you doing here?? Don: Look I just need a place to lay low for a while and smooth some things over. Me and the wife got into a fight and I figured you would welcome me with open arms since we are best friends... "Friends" I thought... How can Don label me his friend when he attempts to add me to his MySpace at least 14 times everyday and every time I have to click "Deny Friend Request"... How can me and Don be friends whenever at the iMPACT Tapings me and Borash put X-Lax in his Coca Cola then after it he said "You got me bud"... Don West is starting to not only remind me of the Boss from WAITING but also of the Mormon Kid from that one South Park Episode Don: I figured I could stay here for a while and we could hang out ya know... Me: Don look I know me and you are cool *Man I must have smoked some bad weed* but I don't know how much room I have and I gotta start making calls to hire people... Don: Josh I already took care of one hire... I saw him at a indy show a few weeks ago at Parts Unknown.. Hes a student of the Ultimate Warrior and he said he would come down for free... I think this kid has a lot of potential... Me: *In my four in the morning haze* Don that is fine just do whatever you got to do... Tell him he is on the first four shows and after that we will review him... Man would I regret signing this kid...[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/FWS.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#0000ff][B]FWS now offering contracts...[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [B][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [/CENTER] [LEFT][B][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=black]As we reported two days (Tuesday Week 2 July 2007) ago us here at TNA Wrestling INC. were pleased to announce the opening of the FWS Florida Wrestling Syndicate a training ground for the TNA Superstars of Tomorrow...[/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Arial Black][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Arial Black]Now even more big news has come up as FWS is ready to announce who there 25 signings are to the world. This comes as big news as many people feel that the FWS could very well be a new innavotor in the world of wrestling.[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Arial Black][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Arial Black]Stay tuned into FWSyndicate.com and please remember that SYN is in[/FONT][/B][/LEFT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/FirstPoster.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]FWS Announces Indication of Syndication:[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER] The first saturday of August has been marked as the debut date for the Florida Wrestling Syndicate. We here at FWS are very pleased to announce the Main Event (Plus TWO other matches) to the FWS fans and we shall now take a look into the men involved in the Main Event... [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/th_RickyBanderas2.jpg[/IMG] Name: Ricky Banderas Height: 6`0 Weight: 245 Pounds Finisher: Mesias Splash (Spiral Splash) Background: Banderas has literally wrestled all over the world appearing in Mexico's AAA, Puerta Rico's IWA, ECW and Wrestling Society X...[/CENTER] [CENTER]Banderas is a dominating wrestler who shows No Mercy for his opponents...[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/th_MikeFoxx.jpg[/IMG] Name: "Main Event" Mike Foxx Height: 6`5 Weight: 255 Pounds Finisher: Career Killer (Boston Crab) M.F'er (Diamond Cutter) Background:[/CENTER] [CENTER]Probably the least known wrestler in the whole company but one of the largest. Foxx is not your typical big man as he can fly with the best of them and has proved so time and time again.[/CENTER] [CENTER]Hailling from PCW in Arlington, TX Foxx has held every major title there and at rival promotion XCW. Foxx has also wrestled in Georgia and Japan. While Foxx is not known among the internet crowd he should gain popularity fast once he debuts in FWS and eventually TNA...[/CENTER] [CENTER]Just remember Foxx's catchphrase... Without the Main Event... There is no show[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/th_JoeyRyan-2.jpg[/IMG] Name: Joey Magnum Ryan Height: 5`10 Weight: 210 Pounds Finisher: Mustache Ride (Top Rope Neckbreaker)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Background: After some sucess in MTV's WSX Ryan continued to gain noteriety on the indys until eventually being contacted by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling! Ryan is known for cheating and doing whatever he had to do to win![/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/th_chucktaylor.jpg[/IMG] Name: Chuck Taylor Height: 6`1 Weight: 185 Pounds Finisher: The Omega Driver (Underhook Package Piledriver)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Background: An excellent light-heavyweight wrestler gaining noteriety all over the Mid-South region. Could really fit into any division. Taylor could be the guy to watch out for in FWS...[/CENTER] [/quote] [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]The other Two Matches are...[/COLOR][/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/th_HotstuffHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]Hotstuff Hernandez of LAX has made an open challenge to any "Punk brave enough" to take him on in one on one competition... Who will take up this challenge???[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/th_fireant.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/th_soldierant.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/th_WorkerAnt.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/th_DonJuan.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/th_ChrisMarval.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/macjap/th_LaMotta.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]The Colony vs. The Texas Treats and JT LaMotta The Colony hailing from CHIKARA in Pennsylvania have signed on with the FWS and are ready to please there "Queen Ant" whoever that may be! However the Treats and LaMotta from Texas should not be taken lightly. The Treats have been featured on ROH Shows before and JT LaMotta has been heavily scouted by CZW!!! More matches soon... Syn is in! [/CENTER]

[QUOTE=Chuck;235502][CENTER] [CENTER]Hotstuff Hernandez of LAX has made an open challenge to any "Punk brave enough" to take him on in one on one competition... Who will take up this challenge???[/CENTER][/CENTER][/QUOTE] Do I smell CM Punk??? That would be awesome!

Archived