WWE? What a shocker!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][SIZE="3"]June in Review[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Firstly, this is all going to be written out of character, so I can talk about what I think is going on good and bad in this dynasty without having to hide behind kayfabe.[/SIZE][/I] [B][U][COLOR="Red"]RAW[/COLOR][/U][/B] • I’m trying to beef up the women’s division, but when my creative juices are all flowing towards the main event storylines, they’re going to be on the back burner for now. • The same can be said with the tag teams. I’ve currently brought up La Resistance and Teacher’s Pets, and they should be getting TV time soon once I get a decent program going. • Cena’s reign is currently dragging because my brain is currently wrapped around Edge and Kennedy. This is a bad thing, because the championship should be the cornerstone of the brand, but I’m just having trouble finding time for Cena, Michaels, Orton, etc. Orton is lined up to be Cena’s challenger at GAB, along with the conclusion of the Edge/Kennedy program. [U][B][COLOR="Purple"]ECW[/COLOR][/B][/U] • Credible’s program is really my favorite story going on right now, and I think it came together perfect at ONS. • Punk is going to be the cornerstone of ECW for some time to come, plain and simple. He might not be on the winning end all the time, but he’s going to be the face of ECW. • I think Lashley’s paranoia gimmick is going to work well for him I think. A heel turn might be happening soon, with him snapping because of him being so abused. But his job at ONS was definitely need to help Snitsky get over and become a viable threat in the future. • You’ve already seen Cor Von make his return to the ring on the RAW brand, look for Striker and Thorn to join the SmackDown! brand. • The Cruiserweight Division is looking to add a new level of excitement to ECW. The mainstays of the division look to be Joey Matthews, Kid Kash, Lance Storm, Guido, Psicosis, Super Crazy, and Tajiri. Also, recently signed indy wrestlers Alex Shelley, PAC, Teddy Hart, and Mike Quackenbush to make the division legitimate. • blue World order. ‘Nuff said. • Raven’s arrival is going to completely change ECW, and is going to make it even more fun than it usually is to book(which is already my favorite of the 3 shows) [U][COLOR="Blue"][B]SmackDown![/B][/COLOR][/U] • The Good Ol’ Boys are fun, and were so needed it isn’t funny. A division with just two challengers is horrible, and that was the first thing I had to change on SmackDown! • Don’t expect Boogeyman to see a win any time soon. In fact, I might actually fire him. I’ve never liked the character, and his skills are abysmal. • MVP is looking to be the future star of the SmackDown! brand. His feud with Taker is really showing that he has what it takes to roll with the best of them, and depending on the conclusion of the Edge/Kennedy feud, he could have a great feud with either of them. • I’m trying to build Helms up as an underdog, who’s sheer determination despite his misfortune will get him over as a face, I hope. The US division is looking strong, with Helms, Finlay, Benoit, Henry, Kane, Daivari, and Guerrero, along with the future additions of Thorn and Mysterio in the very near future • The loss of the cruiserweight title is something that I had to think hard about, but in the end, it seemed like the best idea. The controversy of ECW “stealing” a title is something I would have liked to see, and it gave me a chance to take full advantage over the already thin roster by using the cruiserweights in both the Tag and US divisions. And yeah, that’s about it. I probably said way too much, and no one actually cares, but if you read this. Thank you for your time and your continual interest in this little dynasty of mine. If you have any question/suggestions/comments/anything, ask away, it’d thrill me to know more people are reading this thing. ECW and SmackDown! should be up this evening.

[QUOTE=flamebrain;274338]I actually think Shane and Khali would work. Shane can really pinball when he's called to. Good show. :)[/QUOTE] Yeah, agree. Shane has that ability to take a slightly sloppy worker (or in Khali's case majorley sloppy) and showcase his strengths and cover up his weaknesses. I mean, some of Shane's classic PPV moments haven't been against the likes of the Hitman or Chris Benoit, but rather guys who needed to get put over as genuine threats and he seems to do that very well. Good choice for the match in that respect alone fuelfan. Great stuff.

[QUOTE=FuelFan0102;274706][B][SIZE="3"]June in Review[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Firstly, this is all going to be written out of character, so I can talk about what I think is going on good and bad in this dynasty without having to hide behind kayfabe.[/SIZE][/I] [B][U][COLOR="Red"]RAW[/COLOR][/U][/B] • I’m trying to beef up the women’s division, but when my creative juices are all flowing towards the main event storylines, they’re going to be on the back burner for now. • The same can be said with the tag teams. I’ve currently brought up La Resistance and Teacher’s Pets, and they should be getting TV time soon once I get a decent program going. • Cena’s reign is currently dragging because my brain is currently wrapped around Edge and Kennedy. This is a bad thing, because the championship should be the cornerstone of the brand, but I’m just having trouble finding time for Cena, Michaels, Orton, etc. Orton is lined up to be Cena’s champion at GAB, along with the conclusion of the Edge/Kennedy program. [U][B][COLOR="Purple"]ECW[/COLOR][/B][/U] • Credible’s program is really my favorite story going on right now, and I think it came together perfect at ONS. • Punk is going to be the cornerstone of ECW for some time to come, plain and simple. He might not be on the winning end all the time, but he’s going to be the face of ECW. • I think Lashley’s paranoia gimmick is going to work well for him I think. A heel turn might be happening soon, with him snapping because of him being so abused. But his job at ONS was definitely need to help Snitsky get over and become a viable threat in the future. • You’ve already seen Cor Von make his return to the ring on the RAW brand, look for Striker and Thorn to join the SmackDown! brand. • The Cruiserweight Division is looking to add a new level of excitement to ECW. The mainstays of the division look to be Joey Matthews, Kid Kash, Lance Storm, Guido, Psicosis, Super Crazy, and Tajiri. Also, recently signed indy wrestlers Alex Shelley, PAC, Teddy Hart, and Mike Quackenbush to make the division legitimate. • blue World order. ‘Nuff said. • [B]Raven’s arrival is going to completely change ECW, and is going to make it even more fun than it usually is to book(which is already my favorite of the 3 shows)[/B] [U][COLOR="Blue"][B]SmackDown![/B][/COLOR][/U] • The Good Ol’ Boys are fun, and were so needed it isn’t funny. A division with just two challengers is horrible, and that was the first thing I had to change on SmackDown! • Don’t expect Boogeyman to see a win any time soon. In fact, I might actually fire him. I’ve never liked the character, and his skills are abysmal. • MVP is looking to be the future star of the SmackDown! brand. His feud with Taker is really showing that he has what it takes to roll with the best of them, and depending on the conclusion of the Edge/Kennedy feud, he could have a great feud with either of them. • I’m trying to build Helms up as an underdog, who’s sheer determination despite his misfortune will get him over as a face, I hope. The US division is looking strong, with Helms, Finlay, Benoit, Henry, Kane, Daivari, and Guerrero, along with the future additions of Thorn and Mysterio in the very near future • The loss of the cruiserweight title is something that I had to think hard about, but in the end, it seemed like the best idea. The controversy of ECW “stealing” a title is something I would have liked to see, and it gave me a chance to take full advantage over the already thin roster by using the cruiserweights in both the Tag and US divisions. And yeah, that’s about it. I probably said way too much, and no one actually cares, but if you read this. Thank you for your time and your continual interest in this little dynasty of mine. If you have any question/suggestions/comments/anything, ask away, it’d thrill me to know more people are reading this thing. ECW and SmackDown! should be up this evening.[/QUOTE] I can honestly say, Raven was absolutely brilliant in WCW, but hella under utilised. I loved the Flock stuff, sitting at ringside, picking targets, and then getting his henchmen to do the dirty work. They were innovative, as was he in the ring and on the stick. I used to love his promos, and I really enjoyed the program he had with Diamond Dallas Page there. I'm very glad you've got Raven back over there... heck, I remember a match at 'Mania where he fought Big Show and Kane in a Hardcore Title match, and from memory he got thrown through a window... WOW, just WOW!

Wow, the person who does my favorite diary on this board is actually reading this? I think I need a cold shower. Thanks to both monkeypox and tristam for your comments, and flamebrain as always. tristam-I know what you mean about Shane-O. My favorite feuds of his were against the Big Show and Steve Blackman, neither of which were super main event calibur stuff, but they were just awesome. Raven's always been one of my favorites, and in fact it was his program in RoH that caught my interest in CM Punk, who's my current favorite. I never watched WCW actually, as I didn't get into wrestling untill the month that WWE bought them out, but I've gotten into because of your dynasty, which is a bit hard to follow sometimes for me because I know nothing about the promotion, but your storylines and stuff are so good that it gets me hooked. ECW's going up now, and it should show the new direction of my favorite brand. SmackDown! will probably be tomorrow, as I'm out of town for the evening and tomorrow morning.

[B][COLOR="purple"]ECW[/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Tuesday, Week 1 July 2007[/SIZE][/I] ECW is started off by Raven, with the ECW Championship belt around his waist, coming to the ring to cut a promo. He talked about how he was tired of watching Vince McMahon rape his most precious memory week after week. When McMahon thrust himself into the limelight with the championship, that was the final straw, and Raven knew he had to do something. At that moment, he was cut off by CM Punk’s music, and the crowd erupted in cheers. Punk scolds Raven for the cowardice of his attack at one night stand, and the disrespect of stealing Punk’s championship. Raven thanked Punk for his opinion, but he needed to realize that none of this had to do with him. At that moment, CM Punk gets blindsided by Justin Credible, Tajiri, and Psicosis. After Punk was knocked out cold, they grab him by the arms and drag his limp body to the back. Kid Kash came to the ring with a silk bag under his arm. He grabbed a microphone and proclaimed that today was the proudest moment of his career, the day that he can rightfully claim himself the first ever ECW Cruiserweight Champion! He took a championship out of the bag, which resembled the old WWE Cruiserweight championship belt, but it had all the WWE logos removed, and on the front it featured the new ECW Razorblade logo where the WWE one used to be. His celebration was cut short when Joey Matthews came to the ring. Matthews said that tonight would be proudest day of his career when he beat Kash and became the first man to beat him for the ECW Cruiserweight Championship. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ECW_Cruiser.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Purple"]ECW Cruiserweight Championship[/COLOR] Match[/B] [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/KidKash.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JoeyMatthews.jpg[/IMG] [B]Kid Kash vs. Joey Matthews[/B] Both men have been on a roll as of late, and this match was really a deciding factor as to who’s going to be the next break out star of this new Cruiserweight division. Matthews’ shortcoming in this match wasn’t his talent, he showed the skills of a future world champion, but instead it was his ego. He was just too full of himself, and took every chance to let people know how great he was. This caught up to him when Kash used this time to recover after a very quick snap DDT from Joey, and then spun him around and dropped him with the Money Maker. The ref made the count, and this match was over. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Kid Kash[/I] A video recap of One Night Stand is played, to the pay-per-view’s theme song “Let Go” from the band Red, off their debut full length album End of Silence on Essential Records, out now. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/HollywoodNova.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Psicosis.jpg[/IMG] [B]Nova vs. Psicosis[/B] Psicosis represented Raven’s faction while Nova represented the bWo. Nova was much better than past outings of his bWo brethren, but it still wasn’t much of a contest. Nova entertained the crowd with all of his comedy spots, while Psicosis wowed everyone with his incredible level of athletic ability. Nova fell victim to a flying leg drop from Psicosis to finish the match. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Psicosis[/I] Raven comes to the ring with Credible and Tajiri, who carry an unconscious CM Punk to the ring on a wood plank like the ancient Greeks did with their dead soldiers. Raven talks about what happened to Punk, and how it’ll be worse for anyone else who tries to stand in their way. Out of nowhere, Tommy Dreamer comes to the ring! He discusses Raven and his history, and says that he isn’t going to stand there and watch Raven destroy something the two of them built. Tommy spears Raven and starts beating on him, and Balls and Sandman hit the ring to fight off Credible and Tajiri. A referee rushes to the ring and we have an impromptu match! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/TommyDreamer.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Raven.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tommy Dreamer vs. Raven[/B] For everyone that said the WWE using just using the ECW name for notoriety, they should have watched this match. These two long time foes tore each other apart and kept coming back for more. The brawling was relentless, and they both were physically demolished by the end. The fighting spilled to the outside, where the four others were still brawling, and when the referee couldn’t keep the action between the two legal men, he was forced to end the match, and all six people on the outside continued to fight on endlessly as the show ended. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Draw[/I]

[QUOTE=FuelFan0102;274964]Wow, the person who does my favorite diary on this board is actually read this? I think I need a cold shower. Thanks to both monkeypox and tristam for your comments, and flamebrain as always. tristam-I know what you mean about Shane-O. My favorite feuds of his were against the Big Show and Steve Blackman, neither of which were super main event calibur stuff, but they were just awesome. Raven's always been one of my favorites, and in fact it was his program in RoH that caught my interest in CM Punk, who's my current favorite. I never watched WCW actually, as I didn't get into wrestling untill the month that WWE bought them out, but I've gotten into because of your dynasty, which is a bit hard to follow sometimes for me because I know nothing about the promotion, but your storylines and stuff are so good that it gets me hooked. ECW's going up now, and it should show the new direction of my favorite brand. SmackDown! will probably be tomorrow, as I'm out of town for the evening and tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE] Fo shore, Raven was great in WCW. Basically the Flock were paid for spectators sitting at ringside, under his emotional control. He'd stroll into the ring whenever he wanted basically, grab a microphone, sit on the bottom rung of the turnbuckle and tell us all "What about me". And of course, the Ravens Rules clause in his 'contract', some of his work was madness for a largely safe house WCW. I think his introduction was very much cutting edge for the time, and since then, I've been a major Raven fan. In fact, given DOWCW, I'd go as far as to say if his contract come up out of the WWF, and I had a chance to snare him, I'd go very hard to ensure I did. I really like how you're getting the ECW extremists fired up over McMahon once holding their belt, I think that is a very good direction to go in. Truth be told, I know he won the championship, but have no idea what happened in ECW post that, but I think personally, what you are booking is the logical way they should have gone in. Cudos.

[B][COLOR="Blue"]SmackDown![/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Friday, Week 1 July 2007[/SIZE][/I] Montel Vontavious Porter comes to the ring following SmackDown!’s typical beginning video and pyrotechnic display. He talks about how Undertaker threatened his safety two weeks ago, and how he isn’t going to stand around and accept being disrespected, when he’s already proved himself by beating Taker at Judgment Day. This brought out The Undertaker who told Porter that he should be glad that he hasn’t been killed yet, which brought out Teddy Long. He says that he can’t risk such bodily harm to two of his top stars, so he’s going to face them off in a sanctioned match, with a very interesting twist. Tonight’s main event will see The Undertaker teaming with Batista to go up against MVP and Kane!!! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/PaulLondon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/BrianKendrick.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JamieNoble.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JimmyWangYang.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ShannonMoore.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/themiz.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Funaki.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Scotty2Hotty.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Hooligans vs. The Good Ol’ Boys vs. Shannon Moore & The Miz vs. Funaki & Scotty 2 Hotty[/B] With the Cruiserweight title now on ECW, there are two options for the cruiserweights, and those include forming a tag team, or going after the United States Championship. This match featured four teams made up of cruiserweights, and hopefully will lead to the resurgence of the tag team division on SmackDown!. The team with the most experience shone in this one, and as such, The Hooligans took this one cleanly when Kendrick won over The Miz. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]The Hooligans[/I] A video for Chris Benoit is shown, and at the end, it announces that we’ll see him in action tonight! Gregory Helms cuts a promo on his bad luck in the United States Division so far, but he’s not going to give up. He makes another open challenge, and it doesn’t look like his luck is going to get any better, as his challenge is answered by Mark Henry!!! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/GregoryHelms.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Mark_Henry.jpg[/IMG] [B]Gregory Helms vs. Mark Henry[/B] This match didn’t even last five minutes, Henry just crushed Helms, who is having a horrible time adjusting to the competition in the United States title scene. Henry won this after a World’s Strongest Slam [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Mark Henry[/I] Following the match, JBL and Michael Cole announce that we’re going to see Finlay take on Dave Taylor after the commercial break. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Finlay.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/DaveTaylor.jpg[/IMG] [B]Finlay vs. Dave Taylor[/B] This was a solid contest between two old school brawlers from the other side of the pond. They both put it high gear trying to one up each other, but Finlay was just too much for the older Taylor, who got taken out following at Celtic Cross. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Finlay[/I] Ken Kennedy cuts a promo in the ring on his next match against Chris Benoit. He then does his typical wrestler introductions, making fun of Benoit as he comes to the ring. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ChrisBenoit.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/KenKennedy.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Benoit vs. Ken Kennedy[/B] This was a very good match between two of the most talented wrestlers on SmackDown!, and it looked like it could have went either way, and until the unscrupulous end, there was no clear finish. However, Kennedy proved that he was the best opportunist in the game by nearly taking Benoit’s head off with his brief case, and pin him for the easy three count. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Ken Kennedy[/I] A music video for Taker’s decade and a half of destruction is shown. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/MontelVontaviousPorter.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Kane.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/TheUndertaker.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Batista.jpg[/IMG] [B]Montel Vontavious Porter & Kane vs. The Undertaker & Batista[/B] There was a lot of arguing and scuffles between the two tag team partners, with both men having major feuds in the past. MVP was the low man on the totem pole this week, being much smaller than the other three and thus facing a major dis-advantage. The cowardice of Porter was played up whenever they teased having him and Undertaker together in the ring, and when it happened, the crowd exploded. MVP tried to run out of the ring but got cut off by Kane who stood in front of him menacingly, and as he turned to run the other way, he ran straight into Undertaker’s hand, which wrapped around his throat and dropped him with a Choke Slam. That was all, as Batista gave no resistance to MVP’s demise. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]The Undertaker & Batista[/I]

[B][COLOR="Red"]RAW[/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Monday, Week 2 July 2007[/SIZE][/I] A video of Shane’s plight to catch the fans up who missed last week, and then after the usual explosions and commentators Shane O’Mac came to the ring to discuss what happened last week. He says he has no clue who’s behind this “Revolution”, but so far he’s one step closer to gaining control of the company, as his father would have wished. He gets cut off though, by the increasingly familiar sound of the “Revolution Cometh” music, and the shadowy figure tells Shane that he got lucky last week due to Khali’s sheer stupidity. This week though, he’s going to be challenged, by someone who’s got more brains that the whole town of Punjab combined, the “Golden boy with a Silver tongue” Elijah Burke! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JTG.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ShadGaspar.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/TrevorMurdoch.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/LanceCade.jpg[/IMG] [B]Cryme Tyme vs. Murdoch & Cade[/B] This was a very basic tag team match between two of the RAW teams. Murdoch & Cade are slumping as of late, and Cryme Tyme took advantage of this, picking up a win and some momentum which could potentially drive them towards a Tag Title match. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Cryme Tyme[/I] Ric Flair was backstage cutting a phenomenal promotion as only the Nature Boy can. He calls out Kenny Dykstra, and says that up next, Dykstra is going to see why the Dirtiest Player in the Game has gotten banded together with Marcus Cor Von, who’s going to be the next big thing! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/MarcusCorVon.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Kenny_Dykstra.jpg[/IMG] [B]Marcus Cor Von vs. Kenny Dykstra[/B] Dykstra, who has been on quite a roll as of late, was in over his head against the beastly Marcus Cor Von. Kenny tried to out speed Cor Von, but Marcus just beat the hell out of Dykstra, who caught a hold of him, and knocked him senseless for the rest of the match. A Pounce later and Dykstra was taking a three second tan. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Marcus Cor Von[/I] A hype video of Shane McMahon is shown, mixing clips of many eras, between his feud with his father, the inVasion period, and his dive off the screen onto the Big Show. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ShaneMcMahon.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ElijahBurke.jpg[/IMG] [B]Shane McMahon vs. Elijah Burke[/B] This was a very good high paced contest between these two superstars. Burke is looking more and more like a star every week, and while he might be in losing end of many matches, he’s getting a good rub from his feud with Ric Flair. However, tonight was not his night, as the Nature Boy, made his presence felt, as he continued to show Burke that he still has some room to grow by attacking Burke while Cor Von distracted the ref. McMahon went for the easy pin after that, and like that he’s one step closer to regaining the company for the McMahon tribe. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Shane McMahon[/I] John Cena is backstage talking about how Randy Orton has indeed proved himself, and tonight both he and Randy Orton will face challenges, and Cena faces off against Edge, and Randy Orton goes one on one with the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JohnCena.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Edge.jpg[/IMG] [B]John Cena vs. Edge[/B] These two put on a great contest that you would expect between two of the top talent of the company. Edge is slowly starting to gain his composure back, which means Kennedy might actually have a fight on his hands come Great American Bash. However, Cena looked like he was on another level and while Edge is starting to get back to his old swagger, Cena is on a roll, and picked up this match with a FU. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]John Cena[/I] Shawn Michaels talks backstage about Randy Orton and the wars that the two of them have had in the past, and tonight, there will be one more! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Randy_Orton.jpg[/IMG] [B]Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton[/B] Since Cena was victorious in his outing, Orton felt the pressure to come out on top against the elder Michaels. Michaels however, was on top of his game, and Orton was struggling to get the advantage over Michaels, who was going on all cylinders the entire match. However for Orton, he wasn’t above bending the rules to get the win, which is something that Cena need to keep his eyes out for come Great American Bash. Orton struck Michaels with a low blow and dropped him with a RKO to get the dirty victory. As Orton climbed the turnbuckles to celebrate, Cena came out and the crowd exploded, and the two stars locked into an intense stare as the show came to an end. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Randy Orton[/I]

[B][COLOR="purple"]ECW[/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Tuesday, Week 2 July 2007[/SIZE][/I] ECW starts with the crowd erupting into a sea of roaring cheers as Tommy Dreamer comes to the ring to cut a promo on coming to blows with Raven last week. He talks about how it awoke something inside of his that’s been missing for a while, and because of that, he challenges Raven to a rematch this week. Raven comes out, wearing the ECW Championship and says Dreamer has had his chance to fight him last week, but if he really wants to fight someone, then tonight, he can face Justin Credible! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ECW_Cruiser.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Purple"]ECW Cruiserweight Championship[/COLOR] Match[/B] [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/KidKash.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/LittleGuido.jpg[/IMG] [B]Kid Kash vs. Little Guido[/B] Guido didn’t prove as strong as competition as Matthews due to his ring rust, but he used his technical expertise to tie up Kash and to slow him down in an attempt to score a submission win. However, Kash is just on too much of a roll, and Guido fell victim to a Money Maker to meet his demise. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Kid Kash[/I] Backstage, Raven is seen in a dark room with Credible, Tajiri, and Psicosis all standing around wearing dirty, tattered and ragged clothing. Raven talks about how two weeks ago, CM Punk made the biggest mistake of his life by getting involved in Raven’s personal conquest, and as such, Punk is going to learn a lesson. The camera pans out to reveal a bruised and bloodied CM Punk, who is being hung from the ceiling by his wrists, with a rag around his mouth and a blindfold over his eyes. Raven explains that Punk knows nothing about extreme, but this is all for the best, because when all is said and done, Punk will thank him for this special training. He signals to Credible, who nods in acknowledgement, and grabs a branding iron from off screen. He presses it into Punk’s heavily panting chest, and Punk starts lashing wildly and screaming through his gag until Credible lets go. The camera zooms in to show a large “X” burnt onto Punk’s chest. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Snitsky.jpg[/IMG] vs, [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/BallsMahoney.jpg[/IMG] [B]Snitsky vs. Balls Mahoney[/B] A simple squash match, continuing Snitsky’s momentum since his victory over Bobby Lashley. Snitsky picked up the victory with a Big Boot. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Snitsky[/I] A video is shown of Rob Van Dam and Storm’s match from Barely Legal ’97, to hype up for their match which is up next! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/RobVanDam.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/LanceStorm.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rob Van Dam vs. Lance Storm[/B] Two of the most prestigious wrestlers from the original ECW, this contest featured a great combination of quick, fluid chain wrestling, and incredible high flying action. Storm’s focus was, of course, on mat wrestling, while Van Dam used his “educated feet” in his unique martial arts style. Storm however, couldn’t keep up with Van Dam’s flurry, and eventually Van Dam took the win with a Five Star Frog Splash! [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Rob Van Dam[/I] After the match, Rob Van Dam helped Storm up to his feet and shook Lance Storm’s hand before raising his arm in victory, showing the level of respect between these two workers. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/TommyDreamer.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JustinCredible.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tommy Dreamer vs. Justin Credible [/B] Since Raven’s return to ECW, there has been a complete one eighty, with the originals taking center stage once again. These two tore each other apart in a very wild brawl that was full of stiff shots, crazy blows, and all kinds of other insanity that had the crowd on their feet and chanting ECW. There was no interference, due to all the history between the two, and as such, there was a clean victory, and everyone in the crowd erupted when it was Tommy Dreamer who picked up the victory following a Spicolli Driver. After the match, Raven stood at the top of the ramp, mockingly clapping for Dreamer’s victory, and Tommy stared a hole through him as the show ended. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Tommy Dreamer[/I]

[B][COLOR="Blue"]SmackDown![/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="2"][I]Friday, Week 2 July 2007[/I][/SIZE] The Undertaker talks about the cowardice of MVP lately, and says he’s going to have no problem destroying him the next time they get to face off one on one. MVP comes out and challenges Taker tonight, to show how much of a man he is. Taker tells him that tonight, MVP is going to face off against the first child of darkness. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/AshleyMassaro.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ShellyMartinez.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ashley vs. Ariel[/B] A fairly decent match between Ariel, one of the best female talents in the promotion, and Ashley, who’s quickly making strides towards being on her opponent’s level talent wise. Ariel got the win in this short match. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Ariel[/I] Hot off the win by Ariel, a hype video for Kevin Thorn is shown, saying he’s coming to SmackDown! soon. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ReneDupree.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/SylvainGrenier.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/DaveTaylor.jpg[/IMG] [B]La Resistance vs. Regal & Taylor[/B] Regal & Taylor came out to the ring and the announcers hyped the fact that they didn’t know who their opponents were going to be. As they stood their waiting for their opponents, they were shocked, when La Resistance made their surprise return! Regal and Taylor did their best, but La Resistance cheated their way to the victory. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]La Resistance[/I] Gregory Helms comes out and challenges Benoit for a rematch, but instead, he gets Batista who is more than willing to beat Helms. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/GregoryHelms.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Batista.jpg[/IMG] [B]Gregory Helms vs. Batista[/B] The fans are starting to get behind Helms, but that didn’t help him, as Batista just decimated Helms, and dropped him with a Batista Bomb within minutes to finish this match. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Batista[/I] A video package is shown for Finlay, highlighting his fierce competition and his proud Celtic heritage. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Finlay.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Mark_Henry.jpg[/IMG] [B]Finlay vs. Mark Henry[/B] Mark Henry was large and beastly and looked menacing, and Finlay played the underdog, which wasn’t a role that Finlay isn’t used to playing, but he played it extremely well. Henry destroyed Finlay, and the match looked in the bag until Finlay rolled out of the ring to catch a breather. Henry though, caught something as well, but what he caught was a shillelagh to the face while the ref wasn’t looking, and that was enough to knock the big man out and get him the upset win. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Finlay[/I] While the announcers discuss the unscrupulous action of Finlay to get the win, they take a break to announce that up next, Matt Striker is going to make his SmackDown! debut taking on Chris Benoit. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ChrisBenoit.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/MattStriker.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Benoit vs. Matt Striker[/B] Matt Striker used this match to show all of his technical abilities, now that he’s on the brand that most accentuates wrestling. Benoit however, was on top of his game, and took everything Striker sent his way in stride, and just rolled on with it. Benoit finished off Striker with a Crippler Crossface after a very solid midcard match. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Chris Benoit[/I] Ken Kennedy comes to the ring and introduces himself, as per usual. He then does Kane’s introduction, making fun of him by calling him big fat ugly and stupid. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/KenKennedy.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Kane.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ken Kennedy vs. Kane[/B] Kane used his incredible strength as his main weapon throughout the match, but Kennedy had the advantage by using his cunning wit and intelligence to outsmart his much larger opponent. Kane had Kennedy positioned for the Choke Slam a handful of times, but a series of strong elbows to the side of Kane’s head broke up that predicament, and as Kennedy broke free from the maneuver, he stumbled backwards into the referee, knocking him out. He used this break from the rules to go outside of the ring and grab his briefcase, and to clock Kane in the head with it, ending Kane’s chances. Kennedy revived the ref and made the pinfall for the easy three, much to the dismay of everyone in attendance. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Ken Kennedy[/I] Undertaker comes to the ring with a figure in a black hooded cloak, and hypes him as the first “Child of the Darkness”, and MVP’s opponent tonight. This brought the ****y young MVP to the ring, and he was antsy to find out who his opponent was, so he grabbed the hood and pulled it off to reveal Rey Mysterio!!! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/MontelVontaviousPorter.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ReyMysterio.jpg[/IMG] [B]Montel Vontavious Porter vs. Rey Mysterio[/B] Rey Mysterio was a completely different worker in this match, with all of his mannerisms and actions completely uncharacteristic of the Mysterio that we all know and love. Instead, Mysterio wrestled the entire match crouched over and swinging back and forth, moving around like a wild savage while rolling out of the way of all MVP’s move, ending up on his hands and knees ready to spring into attack. Porter wasn’t sure how to deal with Mysterio’s new offensive methods, which gave Mysterio the psychological advantage which he used to put away Porter, finishing the match with a wild 619 Dropkick which nearly knocked MVP out cold, and was more than enough for the win. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Rey Mysterio[/I] After the match was over, Undertaker got into the ring, and he did his famous rolling back eye taunt, and Rey did Taker’s old on one knee hand raising taunt, the two celebrating their unison as the show ended.

[B][COLOR="Red"]RAW[/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Monday, Week 3 July 2007[/SIZE][/I] Shane McMahon talks about how he may have gotten lucky yet again, but no matter what, he’s still one step closer. This, of course, cued the “Revolution Cometh” music, and the shrouded figure appears on the screen. They tell Shane that he should be thanking Flair for last week, but this week, to make sure there’s no unscrupulous interference because it’s a handicap match, with Shane McMahon taking on Umaga and Armando Alejandro Estrada! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/GailKim.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Maria.jpg[/IMG] [B]Gail Kim vs. Maria[/B] Our opening contest was a very basic women’s match, with Gail coming up on top as she builds momentum and moves towards challenging for the title. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Gail Kim[/I] A video for the Hardy Boyz is shown, and announcing that they’ll be in action next week! Melina comes to the ring and talks about how great her man Johnny Nitro is, and how no one’s better than him. She then makes an open challenge for anyone to challenge him. John Cena comes out and the fans erupt. Cena mentions that if Nitro’s so great, who’s the champion? That’s right Cena. On that note though, Cena accepts Melina’s challenge, and we have ourselves a match! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JTG.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ShadGaspar.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/SheltonBenjamin.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/CharlieHaas.jpg[/IMG] [B]Cryme Tyme vs. World’s Greatest Tag Team[/B] This was a pretty good tag team match between two teams of clashing styles, with WGTT bringing a finesse and technical aspect to the match, and Cryme Tyme brought a brawling fight to them which put them over with the fans. Charlie Haas tried to get a tainted victory by having a fistful of Shad’s tights, but JTG broke it up, took out Shelton, and then pinned Charlie with a taste of his own medicine, a handful of tights, to get the victory! [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Cryme Tyme[/I] A video package for Great American Bash is shown, highlighting the matches that have been signed so far, including John Cena taking on Randy Orton, the final showdown between Edge and Ken Kennedy, and many, many more. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JohnCena.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JohnnyNitro.jpg[/IMG] [B]John Cena vs. Johnny Nitro[/B] Nitro was completely over his head in this match, and while he showed a very good skill set, but Cena was just a million dollars, showing everyone why he’s the world champion. Nitro tried to used his speed and flashiness, but Cena just countered everything into painful looking slams. An STFU finished the contest as Nitro had no choice but to tap. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]John Cena[/I] Shawn Michaels was backstage cutting a promo. He talked about his career, and all the battles that he’s had to face, but tonight, he’s facing an opponent to the caliber he’s facing tonight, The Great Khali. He says that he’s scared, but who isn’t before the big dance? Tonight’s going to just be another reason to show everyone why he’s “The Showstopper” [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/TheGreatKhali.jpg[/IMG] [B]Shawn Michaels vs. The Great Khali[/B] David vs. Goliath was the perfect comparison for this contest, as Khali was an absolute monster, and Michaels used his spark and desire to fight back against his giant opponent. Khali used all of his spots to destroy Michaels, and looked like he was going to finish Michaels with the Double Handed Choke Bomb, but Michaels continued to kick Khali in the stomach while he held the smaller HBK in the air, and Khali dropped him and hunched over. Michaels used this opportunity to strike, and hit Khali square in the side of his head, which knocked him cold, allowing Michaels to get the upset win! [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Shawn Michaels[/I] Ric Flair cuts a great promo on Santino Marella, talking about how Marcus Cor Von is on the hunt for some gold, and that we might have a new Intercontinental Champion sooner than later! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/KenKennedy.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/MarcusCorVon.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ElijahBurke.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Edge.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/SantinoMarella.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ric Flair, Ken Kennedy & Marcus Cor Von vs. Elijah Burke, Edge & Santino Marella[/B] There was a lot of interplaying storylines between nearly every wrestler in the match. The faces looked strong in this match, with each person getting a good amount of time in their ring against their biggest rival. However, Flair has been teaching his new colleagues the ways of the “Dirtiest Player in the Game”, as they all were heeling their way through the match to take the advantage. The finish of this match came after Flair and Burke were brawling on the outside, and on the in the ring Edge went to Spear Kennedy, who rolled out of the way allowing Edge to floor Santino. Kennedy then took Edge out of the ring which let Cor Von get the easy victory. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Ric Flair, Ken Kennedy & Marcus Cor Von[/I] After the match, the winning trio of Flair, Kennedy & Cor Von celebrates proudly as their opponent lick their wounds on their way to the back Randy Orton is in the ring, and makes an open challenge to keep him from building up ring rust, and out comes the returning Super Crazy, sporting a new look with a dark, scary looking face paint. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Randy_Orton.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Super_Crazy.jpg[/IMG] [B]Randy Orton vs. Super Crazy[/B] Super Crazy got a huge pop for his return, and the crowd was firmly behind him against the dastardly Randy Orton, who’s currently the number two heel on RAW behind Ken Kennedy, who’s probably the top guy in the company, regardless of the brand or the disposition. Randy Orton used his heel tendencies to take the momentum away from Super Crazy, first by a mule kick to the lower regions, and then a RKO to take him out and finish him, ruining Crazy’s debut. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Super Crazy[/I] Super Crazy was still down and out from the low blow and RKO combination, and Randy Orton continues to beat him down to send a message to John Cena to lead into their match at Great American Bash. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ShaneMcMahon.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Umaga.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ArmandoAlejandroEstrada.jpg[/IMG] [B]Shane McMahon vs. Umaga & Armando Alejandro Estrada[/B] Shane McMahon was the quintessential smart face, taking advantage of every opportunity of getting rid of Umaga that he could. His handicap that was placed against him by the “Revolution Cometh” was to his advantage by singling out the unskilled Armando, and that was the deciding factor, as McMahon actually had Estrada in the corner, and Umaga was about to press McMahon flat into the corner with a splash as he pounded on Estrada, but McMahon rolled out of the way, crushing Estrada, and completely distorting Umaga, which allowed Shane to pin Estrada for the three!!! [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Shane McMahon[/I]

[B][COLOR="purple"]ECW[/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Tuesday, Week 3 July 2007[/SIZE][/I] We begin our Tuesday night extreme programming with Raven, who comes to the ring with his troupe of lackeys and the ECW Championship around his waist. He told the crowd that he had an independent physician check out CM Punk over the weekend, and Punk has been deemed physically unfit to wrestle for an undetermined amount of time, and as such, he must vacate the ECW Championship! Raven then appointed himself the new ECW Champion, but Tommy Dreamer cut him off, saying that Dreamer beat Credible last week like Raven told him to, so there’s no reason for Dreamer to not take on Raven for the belt. Raven said that Dreamer will get his chance, but first, he still has to prove himself, by beating Tajiri tonight! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ECW_Cruiser.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Purple"]ECW Cruiserweight Championship[/COLOR] Match[/B] [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/KidKash.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Psicosis.jpg[/IMG] [B]Kid Kash vs. Psicosis[/B] Psicosis was the one facing Kid Kash this week, as it has quickly been acknowledged that Kash will be making a Cruiserweight Championship defense every week to solidify the division and add some variety from the heavyweights’ brawling that makes up the main event matches. Psicosis showed how good he was and why Raven has included him in his stable of wrestlers. However, tonight was Kash’s night, and the Kid took the W after a Money Maker. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Kid Kash[/I] Rob Van Dam talks about his career, since he’s lost the belt, and how he’s been trying to climbing his way back up the mountain, defeating Psicosis, Lance Storm, and tonight, he’s taking on Joey Matthews. If he wins, that’s going to be just another step closer to winning the ECW Championship, no matter who’s holding it. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/RobVanDam.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JoeyMatthews.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rob Van Dam vs. Joey Matthews[/B] Van Dam looked like he’s going on a roll as of late, while Matthews is struggling to keep his head above water because of his increased level of arrogance as of late. RVD had this extremely well fought match in the bag by being on the top rope, about to go for the Five Star Frog Splash, but Matthews sprung up and crotched RVD on the top rope, and then dropkicked him in the nether regions, which left Van Dam in a bad way. Matthews then grabbed Van Dam who was leaned forward in pain in a front face lock, and from there, he went ahead and hoisted him up into a suplex. From there, Matthews did a one eighty mid-suplex and dropped RVD with a move that looked like Matt Hardy’s Side Effect. RVD, still out from his low blow, and from Matthews’ impressive maneuver, was out for the three count. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Joey Matthews[/I] After the match, Joey Matthews laid the boots to RVD who was nearly unconscious and then arrogantly celebrated to the crowd, who booed him wildly. A video is shown for CM Punk, who is currently MIA under Raven’s sadistic watch, and then the announcers hype our up main event which will come next, featuring Tommy Dreamer taking on Tajiri. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/TommyDreamer.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/YoshihiroTajiri.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tommy Dreamer vs. Tajiri[/B] Amazingly, these two had phenomenal chemistry, and while it was thought that this was going to just be a solid main event to further the main ECW storyline, this match blew the pants off everyone in attendance thanks to how incredibly they meshed together. Tajiri gave Dreamer a fight, but in the end, Dreamer rolled over another challenger, and got one step closer to ECW Championship. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Tommy Dreamer[/I]

[B][COLOR="Blue"]SmackDown![/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Friday, Week 3 July 2007[/SIZE][/I] SmackDown comes out with a bang, or more correctly, a gong, as Undertaker and a hooded figure come to the ring. As part of his new entrance ceremony, Undertaker pulls back the cloak from the figure to reveal Rey Mysterio, to further solidify his position alongside The Undertaker. The Undertaker talks about how Mysterio was a lost soul, sitting at home, being full of bitter resentment towards Chavo Guerrero for crippling him and taking away his livelihood. Taker took this darkness, and helped Rey focus on it and envelop himself in it, and since then he has re-emerged as a new entity, the spirit of vengeance, if you will, and as such, his first action is to strike down Chavo Guerrero. This brought out Chavo Guerrero, saying how Rey’s snapped and how he’s just Taker’s little puppet, and he’s more than willing to destroy him again. Out of nowhere, Montel Vontavious Porter came out, and said Chavo had a good point, and issued a challenge to Mysterio and Taker in tag action, tonight! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JamieNoble.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JimmyWangYang.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ReneDupree.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/SylvainGrenier.jpg[/IMG] [B]Good Ol’ Boys vs. La Resistance[/B] La Resistance is back in full force following their cheap victory over Regal & Taylor last week. This week, the Good Ol’ Boys were their opponents, and while their speed and technique looked to finish off the Frenchmen, they cheated their way to a victory yet again, with Rene getting a hand full of Jamie Noble’s tights. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]La Resistance[/I] A video full of hellfire and brimstone is shown to hype up Kane while he isn’t on screen this week. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/DeuceShade.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/DiceDomino.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ShannonMoore.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/themiz.jpg[/IMG] [B]Deuce & Domino vs. Shannon Moore & The Miz[/B] The tag team champions got a rare television appearance this week to crush one of the tag teams formed from the loss of the Cruiserweight division. Deuce & Domino looked strong, and after the match, they made a challenge to anyone to take the titles from them. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Deuce & Domino[/I] Batista is hyped up with a video to show all the high points in his career, from the launch of Evolution, to his first World Championship win. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/PaulLondon.jpg[/IMG] [B]William Regal vs. Paul London[/B] The leader of the two top tag teams took on each other in a singles match while their partners were on the outside to keep any cheating from happening. They traded submission holds, allowing London to show off his well-rounded game. The combination of the mat wrestling and London’s incredible aerial skills were too much for Regal, and Paul took the victory in this one. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Paul London[/I] The Undertaker and Rey Mysterio are backstage, with Undertaker preaching Mysterio the game plan for tonight’s match. Taker then turns to the camera, and tells MVP that come Great American Bash, this will be the last confrontation, because only one survives a Casket Match!!! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/MattStriker.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/GregoryHelms.jpg[/IMG] [B]Matt Striker vs. Gregory Helms[/B] Striker and Helms have both been unsuccessful against Benoit, and Helms has been unsuccessful against nearly everyone. Helms matched up much better against a smaller opponent, but unfortunately, Striker used his “overwhelming brains” to cheat his way into his first win on SmackDown!. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Matt Striker[/I] A hype video is shown for Great American Bash, which is in a week and two days. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Finlay.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Daivari.jpg[/IMG] [B]Finlay vs. Daivari[/B] This match was a minute-long squash to highlight Finlay, with Daivari being there just to bump. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Finlay[/I] Chris Benoit comes out to the ring with his belt confidently draped over his shoulder. He grabs a microphone and makes a challenge to anyone to come out and face him in a match, right here, right now, in this very ring. To his surprise, and everyone else’s, out came King Booker to accept his challenge. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ChrisBenoit.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/KingBooker.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Benoit vs. King Booker[/B] These two have a long and storied history between each other, but unfortunately, this will be the last time these two will face each other in a singles match because, probably contributed to Booker’s injury and absence thereafter, they have absolutely no chemistry at all together. Benoit took this one when he rolled out of the way of a Scissor Kick, and countered a Book End into a Crippler Crossface. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Chris Benoit[/I] A graphic is shown to remind people to stay tuned for our main event, which is next, and features The Undertaker and Rey Mysterio taking on Montel Vontavious Porter and Chavo Guerrero. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ReyMysterio.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/TheUndertaker.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/MontelVontaviousPorter.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ChavoGuerrero.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rey Mysterio & The Undertaker vs. Montel Vontavious Porter & Chavo Guerrero[/B] Our main event was full of excitement from all the rivalry between all the competitors. Mysterio showed his new savage side yet again, and Guerrero felt it harder than anyone else. Porter played up his timid nature, being completely terrified of both his opponents, even more so since Undertaker announced the stipulation for their match at GAB. Guerrero was the braver one, but that wasn’t very smart, as he was bludgeoned by both Taker and Rey, and eventually he fell victim to his opponent’s new duo finisher, which was Taker’s Last Ride, with Mysterio leaping over him and flattening Chavo to the floor with a West Coast Pop, and holding his leg for the three count. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Rey Mysterio & The Undertaker[/I]

[B][COLOR="Red"]RAW[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="2"][I]Monday, Week 4 July 2007[/I][/SIZE] We begin yet again this week, as we will for a while, with Shane McMahon talking about how he overcame the odds last week and outsmarted the “Revolution” by taking advantage of Estrada’s inclusion in the match. The music hit and we’re joined by the “Revolution Cometh”, who says that Shane might be smarter than anticipated, but in the end, he won’t stand a chance at stopping the Revolution. Tonight, Shane will face his toughest opponent, Marcus Cor Von, and if he wins, he’ll face a very special challenger at Great American Bash! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JeffHardy.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/RobbieMcAllister.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/RoryMcAllister.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Hardyz vs. The Highlanders[/B] The Hardyz won in a solid opener that allowed the tag team champions to get some screen time going into their title match at the ‘Bash. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]The Hardyz[/I] Cena cuts a promo backstage on Randy Orton, calling his actions last week horrific and despicable, and that Orton is a monster for the way he beat on Super Crazy last week. Cena said that if they were on the streets, Orton would have been arrested for such an assault, but since we’re in the ring, come the Great American Bash, Cena gets to play Judge, Jury, and Executioner. [B][COLOR="red"]WWE World Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] #1 Contender Match[/B] [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/SheltonBenjamin.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/CharlieHaas.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JTG.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ShadGaspar.jpg[/IMG] [B]World’s Greatest Tag Team vs. Cryme Tyme[/B] WGTT had a contest against Cryme Tyme last week, and the ending was highly contested, as they tried to cheat to get the victory, but Cryme Tyme caught it in time, and then cheated to get the victory. Haas and Benjamin demanded a rematch, and the board thought it would be a swell idea to allow the winners a shot at the tag titles. Cryme Tyme are starting to get really over with the crowd, and are starting to build very Eddie Guerrero-like characteristics of “Lie, Cheat and Steal”, though getting over as faces. They countered Haas’ feet on the ropes into a small package with a handful of tights for the victory, as all four men were shocked at the result! [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Cryme Tyme[/I] Ric Flair cuts a promo on Elijah Burke, talking about how Burke has a match next, against Santino, and he mentioned that both Flair and Cor Von will be keeping a very careful eye on this match. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/RAW_Inter.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="red"]WWE Intercontinental Championship[/COLOR] Match[/B] [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/SantinoMarella.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ElijahBurke.jpg[/IMG] [B]Santino Marella vs. Elijah Burke[/B] Two of RAW’s brightest rising stars came out to play in this match, as Santino and Burke went full out in a great match up that caught the interest of Cor Von and Flair, who have been involved with both these men. Flair made his presence felt though, tripping up Burke and allowing Santino to lock in a Fujiwara arm bar on Burke to get the victory. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Santino Marella[/I] Ric Flair and Marcus Cor Von stare down Santino following the match, with a huge level of intensity brewing, before Cor Von and Flair walk away. The announcers hype up Johnny Nitro taking on Super Crazy which will happen next. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JohnnyNitro.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Super_Crazy.jpg[/IMG] [B]Johnny Nitro vs. Super Crazy[/B] Super Crazy, after being savaged by Randy Orton, showed his old form against his former adversary in only his second match back. Johnny Nitro was still smarting from the beating Cena laid upon him and Super Crazy took full advantage of it. A very impressive Moonsault later and Super Crazy picked up his first win since his return. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Super Crazy[/I] Randy Orton came to the ring, and cut a promo on John Cena. He mentioned that up next he’ll be taking on Edge, but he’ll easily steam plow over him and then roll on to Great American Bash and win his second WWE Championship. Edge came out and had some words with Orton, but Orton said Edge needs to stop kidding himself because he was the weak link of their tag team chain. Orton then slapped Edge and the match began. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Randy_Orton.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Edge.jpg[/IMG] [B]Randy Orton vs. Edge[/B] The slap set off Edge, knocking the taste out of his mouth and disorienting him enough for Randy Orton to go on the offensive. Edge tried his best to get back on top in this match, and he did pretty well, but Orton was just too much, and as he promised, he put out Edge with a RKO. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Randy Orton[/I] A video is shown to promote Shawn Michaels, who’s not on TV this week. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ShaneMcMahon.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/MarcusCorVon.jpg[/IMG] [B]Shane McMahon vs. Marcus Cor Von[/B] Shane had his toughest contest yet against the savage Marcus Cor Von, and with no one to save him. McMahon was in for the fight of his life, and Cor Von definitely gave it to him. Cor Von had McMahon on the ropes the entire match, but McMahon happened to slip out of nearly every predicament, including McMahon leaping out of the way of a Pounce that would have put him out. McMahon then used a Elbow Drop from the top rope to get the victory. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Shane McMahon[/I] After the match, McMahon’s celebration got cut short by the music of the “Revolution Cometh”. The shrouded figure said that he changed his mind, and Shane not only will face everyone every RAW, but this Sunday, at Great American Bash, Shane McMahon will face… … … [B][SIZE="3"]VINCE MCMAHON!!![/SIZE][/B] Vince came out as Shane’s jaw dropped and the crowd were shocked into silence as we come to an end.

[B][COLOR="Purple"]ECW[/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Tuesday, Week 4 July 2007[/SIZE][/I] ECW starts off with a bang, as we’re hot off the heels of the fantastic match up last week between Tommy Dreamer and Tajiri. Dreamer comes out and tells Raven that there aren’t any more mind games, tonight he’s going to beat Psicosis, and then at Great American Bash, Dreamer’s going to beat all his demons by defeating Raven. He calls out Psicosis, telling him to come out and get the match over with right now. Raven came out instead and said that Dreamer’s shown his heart, but, if Dreamer makes it to GAB, Raven will show prove that power rules over all. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ECW_Cruiser.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="purple"]ECW Cruiserweight Championship[/COLOR] Match[/B] [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/KidKash.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Sabu.jpg[/IMG] [B]Kid Kash vs. Sabu[/B] Kash had his hardest challenge yet this week, as former ECW Champion Sabu made a rare appearance to take on the rising Kid Kash for his ECW Cruiserweight Championship. Sabu was limited without being able to use his weapons, and Kash took full advantage of that situation. A Money Maker later, and Kash won his biggest match yet. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Kid Kash[/I] Rob Van Dam was backstage, and he talked about the complete disrespect that Joey Matthews showed him, and that he will not allow people, especially the arrogant Matthews, to disrespect him anymore. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/LanceStorm.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JoeyMatthews.jpg[/IMG] [B]Lance Storm vs. Joey Matthews[/B] Two fantastic ECW Originals who are on the rise took on each other in this fantastic match. These two matched up fantastically, and the chemistry took this match to a whole new level. Storm used his best technical maneuvers to try to slow down Matthews, but Matthews cheated again, and finished off Storm after a low blow with a standing version of the Suplex-into-Side Effect move he debuted last week. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Joey Matthews[/I] After the match, RVD ran to the ring and started brawling with Joey Matthews. A video is shown of Tommy Dreamer’s career highlights, between all of his time in ECW and the hardcore division in the WWE. Styles and Tazz hype all the matches at GAB that have been announced, including Cena and Orton, Edge and Kennedy, Taker and MVP, Shane and Vince, World’s Greatest Tag Team taking on Cryme Tyme. They then mention that if Dreamer wins the next match, we’ll also be seeing Dreamer and Raven for the ECW Title! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/TommyDreamer.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Psicosis.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tommy Dreamer vs. Psicosis[/B] Unfortunately, for all the amazing chemistry that Dreamer had with Tajiri, apparently there was absolutely no clicking between these two. However, people were into it enough though, because they’re eating up Dreamer’s path to gold, and Psicosis looked good with all of his high flying spots. Psicosis flew off the top rope with a Huracanrana, but Dreamer caught him, threw him onto his shoulders, and dropped him with a Spicolli Driver for the victory to ensure himself a match against Raven for the ECW Championship. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Tommy Dreamer[/I]

[B][COLOR="Blue"]SmackDown![/COLOR][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Friday, Week 4 July 2007[/SIZE][/I] We start of Friday night with a camera situated back in the parking lot. A limo pulls up, and [COLOR="red"]EDGE[/COLOR] comes out in a suit, he takes his sunglasses off and looks around, mutters something about tonight being the night, and marches into the backstage area. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ShellyMartinez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/MichelleMcCool.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ariel vs. Michelle McCool[/B] This was a very basic match between two of the divas on SmackDown!’s fledgling women’s division. Ariel picked up the win at the end of the contest. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Ariel[/I] After a commercial break, we’re joined by the music of Ken Kennedy, who comes out with MVP. They both run their mouths on about their Great American Bash opponents, when The Undertaker comes out. He tells MVP he’s tired of MVP’s mouth, but come GAB, he won’t be able to hear anything from MVP once he closes the casket lid on him. Kennedy goes to cut off ‘Taker, but he gets cut off as soon as he opens his mouth by [COLOR="Red"]EDGE[/COLOR]’s music. Edge tears into Kennedy, and eventually things get really heated and they decided that tonight, they’d settle it in the main event. Taker and Edge versus Kennedy and MVP in our main event tonight! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/DeuceShade.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/DiceDomino.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Scotty2Hotty.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Funaki.jpg[/IMG] [B]Deuce & Domino vs. Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki[/B] Our tag team champions got another match to show their dominance before their title defense at GAB. They smashed their opponents in demanding fashion, putting over their awesome skills. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Deuce & Domino[/I] Taker is shown backstage with Rey Mysterio talking about tonight, and Great American Bash. He talks about The Darkness, and how soon it will be spreading, taking over SmackDown!, and after that, the whole WWE. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ChavoGuerrero.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/TheBoogeyman.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chavo Guerrero vs. The Boogeyman[/B] There really wasn’t much of anything to this match, as Boogeyman played the jobber to Chavo Guerrero this week. A Brain Buster later, and Boogeyman was out for the one two three. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Chavo Guerrero[/I] Backstage, we see Montel Vontavious Porter who talks, candidly, about his career so far. He mentions that his early life was very rough, and he thanks everyone for where he is right now. His match on Sunday will be the biggest moment of his whole career, and if he does walk out with the belt, he will start his career a new. [B][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] #1 Contender Match[/B] [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ReneDupree.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/SylvainGrenier.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JamieNoble.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/JimmyWangYang.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/PaulLondon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/BrianKendrick.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/DaveTaylor.jpg[/IMG] [B]La Resistance vs. Good Ol’ Boys vs. The Hooligans vs. Regal & Taylor[/B] The recent return of La Resistance has brought a new life to the floundering tag team division, as they’ve been given time to reintroduce themselves, but they’ve given their opponents time that they otherwise may have not gotten, even if it was in a losing effort. Both the cruiserweight teams looked strong, with The Hooligans looking at various points like they were going to get another shot to win back their titles. However, after dastardly actions from everyone’s least favorite faux-Frenchies, La Resistance cheated their way into a match at Great American Bash after being back for just three weeks. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]La Resistance[/I] Edge backstage cuts a great promo on his war with Kennedy, and how it’s driven him to his breaking point. He says that come Sunday, people are going to see a sadistic and vicious Edge that’s hellbent on destroying the life and body of Kennedy, who’s already ruined Edge’s. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/GregoryHelms.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Kane.jpg[/IMG] [B]Gregory Helms vs. Kane[/B] Helms fell victim yet again to the behemoth Kane, who showed no mercy as Gregory tried to fight back against the Big Red Machine, but nothing he did could phase the big man, and eventually, Helms fell victim to a Choke Slam to end the match. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Kane[/I] Ken Kennedy backstage talks about how much of a roll he’s been on since winning the Money in the Bank match at WrestleMania, and he goes on to wager that he’s damn near unstoppable, especially by chumps like Edge. Kennedy talks about how he’s going to go on to win, and win, and win again and again until WrestleMania 24, where we will see a new Heavyweight Champion, and that will be… MIIISSSSSSTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH KENNNNNNNEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYY … … … Kennedy. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ChrisBenoit.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/ReyMysterio.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Benoit vs. Rey Mysterio[/B] We’re going to have to reevaluate Benoit’s position right now, because this is the second big name that the booking staff was looking to have him feud with that he couldn’t connect with at all. However, both men looked good individually, and their talent was enough to keep the casual fans distracted from their missed cues. Benoit picked this one up with a Crossface. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Chris Benoit[/I] A promotional video is played for Great American Bash, featuring Cena/Orton, Kennedy/Edge, Taker/MVP, Dreamer/Raven, The McMahon Family War, and the two Tag Title match ups. After the announcers finish hyping up everything we’re going to see at GAB, they turn their attention to tonight’s main event, which is next! [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/MontelVontaviousPorter.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/KenKennedy.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/TheUndertaker.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/fuelfan0102/TEW/Edge.jpg[/IMG] [B]Montel Vontavious Porter & Ken Kennedy vs. The Undertaker & [COLOR="Red"]Edge[/COLOR][/B] This match was full of explosive chemistry from all four men involved. Kennedy and Edge tore each other apart, with Edge showing a violent side we haven’t seen from him in ages, and MVP looked stoic and brave against his competitor, who brought the fight like he’s never brought it before. Porter and Kennedy worked well as a team, despite their past differences, and that ultimately was the deciding factor in this one. Edge went for a Spear on MVP, but he dove out of the way, and the move wound up taking out the Deadman, and while Edge was baffled at what happened, Kennedy grabbed him from behind and threw him out of the ring while MVP pinned Taker to secure the win for his team, and momentum going into Great American Bash. [B]Winner[/B]: [I]Montel Vontavious Porter & Ken Kennedy[/I]

[SIZE="3"][B]WWE Great American Bash[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][B][I]Official Preview[/I][/B][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="red"]WWE Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]John Cena[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="red"]Randy Orton[/COLOR][/B] [I]Randy Orton has been gunning for Cena for ages now, and Sunday, he finally gets his chance. Will the Legend Killer cash in on this golden opportunity and become a two time Heavyweight Champion, or will the Champ still stand strong on top of the mountain on RAW?[/I] [B]Winner Chooses What Brand He Joins[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Edge[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="blue"]Ken Kennedy[/COLOR][/B] [I]These two have been in a knock down, drag out war like we haven’t seen in year for months now. Kennedy has went as far as brining Edge’s personal history into the equation by bringing in Lita, only to embarrass and destroy her right in front of Edge’s eyes. We’ve realized that these two men could never co-exist on the same brand, so we’ve decided to let the winner of this contest decide which brand he will end up on, and what brand the loser will show up on.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]WWE World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/B] [B]Casket Match[/B] [B][COLOR="blue"]The Undertaker[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="blue"]Montel Vontavious Porter[/COLOR][/B] [I]The Undertaker has never fought an opponent with this level of cunning wit, but The Undertaker has finally thought up a detail that plays to his strengths, and that is a Casket Match! MVP has fought Kane in an Inferno Match, but nothing will compare him for the sheer horror of facing the Deadman in a match where the goal is to lock your opponent and his mortal soul into a Casket.[/I] [B][COLOR="Purple"]ECW Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="purple"]Raven[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="purple"]Tommy Dreamer[/COLOR][/B] [I]The biggest feud in the history of ECW has been resurrected since Raven returned as the “Hardcore Messiah” that Justin Credible brought forth at One Night Stand. Raven has been up to his typical sinister actions since he’s returned, capturing and torturing the ECW Champion CM Punk till he was deemed unable to compete anymore, and thus has vacated the title. Raven was going to crown himself Champion, but Dreamer interrupted and challenged Raven to one more match. Raven then put Dreamer through the gauntlet of his minions, but Dreamer tackled all the problems with ease, and now looks to become the ECW Heavyweight Champion for a second time.[/I] [B]Shane McMahon vs. Vince McMahon[/B] [I]Life for the McMahon family has become a living hell ever since One Night Stand. Vince was viciously attacked by Raven, which stripped him of all of his power within the company, leaving the WWE without any type of ownership. Shane McMahon then took it upon himself as the blood heir to take over the company, but then the “Revolution” got involved. The unknown individual has put Shane through a hellacious trial of matches to try and keep him from running the WWE, and his biggest challenge yet will be Sunday, when Father and Son face off once again. Will Shane get one step closer to regaining the WWE for the McMahons, or will Vince’s arrogance get in the way of his common sense and ruin his family’s fortune.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]WWE World Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Cryme Tyme[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="red"]Hardy Boyz[/COLOR][/B] [I]Cryme Tyme has been upsetting teams left and right following a dry spell, the most notable of opponents was the number one contenders, the World’s Greatest Tag Team. Cryme Tyme used their cheating and stealing ways to upset WGTT, and in their frustration, the contenders put that status on the line for a rematch, which Cryme Tyme also won by backhanded tactics. So Sunday, Cryme Tyme gets a chance for some real bling as they take on the Hardy Boyz, with the gold on the line.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="blue"]La Resistance[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="blue"]Deuce & Domino[/COLOR][/B] [I]Since their return, La Resistance has been on a roll through the tag team division, by devious methods of victory. They beat Regal & Taylor, and then The Good Ol’ Boys, before finally securing a match with Deuce & Domino for the titles. Deuce & Domino claim they aren’t scared though, because they may or may not know a thing about cheating, if you know what they mean. Who will walk out the champions? You’ve got to tune in on Sunday to see![/I] All these action-packed matches and more this Sunday at the Great American Bash!!! Quick Reply Mode [QUOTE] [COLOR="Blue"]WWE Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]La Resistance[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="blue"]Deuce & Domino[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]WWE World Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Cryme Tyme[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="red"]Hardy Boyz[/COLOR] Shane McMahon vs. Vince McMahon [COLOR="Purple"]ECW Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"]Raven[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="purple"]Tommy Dreamer[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]WWE World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] Casket Match [COLOR="blue"]The Undertaker[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="blue"]Montel Vontavious Porter[/COLOR] Winner Chooses What Brand He Joins [COLOR="Red"]Edge[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="blue"]Ken Kennedy[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]WWE Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]John Cena[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="red"]Randy Orton[/COLOR] [/QUOTE]

WWE Tag Team Championship [B]La Resistance[/B] vs. Deuce & Domino WWE World Tag Team Championship Cryme Tyme vs. [B]Hardy Boyz[/B] [B]Shane McMahon[/B] vs. Vince McMahon ECW Heavyweight Championship [B]Raven[/B] vs. Tommy Dreamer WWE World Heavyweight Championship Casket Match The Undertaker vs. [B]Montel Vontavious Porter[/B] Winner Chooses What Brand He Joins Edge vs. [B]Ken Kennedy[/B] WWE Heavyweight Championship [B]John Cena[/B] vs. Randy Orton

• 2 months later...
So I have a question for the few of you that followed this (I.E. Flamebrain) Would anyone follow this if I restarted? I've gotten through July, August, September, October, and the first half of November. I can post a long narrative recap of what's been going on, but for some reason my TEW game sorta erased 4 months of history from my "former results" section. Another change I would make would be just doing full show write-ups for the PPVs, with in depth summaries of what happened on the weekly shows during the month, just because 13-14 shows a month is just too much for me to keep up with (I can't even write that much for school! lol) So yeah, I've been playing a lot and I think I've gotten a lot of fun stuff going in my game that I'd like to share with you guys, so if anyone is interested, let me know, I'd be more than willing to restart if the interest is there. (p.s. to see what is currently going on in my game, check out this thread: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27090[/url])

Archived