So, What Are You Reading? (REDUX)

I'll read anything once, anything at all. Post it, and I'll give it a look. Man, I need something else to do. But Tristam's, Keefmoon's, Nevermore's, The Titan Diary, Scapino's, Slipshirt's, Infinitywpi, and Eagryt's are the one's I look for first.

My three favorite diaries are [B]tristram's Death of the WCW?[/B], [B]keefmoon's WWF: Montreal to Attitude [/B], and [B]theoutlaw321's Battlelines are drawn ..NWA(DOTT.)[/B] They all cover periods in history that I am very interested in. I tend to favor the real world diaries. I do peak in on Monkeypox's and J Silver's.

[QUOTE=BIGJOSH;235257]Apparently no one is reading my TNA diary...:([/QUOTE] Sometimes it just takes awhile for people to get hooked. Usually if you can keep a diary going for a month or two then you will develop a "fan base" so hang in there. And the key to a good diary is that you are having fun with it!

[QUOTE=DocStevens;235325]Sometimes it just takes awhile for people to get hooked. Usually if you can keep a diary going for a month or two then you will develop a "fan base" so hang in there. And the key to a good diary is that you are having fun with it![/QUOTE]I know it was just a joke!

Cheers to the peeps who have mentioned mine (WWE eXcess etc......), I'm enjoying how its going at this early stage and am glad a few others are finding it a decent read too. As for diaires I'm reading, well I'm not a fake world type of guy and really prefer reading modern day WWE/TNA like diaires, so Shanyes & Consrvtve's group one are good, but am the sort of person that looks at everything at least two or three times to see how its going, usually find something about one diary or another that I like. :)

[quote=berrysi;235341]As for diaires I'm reading, well I'm not a fake world type of guy and really prefer reading modern day WWE/TNA like diaires, so Shanyes & Consrvtve's group one are good, but am the sort of person that looks at everything at least two or three times to see how its going, usually find something about one diary or another that I like. :)[/quote] Are you implying that the Cornellverse is not real ?, Because it's very real to me. ;)

Right now I'm reading: Remianen's LFC diary Benjacko's AAA Diary Clarity's 4C Diary Johnnyv1's CZCW Diary I'm hoping for good thigns from Imerak's AAA Diary There are a lot of good other C-Verse Diaries like Scrapinos, J SIlver's and INfinity's but I missed out on some because of work and they got so long I find it hard to catch up. I like DerekB's but he remembers to update about as much as I do and I was sad when the SOTBPW diary by Mad stopped because I was realy into that. I don't read real world diaries I don't really care for them. I'm sure a lot of the peopel who do them are great writers but when I want real wrestling I watch TV or DVDs. I find C-Verse diaries a bit more satisfying but that's only an opinion.

I'm pretty much loyal to the Cornellverse diaries. I'm really digging Ramianen's LFC and Benjacko's AAA diaries. Of course though I read everyone's dairies when they're updated. Sometimes for ideas.. and sometimes to compare how I handle certain wrestler to how they handle them.

This is an interesting idea. I read exclusively C-Verse diaries, first of all. I'd say the one I'm the most "can't miss" about is probably [b]Jehovah's SCAR diary[/b], which should've gotten pinned a long time ago. I also really enjoy [b]Sebsplex's HGC Revenge of the Nerd[/b]. I'm amazed at the amount of detail he puts into it. I'm also pretty big on everything [b]TigerKinney[/b] puts out - he's got an incredible eye for layout and he keeps things moving more than me, Jehovah, Sebsplex and some of the other "melodramatic" types who focus mostly on characterization. Sometimes I just want to read about wrestling. Also digging: [b]USPW - Where Ages 65 And Older Get In For Free![/b] I can't believe the things he's doing with a USPW roster. [b]Wallbanger's Generations[/b] dynasty is really coming along - [b]Mystic's DaVE diary[/b] is really consistent and easy to get into. [b]Shipshirt[/b] is already well documented as a favorite. [b]Gbasalmon[/b] deserves to be pinned. [b]Scapino[/b] is solid. I feel like I've been reading [b]Welcome to the Coastal Zone![/b] for a long time. I like [b]Acturus' Jim Force driven dynasty[/b] because I think it's really changed the culture of the C-Verse boards - it's showing that a consensus can emerge on the way a certain character should be written, and that really makes the universe come alive. I've seen some consistency with the writing on other characters too, but it's never been so deliberate. And I know I'm missing someone really important, but I can't remember who... one of the USPW diaries. OH! And [b]Remianen's Massive Girlfight[/b]. One of these days, I'll start a all-girl fed. Basically, the C-Verse is awesome. (For the record, I used to like [b][i]That Monkeypox Dude[/b][/i], but he got really flakey and unreliable... half the time, he only posts about how he doesn't have time to post. WEAK, DUDE.)

Archived