God's of Wrestling: The best of Indy Wrestling(Realworld)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/mag1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]Indy Wrestling Magazine[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][COLOR="Red"]July Edition[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]Ring of Honor debuts on PPV:[/SIZE] [/B] [I]History was made last night when ROH debut on Pay-Per-View! Although there's no word on how the PPV buys were, here are the results of the show.[/I] [COLOR="blue"][I]Out to kick off the PPV is BJ Whitmer and Dave Prazak. BJ lays down an open challenge which is accepted by MORISHIMA and the belt will be on the line and THE MATCH IS NOW.[/I] - Morishima defeated BJ Whitmer with a backdrop driver. Nigel McGuinness ran out afterwards, followed shortly by Bryan Danielson who apparently wants a title shot TONIGHT. Dragon and Morishima attack Nigel. Dragon holds the belt before Mori takes it back and leaves.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]-Marufuji defeated Rocky Romero with the Shiranui [I]Nigel McGuinness back out and he calls out Mori and Dragon. They come out and beat down Nigel until KENTA makes the save. Nigel and Kenta vs Mori and American Dragon later tonight.[/I] -Davey Richards defeated Erick Stevens with a keylock submission. -Briscoe Brothers defeated Claudio Castagnoli & Matt Sydal to retain the ROH Tag Titles with a Springboard Doomsday Device. Afterwards, Kevin Steen and El Generico walk out and ask the champions when they're getting their title shot. Briscoes say come get it and a crazy brawl breaks out. Officials and students try to break it up, unfortunately Steen and Generico just beat up the students then brawled to the back with the Briscoes. -Sara Del Ray defeated Daizee Haze with a Roll Up. -Kevin Steen & El Generico defeated Pelle Primeau & Mitch Franklin, Irish Airborne & Jimmy Rave & Adam Pearce in a Tag Team Scramble Match -Roderick Strong defeated Delirious with a Tiger Driver. Afterwards, the No Remorse Corps run out and beat down Delirious. Strong adds insult to injury after hitting another Tiger Driver on Delirious onto a Guardrail set up between the ring and the barrier. -Bryan Danielson & Morishima defeated KENTA & Nigel McGuinness when Danielson forced KENTA to tap out to the Cattle Mutilation. After the match, Morishima layed out both Danielson and McGuinness with the title and left. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"]CZW Dead?:[/SIZE][/B] [I]It seems that Combat Zone Wrestling fans have finally had it with their favorite ultra-violent product. CZW's unoffical main message board, czwfans.com, has been flooded with petitions to boycott CZW untill their booking changes for the better. CZW owner, John Zandig, states that CZW fans will have to adapt with the changes because this new style of ultra-violence is here to stay. Combat Zone Wrestling is set to hold their annual Best of the Best Tournament, here's what's scheduled to take place. [/I] [COLOR="Red"][B]First Round of the BOTB Tournament Scotty Vortekz vs Sabian vs JC Ryder First Round of the BOTB Tournament Cloudy vs Ryan McBride vs Grim Reefer First Round of the BOTB Tournament Javi-Air vs Niles Young vs Danny Havoc First Round of the BOTB Tournament Derek Frazier vs Ruckus vs Cheech[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"]New Promotion set to Open:[/SIZE][/B] [I]In a world where top indy promotions are getting Pay-Per-View deals and the top Ultra-Violent company is being boycotted, one man dares to enter this crazy world of professional wrestling. Franklin Filth, co-owner of a brand new promotion set to open called "God's of Wrestling", is set to hold monthly Indy Supershows. Filth, who worked behind the scenes with Paul Heyman during the original Extreme Championship Wrestling days, wants to bring back the same feel to shows that ECW once had. "I want to bring the same type of excitement back to pro wrestling that ECW once had. No matter who was on the show, ECW fans were always excited about the product because they knew that the show would always be off the hook.", Filth stated. God's of Wrestling is set to feature a mixture of Pure Technical Wrestling along with Deathmatch Wrestling, attempting to follow in ECW's former footsteps. "I wan't to bring the top independent names into God's of Wrestling, people who I can trust to give 100% each time they're out there. I don't care if they're 300 pounds or 120 pounds, as long as the fans keep on coming back to watch them perform.". The brand new company is set to release a podcast on their offical website, godsofwrestling.com, revealing new information about their upcoming plans. But untill then Mr. Filth left us with a little teaser... "I can't tell you much about our plans for the first show but I can tell you that our [B]DOUBLE MAIN EVENT[/B] will let everyone know what God's of Wrestling will be all about". For more information head to godsofwrestling.com. We'll keep you posted with more info on how you can check out their first live event.[/I][/CENTER]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/GDW.jpg[/IMG] [I][COLOR="Blue"]Welcome to the offical website of God's of Wrestling. Please check out our very first podcast which reveals two of the matches that are scheduled for our first show.[/COLOR][/I] [URL=http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/?action=view¤t=Untitled_0001.flv][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/th_Untitled_0001.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Interesting... Hero vs. Danielson as one main event featuring what is sure to be a technical masterpiece and Kingston vs. Necro as the other in a hardcore brawl... Now you should bring in Ruckus and some other guys for a High Flying showcase!!! I just like Ruckus to be honest...

[QUOTE]Interesting... Hero vs. Danielson as one main event featuring what is sure to be a technical masterpiece and Kingston vs. Necro as the other in a hardcore brawl... Now you should bring in Ruckus and some other guys for a High Flying showcase!!! I just like Ruckus to be honest...[/QUOTE] You can bet there's going to be some high flyers showcased. I haven't finished signing everyone so you knows, maybe GOW needs a BLK Out on their roster. [QUOTE]Really good video, but couldn't you find a video of Danielson destroying anyone BUT good ol' Quackenbush? I hope to see some CHIKARA in here maybe?[/QUOTE] Thanks. Haha it was either Danielson beating on Quack or Bobby Quance. CHIKARA Pro will be very well represented in GOW. [QUOTE]I hope you bring in Quack and Jigsaw. Saw them from row two vs. the Briscoes at ROH in St. Paul last month. Amazing. Match of the night over even Takeshi vs Aries. Really good main events you have planned.[/QUOTE] The CHIKARA guys are always ready and willing to steal the show. I'm glad ROH is giving guys like Quack, Jigsaw, Akuma...etc a chance to shine on a bigger stage.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/GDW.jpg[/IMG] [B][U][SIZE="4"]God's of Wrestling Offical Website[/SIZE][/U][/B] [I][COLOR="Blue"]Sunday, July 22nd, marks God's of Wrestling debut show. Already announced, a DOUBLE MAIN EVENT featuring a "No Holds Barred Streetfight" pitting Eddie Kingston against Necro Butcher, also what many say will be a technical masterpiece, two former champions will collide when Chris Hero takes on "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson. Today, we'll start our countdown to God's of Wrestling first live event. We're going to countdown the matches scheduled to the event and give you a little information about who's competing. For day 1 on our countdown, we'll be looking at what will surely be 2 great matchups.[/COLOR][/I] [B][B][SIZE="4"]THE HUMAN TORNADO[/SIZE][/B][/B] [COLOR="red"][I]Human Tornado is a stereotypical 1970s blacksploitation street pimp. He has style, class and all the right moves to match. But don't you dare try to take a short cut and low blow him, the man has balls of steal![/I][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Akuma[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="red"][I]Formely known as Gran Akuma, one of CHIKARA Pro's top students. Akuma is known for his rapid fire kicks and head dropping moves. With his skill and intensity, he's surely to be someone to watch out for. [/I][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Jack Evans[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="red"][I]The Prince of Parkland, Jack Evans defies gravity every time he steps foot inside of the ring. Known for his Standing 450, Top Rope 630, and his Stuntin' 101(Double Moonsault to the outside). Evans is one of the top high flyers in North America and he's about to prove it in GOW. [/I][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]The Amazing Red[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"][I]After taking some time off to recover from some of his nagging injuries, The Amazing Red is set to return to Professional Wrestling. Was once considered one of TNA's top competitors in the X-Division, Red is set to reclaim his rightful seat ontop of the mountain. This will surely be The Amazing Return. [/I][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/match1.jpg[/IMG] [I]This high flying showcase will surely blow you away as all 4 of these men have something to prove. Who will come out ontop in the 4 Corner Survival?[/I] [B]_________________________________________________[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Claudio Castagnoli[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="red"][I]Claudio Castagnoli is a Swiss banker with an impressive wrestling ability. Former CZW Tag Team Champiom & CHIKARA Campeones de Parejas Champion, Claudio is quickly building himself a strong reputation. [/I][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Mike Quackenbush[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="red"][I]The Head trainer of CHIKARA Wrestle Factory and owner of CHIKARA Pro. Quackenbush has many acheivements under his belt during his long wrestling career but just recently started making a HUGE splash in the Independent scene. Mixing a hybrid style of Lucha Libre and Japanese Strong Style, Quackenbush dazzles his opponents and often wows the fans. [/I][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/mainmatch.jpg[/IMG] [I]Claudio Castagnoli and Mike Quackenbush have a storied past. They have competed against each other in CHIKARA Pro, CZW, IWA Mid-South and countless other promotions. Their feud heats up every time they lock horns and this time it'll be no different. [/I] [B][SIZE="3"]"Lightning" Mike Quackenbush[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/GDW.jpg[/IMG] [U][B][SIZE="4"]God's of Wrestling Offical Website[/SIZE][/B][/U] [COLOR="Blue"][I]We continue our countdown to our debut show with two more great matches. But before we take a look at these two new matches, let's recap what's already in store for us.... "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs Chris Hero Necro Butcher vs Eddie Kingston Mike Quackenbush vs Claudio Castagnoli The Human Tornado vs The Amazing Red vs Akuma vs Jack Evans[/I][/COLOR] ____________________________________________ [B][SIZE="4"]The Iron Saints[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Vito & Sal Thomaselli, collectively are known as the Iron Saints. These two brothers have made a name for themselves in IWA Mid-South, capturing the IWA MS Tag Team Championships in a Tag Team Elimination Tables match. Iron Saints are now trying to take their success in other indy promotions such as CHIKARA Pro, CZW and Pro Wrestling Unplugged. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]The Havana Pitbulls[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="red"]Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero are two of the toughest competitors in the indy scene. The Havana Pitbulls(spelt Habana in Spanish) started their careers as a Trio in CMLL(along with T.J. Perkins a.k.a. Puma) but have now concentrated as a tag team. These two found success in ROH in the Rottweilers stable alongside Low-Ki, Homicide and Julies Smokes. The Pitbulls are dead set on taking over Gow's Tag Team ranks. [/COLOR] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/match4.jpg[/IMG] [I]Two great tag teams battle to prove who will be GOW's top tag team in the division. [/I] [B]___________________________________________[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Roderick Strong[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="red"]The Messiah of the Backbreaker, Roderick Strong, has found success wherever he goes. Currently leading the No Remorse Corps in ROH, Strong is determined to break out as a singles competitor here in GOW. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Brent Albright[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="red"]Former WWE Smackdown superstar, Brent Albright has the experience and skill to become a top player in the wrestling industry. Although he wasn't really given a chance in WWE he has proven that when handed the ball he can run with it. Albright is ready and willing to run with any opportunities thrown at him here at GOW.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/match2.jpg[/IMG] [I]Two of GOW's heavy hitters collide in what will surely be a hard hitting, head dropping, intense matchup.[/I] [B][SIZE="3"]Brent Albright[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/GDW.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"][U]God's of Wrestling Offical Website[/U][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][I]We're winding down our offical countdown to God's of Wrestling's first live event. In just a minute, we'll be revealing the final two matches scheduled for the event, but before we do that let's re-cap what's already been confirmed.... "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs Chris Hero Necro Butcher vs Eddie Kingston Claudio Castagnoli vs Mike Quackenbush The Amazing Red vs The Human Tornado vs Akuma vs Jack Evans The Iron Saints vs The Havana Pitbulls Brent Albright vs Roderick Strong[/I][/COLOR] _______________________________________ [B][SIZE="4"]Delirious & Hallowicked[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Delirious and Hallowicked first started teaming as a wild card pick in CHIKARA Pro's Tag Team Grand Prix Tournament. Ever since then these two clicked and have been teaming together in and out of CHIKARA Pro. Collectively known as Incoherence, these two unique masked superstars are set to take over the wrestling world. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]The Trailer Park Boyz[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="red"]Josh Abercrombie and Nate Webb, better known as Trailer Park Boyz, started teaming up during Wrestling Society X's MTV shows. These two showed a lot of promise but were cut short due to MTV canceling the promotion. Although WSX may be finished, the Trailer Park Boyz continue teaming even wrestling as a team down in Mexico. [/COLOR] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/match5.jpg[/IMG] [I]Two new tag teams to the wrestling business collide in what will truly be the battle of the hungry young lions. [/I] [B]____________________________________[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Cheerleader Melissa[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="red"]Cheerleader Melissa is a second generation wrestler, her dad, Doug Anderson, wrestled professionaly in the 80's. Melissa made a name for herself during her matches in All Pro Wrestling. Melissa isn't afraid to step-up to a fight as she is competed against the toughest wrestlers in the business, Mariko Yoshida, Wesna, and Super Dragon just to name a few. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Lacey[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="red"]"The Smartest Business Women in Wrestling", Lacey has made a name for herself in ROH while leading such wrestlers as Jimmy Jacobs, BJ Whitmer, Lacey's Angels to gold. Lacey transitioned from a manager to a wrestler quite nicely as she won multiple Womens Championship and a feature name in SHIMMER. With her cutthroat attitude, Lacey is determined to prove to everyone that she means business. [/COLOR] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/match6.jpg[/IMG] [I]God's of Wrestling's Female Division heats up as two of the top females in the independent scene lock horns to prove who will stand on top of the mountain. [/I] [B][B][SIZE="3"]Cheerleader Melissa[/SIZE][/B][/B] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/gow1.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"][I]God's of Wrestling debut show is set and ready to go. On July 22nd, some of the best independent wrestlers in the world will collide to determine ring supremacy. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Double Main Event: A Technical Wrestling Dream Match[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Former ROH Champion, "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs Former CZW Champion, Chris Hero[/B][/COLOR] [B]Double Main Event: No Holds Barred Street Fight[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Eddie Kingston vs Necro Butcher[/COLOR][/B] [B]CHIKARA Pro Grudge Match [COLOR="red"]"Lightning" Mike Quackenbush vs Claudio Castagnoli[/COLOR][/B] [B]4-Way Scramble [COLOR="red"]The Human Tornado vs The Amazing Red vs Jack Evans vs Akuma[/COLOR][/B] [B]Tag Team Action [COLOR="red"]The Iron Saints vs The Havana Pitbulls[/COLOR][/B] [B]Singles Match [COLOR="red"]Brent Albright vs Roderick Strong[/COLOR][/B] [B]SHIMMER Wrestling Showcase! [COLOR="red"]Cheerleader Melissa vs Lacey[/COLOR][/B] [B]Tag Team Match [COLOR="red"]Hallowicked & Delirious vs The Trailer Park Boyz[/COLOR][/B] [I]Thanks to everyone who left comments. Thoughts, opinions ideas are always welcome so leave one. Show should be up by late Monday/early Tuesday.[/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="1"](If you click on the wrestlers name you'll be able to listen to their GOW enterance music. So have fun and be sure to let me know what you think.)[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="6"]God's of Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] [B]Show: God's of Wrestling Place: Athletics Center Arena, Detroit Michigan Attendance: 5,000[/B] [COLOR="purple"]_______________________________________[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Fans file into the Athletics Center Arena and find their seats for this history making event. It isn't long untill 5,000 fans fill the arena and become restless, waiting for the event to begin. The GOW ring lights up and it's time to kick start the show.[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]SHIMMER Wrestling Showcase[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/CheerleaderMelissa.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/Lacey.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]Cheerleader Melissa vs Lacey[/SIZE][/B] This was a competitive back and forth women's match, something you'd never see in WWE or TNA. Melissa focuses on using her strong style to take Lacey off of her game, nailing her with stiff Forearm Shots. Lacey takes the low road and eye rakes Melissa to get the upperhand. This leads to Lacey misses a Top Rope Legdrop and gets nailed by the Kudoh Driver(modified Vertebreaker). Melissa covers Lacey for the 3 count. [B]Winner: Cheerleader Melissa (8:19) C-[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Tag Team Match[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/Hallowicked.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/Delirious.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/JoshAbercrombie.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/natewebb.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]Hallowicked & Delirious vs Trailer Park Boyz[/SIZE][/B] Delirious and Hallowicked take the Trailer Park Boyz off of their game with their unusal tactics. Delirious runs around the ring yelling in his own language. Delirious and Hallowicked get some impressive tag team offense during the earlier stages of the match but the tables quickly turn when the Trailer Park Boyz double team Delirious. The match turns very one sided as Delirious is isolated away from his corner. Hallowicked eventualy gets tagged in, he cleans house. Unfortunately, Hallowicked gets caught by Abercrombie's Phoenix Star Press. The Trailer Park Boyz pick up the pinfall. [B]Winners: Trailer Park Boyz(11:36) C[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]"Drones" by Rise Against hits. Brent Albright walks out in a very intense manner. He steps inside of the ring and grabs the microphone away from the ring announcer. [/COLOR] [B]Brent Albright:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]For those of you who don't know me, my name is "The Crippler" Brent Albright, and I'm driven by an addiction. My addiction? Wrestling. I wrestled in WWE SmackDown, along side my idol, Chris Benoit who taught me everything I know. So I came to God's of Wrestling, a place which hires the best of the best in the independents, to feed my addiction. I wan't to fight the best in the world and I won't stop untill I'm beaten.[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Singles Match[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/BrentAlbright.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/RoderickStrong.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]Brent Albright vs Roderick Strong[/SIZE][/B] This match was very hard hitting. Both men delievered and took devestating stiff shots. Strong had a hard time hitting his trademark backbreakers on Albright due to his massive size. Albright focuses on Roderick's arm throughout the entire match. Strong fights back and attempts to lift The Crippler but his arm give out. Albright takes advantage of the situation and applied the Cripplers Crossface. Strong tries to fight his way out of the hold but eventualy taps out. [B]Winner: Brent Albright(14:32) C+[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Tag Team Match[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/SalvatoreThomaselli.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/vitothomaselli.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/RockyRomero.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/RickyReyes.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][B]Iron Saints vs Havana Pitbulls[/B][/SIZE] Havana Pitbulls ambush the Iron Saints from behind right after the bell sounds. They toss Sal out of the ring and focus their attack on Vito. This match is basicly a one sided beatdown. Vito Thomaselli makes the tag to his brother who hits Reyes and Romero with some hard clotheslines and elbows. The numbers are too much for Sal Thomaselli who gets caught with a Spiked Piledriver. The Havana Pitbulls pick up an impressive win. [B]Winners: The Havana Pitbulls(16:44) C-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Afterwards, the Trailer Park Boyz run out and attack the Havana Pitbulls. They knock Reyes out with a Chairshot then lay Romero out for Abercrombie's Phoenix Splash. The Trailer Park Boyz celebrate what they've done as the crowd boo's them outta the building.[/COLOR] [B]Ring Announcer:[/B] [I]God's of Wrestling will return shortly after a brief 10 minute Intermission...[/I] [COLOR="blue"]During intermission the crowd is treated with a very special performance by [B]Robot Man[/B] and his insane dance moves. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]4-Way Scramble[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/JackEvans.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/HumanTornado.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/GranAkuma.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/TheAmazingRed.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]Jack Evans vs Human Tornado vs Akuma vs The Amazing Red[/SIZE][/B] The match starts off with two men in the ring and the other two on the outside, similar to a tag team format. All 4 men wrestled at a very fact pace, almost too fast to call. Akuma impressed everyone with his stiff hard Kicks which nearly knocked Human Tornado out of his boots. Akuma nearly had the match won but he made a fatal mistake by trying to low blow Human Tornado. Tornado no-sold the low blow(because he's a pimp and has balls of steal) then Pimp Slaps him out of the ring. Evans got to chance to show off his high flying ability by taking out Akuma on the outside with a Twisting Springboard Moonsault. Back in the ring, Amazing Red kicks Tornado in the mid-section and nails his Code Red. 1..2..3. Red picks up the win. [B]Winner: The Amazing Red(19:34) C[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The GOW Jumbo Tron flares on, a previously recorded promo airs for the live crowd. Percy Pringle the 3rd(formerly known as WWE's Paul Bear) is in a dark room. All you can see is his pale white face, his dark clothing makes it hard to see anything else. [/COLOR] [B]Percy Pringle III[/B]: [COLOR="Red"]Oooooh yeessss!! Years ago, I was buried alive in cement in front of thousands of blood thirsty fans. Many thought I had died, myself included. But I was awaken. I was awaken by the God's of Wrestling. You see the God's of Wrestling are very angry, they cried out to me, "Percy, find the chosen one and guide him to the top!". So I awoke from my eternal slumber and went searching for the chosen one. And now that I found him, he is ready to proclaim his rightful place as God!! Oooooohh!![/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Percy Pringle grins and plays with his fingers like Mr. Burns. He steps aside when a disfigured monster steps into frame. It's Ricky Banderas from WSX fame. Banderas rolls his eyes to the back of his head as the segment comes to an end. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]CHIKARA Pro Grudge Match[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/MikeQuackenbush.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/ClaudioCastagnoli.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][B]Mike Quackenbush vs Claudio Castagnoli[/B][/SIZE] This match is a continuation of the heated feud between Castagnoli and Quackenbush. After an intense face to face staredown, Quackenbush dodges Castagnoli's vicious European Uppercuts and dazzles the crowd with his quick Lucha Libre offense. Castagnoli finds himself out the outside of the ring, he turns around only to get hit by Quackenbush's Diving Halo. It isn't long untill Castagnoli catches Quack with one of his European Uppercuts and takes control of the match. Claudio uses his sheer strength and size the dominate Quack. Castagnoli attempts to pop Quackenbush in the air and hit him with a European Uppercut but Quack counters it with an Armdrag. Mike Quackenbush fights back, taking the bigger man off of his feet with his unique offense. Quack gets nails with a big boot. Claudio Castagnoli calls for the end, he attempts his Ricoli Bomb but Quackenbush quickly counters it with a Snap Hurricanrana. 1...2...3. Mike Quackenbush picks up the pinfall. [B]Winner: "Lightning" Mike Quackenbush(29:56) C+[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]No Holds Barred Street Fight[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/EddieKingston.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/NecroButcher.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][B]Eddie Kingston vs Necro Butcher[/B][/SIZE] The match starts off in the ring, both men exchange stiff Chops and Headbutts. It isn't long untill the match spills to the outside. Both men brawl along ringside using various items as weapons. Kingston tries to choke Necro out with camera wires. They fight in the crowd. Necro places a chair on Kingstons back then Bodyslams him on the ground. Butcher starts tossing chairs at Kingston, nearly killing him. They find their way back near ringside. Kingston tosses a chair in the ring but so does Necro. They set up their own respective chairs in the middle of the ring and sit down on them. Both men start to punch each other across the face. Necro gets the upperhand and punches Kingston out of his chair. Necro sets up the chairs so that the backs of the chairs are touching each other. Necro attempts to hit a Backbreaker ontop of the chairs on Kingston but it gets blocked. Eddie Kingston nearly breaks Necro in half when he hits Butcher with a Side Suplex ontop of the chairs. 1...2...Kick Out. Kingston can't believe it. Eddie signals for a Lariat. Kingston runs at Necro for his Lariat but Butcher dodges it. Necro kicks Kingston in the mid-section then hits a Tiger Bomb. 1...2...3!! [B]Winner: Necro Butcher(16:33) C+[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Afterwards, Necro Butcher celebrates when Joker runs out and attacks him from behind. Joker hits Necro Butcher with a Piledriver ontop of the two chairs. Joker helps Eddie Kingston to his feet. They celebrate as Necro Butcher is left in the ring unable to move. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Two Former Champions Collide[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/ChrisHero.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/godpics/BryanDanielson2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][B]Chris Hero vs Bryan Danielson[/B][/SIZE] Both men feel each other out first. Tons of mat wrestling to kick off the match. Hero and Danielson exchange hold for hold, trying to get the best out of each other. Hero gets frusterated and chops Danielson. American Dragon chops Hero back. Both men exchange stiff Chops, welting each others chest. Danielson nails Hero with a beautiful Dropkick, sending him into the corner. Bryan Danielson charges at him but Hero moves out of the way and sends American Dragon crashing into the post. Chris Hero takes advantage of the situation and grounds n' pounds Danielson. Danielson tries to fight back but just gets a high Knee Lift for his trouble. Hero dominates most of the match, getting some impressive near falls. Chris Hero tosses his opponent in the corner and attempts his Hero's Side Kick, Danielson catches Hero's foot and snaps it with a Dragon Leg Screw Whip. Bryan Danielson is on fire. He lifts Hero on his shoulders and spins him in an Airplane Spin. Both men stumble around dizzy, but Hero gets to his feet first and shows fighting spirit, he nails Danielson with a Roaring Elbow. 1...2...Kickout. Hero picks up Danielson and hits him with his Hero's Welcome. 1...2...Kickout. The Saviour of Pro Wrestling can't believe it. He attempts another Hero's Welcome but Danielson counters it and hits a Dragon Suplex. 1...2...Kickout. Danielson calls for the end, he applies his Arms Across America Submission. Hero can barely take the pain. He crawls towards the ropes. Can he grab ahold of the ropes before taping out? Yes. Hero places his foot on the bottom rope. While Danielson slowly gets to his feet, Chris Hero reaches into his boots and pulls out a pair of Brass Knuckles. American Dragon picks up Hero only to get punched out by the Brass knuckles. Chris Hero rolls him up. 1....2....3!! Chris Hero steals the win. [B]Winner: Chris Hero(35:10) B[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Chris Hero celebrates his victory. It seems as if he's about to leave the ring when he steps back inside and hits Danielson with yet another Hero's Welcome. Hero just adds insult to injury. The crowd boo's him to let him know how they feel. The show closes with Danielson getting medical attention.[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Final Show Rating: C+[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/mag2.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]Indy Wrestling Magazine[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][COLOR="Red"]August Edition[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]CZW Best of the Best 2007:[/SIZE][/B] CZW held their annual Best of the Best Tournament. After a grueling past year, CZW managed to pull out a decent show. Can it be enough to bring back some past CZW diehard fans? Here are the results of the show... [COLOR="blue"]First Round of the BOTB Tournament Sabian defeated Scotty Vortekz and JC Ryder when Sabian pinned JC Ryder. (Sabian and Scotty Vortekz advance in the tournament) First Round of the BOTB Tournament Cloudy defeated Ryan McBride and Grim Reefer when Cloudy pinned Grim Reefer. (Cloudy and Ryan McBride advance in the tournament) First Round of the BOTB Tournament Niles Young defeated Javi-Air and Danny Havoc when Niles Young pinned Javi-Air.(Niles Young and Danny Havoc advance in the tournament) First Round of the BOTB Tournament Ruckus defeated Derek Frazier and Cheech when Ruckus pinned Cheech(Ruckus and Derek Frazier advance in the Tournament) DJ Hyde, Mitch Ryder & Maven Bentley defeated Necro Butcher & Toby Klein in a Handi-Cap Match Second Round of the BOTB Tournament Sabian defeated Scotty Vortekz Second Round of the BOTB Tournament Cloudy defeated Ryan McBride Second Round of the BOTB Tournament Niles Young defeated Danny Havoc Second Round of the BOTB Tournament Ruckus defeated Derek Frazier Brain Damage defeated Drake Younger to win the Ultra-Violent Underground Championship Semi-Finals of the BOTB Tournament Cloudy defeated Sabian Semi-Finals of the BOTB Tournament Ruckus defeated Niles Young Justice Pain retained the CZW Heavyweight title against Nick Gage Finals of the BOTB Tournament Ruckus defeated Cloudy to win the 2007 Best of the Best Tournament[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"]ROH Dominating PPV:[/SIZE][/B] PPV buys are in and ROH's debut show came in strong. Although we don't have the exact numbers, it seems that ROH's first show has got better buyrates than the past 3 TNA PPVs. In what many see as TNA going into panic mode, TNA has offered certain ROH superstars exclusive contracts. It's a good thing that ROH has placed their main stars under their own contracts. [B][SIZE="3"]God's of Wrestling a Hit:[/SIZE][/B] God's of Wrestling had their debut show and it was very succesfull. Drawing around 5,000 people in the Athletics Center Arena, Detroit Michigan, it seems that GOW already has a strong fan following. Here are the results of GOW's debut show... [COLOR="Blue"]SHIMMER Wrestling Showcase Cheerleader Melissa defeated Lacey Trailer Park Boyz defeated Hallowicked & Delirious "The Crippler" Brent Albright defeated Roderick Strong Havana Pitbulls defeated The Iron Saints. Trailer Park Boyz attacked Havana Pitbulls after the match. The Amazing Red defeated Jack Evans, Akuma & Human Tornado "Lightning" Mike Quackenbush defeated Claudio Castagnoli No Holds Barred Street Fight Necro Butcher defeated Eddie Kingston. Joker ran out and Piledrove Necro Butcher ontop of two chairs. It looks as if the formation of the BLK Outs in GOW. Chris Hero defeated "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson after knocking him out with a pair of Brass Knuckles[/COLOR] Check the God's of Wrestling website next week to find out more information about their next live event[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/GDW.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"][U]God's of Wrestling Offical Website[/U][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]GOW's debut show was a complete success. Over 5,000 fans filled the Athletics Center Arena in Detroit, Michigan to see the best wrestlers in the independents. Our next live event will be held on Sunday, August 11th. Bryan Danielson called the GOW offices and demanded a title shot after what Chris Hero had did to him at the end of our debut show. Here's a transcript of what Bryan Danielson had to say... [I](Phone Transcript of Bryan Danielson's message to GOW offices.) [/I] [B]Bryan Danielson:[/B] I've fought the best wrestlers in the world, I've fought Samoa Joe, I've fought Jushin Lyger, I've fought Minoru Tanaka, but what Chris Hero did to me was the most disrespectful act that has ever happened to me during competition. Not only did he blast me in the face with a pair of Brass Knuckles but he tried to end my career by hitting me with his Hero's Welcome after the match had ended. So I don't care where your next show is being held, I don't care what matches you have planed, I want Chris Hero and wether you book the re-match or not...I will get my revenge!! After listening to that message, GOW offices have decided to grant Bryan Danielson's wish....[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/match1-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Hero vs Dragon II[/B] [COLOR="Red"]"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs "The Saviour of Pro Wrestling" Chris Hero[/COLOR] [I]Chris Hero took the easy way out and nailed Danielson with a pair of Brass Knuckles to pick up the pinfall at the last GOW show. Now, Bryan Danielson wants revenge. Hero vs Dragon II...this time it's personal.[/I] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/GDW.jpg[/IMG] [B][U][SIZE="4"]God's of Wrestling Offical Website[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Much like Bryan Danielson, Necro Butcher was unhappy with what happened after his match during the GOW Show. After Necro was able to defeat Eddie Kingston in a "No Holds Barred Street Fight", The Joker ran out and brutaly attacked him. Eddie Kingston and Joker teamed up together in CZW as the BLK Outs. They were very sucessfull and even won Tag Team Gold. Later on, Joker would leave CZW due the companies newly found poor management. God's of Wrestling has decided to give Necro Butcher a shot at redemption against the re-formed BLK Outs. We allowed Necro Butcher to find any tag team partner to team up with to take on BLK Outs at GOW's next show. It wasn't long untill Necro Butcher called us back and informed us of who his partner will be.... "Mr. Insanity" Toby Klein, is a Death match wrestler who gained a fan following after his insane matches in IWA Mid-South and CZW. When teaming with Necro Butcher the duo is collectively called, the "Tough Crazy Bastards".[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/match2-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tag Team Grudge Match[/B] [COLOR="Red"]BLK Outs: Eddie Kingston & Joker vs Necro Butcher & "Mr. Insanity" Toby Klein[/COLOR] Necro Butcher and Eddie Kingston had an intense brawl at God's of Wrestling debut show. Although both men showed a lot of heart, Necro Butcher managed to beat Kingston after hitting a Tiger Bomb. After the match, Joker ran out and brutaly attacked Necro Butcher, Piledriving him ontop of two laid out chairs. Now, Necro Butcher and Toby Klein look to teach the BLK Outs a lesson in what will surely be an over-the-top all out violent brawl. [B]"Mr. Insanity" Toby Klein[/B] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/GDW.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"][U]God's of Wrestling Offical Website[/U][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The tag team division is heating up here in GOW. On our first show, GOW featured two tag team matches. In one match had the Trailer Park Boyz defeated Delirious & Hallowicked while the other match had Havana Pitbulls defeating the Iron Saints. Both Trailer Park Boyz and Havana Pitbulls looked good in their matches but it seemed that one team wanted to make a statement to the GOW office. The Trailer Park Boyz attacked Havana Pitbulls after their match, beating them down and hitting them with their finishers. Havana Pitbulls were outraged by the Trailer Park Boyz attack and demanded a match against them. [/COLOR] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/match3.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tag Team Match[/B] [COLOR="Red"]The Havana Pitbulls vs Trailer Park Boyz[/COLOR] Trailer Park Boyz attacked Havana Pitbulls to prove their dominance in the tag team division. The Pitbulls have demanded a tag match and GOW is glad to give it to them. It's a war of tag team dominance!! [/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/GDW.jpg[/IMG] [B][U][SIZE="4"]God's of Wrestling Offical Website[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]We got two more matches to announce for God's of Wrestling next live event. Already confirmed... Bryan Danielson vs Chris Hero Necro Butcher & Toby Klein vs Joker & Eddie Kingston Havana Pitbulls vs Trailer Park Boyz[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/match4-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]High Risk Showcase[/B] [COLOR="Red"]"Lightning" Mike Quackenbush vs "Prince of Parkland" Jack Evans[/COLOR] Many regard these two as the top high flying wrestlers in the independents. Mike Quackenbush and Jack Evans are to collide in a high risk showcase. [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/match5-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Singles Match[/B] [COLOR="red"]Akuma vs The Amazing Red[/COLOR] These two Super Jr. Heavyweights have a similar style. Both can take it to the air when needed and both have deadly kicks. Akuma and Red clash in what many call a Super Jr. Heavyweight dream match.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/GDW.jpg[/IMG] [B][U][SIZE="4"]God's of Wrestling Offical Website[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]We're back to announce the final 3 matches scheduled for GOW's second live event. But before we give away the last three matches, lets re-cap what we've already announced for the event... Bryan Danielson vs Chris Hero Necro Butcher & Toby Klein vs Joker & Eddie Kingston Havana Pitbulls vs Trailer Park Boyz Akuma vs Amazing Red Mike Quackenbush vs Jack Evans[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/match6-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Singles Match[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Claudio Castagnoli vs "The Crippler" Brent Albright[/COLOR] Last month, Albright announced that the reason why he came to GOW was to compete against the best talent that wrestling has to offer. Albright went onto saying that his obsession to fight the best talent won't end untill he finds someone that's able to beat him. Could Castagnoli have what it takes to defeat the Crippler? [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/match7.jpg[/IMG] [B]Open Challenge[/B] [COLOR="red"]Who Will Accept Ricky Banderas' Open Challenge?[/COLOR] Last month, Percy Pringle(formerly known as WWE's Paul Bearer) revealed his new client, Ricky Banderas. Banderas is best known for his WSX fame, where he threw a Fireball at Vampiro's face. Which superstar has the guts and glory to accept this monsters open challenge?! [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/match8.jpg[/IMG] [B]SHIMMER Showcase[/B] [COLOR="red"]Cheerleader Melissa & Daizee Haze vs Minnesota HomeWrecking Crew: Rain & Lacey[/COLOR] Last month, Cheerleader Melissa was able to defeat Lacey in a one-on-one match but this time she brought back some extra help. The Minnesota HomeWrecking Crew is one of the top female tag teams in the wrestling business. Can Cheerleader Melissa & Daizee Haze beat this established SHIMMER tag team?[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/MACW07/gow/mainmatchgow.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"]God's of Wrestling returns with live action. A lot of scores are to be settled and a lot of grudges are to be fought. Here's what's scheduled to take place...[/COLOR] [B]Hero vs Dragon II [COLOR="Red"]Chris Hero vs "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson[/COLOR] Grudge Match [COLOR="red"]Necro Butcher & "Mr. Insanity" Toby Klein vs The BLK Outs: Eddie Kingston & Joker[/COLOR] Tag Team Match [COLOR="red"]The Havana Pitbulls vs The Trailer Park Boyz[/COLOR] High Risk Showcase [COLOR="red"]"Lightning" Mike Quackenbush vs "The Prince of Parkland" Jack Evans[/COLOR] Battle of the Jr. Heavyweights [COLOR="red"]Akuma vs The Amazing Red[/COLOR] Singles Match [COLOR="red"]Claudio Castagnoli vs "The Crippler" Brent Albright[/COLOR] Open Challenge [COLOR="red"]Ricky Banderas throws out an Open Challenge to Anyone willing to Accept[/COLOR] SHIMMER Showdown [COLOR="red"]Cheerleader Melissa & Daizee Haze vs Minnesota Homewrecking Crew: Rain & Lacey[/COLOR][/B] Opinions, thoughts, predictions, reviews...etc are always welcomed.[/CENTER]

Archived