Blood, Sweat, & Ears: From Ontario to the World?

[i]THIS IS FAKE[/i] [i]I simmed 3 weeks into game time, before getting the job as head booker for BSE[/i] [b][u]July 2007[/b][/u] The wrestling world changed drastically in only two short months. Vince and Linda McMahon's marriage fell apart when it turned out the Vince "woman hungry" gimmick had more truth then fiction in it. With the pending divorce, WWE was split into three. Linda took SmackDown!, Vince took RAW, and Shane McMahon, fed up with his parents antics, took what was ECW and turned it into eXcess. Raw and Smackdown saw little to no change, but ECW saw a big overhaul of talent happen when Shane decided to move it away from the ECW image and into his own riskier version of WWE. All three promotions would continue to work together under the WWE name, with all three new owners seeing an immediate departure from the name as a terrible business decision [u][i]Out of eXcess:[/u][/i] Rob Van Dam The Sandman Balls Mahoney Dewey Larson [u][i]Into eXcess:[/u][/i] Tommy Dreamer (retired from in-ring action again. Now a head writer and road agent) Armando Alejandro Estrada Chris Jericho Harry Smith Nattie Neidhart Sylvain Grenier TJ Wilson Rene Dupree Umaga (from here on down were in game signings, I simply renamed them via editor) Davey Richards as Dayton Edwards Chris Hero as Jay Savior Danny Doring Jazz Noreen Greenwald as Molly Holly Gene Okerlund Michael Buffer Diamond Dallas Page (now retired as a colour commentator) Seems simple enough huh? Well this is where the wrestling world exploded. Out of no where Ted Turner announced that he had purchased WCW back when it came back on the table as part of the divorce proceddings. At a press conferance where the official announcement of a new WCW was being made, Ted Turner again shocked the world with none other then Rob Van Dam signing on as the face of the new WCW. WCW would go on to sign WWE-rejects plus new emerging talents. [i][u]WCW Roster as of the beggining of my game[/u][/i] 2 Cold Scorpio AJ Aguilera (former Aaron Aguilera) Allison Danger Andrew Test Martin Angelica Beth (former Cheerleader Melissa) Big Vito Brian Hebner Brian Lawler Bryce Remsburg Buff Bagwell Dave Hebner Diamond Dorado (former Ricky Banderas) Disco Inferno (as a road agent) Earl Hebner Ethan Fenix (former Vito Thomaselli) Gomorrah (former Matt Morgan) Heidenreich J.C. Montoya (former Justin Credible) Jason Jett (former EZ Money as a road agent) Jimmy Hart Joseph Laurianitis (former Road Warrior Animal as a Road Agent) Joey Magnum (former Joey Mercury) Johnny Stamboli Johnny Swinger Kevin Slater (former Kevin Matthews) Kid Kash Lonestar (former Goldust/Dustin Rhodes) Matt Reign (former Luther Reigns) Maven Huffman Mike Shane Mr. Fuji Percy Pringle III Psicosis Ric Ryder (former Mitch Ryder) Ricky Jug (former Josh Abercrombie) Rob Conway Rob Van Dam Sabu Scott Hudson Shane Cruz (former Ryan Cruz) Sodom (former Mark Jindrak) Ted Dibiase (BOOKER) Ted Turner (OWNER) Todd Shane Tony Mamaluke Trevor Martin aka T-Mart (Sterling James Keenan) Tully Blanchard With the wrestling industy so different, one must ask where do I fit in? Well, as different as it may be, the big players are mainly tied up. Most top indy names are now getting locked up by RAW, SmackDown!, eXcess, WCW, or TNA. Furthermore, the names that remain see themselves being shared between 3-4+ promotions as is which makes being a small promotion more difficult then ever. Well thats where I come in. ALSO NOTE: the NWA chose to give Steve Corino the rights to run the new "flagship" NWA promotion. Corino decided to re-open World-1 as NWA World-1 and run it out of Japan. His main crew (Corino, CW Anderson, Simon Diamond, Ricky Landell, Alex Law) is the centre of the small company right now but its growing. [b][u]Somwhere in Toronto[/b][/u] (this is based on semi-truths) My name is Craig Wilhelm, I've become some what of a super mark for Ontario indy wrestling over the last 3 years, attending more shows then one can count (I one time tried and gave up around 200). Now, what makes Ontario different then anywhere else in the world is what makes Canada in general different. ITS HUGE! In Ontario one can experiance any kind of wrestling, in front of crowds that want different kinds of wrestling. The diversity is large. Lots of workers travel 8-12 hours to work shows in Sudbury and Thunder Bay, travel a couple hours to work shows in toronto or more hours to get to the rest of southern Ontario, depending where they live of course. So what made me different? I was the one fan that did it too. I was the one fan wrestlers saw in Ottawa on a friday, Kitchener on a saturday, Toronto on a Sunday, and then Niagara on a Wednesday. I quickly gained somewhat of a respect among the wrestlers and some of the other more loyal fans. And its because of this I got the opportunity of a lifetime when tragedy struck Ontario indy. Late June, Rob "El" Fuego, local legend, was driving home from a training session at his renowned Squared Circle Training when he was hit by a drunk driver. Paralyzed from the waist down, Rob quickly became depressed and decided he was going to take time to himself to decide what really matters. Tragic story, but with a twist that worked in my favour. Fuego had been working as the lead booker for Blood, Sweat, & Ears. A local promotion that showed more promise and drew larger crowds then most other indy promotions in Ontario. Combining various types of wrestling helped them set themselves apart, and bringing in semi-names helped get them noticed. But now with Rob on the shelf, BSE found itself in somewhat of a booking limbo. Without a lead booker, argueably BSE's largest event, The Adrenaline Cup, went on without much of a hitch, eventually being won by Don Paysan. I was in attendence and with some of my friends who worked the show, went out to dinner afterwards. This is where I sat down with Dave Blezzard, owner of BSE and ended up talking forever about possible directions of the wrestling world and BSE itself. Longstory short, he loved my brain, loved the way I saw things, and decided I was just what BSE needed. A young mind with new ideas, that still understood the business aspect of wrestling and that proven stuff works, but you have to take risks. This is the story of me trying to take BSE to a new frontier, a new glory. OOC: I hate backstories, so if this sucked. I really dont care. Fun stuff starts next.

[b][size=4]BSE Roster[/b][/size] 21st Century Fox Adam Pearce Anton Arakis Asylum Brent Albright Cody 45 Danyah Dark Angel (aka Sarah Stock) Don Paysan Flesh Franky The Mobster Ice Jake O'Reilly James Champagne Kobra Kai Kris Chambers Otis Idol Phil Atlas Rip Impact Shawn Spears Tiana Ringer Tornado Trent Powers Tyson Dux Vlad the Penetrator Xtreemo [b]Tag Teams[/b] Reflections Of Perfection of Flesh & Vlad the Penetrator Rip Impact & Asylum Suicide Kidz of Cody 45 & Xtreemo T'N'T of Tornado and Tyson Dux [b]CHAMPIONS[/b] BSE Heavyweight: James Champagne BSE Tag Team: The Suicde Kidz BSE Suicide Six Pack: Retired (first and last champ was Don Paysan) BSE Adrenaline Cup: Ash (2005) / Ash (2006) / Don Paysan (2007) [b]Staff[/b] Dave Blezzard (Announcer) Chris the Ref (Referee) Dave Linton (former referee acting as a Road Agent) [b][u]First day on the job[/b][/u] My first day on the job started how indy wrestling starts. I rolled out of bed around noon and went to my computer. I opened an e-mail and saw one from Dave. He sent me a message saying he thought it was time BSE had one main title to focus on and that he wanted me to introduce a BSE Heavyweight championship. I called up Dave and we came to the conclusion it would be best to retire the current singles title in BSE, the Suicide Six Pack championship, and then hold a tournament for the new belt. It was also at this time Dave informed me that [b]AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Gail Kim, Tracy Brooks, and Robert Roode[/b] had all been pulled from the company by TNA. I wasnt all that upset because I didnt really see a use for any of them since they have done pretty much everything and I saw new talent I could use. Later that day I met up with Dave and told him I wanted to reform the roster somewhat. He agreed to let me do what I felt was right so I decided to cut out some attitude and polticians from the roster. I fired [b]Ash[/b]. OOC: I will keep the roster above updated.

[center] [b][size=5][color=red]Blood, Sweat, & Ears Presents:[/color] [color=gold]CROWNING OF A CHAMPION[/color][/b] [color=red]Featuring: LANCE STORM[/color][/size] [b][color=gold]Sunday, Week 4, July[/b][/color] [b]4-Man One Night Tournament to Crown the First BSE Heavyweight Champion[/b] [u]Semi-Final Match 1:[/u] Lance Storm vs. Franky The Mobster [u]Semi-Final Match 2:[/u] Don Paysan vs. James Champagne [b]Also that night...[/b] [u]1/2 of the BSE Tag Team Champions vs. The 1/2 of the [i]Top Contenders?[/i][/u] Cody 45 vs. Tyson Dux [u]The Ladies of BSE[/u] Tiana Ringer & Danyah vs. 21st Century Fox & Vanessa Kraven [u]Impact or Penetrate?[/u] Rip Impact vs. Vlad the Penetrator [u]Adrenaline Match[/u] Jake O'Reilly vs. Kobra Kai vs. Anton Arakis vs. Otis Idol [i]card subject to change[/i] [/center] OOC: An Adrenaline Match is basically a scramble. 2 men wrestler as the remaining wrestlers (could be 1, could be 4, ext) stand on the apron. However tags are not needed. IF someone gets thrown out of the ring a person can just jump in.

Since I had already simmed a couple weeks in some **** changed, you'll just have to kinda catch up. I'll constantly post updated though on the rest of the wrestling world. like below. [i]Monday, Week 4, July 2007[/i] -- Monday Night Raw drew a C+ rating in front of 5000 fans. The main event saw John Cena and HBK defeat Randy Orton and Ric Flair. Also Great Khali retained his Intercontinental title over Shelton Benjamin. -- WCW Nitro drew a C rating in front of 3343 fans. The main event saw Rob Van Dam retain the WCW World Heavyweight title over Heidenreich. Rob Conway also retained the United States belt over Lonestar, and Psicosis retained the Cruiserweight title over Brian Lawler. -- TNA Impact drew a D+ rating in front of 2000 fans. Team 3D defeated Damaja and BJ James in the main event. Also, Basham retained the X-Division title over AJ Styles. -- NWA W-1 Weekly drew a C- rating in front of 1000 fans. Riki Choshu retained the NWA World Heavyweight title over Ryushi Yanagisawa. Steve Corino defeated Kazushi Miyamoto. [i]Tuesday, Week 4, July 2007[/i] -- Friday Night SmackDown! taping drew a B- rating in front of 6260 fans. Edge retained the World Heavyweight title over Chris Benoit. The newly formed Flatliners (Mark Henry & Shane Helms) defeated Festus Dalton and Burchill. -- Tuesday Night eXcess drew a D+ rating in front of 3925 fans. Marcus Cor Von defeated Elijah Burke in the main. Nattie Neidhart reateind the WWE Ladies title over Jazz. -- WCW Thunder drew a C- rating in front of 3311 fans. Heidenreich defeated Joey Magnum in the main. Rob Conway retained the US title. Psicosis retained the Cruiserweight title. -- WCW signed Chris Chavis (as Wykea), Romeo Roselli, Marc Mero (as Johnny B. Badd), Antonio Thomas, Charles Wright (as Papa Pimp), Kishi, and Pelayito Vazquez. [b]-- [color=red]BSE[/color] signed Brent Albright and Asylum[/b] [i]Saturday, Week 4, July 2007[/i] -- ROH Generation Now drew a C rating in front of 1000 fans. Delirious won the ROH World HEavyweight title from Takeshi Morishima. Matt Sydal & Roderick Strong retained the ROH World Tag Team titles. 0.41 buyrate. The signing of Brent Albright and Asylum put forth the stepping stones as a reform the roster a tiny bit. Where Asylum will become a regular fixture on BSE cards in the future, Brent Albright will be used as a feature worker since he has other employers (althogh that can always change)

[b][size=5][color=red]Blood, Sweat, & Ears Presents:[/color] [color=gold]CROWNING OF A CHAMPION[/color] RESULTS[/b][/size] [i]Dave Blezzard hosts BSE Crowning of a Champion at the Ciociaro Club in front of 127 fans[/i] ---- [b]Match 1: Rip Impact vs. Vlad the Penetrator w/Flesh[/b] - Rip Impact showed alot of heart and had the match won on several occasions if it wasnt for Flesh on the outside. Flesh eventually hit Rip with a chain while Vlad had the ref distracted. Vlad then rolled up Rip for the 1-2-3. [u]Winner: Vlad the Penetrator via roll-up at 7:37 E+[/u] [b]Match 2: Cody 45 w/Xtreemo vs. Tyson Dux w/El Tornado[/b] - Great match from these two. Tyson won after Cody 45 dove on Tornado, but also took out Xtreemo. This allwoed Tyson to take advantage, quicky getting Cody back in the ring and locking on the Sit City Submission to get the tap out victory. [u]Winner: Tyson Dux via Sin City Submission at 12:40 D[/u] [b]Match 3: Asylum vs. Kris Chambers[/b] - Asylum was dominate in his debut. Winning with a Double Underhook Piledriver (Asylum Driver) [u]Winner: Asylum via Asylum Driver at 8:24 D-[/u] [b]Match 4: Semi-Final in the BSE Heavyweight title tournament: Lance Storm vs. Franky The Mobster[/b] - Lance Storm proved why he's Lance Storm, knocking Franky out with a Superkick and advancing in the tournament. Franky continues to be unable to get "that big win" in BSE. [u]Winner: Lance Storm via Super Kick at 11:55 C-[/u] (they dont click) [b]Match 5: Semi-Final in the BSE Heavyweight title tournament: Don Paysan vs. James Champagne[/b] - Champagne wins this one in typical Champagne fashion by using his knun-chucks! THAT JERK! [u]Winner: James Champagne via cheating at 15:02 D+[/u] [b]Match 6: Jake O'Reilly vs. Kobra Kai vs. Otis Idol vs. Anton Arakis[/b] - Crazy action with everyone flying... except Jake O'Reilly who just beat the hell out of people. However he would fall victim to a quick roll up by Otis Idol who hooked the tights. [u]Winner: Otis Idol via roll-up at 10:08 D-[/u] [b]Match 7: Tiana Ringer & Danyah vs. 21st Century Fox & Vanessa Kraven[/b] - Solid action from the girls. Tiana and Danyah are hot and kinda good in the ring. Fox and Kraven seem a bit more polished but not as sexy. Tiana gets the win after a South Palm Beach Driver on Fox. [u]Winners: Tiana & Danyah via SPB Driver at 9:50 D-[/u] [b]MAIN EVENT: BSE Heavyweight Championship Lance Storm vs. James Champagne[/b] - A great matchup. Champagne wins once again with his knun-chucks. Lance Storm got a "please come back" chant. [u]Winner and the first BSE Heavyweight Champion: James Champagne via cheating at 15:24 C[/u] OVERALL: D- (which should increase BSE's popularity)

[i]Sunday, Week 1, August 2007[/i] -- RAW Vengeance drew a C+ rating in front of 15000 people. Cena retained the WWE Championship title. Victoria retaine the WWE Women's title. The Hardy's retained the WWE World Tag Team titles. 7.76 buyrate. -- Karl Gotch passed away -- Cael Sanderson & Mitsuharu Kanemoto entered the wrestling business. [i]Monday, Week 1, August 2007[/i] -- [b][color=red]BSE[/color][/b] and [b]Lance Storm[/b] parted ways. (He isnt an active wrestler, keeping him around would be cheap) -- Monday Night Raw drew a C rating in front of 4974 fans. Orton & Flair defeated the Hardy's. Victoria retained the Women's title. -- WCW Nitro drew a C- rating in front of 4,246 fans. Maven Huffman defeated Lonestar. Sodom and Gomorah retained the Tag titles. Rob Conway retained the US title. -- TNA Impact drew a C- rating in front of 2000 fans. Scott Steiner defeated Rhino. Team 3D retained the tag titles. Basham retained the X title. [i]Tuesday, Week 1, August 2007[/i] -- [color=red][b]BSE[/b][/color] and [b]Vanessa Kraven[/b] have parted ways. (she signed with a promtion in Japan, and was already iffy on booking dates with several other employers. She will be replaced with a less active worker) -- Friday Night Smackdown drew a C+ rating in front of 5406 fans. Edge retained the World Heavyweight title over Kane. Benoit retained the US title. Chavo retained the Cruiser title. -- Tuesday Night eXcess drew a C- rating in front of 6130 fans. Lashley & Y2J & Burke defeated Umaga & Cor Von & Thorn. Neidhart retained the Ladies title. -- WCW Thunder drew a C rating in front of 4797 fans. RVD defeated Test. Rob Conway retained the US title. -- WCW signed Blue Meanie, Yoshihiro Tajiri, Joey Abs (as Jason Venom), and The Sandman.

[center] [b][size=4][color=red]Blood, Sweat, & Ears Presents:[/color] [color=blue]Into The Unkown[/color][/b][/size] [b]Featuring Two Championship Matches[/b] [u]BSE Heavyweight Championship[/u] Don Paysan vs. "The Vinilla Killa" James Champagne (C) [i]After being cheated in the semi-finals, Don Paysan gets his shot at the gold. Senior official Dave Linton will be making his return to the ring to keep Champagne in line.[/i] [u]BSE Tag Team Championships[/u] The Suicide Kidz of Cody 45 & Xtreemo vs. T'N'T of Tornado & Tyson Dux [i]After Tyson's win last month, BSE management were forced into making this match. However the Suicide Kidz have promised revenge.[/i] [b]Also that night...[/b] [u]Mobster Challenge[/u] Franky The Mobster issued an open challenge to ANYONE. [i]After failing to win the big one ONCE again. Franky returns with a Mobster Challenge. Will Franky begin his climb to the top once again? Or trip over the first hurdle?[/i] [u]Ladies & Men; Together Again[/u] Tiana Ringer & Kobra Kai vs. 21st Century Fox & Kris Chambers [i]Tiana Ringer is the only person walking into this match with a mark in the 'W' coloumn from last month. Will one of the other pick up their game? Or will Tiana get another mark in the win coloumn?[/i] [u]Set to Make an Impact?[/u] Rip Impact & Phil Atlas vs. The Reflections of Perfection of Flesh & Vlad the Penetrator [i]Assaulted last month with no one to protect him, has Rip Impact found an ally in Phil Atlas?[/i] [u]KO or just O?[/u] Jake O'Reilly vs. Otis Idol [i]Jake is out to avenge his loss last month when he faces "The **** of the Walk" Otis Idol.[/i] [u]Enter the Asylum[/u] Asylum vs. Anton Arakis [i]"The Beverly Hills Gangsta" Anton Arakis faces his worst nightmare, the Asylum![/i] [i]... card subject to change ...[/i] [/center]

[color=red][size=4][b][u]Blood, Sweat, & Ears Announces Special Bonus Adreanline Cup Challenge[/b][/u][/color][/size] [i]From the desk of Dave Blezzard...[/i] Just over a month removed from the completion of the 2007 Annual Adrenaline Cup tournament, won by Don Paysan, BSE is proud to announce that 2007 will see a second Adrenaline Cup Tournament! However, this tournament will have a twist, as not only will the winner of the tournament walk away with the Adrenaline Cup, but will also walk out with the newly minted BSE Adrenaline Championship! The Adrenaline Championship will become a staple of BSE shows in the future, focusing on the fast paced action of the smaller wrestlers in BSE. As per tradition with Adrenaline Cup rules, wrestlers will be required to wrestle their way into the finals for the 8-man tournament, except of course the previous winner Don Paysan who will gain automatic entry and bye into the Finals of the tournament making that match a thriple threat match. With his upcoming BSE Heavyweight title match, Don Paysan may very well be the first double champion in BSE history! More details soon...

[b][size=4][color=red]Blood, Sweat, & Ears[/color] [color=blue]Into The Unknown[/color] Results[/b][/size] [i]Dave Blezzard hosts Into The Unknown from the Octane Night Club in front of 123 people[/i] ---- [b]Match 1: Asylum vs. Anton Arakis[/b] Asylum defeated Anton Arakis in 6:54 by pinfall with an Asylum Driver. [b][D-][/b] [b]Match 2: Rip Impact & Phil Atlas vs. Reflections of Perfection[/b] Reflections Of Perfection defeated Rip Impact and Phil Atlas in 9:42 when Flesh defeated Phil Atlas by pinfall with a Perfect Ending. [b][E+][/b] Rip Impact is being attacked by Reflections Of Perfection in the ring. Seeing the assault, Asylum comes running in and fights them both off, saving Impact from a serious beating. [b][F+][/b] [b]Match 3: "Fighting Irish" Jake O'Reilly vs. "C0ck of the Walk" Otis Idol[/b] Otis Idol defeated Jake O'Reilly in 12:08 by pinfall with an O-Factor (Inverted Springboard Senton Bomb). [b][E+][/b] Having picked up the victory, Otis Idol celebrates in the ring, yelling "Thats Adrenaline Baby!". [b][F+][/b] [b]Match 4 for the BSE Premier Tag Team Titles: Suicide Kidz (c) vs. T'n'T[/b] Suicide Kidz defeated T'N'T in 14:49 when Xtreemo defeated Tornado by pinfall with a 450 Splash. Suicide Kidz make defence number 1 of their BSE Premier Tag Team titles. [b][D-][/b] The match is over, and both teams continue to brawl around the ring. As Tyson Dux keeps Xtreemo distracted, Tornado bodyslams Cody 45 onto the ringside table. The madness reaches epic proportions when Tornado climbs onto the table, positions Cody, then delivers a hellacious piledriver right through the table!! [b][F][/b] [b]Match 5: Tiana Ringer & Kobra Kai vs. 21st Century Fox & Kris Chambers[/b] Tiana Ringer and Kobra Kai defeated 21st Century Fox and Kris Chambers in 7:37 when Tiana Ringer defeated 21st Century Fox by pinfall with a South Palm Beach Driver. [b][E][/b] Franky The Mobster comes to the ring and challenges anyone to a match. Shawn Spears, fresh off of leaving OVW, shows up and accepts the challenge. [b][D-][/b] [b]Match 6: Shawn Spears vs. Franky The Mobster[/b] Shawn Spears defeated Franky The Mobster in 12:48 by pinfall with a Running DVD. [b][D+][/b] James Champagne had an interview hyping himself by telling everyone watching just... how.. good.. he... is... [b][D-][/b] [b]Main Event for the BSE Heavyweight title: Don Paysan vs. James Champagne (C)[/b] James Champagne defeated Don Paysan in 15:43 by pinfall with a Champagne Bomb. James Champagne makes defence number 1 of his BSE Heavyweight title. [b][D+][/b] OVERALL: [b][D][/b] - Should increase popularity

[center][b][size=5][color=red]Blood, Sweat, & Ears Presents:[/color] [color=green]Reign of Champagne[/color][/b][/size] [b]Featuring Two Championship Matches...[/b] [u]BSE Heavyweight Championship[/u] Shawn Spears vs. James Champagne ==(c)== [u]BSE Premier TagTeam Championships Tables Match[/u] The Suicide Kidz ==(c)== vs. T'n'T [i]Two Adrenaline Cup Tournament Matches...[/i] [u]Quater Final Match[/u] Kobra Kai vs. Otis Idol [u]Quater Final Match[/u] Phil Atlas vs. Kris Chambers [i]Also that night...[/i] [u]Impact in the Asylum[/u] Rip Impact & Asylum vs. Reflections of Perfection [u]The Ladies of BSE[/u] Tiana Ringer vs. Danyah vs. 21st Century Fox vs. Dark Angel [u]Mobster's Revenge[/u] Trent Powers vs. Franky The Mobster[/center] [quote] Predictions Rating Happy Version: Shawn Spears vs. James Champagne Suicide Kidz vs. T'n'T Kobra Kai vs. Otis Idol Phil Atlas vs. Kris Chambers Rip Impact & Asylum vs. Reflections of Perfection Tiana Ringer vs. Danyah vs. 21st Century Fox vs. Dark Angel Trent Powers vs. Franky The Mobster [/quote] [b][size=4]RANDOM News[/b][/size] -- [b][color=red]BSE[/color][/b] signed Adam Pearce, Dark Angel (aka Sarah Stock), and Ice (from ECCW) to contracts. -- [b][color=red]BSE[/color][/b] released Jake O'Reilly -- SmackDown! released Jamie Noble.

Archived