Would Anyone Be Interested?

I just started a game with T-Zone but I put a bit of a twist in it. I started my own local fed with about 6 backyarder. We have very minimal skills and I'm only bringing in 4 outside talents to see if I can get the fed and the backyarders to grow. The catch is the outside talent can't be any more over than an F+ in the Great Lakes (that's where my fed is based out of.) The other modification I made (and this is what makes it interesting.) I'm only using about 20 of the regular promotions (to speed everything up) and I've put everyone into the free agent pool and bumped TNA up to a national level. So the start of the game is going to be crazy with a bidding war for all the top talent. Anyways that's the long version of it all. So my question is would anyone be interested in me starting a diary about this to see how the backyarders pan out, and how the world will turn out with EVERYONE in free agency...thoughts?

his sounds like the Chaos Mode from TEW 2004 which I actually made a diary about. The game would fire everyone, including owners and bookers and then randomize overness and then the beginning of the game would see new owners come inn, then bookers, then a mad dash for all the workers. Except for the fact that I don't care for real world data this could be very interesting.

Archived