I don't know if this has been asked before, and I'm sure the terms "buy out" are too small for the forum search. What are the requirements for attempting a Buy Out? As in, how large do you have to be compared to your target, or doesn't that matter? It'd be nice to buy out my major Cult-ranked competition, but seeing as how we're basically equal, I don't see that working. Also, what happens when you buy out a company? Do they just disappear? What, if any, "assets" do you get?

[QUOTE=James Casey;239068]Plus any workers on written (and lifetime?) contracts. But workers on PPA/ExPPA contracts go into the free agent pool.[/QUOTE] I know I didn't get lifetime worker Dick the Bruiser when I bought out WWA in DOTT. Don't know about written workers.

I don't think you get any worker's.... Wish you did. What I've been doing is just making sure I have them on my "Shortlist". I want to buy out a promotion and sync it as close as possible to getting contracts with the guys that have the title's. This way their isn't a big gap in the history (my pet peeve). For people on PPV's, this is alot easier, since you can begin negotiations with them, buy out the promotion and get them with the belt.... I've only been able to do that one time, and it was by accident. I am not playing that game anymore though, totally caught up in the DOTT world (although it's not in the 80's anymore!!).

Archived