Since it appeared Damian abandoned his . . .

TeeZee

It looks like we need a new guy to work on a "real world" database doesn't it? Well, you've got your answer. Yeah, I guess I'll take up the task, and, hopefully, the way I'll be doing it, it shouldn't take too long. I'll be using the latest real world TEW data via the TEW converter, but I will be updating every move set, and working out the deal with the training, and development camps. So, the only thing I need from one of you is as many of the picture packages you can find, logos, and belt pictures. Also, I don't know if anyone will be willing to do this, but maybe someone to edit the backgrounds so they will go along with the real world. I'm starting on this right now to be honest. The only break it'll seem I'll take will be next week when I go to Orlando, but I plan on brining my computer, so I might work on it when we are doing nothing. Hopefully, everything goes good. If anyone wants to help with what I mentioned, just drop a reply, and what not. Thanks.

would be interested I can help u gather up some pics off tew and other places really want a real world mod and working on 98 mod myself.And possibly a fiction mod buit only so many hours in the day. Jim Willoughby [EMAIL=jimbow37@hotmail.com]Jimbow37@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]

[QUOTE=Chibul]Awesome...I'm so glad that someone's picking up the ball! :) What federations are you going to include? I'm hoping for WWE, TNA, OVW, ROH, and some other indy leagues/international leagues.[/QUOTE] Well, there will of course be WWE, TNA, and ROH, as well as the usually puroresu promotions such as NJPW, AJPW, and NOAH, as well as the big lucha companies in Mexico such as CMLL, and AAA. Most of the guys in the game should have an extensive, realistic move-set, too. The only news I have for now is that I started things last night, but plan to start from scratch soon because everything was very clustered working with the TEW converted data, and it should be a lot simpler to do it this way. It may take a little more time, but everything should go smoothly.

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]Good luck on this project, TeeZee. While putting together a scenario for Wrestling Spirit is a huge undertaking, it is one of the most satisfying games to 'mod' (imho).[/QUOTE] Even though I haven't done much except just finish up Vince McMahon, all the moves with importing, and what not, and some other stuff, it hasn't been too bad. I'll even go out on a limb here, and say I'm enjoying the process. By the way, to anyone who could find me a bunch of belt pictures, and edit them for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Just a little update for everyone. So far, things are going very good. I've completed all of the "inner" things concerning the WWE, such as events, and what not. I've even got the entire McMahon family complete with Vince, Shane, and Stephanie each having their own move-set. I plan to start on the RAW roster in a little while. Now, there is no promises, but there is a chance, a chance I say, that I could get that done today. If I do, I will let you all know, and maybe put it out for you guys to mess with. Thanks again.

[QUOTE=Ultima]Don't count out that update yet. I'm going to continue working on it, and even if Damian doesn't come back, I'll eventually be able to release a WWE/TNA/Selected other wrestlers pack[/QUOTE] Well, I guess I'll continue to work on this as well then. Most likely, you'll get done before me, but it should still be fun. Also, another update. I've finished each of the RAW champions, with a personal move-set for each. I've even got almost half of the RAW roster finished, so, I might be able to get you guys a RAW pack out tomorrow. By the way, I'm still looking for people to send me as many picture packs on a background as they can find, title pictures on a background, logos, and possibly some alternate arena backgrounds. PM if you are interested. Thanks again.

Archived