Latin Words

AZJAZ

Ok I have been looking up latin words. Dont ask me why. I was looking up the words for son and daughter. Daughter is Filia Son is Filius I know latin words for the most part change the (us) to (i) when they are made plural. So would the plural form or son be Filii? or just Filius, how about with the word daughter would that just be Filia? Someone with some latin knowledge let me know please Thanks

Son - Filius goes: [B]Singular:[/b] Nominative: Filius Vocative: Filie Accusative: Filium Genitive: Filii Dative: Filio Ablative: Filio [b]Plural:[/b] N: Filii V: Filii A: Filios G: Filiorum D: Filiis A: Filiis and Daughter - Filia: [b]Singular:[/b] N: Filia V: Filia A: Filiam G: Filiae D: Filiae A: Filia [b]Plural:[/b] N: Filiae V: Filiae A: Filias G: Filiarum D: Filiis A: Filiis I'm 99% sure that they're right, I took my Latin GCSEs at the end of May so I should know them, if they're not right then things don't look good for my GCSE mark :p Need to know any other Latin feel free to ask, also I know some Ancient Greek, god I must sound like a geek -_-....

Wow... I guess if anyone wants to know how to say son or daughter in binary or machine language, I could help there, but I don't remember more than a smattering of the foreign languages I took back in high school and college. Jim, all I can say is, *in my best Darth Vader impression*, "Impressive. Most impressive." KennyWan Chizoate

Archived