Anybody wanna trade?

[QUOTE=y2jbrock;242743]Anybody here willing to trade a 2007 license for a 2006 one? If so pm me![/QUOTE] If u meen for 2005, then yeah a will...add [email]welshy-2007@hotmail.co.uk[/email] and i will...Do you meen you have 2007 or you want 2007? Because i only have 2005

Aww just break down and buy the game, pal. :) I did today, with my lovely Visa, AKA fake and imaginary money, and there's nothing wrong with spending the money on a piece of work that a lot of legitimate work went into; say no to pirating! ;)

[QUOTE=W3LSHY;242849]If u meen for 2005, then yeah a will...add [email]welshy-2007@hotmail.co.uk[/email] and i will...Do you meen you have 2007 or you want 2007? Because i only have 2005[/QUOTE] No he means you give him a 2007 licence for a 2005 one. Hence why we are all questioning the logic

[QUOTE=Saorse;242883]Aww just break down and buy the game, pal. :) I did today, with my lovely Visa, AKA fake and imaginary money, and there's nothing wrong with spending the money on a piece of work that a lot of legitimate work went into; say no to pirating! ;)[/QUOTE] agreed!

Archived