I've been having matches such as Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle and AJ Styles vs Joe vs Christopher Daniels in the end, the match ratings are not what I expect. When these matches were happening in real life, people were saying they we're match of the year candidates, I assume it is due to my product, so what is the product suppost to be for TNA?

If you are using T-Zone, it's because they have a mainstream set to key (or very high I believe.) None of those guys are over in the US, and just like it is in real life they wouldn't get high grades. Those matches, in reality, might have been really good. As the old saying goes - If a tree falls in a forest with no one to hear it, then does it make a sound? If a really good match happens, with nobody watching, does it really matter?

[QUOTE=Dustin;243903]So, change mainstream to low or something?[/QUOTE] Might want to change the Face/Heel to medium. I think the people you mentioned are all babyface's, and having them fight in a strong divided company between face/heel might have less then desirable effects. I believe TNA are Mainstream, so I wouldn't change that... It mostly lowers the intensity and danger of the company. I don't think I would change that one for TNA. Also the Match Ratio might be set to 50%... So if your not giving them a show that's filled halfway up with angle's and such, your going to have less then desirable results also, as they expect to see more storylines and angles. It looks pretty good to be honest, I might change the match ratio to be a bit higher though (around 60% to 70%) so that you can have the PVP's have a bit more wrestling in them.

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;243932]or the longer but more rewarding way would to be to just get them more over.[/QUOTE] I think the default settings for TNA is to have a strong Face/Heel divide. I think he would do alot better if he chose Heel vs. Face in match's is all I was saying. IT does matter, the division between Heel and Face.... IT doesn't mean you can't get a really good match out of two Face's or two Heels, but the fans are not going to just buy something like that... So: Your point about being more Over would definately help the Face vs. Face thing going on.

Archived