A New Diary Idea

Well kinda.. I was thinking since Real World Wars was on hold or what not I was thnking of starting up a real world game of my own, but a bit differantly, i think. I will take apps for whoever wants to join, but I was thinking of running it more like an E-fed. Like I'll email you if you have an interview that night then you can send it to me to stick into the diary. I'll send you my ideas about differant programs I want you to work in, and who it will be with. And you guys can (not mandatory) either write up how you want the match to go or end. And throw ideas at me about how the feud should progress. Anyways just an idea let me know if you liek it or hate it. Then I'll draw up an application and give you some more of how the promotion will shape up..thoughts?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It will be real world but a created promotion. The plan is to see how many people want to join up and then determine the starting size of the promotion based on that. I want it to be like 99 percent just our wrestlers but I figure I should add in a couple of real wrestlers for our guys to feed off of and increase their skill and popularity. Just an idea though I'm more than open to any suggestions. I'm going to start working on the application now.

Here is the application, again the idea is to start a created fed using the T-Zone Data. The size of the fed will be dependent on how many people sign up. All wrestlers populairty wil start the same and will be determined again based on the size of the promotion. For those of you (if any) who have been following my MAW diary, I don't want you to think it's dead, because it's still very much alive, I'm just a good 9 months ahead of the diary and want to fill the void as I play catch up. How this promotion will work is simple. I will post the card of each event then message you if you have an interview, match, or any other involvement. I will give everyone between 48-72 hours (still undecided it's up to what the majority thinks) to send me their interviews, match write ups (if they choose) and any other information before procedding with the show wothout it. That's all I can really think of at the time, everything else will be made up on the fly :D Again I'm open to all suggestions and questions, and hope I get some involvment with this. I think it could really make this a fun diary. Name- Short Name- Picture - Gender- Birth Month- Year (1986-1990)- Nationality- Available- Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- Style (from choices at the bottom)- Size- Finishers (Type)- Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Gimmick: Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Style Choices; Dependable All-Rounder Oldschool Ironman Show Stopper World Traveller Modern/Big Man/Southern/Hardcore/Sloppy/Hollywood Brawler Brawler With Depth (more technical) Limited Superheavyweight Charismatic Unskilled Worker Eighties Muscleman Clumsy Musclehead Canadian Dungeon European Style Fighter High Speed/Purebred Technician Eighties High Flier Solid/Flashy Cruiserweight Gymnast Spot Monkey Puro Super Junior/Head Dropper/Lucha Lucha All-Rounder/Modern/Oldschool Skilled/Unskilled Psycho MMA All-Rounder/Brawler/Technician Manager Classic/Diva Referee/Announcer/Colour Commentator Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here: Thanks for all those who enter...

Name- Ben Lambert Short Name- Bye Picture - ...uh... Brett Biggz Gender- Male Birth Month- January Year (1986-1990)- 1990 Nationality- American Available- Everywhere Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- Style (from choices at the bottom)- Solid/Flashy Cruiserweight Size- Cruiserweight Finishers (Type)- Diamond Cutter (Pinfall) Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Face: 90 Heel: 10 Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Legit, Crazy Gimmick: Clean Cut Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Chain Wrestling Puroresu Style Mat Wrestling Microphone Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Ariel Charisma Style Choices; Dependable All-Rounder Oldschool Ironman Show Stopper World Traveller Modern/Big Man/Southern/Hardcore/Sloppy/Hollywood Brawler Brawler With Depth (more technical) Limited Superheavyweight Charismatic Unskilled Worker Eighties Muscleman Clumsy Musclehead Canadian Dungeon European Style Fighter High Speed/Purebred Technician Eighties High Flier [B]Solid/Flashy Cruiserweight[/B] Gymnast Spot Monkey Puro Super Junior/Head Dropper/Lucha Lucha All-Rounder/Modern/Oldschool Skilled/Unskilled Psycho MMA All-Rounder/Brawler/Technician Manager Classic/Diva Referee/Announcer/Colour Commentator Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here: Thanks for all those who enter...

Name- Alistair "Submission" McGeorge Short Name- McGeorge Picture - I'll send one across tomorrow, not got one on my laptop. Gender-Male Birth Month- August Year (1986-1990)- 1990 Nationality- British Available- USA, UK, Canada Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- might add one tomorrow, not got time at the moment Style (from choices at the bottom)- European Style Fighter Size- Lightweight Finishers (Type)- Main: AM Wake-Up (pinfall) Dragon Attack (submission) Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Face: 60% Heel: 40% Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Legit and comedy Gimmick: Trainee Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Chain Wrestling Basics Mat Work Submission Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Selling Psychology

Name- Andy Edwards Short Name- Andy Picture - the new JOJI pic, has hair like mine. Gender- Male Birth Month- May Year (1986-1990)- 1990 Nationality- British Available- All areas Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- Style (from choices at the bottom)- Solid Cruiserweight Size- Cruiserweight Finishers (Type)- Shooting Star Press (pinfall) Leg Drop Bulldog (pinfall) Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Face: 60 Heel: 40 Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Weird, Crazy Gimmick: Mysterious Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Microphone Aerial Psychology Chain Wrestling Excellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Acting Selling Style Choices; Dependable All-Rounder Oldschool Ironman Show Stopper World Traveller Modern/Big Man/Southern/Hardcore/Sloppy/Hollywood Brawler Brawler With Depth (more technical) Limited Superheavyweight Charismatic Unskilled Worker Eighties Muscleman Clumsy Musclehead Canadian Dungeon European Style Fighter High Speed/Purebred Technician Eighties High Flier [B]Solid[/B]/Flashy [B]Cruiserweight[/B] Gymnast Spot Monkey Puro Super Junior/Head Dropper/Lucha Lucha All-Rounder/Modern/Oldschool Skilled/Unskilled Psycho MMA All-Rounder/Brawler/Technician Manager Classic/Diva Referee/Announcer/Colour Commentator Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here: Thanks for all those who enter...

Name- Thomas Metcalf - Salerno Short Name- T.M.S Picture - Random male 10 Gender- male Birth Month- april Year (1986-1990)- 1990 Nationality-english Available- everywhere Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- Thomas Metcalf - Salerno is a young brit try to make it in the wrestling world. Style (from choices at the bottom)- technician Size- middleweight Finishers (Type)- Salerno Sleeper (submission), Salerno-Plex(pin) Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel 100, Face 0 Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- ****y, brute Gimmick: none Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- mat work, microphone, basics, safety Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- submissions and chain wrestling Style Choices; Dependable All-Rounder Oldschool Ironman Show Stopper World Traveller Modern/Big Man/Southern/Hardcore/Sloppy/Hollywood Brawler Brawler With Depth (more technical) Limited Superheavyweight Charismatic Unskilled Worker Eighties Muscleman Clumsy Musclehead Canadian Dungeon European Style Fighter High Speed/Purebred Technician Eighties High Flier Solid/Flashy Cruiserweight Gymnast Spot Monkey Puro Super Junior/Head Dropper/Lucha Lucha All-Rounder/Modern/Oldschool Skilled/Unskilled Psycho MMA All-Rounder/Brawler/[B]Technician[/B] Manager Classic/Diva Referee/Announcer/Colour Commentator Any extra data that you think is relivent that I may have missed can go here: none

Name- Intruder Short Name- Intruder Picture - (if you have it) Elemental III Gender- Male Birth Month- July Year (1986-1990)- Nationality- USA Available- everywhere Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- generic, however, with my past efed experience, I am a 26 time world tag team champion. Style (from choices at the bottom)- Lucha all-rounder Size- Middle Finishers (Type)- Flight of the Intruder (pin); Red Alert (Sub.) Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel- 50. Face-50 Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- ****y, Weasel Gimmick: No Gimmick Needed Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Mic, Basics, Safety, Psychology Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Aerial, Flashiness Style Choices; Dependable All-Rounder Oldschool Ironman Show Stopper World Traveller Modern/Big Man/Southern/Hardcore/Sloppy/Hollywood Brawler Brawler With Depth (more technical) Limited Superheavyweight Charismatic Unskilled Worker Eighties Muscleman Clumsy Musclehead Canadian Dungeon European Style Fighter High Speed/Purebred Technician Eighties High Flier Solid/Flashy Cruiserweight Gymnast Spot Monkey Puro Super Junior/Head Dropper/Lucha [B]Lucha All-Rounder[/B]/Modern/Oldschool Skilled/Unskilled Psycho MMA All-Rounder/Brawler/Technician Manager Classic/Diva Referee/Announcer/Colour Commentator

Screw it, I'll give this a go. Nice idea, btw. [QUOTE]Name- The Tormentor Short Name- Tormentor Picture - [IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/charliepag/TheTormentor.jpg[/IMG] Gender- Male Birth Month- March Year (1986-1990)- 1989 Nationality- British Available- UK, North America Bio - Supposedly hailing from Carpathia, the Tormentor is a dark, mysterious character that some claim is linked to old principles of satanism, though this has never been explicitly confirmed or denied. He is a competent hardcore brawler with a decent grasp of psychology. His real strength, however, is on the microphone. Style - Hardcore Size - Heavyweight (Super Heavyweight if you need a big man) Finishers - "Carpathian Crucifix" (Crucifix Powerbomb - Pinfall); Coffin Fodder (Cradle Piledriver - Pinfall) Heel and Face Performance - 100 Heel; 0 Babyface Other Performances (Name two to have raised)- Weird; Cool Gimmick: Occult Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Brawling; Hardcore; Psyhcology; Toughness Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Microphone; Charisma[/QUOTE]

Name- The Rumor Short Name- Rumor Picture - my avatar Gender- Male Birth Month- January Year 1981 Nationality- American Available- USA, Japan, Canada Bio: The masked rumor is a skilled brawler with good psychology who often plays the role of a mysterious tormenter. Although he takes on all comers he has hinted in the past that his main feud is somehow tied to his 'true identity.' Style-Brawler with Depth Size- Middleweight Finishers- Pack of Lies (elevated DDT, Pinfall) Trangle Choke (submission) Heel and Face Proformance Heel 80 Face 20 Other Proformances Cool Crazy Gimmick: Mysterious Good Skills Acting Charisma Mic Skills Intensity Execellent Skills Brawling Psychology

[QUOTE][IMG]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/2/2b/180px-LesClaypool.jpg[/IMG] Name-Alowishus Devadander Abercrombie Short Name-Mud Gender-Male Birth Month-November Year-1986 Nationality-American Available-North America Bio-His name is mud and he really likes Primus Style-Brawler With Depth Size-Lightweight Finishers-The Cesspool (Death Valley Driver) Heel and Face Performance- Heel:90 Face:10 Other Performances-Weird & Crazy Gimmick:Intelligent Psycho Good Skills-Brawling, Microphone, Selling, & Submission Execellent Skills-Hardcore & Charisma[/QUOTE] yea

Name- Kenshin Kimura Short Name- Kenshin Picture - [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v672/zerohourxx/SORA.jpg[/IMG] Gender- Male Birth Month- November Year 1986 Nationality- Japanese Available- USA, Japan Bio: "The New Blood" Kenshin Kimura is a notoriously tough star from the far East, well known for his invention of several highly dangerous new suplexes. Amongst the most deadly weapons in his arsenal is his patented finisher, the One Way Down, a sickening carried inverted whiplash DDT. Style- Puro Head Dropper Size- Middleweight Finishers- One Way Down (powerslam position into inverted DDT driver), New Blood Rising (right high roundhouse kick) Heel and Face Proformance Heel 88 Face 12 Other Proformances C0cky Legitimate Gimmick: C0cky Youth Good Skills Psychology Mat Wrestling Stamina Intensity Execellent Skills Puroresu Basics

Name-[B]Jim 'The Outlaw' Hart[/B] Short Name-[B]The Outlaw[/B] Picture -[B]Dan Stone Jr[/B][IMG] Gender-[B]Male[/B] Birth Month-[B]June[/B] Year (1986-1990)-[B]1986[/B] Nationality-[B]American[/B] Available-[B]Everywhere[/B] Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)-[B]Young up and comer, trained with the top stars of the NWA and WCW during his teen years. [/B] Style (from choices at the bottom)-[B]Technician[/B] Size-[B]Middleweight[/B] Finishers (Type)-[B]The Heartbreaker(firemans carry spin into a stunner/diamond cutter/etc) pinfall The Fullhouse(rear naked choke)submission[/B] Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)-[B]50/50[/B] Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)-[B]****y Crazy[/B] Gimmick: [B]Legitimate[/B] Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- [B]submissions/microphone/charisma/brawling[/B] Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- [B]psychology and mat wrestling[/B]

Well this is going better than expected so far. =) Alright so we are up to 10, I suppose I should post my guy as well huh. The game plan is to let this go for at least another day or so then I'll get everything up and start the fun. Quick Note: I reserve the right to "tweak" your character as I see fit, otherwise Peter is right and it would be a company full of heels. Hopefully it doesnt come to that be we'll have to wait and see.

Well, you've got three natural faces, five natural heels, and two tweeners. That's not too bad. When are we going to get an idea of the type of product and fed size? Because I kinda have an idea of how I want to write my character but its going to depend on that info. Cool idea, btw. EDIT: Oops. sorry didn't see the second post in the thread. I'll just wait and see how many people sign up.

You know in all actuality I haven't given much thought to product, so I'm open to any suggestions. I'm thinking strong Face Heel divide. 70 Percent match ratio. Um other than that it's up to you guys, I can adjust acordingly.

Name- [B]Victor Xavier Pennington[/B] Short Name- [B]Victor X [/B]or[B] VX[/B] Picture - [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/MichaelGregory.jpg[/IMG] [I](Michael Gregory in the C-Verse data)[/I] Gender- [B]Male[/B] Birth Month- [B]October[/B] Year (1986-1990)- [B]1988[/B] Nationality- [B]American[/B] Available- [B]US/CAN/UK/EUR[/B] Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- [B]Victor Xavier Pennington was the first NCAA champion in wrestling from an Ivy League school (Dartmouth). The son of a powerful Washington lobbyist, Victor never wanted for anything; however, despite his silver spoon upbringing, he is a remarkably down-to-earth person in real life. He has made a name for himself in his early wrestling career as a dependable, solid worker and many are watching him intently, sensing a potential star in the making.[/B] Style (from choices at the bottom)- [B]Dependable All-Rounder[/B] Size- [B]Heavyweight[/B] Finishers (Type)- [B]X-Plex (Modified Fisherman's Suplex/Pinfall), XTF (Modified STF/Submission)[/B] Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- [B]Heel: 35 Face: 65[/B] Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- [B]Wholesome, C0cky[/B] Gimmick: [B]Blue Chipper (Face) / High Society (Heel)[/B] Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- [B]Chain, Submission, Mic Skills, Superstar Quality[/B] Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- [B]Stamina, Basics[/B]

[QUOTE=mad5226;244459]You know in all actuality I haven't given much thought to product, so I'm open to any suggestions. I'm thinking strong Face Heel divide. 70 Percent match ratio. Um other than that it's up to you guys, I can adjust acordingly.[/QUOTE] Well you got some workrate guys, some bizarre characters, some brawlers with charisma, and an honest to goodness luchador. Sounds like early ECW.

Name- Clayton "Pretty Boy" Adams Short Name- The Pretty Boy Picture - Steven Parker Gender- Male Birth Month- October Year (1986-1990)- 1989 Nationality- American Available- US, Canada, Mexico Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- Clayton has it all money, women, and cars. He's decided to join "the federation' because he was bored and wanted to show the world the sham the wrestling really is. Using his natural flexibility and athletic background Clayton uses a series of top rope moves to catch his advisaries off guard and score the win. Style (from choices at the bottom)- Gymnast Spot Monkey Size- Middleweight Finishers (Type)- Picture Perfect (Top Rope Splash) Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel 80 Face- 30 Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- C0cky; Cool Gimmick: C0cky Youth Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Flashiness, basics, psycology, mic Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Flying, and Charisma NOTE: This is not the character who is going to be "running" the fed. That will be someone completly differant, we'll name him...Jack.

Name- Seb Cane Short Name- Cane Picture - [IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l216/collingwood27/ChrisMarshall_KOKW.jpg[/IMG] Gender- Male Birth Month- September Year (1986-1990)- 1989 Nationality- Canadian Available- USA, Canada, UK Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- ‘The ExSebstion to the Rule’ Seb Cane is a charismatic, and easily dislikeable young man hailing from Edmonton, Canada. The arrogant way in which he carries himself is only made more obnoxious by the fact that he can back it up in the ring. Style (from choices at the bottom)- Dependable all-rounder Size- Middleweight Finishers (Type)- ExSebstion to the Rule (Unprettier - Pinfall); Caneadian Sharpshooter (Sharpshooter - Submission) Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- 70 heel, 30 face Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Cool, C0cky Gimmick: Arrogant Heel Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Mat Wrestling, Microphone, Psychology, Stamina Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Charisma, Star Quality

Name- Xander Xannon Xavier Short Name- Triple X Picture – A picture of either Byron or Bret Heartbreak from C-Verse will be fine; you can choose either. Gender- Male Birth Month- February Year (1986-1990)- 1985 Nationality- American Available- America, Canada, Europe, Japan Bio: Xander Xannon Xavier is the wrestling persona of former adult performer Gary Glengary. His former adult performer girlfriend was a valet for several small indy promotions, and managed to drag him along for the ride. In a bizarre twist, he displayed a natural knack for the sport, and eventually decided to pursue professional wrestling full time. To this day, not one soul seems to know his birth name. Style (from choices at the bottom)- Show Stopper Size- Heavyweight Finishers (Type)- Butt Buster (Samoa Joe’s muscle buster – pinfall), STD (it’s actually an STF - submission) Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Face – 50, Heel - 50 Other Proformances (Name two to have raised)- Cool, ****y Gimmick: Adult Film Star Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Basics, Resilience, Looks, Acting Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Superstar Quality, Psychology Additionally, I humbly request that this meathead be a steroid user. Of course, if anyone asks, he's 100% clean.

Archived